Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: pelosi is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Speaker Pelosi Jokes Around For 6 Minutes While Completely Ignoring the 12 US Servicemen Killed in Kabul Blasts (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-blasts-video/

Pelosi Could Lose the Gavel, No Longer be House Speaker After New Report
    https://conservativebrief.com/dems-bracing-49902/?utm

Pelosi's Scandal Erupts... Now a Complaint Has Been Filed
    https://conservativebrief.com/nancy-replacement-50703
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s possible replacement has landed herself in hot water.
    Assistant House Speaker Katherine Clark, a Democrat from Massachusetts, missed a deadline for disclosing her financial transactions, which may total more than a quarter of $1 million.
    “Now Clark is facing complaints regarding allegations she violated the 2012 Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act — better known as the STOCK Act,” Fox Business reported.

Ice cream is used to 'treat' dementia