Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pizzagate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by vidiir View Post
    I can say with zero fear of error that I had ignored the whole thing until the media started hyperventilating about it. Now that they have lost their minds trying to push the story as fabricated I totally believe pizzagate is 100% accurate. Good going idiots, keep it up.

ETA: especially now that TonyM is weighing in on it...
    ^^^^

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Twit, frantically trying to coverup something.......hmmmmm.....

Flynn under fire for fake news

But Flynn himself has used social media to promote a series of
    outrageous conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton, President Barack
    Obama and their inner circles in recent months — pushing dubious
    factoids at least 16 times since Aug. 9, according to a POLITICO review
    of his Twitter posts. Flynn, who has 106,000 Twitter followers, has used
    the platform to retweet accusations that Clinton is involved with child
    sex trafficking and has "secretly waged war” on the Catholic Church, as well as charges that Obama is a “jihadi” who “laundered” money for Muslim terrorists.

Now some say Flynn’s fondness for spreading fake news casts doubt on
    his fitness to serve as the White House’s national security adviser,
    suggesting that he either can’t spot a blatant falsehood or is just
    ideologically bent to believe the worst of his perceived enemies.

The flak began flying anew after Sunday’s shooting
    at a Washington pizza restaurant that had been targeted by false,
    internet-fed rumors accusing it of being the epicenter of a satanic
    child-trafficking conspiracy involving Clinton and her allies. Flynn had
    twice used Twitter to promote similar, only slightly less outrageous
    hoaxes in the past month, including a claim that Clinton’s campaign
    manager takes part in occult rituals in which bodily fluids are
    consumed.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...a-trump-232227

Flynn under fire for fake news
    Just who are the wellsprings of truth who are making these accusations against those who "tweet" about "Pizzagate?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

At Comet Ping Pong there is standing room only, and a 45 minute wait

Founding Member, Ministry of Truth

At Comet Ping Pong there is standing room only, and a 45 minute wait

They'll need to get used to it
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DynCorp’s Involvement In Pizzagate, The Seven-Country Plan, And Who Killed Monica Peterson?

BY Herschel Smith

Things proceed apace in the #Pizzagate investigation. Below I’ve linked both David Seaman and George Webb. I’m glad to see George tying all of this together in his videos. It’s a tangled web and it takes quite a while to comprehend the wickedness and scope of the project. Before we get to the videos, let’s discuss some details of DynCorp’s involvement with The Clinton Foundation and the so-called seven country plan (where TCF and private armies were to topple seven countries in five years as a part of a play for weapons, children and oil). Actually, I won’t describe the seven-country plan, you need to watch George Webb’s videos for that. But it’s clear that DynCorp has played a significant role with TCF. In fact, the plan is moving forward as we speak. You understand, right? There is a shadow government at work that is different than the transient government. The things you are watching in history are a function of the shadow government.
    There is no question that there are Senators involved in this plan, and without further information you may suspect those Senators who press the hardest on “Russian hacking the election” to be involved the deepest in global chaos. There is also no question that it is being led by The Clinton Foundation, with involvement by the CIA and State Department, and along with an army of Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS fighters.
    But the military side of things (aside from the more formal bombing campaign of the coast of North Africa which was led by a NATO general who was recently killed under very suspicious circumstances) must be managed by someone with a military background. That someone appears more and more to be DynCorp.
    DynCorp has had contracts in Haiti, and apparently is linked to the State Department in underage human trafficking. Furthermore, Voat.co/v/Pizzagate has sustained a hack attempt by DynCorp (and possibly Raytheon). DynCorp has a history in nefarious behavior. First, consider the incident discussed between Cheryl Mills and Hillary Clinton. The incident occurred in 2009.
    According to my reporting, the week of April 13th, the DynCorp regional commander from Konduz, Flint Chambers, allowed his men to hire a 15-year-old boy dancer to do tribal dances at a DynCorp party on the training site. Some 15 or so DynCorp employees in attendance pulled out a single chair and had the boy do mock lap dances. This was captured on video. The video shows DynCorp employees putting dollar bills in the boy’s waistband, just as they would a stripper’s garter. The revelry lasted about 45 minutes. The video was leaked by Mike Gonzalez to another DynCorp employee who emailed the video to Martin. Flint Chambers retaliated against Mike by spitting in his face, pushing him to the ground in front of the DynCorp security building in Kabul.
    It goes wider and deeper.
    One refrain we keep hearing against Wikileaks is that the cable releases aren’t really “whistleblowing,” because they’re not really revealing anything. However, it seems like each day there’s another big revelation of rather horrible things being done (and covered up) by the US government. The latest, pointed out by Boing Boing, involves a report from a cable that US-based private security contractor DynCorp, who was hired by the US to train Afghani police, was apparently supplying drugs and young boys for a sort of sex party.
    With every dot that is connected by a researcher, every hack attempt by a military contractor, every deleted #Pizzagate post at Voat, every de-monitized YouTube video, and every frozen PayPal account (see David Seaman’s Video below), the nefarious actors convince us more and more that we’re on the right track. And DynCorp is a major player.
    Nick Bryant, author of The Franklin Scandal, says to “proceed with caution” to the researchers of The Clinton Foundation, #Pizzagate and the seven-country plan. Very well. I carry a tactical knife and two guns at a time now. But I won’t be dissuaded. You see I’m a Calvinist, and I believe that I won’t live one second longer than my appointed time on earth. The corollary is that I will live every second of my appointed life, much to the chagrin of my haters. DynCorp and The Clinton Foundation are not in control of my future. DynCorp doesn’t make me one bit nervous. If DynCorp wants to follow me around, very well. Remember Herschel’s Dictum.
    Attempts to dissuade David Seaman don’t seem to impress him either. So there is no turning back from this citizen investigation. But it’s worth a good education, yes?
    Ask yourself this question, patriots and gun owners. If a military contractor who is comprised in the main of former U.S. SpecOps and Special Forces is willing to traffic humans and kill in the name of weapons, money and oil, what makes you think that collecting guns door to door will be any different? What makes you think that anyone in such an organization has any respect for God given rights such as bearing arms? And what makes you think that you or your children won’t be subject to such mercenary armies in the future?
    I think you know the answer to those questions. Trump has given us time. The swamp is a function of fallen human nature, and cannot be completely drained. I think you understand that.

George Webb Vids are blocked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwXb__QNps

There is a lot of current information and links to news articles on this site. Take a look! http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptics...ton_cash.shtml

Prior:
    Pizzagate XV
    Planeload of FBI Agents Sent To Iceland To Frame Julian Assange
    Pizzagate XIII: Who Really Leaked The DNC And Podesta EMails To Wikileaks?
    Pizzagate XII
    Pizzagate XI
    Pizzagate X
    Pizzagate IX
    Pizzagate VIII
    Pizzagate VII
    Pizzagate VI
    Pizzagate V: Pizzagate In Theological Perspective
    Pizzagate IV
    Pizzagate III
    Pizzagate II
    Pizzagate
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Jason Miller says Mike Flynn Jr was helping his father with
    administration and scheduling early in transition but is no longer
    involved.

That's contrary to this Pence statement to Morning Joe on Mike Flynn Jr:
    "No involvement in the transition whatsoever."

IOW, Flynn Jr was booted after his conspiracy views and tweets,
    such as re the Comet Pizza parlor, were publicized.

More

Here is the transcript

Still more

Can report that Flynn's son's transition email has been shut down.
    Emails to it now bounce back.
    Last edited by TonyM; 12-06-2016 at 10:46 AM.

It's as if all the emails that brought this pizza gate to the surface don't exist. Do they exist? Is that fake emails? Is there truth to those emails, and Tony Podesta's comments about his actions true or not? If all of the above are proven as we thought proven, then this begs the question. Will the media continue to ignore the facts tied to the "rumors", given the light being shed in the msm.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.