Page 95 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The funny thing is they are trying to get other PPL to fight for their cowardly ashes so that they can be tyrants
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Police Release Horrific Footage of Thug David Ware Wrestling with and Then Shooting Two Tulsa Officers – Killing One
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-killing-one/

Republican Campaign Aide Murdered in Minneapolis — Staffer for Lacy Johnson Who Is Running Against Ilhan Omar Shot Dead in Drive-By Shooting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rive-shooting/

Kayleigh McEnany SLAMS White House Media for Not Asking ONE QUESTION on Historic Peace Deals — Media Hack Responds By Calling Trump a Criminal! (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...riminal-video/

The Coming Insurrection Part 1: Antifa | Live From The Lair

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/the-coming-insurrection-part-1-antifa-live-from-the-lair_vIR5lfoEuHmvqji.html

Reduce vid resolution to speed up load time

Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/soros-backed-coalition-preparing-for-post-election-day-chaos-were-going-to-fight-like-hell/#disqus_thread

Arizona Teen Ambushes State Trooper with AK-47 in Phoenix Residential Area

Typical high IQ Diversity is our greatest strength individual