Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

April 6, 2018:
Jesus said: “My son, I am giving you a message for all of My refuge builders to ponder. You have done a few practice runs for one day each time. Your prayer group members adapted well for your few days. You need to ask yourselves if you could live this way of heating, drinking water, preparing food, and praying without your TVs and cell phones. You need to have some stored food, and some fuels like wood, kerosene, and propane. You also have stored water, and a water well that could help your extra water needs. My angels will protect you at My refuges, and I will multiply what you need. You also will need some organization of jobs and constant prayer in a prayer room. To think of living independently for a long time with others is hard to imagine, but at least you are making efforts to be ready. Your events that lead up to the Antichrist’s takeover, are already planned by the evil ones, but My plans are for My faithful to come to My refuges. People need to have their backpacks or roller board’s packed and ready to leave in twenty minutes notice. You will need water bottles, some food, hygiene items, at least two changes of clothes, sleeping blankets, tents, and your holy sacramentals as Bibles, prayer books, rosaries, scapulars, and St. Benedictine blessed crosses. It would also be good to come to Confession often so you are ready spiritually as well as physically. Then when I call you to come to My refuges, you can leave quickly, led by your guardian angels. Pray for My refuge builders to have everything ready for the people to live there.”

April 12, 2018:
Jesus said: “My people, it is inexcusable to send nerve gas and chlorine gas chemical weapons on Syria’s people. Assad continues to test your President and other countries with such cruel weapons that are killing children and adults. Now your President is planning an attack that could trigger a wider conflict with Russia and Iran. Pray that a larger war does not result. If these parties attack your bases in this area in response, then war could get worse. Pray for peace between these combatants.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are Scriptures that talk about a coming tribulation that will bring the Antichrist into power all over the world. I will not leave My faithful as orphans, but I am having My refuge builders set up refuges of protection where My angels will protect you from the evil ones. Only My faithful will have crosses on their foreheads that will allow them to enter My refuges. Because of this need for refuges, I want My people to take My message seriously, and prepare a backpack or suitcase to carry your things to the nearest refuge, when I will call you to leave. Trust in your guardian angels to lead you to the nearest refuge at the proper time.”

Jesus said: “My people, I allowed your current President to win his election as a short reprieve from the control of the evil one world people. I am emphasizing that his time as your leader is temporary, and you are seeing all the vicious attacks against him from both parties. You will be seeing world events getting more serious that could change the way you live. I can only warn you with My Warning and My call to My refuges. When your lives will be in danger, call on My help and My angels to protect you from the evil ones and the Antichrist.”

April 13, 2018:
Jesus said: “My people, some of you are not aware of all that will be needed during the coming tribulation. In order to be protected from the Antichrist and the evil ones, you will need to come to one of My refuges that will be guarded by My angels. In order to enter My refuges, you will need to have a cross placed on your forehead by My angels. Only those people, who obey My laws and repent of their sins in Confession, will be able to receive this cross. My refuge builders have bought food, fuels, and sleeping cots to be multiplied for the people who will come. You could use water sources as wells, streams, or lakes for your water. Even stored water in your jugs or barrels could be multiplied. You will need spiritual preparations as well with your Mass preparations, Bibles, rosaries, and scapulars. Hopefully, you could have a priest for Mass and My sacraments. My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion if you do not have a priest. Use one of the consecrated Hosts in your monstrance for your perpetual Adoration. You should have one or two people praying at Adoration around the clock at every refuge. You will have My luminous cross above in the sky to heal your ills by looking on it. Give Me praise and thanks for all I have done, and all I will do to provide for all of the needs of your people at My refuges. My angels will put an invisible shield around every refuge to protect you from the evil ones.”

April 16, 2018:
Jesus said: “My son, what you are seeing in these visions, are a new internet virus that will be launched on your internet with the intention of bringing down the internet and your electrical grid. This will be the first attack against your country that will be a consequence of your bombing Syria. If this fails, the one world people will find a way with the HAARP machine, or an ESP attack to bring down your electrical grid. You know the consequence of a long enduring power outage that could create a famine to kill a lot of your people. Only My refuges and the evil VIP people will survive with their underground cities. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for the survival of My faithful. You need to trust in My protection from the Antichrist, as My angels will shield you from all of their weapons. My forces will be victorious at Armageddon and against all the evil ones in the tribulation.”