Page 99 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Commie Revolution Thread

The 'social and political messages embedded into all media' industry
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Leftists Plan Nationwide RIOTS on Election Day, ShutDownDC Releases INSURRECTION Guide

TO CATCH A COMMUNIST: O'Keefe Confronts Dem Party Exec Committee member Kris Jacks outside of Denver

I found his observations to be on point, and disturbing

Olbermann Unhinged: Sez Trump Should Face the Death Penalty for Each Coronavirus Death

Former sports broadcaster Keith Olbermann left ESPN so he could say all the things he didn’t feel he could say at ESPN, and he is certainly saying all of those things.
    On Tuesday, during an unhinged rant about President Trump and his response to the coronavirus, Olbermann said that the president should be given the “death penalty” for “each count” of the 220,000 Americans who have died from the virus.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...navirus-death/

He's apparently crazy. The worse thing is, all the Marxists are just as crazy.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

FBI Holds News Conference on ‘Major Election Security Issue’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/watch-live-fbi-holds-news-conference-major-election-security-issue/

NOW HEAR THIS. NOW HEAR THIS!
    Whether Trump wins or looses AntiFa and BLM plan to hit all Trump donors. They know where you live and be prepared to defend yourself. Your address will be given to them at this web site: http://www.DonaldTrump.Watch