Page 94 of 128 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

Main stream media reports
    Top US General Exposes Deep State Coup Against the President

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Far Left Protesters Hurl Objects from Overpass onto Passing Vehicles with Trump Flags

On Saturday there was a MASSIVE Trump vehicle parade through Portland, Oregon.
    For the record — There has never been a boat or car parade for Joe Biden that we know of.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-trump-flags/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why Would Anyone Become A Leftist?

But during the 2000-2020 time period in the West, it’s clear that communism shouldn’t take root, right? Up until the COVID-19, the economy in the United States was going so well that some of Joe Biden’s kids could afford to quit their second jobs in the Ukraine. But even with that economy, young people were being recruited to communism.
    Why?
    I had no idea how they could be recruited. But in roving through the Internet, I found a book, Anatomy of the Red Brigades by Alessandro Orsini, which had exactly the information I was looking for. The Red Brigades were a Leftist terrorist organization that was formed in 1970 and lasted until the 1980’s. They were most famous for kidnapping and killing a former Italian prime minister named Aldo Moro. They were also responsible for the later kidnapping of American Brigadier General James Dozier, who was rescued.
    https://wilderwealthywise.com/why-wo...ome-a-leftist/

The Origin of America's CANCEL CULTURE

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

The Origin of America's CANCEL CULTURE

A must watch....It's coming or here already

Bureau of Land Management or the other BLM?

G.Edward Griffin 1969- Subtitled

his outline matches exactly what is happening today