Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Perfect Hog-Hunting Rig?--By Luke Clayton

The problem ain't his 'Thin Skin' it's decades of Leftists attacking everything Middle Class, AKA Manly Testosterone driven, Accomplishment based, Pay-check earning', Offspring valued Culture that no longer exists in DNC controlled, Taxpayer Funded, Homicidal Breeding Centers.
    Just caus' you opt for the AHH SHUCKS south-central rural farmer persona don't mean anyone here falls 'Fer it'
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The problem ain't his 'Thin Skin' it's decades of Leftists attacking everything Middle Class, AKA Manly Testosterone driven, Accomplishment based, Pay-check earning', Offspring valued Culture that no longer exists in DNC controlled, Taxpayer Funded, Homicidal Breeding Centers
    You wasn't able to say all this without takin a breath was ya?

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    You wasn't able to say all this without takin a breath was ya?

O.W.
    Your sayin' I'm a mouth breather? That's a personal insult. You'd best retract that statement.
    And BTW I am proud to have served @360 a month. What was your Pay Grade Comrade?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

but you ARE missed!
    I'll check back in a year or so.

It ain't about thick skin, I can get muddy & bloody with the best, when the situation (thread) warrants.

This is more of a information/tech room of the board and if someone is taking time to share information on a specific topic they shouldn't have to deal with a ration of $#it.
    .........against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Your sayin' I'm a mouth breather? That's a personal insult. You'd best retract that statment
    Ohhhkay ... disregard my last. Howzabout ... you sure said a mouth full. And you'z right as alwayz.

Mo betta?

O.W.

Ohhhkay ... disregard my last. Howzabout ... you sure said a mouth full. And you'z right as alwayz.

Mo betta?

O.W.
    A man that will not stand behind his words will not stand for anything, I will not indulge in offers of proof as any sophomoric search will exhume a 1000 instances . I used to have a modicum of respect for your posts, dressed-up as they were to suit any particular situation: but you've proven yourself beneath reproach for you have nothing to say, of merit, at all.
    So Take Your Canadian neathers and hide, like the Troll your are, within caves of ice

A man that will not stand behind his words ....
    I reckon I better grow a couple of extra layers of skin ... Canada? Canada? Tennessee ya mutton head, with a capitol tee, US of A.

We're surrounded by a bunch of other states but ya look good 'n close you'll see us.

PsalmSinger, I want to apologize for lettin Lenno butcher your thread. I take credit too but sometimes he just goes way over the top.

I been meanin to ask 'im his beverage of choice as I might it a go ... when I ain't near the keyboard or cleanin my chainsaw.

O.W.

I reckon I better grow a couple of extra layers of skin ... Canada? Canada? Tennessee ya mutton head, with a capitol tee, US of A.

We're surrounded by a bunch of other states but ya look good 'n close you'll see us.

PsalmSinger, I want to apologize for lettin Lenno butcher your thread. I take credit too but sometimes he just goes way over the top.

I been meanin to ask 'im his beverage of choice as I might it a go ... when I ain't near the keyboard or cleanin my chainsaw.

O.W.
    Nothing you can say will impress me to an end favorable to your designs because I have fathomed your desires

Nothing you can say will impress me to an end favorable to your designs because I have fathomed your desires
    Put them poetry books back on the shelf and find us some new guns to look at or bullits that find their own way ....

O.W.

Put them poetry books back on the shelf and find us some new guns to look at or bullits that find their own way ....

O.W.
    What? Do I have to sharpen the shovel that you insist on digging your dog infested grave with?
    \ABTW TQMNS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNTYG6yCgY