Thread: "So Doing"

Default "So Doing"

"If God doesn't soon bring judgment upon America, He'll have to go back and apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah!" Ruth Graham, 1965. We’ve probably all heard that quote, but wow, almost 60 years ago! Of course Abba owes apology to no one, apparently we just have little concept of just how wicked the situation was back before the brimstone fell (Gen 19:24). But I do think we are getting a flavor for it.

Over 65 MILLION babies have been slaughtered since R v W (1973), abortion is even celebrated by the left. Now they celebrate gender mutilation as well. They are quite the ‘pride-ful’ bunch. It’s almost unconscionable, but we see it right before our eyes. Utter deprivation. Nationally, we are $33 trillion dollars in debt, election tampering, wide open border, billions pumped into a proxy war with Russia. Inflation is at record highs, gas in this state is over $6 gallon. Coming digitalized currency (CBDC’s), digitalized ID’s, rampant homelessness, unchecked looting, fentanyl deaths by the thousands. Cities becoming barren jungles of roving thugs. Media, schools, all propaganda machines churning day and night. Va$$ines, censorship...and our ‘leader’ probably wears diapers and wonders where he is most of the time. And SO much more. It is what it is, we are told it will be perilous (2Ti 3:1). This could have never happened in a country that knew their Creator (Dt 28:1-14). Denominational pastors have peoples heads so screwed up they don’t even know what to repent from (1Jn 3:4).

In FDR’s first inaugural address in 1933, he told a nation in the depths of the Great Depression that “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Fear is a powerful emotion that limits our ability to reason, to act wisely. It’s also an emotion that’s contagious and not easily diminished or dissipated. Our political and media elites create it, expand it, and revel in it. They traffic in fear and foment division. That’s their job for their worldly kingdom. Fear brings them more control. Don’t fall into their trap of despair. “Men's hearts failing (like myocarditis?) them for fear (needed the poke!), and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken” Luk 21:26. We still have lot’s of work to do. Restoration meet for His coming -

“Yahuah is well pleased for His righteousness' sake; He will magnify the Torah, and make it honorable. But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivers; for a spoil, and none says, RESTORE. WHO among you will give ear to this? WHO will hearken and hear (shama) FOR THE TIME TO COME? Isa 42:21-23

Yahusha answered, “My Kingdom is not of this world” Joh 18:36. “And he shall send Yahusha Ha’Mashiach, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heavens must receive UNTIL THE TIMES OF RESTORATION of all things, which Elohiym has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began” Act 3:20-21. Messiah has a ‘why concern with all that’ attitude and says, when asked, to ‘stay busy with My stuff’ -

“So when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Master, would You at this time RESTORE the reign to Yisra’ěl?” And He said to them, “It is NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. “But you shall receive power when the Set-apart Spirit has come upon you, and you shall BE MY WITNESSES in Yerushalayim, and in all Yehuḏah and Shomeron, and to the end of the earth” Act 1:6-8. Here we are given details, up to the very day that Lot made his break from the falling brimstone, as in the days of Noah -

“And as it was in the days of Noach, SO SHALL IT BE also in the days of the Son of A’dam. They did eat, they drank, they married women, they were given in marriage, UNTIL THE DAY that Noach entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. LIKEWISE also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; But the SAME DAY that Lot went out of Cedom Yahuah rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even THUS SHALL IT BE in the day when the Son of A’dam is revealed” Luk 17:26-29. Here too He says “be ready”, but be about My business, a blessed servant making a strong finish, undeterred by the world -

“Because of this, BE READY too, for the Son of Aḏam is coming at an hour when you DO NOT expect Him. “Who then is a trustworthy and wise servant, whom his master set over his household, to give them food in season? “Blessed is that servant whom his master, HAVING COME, shall find SO DOING. “Truly, I say to you that he shall set him over all his possessions” Mat 24:44-47. And again, ‘keep busy with My stuff’ -

“He said therefore, A certain Nobleman went into a far country to receive for Himself a Kingdom, and to return. And He called His TEN servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, occupy UNTIL I come” Luk 19:12-13. Stay busy. Keep guarding His Torah. Keep warning others. He’s got our backs!

“I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have GUARDED MY WORD, and have not denied my name. Because you have >guarded the word of my patience<, I WILL GUARD YOU FROM THE HOUR OF CALAMITY, which shall come upon all the world, TO TRY THEM that dwell upon the earth” Rev 3:8,10. He identifies that “word of patience” here: “>Here is the patience< of the saints: here are they that GUARD the commandments of Elohiym, AND the faith of Yahusha” Rev 14:12.

All solid ground. We will have tribulation, that will come at the hands of men, may even have a crashed economy as a result. We can prepare for that stuff. But men-imposed tribulation will be nothing compared to His wrath and judgments. There will be no mistaking that. But as we see above, that can be prepared for as well. His timing will be perfect, trust that and keep both hands on the plow (Luk 9:62)! “Your Kingdom come. Your will be done in earth, as in the heavens” Mat 6:10. Torah to the world (Is 2:3)! May He find us all “SO DOING” that as well, to the best of our ability.

“My being longs for You in the night, also, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly. For when Your right-rulings are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world shall learn righteousness” Isa 26:9.

Come Beloved! Shabbat Shalom! Hodu l’YHUH!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Beautiful! Thank you