Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: pelosi is toast

Default pelosi is toast

Nancy Garners Enough Votes To Remain Dem Leader

Pelosi Worked the Dem Caucus Hard To Remain House Leader

Congrats Democrats, it’s official! Nancy Pelosi worked the democrat caucus hard so that she might retain her position as Badass Bosslady Of House Democrats. The votes have now been tallied, and yup, she will continue to be Badass Bosslady Of the left in the next Congress! She managed to blow pass a challenge by Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan, who ran a tradition campaign and gathered only 63 votes compared to Pelosi’s 134.

Barring any unfortunate incident of her face cracking wide open or her stitches popping loose and wounding nearby colleagues, she will remain the queen and shepherd the Democrats through the valley of the shadow of death of Trump..
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lenno, those pics made me throw up in my mouth
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Sorry, Lenno. She doesn't look toasted. More like sun dried.

Quote Originally Posted by AskYourselfWhy View Post
    Sorry, Lenno. She doesn't look toasted. More like sun dried.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Eeeeeeeewww, at least it wasn't girl on girl with hillary...
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by nframe View Post
    Eeeeeeeewww, at least it wasn't girl on girl with hillary...
    You ask we deliver!
    (not)

Hee hee hee. Glad you liked it.

The Old Bat Is Still in the House Belfry

Dems Don’t Want “A New Direction”

Examiner - House minority leader Nancy Pelosi downplayed problems with the Democratic Party, saying that the party's values "unify us."
    "I don't think that people want a new direction," Pelosi said on CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "Our values are supporting working families. What we want is a better connection of our message to working families." Pelosi's appearance came a few days after she was re-elected by Democrats to serve another term as House minority leader, beating back a challenge from Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio.
    Host John Dickerson said that Democrats have been clobbered at every level since 2008, which Pelosi attributed to natural reactions to the party that holds the White House.
    "We went up so high in 2006 and 2008 and let me put that in perspective," she said. "When [Bill] Clinton was elected Republicans came in big in the next election."
    Pelosi won re-election as House Minority Leader last week, warding off an effort to change the party's direction. This is an odd choice for a party that has just suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of voters and has no foothold on much of the country. Pelosi comes from San Francisco, where wealthy liberals use big-government rules to exclude new entrants. So maybe it's fitting that she appears set on turning the House Democratic Caucus into a bubble of the like-minded.

Maybe she's less interested in building a majority than in having a safe space.

You might also like:

She's the best thing to happen to the Democraps and their selection of Hitlery was the best candidate money could buy...

Next, triple down on failure.

What an amazing time to be alive...
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem