Page 69 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is not some dweeb's wishful thinking. It IS a poorly disguised message that weapons will now be deployed against police and whites in general. These white cretins are gonna start in the Suburbs where they live and can hide in their parent's basements.
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-01-2020 at 04:21 PM.

2nd gen. NAZI on commie revolution

Exclusive Video: Texas Gun Store Shot Up by Antifa Sympathizers

Infowars.com - June 1, 2020 -
    Watch & share this bombshell footage to thwart the Big Tech censors!

Armed Patriot in Cowboy Hat Kicks Looters Out of His Cigar Store in Bellevue Like It’s the Wild Wild West (VIDEO)

VIDEO: Omaha Bar Owner Shoots Protester Who Was Assaulting Him, Won’t Face Charges; Leftists Vow To Burn Bar Down