Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: God's End Time Timetable

Quote Originally Posted by PsalmSinger View Post
    Cary,

I don't see any need to continue on with our discussion. You obviously don't believe that prayer can change God's mind and I do, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

As far as answers go, you never answered my questions, but continue on with more straw man arguments.

Why not save your ammo for the deep discussions we will be having, on such topics as "Who Jesus Is", which I plan to open a thread on soon.

Have a Blessed Day
    You really need to go back and read through the 3 pages in this thread, and you will see that I overwhelming answered your questions. However, as to your answers I reference my post which is # 14 in this thread.

I too am waiting for an answer.
    And still am BTW, but no wait, you bowed out, didn't you. So no answer is forth coming is it?
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Since this discussion with you seems to be going nowhere fast I will try to see if we can find closure, since it is obvious we won't be in agreement.

You stated you overwhelming answered my questions, but on my questions in post #18 and post #20, you've been as silent as a Texas oyster.

So I will ask them one more time plus a couple extra for good measure.

Since you admittedly said you don't believe that prayer can change God's mind, it may be a moot point, but here goes.

1. Do you believe one's appointment with death is a fixed timeline and that prayer can't change it?

2. When was Hezekiah's appointment with death; when Isaiah prophesied he was about to die, or 15 years after his (Hezekiah's) prayer to God?

3. Did Hezekiah's prayer for God to spare his life, have any bearing on the outcome (15 additional years added)?

4. Had not Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed for God to spare his life, would he still have gotten the additional 15 years?

I would appreciate simple answers to these questions, minus the filibustering, if you please. A simple yes, no, or maybe will do.

Have a Blessed day.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Phew, I'm glad you replied. Since every time you have made a reply with your 2 cents, you then want to end it, and that's just not how a "discussion" works.

O, and in a discussion you don't dictate how I can reply. My "filibustering" is an attempt to reference "why" I believe, what I believe, from the Bible and not from some hymns. Which are the "only references" you have given, therefore I am still waiting for your filibuster, in proving your point, with Biblical references. Would love to read them, but you withhold them as if it was some secret.

As to your questions concerning Ol' Hez I have already given you an answer. Did you read it? It answers Numbers 2,3,4 above.

And as for your first question:

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
    For the reference of it being about man.
    Job 14:5 Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
    That is my answer. Now will you accept it? Or, do I need to filibuster to make my point clearer? Do I hear a "but" coming?

Speaking of Jesus, you're the one who brought Him up, lets look at His prayers.

O and my filibustering previously in this thread, has been like looking at the earth from the moon. A mere overview. Now you are going to be shown every crack in the wall of China.

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
    Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
    Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
    Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
    Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
    Joh 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
    Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
    Joh 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
    Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
    Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
    Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
    Joh 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
    Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
    Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    Joh 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
    Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
    Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
    Joh 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
    Joh 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
    That prayer of Jesus, the Son of God, the Jesus who raised Laz. from the grave and he walked out, healed the blind, those with leprosy, the lame, those with issues of blood were healed when they merely touched the hem of His garment, servants were healed when He spoke the word and they were 12 miles away. THAT Jesus prayed this prayer, and not only for the 11, who where there with Him, but also for me, and my wife, and those who are dying in Syria, today. THAT Jesus prayed this prayer, and God the Father heard His prayer, answered it then, and is answering it now. God the Father has been answering this prayer of Jesus for 2000 years.

I think we can safely say that, THAT Jesus held a special place in the Father's heart, God would hear His prayers, and answer them. In other words if anyone was going to get a prayer answered, it would be THAT Jesus.

Mat 26:36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
    Mat 26:37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
    Mat 26:38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
    Mat 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    Mat 26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
    Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
    Mat 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
    Mat 26:43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
    Mat 26:44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
    THAT Jesus in John 17, prayed this prayer in Matt. 26. This prayer in Matt. 26 was NOT answered. He poured His heart out and prayed 3 times, 3 times, for the cup to be removed, and it wasn't answered. He partook of that cup.

We have no idea what "this cup" was. However, let us assume for a moment that it was The Cross. Many commentators and preachers have taken the position that it is so. So, let's go with that.

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
    1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
    1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
    To paraphrase: Before there ever was a Genesis 1:1, or any other thing in creation, or man, The Garden of Eden, or the Fall of Man, in reality, and physical, the Plan of God was for Christ to be slain as a spotless lamb.

We discover the Passover Lamb, and it's requirements in Exodus.

Exo 12:5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
    Exo 12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
    Exo 12:8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
    Exo 12:9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
    Exo 12:10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
    Exo 12:11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.
    Exo 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
    Then we find out that the priests, sacrifices, gifts etc. were a shadow, a type of that which had the real substance.

Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
    Then He explains what those shadows represented.

Heb 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
    Heb 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
    Heb 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
    Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
    Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
    Heb 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
    Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
    Heb 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
    Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
    Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
    To recap so far, don't want our eyes glazing over, and forgetting what we are driving at.

The plan from the very beginning was for Jesus to be the Lamb of God. That plan was revealed by shadows, and types, with the Passover. And we also found out that those shadows and types, were the reflection of Jesus, who all this is about.

And because you have repeatedly asked about timelines, etc.. was there a SPECIFIC date upon which the Lamb of God was to be slain? Yes in fact there was. Since the Passover was the shadow, the real would also have to be on A Passover date. Now the question is, was there a specific Passover date, on which Jesus had to die? Yes in fact there was.

Dan 9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
    Dan 9:22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
    Dan 9:23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
    Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city , to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
    Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
    Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:
    Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city
    Predetermined, irrevocable, set in stone, that no matter how much Dan. prayed it would not be moved one day.

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks
    From the time that Artaxerxes gave the decree to rebuild the walls to Nehemiah 2:8 until the Messiah THE KING which was Palm Sunday would be 173,880 days or seven weeks of years. (one week = 7 years)

Then

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself
    The "cut off" means "murdered". So the Passover after Palm Sunday, would be the very day the Messiah, Jesus would be killed. Written some 550 or so years, before the event happen.

So if the cup was referencing the Cross there is no way that prayer could of been answered, in that it would of violated God's Word, which had been the plan, and the shadow from the very beginning.

The timeline of events and Christ's death, were set in stone, and could not be moved by even one day, or hour. And if anybody could of gotten their prayer answered, it was Jesus.

I personally don't believe "the cup" was the Cross, but that is for another crack. In any event, whatever the cup was, it didn't get answered. And from the dialogue in Matt 26, Jesus knew it wouldn't be answered, but resolved Himself to do the will of the Father regardless. He knew it was set in stone and could not be changed.

God the Father knows the number of hairs on my head, and the number of days in my life. The number of breaths in my lungs, and the number of beats in my heart.

However, I have no knowledge of none of those. If I get sick will I pray for healing, most assuredly. If near death will I pray for a longer life, yes indeed. However, I will bow my knee and my heart to the will of the Father, and acknowledge that He knows what is best for me.

One last comment in this filibuster, or rather the crack in this first brick. Most of the time when we 20th, 21st century Christians look at the time line, and the prayers for Trump are an example, we tend to pray that the time line would slow down, and take longer. A reprieve of sorts. When those in the 1st century who wrote the Bible, and where in the Bible, prayed Maranatha.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Phew, I'm glad you replied. Since every time you have made a reply with your 2 cents, you then want to end it, and that's just not how a "discussion" works.

O, and in a discussion you don't dictate how I can reply. My "filibustering" is an attempt to reference "why" I believe, what I believe, from the Bible and not from some hymns. Which are the "only references" you have given, therefore I am still waiting for your filibuster, in proving your point, with Biblical references. Would love to read them, but you withhold them as if it was some secret.

As to your questions concerning Ol' Hez I have already given you an answer. Did you read it? It answers Numbers 2,3,4 above.

That is my answer. Now will you accept it? Or, do I need to filibuster to make my point clearer? Do I hear a "but" coming?

Speaking of Jesus, you're the one who brought Him up, lets look at His prayers.

O and my filibustering previously in this thread, has been like looking at the earth from the moon. A mere overview. Now you are going to be shown every crack in the wall of China.

That prayer of Jesus, the Son of God, the Jesus who raised Laz. from the grave and he walked out, healed the blind, those with leprosy, the lame, those with issues of blood were healed when they merely touched the hem of His garment, servants were healed when He spoke the word and they were 12 miles away. THAT Jesus prayed this prayer, and not only for the 11, who where there with Him, but also for me, and my wife, and those who are dying in Syria, today. THAT Jesus prayed this prayer, and God the Father heard His prayer, answered it then, and is answering it now. God the Father has been answering this prayer of Jesus for 2000 years.

I think we can safely say that, THAT Jesus held a special place in the Father's heart, God would hear His prayers, and answer them. In other words if anyone was going to get a prayer answered, it would be THAT Jesus.

THAT Jesus in John 17, prayed this prayer in Matt. 26. This prayer in Matt. 26 was NOT answered. He poured His heart out and prayed 3 times, 3 times, for the cup to be removed, and it wasn't answered. He partook of that cup.

We have no idea what "this cup" was. However, let us assume for a moment that it was The Cross. Many commentators and preachers have taken the position that it is so. So, let's go with that.

To paraphrase: Before there ever was a Genesis 1:1, or any other thing in creation, or man, The Garden of Eden, or the Fall of Man, in reality, and physical, the Plan of God was for Christ to be slain as a spotless lamb.

We discover the Passover Lamb, and it's requirements in Exodus.

Then we find out that the priests, sacrifices, gifts etc. were a shadow, a type of that which had the real substance.

Then He explains what those shadows represented.

To recap so far, don't want our eyes glazing over, and forgetting what we are driving at.

The plan from the very beginning was for Jesus to be the Lamb of God. That plan was revealed by shadows, and types, with the Passover. And we also found out that those shadows and types, were the reflection of Jesus, who all this is about.

And because you have repeatedly asked about timelines, etc.. was there a SPECIFIC date upon which the Lamb of God was to be slain? Yes in fact there was. Since the Passover was the shadow, the real would also have to be on A Passover date. Now the question is, was there a specific Passover date, on which Jesus had to die? Yes in fact there was.

Predetermined, irrevocable, set in stone, that no matter how much Dan. prayed it would not be moved one day.

From the time that Artaxerxes gave the decree to rebuild the walls to Nehemiah 2:8 until the Messiah THE KING which was Palm Sunday would be 173,880 days or seven weeks of years. (one week = 7 years)

Then

The "cut off" means "murdered". So the Passover after Palm Sunday, would be the very day the Messiah, Jesus would be killed. Written some 550 or so years, before the event happen.

So if the cup was referencing the Cross there is no way that prayer could of been answered, in that it would of violated God's Word, which had been the plan, and the shadow from the very beginning.

The timeline of events and Christ's death, were set in stone, and could not be moved by even one day, or hour. And if anybody could of gotten their prayer answered, it was Jesus.

I personally don't believe "the cup" was the Cross, but that is for another crack. In any event, whatever the cup was, it didn't get answered. And from the dialogue in Matt 26, Jesus knew it wouldn't be answered, but resolved Himself to do the will of the Father regardless. He knew it was set in stone and could not be changed.

God the Father knows the number of hairs on my head, and the number of days in my life. The number of breaths in my lungs, and the number of beats in my heart.

However, I have no knowledge of none of those. If I get sick will I pray for healing, most assuredly. If near death will I pray for a longer life, yes indeed. However, I will bow my knee and my heart to the will of the Father, and acknowledge that He knows what is best for me.

One last comment in this filibuster, or rather the crack in this first brick. Most of the time when we 20th, 21st century Christians look at the time line, and the prayers for Trump are an example, we tend to pray that the time line would slow down, and take longer. A reprieve of sorts. When those in the 1st century who wrote the Bible, and where in the Bible, prayed Maranatha.
    You must be the king of copy and paste. I guess next you will copy and paste the entire bible onto this thread. And I'm still awaiting a simple yes or no answer to my 1,2,3,4, questions.

Oh yeah, that's right, you don't believe in any simple answers, because they don't allow you to do your dance routine.

"Filibuster" may have been the wrong term to use. I think "hyperbole" would be a better description.

Quote Originally Posted by PsalmSinger
    You must be the king of copy and paste. I guess next you will copy and paste the entire bible onto this thread. And I'm still awaiting a simple yes or no answer to my 1,2,3,4, questions.

Oh yeah, that's right, you don't believe in any simple answers, because they don't allow you to do your dance routine.

"Filibuster" may have been the wrong term to use. I think "hyperbole" would be a better description.
    I know already that I'm going to regret this but.......

What is the point you're trying to make, PS? Cary has overwhelmingly answered your questions with Scripture to back up his answers. One thing about The Chapel, when you make a statement, ask a question, or put forth an idea, one needs to have Scripture to either back up or disprove what they say.

Do you have any Scripture to back up your belief about God answering prayers in light of this topic?

You must be the king of copy and paste.
    I am, makes filibustering so much easier. Even tried to tell you how, what happened there?

I can even cope and paste definitions:

Hypobole
    HYPOB'OLE, n. hypob'oly. [Gr. under, and to cast.]
    In rhetoric, a figure in which several things are mentioned that seem to make against the argument or in favor of the opposite side, and each of them is refuted in order.
    Done and done.

And I'm still awaiting a simple yes or no answer to my 1,2,3,4, questions.

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.

Job 14:5 Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;

That is my answer. Now will you accept it?
    Done and done.

Since, you didn't answer my question, I guess the answer then is No, you won't.

I had a really tough time with grammar, and spelling in school. So, coping and pasting keeps willowlady from correcting me. But I read, and comprehend real good. I would make some bad grades in grammar and straight A's in reading comprehension. Saved my butte on many a occasion.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

I am, makes filibustering so much easier. Even tried to tell you how, what happened there?

I can even cope and paste definitions:

Done and done.

Done and done.

Since, you didn't answer my question, I guess the answer then is No, you won't.

I had a really tough time with grammar, and spelling in school. So, coping and pasting keeps willowlady from correcting me. But I read, and comprehend real good. I would make some bad grades in grammar and straight A's in reading comprehension. Saved my butte on many a occasion.
    I think copy and copying are the words you were looking for, in your above statement, but cope and coping may be what you meant. Who knows at this point.

By the way, question #1 was a two part question. Care to divulge your answer to the second part.

If your answers, to #2, #3, and #4, are to remain "I've overwhelming answered your questions", then that could be construed as spin. I will let others, that are monitoring this thread, be the judge.

Without your simple (yes or no) answers to the 1,2,3,4 questions, it is pointless to continue this debate. I will give others a chance to jump in at this time.

So go ahead, you can have the last word. To claim your prize, dial BR549 and talk to Junior Sample.

Quote Originally Posted by PsalmSinger View Post
    I think copy and copying are the words you were looking for, in your above statement, but cope and coping may be what you meant. Who knows at this point.

By the way, question #1 was a two part question. Care to divulge your answer to the second part.

If your answers, to #2, #3, and #4, are to remain "I've overwhelming answered your questions", then that could be construed as spin. I will let others, that are monitoring this thread, be the judge.

Without your simple (yes or no) answers to the 1,2,3,4 questions, it is pointless to continue this debate. I will give others a chance to jump in at this time.

So go ahead, you can have the last word. To claim your prize, dial BR549 and talk to Junior Sample.
    WOW I just told you my spelling wasn't so good and you caught it right off. Maybe you are the one that needs a prize.

Alright maybe a grammar lesson is due for me also. I understand "spin" as "yes but". I thought my answers were more in line with "yes why".

Seems like I also remember reading...... somewhere, something about the messenger.........something or other, submitted by someone, now who was that?

1. Do you believe one's appointment with death is a fixed timeline and that prayer can't change it?
    Answer Part one

Answer Part two:

thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass
    O and BTW I'm still waiting for Biblical/Scriptural references to support your view. And that doesn't include lyrics to hymns.

And golly bill gee willigers Pete, we done won us a prize, before you dial that number would you sing a few bars of "Man of Constant Sorrow, and then we'll go pick it up.

And since you have ended this discussion a couple of half dozen times already. As soon as you reply, we'll move on to brick number 2.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

WOW I just told you my spelling wasn't so good and you caught it right off. Maybe you are the one that needs a prize.

Alright maybe a grammar lesson is due for me also. I understand "spin" as "yes but". I thought my answers were more in line with "yes why".

Seems like I also remember reading...... somewhere, something about the messenger.........something or other, submitted by someone, now who was that?

Answer Part one

Answer Part two:

O and BTW I'm still waiting for Biblical/Scriptural references to support your view. And that doesn't include lyrics to hymns.

And golly bill gee willigers Pete, we done won us a prize, before you dial that number would you sing a few bars of "Man of Constant Sorrow, and then we'll go pick it up.

And since you have ended this discussion a couple of half dozen times already. As soon as you reply, we'll move on to brick number 2.
    You forgot to give answers to #2,3,4 and somehow you can't bring yourself to answer a simple question with a simple yes or no answer, just more spin.

Your turn.

So that's why your God created the Earth and Man, knowing it would fail? What a strange way to get His jollies.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/