Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: pelosi is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This sets Jeff Sessions off but FBI/DOJ with factual collusion to exonerate Hildo with a bogus "investigation" then attempt to spy, attempt to undermine an election and when in failure conspire to unseat a seated POTUS does not.

Spare me the indignation, Jackasses, both Bat Shirt Crazy Pelosi and Jeffro in Camp Swampy.

Here is a respectable link of what Jeffro is not indignant of... POS! https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-p...on-of-the-fbi/
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Look who's getting sick of Pelosi's antics.

Democratic candidates try something new to cope with anti-Pelosi campaign attacks: Disavowing her

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...322-story.html

She is a disgrazia to all of us Italians.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

VIDEO: 23 Nancy Pelosi brain glitches — in less than 6 minutes!

March 22, 2018
    By Kyle Olson

Nancy Pelosi had a bear of a time making it through a 6-minute speech on Wednesday.
    While honoring members of the Office of Strategic Services for their actions during World War II, the House Minority Leader suffered numerous brain glitches during the short remarks.
    As compiled in a video by The American Mirror, Pelosi misspoke, repeated words, froze, or garbled words no less than 23 times during a speech that clocked in at about 5:33.
    <span class="mce_SELRES_start" style="width: 0px; line-height: 0; overflow: hidden; display: inline-block;" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span>
    “Wow, wasn’t that great? Wasn’t that great? Oh my…” she began as she complimented a previous speaker at the Congressional Gold Medal ceremony.
    She flubbed multiple words, like having trouble saying “strategic.”
    “As the longest serving member of the Intell— Congressional Intelligence Committee, I know very well, but couldn’t possibly know as well as you…” she said.

She tripped over words.
    “…to welcome you on behalf of so many of my colleagues, so many House colleagues, and Senate colleagues who are here,” later saying, “so f— uh, protect our troops,” and saying their heroism was protected from “the public— the American public.”
    “During the darkness of World War II, the men and women of the OSS fought bravely— men and women,” she said, as if she hadn’t said “women”.

Pelosi said OSS members trained “French resistance force— resistance forces,” and that they arranged “saft” houses.
    She added OSS women “are— were vital” to the Allies winning World War II.
    After taking a deep breath mid-sentence, Pelosi got a large smile on her face, which proved to be very awkward timing.
    “When OSS Bill Donovan— passed away,” she said strangely.
    She complimented OSS members’ “brillance” and suffered a face spasm when she attempted to say “bestow”.
    As more Democrats refuse to say whether they would support her as a leader in the future, it’s not hard to see why they have major reservations.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...han-6-minutes/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If a congress critters job is to represent the people, why do they have to fly out of the country?

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    If a congress critters job is to represent the people, why do they have to fly out of the country?
    All things considered, they should ALL be flying out of our country ... by catapult.

O.W.

Pelosi is a naughty girl, Rothschild sell land they owned for 200 years, FBI agent Pientka