Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: pelosi is toast

Pelosi’s Top Pick For Chairwoman of the Transportation Committee Repeatedly Crashes Her Car Into Parked Vehicle, Walks Away (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ks-away-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

youtu.be/vTiaNajmWzc
    crime family

yearly booze tab

Nancy Pelosi has hidden from public view ALL of the VIDEO EVIDENCE of what happened on Jan 6.

Judicial Watch sues to force Pelosi to reveal the video evidence, and other kinds of documentation and emails, to the public...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiieA_4k8Iw

Genocide Games: How Pelosi Reined in Criticism of 2008 Beijing Olympics While Her Family Was Bagging Cash in China

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) softened her criticism of China’s 2008 Olympic games after her family’s business ties with Beijing grew, bestselling author Peter Schweizer reveals in his new book “Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win.”

Desperate Nancy Pelosi calls the Republican Party a cult.

“The Republicans seem to be having a limbo contest with themselves to see how low they can go. They seem to have reached rock bottom… I say this to republicans all the time, take back your party from this cult… America needs a strong Republican Party…

But it has been hijacked… Republicans can run but they cannot hide from what happened on January 6th, to call that legitimate political discourse.”

She has clearly lost the narrative. Desperate people do stupid things.

Soon she will start executing her hostages