Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Is The "Most Dangerous Moment In Human History," Stephen Hawking Warns

I think the man is a psyops project. It's like doctor doom in costume. Is he really all that brilliant, or is it that he is made to appear all that brilliant?

I honestly don't know, but I do see him on the wrong side of the truth often....... and who deciphers his thoughts, given his condition? I have a negative view of the man and believe he is propped up as a "brilliant" man to further their cause.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    I think the man is a psyops project. It's like doctor doom in costume. Is he really all that brilliant, or is it that he is made to appear all that brilliant?

I honestly don't know, but I do see him on the wrong side of the truth often....... and who deciphers his thoughts, given his condition? I have a negative view of the man and believe he is propped up as a "brilliant" man to further their cause.
    Nah - he's just another government-sponsored "academic" - completely consistent within those guidelines.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!