Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screaming lawyer chases down Ivanka Trump and yells at her as she sits with her kids

Quote Originally Posted by nothingburger View Post
    I wonder if Trump has a problem with that part of the story.

Nope..and that's one of the many ways he does not represent us that voted for him. He has a broad coalition of voters. We will see if he can manage these divergent groups.
    Last edited by naegling62; 12-22-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

I wonder if Trump has a problem with that part of the story.

Campaign strategy. Designed to prevent groveling around with liberals when there is an election to win

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Well if I had been on that flight, I'd been kicked off too and make the news as well...
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post
    I would say a simple throat punch would fix the situation. Especially if Ivanka did it, that would be even funnier. From the looks of those twerps, she probably could.

She could just say the maggot was invading her "safe space", and put him on the ground choking for his life. I for one would stand and applaud her, if I hadn't already broke him in half before that.
    I had similar thoughts, without all the mushy tact that you applied.

Your rendition will do.

it was a setup for a law suit. A lawyer carrying a kid to start an agreement? What kind of parent does that?
    In war, boots; in flight, a place in a boat or a seat on a lorry may be the most vital thing in the world, more desirable than untold millions. In hyperinflation, a kilo of potatoes was worth, to some, more than the family silver; a side of pork more than the grand piano. A prostitute in the family was better than an infant corpse; theft was preferable to starvation; warmth was finer than honour, clothing more essential than democracy, food more needed than freedom.

nothingburger is offline Aaahh.. The police state banned Me! Hillary!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Campaign strategy. Designed to prevent groveling around with liberals when there is an election to win

So if that was just "campaign strategy" to win votes, there is a pretty high likelyhood that "draining the swamp", "lock her up", "build the wall", etc, etc. were just campaign strategies to win votes of a different flavor.

So if that was just "campaign strategy" to win votes, there is a pretty high likelyhood that "draining the swamp", "lock her up", "build the wall", etc, etc. were just campaign strategies to win votes of a different flavor.
    You could be correct. We just have to wait and see.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

I don't know why anyone would believe all that drivel to begin with. At least when W said "no nation-building" I think he meant it.

What's Trump's "no nation-building" counterpart going to be?

Absolutely disgusting.