Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thunderstorm asthma shows 'worrying' trend

If the picture in #7 post is supposed to be the storm it looks more like a dust storm than thunder storm. Not often you see a "thunder storm" at ground level like that. I'm an asthmatic since birth and have been able to control it with magnesium supplements. I'm allergic to molds. Don't need the sprays at all.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

From the article at CNN that Summerthyme posted, this isn't the first time that an event like this has occurred in Australia. It's also not the only country that has experienced these, including the US and Canada. According to the article, they just go under reported when they happen.

Still freaky, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Still freaky, though.
    Back in the late '40s, '50s mehbe, gubmnt released significant radioactivity into the atmosphere off the west coast ... just to see where it would go and it's effect.

I believe it's Las Vegas, mehbe Nevada proper, referred, in curtain circles as the thyroid capitol of the world due to thyroid related health anomalies.

Don't think for a second that your gubmnt, a gubmnt, any gubmnt won't contaminate your world just to see if you'll blink before you twitch and die ....

Think fluoride.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde
    Back in the late '40s, '50s mehbe, gubmnt released significant radioactivity into the atmosphere off the west coast ... just to see where it would go and it's effect.

I believe it's Las Vegas, mehbe Nevada proper, referred, in curtain circles as the thyroid capitol of the world due to thyroid related health anomalies.

Don't think for a second that your gubmnt, a gubmnt, any gubmnt won't contaminate your world just to see if you'll blink before you twitch and die ....

Think fluoride.
    Oh, I agree with you, Oscar. I just posted about CNN, because it had a slightly different perspective on this event. I didn't say that I believed what they reported. I don't trust CNN. They are the least respected network on TV. Even though I don't trust them, my verdict is still out on this whole story. Can we prove that the Australian gov. was behind it?

I have no doubt that any gov. would do this to their own people. Probably happens more than we know.
    Last edited by Sherree; 12-04-2016 at 04:19 PM.