Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farp asked me to mock god

Default Farp asked me to mock god

Farp asked me to mock god in another thread, so I did. Now I am reaping the harvest of my disrespect. I JUST GOT A TRANSFER FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO SEATTLE! YEEEHAAAA! I am dancing! I am going to eat salmon fish and chips until my heart explodes.

May you continue to be blessed, but for God's sake don't tell others what it's like here.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLuigi View Post
    Farp asked me to mock god in another thread, so I did. Now I am reaping the harvest of my disrespect. I JUST GOT A TRANSFER FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO SEATTLE! YEEEHAAAA! I am dancing! I am going to eat salmon fish and chips until my heart explodes.
    Well, congratulations.

So, now you can be the first, to eat all that radiated fish from Fukishima (somebody put that word in the dictionary so I can spell it right-thanks) congrats dude, what a blessing.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

And this is what you said while mocking God.....

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLuigi
    You cannot mock someone who does not exist. I see no reason to do it, but if it will make you happy, hey Jehovah, or Yaweh, or whatever you call yourself! Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! Happy now? I just mocked a fictional character. I can mock Santa or Bigfoot too, if you like.
    With the overwhelming majority of members here, so far, acknowledging that they believe in God, you should be ashamed.

I am dancing! I am going to eat salmon fish and chips until my heart explodes.
    Who uses Salmon for fish 'n chips? The Limeys don't, they use ... somethin else.

O.W.

plaice

Quote Originally Posted by farmermom View Post
    plaice
    Hmmn. What do you suppose would be a suitable substitute in a place like North Dakota ... or Seattle?

Surely not Salmon ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    And this is what you said while mocking God.....
    With the overwhelming majority of members here, so far, acknowledging that they believe in God, you should be ashamed.
    I honored a request from one of your believers. What should I be ashamed of? Being nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Who uses Salmon for fish 'n chips? The Limeys don't, they use ... somethin else.

O.W.
    Brits use ling cod. Salmon makes a good thing fantastic.

I honored a request from one of your believers. What should I be ashamed if? Being nice?
    Spelling for starters ....

O.W.