Thread: pizzagate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vipper is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Pizzagate Is Real: Some updates

David Seaman

We cannot solve problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. -- Albert Einstein

Of all the threads on TTOL this thread is virtually impossible for me to log into any more, in fact my computer seizes-up and I have to reboot just to get back online. I am posting this through a different OS.
    I have used other pre-existing OPs to post new info but in the future I will have a new thread, not using 'Pizzagate' as I believe that is a sorta hex on my system. I'll start the new thread next week
    #Pizzagate is REAL and it is world wide; there have been 100's of arrests since Trump was sworn in but this is just the start
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

16YO pedophile from Tacoma likes 3 YOs on YouTube defends his lifestyle by quoting from the dark web. read the comments to find his name/removed Apparently this kid and his pedo friend on YouTube both have a Muslim connection. Keep in mind this is the same area where the Muslim shot 4-5 PPL in a mall in 2016
    Last edited by Lenno; 02-17-2017 at 10:28 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Coincidence: Salon Deletes ALL Stories On Their Website Defending Pedophilia…

Monsters.
    Via Twitchy:
    In 2015, Salon published articles by Todd Nickerson, who was at the time defending pedophiles and insisting people shouldn’t treat them like monsters.
    Yeah, it’s Salon so while it was offensive, no one was overly surprised.
    Enter 2017 with the Milo story where he allegedly attempted to normalize pedophilia …
    Keep reading…

Friend of ‘Clinton related child sex trafficking’ investigator, avoids CERTAIN DEATH PENALTY, by pleading guilty to murder, and will never get out of jail.
    Arkansas politician,Linda Collins-Smith, who was gunned down while preparing massive case of child sex SLAVE trafficking, was found by her son, days after being stabbed to death. (Yeah stabbed to death AND gunned down)
    Rebecca Lynn O’Donald, the only person with complete knowledge of the devastating evidence about CPS involved child sex slave trafficking, seized by the FBI, was charged with capital murder, DEATH PENALTY, and any evidence of the shooting death, and stabbing death, of Collins-Smith, who was about to turn over her own evidence to the always trustworthy FBI, was sealed by a genuine ‘Arkansas’ judge. Unverified accusations, by inmates facing hard time, is the only evidence ever released, that was used to threaten with the death penalty, the only living witness of the CPS FINANCED, child sex trafficking evidence.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-reveals-murdered-arkansas-