Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is "Drain The Swamp" On The Way Out Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Much was made of the fact that Trump picks the best people and he doesn't micro-manage.

These may be the "best" people but best at what direction.

Lots of Goldmans among others.

We'll get to wait ad see but these appointments do reflect where he wants his administration to go
    Correct, just imagine though the picks we would be looking at if Hillary would have won.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

nothingburger is offline Aaahh.. The police state banned Me! Hillary!! Help!

Much was made of the fact that Trump picks the best people and he doesn't micro-manage.

These may be the "best" people but best at what direction.

Lots of Goldmans among others.

We'll get to wait ad see but these appointments do reflect where he wants his administration to go

His picks were certainly the "best" from the status quo globalist point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    Correct, just imagine though the picks we would be looking at if Hillary would have won.

The names might be different with a (D) behind their name rather than a (R), but their globalist backgrounds and connections would be identical.

So in reality, not much of a difference in practice unless you count the rhetoric they dispense for public consumption.

I still maintain loyal constitutionalist know how to play the game too...

Infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate...

In any group how many does it take to completely destroy the capability of that group????

Simple answer- One....

Just cause you work inside the CABAL doesn't mean you support said CABAL...

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post

Infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate...

In any group how many does it take to completely destroy the capability of that group????

Simple answer- One....

Just cause you work inside the CABAL doesn't mean you support said CABAL...

The folks that Trump is hiring don't just work inside the cabal - they are the cabal.

You want to drain a swamp in a controlled manner. You don't want to flush the beneficial species out with the destructive species. (You know--the baby with the bath water...)

Give him some time. He isn't even in office yet and there's already some Movin' and Shakin' Goin' On.

Who are the loyal constitutionalists he's appointed?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

I'd like to know that too.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post

I'd like to know that too.
    Given Trump's numerous statements illustrating and demonstrating his apparent "knowledge" of Constitutional matters - especially as they pertain to the office he is going to be taking, I think anyone with access to an Jr. High level social studies textbook would be a great asset to his administration.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingburger View Post
    Given Trump's numerous statements illustrating and demonstrating his apparent "knowledge" of Constitutional matters - especially as they pertain to the office he is going to be taking, I think anyone with access to an Jr. High level social studies textbook would be a great asset to his administration.
    Number 1 on the year 2022 bestseller list: "Barron Trump, the Power behind the Throne"