Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/16/17 TTOL Hedge Fund Market Predictions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's that?

I can bid again?

Okay then.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    What's that?

I can bid again?

Okay then.

You can bid any time you want,
    But you can never leave.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

So Groucho, can you put the words in a rhythm so we can sing it to Hotel California? LOL

Or is it Alice's restaurant?

Time to bid again?

Oh, all right...

+41
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

TTOL Hedgfund Rule book and pizza cook book says this regarding erroneous bids:

Chapter 7, Subsection 3A, paragraph 7-9.
    If in the event of a holiday were bidding may not take place due to any and all market closure(s) , any erroneous bids will be taken and multiplied by 4. The sum of said bid and consequent multiplier shall be the bid made by that person or persons.

Said bid will then be used for all bidding for the remainder of the bidding week for the offending party(s) All bids will be taken as positive unless otherwise noted and/or directed by clowns in disguise or any facsimile thereof .

If in the event said bids are made on an even day during the months of January, March , July and October, bids will be considered null and void with no impact on the remaining bidding week provided pants were not worn during the making of said bid.

Any and all mentions of the number 42 ( or the inverse ) shall be considered stenchy and dangerous. Any and all subsequent bids containing the number 42 or the inverse thereof shall result in a fine of five (5) fish entrails and two (2) cases of iron city.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Yeah, but none of my bids today were erroneous.

Besides, I'll make sure to not wear pants when I throw out my next one.

There's Iron City left?

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    Or is it Alice's restaurant?
    But you can never leave

but you can never leave.

Walk right in it's around the back
    just a half a mile from the railroad track

And you can bid any time you want,
    But you can never leave....

---------------------------------------------------