Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Via: John Leary

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2021: (Our Lady of Sorrows)
    Our Lady of Sorrows said: “My dear children, I had many sorrows with my Son, Jesus’ death, but I am also sad that many of my children have lost their way, and I need to lead them back to my Son, Jesus. I mentioned to you to put my Seven Sorrows in this message in case you may have forgotten them: (Seven Sorrows)
    1.) Prophecy of Simeon at the Presentation in the Temple.
    2.) Flight into Egypt.
    3.) The loss of Jesus in the Temple.
    4.) Mary encounters Jesus on the Way of the Cross.
    5.) Jesus dies on the Cross.
    6.) Jesus is taken down from the Cross.
    7.) Jesus is laid in the Tomb.
    Every mother grieves over the loss of a son. You and your wife also grieved when you lost your son, David. But you have a saint in heaven praying for you, along with Mary, his sister, who died with a miscarriage. You have had messages from David and Mary which have been a consolation for both of you. I continue to bring souls to my Son, and I continue to encourage my children to pray my rosary every day, wear my brown scapular of protection, and come to frequent Confession. My Son, Jesus, and I love you all very much and we do not want any souls lost in hell. Call on me to put my mantle of protection over your family members.”

Thursday, September 16, 2021: (St. Cornelius & St. Cyprian)
    Jesus said: “My people, you all are sinners, even if some are worse than others. You come to Me in the priest in Confession to have your sins forgiven. I know in your human condition that you are weak to sin because of Adam’s sin. But you can have your souls cleansed of sin in Confession, and you are restored in My graces. Do not stay away from Confession, but come frequently at least monthly. Seeking Me to forgive your sins may be hard for some because it is a sign of your spiritual weakness. Put your pride and fear aside when you come to Confession, because I am like the father of the Prodigal Son, who was happy to receive his son back from his sinful living. I love all of you and I want to keep you close to Me, so I can protect you from the temptations of the devil. If you truly love Me, then you will be sincere in your prayers, and always ready to serve Me out of love for Me. Trust in My power over the evil ones, and I will protect you from them.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have enabled one of your prayer group members to capture a GPS photo that showed a bright light of an angel who was making your house invisible. The evil ones will not be able to see your refuge because St. Meridia, your refuge angel, is putting an invisible shield over your refuge. This picture shows you what people will see. Give thanks to Me for giving you a glimpse of your current protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more control of your authorities over where you can travel. Some countries are already controlling their people in how far they can travel. You are seeing more restrictions coming, especially on your unvaccinated people. You will first see vaccine passports that will allow where you can travel. Soon you will see more mandates for chips in your body for the mark of the beast.This will be the next means of travel on your main highways. Only the chipped people will be allowed on these roads.Have your refuges ready for the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you these wooden chairs because I want you to hold on to your seats because the events are going to move quickly around you. I told you that I was going to speed up the earth so you would face a lot less time for the coming tribulation. You will see time speeding up as I will speed up the earth’s rotation. At the appropriate time of God the Father, you will have the Warning and the conversion time of six weeks. You could come to Confession more frequently, so your soul is ready for your mini-judgment.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have prepared some cut wood for your insert fireplace and your two fire pits for cooking. You practiced burning logs in your fireplace with your refuge practice runs. Your treated logs can start your fires when it is needed in the winter. Just as I will multiply your kerosene and propane fuels, so I will multiply your wood as well. Be thankful that I will supply all of the fuels that you will need to heat your house and for your cooking.This will also be supplied for your new high rise building as well. Have no fear because My angels will be busy supplying you with what you need every day during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing the building of your high rise structure in more detail. St. Joseph was giving instructions to the angels how to dig the basement, put the basement blocks together, and build the steel structure as well. You will be amazed how fast the angels will build this building in one day. Remember that the angels can work outside of time because they are not limited by time. I told you that I would take care of the lights, the latrines, and the heating of this building. Your people will need to organize your kitchens and provide the daily two meals. Your soups will be prepared every day, and your pots will not go empty until the end of the day, so everyone will be fed. Give thanks and praise to Me every day at your Adoration Chapel.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you how I will power the lights and even the elevators in this new high rise building.I told you to trust in Me in how I will manage this building for all the people who I will send to you. You prepared your refuge for forty people and I will multiply what you have stored so all the people will have what they will need to survive. I will multiply the water from your well. You will use your empty blue barrels to store the water as it is needed. I love all of My faithful and when you see My miracles, your people will truly believe, even as I provided the manna and meat for My people in the desert with Moses. I only ask that you believe that I can do this.”

Jesus said: “My people, My faithful will be healed of all of your illnesses when you look upon My luminous cross in the sky. This will be provided for all of My refuges.You asked if anyone will die at the refuges. As long as your people believe in My miracles, all of you will remain healthy throughout the tribulation at My refuges.You need to trust in Me to provide for all of your needs, and it will be your prayers at Adoration that will strengthen you to endure your refuge life. At the end of the tribulation time, I will cleanse the earth of all of the evil ones. I will raise you up into the air, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring you down into My Era of Peace.You will rejoice with Me as I will be victorious over the evil ones. Keep praying and trust in My angels to protect you throughout the tribulation.”

Friday, September 17, 2021: (St. Francis receives his stigmata)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many people who seek fame and money in this world, and they neglect to take care of their soul and their spiritual life. The Gospel is clear when you understand the difference between this human life and the spiritual life in heaven. (Matt. 16:26) ‘For what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, but suffers the loss of his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?’ Your soul is immortal, and you were made to be with Me in heaven for all eternity. Every soul has free will and you need to choose your eternal destination either in heaven with My love, or in hell with the hate of the devil. Do not be misled by the creature comforts of your humanity. This life is only temporary in the body, but the soul leaves the body at death and you will be judged based on how much you love Me and your neighbor. So choose life, but remember you are choosing where you will be for all eternity. I treasure souls the most beyond anything in your current life. My people should treasure their souls as well, and choose to be with the One who loves you.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have read various articles that the world food supplies are very low and there could be a world famine. I want you to do some research to verify how your crop warehouses are diminishing in their stocks. Look at the future or present crop storage from this year’s harvest of wheat, corn, soybeans, etc. Put the results of your research in your message to inform people how low your food supplies are. I have been encouraging My faithful to try and store 3 months to 12 months of food for each household member. If you have the money and storage room, you should try to save as much as you can up to 12 months.If your people do not have enough food, call on Me and I will multiply what you have, and I will make room to store it, even before I call you to My refuges.”

Note: The food stocks for the US are down about 25% or more depending on what figures are reported.

Saturday, September 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, My believers may be tested by some of the pleasures in life, but there are also the 30, 60, and 100 fold people who are planted in good soil. If you are given more gifts, you will be expected to do more, like the hundredfold. The more you are given, the more the evil one will attack you with his temptations. You need to ask yourself if you are living up to what I expect of you. There is no time to be lazy, but you need to make the best use of your time in evangelizing people, and helping your neighbor. My son, you have two missions, and you need to attend to them as much as possible. One mission is sharing My messages, and your other mission is to have your refuge ready for the people. Keep working hard, and keep your family in your daily prayers. By struggling forward every day with My graces, you will reach your goal in heaven, and fulfill your missions.”

Jesus said: “My people, when I bring My Warning at God the Father’s time, you will see everything freeze in place. I will then take every soul out of time and out of their bodies all at the same time all over the world. You will see your life review, a mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or hell, and then you will have a quick visit to your place of judgment.Then you will be placed back into your bodies and back into time. You will have a second chance to change your life and possibly change your eternal destination. For all of the people, who do not change their lives, their eternal destination will be the place of their mini-judgment. After the Warning My faithful will have an opportunity to convert your family members to believers in Me so they can enter My refuges with a cross on their foreheads. After the six weeks of conversion, I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges. You are very close to the time of My Warning when all of the events of the end times will lead up to your refuge time and the time of the tribulation of the Antichrist. This is why My believers need to be ready to leave their homes for My refuges, and My refuge builders need to have everything ready to receive the people who I will send to their refuges. Trust in Me because My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and they will provide for all of your needs.”

Sunday, September 19, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I was telling My apostles how I would be crucified, buried, and on the third day I would rise from the dead. But My apostles were deciding who was the greatest among them. At that, I told them whoever wishes to be first, must be the servant of all. Then I showed the apostles the innocent faith of the children. If people want to come to heaven, then they must come to Me with the faith of a child’s gentle, and humble faith. You need to show your sincere love for Me and your neighbors, and I will welcome you to your place in heaven. Today is Catechetical Sunday, so My people must be willing to share their faith with everyone, especially the children. Give good example to everyone as they see you coming to Sunday Mass and praying your daily rosary.”

Monday, September 20, 2021: (St. Andrew Kim & Korean martyrs)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you see the Persian King helping to build the Temple in Jerusalem. In today’s world you are closing churches instead of building them, because fewer people are coming to Sunday Mass. The faith in the people is getting weak, and you are worshiping the things of the world rather than Me. The Jews were exiled because they worshiped other gods. So My people of America are being taken over by the Democrat communists because you are also worshiping other gods. Wake up and defend your freedoms before your churches will be closed for good. The communists are atheists, and they will soon close your churches. The attacks on the unvaccinated people will get worse as well, because the one world people want to reduce the population using vaccines. Refuse to take the Covid shots or the flu shots, and be ready to leave for My refuges when your lives are threatened.”

Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a message back on 10-11-11 about a possible tsunami coming from an earthquake in the Canary Islands. Now this possibility is getting closer to happening with some strong volcanic eruptions in the Canary Islands. With another severe earthquake there, you could indeed see a fast tsunami travel across the Atlantic Ocean into your East Coast.Your people need to pray and repent of your sins that this does not happen. I will still be protecting My refuges, even against such a tsunami.”

Tuesday, September 21, 2021: (St. Matthew)
    Jesus said: “My people, I called My apostles from all walks of life, even a tax collector who was hated because he collected taxes for the Romans from his people. I went to dinner with St. Matthew and his friends, and the Pharisees criticized Me for eating with sinners. I told them that I came to call sinners and not the self-righteous. You are sinners and I died on the cross to bring salvation to everyone who desires to be saved. I am also calling all of My believers to be evangelists and share their faith with others to build up My Church. This scene of calling St. Matthew reminds you, My son, of when I healed you of your computer addiction, and I called you as well to do a mission of spreading My Word. You accepted My call right away, just as St. Matthew immediately left his tax post to follow Me. I pray that many people would answer My call to spread My Word. Trust in Me that those people, who take on My mission, will have their reward with Me in heaven.”

October 11, 2011:
    Jesus said: “My people, there is good reason to watch the latest developments in the Canary Islands. There is a major volcano that is linked with the formation of these islands. The longer the earthquake activity continues, and the more bulging that occurs, the chance of a major explosion increases. If any release is slow, then there will be a minimal effect on the area. If activity increases at a rapid rate with larger earthquakes, you could see a major eruption that could send tsunamis to the East coast of America. Pray that this volcano does not explode violently which could put a lot of ash into the atmosphere. Do some research to examine the size of the caldera of this volcano, and some history of its past eruptions.”

Note: El Hierro volcano in the Canary Islands is a shield volcano and it has been releasing gases from the ocean floor. It is in red alert with earthquakes ongoing even at a lower than 2.0 level. There was a 4.3 earthquake, and this is the first activity since 1971.

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you read how I breathed the Holy Spirit on My apostles so they were enabled to heal people’s diseases and to expel demons. My people of today have also received the Holy Spirit in your Baptism and Confirmation. This means you can pray over people in My Name, and they can be healed. You can also pray deliverance prayers as a group to expel demons, and when you pray, you can fast as well. Some people have addictions that are controlled by demons. By praying over such people in My Name you can expel the demon and heal the addiction. Some people are taking the Covid vaccine shots, and they have complications from the shots. You can pray over these people with My Good Friday oil or the exorcism water to heal their immune system. Trust in My power to heal people through My faithful as intercessors.”

Jesus said: “My son, your wife made an attempt to look for a bread machine and other flours for some variety. Take a look online to buy some of these things if you cannot find them in the store. It would be better to buy the 25 lb size bags of other flours if they are available. I am giving this message as a follow up to giving a better look online for what is available. Take some time to locate and make any purchases.”

Thursday, September 23, 2021: (St. Padre Pio)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Temple was in ruins in Jerusalem, so I encouraged the people through Ezra, the prophet, to get lumber and stone to rebuild My Temple which was the center for their worship of Me. Today, I call on all of My believers to build up My Church by sharing your faith with others and evangelizing them to the faith. Fewer people are coming to worship Me, and you are more concerned with the temporary things of this world, instead of taking care of your soul in your spiritual life. Your soul is eternal and I created you to be with Me in heaven of your own free will. You need to confess your sins frequently in Confession to keep a pure soul ready to greet Me at your judgment when you die.”

St. Padre Pio said: “I thank you for remembering me as I suffered from the stigmata for many years. Offer up your pains and discomforts to the Lord for saving souls. Be a good example of faith to all of those people around you. My son, continue to wear your cross outside.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have been faithfully protesting outside of a local hospital so they would stop the Covid vaccine mandates for the nurses. This week the health care people have to make a choice between having a job or mandated Covid vaccine shots. Some people have families and they need the money to support their families. These are your front line health people that will be harmed from these shots. About 20% of the people taking these shots have complications. Your governor is threatening to bring in foreign health people. If many of your unvaccinated health people refuse these shots, you could see some severe shortages in your hospitals. My justice will fall heavy on Biden and those people threatening the people’s jobs. You may see more sick people from these shots. You can bless the vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil or they can drink the exorcism water.”

Jesus said: “My people, you still have more time for hurricanes to develop. You also are seeing volcanic eruptions in the Canary Islands that could threaten a tsunami with another major earthquake.You are seeing a lot of flooding in the East with heavy rainstorms. You are seeing some serious droughts and fires out West. These weather disasters are testing your people and they are a punishment for your abortions and your sexual sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are fortunate to have a working water well, because finding fresh water is important for your survival. This shortage of fresh water could get worse if you see your electricity shut down by a number of causes. At My refuges I will multiply your water because you need water for survival.This is why I have encouraged My refuge builders to have a supply of fresh water for the people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you remember several times that your lights did not work at night when your electricity stopped in a wide area power outage. I have given you some estimates that nearly 90% of your people would die of starvation if your electricity was stopped for a long time. This is why I have encouraged people to have at least three months supply of food in case your stores had empty shelves.Solar power and generators would be helpful in a long power outage. Call on Me if you are in need of food, and I will multiply what you have.”

Jesus said: “My people, if your authorities threaten the lives of the unvaccinated, I will call them to My refuges for My angel protection. When protection is needed,My angels will put a shield of invisibility over My faithful. At My refuges I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for your survival.Not only are the evil ones trying to kill people with these poisonous shots, but they want to kill all the people who are going against the leftist communism that is being forced on your people. I am having My refuge builders make refuges because this is how I will protect My faithful throughout the tribulation of the Antichrist. When I call you to My refuges with My inner locution, remember to leave your homes within 20 minutes with your backpack. Your guardian angels will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge.”

Jesus said: “My people, you need to have no fear of the evil ones at your refuges because My angels will do battle for you against the demons and the evil people. My refuge builders have been stocking up some food, water, and fuels for what you will need during the tribulation. You cannot store enough supplies to last for less than 3 ˝ years for all of the people who I will send to you. This is why I will have to multiply your needs just as I did for the people of Moses’s time in the desert. So trust in Me that My angels will protect you, and you will have enough supplies to survive. You must believe that I can do this for all of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that I would be with you always, even to the end of time. This is why My priests or My angels will supply you with daily Holy Communion. You will take a consecrated Host and place it in a monstrance at every refuge. This will allow you to be able to have perpetual Adoration. You will assign hours of Adoration for each person to have their time in front of My Blessed Sacrament. By having Me with you, you will have My grace to endure your time during the tribulation. Trust in My protection and My providing you with what you will need for your survival.”

Friday, September 24, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I asked My disciples first, ‘Who do the people say I am?’ They replied: ‘Some say St. John the Baptist or one of the prophets. Then I asked them: ‘But who do you say that I am?’ St. Peter said: ‘Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ I told My apostles not to reveal this to anyone, but truly I am the Second Person of God in the Blessed Trinity. My people of today are fortunate to have My Blessed Sacrament that you receive in every Mass. I am truly Present in My Eucharist, and you have Me in your soul for a short time. This is a little taste of heaven on earth. I ask that you receive Me worthily in the state of grace without mortal sin, or you commit a sin of sacrilege if you are in mortal sin. I love all of My people so much, and I give you graces and your guardian angel to protect you from the temptations of the devil. I will protect you further at My refuges, where many angels are standing side by side all around the perimeter of a refuge’s property. This is the protection you will need from the Antichrist and the demons during the tribulation. Rejoice that I am protecting My refuges even now, just as you saw your friend in Louisiana when her refuge buildings were protected even from Hurricane Ida’s winds.”

Jesus said: “My people, your satellites are linked in to your banking system that moves money over the internet. You are seeing explosions in space because you have rogue satellites armed with missiles that could take down your communication satellites. This would be a threat to your banking system and your military defenses. On the ground you could see another means of attack on your electric grid from various hackers. If your enemy nations can take down your electric grid with hackers, you would have many people without money that would not move in your banks. The one world people will use hackers first. If that is unsuccessful, then they would use an EMP attack on your grid. Without electricity your country would be paralyzed. If such an event happens, I will call my people to My refuges.If your lives are threatened, I will bring My Warning, and then you will be called to My refuges.Be ready to come to My refuges, because some serious events will be going on.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many serious events about to commence, and I am warning your people to come to frequent Confession, and have your three months of food on hand. If your finances or your electric grid collapse, you will need to come to the protection of My refuges. You will be sharing My recent messages at your talk tomorrow, and warn the people not to take the poisonous Covid shots or the flu shots.”

Saturday, September 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are preparing for your skype conference with your friends at Gospa Prayer house. In your vision I was showing you a river of living water from the Holy Spirit who will help speak through you the words of My messages. Call on the Holy Spirit to start your talk, and pray the St. Michael prayer to protect you from any evil ones who want to disrupt your presentation. In the first reading at Mass you heard of a wall of fire being put around Jerusalem to protect the people. My son, at your refuge I have shown you in the picture how your refuge angel, St. Meridia, is putting an invisible shield around your refuge so the evil ones will not see it during the tribulation. I have also shown you all of the tall angels standing side by side protecting all of My refuges on the whole perimeter of each refuge, even now. Give thanks and praise to Me for all of My protection, and My multiplication of your needs at the proper time.”

Jesus said: “My people, your hurricane season is not over and you are seeing one more strong storm that could hit your coast. You have had some severe damage this year, but your people are still far away from Me. You are being tested by your storms, and the Democrats who are causing major damage to your country. Your border being open has been a major disaster, but nothing is being done to stop the endless flow of illegal immigrants. If the Democrats stay in power, your country will soon fall apart with their disastrous policies. Pray for your people to fight the forced vaccine mandates. The illegal immigrants are not being vaccinated, so your Covid virus control is getting out of hand. You will be seeing a continuing disaster with your government spending and out of control deficits.”

Sunday, September 26, 2021:(Mass for Camille Remacle,Carol’s dad)
    Camille said: “Hello again, John. I am happy to talk with you again. In this vision you are seeing a great divide, and not between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, but between those who believe in God, and those who do not believe in God. Your mission of encouraging the believers to come to God’s refuges is truly about dividing the believers from the non-believers in God. At the refuges it is true that God’s angels will be protecting the believers from being harmed from the demons, or the evil people who are trying to kill the believers. After the coming Warning, God will be calling His believers to His refuges. During the conversion time, you need to reach out to evangelize Vic and all of the lukewarm souls in your families. Only the believers will be given the cross on the forehead that will enable them to enter God’s refuges. Keep praying for all of the souls who are away from God that this conversion time will be their means of being saved in God’s kingdom. I look forward to the day when you all can come to heaven.”

Monday, September 27, 2021: (St. Vincent de Paul)
    Jesus said: “My people, I want My people to imitate St. Vincent de Paul in how he helped the poor. The more you help others instead of keeping things just for yourself, the more treasure you will be saving up in heaven for your judgment. You need to give your time to help others, your donations of money, and your prayers for converting sinners. You need to show your love for Me and your neighbor by helping others whenever you can. Do not be spiritually lazy, but do something for the poor and your family with your daily prayers and actions.”

Jesus said: “My people, souls in lower purgatory are those who were barely saved from hell. These are the lukewarm souls who had relatives praying for their souls to be saved.The souls in the flames need to have a minimum time before Masses and prayers could move them up out of the flames. All the prayers and Masses will be applied to them once they have done this minimum time. My faithful need to pray for your relatives who may still be in purgatory. You can also pray for the souls in purgatory who have no one to pray for them. You pray for people on earth, but do not forget to pray for the poor souls in purgatory so they can come to heaven in time.”

Tuesday, September 28, 2021: (St. Wenceslaus)
    Jesus said: “My people, the unvaccinated people are under attack, and today you are seeing the workers in the health field being forced to take the poisonous Covid shots, or they would lose their job. This is an attack on your freedoms when you allow these threats against your jobs to force people to take these shots. The people who work at larger work places are allowed to get tested for Covid virus, but soon this option will be taken away for all workers, and they will need to take the shots also. You have seen some demonstrations and protests, but this has not stopped your President or your governor. These shots will kill people in a few years,and they are not really required of those people who have had the Covid virus. You are seeing total control from your evil masters. This will put more people out of work who refuse the shots. You already are having a worker shortage.Your people will either have to revolt, or come to My refuges to avoid this communist control.I will send My Warning when the evil ones try to kill or imprison My faithful. After My Warning, you will be called to My refuges. Be prepared.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Wednesday, September 29, 2021:(St.Michael,St.Gabriel, St.Raphael)
    St. Michael said: “I am Michael, and I stand before God. You are witnessing all the evil in the world that the Lord is allowing because of the free will of man. Toward the end of the tribulation there will be a great battle on earth called the Battle of Armageddon. I will be leading this battle with God’s angels and his faithful against the demons and the evil people. Just as I was victorious with God’s grace in casting the demons into hell out of heaven, so with God’s grace I will defeat the demons and the evil ones as they will again be cast into hell as well. Have no fear of the evil ones because I will be protecting the faithful at the Lord’s refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the evil ones using your Covid trial to try and control you with their evil poisonous shots. They are threatening the unvaccinated with losing their jobs if they do not get vaccinated. Your people are stressed about their jobs, but they are not pushing back about these communist tactics. The Covid shots are not a total cure from Covid virus because some vaccinated people are still getting sick, and some are with worse complications than the Covid virus. Be aware that the vaccines are being used to reduce the population on purpose, and the vaccinated people are getting blood clots from the shots. When the next wild corona virus comes, the vaccinated people will be dying in the streets as I showed you in visions because their immune system is destroyed by the vaccines. Your leaders are taking away your freedoms, but they will pay when My justice falls on them. Be ready for My coming Warning, and after the Warning, you will be called to My refuges of protection. After the tribulation of the Antichrist you will see My angels will defeat the demons and the evil people at the Battle of Armageddon, and the evil ones will be cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Thursday, September 30, 2021: (St. Jerome)
    Jesus said: “My people, I came on the earth to fulfill the words of the law in the Scriptures. It is important to know and understand My words, so you can live your life in the Light of My grace. That is why you should listen closely to the words of the Gospel that are read to you every day at Mass. This is why I wanted you to have your Magnificat or other books so you could remember My words and be able to recite them to others, if needed. You also have My prophets of today as there were prophets in the Old Testament. You need to listen to their words as well, because I send them to you just as I sent My disciples out to the towns to prepare the towns for when I would speak. So when My prophets or messengers go before you, they need to have a place to stay and eat, for they are worthy of their keep. Listen to My words that go before you, because you may not have this grace of My words for long. A time of the evil tribulation of the Antichrist is about to come before you, when I will call My faithful to My refuges for your protection. Trust in Me and My words of warning for that time.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are being told lies upon lies from the father of lies in Satan. It is a lie that you need a poisonous shot, because those people, who had the Covid virus, do not need a vaccine. The vaccines will kill you in a few years, but the media is lying to you that you need this shot. The media lies to you about all of the vaccinated people who are getting the Covid virus, and some are dying, or are deathly sick with blood clots. The real truth is that the vaccines and boosters are designed to kill you and reduce the population.The evil ones want to kill all those people, who refuse these shots, because you are against their deadly plans. Trust in Me that I will protect you at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing lock downs coming to America as most of your sick and dying people are the vaccinated people.The more shots and boosters people take, the quicker they could develop symptoms and die.Refuse to take any Covid shot, boosters, or flu shots. They will all destroy your immune system, and you could die from the next corona virus if you take the shots.As the evil ones try to restrict your travel and freedoms, I will soon call you to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, your new governor in New York is becoming more dictatorial than your previous governor in trying to force everyone to get the Covid shots. You are seeing a shortage of workers in your hospitals and other critical jobs. Your governor is planning to bring in National Guard troops to fill any needed vacancies. This is against your separation of civilians from the military. She will use these same troops for the coming checkpoints to limit where you can travel. These are more signs of how close your refuge time is coming. Trust in Me and My angels to protect My faithful.”

Jesus said: “My people, your fuels could be in danger from the people who want to stop using your fossil fuels. Some people are trying to get others to use electric cars, but they do not realize this puts a strain on your power plants that are already at maximum capacity. When your fuels get scarce because of poor management of your fossil fuels, you may not have enough fuel for your cars. This will be enhanced if you have another virus shutdown. Have your backpacks or roller boards and refuges ready for these coming trials.”

Jesus said: “My people, the people who are running your government are radicals and they are against using fossil fuels. There are not enough means for supplying the energy you need with green sources. More restrictions on your fuels will cause the shortages that will restrict your travel. Trust in Me to multiply your fuels at your refuges.”

Jesus said: “My refuge builders need to fix up their refuges and their food supplies so they are ready to feed all the people who I will send to each refuge. You have heating and cooking needs that will require My multiplication of your wood, kerosene, propane and other fuels for your winter season that is coming. You will need these fuels when your natural gas lines go empty. You will also need propane and wood for cooking your food. You will have to adapt to refuge life without electricity and your natural gas. Trust in Me that My angels will assist you and I will multiply your fuels, food, and water.”

Jesus said: “My people, when the evil ones try to kill My faithful, I will bring My Warning to protect them, and I will bring My justice down on the evil ones.Your guardian angels will be leading My faithful to My refuges with the flames. Your refuges will be protected by My angels, and only believers with a cross on the forehead will be allowed into My refuges. This is why you need to try and convert your family members to the faith during the conversion time after the Warning. You will be so thankful for all of My refuges that will have invisible shields that will protect you from the evil ones. Trust in Me to multiply your food, water, and fuels that you will need for your survival.”

Friday, October 1, 2021: (Rosemarie Thummler Funeral Mass)
    Rosemarie said: “I want to thank my family and friends for coming to my funeral. I am at peace and I will be in heaven shortly with my Lord. My church and my Lord were the center of my life. I was laughing with all of you when you mentioned how I loved desserts. I am praying for all of my family members and I ask for your prayers and one more Mass. I will be watching over you, and keep me in your loving hearts as I love all of you. I await the day when I can see all of you in heaven.”
    P.S. I have no more worries.

Jesus said: “My people, when I told you the angels would be protecting your house from harm, I am showing you how your windows would not even break. Just as if they were made out of guerrilla glass, your windows will be protected. My angels are also protecting you from fire, bullets, bombs, or any evil people. You have seen a few miracles to show you how My angel protection is real, even if you cannot see My angels protecting you. I have given you a mission to set up a refuge at your house, and you have followed all of My suggestions. Now you have your solar batteries fixed and your solar panels are in place. Your off grid solar system will power your water pump and your two sump pumps in your basement, especially in the winter. You have beds, food, water from your well, and the fuels as I recommended. Be ready, for My refuge time is coming soon to protect you from the evil ones.”

Saturday, October 2, 2021: (Guardian angel day, Mark as my angel)
    St. Mark said: “I am Mark and I stand before God as I was appointed to watch over you, my son. You could be a little more reverent and I urge you to read the Bible more. You are much easier to watch over because you are aware of all of the evil around you, thanks to the words of Jesus that you receive every day. I watch over you when you are driving in your car. Even when you had your car accidents, I was there guiding you. You are sensing the plans of the evil ones who want to give all of the Covid shot resisters trouble for not going along with the one world people’s plan. You also have prepared your refuge well. The Lord has shown you all of the other angels who are protecting your refuge. This will be your place of protection throughout the coming tribulation. You are blessed to be one of our Lord’s leaders to help protect the faithful who will come to your refuge. You have been shown the plans of the angels who will help build your high rise building to house the 5,000 people who will come. I will be helping you also to direct the people to safety. Just as you read how the angels protected the Israelites from their enemies, so your refuge angels will be protecting you with shields against any evil ones who want to attack you. Trust in our help in guiding you, protecting you, and providing for your daily Holy Communion. We will assist you also in the multiplication of your food, water, and fuels. Pray with us and give glory and thanks to God for all He does for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, your people are being distracted by your sports games, while the Democrat socialists are stealing your freedoms with vaccine mandates, and arbitrary Executive Orders from Biden. The vaccines are toxic with graphene oxide, and people will die with two or three shots.The media and Biden have lied to the people that vaccines are safe, and will protect people from the Covid virus. These are lies and the vaccines could kill you over time, and the vaccinated people still get sick. Now there is a war against the unvaccinated people and they are being turned into second class citizens with less rights than the illegal immigrants who are crossing the border illegally.There is discrimination with the vaccine mandates when Congress and the illegal immigrants are exempt from being forced to take the Covid shots. These shots are a means of reducing the population, and they are being forced on My faithful. Refuse to take these shots, even if they threaten to kill you. This is why I will soon bring My Warning before any attempts for martial law or a shutdown.After My Warning and the conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges, and I will bring My justice down on the evil ones who will be cast down into hell. Trust in My angel protection as I will defeat the evil ones at the Battle of Armageddon.”

Sunday, October 3, 2021: (Right to Life Mass by Bishop Matano)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am happy to see a Mass for Right to Life. Once a new conception of a human being occurs, there are two possibilities for the baby: either a live birth, or an aborted dead baby. At conception I put life into that first fertilized cell, and a guardian angel is assigned to that baby. Most of the babies survive the abortionist’s knife, and after birth they are allowed to fulfill My intended mission for that soul. In cases of abortion the baby has a shortened life, and the guardian angel assists bringing that soul to heaven as a martyr. I see all of the abortions performed in each country, and I am planning the severity of My justice on the percentage of abortions in each country. America has decisions and laws that make abortion legal to kill babies. I have mentioned before that your country will be taken over by the communists as a punishment for your abortions. Before the lives of My faithful are threatened, I will bring My Warning and a chance for conversion of souls. After the conversion time, I will call My believers to My angel protection at My refuges. I call on My faithful to pray and protest your abortions and your abortion laws. Keep praying at the abortion clinics to try and save My babies.”

Monday, October 4, 2021: (St. Francis of Assisi)
    Jesus said: “My people, I called Jonah to go to the people of Nineveh to warn them of My impending destruction of their city. Jonah fled away because he did not want to help his enemy. The evil from Nineveh was so blatant that My wrath was about to come down on them. I wanted to give these people one more chance by sending My reluctant prophet Jonah to warn them. After being thrown into the sea and being in a big fish for three days and three nights, I had the fish spew Jonah onto the shore. So Jonah went about Nineveh proclaiming that in forty days, their city would be destroyed. The people heeded this warning, and they stopped their evil ways, and they put on sackcloth and sat in the ashes. Because of their change, I relented of My intended destruction, and I did not carry it out. I see an even worse evil emanating from America, and I am calling My prophets in America to warn your people of a similar destruction that will fall on your people, unless you repent and change your evil ways.It appears that My warnings have fallen on deaf ears, and your reluctance to change your evil abortions and sexual sins is calling out for My justice. I am warning My faithful to be ready to leave for My refuges, because soon I will give you My inner locution that it is time to come to My refuges.Your destruction will be far worse than your Twin Tower incident on 9-11-01, so be prepared. Those people, who come to My refuges when I call them, will be protected from My coming wrath. Those people, who do not repent and do not seek My forgiveness, will suffer through the coming hell on earth. Trust in Me that in the end, the evil ones will be cast into hell, and My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have shown you how the souls suffer from the flames of hell, and there is no hope to escape hell through the iron bars. I am warning the souls on earth to be prepared for My coming Warning with frequent Confession. All sinners will be shown their life review and judgment. After the Warning there will be a time of conversion without any evil influence. This will be the last chance for sinners to repent and ask for My forgiveness of their sins. You will then be placed back into your bodies and in time so you will have a chance to change your lives. Those people, who do not repent, will suffer a hell on earth from the plagues and the Antichrist, and then forever in hell. Try to convert your relatives during the conversion time, because you do not want anyone to be lost in hell. Only converted believers will be allowed into My refuges, where My angels will protect them from the evil ones. Trust in My protection, and have no fear during the tribulation time.”

Jesus’ blessing goes out to Joanne for this Mass.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021: (St. Faustina, Bl. Francis Seelos)
    Jesus said: “My son, you see many mistakes in life made by many people, because you all have some imperfections in carrying out your work. It is hard to criticize others when you all have made mistakes in your own life. Let people correct their mistakes, and move on with their lives. You are seeing My glory in heaven in your vision. I am thankful for all of St. Faustina’s work to help all of you to understand a little about My Divine Mercy. You are faithful in praying your own Divine Mercy Chaplet at the 3:00 o’clock hour every day. I forgive all sinners of their sins in Confession when they repent of their sins. This is how forgiving I am that I have mercy on all repentant sinners. I even have given more graces to people who pray in front of My Divine Mercy picture. Give thanks and praise to Me for all that I do for My people.”

Wednesday, October 6, 2021: (Bl Rose Marie Durocher)
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are moving up their timetable for spreading the new virus that will be more deadly for the vaccinated people, because their immune system has been ruined, and they will have difficulty fighting off this new sickness. The same evil people will be putting out a more deadly new vaccine to take for the new virus.Refuse to take any vaccine shots or flu shots.This new vaccine will kill people quicker. If the evil ones try to force this new vaccine on you, or you will lose your job, then quit your job, because you cannot collect your pay if you are dead. This is why I wanted you to have three months of food ready for every member of your household because you will be facing another lock down with no food in your stores. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you an open window, but the shade is drawn down. Many times My people hear My words, but you lack understanding in how to interpret My words, and how you can apply the Gospels to your daily life. This means you have to open the shade to allow My understanding to enter your hearts. If you are preoccupied with other thoughts, it is like listening, but your mind and your heart can be far away from Me, as if the shade is still down. To understand My words in the Gospel, you need to study My Word, and have your full attention on Me with your mind and your heart. It is the same way with your individual spiritual mission. Unless you are able to let Me lead your lives, then you will not be open to following what I want you to do. You used to have two agendas: one for following Me, and one for following your own ways. It was when you accepted My mission that you realized that there is only one agenda to follow, and that is Mine. Once people accept following only My ways, then they can be open to fulfill the spiritual mission I have given them. This is why you need the open window with the shade up so you are giving Me your full attention.”
    Thursday, October 7, 2021: (Our Lady of the Rosary)
    At St. Charles Borromeo after Holy Communion, I could see Our Lady coming to give the message. The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, my rosary is your weapon to fight the demons and the evil in the world. This is why I request that my children pray my rosary every day, and wear my brown scapular of protection all of the time. My full rosary is actually fifteen decades, and it would be good to pray all three Mysteries of the rosary for my intentions and for your family. This is how you can have me put my mantle of protection over all of the members of your family. My dear son, a while back I asked you to not pray your rosary while you are exercising on your bike or walking. You need to pray my rosary more reverently so you can focus more on your prayers and the intention of each decade. Praying in your chapel would be the best. This is what your guardian angel, St. Mark, was telling you about being more reverent in praying your prayers. I know you were trying to save time by doing both together, but take some extra time to pray my rosary more reverently without being distracted by your exercise.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you an example how taking the Covid shots are like a slow death from blood clots.The shot has graphene oxide and the lipids that cause your body to manufacture the spike protein that causes the Covid virus.Unless someone, who is vaccinated, is blessed with the Good Friday oil or the exorcism water, they could die in a few years. This virus and vaccine are a plan to reduce the world’s population. Trust in Me to protect My faithful from this poisonous vaccine.”

Jesus said: “My people, as time goes on, more people will be getting Covid boosters which could kill people in a shorter time. Refuse to take any vaccine shot, boosters, nor flu shots. You are seeing more vaccinated people getting sick than the unvaccinated. You are also seeing some statistics showing more deaths of the vaccinated people who are dying from variants of the Covid virus. You will eventually come to My refuges before the next deadly virus and new vaccine will kill many vaccinated people. Use My Good Friday oil and exorcism water to bless the vaccinated who believe I can heal them.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some health people who were fired in the hospitals and nursing homes for not taking the Covid shot. This is causing a shortage of hospital workers just as more sick people are coming to busy hospitals. This is part of a plan to cause chaos in your hospitals when your health people will become sick themselves from the vaccines. Your censored news is not reporting all of the sick and dying vaccinated people who are filling your hospitals more than the unvaccinated people. Refuse to take these shots.”
    Jesus said: “My people, Biden is making laws that are illegal and he wants to force all workers to get the Covid shot that is not needed, especially if you had the Covid virus and have antibodies for it. The people are not pushing back against the Covid shot mandates that should not be forced on you by threatening your job. As time goes on you will be seeing more vaccinated people dying from the Covid shots that doctors will not admit are killing people. My faithful will be healed at My refuges or by being blessed with the Good Friday oil or the exorcism water.”
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I thank you all for praying my rosary for your intentions. I am also blessing everyone here with my protective mantle. I lead you to my Son and He has His angels watching over all of His refuges and prayer groups. Continue praying my rosary every day for your protection. Be prepared for the coming Warning and tribulation by coming to frequent Confession to keep your souls clean of sin. Trust in me to help my Son’s faithful to be prepared to come to His refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you that I would bring My Warning before many vaccinated people would die from the new virus and the new vaccines.After the Warning and conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges of protection with My inner locution. It will be at that time that you will see many bleeding dead bodies all over the ground. These bodies will be so contaminated with the new virus that it will take special hazmat gear to remove the dead bodies. This is why the bodies will be lying all over. Trust in My protection at My refuges where I will heal people by having them look on My luminous cross in the sky. My angels will keep the evil sick people from entering My refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, be prepared to come to My refuges so you are prepared to endure the coming destruction on America. You will see famine, earthquakes, and EMP attacks on your electric grid. The evil ones will try to force the mark of the beast on everyone, just as they are mandating Covid vaccines. As your lives will be threatened by the evil ones, I will call you to the safety of My refuges, where My angels will protect you and provide for your needs. Follow the directions of My refuge leaders as they will be assigning jobs, placing of bedding, and times for Adoration in front of My monstrance.”
    Friday, October 8, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you all will face temptations from the demons, but call on Me and your guardian angel to protect you. Try to avoid any addictions because this is how the demons try to control you. Keep your soul clean with frequent Confession, and keep your focus on following My ways instead of the ways of the world. If you feel you are being attacked by the demons, then call on Me and I will send you a legion of My angels to help you. Do not let disappointments or troubles disturb your peace of mind, and go where I lead you to do My work. I love you all so much that I do not want any evil ones to control you. By your daily prayers and good deeds, you can avoid the evil things going on around you. By trusting in My strength from My sacraments, you will be strong enough to ward off the attacks of the demons.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a threat from China on Taiwan with large numbers of planes flying near Taiwan. It is hard to know how well Taiwan is prepared to stop any aggression from China. A good number of computer chips (51%) are made in Taiwan that are sent to your country in the U.S. If China did take over Taiwan, your chip shortage could stop your car manufacturing. Your country needs to make its own chips because you may not be able to depend on cheap chips in foreign countries. Your Biden government is questionable in building up your Navy and chip making capability. You could see your country at war with a poor commander-in-chief running your military. All he cares about is that the military take the Covid shots which will ruin your soldiers ability to fight a war. If your lives are threatened, I will bring My faithful to My refuges.”
    Saturday, October 9, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have asked you to have the proper quote from the Bible for the violence you are seeing in the vision. (Thessalonians 5:3) ‘For when they say ‘peace and security’ even then sudden destruction will come upon them, as birth pangs upon her who is with child, and they will not escape.’ You are seeing the evil ones trying to kill many people with their poisonous viruses and vaccines. It is so evil to try and force toxic shots on everyone. So far they are only threatening your job, but a time is coming when these evil ones will threaten your life for a shot, and then they will try to force the mark of the beast on everyone. I keep telling you when the evil ones will threaten your lives to take a shot and the mark of the beast, I will call you to My refuges. Refuse to take any Covid shots or flu shots, and absolutely refuse the mark of the beast. Soon I will bring My Warning and conversion time so sinners will have a choice to follow Me or the world. I will have My angels bring you to My refuges after the conversion time. Trust in Me because this day of judgment is coming quickly, and you need to be ready to bring your backpack or roller board to My refuge.”

(Rosemarie Tummler intention) Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the most important treasure of all when you receive Me into your heart and soul at Holy Communion time. I am worth more than any of your material things, so see Me and eternal life with Me as your life’s goal. Some people are distracted by their love for sports or a love of being rich with life’s pleasures. Spending time with Me in your prayers and at Mass, are the highlights of your day. Those people, who make Me the center of their life, will be more richly rewarded in heaven, that is far more valuable than anything in this temporary world. Trust in Me to protect you from harm, and be prepared when I call My people to My refuges.”
    Rosemarie Tummler told me to rejoice with her because she is now with Jesus in heaven.