Thread: Cyberattacks Raise Alarm for U.S. Power Grid

Default Cyberattacks Raise Alarm for U.S. Power Grid

Cyberattacks Raise Alarm for U.S. Power Grid

Cyberattacks that have knocked out electric utilities in Ukraine,
    including one suspected hack earlier this month, have renewed concern
    that computer criminals could take down portions of the U.S. power grid.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cyberatt...id-1483120708?
    Founding Member, Ministry of Truth

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

September 28, 2016:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have just read how Deutsche Bank is on the verge of crashing. It is heavily invested in derivatives, and there is not enough money in all of Germany to bail out their losses. Still they will confiscate their depositors money to pay for their debts, which will not be enough for a bail out. This failure could take down the European Union and affect banks in America who hold these derivatives. You could be looking at a derivative crash that will cause a world depression. Such an event and subsequent crash of your financial system would allow a martial law to be declared. When the one world people want to take over, they will stop your electricity with either an EMP attack or they will turn off your grid. You also are seeing a possibility of your President giving your internet over to the UN, which will allow the UN to shut down all of your conservative web sites. There also is going to be a change in America’s reserve currency status when China’s currency will be a part of the new currency. This will begin the crash of your dollar when dollar reserves will not be as necessary for other nations to have on hand. All of these events will lead up to the same course of action that will create a martial law, which could supercede your election, and make your President a virtual dictator. Do not be surprised if you see a dollar crash and a stock market crash when the banks are too big to fail. There is not enough credit or money in the world to bail out all of your derivatives that the banks cannot redeem. Be prepared to come to My refuges if you see the banks collapse. Trust in My protection, and My multiplication of what you will need.”

December 15, 2016:
    Jesus said: “My people, some of your business people are hoping that your new President-elect will improve your economy before he is even made President. This is what has caused some dramatic rises in your stock markets. The actual outcome can still change, and there could be a downturn before the needed changes can be put into place. Your new business environment still needs to be defined. Pray that the one world people do not harm your new President, and that they do not sabotage your economy to make him look bad. There will be great changes in your economy and your government. Pray that there is no martial law, or any other planned destruction of your economy or your grid.”

The Refuges:

http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

What is coming and how to prepare:

http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

All of this nonsense about Russian "hacking", may be a set up for a False Flag attack upon our electric grids.

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Founding Member, Ministry of Truth

Sorry but govco and friends currently has about zero credibility with me right now.