Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: pelosi is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pelosi on Leftist Mob Tearing Down Columbus Statue: “People will do what they do”

Adan Salazar - July 9, 2020 -
    House Speaker all but endorses violent leftists destroying historical monuments.

Pelosi shoulda been history .. eh, toast a long time ago.

Who's maintaining the swamp?

O.W.