Page 77 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Destruction in the Fairfax Dist. of L.A.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

As if on que, a new martyr

Crazy George Floyd Protester and Defense Attorney Shoots Truck Driver in Head During Colorado Street Protest (VIDEO)
    Crazy George Floyd Protester and Defense Attorney Shoots Truck Driver in Head During Colorado Street Protest (VIDEO)

Heads-up links to BLM and Antifa Command and Control web sites:

Anyone w/ a VPN brave enough to visit them?

Alleged Santa Cruz Gunman Steven Carrillo Trained To Be Member Of Elite Air Force ‘Raven’ Security Unit
    [Dirty CW2 going kinetic. Terrorist cop killers hiding in the military..]
    @WRSA
    Air Force Staff Sgt. Steven Carrillo, who allegedly killed a Santa Cruz deputy and wounded two others with gunfire and improvised explosives in a weekend ambush in the Santa Cruz Mountains, had completed the military branch’s elite “Raven” security training which includes “explosive ordnance awareness.”
    Air Force officials have confirmed that Carrillo was a “Phoenix Raven Team Leader.” In a 2018 press release, the Air Force published a photo of him undergoing the intense training program at Joint Base McGuire-Dix in Lakehurst, New Jersey in Sept. 2018.
    The Air Force website said the two-week, 12-hour-a-day course at McGuire “covers cross-cultural awareness, legal considerations, embassy operations, explosive ordnance awareness and more.”
    “While Raven apprentices are learning these techniques, they also are exposed to more than 70 use-of-force scenarios,” the Air Force release said.
    Federal investigators were also investigating if Carrillo has a connection to the slaying of a Federal Security officer killed in Oakland during a night of violence related to the death of George Floyd.
    The FBI said Sunday it was investigating a connection between Carrillo’s white van and a similar vehicle that may have been used in the fatal shooting of federal protective services officer David Underwood and the wounding of a second.
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...security-unit/