Page 86 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

BREAKING: Black Lives Matter and Antifa Terrorists Are Targeting the Columbus Statue in Chicago Tonight – 18 Officers Injured (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...chicago-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Portland Riot Organizer Claims Mission is the ‘Abolition of the United States As We Know It
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-states-know/

Dems Announce Illegal Plan To Forcefully Remove Trump From Office To Declare Martial Law

Infowars.com - July 21, 2020 -

Watch & share this emergency message!

The March On Washington 2020 Is Set To Draw Tens Of Thousands Of People To The National Mall
    [Revolutionary Communists Plan March On DC]
    [You do NOT have enough ammo! BLOAT, and move OUT of Commie Zones now.]

https://dcist.com/story/20/07/25/march-on-washington-2020

Mostly Peaceful: Riots in Democrat-Run Cities in ‘Solidarity’ with Portland

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ortland-riots/

Chicaco PD After Action Report:
    "Officers attacked by protesters moving in platoon-like formations"
    Vid: https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...78050592260595