Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Perfect Hog-Hunting Rig?--By Luke Clayton

Seems like it'd be quite similar but a whole lot less trouble to just go shoot fish in a barrel ... might be a bit more challenging though as the fish could take a dive to the bottom.

O.W.

Seems like it'd be quite similar but a whole lot less trouble to just go shoot fish in a barrel ... might be a bit more challenging though as the fish could take a dive to the bottom.
    You don't have a clue.

.........against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

O.W.

Need a Clue?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    You don't have a clue.
    Is this the only clue I get?

Mehbe you're right ... clueless. But what I see are a couple of chick$hits with guns and dogs imposing on a critter's environ to kill it and call it sport. Am I close?

O.W.

Is this the only clue I get?

Mehbe you're right ... clueless. But what I see are a couple of chick$hits with guns and dogs imposing on a critter's environ to kill it and call it sport. Am I close?

O.W.
    Yes you are! Ever shoot a duck? Eat a chicken?, have Burger and fries?
    Did you know that veggies scream when you cut into them?

Everything dies, is consumed, defecated, consumed again and again until only the elements remain.....so get a life
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    .... Did you know that veggies scream when you cut into them?

Everything dies, is consumed, defecated, consumed again
    Not if you muffle 'em proper like ... if'n ya just toss 'em into the processor they won't know what hit 'em.

I may be odd man out but I don't defecate and consume it again.

O.W.

Now I remember why I and many others don't spend much time here anymore.
    .........against all enemies, foreign and domestic

but you ARE missed!

Not if you muffle 'em proper like ... if'n ya just toss 'em into the processor they won't know what hit 'em.

I may be odd man out but I don't defecate and consume it again.

O.W.
    In that you are completely mistaken; what do you put in the soil of your garden to enhance it's growth? I know a fella that as a youth helped his dad haul fish offal to enhance their fields, he did it for years as a kid, hard work that paid-off!

You run off cuz of my ... Lenno, what'd you call it? Superfluousness? That's it, superfluousness.

Millwright, I got an occasional opinion and often with considerable conviction. But it carries no weight, so it don't matter, it's just an opinion. I don't think none the less of you for enjoying your sport, I just don't think much of it as far a being sportlike.

And once again I'll have to agree with Lenno you been missed. I reckon that since this thread wasn't askin what anyone thought about the matter I shoulda kept my thinkin to myself ... pologies to any and all who mighta took exception.

And get some thicker skin.

O.W.