Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'You are fake news' Trump tells CNN at first press conference as President Elect.

Seating for this first press conference was first come first served. CNN crew arrived about 4AM and claimed 8 seats on the front row. Probably assigned seating from now on.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Seating for this first press conference was first come first served. CNN crew arrived about 4AM and claimed 8 seats on the front row. Probably assigned seating from now on.
    After 1/20, I would expect CNN, Washington Post and NY Times to be on the outside looking in.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    After 1/20, I would expect CNN, Washington Post and NY Times to be on the outside looking in.
    That would be lovely.

nothingburger is offline Aaahh.. The police state banned Me! Hillary!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    That would be lovely.
    Yeah it is a lot easier to get the propaganda distributed at the press conferences if the folks in attendance are on are on board with the plan and on your team to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Nah, Trump will need someone to whip on............. Useful idiots do have their purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingburger View Post
    Yeah it is a lot easier to get the propaganda distributed at the press conferences if the folks in attendance are on are on board with the plan and on your team to begin with.
    Are you defending the known enemies/deceivers of this country?

nothingburger is offline Aaahh.. The police state banned Me! Hillary!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Are you defending the known enemies/deceivers of this country?

Sorry, I can't say I am into defending Trump and his cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingburger View Post
    Sorry, I can't say I am into defending Trump and his cronies.
    Absolutely, because you are not what you claim to be. Just like your boys Johnnie Trump and John Johnson, who coincidentally, joined the Tree at the same time.

Default Absolutely, because you are not what you claim to be. Just like your boys Johnnie Tru

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."