Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lethal Weapon Actor Danny Glover: Police Are “The Last Line of Defense for White Supremacy”

The man embraced Maduro a few years back

https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/...ite-supremacy/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Santa Anna’ Abbott Admits Low Death Rate of Covid-19, Wants to Shut Down Texas Economy Anyway

Infowars.com - July 7, 2020 -
    Texas Gov. blasts California’s handling of Covid-19, yet follows state’s lead anyway

Biden-Sanders Unity Plan Includes Commission to Study and ‘Recommend’ Reparations

DA’s Office Drops Charges On 59 Rioters In Portland, Including Suspected Felony Arsonist

If you want your Blue City burnt down this is how you do it

The Communist Counter-State in league with the Islamic Counter-State have begun their revolution in America in earnest. Over the past 18 years, UTT Founder John Guandolo and the UTT team have not been wrong yet about coming events and we wrote about and briefed US leaders about the current events years ago. We now need to build the army at the ground level to defeat those who seek to create a communist or Islamic state inside the United States. Use UnderstandingtheThreat.com as your go-to resource. We stand ready to help you at all levels.

…We Have to Be Ready if Trump Doesn’t ‘Go Quietly’

I swear this year is a duplicate of the Spanish 'Civil War'