Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: pizzagate

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Happy to report that Comet Pizza is packed tonight by unterrorized Washingtonians.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Happy to report that Comet Pizza is packed tonight by unterrorized Washingtonians.

...are you a patron?

Yes, and so? Project Veritas has more than enough vids of high level DNC operatives explaining how they bus in paid "crowds" In DC the crowds arrive via RTD, but your ignoring that. Aren't you? I wonder how it feels to be a shill?

Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.November 3, 2011 by Volubrjotr 0 Comments
    Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Partner Speaks Up

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country.
    Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology.
    OBAMA RETALIATES

Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.
    There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

• Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;

• Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;

• Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

MORE DETAILS HERE: fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up

Now if that is too much for you to digest here’s something you may be able to handle that the media continues to coverup:
    No Paperwork For Obama Grants From 1997 To 2000
    National Review Online
    From the Chicago Sun-Times article on grants distributed by then-state-legislator Barack Obama.
    (Records from 1997 to 2000 weren’t available.)
    There’s a shock.
    His state legislative office records may have been thrown out, he told us.
    He’s never released a specific list of law clients, instead giving a list of all of his firm’s clients, numbering several hundred each year. His campaign will only confirm representation when the media comes to them with a specific case.
    He won’t release his application to the state bar. He’s never released any legal or billing records to verify that he only did a few hours of work for a nonprofit tied to Tony Rezko.

Barry Soetoro’s ~ Found ~ Barack Obama Denial Of Other Names On Senate Application.

He’s never released any medical records, just a one-page letter from his doctor.
    Does it bother anyone that a guy with political ambitions for his entire adult life has not left a paper trail?

Beforeitsnews.

Larry Sinclair & Barry Soetoro

Related articles:

About these ads
    Last edited by Lenno; 12-07-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Comet Ping Pong Gunman Answers Our Reporter’s Questions

On Wednesday, I spoke with Mr. Welch, who goes by his middle name,
    Maddison, by videoconference at an old hospital building adjacent to the
    city’s jail. In his first news media interview since his arrest, Mr.
    Welch appeared downcast and at times distracted as he answered questions
    for 45 minutes, the maximum time allowed by the jail. “I just wanted to
    do some good and went about it the wrong way,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us...news.html?_r=1

The Comet Ping Pong Gunman Answers Our Reporter’s Questions

On Wednesday, I spoke with Mr. Welch, who goes by his middle name,
    Maddison, by videoconference at an old hospital building adjacent to the
    city’s jail. In his first news media interview since his arrest, Mr.
    Welch appeared downcast and at times distracted as he answered questions
    for 45 minutes, the maximum time allowed by the jail. “I just wanted to
    do some good and went about it the wrong way,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us...news.html?_r=1
    the NY Slimes? Dogwit you must be joking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og8okrj7otY

This is Heavy Breathing's youtube channel they also have a website: HeavyBreathing.net They are a band, listed as a "Friend" of Rocket Pizza. I strongly recommend keeping eye bleach on hand as it is very disturbing content, yet they are still on UTube where as any mention of Pizza Gate is banned

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

You seem desperate to cover this up with the CT label.
    All you are doing is attracting more to the crime scene. Good work.

a special treat put on for tonight at Rocket Pizza?

View this image ›
    youtube.com
    I don’t want vanilla filling. I lust for blood.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncapor...jPj#.vegovdYMY