Sunday, July 14, 2019:
Jesus said: “My people, many of your utilities of lights, water, and other phone lines are vulnerable to people hacking these systems. There are alleged stories from some intelligence sources that the blackout in New York City was caused by a malicious computer virus that someone entered into the electrical system.It was isolated and the lights were able to be returned to service. This story may not be released by your media, but it is very possible to confirm by your officials running your electric grid. Such viruses could be perpetrated by various rogue states like Iran. Your electric lines are vulnerable to more viruses or an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack by atomic bombs.Those people at My refuges, who have solar panels, will be protected by My refuge angels. If your country loses your electricity for a long time, there is a danger that many of your people could die of starvation. Many people do not have enough stored food to last a long time. My refuges have food and water that I will multiply for My believers. Trust in Me to warn you when it is time to come to My refuges.”