Page 23 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

She was a normal young girl until she entered college, The dirt on this woman that uses far too many aliases:

Reminiscent of Stanely Ann Dunham

Probably not child safe content:

https://www.everipedia.com/louise-ro...venus-rosales/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0

How 4Chan /pol/ FOUND The ANTIFA BIKE LOCK ATTACKER - The WHOLE STORY in 2 Minutes

Perp is a Grad-student, Eric Clanton from SFSU
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0

How 4Chan /pol/ FOUND The ANTIFA BIKE LOCK ATTACKER - The WHOLE STORY in 2 Minutes

Perp is a Grad-student, Eric Clanton from SFSU
    A Feminist Ethics Coach:

Berkeley Mayor Connected to Antifa
    Published on Apr 21, 2017
    Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin is personal friends with the organisers of Antifa group By Any Means Necessary. What a surprise. (he even wears SJW glasses)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv_Oiu1bDrI

More detail on Eric Clanton:

Default Language!

Default UEAA= Antifa

@2:14 you will see a man in a green hoodie and white mask escape the Language School. @2:19 he runs past the cameraman with his hand in his right pocket, you can clearly see the outline of his gloved knuckles towards the top of the pocket and below that he is holding a small handgun in that same pocket, possibly a revolver. The man, part of a group lead by a trio of Black Block Combat Fighters, is escaping up the street and keeping his head very low to hide his identity, he runs down the street, never removing his hand from his pocket!.
    Read more