Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farp asked me to mock god

you mocked God and have been sent to Seattle....to me that is proof of judgment,

Seattle , really???

yup that is judgment, not a blessing....
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    I'm thinkin there was a time when one could eat a Salmon right outta the river ... providin one could catch it.
    People who grew up in the Seattle area talk about poor families catching a salmon for dinner because they couldn't afford good food. By the same token, fishermen in Maine used to eat lobster because there was no market for it and so it was better to eat the lobster and save the fish to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Navajo View Post
    Seattle , really??? yup that is judgment, not a blessing....
    Keep telling people that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Keep telling people that, thanks.
    I've been to Seattle, it's San Francisco North. I'll take Montana. BTW there is Salmon in Montana too (why did he not know that?)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I've been to Seattle, it's San Francisco North.
    You're right. But the overflow from Seattle squeezes into where I live, and I don't need any more of those people. We're happy in our little wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    You're right. But the overflow from Seattle squeezes into where I live, and I don't need any more of those people. We're happy in our little wilderness.
    Maybe to him Salmon is a code word...like Map is
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

PRC, South, Hah! Not any more, I escaped!

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLuigi View Post
    I assume you were asking what place I would be. Spokane.
    Looks like you have been blessed, too.

I had been looking for a way out of the PRC. I had worked hard at it. Even though my actions were not seeing fruit, I continued to praise GOD. Funny thing, when I stopped trying and said to GOD, "If leaving here is part of your plan for us...." Shortly thereafter, my company transferred me.

To Spokane.

I'm sure that I will see you Luigi. No need to look around for me, I'll be standing right in front of you. When GOD wills it. Oh, for homes, try the South Hill.

PRC, South, Hah! Not any more, I escaped!

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    Enough of this. I won't have it in my home.
    And I won't have it here either.
    Take a nice long vacation luigi.
    Guess, Luigi wo't be seeing my message for good long while.

the Bbrits make fish & chips using spiny dogfish for the fish part, and potatoes for the chips. Plaice is another weird Euro fish, like bollocks, grindles and burble.

A professor stood in front of the class and said, " If there is a God why doesn't he strike me down where I stand!" Several minutes passed, a Navy sailor walked up to him and knocked him to the ground and said "God was busy! I took care of his light work." That's the way I heard it anyway!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU