Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: pelosi is toast

Bad genes
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Bad genes
    Bingo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Bad genes and Bombay Gin

FIFY, and add a whole lot of Gin...
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shock Poll: Nancy Pelosi Has Worst Approval Rating In Congress…

Shocking? No, not really.
    Via NTK:
    The latest poll to take the temperature of the American people regarding their government shows voters are fed up with Congress in general. But one member of congressional leadership is faring worse than the others.
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi scored a 48 percent unfavorable rating from those polled. Breaking that number down further, about 16 percent said they “somewhat disapprove” of the job Pelosi is doing in Washington, while another 31 percent said they “strongly disapprove.”
    When asked if Pelosi should remain in a leadership post in Congress, fully 48 percent said the 77-year-old Californian should be replaced. Pelosi has served in Congress for 30 years and has been a member of Democratic leadership for more than 15 years.
    Pelosi has reemerged as an albatross around Democrats’ necks this year, as Republicans have sought to tie Democratic candidates to the unpopular Minority Leader.

Pelosi is one tough dried out piece of toast.
    Throw her away into the trash can of history.

1. 170 replies 1,752 retweets 2,933 likes
    2. Reply

3. Retweet
      1.8K Retweeted

4. Like
      Liked

5. Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo

Undo

6. War Room Memes Retweeted