Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

I appreciate different takes on biblical issues, and in some cases the shedding of new light on the Word. however,, when we have 'probably' or 'if you don'ts'... just weaken the message. I mean, He told us in the word that in the end times, "..people will be lovers of themselves..." and couldn't agree more that folks who prefer football over the presentation of the Word (in churches where the still do so) are not going to make it. I haven't watched my Saints since the players started taking the knee. Haven't missed much. prep and pray the end has arrived.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, I can heal all people with fevers, if you call on Me in faith in your prayers. In the Gospel I healed St. Peter’s mother-in-law of a severe fever. Then I proceeded to pray over many sick people, and I healed them. Then I moved on to other towns to spread My Word and My healing. In the first reading St. Paul talks about giving the people milk and not solid food as for a baby in Christian faith. The people were in rivalries and they needed a stronger faith. He also likened planting a seed of faith and nurturing it like a plant with water. But only I can make the plant grow, and I am the only One to help a person’s faith grow deeper as well. Continue to reach out to evangelize people in My Word, and you will have your reward.”

(Mass intention for Uncle Bill) Jesus said: “My people, many people want to know the dates of My Warning and the date of My return, but that is reserved only for My heavenly Father to know. Your job as a faithful servant of Mine, is to always be ready for your judgment by coming to frequent Confession at least monthly. Pray your daily prayers and help your neighbor whenever you can both physically and spiritually. Continue to share My Word and work to evangelize as many souls as you can. You will have blessings in heaven for all of your good deeds.”

Thursday, September 1, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, St. Peter was seized by the miracle of catching so many fish when they filled both boats to near sinking. He said: ‘Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord.’ (Luke 5: I then told St. Peter that from now on he would be catching men. Sometimes it takes miracles to make conversions. Another example is when I appeared to St. Paul as he was blinded and fell off of his horse. I told him: ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? (Acts 9:4) Later he was healed and converted to be one of My great missionaries. Blessed are those people, who accept Me and do My work without receiving a miracle. This is why My faithful can help evangelize souls even by your example of being a faithful Christian. Pray for poor sinners and reach out to help save as many souls as you can from going to hell.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how corrupt your FBI is and also how corrupt your business CEOs are as well. You are hearing more stories about the Hunter Biden laptop that exposed the Biden family who took millions of dollars from Communist China. This story about the laptop was hushed up by the FBI as evidenced by Zuckerberg who admitted the FBI told him to keep the story about the laptop quiet. Some say this could have enabled Trump to win, had the laptop story been made public. Biden should be tried for treason for taking money from your worst enemy. Zuckerberg also influenced the 2020 election when he spent millions of dollars to get out more illegal votes to beat Trump.Pray to have a fair election at the mid terms.”

Jesus said: “My people, this latest attack against Trump is just another harassment by the Democrat controlled FBI so they can try to stop him from running for President.The Democrats have weaponized the FBI for political purposes. This story is a coverup for all the bad management of Biden’s failures. He started a war on your fossil fuels which is why gas prices are still twice the cost of gasoline under Trump. Biden and the Democrats caused your high inflation because of their overspending of trillions of dollars on Covid, chips, an inflation bill, and now forgiving Federal school loans. You are seeing high prices on food and homes as a result. Biden and the Democrats are doing everything to influence the mid-term elections with their lies, name calling, and their cheating.Pray that your government can be changed to stop your open Southern border.”

Jesus said: “My people, Biden’s open Southern border is allowing millions of illegals and drug runners to enter your country. He took down the requirement that held asylum seekers in Mexico. Thousands of your young people are dying from taking fentanyl pills sent in from Communist China. The support of these people is putting a great burden on your cities that should be stopped. This is why Texas is sending buses of illegals to Washington, D.C., New York City, and now Chicago. Many of these city leaders are seeing the problem at the Southern border on their front step and they are complaining. If you have a change in your elections, you could see a possible stop to your open border. Pray to stop the open border which is ruining your economy.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision of an umbrella is a sign how you need to call on Me and My Blessed Mother to put our protection over My faithful.My believers will be seeing more persecution from your government as time goes on. The evil people are atheists and they want to kill My people for their belief in Me. When the lives of My believers are threatened by the evil people, I will call My people to the safety of My refuges. My believers need to be ready to leave for the protection of My refuges and My angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, if you do not stand up to your Biden dictatorship, America may cease to exist as a free nation. Biden’s edicts are taking away your freedoms which are all against what is in your Constitution. No one seems to be fighting this illegal authority that Biden is assuming as a dictator. Neither the Democrats or the Republicans are fighting his illegal authority. His 14067 Executive Order means to make your dollars worthless and introduce a digital dollar that could be zeroed in your account if you are against the bankers. This will lead to the mark of the beast which you should not take under any circumstance. When you have no buying power for food and gas, I will need to call you to My refuges for your survival.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many families who do not like the public schools training their children to be communists. This is why you are seeing many parent battles against your school boards for allowing this communist influence in the classroom. The liberal teaching is meant to dumb down your students so they are willing to accept communist principles. Some parents are resorting to home schooling their children, or non-public schools to avoid the liberal brainwashing. Pray for your parents who are trying to give their children a good education without anti-God teaching.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is up to your State Legislatures to take control of your elections. Do not allow your government to interfere in your elections. Do not allow your large companies to use their money to influence your elections either. If your people do not take a stand on the cheating in your elections, then you will have more evil leaders just like your current government that is stealing all of your freedoms.If you do not change your current direction, then you may need to come to My refuges for My angel protection and for your survival.”

Friday, September 2, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages of preparation for the evil times ahead. But I also want to assure My people that I am always with you to protect you from the evil ones. I am all powerful and My power is greater than all of the demons and the evil people. For now I am allowing man to use his free will where some people choose to do good, while others choose to do evil. I do not force My Will over you, but I want you to love Me and repent of your sins of your own free will. Those people, who do evil things, will have to pay for their crimes. Some people who refuse to love Me and refuse to repent of their sins, are on the road to hell. My faithful need to pray for poor souls and reach out in love to try and encourage them to love Me from their hearts in their actions. I am a just God and I read the intentions in your heart and soul, and you will be judged with mercy for your life’s actions. It is difficult to deal with all the evil in your world, but remember your best weapon of defense is love and your rosary. When the evil and the persecution are beyond safe levels, you will need to come to My refuges of protection.You are called to love everyone, even your enemies, but you do not have to like the evil they do. Obey Me only, and I will defend you from the evil actions of the bad people. Pray for poor sinners and reach out to help save as many souls as you can.”

Jesus said: “My people, when your grandchildren are having their own babies, it is beautiful and exciting to see new life in My creations. You have some people who love to have children, and then there are other mothers who are killing their children. This issue of abortion has split your society between pro-life people and pro-abortion people. Now that your Supreme Court has overturned Row vs. Wade, there is a battle in the states over abortion laws. Your government and your blue states want to pay for women to have abortions in the red states. Having children is a sign of a vibrant society that will perpetuate itself. Even in your churches you do not see many young people, because not many are coming to church. Encourage your families to come to Sunday Mass so they are showing their love for Me.”

Saturday, September 3, 2022: (St. Gregory the Great)
    Jesus said: “My people, I always invite you to follow in My footsteps of life as you imitate My life of prayer and suffering. You went to Campistella, Spain where people walk the Camino de Santiago, or the ‘Way’ of St. James. This is a pilgrimage which takes about eight days to walk, if you do the long route. I lead you on the most important path toward heaven when you follow My Commandments, and pray your daily prayers and daily Mass when possible. You have the many lives of the saints to also imitate. Your faith grows the longer you pursue My ways which are better than your ways. Stay close to Me with your love for Me and your neighbor. By following My path you will receive your reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing unusual water shortages both out West, in Africa, and other parts of the world. In other areas you are seeing floods in Pakistan and heavy rainfalls that are higher than normal.There are significant changes in the weather all over the earth that is being caused by manipulations of the jet streams with HAARP machines in various places.You still are seeing fires out West. All of these weather problems are putting your food storage and current farming fields at risk. I have mentioned about a coming global food shortage that could threaten people’s lives. All the more reason to have some extra food if your stores start having empty shelves. If you have any shortages that could cause thieves to steal your food, then I will call you to My refuges where I will multiply what you have along with My angel protection.”

Sunday, September 4, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I am asking you to count the cost of being a good Christian. It is not easy to put aside earthly possessions so you can focus your life on Me as the center of your life. You see Me in your vision as I carried My cross to My death on Mt. Calvary. You do not know how long you will live, because you could die any time. This is why you cannot promise yourself that you will be alive tomorrow. So keep your soul clean of sin by frequent Confession so you are always ready to meet Me at your judgment. As a Christian you are also called to carry your own cross of various sufferings in life. You have choices in life as well because I have given you free will to love Me or not. Those people, who choose to love Me and repent of their sins, are on the narrow road to heaven. But those people, who refuse to love Me and refuse to repent of their sins, are on the wide road to hell. So keep close to the One who loves you, and died for your sins to be forgiven, and you will have your reward in heaven.”

Monday, September 5, 2022: (Labor Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, ever since Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden for their original sin, man has had to work by the sweat of his brow to provide a living for himself. This is true for most people today, who want to earn their own living by working at a full time job, when they are available. You need a job to help pay for your home, a car, and food for your family. Even the education of your children is getting more expensive. Give a good example to your children that working for a living has its rewards. Keep your focus on loving Me and your neighbor in all you do for Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, in your battle between the pro-life people vs the pro-death people, your right to life people will out populate the pro-abortion people. Your pro-life people are having their babies, while the other side is killing their babies. It is because of abortion that your live fertility rates are below replacement. The devil is behind all of this killing, but some of your people are to blame for supporting abortion, and they are giving money to the baby killers. I have given you all of these beautiful children, and some of you are content to pay doctors to abort your babies. Abortions are killing human beings, and this killing is a mortal sin that requires Confession to seek My forgiveness. I encourage My faithful to do what you can to stop aborting My little ones.”

Tuesday, September 6, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you an example of how to make decisions of importance. I went in the mountains to pray in union with My Father, so I could choose and call My disciples according to His Will. In other words, you also need to take your decisions to prayer so you are at peace with Me and yourself in making decisions. Sometimes you may make some wrong decisions, but be ready to make a change, or confess a bad decision. You make smaller decisions in many aspects of your life, so pray that I will guide you to make good decisions, by living according to My Will. When you follow My ways instead of your earthly ways, you will learn how My ways are better than your ways.”

Recommended Reading:

www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

September 7, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, these broken bridges in your vision are a sign of how many people have broken their honoring of Me in faith by their constant sin. I have blessed My people in many ways, and even in My death that I sacrificed for the forgiveness of your sins. I always welcome sinners back into My graces when you come to Confession. I know you are weak to sin because of Adam’s original sin, but do not be discouraged when you fall into sin. You can be restored in My love when you repent of your sins. Some people remain in their sin, and they refuse to repent because they are addicted to the pleasures of their sins. I call out to all sinners to come to Me and rebuild your bridges of love for Me by repenting of your sins in Confession. Open the door of your heart to let Me in, because I love all of you, and I do not want to lose one soul. It is your free will choice for you to restore your graces that I offer to everyone. Come out of the darkness into My Light when I will welcome you back into My loving arms.”

(Memorial Mass for Anne Peters) Jesus said: “My people, every Mass offered for the deceased can help them on their way to heaven. This helped Anne along with your prayers. I love all of My people, and when a person passes away, I take back the life and soul that was given to that person. Keep praying for Anne as you remember her.”

Thursday, September 8, 2022:(Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary)
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I thank you for honoring me on my feast of my Nativity. I love you all so much and I put my mantle of protection over all of you. You see in the Gospel an overall picture of how the Lord planned my birth by creating a woman without sin so my Son, Jesus, would have a pure tabernacle before His birth. I was made Blessed for this purpose of bringing my Savior into the world of time. You all are part of God’s plan for humanity, so follow His laws so you can have pure souls. Come to frequent Confession and pray your rosaries and wear my brown scapular for your protection from the evil one. I love all of you, and I do not want to lose anyone to hell. Stay close to my Son, and He will welcome all purified believers into heaven.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are hearing many stories about how food is getting harder to obtain as the farmers are having trouble getting expensive fertilizers and controlled seed. The one world people are buying up farmland and they are controlling the flow of farm crops. A time is coming when you will see less food on your store shelves. This is the beginning of a global food shortage where many people will be going hungry for a lack of food. The one world people will be going to their bunkers with stored food.I will be calling My believers to My refuges where I will multiply your food. Remember to store your three months of food for everyone.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you are coming to the end of the Church Year, you are reading many parables about preparing for the end times. I have been calling My refuge builders to set up refuges with food, water, beds, and fuels to heat your homes. I will need organizers to be ready to accept My believers into My refuges of protection with My angels guarding you. The time is running out when the evil ones will try to take over the world and make it ready for the Antichrist’s takeover. I will call you to My refuges with My inner locution, and My angels will lead you to the nearest refuge. Leave your homes within 20 minutes.”

Jesus said: “My people, the time of the evil ones is running out before I will bring My Warning and My six weeks of Conversion time without any evil influence. This will be the last chance for all sinners to be converted and show their love for Me by confessing their sins. Only My believers will receive a cross on their forehead, and they will be allowed into My refuges.At My refuges during the tribulation, My angels will shield you from bombs, viruses, and even My Comet of Chastisement. Many plagues will fall on the evil ones as they will be cast into hell after they are killed. Trust in My power when I will renew the earth and bring My believers into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have asked My refuge builders to store your means of cooking food with your new grill, your fire pits, and your wood piles and propane tanks.You will have many people to cook for, so you will be happy to have your CampChefs for making bread, and your grills and fire pits to prepare your food. I will multiply your food with your deer, and I will multiply your fuels as well.Trust in Me to provide enough food for the 5,000 people which I did in the Gospels.”

Jesus said: “My people, when your people will have your electric grid go down for a long time, this will be a test of your faith in how I will help My believers during the tribulation. Some of My refuges will have electricity in your solar panels and batteries so you can run your water pump and sump pumps. With your rechargeable batteries and solar power, you can have light at night with your pull up lanterns. You will have power to run fans and a refrigerator. You will have what you need for less than 3˝ years by My power and My angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been preparing your refuges with wood for your fireplace, kerosene for your kerosene burners, and propane for your cooking. You have prepared some cut up wood for heating in the winter. You have an insert in your chimney so you can get more heat to stay in your dwelling. Use your small kerosene burner to keep your basement warm. You will need to cut up more wood that I will provide. Once you use up one kerosene container, I will refill it so you will have enough to keep warm. As you use up your propane tanks for cooking, I will also refill your propane tanks for as long as you need it. Trust in Me to multiply your fuels, your food, and water throughout the whole tribulation.”

The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, you have my beautiful statue of Fatima at your prayer group. I thank you for praying your rosaries for all of your intentions that I will take to my Son, Jesus. I bless all of you tonight and your families. Bear with all of your trials for now, because you are about to see my promise of bringing my children into the Lord’s Era of Peace. Keep praying your daily rosary, wear your scapular, and come to Confession at least monthly. All of us in heaven are watching over you and protecting you.”

September 9, 2022: (St. Peter Claver)
    Jesus said: “My people, do not judge people on their faults because I am the only true Judge of souls. Before you come to celebrate Mass, you need to make amends with your people and ask for your forgiveness of any wrongs you did to your neighbor. Once you have a clean soul, then you will be worthy to receive Me at Mass in Holy Communion. I told people to remove the beam from their own eye first, so they could see clearly to remove the splinter from their neighbor’s eye. By being humble and not judging people, you will be prepared to meet Me at your judgment when you die.”

September 10, 2022: (Funeral Mass for Mary Murphy)
    Jesus said: “My people, yes, I am confirming this sign of the longer flame than usual that Mary is with Me in heaven. She had a long life of 99 years old and her son gave a nice homily. The readings were an expression of her faith, especially when I said: ‘I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.’ when St. Thomas asked Me where I was going. Mary will be praying for her family as she loves all of them so much.”

(Amanda and Peter Barilla Wedding Mass) Jesus said: “My people, I know you are happy for this couple of Amanda and Peter, who were married in a Catholic Church. I heard your prayer to pray for all of the souls in the church. You know that I prefer Confession and coming to Sunday Mass, but the young people are a little lax in giving Me some time at church. Keep praying for their souls and pray they can learn to follow My laws, and the laws of My Church. Help this couple in whatever way that you can.”

Sunday, September 11, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have called on My people to help the poor in need when you are able. You have been helping your family a lot this year, but you can still help to feed the poor. They need help and they are not being helped by their governments. There is too much corruption at the top, and the people rarely see any help, except from charity organizations. You also are remembering the violence that the terrorists did to your country on 9-11-01 when they killed your people and destroyed your buildings. This, unfortunately, was used as a pretext to start a long war in Afghanistan by the one world people. Pray that you can keep out of any more wars or being a proxy in the Ukraine war.”

Monday, September 12, 2022: (The Most Holy Name of Mary)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in your vision where churches were being destroyed and burned by the evil people, because they hate Me, and they want to destroy anything about Me.Do not be fearful and be patient, since I am not giving you a date when all of these evil things will begin. Know that when this destruction does start, you will be seeing the end times beginning.Before any threats to your lives, I will bring My Warning and My Conversion time to give all sinners one last chance to repent of their sins and become believers in Me. After My Warning you will see a worse evil and the destruction of My churches. When your lives are in danger, I will bring My believers to the safety of My refuges. Do not be doubters or non-believers in these events because they will happen, as the Antichrist will be allowed a short reign.Then at the end of the tribulation, I will bring My victory over the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. Only My believers will be brought into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have see some strong flooding from heavy rainstorms and a few 7.2 earthquakes in various parts of the world. Be ready for some serious weather events that could take your power down in an area. You have been spared any damaging hurricanes, but be ready for some late season storms. Be also ready for some man-made events that could come to upset your mid-term elections. The Democrats will try anything to upset an election that they could possibly lose. Keep praying to save the souls of your family with the upcoming evil tribulation.”

Tuesday, September 13, 2022: (St. John Chrysostom)

Jesus said: “My people, you all have different gifts, but you are all in My One Body of My Church. Reach out whenever you can to make converts to the faith in Me. I love My people, and I do not want to leave one person behind. You know how I search for any lost sheep in My flock. Even at My refuges, I will send you people with various skills so you will have all of your needs fulfilled. You will see Me perform even more miracles to multiply your food, water, fuels, and even your lodging. I will provide everyone with your own personal room as I told you how St. Joseph will help in any needed construction. So have no worries that there will always be a place for you at My inn.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    You can be restored in My love when you repent of your sins.
    Can this jesus be asked if this is how sin is still defined?

1Jn 3:4 Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the Torah: for sin is the transgression of the Torah.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

September 14, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I thank you for honoring My Holy Cross. You, My son, are blessed to have and wear a relic of My Holy Cross which you use to pray over people. I call all of My faithful servants to take up your cross of life and carry it to your Calvary of suffering in imitation of Me. Everyone’s cross is unique to your mission in life which I have given you. It is not easy to endure your humanity which was weakened by Adam’s sin. This means you have a weakness to sin, which is why I died on the cross to forgive all the sins of mankind. This is why you need the sacrament of Baptism to take away original sin and welcome you into the faith community. If you were baptized as an infant, then later in life you need to make your own personal commitment to believe in Me and follow My Commandments. You can come to monthly Confession to repent of your sins, and receive absolution of your sins by the priest who takes My place to give this sacrament. I thank all of My faithful for taking up your own cross.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this molten hot lava as it was destroying everything in its path. This is similar to the Democrats and the one world people who are defying your Constitution and your very freedoms. The goal is to take your country down so the one world people can use their ‘Great Reset’ to allow the Antichrist to take over the world. Everything that is sacred is being destroyed by the Democrats.Biden is destroying your fossil fuels so you cannot use gasoline for your cars, or natural gas to heat your home. Most all of your electricity is produced with fossil fuels. The Green New Deal is meant to destroy your energy sources, and your means of travel and keeping your houses warm. The Democrats are defying your freedom of speech by declaring their political opposition as terrorists. They are using the FBI to arrest their opposition with fraudulent warrants, and they will use the new IRS agents to harass any conservatives.The Democrats have declared war on their opposition and they use the media and rich liberals to spread lies about the opposition party. These same one world people will use any means of lying and cheating to get their people elected. They were behind breaking down your police because they want chaos so criminals can run free, and the flooded border allows illegal immigrants and drug lords to ruin your country as well. When you look at your inflation, your crime in the streets, your overrun border, and the war on your fossil fuels, these things were all organized plans to bring your country down.Despite all of the evil going on, it will get worse before I bring My victory over these evil people.I have some faithful who are building refuges, where I will call My believers to come, and My angels will protect you and multiply your food, water, fuels, and places to sleep. Trust in My power which is greater than the evil ones. I will bring My Warning and you will be called to My refuges for your protection during the tribulation. After the Antichrist’s short reign, I will destroy the evil ones and cast them into hell. Then I will renew the earth and bring My believers into My Era of Peace.”

Thursday, September 15, 2022: (Our Lady of Sorrows)
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I am here to help support you through your daily troubles, just as I had to suffer things on earth. It is not easy to suffer disappointments, sickness, and the deaths of your loved ones. Stay close to my Son, Jesus, and He will provide for your needs. Trust in Jesus’ protection from harm and the evil ones. He provides you angels to protect you. Keep focused more on the good things in life, and bear through the difficult moments. Everyone has to bear hardships and losses, but Jesus will welcome His faithful believers into heaven. Keep praying your daily rosaries for your intentions.”

Prayer Group:
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I come to bless all of your prayer group members and their families. I will also be guarding My faithful travelers who are going to Louisiana on their plane. Follow my Son’s Commandments and pray your daily rosaries. I thank you for all of your rosaries tonight. When you pray together, you are multiplying your rosaries for your intentions.”

Jesus said: “My people, such a railroad strike would have been a hardship on your businesses. Biden offered to give these workers a $24/hr. raise that will be paid by your taxpayers. There was an incentive to do this before the mid-term elections. Give thanks that a settlement appears close.”

Jesus said: “My people, this latest inflation of 8.3% in August was not much of an improvement over 8.5% in July. As a result, the stock market was down 3% and there was a fear interest rates will be raised again to try and stem your inflation. Your Federal Reserve may continue its high interest raises and there is no letting up. It is hard to lower inflation with your government’s overspending. Pray that you can avoid a recession and lost jobs.”

Jesus said: “My people, one of My Blessed Mother’s sorrows was to hold My dead Body, once I was taken down from the cross. While I was on the cross, I gave My Blessed Mother over to St. John and all of My Church. I also gave St. John over to My Blessed Mother, and he took her into his home. You were fortunate, My son, to visit this home of My Blessed Mother. Give thanks and praise to Me for offering up My life as a sacrifice for all of your sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, in My early Church Christians gathered together to share My Eucharist at Sunday Mass. In the beginning My people had to meet in secret because the Romans were killing Christians. With the evil of today, you will see more persecution of My Christian followers. As the tribulation comes, I will need to call My believers to the safety of My refuges where My angels will shield you from the evil ones with a veil of invisibility. My angels will shield you from harm and they will provide for your needs, even daily Holy Communion, if you do not have a priest.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be fortunate to be able to hold your mid-term elections without some man-made obstructions.Declaring winners in the House of Representatives and the Senate may be difficult with more possible cheating with your ballots. If your government does not change its policies, you could see a possible uprising over any cheating. If there is much violence, I will need to call My believers to My refuges. Call on Me and My angels if the evil ones threaten your lives.”

Jesus said: “My people, your defunding of the police is a plan of the left Democrats to create chaos in your streets, so they could start a police state of a dictatorship. This could be an excuse to cause martial law which would take over your country, which will be ready for the coming of the Antichrist into power.If such an insurrection occurs, I will need to bring My Warning and call My believers to the safety of My refuges and My angels. Be patient because I will protect My people from the evil ones who want to kill My people.”

September 16, 2022: (St. Cornelius and St. Cyprian)
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to focus on Me in the sacred Hosts and all that is eternal without letting the temporary things of this world distract you. I have been preparing you for these end times, but do not fear them because I will be protecting My believers. I told you that I will bring My Warning and My Conversion time as the end times will begin. You will see My churches being persecuted and some will be destroyed. When the words of Consecration at the Mass are changed, you will see the Abomination of Desolation and I will no longer be Present in the host of such a Mass.I will have My refuge builders set aside refuges and consecrate them to Me where I will protect My people. Be prepared when I will call My believers to My refuges where My angels will protect you and I will provide for your needs. Trust in Me to protect you from the Antichrist during the tribulation. I will bring about a new heavens and a new earth. The evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will bring My believers into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the power of the old rites of My Church being used in an exorcism. You went to an exorcism many times to rid a demon from a possessed person. Because the priest used a new reformed rite of exorcism only for a few hours at a time, the demon refused to leave. In another exorcism with the same possessed person, the priest used the old rite of exorcism and for over two or more days with constant fasting, and the demon came out. The priest and the possessed person both have to believe and have faith that I can remove the demon. Give praise and thanks to Me for giving you this insight. Thank you for attending this Holy Hour in front of My Blessed Sacrament.”

September 17, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, you heard in the Gospel ‘What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and then lose his soul? In some of the more modern translations, they have changed soul to life. But the soul is eternal, while your physical life is temporary and you return to dust. I did not die on the cross to save your mortal lives that will be no more, but I died to save your immortal souls that last forever. So it is everyone’s goal to use My graces of My sacraments to work to save your own soul with My help. This is why I have encouraged you to keep a clean soul through frequent Confession because you do not know when you will die, or when I will return. With a clean soul you will always be ready and worthy of meeting Me at your judgment. You do not want to be found in mortal sin at your judgment when you could risk going to hell. I love all of you and I want you to love Me as the center of your lives. If you want to be on the path to heaven, then every day consecrate everything you do for My glory, and do not be boastful of any of your earthly accomplishments. Come to daily Mass and pray your daily rosaries. You are to love your neighbor as yourself, so reach out to help your neighbor in good works. Your best gift is to share your faith in evangelizing souls in My sacraments so they can help save their souls. Saving souls from hell is your most important goal in life. Trust in My grace to save your soul and the souls of others.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing another sign of the end times when you see the devil and the evil ones attack My Church from without and from within. Just as you see many churches being burned down in Canada, so you will be seeing the same destruction in America.You are also seeing attacks by the pro-death people who are holding protests right in church at Mass because of the Supreme Court decision against Row v. Wade that was overturned. Some churches are also being attacked for standing up against abortion and euthanasia. Within the priesthood there have been some pedophile priests who had to be put out, and the lawyers have brought many lawsuits against the Church that costs millions of dollars. In some cases the dioceses have had to declare bankruptcy. More recently, during the Covid shutdown, a lot of your churches were shutdown so you were locked out of Mass and Confession. You had to view your daily Mass on the internet, but you could only have a spiritual Communion. Even now, you have seen a cut in the number of people who come to Sunday Mass as a result of the Covid scare. The bishops were threatened with thousands of dollars in fines, if they opened their churches during Covid. Be prepared for more serious attacks on My churches, when they will force parishes to pay land taxes and your government may shutdown your churches with a new pandemic virus.Trust in Me when it will be difficult to find a church open, when you will need to come to My refuges for Mass with a faithful priest.”

Sunday, September 18, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you see in the Gospel how I took pity on a widow who had lost her son. In My day a widow had a hard time making a living to eat and keep up a house. When her son died, this was a true hardship because the son would have helped his mother in providing for her food and fixing the house. As you see My compassion on this family in raising the widow’s son, you also need to have compassion on your own family and friends in need. When your family needs help in buying a house and you have the means to help, you can reach out and offer some financial help. When a new roof is needed, you could help as well. Even for schooling of the children, you could help if they want help. You can also help other friends in need. Most of all you need to share your faith with your family and friends and encourage your family to attend Sunday Mass and come to Confession. You do not want to see any of the souls of your family lost in hell. So keep praying for the souls of your family and give them a good example of how to lead a holy life. You can also pray for the souls of any deceased family members who may still be suffering in purgatory. Stay close to Me every day at your Mass and your prayers, and you will be ready for heaven.”

Monday, September 19, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I encouraged the people to put the Light of My Word on a lamp stand for all to see and read My parables. I have given you many parables to live your life by. One thing is important when you are spreading My Word. You need to practice what you are preaching, so you are not a hypocrite, but a good example of My love as you love Me and your neighbor. When you see your politicians proposing laws over your people, you see them as just like the Pharisees when they lay heavy burdens of the Law on the people, but they do not follow their own teaching. This is why I said to follow the Pharisees’ Word of the Law, but do not follow their actions which were hypocritical. Learn from Me and imitate My actions so you can be on the right road to heaven.”

Tuesday, September 20, 2022: (St. Andrew Kim & companions)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing another sign of the coming tribulation when My people will be so persecuted for their faith that they will need to seek out My refuges for a Holy Mass. I have also warned My faithful that when you see My clergy changing the words of Consecration, then avoid such a Mass, where I will no longer be Present in the host of such a Mass.You also need to be in the state of grace without mortal sin in order to receive Holy Communion. If you are living in mortal sin, then you need to come to Confession to cleanse the sin from your soul.Then you will be worthy to receive your Lord in Holy Communion. These are the basic truths that should be accepted in My Church. When you come to My refuges at the time of the tribulation, My angels will protect My people from those people who want to kill the body, and those people who want to take your souls. Trust in Me that you will be saved from the evil ones at My refuges where My angels will shield you from the evil ones.”

September 21, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I love everyone and I call My believers to follow Me in life. I called Levi, the tax collector, to follow Me, and I changed his name to Matthew. At his house tax collectors and sinners came for dinner. The Pharisees criticized Me for eating with sinners and tax collectors. I told them that the sick need a physician, but those, who are not sick, do not. I came to call sinners to be healed, and not the self-righteous. I also told the people to obey the Mosaic Law the Pharisees preached, but do not follow their actions which are prideful things with greed. St. Matthew became one of the four evangelists, and he was converted to believe in Me. I call people to follow Me, but not everyone has a gift of faith to believe in Me. Those people, who do accept Me as their God, will receive their reward with Me in heaven. My faithful must repent of their sins in Confession, and show their love for Me and their neighbors. Let Me be the center of your lives, and you will be on the right road to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Federal Reserve is trying to slow inflation down, but the interest rates are being raised too fast, and the inflation rate is coming down much slower. If the Federal Reserve continues to raise rates, they could cause a recession with many shortages and a loss of jobs. The money supply is tightening and capital for loans is becoming expensive to finance any new homes or cars. When the consumer is strapped with high interest rates, this could cause people to limit their expensive purchases. Such a hold on your budgets could cause less business to flow and lower sales of things. Be prepared for more shortages. Your leaders want to send billions of dollars of weapons to the Ukraine, but this excess spending will keep inflation high. Pray that the Ukraine war does not get larger. Be prepared for a serious recession that could start sooner than people think.”

September 22, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, Russia is adding more soldiers to the war in the Ukraine. Biden keeps sending billions of dollars of weapons to the Ukraine which is lowering your military readiness to defend your own country. It also contributes more spending that will keep your inflation rate high. As this war gets worse, you could see another threat to Europe and America’s obligation to support the NATO countries. The arms companies in your country are making big profits as they provide these weapons. Such an increase of Russian soldiers comes right before your mid-term elections, and this war could get larger and more dangerous if Russia uses nuclear weapons. Pray that this does not lead to a World War III that could be dangerous for many countries.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, ever since you were in grammar school, you were taught that you are not to receive Me in Holy Communion if you have mortal sin on your soul. If you are in mortal sin, then you need to come to the priest in Confession so you can repent of your sin and be cleansed by the priest’s absolution. If you do receive Me with mortal sin on your soul, then you commit a sacrilege with another mortal sin. If you have venial sins, you can pray a sincere Act of Contrition, and you can receive Holy Communion. You still should come to monthly Confession to cleanse all of your sins.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have called you and other refuge builders to set up refuges for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. You need to consecrate your land and your house to Me as a protection from the demons. My angels will protect your refuge from harm, even now, because My refuges will be needed to house My people. I will guide My refuge builders in how to prepare your refuge with water, food, fuels, and places to sleep. If you are not fully prepared, My angels will finish your preparations for My believers to have what they need.You will have a priest, or My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion. You will use a Host in a monstrance for perpetual Adoration at every refuge.”

Jesus said: “My people, I will send My believers an inner locution when I will call you to the safety of My refuges for protection from the evil ones. The angel of My refuges will only allow believers in Me to enter My refuges. Once you are called, take your bag and follow the flame with your guardian angel to the nearest refuge.Leave your home within 20 minutes as your angel will place a shield of invisibility over you. Trust in Me to provide for all of your needs with My multiplication during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how Putin wants to call up 300,000 reserve troops to fight the war in the Ukraine. He even continues his threat to use nuclear weapons, so he will not lose this war. This threat of expanding this war in the Ukraine could involve more European countries, and a possible World War III if nuclear weapons are used. Be prepared if America is drawn into a larger war. Pray to stop this war that could kill many people. The Ukraine is just one of the old Soviet Union countries that Putin wants to take back.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Democrats and Biden have spent several trillion dollars on their pet projects and Covid, and they are causing your inflation with high prices for food, gasoline, homes, and cars. Your Federal Reserve just raised your interest rates again to try and reduce your inflation rate. This will be a futile effort if the Democrats continue their overspending. Pray that your mid-term elections can turn your overspending away by changing your government policies.”

Jesus said: “My son, in the past years you have received a message from St. Michael on September 29th which is the feast day of the Archangels: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael. These angels are the protectors of America from the evil ones. Your other feast is on October 2nd when you celebrate your Guardian angel feast day. You receive a message from your Guardian angel, St.Mark on that day. Your guardian angels help you in life to lead a holy life, and they protect you from evil influences. Continue praying daily to St. Michael and St. Mark for their spiritual guidance and their protection from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, you can show your love for Me by coming to daily Mass, daily prayers, and daily Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. My Eucharist is your daily Bread that can strengthen your souls with My graces. When you make Me the center of your lives, you will desire to be with Me every day in My Blessed Sacrament. You are called to worship Me at Sunday Mass by My third Commandment. Coming on Sunday for Mass is your obligation, but if you come to daily Mass, you are showing Me how much you love Me. Show your love for Me also by loving your neighbor in your good deeds. Those souls, who attend daily Mass and daily Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament, are My special loving people. You will have your reward in heaven. Be patient as you wait for My victory over the evil ones when I will bring you into My Era of Peace.”

September 23, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I asked My disciples who do they say I am. St. Peter said: ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ I told St. Peter that this was revealed to him by My heavenly Father. Then I warned My apostles not to reveal this to anyone. This is My Messianic Secret, and I even told the demons, who I cast out, not to reveal My identity either. If the people knew that I am the Son of God, then they would try to make Me a king, even as they desired when I multiplied the bread and fish for the 5,000 and the 4,000 people. This would have interfered with My mission and My Sacrifice on the cross. I even called St. Peter, Satan, when he suggested that I should not have to be crucified. All of My followers will have to suffer in this world because of their faith in Me. Even as you approach the tribulation time, the evil ones will want to kill you. Have no fear because I will call you to the safety of My refuges where My angels will protect you from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, with all of your inflated prices and rising interest rates, your markets have been sinking in value. Your problems are from the overspending of the Democrats. All of their policies have taken America down in everything that Biden is doing. It is as if these people are purposely destroying your country.If your government is not turned around, your country could see real hard times. The war in the Ukraine is another drain on your finances, and the weapons you are giving to the Ukraine are leaving you with a little defense. Pray for an end of your useless overspending and for an end to this war.”

September 24, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a ship in distress and sinking, is another sign of how your country is also in distress, both financially and spiritually. You already are seeing financial problems with inflation and your markets are suffering losses. If your policies are not changed soon, you will not have enough money to pay your bills, and buy what you need. You also are distressed spiritually with your continuing abortions, and fewer people are coming to Sunday Mass. Even your priest today was encouraging you to invite your family and friends to return to coming to Sunday Mass. During your Covid pandemic, some people stopped coming to Mass, and they have not returned. It is truly time to wake up some people who have become spiritually lazy. I love everyone and I want people to love Me in return, but they need to show their love by their actions in returning to Sunday Mass. Pray for your country and pray for the souls of your people to be converted from their spiritual slumber.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are fortunate to have so many bone relics of the saints in heaven. The lives of the saints are what you could read about and imitate for your lives. The presence of the saints gives you graces for your spiritual lives. If you have relics, it is best to display them to your prayer group, and do not just keep them in a drawer. You can pray to the saints for your intentions. You pray many times for St. Anthony to find things for you, for example. I love all of My people, and by leading a holy life, you can be a saint in heaven as well one day.”

September 25, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, this parable of the rich man and the poor Lazarus shows the justice for how they led their lives. The rich man did not reach out to help Lazarus, and he did not feed him. He enjoyed his rich food and a life of pleasure. Because he did not share his wealth, he found himself in hell. Lazarus had his reward in heaven because he had suffered a hard life. My people should see that you can share your gifts of wealth with your family, friends, and the poor. You can also share your prayers and your faith with others as well. You are showing your love for Me in every person you help, because when you share with others, you are sharing with Me in them.”

September 26, 2022:
    Camille said: “Hello, John. I see you have a real mess down here with all of the things your leaders are doing. I have never seen such a disaster as an open border to let anyone come into your country. I can see your leaders are doing everything to establish a communist state. The one world leaders are planning to control your election again with their money. Be prepared for some real trials. Lydia and I are watching over Carol, Sharon, and Vic.”

Jesus said: “My people, a woman has been blessed to be able to conceive and bear children which is a share in My creation of children. I put the spirit of life in each soul at conception with the power of the Holy Spirit. There are some mothers who are killing their children with abortion, which is defying My plan of the creation of life. When you have children with both parents, now you have a true family as you were given the example with Adam and Eve, as well as with My Holy Family. The family is meant to be the basic unit of your society. This is why the devil and the communist thinking people want to destroy life and break up the family. When your schools are brain washing your children in public schools, some teachers are trying to split the families with communist teaching. This is why you are seeing more faithful families who are home schooling their children. Pray for the parents and the children that they will bring the sacraments to their children as Baptism, Penance, Holy Communion, and Confirmation. This brings the children into the faith and they can come to know and love Me. Without the sacraments and without teaching the faith, the children could be far from Me. You can see fewer young people in church because they are not being trained properly in the faith. So pray that your children can receive My sacraments and be trained properly in a family setting of husband and wife. You are called to help save your souls and the souls of your children.”

September 27, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with the Bible reading of Job and how his animals and relatives were killed. Job was given many gifts, and I allowed the lives of his family and animals to be taken away. Many of you are tested by hardships and the loss of lives, yet you must remain faithful and patient like Job. I want you to love everyone, even your enemies who may have harmed you in some way. This is how I ask you to imitate My love which is to love everyone. Pray to save the souls of poor sinners, and pray for the souls of those people in purgatory. Refrain from judging people, and show your love for Me and your neighbor.”

(Mass for Steven Colon) Jesus said: “My people, you have seen an injustice in the killing of Steven by his neighbor. Even if you do not see justice on earth for this killing, this neighbor will have to face Me at his judgment when he dies. Pray for Steven’s soul and for the soul of his killer. You also need to pray for the safety of your people, and all of the people in Florida who will have to face the effects of this coming Hurricane Ian.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

October 12, 2022: (David Jensen Funeral Mass)
    Jesus said: “My people, you all have a time to die, so you need to have your soul cleansed of sin when you come to your judgment. David had a good life in all of his activities, but he had a hard time with his cancer. He will have a short time in purgatory because of his suffering on earth. He loves his family and friends, and he will be praying for them.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how I asked you to pray to stop abortion with St. Therese’s 24 Glory Be prayers. You know also how many left leaning politicians vote to support abortion. It is evil to promote the killing of babies which some politicians are guilty of supporting by their voting. You need to pray for such pro-abortion politicians to be converted, and you can vote against them gaining office. If your country does not stop the abortion laws in your states, then you could face more punishments for these sins of abortion. Continue your prayers to stop abortion, and keep praying at your abortion clinics to close these places of killing babies.”

October 13, 2022: (Our Lady of Fatima)
    Jesus said: “My son, I have given you messages that St. Joseph will build a large high rise building in your backyard for many people to come to your refuge. I also mentioned how I will also build a large church for the people to pray, because they could not all fit in your chapel for Mass. I will be sending you a priest or more to sacrifice Mass for the people. I will multiply the Hosts as well, since I know how to feed 5,000 people. The many arches in the church could also be built by St. Joseph as well. You will be praying in faith to multiply your food, water, and fuels. Be prepared because events will be leading up quickly to the time for My refuges to be used. Trust in Me to have My angels help provide for all of your needs.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is sad that there are evil people who harvest baby parts for money at their black masses. These people use women to have babies for their evil sacrifices of blood, especially in the secrecy of their underground tunnels. These people will pay for their evil deeds, and if they do not repent of their sins, they are on the road to hell. Pray for the conversion of these evil ones, and pray to stop abortions.”

Jesus said: “My son, you and your wife traveled to Michigan City, Indiana, and you witnessed the Miraculous Crucifix that has wept oil, gold flecks, and salt. It also had a beautiful rose scent, similar to the Holy Scent you smelled at the place of My Crucifixion in the Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem and at the Holy Stairs in Rome. You watched a movie of over thirty miracles of this crucifix that weeps oil and gold flecks. Give thanks to Me for these miracles.”

Our Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I thank you for praying all of your rosaries on the anniversary feast of my apparition to the three children at Fatima, Portugal. I showed the children a vision of hell and I promised a miracle of the sun that did appear to come close to the earth. This did occur and the Church has approved of these apparitions and the messages that were given. Pray your rosaries daily and wear my brown scapular.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am asking all of My prayer warriors to pray your daily rosaries to help stop abortion in America. I am also asking you to pray that your pro-life candidates can win their elections. You can also pray St. Therese’s 24 Glory Be prayers to stop abortion, and to have your pro-life candidates take back your country from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, all of your lives are important to Me, and you are only on this earth for up to eighty or more years if you remain healthy. It is your souls that are precious to Me, and there is a battle between the devil and Me for each soul. I give everyone an opportunity with My grace to help save your soul and the souls around you. I died on the cross to save souls from going to hell. Call on Me to repent of your sins, and show your love for Me and your neighbor. Those souls, who keep themselves free of sin and love Me, will have their reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I keep showing you signs of My coming Warning,when you will have your life review and your mini-judgment before Me. This will be one last chance for people to be converted to believers, with your individual choice to love Me or not. When you see your sins that were not absolved, you will have a strong desire to be forgiven of your sins in Confession. I thank My prayer warriors for your prayers for souls to be saved. Keep your souls clean for your judgment.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are about to see some major trials come over the world that could take many lives with destruction coming from war, viruses, and natural disasters. Trust in Me when I will call My believers to My refuges when your lives will be in danger. Call on My angels to protect you from the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. I will provide for all of your spiritual and physical needs at My refuges.”

Friday, October 14, 2022: (Jerry Luck Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, Jerry was already in heaven, but these Masses were given to him earlier outside of time. He loves Bernie and he is watching out for her, and praying for her. Bernie and Jerry are generous people, and people appreciate their help.”

Jesus said: “My people, Russia has threatened to use tactical nuclear bombs because Putin did not want to face a humiliating defeat in the Ukraine. Putin may actually use such bombs to save face when the war was not going well for Russia. If such a nuclear weapon was used, you could see thousands of deaths. This could trigger a major war between Russia, NATO, and the Ukraine. If such a war started, America could declare a national emergency that would stop the mid-term elections.These events could be planned to achieve a takeover of America by martial law. If such a martial law is declared, you may need to come to My refuges for your protection. Trust in Me to protect you as your lives will be at risk.”

Saturday, October 15, 2022: (Robert Looney Funeral)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are living in a coming time when churches will be destroyed by evil people.So appreciate the beauty of this church while it is still intact. Robert will be spending some time in purgatory, so continue praying for his soul and have Masses offered for him. He enjoyed life in his travels, and he loves his family and friends. Keep a picture of him around to remember his life.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing pictures and statues vandalized in your churches. The pennies on the floor of a church is a sign that your numbers of parishioners will decrease, and you will not be able to afford keeping your churches open. Your government will cause another shutdown of your churches. You will also see more mandates for putting chips in your body, much like the evil ones who mandated vaccines for Covid. Refuse to take any shots for Covid or the flu, and absolutely refuse to take any chips in your body.In the Bible those people, who take the mark of the beast and worship the Antichrist, will be condemned to hell.Before the chips are mandated,you will see My Warning and My Conversion time of six weeks.After the conversion time, I will call My believers to come to the protection of My refuges. My angels will protect you from harm with a shield over your refuge. You will also have a shield of invisibility so the evil ones will not see you. Trust in Me to provide for your food, water, and fuels. I will provide priests to have daily Mass and Holy Communion. Give thanks and praise to Me for watching over you at My refuges.”

John Grego Mass intention: Jesus said: “My people, John is with Me now in heaven and he is praying for his family and all of your prayer group.”

October 16, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, you could see in the vision a large circular ring of Light around an altar in church. This represents the coming Warning when I will need to call My believers to the safety of My refuges. This Warning will be a life review and a mini-judgment when all sinners will have an opportunity to repent, and be saved from hell. Events are getting more serious as the war in the Ukraine could even expand to World War III. You saw in a second vision what looked like a tactical atomic weapon that exploded in the Ukraine with miles of debris high in the sky.Putin has threatened to use nuclear weapons, but if they were used, this could have drastic repercussions. The reaction by the military in this area could be devastating with many lives lost. Pray that such a world war could be stopped, but be prepared for some big events even possibly before your mid-term elections.Keep praying your 24 Glory Be prayers to St. Therese to stop this war, stop your abortions, and pray that your pro-life candidates can win election.”

October 17, 2022: (St. Ignatius of Antioch)
    Jesus said: “My people, in this earthly life many people are greedy to have more money, more possessions, and more pleasures. You should be content with your lot as long as you have enough food to eat and enough money to pay your bills, and a place to sleep for shelter. You have seen others who even kill people for more money. Instead of focusing on earthly things, you should focus your life on Me, and seek heavenly things. In the end, heaven is your goal, and pleasing Me is more important than pleasing yourself.”

Jesus said: “My people, when I will call My people to My refuges with My inner locution, you will have to leave immediately because events will be happening fast. You may have less than 20 minutes to grab your bag and run out of your house behind your guardian angel. You will be led by a flame to the nearest refuge and you will be invisible to those people who will be pursuing you. The one world people will be sending UN troops door to door to force the mark of the beast on everyone. I will warn you when they are coming, but you need to leave in your car as fast as possible. If you take too long, you may have to leave your house out of your back door on foot to avoid the UN troops from capturing you. This is why you need to have your bag ready and keep plenty of gas in your car. You may see these UN troops come up out of tunnels, or they could be dropped by helicopter. If you are captured, you could suffer being a martyr at the detention death camps all over America. So be ready and trust in My warning you to come quickly to My refuges. You will be protected from harm at My refuges by My angels. These events are coming quickly, so be ready to move.”

October 18, 2022: (St. Luke the Evangelist)
    Jesus said: “My people, St. Luke was a physician and he gives you unique descriptions in his Gospel of the infancy accounts, and his Acts of the Apostles about My Resurrection and the Early Church. He truly recorded his Gospel from a different point of view than the other Gospel writers. You are blessed to have My very words to teach you the faith, and My promise of a new life after your death to this world. Listen to St. Luke’s words carefully so you can go out and spread My Good News to as many people as possible. Give thanks and praise to Me for protecting My Church through all of these years.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2022:(St.Isaac Jogues,St. John de Brebeuf)
    Jesus said: “My people, this feast is for the brave priests who tried to convert the Indians, but the Indians killed the priests, as they were martyred for their faith. Be prepared, My faithful, for some of you could be martyred as well by the one world people. Be quick to leave for My refuges when I call you to come after the Warning, or you could face the gas chambers. Those believers, who come to My refuges in time, will have My angels protect them. At My refuges, I will multiply your food, water, and fuels. Give thanks and praise to Me for protecting My people with My angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, you take water for granted as something that is always accessible from the faucet, but there are some areas that are quite dry, as out West. When you live away from lakes and rivers, you need to get well water. When you need to dig several hundred feet in the ground to get water, then you need electricity to bring the water up for your use. Some water that is called ‘hard’ water needs to have salt treatment to make it into ‘soft’ water. My refuges require a source of water because you cannot live without fresh water. You can use lakes, rivers, or well water, but it may take some treatment to provide drinkable water. You can store bottles or barrels of water at My refuges, when I can multiply it for others. You can also try to catch rainwater from your roof gutters or melt some snow in winter. I will have My angels provide water at My refuges, and they will multiply it as well. You need water for cooking, washing, and even for the latrines. Since fresh water is precious, you need to avoid polluting your water sources. When you have a well for water, you may need electricity from some source as solar or a generator to bring water up for your use. Wells under 100 feet may be able to use a hand pump to get water. Be grateful for all of your fresh water sources that I provide for you.”

Thursday, October 20, 2022: (St. Paul of the Cross)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I spoke about how I would bring division in families, but I mean some will believe in Me, and some will not believe. Having faith in Me is a gift, and you are drawn to Me out of love, and your soul finds peace with Me. When you are baptized, you are offered the faith, and it is up to each person to let this faith grow into a full belief in My love, by their own free will. It is this acceptance of following Me in My Commandments that some people have difficulty. Another decision is to accept My Real Presence when you receive Me in Holy Communion. This also caused a division in My disciples, because you accept this in faith. This is why I allow Eucharistic miracles so people can see My Most Precious Blood on the Host. Trust in
    Me and keep the faith.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are living in the pre-tribulation time when Satan is trying to start a World War III. You are seeing a large snake with its mouth open and ready to attack your people. I will hold back the Antichrist’s power over My believers. You have been asked to pray St. Therese’s 24 Glory Be prayers with the intention to stop this war in the Ukraine that could expand, especially if Putin orders any tactical nuclear bombs to be used. This could trigger World War III that could spark a partial nuclear war. Keep praying that this war does not expand into a world war.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are a few weeks away from your mid-term elections. You have another prayer intention to pray that your Right to Life candidates can win their elections. You have rampant inflation, an open Southern border, and crime ridden streets that are a direct cause from your current Democrat government. If you can change your Congress, you can stop more insane laws, and put a cap on your overspending. Pray that your people can turn around the disastrous laws and Executive Orders from Biden that are ruining your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, a third intention for your rosaries is to pray for the stoppage of abortion in America so no more babies could be killed by their mothers and the abortion doctors. I told you that you will be seeing more punishments in natural disasters, wars, and more sickness. Get as many people as you can to pray for these three intentions of stop the war, change your government, and stop your abortions with your rosaries and the 24 Glory Be prayers.”

Jesus said: “My people, be prepared for more serious earthquakes and a harsh winter that will be testing your people because of your many abortions. You will see a colder winter with many snow blizzards.You could see floods and ice storms that could shut down your electricity. I have warned My people many times to have three months supply of food on hand for each member of your household. You may not be able to get out to your stores, and your stores may have empty shelves. Be ready with generators or solar power to provide electricity that could be shut down. Have wood, kerosene, and propane available to heat your homes if your natural gas is shut down. Also have a source of water available if your water lines do not work. If your lives are threatened, I could call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, Biden is endangering your National Defense by depleting your emergency oil reserves, and he is depleting your military weapons by sending too much of your weapons to a corrupt government in the Ukraine. With supply chains being challenged, it is hard to quickly manufacture enough weapons and ammunition to support your own Armed Forces and give aid to the Ukraine.To improve your energy supplies, Biden should stop his war on your fossil fuels, and allow your energy industry to do more drilling for gas and oil. He should also stop shipping any oil or natural gas to your enemy in Communist China.You need more natural gas drilling to even think of helping Europe. Trust in My help that your own people can buy sufficient fuels to keep your people warm from freezing this winter.”

Jesus said: “My people, on November 1st you will be celebrating All Saints’ Day,and pray that My people are working to be saintly in their lives. November is also a month to pray for the deceased, especially for those in purgatory on All Souls’ Day. Have Masses offered for your deceased family members.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want all of My believers to work to walk on the right path to heaven. You can follow My Commandments and come to frequent Confession to keep your souls clean of sin. I love all of you and I died to free you from your sins.I call on you to love Me and show your love for Me in your daily prayers, your good works, and your hours of Adoration before My Blessed Sacrament. Work to bring your family and friends to every Sunday Mass. I thank all of My faithful here tonight for all of your rosaries for your intentions. Keep working on your spiritual life so I can write your name in My Book of Life.”

October 21, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are approaching closer to the end times when you need to have your soul cleansed from sin so you are worthy to meet Me at your judgment. (Reconciliation Luke 12:53-59) This is why I am showing you a confessional in church so you remember to come to the priest in Confession. This is an opportunity for grace in your soul. This is to prepare you for My coming Warning when you will face Me at your mini-judgment. By coming to Confession at least monthly, you will not have to face a possible hell experience in your Warning. Preparing your soul for the end times is prudent to be ready for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. If you are not at a refuge, you need to have your backpack ready so you can leave your home quickly for a refuge with your guardian angel guiding you with a flame and an invisible shield over you.Your angel will lead you to the nearest refuge where you will be protected by My angels, and I will provide for your needs. I love all of you, but you must leave your home quickly for My refuge when I call you, so you are not captured by the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when you will have to seek out a Mass in a secret, or a private location because of the coming persecution of Christians. You could see a time coming of more lock downs for churches, and even a government restraint on priests for having public Masses. You will first be seeing the necessity for an underground Church as you saw in Communist China. Then you will see My Warning that will be followed by My six weeks of Conversion. After this time, I will need to call My faithful to the safety of My refuges where My angels will protect you from harm, and when I will bring priests to the refuges to offer Mass for My people. Be thankful that I am having people set up refuges for your safety during the tribulation. Trust in Me to provide for your needs and protection during the tribulation of the Antichrist.”

Danny Heorn Mass intention: Jesus said: “Pray for Danny’s soul.”

Saturday, October 22, 2022: (St. John Paul II)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are all human and because of Adam’s sin, you are all going to die some day. Because you are more interested in coming to heaven than going to hell, you need to come to frequent Confession to keep your soul clean. By keeping a clean soul free of sin, you are ready to meet Me at your judgment any day that you could die. My son, I have given you a promise that you will be living in My Era of Peace. I know you will soon be eighty years old, but trust in Me that you will see this happen. You have a special mission to warn people to get ready for My Warning, the Conversion time, and the tribulation of the Antichrist. You also have a second mission to welcome people to your refuge with all of your preparations at the proper time. Trust in Me to have My angels protect you and provide for your needs and the needs of your guests.”

Jesus said: “My people, your people should be thankful for your farmers who are pulling in their harvest in the fall. Some farmers face drought conditions, and others are having too much rain to bring in their harvest. It is a miracle every year that your farmers can feed your people. Only a small percentage of your people make a living on farming. Most of you are consumers, or are those who process your food. Some countries depend on other countries for their food, but when there is war in the Ukraine, it is hard to distribute grain to starving countries. Pray that people will find the food they need, but you are seeing a coming global food shortage.If you have food shortages in America, you may have to come to My refuges where I will multiply your food.”

Sunday, October 23, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, when you come before Me in church, you need to be more humble, like the tax collector in the Gospel. It is proper to kneel and repent of your sins with an Act of Contrition. You also need to give credit to Me for all of your accomplishments, so you are not boasting about yourself. Walk with Me every day in confidence that I will protect you and see to your needs. I know what you need before you ask, and I will answer your prayers at the proper time. Be willing to help people, if you are able, but show your love for Me and your neighbor in all that you do. By being gracious and kind to people, you are showing your love for everyone. Keep praying to stop abortion, to stop the war, and pray for your pro-life people to win their elections.”

Monday, October 24, 2022: (St. Anthony Mary Claret)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Pharisees criticized Me for healing someone on the Sabbath. I told them that an evil spirit had possessed the woman for eighteen years, and she could not stand erect. When I healed her, she stood erect and the spirit left her. The Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. The people glorified God for My healing of the woman. All healings are a blessing no matter what day it is done. You need to be kind and helping your neighbor in their needs. Show your love for Me and your neighbor by performing good deeds for your neighbor. I love all of you, and I help you in your needs, so you need to imitate My good works by helping your neighbor as well.”

Jesus said: “My people, because the Democrats cheated to win the 2020 election, this is why I never refer to Biden as your President. Your mid term elections are almost here on November 8th, and the balance of your country is at stake, whether you will be turned into a communist country or not. Your 8% inflation is a result of your Democrats voting in trillions of dollars in overspending. Your high gas prices are a result of Biden’s war on fossil fuels. Your record number of illegal immigrants coming into your country is a result of Biden’s open Southern border. Your high crime rates are a result of Democrat no bail laws that put criminals back on the streets. If your people do not change your Democrat Congress, it will be because the Democrats bought another cheating election.So pray for your pro-life candidates to win their elections, and pray to stop the cheating with illegal ballots.”

Tuesday, October 25, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is a beautiful sign of love for a man and woman to get married in a church. I am Love and I have love of My Church as a bride and I am the Groom. I would love it if all couples could be married in church. In a Catholic marriage, the couple is given a sacrament of Matrimony to join with Me in their new life together. Each sacrament gives you grace, but some people forget that you receive this sacrament when you get married. This is another reason to get married in My Church, instead of marriage by a Justice of the peace, or even living together without a marriage. It is the husband and wife who share in My creation when they bring forth their children. This is why you should not defile the marriage act with birth control pills or devices, and avoid sterilization methods either which are all serious sins. The sexual sins of prostitution, fornication, and adultery are serious sins against My Sixth Commandment. Also avoid birth control means, and avoid abortion that is a mortal sin against My Fifth Commandment of Thou shall not kill, even the baby in the womb. By following My Commandments of love of Me and love of neighbor, you are on the right path to heaven. You can come to Confession and I will forgive your sins of human weakness. Live in My love with clean souls, so you are prepared to meet Me at your judgment when you die.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2022:(Steven Colon Mass intention,10-7-22)

Jesus said: “My son, this is a hard vision to forget, and this tragedy needs to have justice for this senseless killing of Steven. This man, who killed Steven, has mental problems from his service experience, and he could be dangerous to other people, yet he is free. This was a premeditated vengeance killing that needs justice. Pray for Steven’s soul and have Masses offered for him.” Steven said: “I am crying out for justice for my killing, and pray for my soul.”

Jesus said: “My people, Russia is threatening more use of its nuclear arsenal. The Ukraine war is not going well for Russia, so Putin first talked about the Ukraine using a dirty bomb of nuclear contamination. Recently, Russia was conducting missile tests with its submarine launched missiles and claimed they hit their targets. This was a preparation for a possible nuclear war. Putin cannot afford to lose face in the Ukraine war. This is why he is using drones and missiles to attack the Ukraine infrastructure that is putting cities in the dark without electricity. I have asked My people to pray that you do not see nuclear weapons used in the Ukraine war. If such weapons are used, many people could be killed and it could start World War III. Continue your 24 Glory Be prayers to stop this war and any use of nuclear weapons.”

Thursday, October 27, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, I am calling My faithful to be ready to battle the evil ones who will be persecuting My followers. You are seeing an open challenge between those people, who believe in Me, and those people, who do not believe in Me. The evil ones will put you down and eventually they will want to kill you. I will send My angels to protect you for now, but when the evil ones seek to force the mark of the beast on you, then I will call you to the safety of My refuges. You are seeing more divisions in your people between the communists and the Christians. The evil ones are led by Satan, and they hate Me and anyone who follows Me. So call on My power and My angels to defend you in this coming battle for power in your country, as in your elections. Trust in Me to protect My faithful, even when you will have to come to My refuges.”

Prayer Group:

Jesus said: “My people, some couples have problems trusting each other, and others may take abuse or there are addictions. When a family breaks up, there are consequences for the greater family. Pray for all couples to respect each other, even if they have to separate. Pray for the children who have to live in a single parent family. The other family members need to help the couples of any break up. Also pray for other couples to stay together if possible.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is important that your voters make their wish known by their vote. Your country is at a turning point which could turn your country around, or you could get worse if the Democrats win. You are seeing continuing inflation at 8.2% which is causing your high prices in your stores. You are seeing killing and thievery in your streets because of your no bail laws and your defund the police movements. You are seeing millions of illegal immigrants coming through your open Southern border. You are seeing high gasoline prices and scarce diesel fuel because of Biden’s war on your fossil fuels. You are seeing the Democrats changing what they say because of the elections, but they are lying to get votes. Do not trust the Democrat liars and ballot cheaters. Pray that your country can be changed, or you will go down in a takeover sooner.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more divisions among your people between My believers and those who are non-believers in Me. The current leaders want control over your people and your children. You should not be forced to take a poisonous Covid shot to have a job or to come to school or college. These Covid shots are reducing your immune protection with each shot, and people are dying from white clots that are caused by these shots. In the public schools your children are being brainwashed with communism and improper gender teaching. Be aware of your cancel culture that will threaten Christians from speaking out. You will see your churches persecuted and there will be closures and burned churches as in Canada. Be ready to come to My refuges when your lives are threatened

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people want control over your money, and they will zero your bank accounts if you do not obey their evil dictates. When these evil ones take away your money, they will also try to force the mark of the beast on you, that you should not take for any reason. Before they try to force a computer chip on you, I will bring My Warning and I will call you to the safety of My refuges for your food, water, and fuels.Have no fear, but trust in My angel protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, at some point My faithful priests will be threatened with their lives for being faithful to Me. My refuge people need to provide a safe haven for your priests by inviting them to stay at your refuges. This is why My refuge people need to have the vestments and Mass needs so your priests can have daily Mass at your refuges. You will need to have a consecrated Host in a monstrance so you can have Perpetual Adoration. Then you can assign hours for everyone to have Holy Hours around the clock. Even if you do not have a priest, My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion at My refuges during the tribulation. Trust in My angel protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with the evil people who celebrate Halloween as an evil feast for Satan worship. Pray your prayers to guard you from any evil people in their hexes and curses. Call on My angels to protect you from any evil from the Satan worshipers. I thank you for worshiping Me and not the evil ones who dress as witches and hold seances or black masses. Pray to overcome any evil on this Halloween.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want all of My people to live saintly lives so one day you could come to heaven as one of My saints. On All Souls’ Day you need to pray for all of the souls in purgatory, especially those people who died this year. Write the names of those people, who died this year, in the Book of Remembrance that is displayed on your altars in November. Remember to have Masses offered up for the souls of the deceased, and pray for all of the souls in purgatory.”

Friday, October 28, 2022: (St. Simon and St. Jude)

Jesus said: “My people, in the beginning of My ministry, I chose twelve apostles as My followers, and later the four Evangelists wrote down My words to teach the people of My day and even up to the people of today. I sent My apostles out two by two to prepare the people in the towns where I was to teach and heal the people. Today, you are honoring two of My apostles in St. Simon the zealot and St. Jude. Many people pray to St. Jude for help with difficult problems. Even after I died on the cross, My apostles carried on My Church in the various countries around Israel. Now I am relying on My faithful to spread My Good News with the people around you. You were taught the faith in Me by your parents and teachers. Give praise and thanks for your faith because I want to save all souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will see Christians discriminated, and the left will even try to take away your rights to free speech. They will shut you down in the media, and they will treat you as second class citizens. Just as Hitler did, they will try to round you up to put you in detention centers. Their intention will be to kill all of their opposition. It is when they threaten your lives that I will bring My Warning and Conversion time.After the Conversion time, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges. You need to leave your homes and come quickly to My refuges. You will be made invisible by My angels on the way to My refuges, and the enemy will not see you at My refuges either. Trust in Me to provide for your needs at My refuges where My angels will keep you safe from harm.”

Saturday, October 29, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, seek the honor of being chosen to higher levels of heaven than being honored by man at places of importance. I have told you to give honor to Me for all of your accomplishments. Honor among people of this world will not help you get into heaven. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul? Live a saintly life with frequent Confession, and I will raise you up to an honorary place in heaven. He, who exalts himself, will be humbled, but he, who humbles himself, will be exalted.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing Biden and the one world people are doing everything they can to take your country down as fast as possible. They are also trying to kill as many people as possible with their Covid shots and man-made viruses.No matter how hard the evil ones will try to control My people, I will hold the evil ones at bay by My angel power. I will not allow an all out nuclear war that could kill many people, and I will defend My faithful at all of My refuges.The refuge houses you are seeing in your vision will be protected with a shield that will stop atomic bombs, viruses, and even comets. Have trust in My protection because I will soon bring My victory over the evil ones in the shortened tribulation time. Once the evil ones are defeated and killed, they will be cast into hell. I will lift My faithful up into the air, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring My people down into My Era of Peace where you will live a long time.Be patient and trust in My protection.”

Sunday, October 30, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, you use cell phones and land phones to communicate with each other. You also use the internet for transactions in buying things and paying your bills. You also communicate in speaking to people directly. Most of all you need to communicate with Me in your daily prayers. I should be the center of your lives as you pray daily, and you come to receive Me in Holy Communion at Mass. Some of My messengers hear My words and share them. You can read My words in the Bible in the four Gospels. I give you direction in your lives by following My Commandments of love. You can share your faith with others to help them to love Me as you love Me. I want to hear from you in your prayers for your needs so I can help you. Trust in Me to protect you and help you with what you need.”

Monday, October 31, 2022:

Jesus said: “My son, this huge building you are seeing in your vision, is like the one that St. Joseph told you he would build for the tribulation time. You were wondering how there would be electricity to operate the elevators. My angels will operate the elevators by pulling them up and down.Do not worry how I will provide for the 5,000 people, because My angels will do the maintenance of the high rise building and a large church. I will also multiply your food, water, and fuels both for your refuge and the other people in the planned buildings. Keep remembering that for Me, all things are possible. Pray that many people will be converted to being believers in Me and My love at the Warning and the Conversion time of six weeks.”
    Jesus said: “My son, you are right on both of your concerns. Your country is in trouble with inflation, interest rates, millions of illegal immigrants coming into your country, and more abortion laws. Your fear of more cheating with illegal ballots is a strong possibility of how the Democrats could cheat and steal another election.You need to keep praying your 24 Glory Be prayers that your Pro-life candidates can win their elections. You know in the end that I will save My faithful.”

Tuesday, November 1, 2022: (All Saints’ Day)

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in your vision of the many saints in heaven who have washed their white robes to be worthy of heaven. Many of these saints had their souls purged in purgatory before they could enter heaven. The Communion of Saints unites the souls triumphant in heaven, the souls suffering in purgatory who are promised heaven one day, and the faithful souls on earth, who await their day in heaven. Coming to heaven is the goal of every faithful soul. I call everyone at Baptism to be a member of My Communion of Saints. Keep your souls clean with frequent Confession so you are ready to meet Me at your judgment when you die. You are having a glimpse of heaven every time you receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. Pray for the souls in purgatory so they can come to heaven. I love all of you so much, and the souls in heaven and purgatory are praying for your souls as well.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

November 3, 2022:(St.Martin de Porres,Carmen Humphreys)

Carmen said: “May God be with all of you. I am so excited to see the reward that Jesus gives his workers on this earth. Keep the faith strong in all you do for my Savior, and He will repay you beyond your dreams. You know how I suffered in the end, but this was my purgatory on earth. I love the Lord so much, and He is there to help everyone in your prayers. Do not let the evil one upset you with any earthly problems. Pray for all of the evil people who are tormenting you, to show Jesus you are trying to help save all souls. When you come to heaven, you will see how much God loves his workers. I will be praying for all of my family and friends and I love all of you.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, most of you do not know how Biden and his Democrat people were interfering in Brazil’s election to try and put a communist leader in place of a Democratic leader. It is suspect that the communists used the same cheating Dominion machinesto change the votes for the communist candidate to win. Brazil is one of the few non-communist countries in South America. Biden and his rich Democrat supporters have used the Dominion voting machines to put illegal ballots in drop boxes during the night to steal the 2020 election. Now they are using the same tactics for a communist to win in Brazil. There were thousands of people in the streets of Brazil who are protesting another fixed election. Pray that such a fixed election could be investigated in Brazil. You would not allow such an investigation of your stolen 2020 election. It does not make sense that Biden could win while campaigning from his basement.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Democrats are still using drop boxes and are mailing out absentee ballots even though there are very few Covid cases in your society.The Republicans have been trying to make fair elections by guarding the drop boxes. If you cannot trust your elections from cheating, then you will never change your evil leaders who are ruining your country. Pray for a fair election, and stop the obvious cheating.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Democrats’ overspending of trillions of dollars is the main cause of your inflation that has raised your gas prices and other things in your stores. As long as the Democrats in Congress are allowed to continue their overspending in trillions of dollars, your inflation will not come down, no matter how many rate increases the Federal Reserve makes. Pray that you can change your Congress to stop the Democrats from further ruining your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a previous message that you will be seeing more persecution of Christian believers. You will be seeing a coming division in My Church where radicals will be changing the Mass and the words of Consecration. When this happens, you will need to come to an underground church that has a proper Mass.My refuges will serve this purpose to protect My faithful from any persecution. Be attentive when I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges.

Jesus said: “My people, even now there is much persecution of Christians going on in communist countries as Red China. Because public Masses are not allowed in communist countries, this is why My faithful have to hide in underground Massesor in secret places. America will be facing a similar persecution as the communists will be taking over your country by fixed elections. You will also have underground Masses at My secret refuges. My angels will protect My faithful at My refuges so have no fear. In a short time I will cast the evil ones into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have been calling My faithful to set up refuges where My angels will help provide what is needed to complete their refuge preparations. Consecrate your land with your refuge prayers.Then try to provide a water source that I could multiply for your people. I will also multiply your food and fuels. Have a means to heat your homes with wood, kerosene, and propane because your natural gas may not be available. My angels will put shields over My refuges to make you invisible, and a shield from bombs, viruses, and comets. Trust in My angel protection throughout the whole tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, America has committed great sins against My Commandments in your abortions and your sexual sins. Because of these mortal sins of killing by abortion, and man-made viruses and poisonous shots, you will suffer much from My punishments. You will see earthquakes, strong storms, and blizzards that will test your survival.If your lives are threatened, I will call My believers to the protection of My refuges. Be prepared spiritually for the scourges that are coming by coming to frequent Confession to cleanse your souls of your sins. I love all of My people and I will protect you from harm.”

Friday, November 4, 2022: (St. Charles Borromeo)

Jesus said: “My people, My faithful truly belong to Me, and I will claim you for Myself at your judgment. You truly are citizens of heaven as you are members of My Communion of Saints. I love all of you, and you love Me as well. You are stewards of your households in your material things that will pass away. But you are also stewards of the faith as you are called to save souls. You share My messages that call sinners to be free of their sins in Confession. Evangelize souls for Me and convert their lives so they can join Me one day in heaven. When you bring souls to Me, these are everlasting gifts to Me that I will always treasure. This is why souls are most important to Me, and I strive to save as many souls to be with Me in heaven as I can. If you truly love Me, then you will pray for poor souls on earth to be saved from hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many of your young people overdosing and dying from fentanyl poisoning, and the ingredients are being brought in from Communist China. Indirectly China is behind these young people dying. The open Southern border by Biden is enabling the drug cartel in Mexico to bring in many pounds of fentanyl that are killing your young people. There is no attempt by Biden to stop this drug trafficking, and the cartel is making millions of dollars on this lethal drug. This is another reason besides all of the people crossing your border, to stop the open Southern border. Biden is violating your border laws and many criminals are coming into your country.This is a reason to pray for a change in your Congress in your mid term elections. With such a change, the many Democrat failures of inflation, criminals running free, and the open Southern border can be stopped which are ruining your country.”

Saturday, November 5, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, you have the wealthy people always concerned with making more money than they need. I hope that people would crave heavenly graces as much as they seek wealth and earthly possessions. Money can be used to help people with donations, or it can corrupt people if they make it their god. You can only serve one master, either Me or money.So some allow Me to be the Master of their lives, and some allow money to be their master. Remember that money and wealth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. So choose your eternal treasure with Me, and you will be rewarded in heaven. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul in hell? Your soul is your most important treasure, and heaven is the goal that your soul is seeking to be with Me.”

Sunday, November 6, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, in the Sunday readings before Advent, you are seeing things about preparing for death and preparing for the end times. There are readings in Maccabees that talk about praying for the souls of the dead which is referring to the souls in purgatory.There in purgatory your souls are purified so you can be worthy to come to heaven. This means during life you need to avoid sin and practice a good Christian life in following My Commandments.You can come to frequent Confession of at least monthly so you can have a clean soul when you die and meet Me at your judgment. Many souls are not well prepared, and you need to encourage My faithful to attend Confession of their sins. Be attentive to the readings on preparing for death, because you will all have to die some day.”

Jesus said: “My people, everyone has to carry their own cross through life that means you have to suffer through your human life experience. This could include diseases, cancer, or any number of physical disabilities. You may have to suffer financial losses and losses of your family in death or severe sickness. You need to work for a living and manage your financial needs. Sometimes you need to help your family in their finances or sicknesses. Whatever you face in life, you can call on Me to get you through your problems and your needs. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you also in carrying out your missions. Each person handles life in their own way, but those people, who depend on Me, are much happier in all I do for them. Thank Me for all the gifts that I give you in life every day.”

Monday, November 7, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, you have been blessed with a warm fall as the leaves are slow to fall from the trees. The sunny day gives joy to your heart as you go about your day. You are preparing for Election Day tomorrow, and you are praying for more God fearing people to change your government. You are also called to forgive each other and to repent of your sins. I love all of My people, and I want all of you to love Me and each other. Think more about keeping the peace, instead of thinking about war and killing people. You are seeing the order in My creation, but it is man led by the devil who is causing chaos among the people of the world. Strive to show everyone the joy and love that is in your heart and in My faithful people’s hearts.”

(Joseph Reynolds Mass intention) Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing more persecution of My faithful as you are nearing the end times. Do not fear if the evil ones appear to be gaining power because in the end, I will bring My victory over the evil ones. Have patience as I will protect My faithful at My refuges during the tribulation. I will shorten the time of the tribulation for the sake of My elect. Then I will defeat the Antichrist and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Tuesday, November 8, 2022: (Election Day)

Jesus said: “My people, you have been suffering from inflation, crime, and the open Southern border, but the initial results do not seem to be changing the balance of power. If your people continue to vote for those people who support Biden, then you will not see the Republicans make much difference in your one party rule. This will continue your problems, but the House of Representatives could slow any more destruction.”

Wednesday, November 2, 2022: (All Souls’ Day)

Jesus said: “My people, pray for the souls on earth so they cold be saved from hell. All the souls, who do not love Me and do not repent of their sins, are being lost in hell. Those people, who are faithful to Me, require some cleansing of their souls for the reparation due for their sins. Very few people come to heaven directly from death. The souls in purgatory need Masses and your prayers to move them up and out of purgatory. Leave pictures of your deceased relatives around your house so you remember to pray for their souls. Many people visit the graves of the deceased relatives to say prayers for them on this feast day. As in the Gospel, those people, who come to Me for help, will see Me one day in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My son, it is appropriate that you come to honor the graves of your relatives on All Souls’ Day. You gain an indulgence for doing so. You are praying for these souls, even though some have already come to heaven. When you visit these graves, it makes you think about your own death coming at some time. This is why I keep asking people to come to frequent Confession so you can keep your soul clean of sin, because you do not know what day you will die. But you want a clean soul when you face Me at your judgment. Pray for the poor souls on earth so they do not go to hell, and pray for all of the poor souls in purgatory so they can come to heaven at the proper time.”

Wednesday, November 9, 2022:(St.John Lateran Basilica Dedication)

Jesus said: “My son, you have read about the history of St. John Lateran Basilica which is the Pope’s first church as the Bishop of Rome. This is one of the four basilicas in Rome. The second vision is about a large church that will be built at your refuge by St. Joseph. Your chapel is too small for all of the people who I will send to your refuge to attend Mass. This will be another large undertaking to help manage all of the people who will need a place of protection from the evil ones. You will need many core groups to help the people with food, water, fuels, and places to sleep. This large church will have Mass every day as well as Perpetual Adoration. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs throughout the whole tribulation time.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that you would see more punishments for pushing abortion in your elections, right after Row vs Wade just got overturned by the Supreme Court. Killing My babies and promoting abortion to win an election is calling out for more justice against your country. Now you will see Hurricane Nicole come against Florida and move up the coast. Your people need to be prepared for more damage with more evacuations. Pray that your people can stay out of harm’s way. You have seen the results of your mid term elections, and you did not see a red wave, but a lot of close elections and poor vote counting. You can still pray that you could see a turn of power in the House of Representatives and the Senate. Such a change will give your country a chance to change course to a better way of life.”

Thursday, November 10, 2022: (St. Leo the Great)

Jesus said: “My people, I am Present to My faithful when you receive Me in Holy Communion, and I am Present in My tabernacles as well as in Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament in the monstrance. Wherever I am Present, you have the Kingdom of heaven among you. At Holy Communion in My consecrated Host you have a taste of heaven while I am still with you. You are blessed to be able to receive Me every day at Holy Mass. Keep your souls clean with Confession so you are worthy to receive Me. By coming to Mass and praying your rosaries, you can keep Me close to you as you are showing your love for Me. Be patient in your elections and you will see some changes in your government. Pray for your pro-life people to win their elections. Pray that the poll workers can tally the votes quicker past election day.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have warned America to stop your abortions many times. Now during your election, people were openly supporting abortion and they were making it a campaign issue. You just saw Hurricane Nicole hit your mainland in Florida today, which is another punishment for your promoting abortion. If you continue to promote abortion, you will be seeing continuing disasters as a punishment. Keep praying your 24 Glory Be prayers to stop your abortions.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that the Democrats would be cheating again, just as they did in the 2020 Election. Some candidates, who did not campaign much, were winning because of the cheating ballots. Until you stop the drop boxes, and mailing out ballots to everyone, you will not have fair elections. In the states where Republicans won the governors, they can talk to the Legislature to change the voting rules back before the Covid shutdown. Pray for your pro-life candidates to win their elections.”

Jesus said: “My people, if you pray your 24 Glory Be Novena prayers, you can still change your Congress, despite the cheating. With enough prayers I can have My angels change the cheating to a fair election without cheating ballots.If you can get enough House of Representative seats to change to a Republican House, then they can stop some of the bad bills with a gridlock Congress. Keep striving for fair elections.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been watching the Federal Reserve raising interest rates to try and lower your inflation rate. It appears that your inflation rate dropped from 8.3% to 7.7% in October. If this rate continues to drop, then your Federal Reserve can use less severe means to lower your inflation. Keep praying that your prices can stop rising, because this hurts your people’s earning power.”

Jesus said: “My people, this war in the Ukraine has taken a toll on Russian tanks and the Russian soldiers. The Russians are still sending drones and missiles to destroy the Ukrainian infrastructure. Pray that you could see a cease fire without further killing.”

Jesus said: “My people, you need to be patient for the rest of the ballots to be counted. I will send My angels to stop some of the cheating elections so you can see an improvement in your government. If your people cannot stop this cheating, then the evil ones will take control over your people, and you will have a communist state. No matter how bad the evil ones will try to control you, I will hold them back so you can be saved at My refuges. After the tribulation, I will cast the evil ones into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. So be patient and do not worry because I will protect My believers from the Antichrist and the demons. I will only allow evil to go so far before I will step in to protect My people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will see the Battle of Armageddonwhere I will have My soldiers and angels defeat the evil demons and the evil people. At the end of the tribulation, I will bring My victory that will show everyone that My power is superior to all the evil forces. The evil ones will be defeated and they will all be cast into hell. Trust in My power that will be complete, just as the disobedient angels were cast into hell when they rebelled against Me. I was victorious with St. Michael then, and I will be victorious again with My angels.”

Friday, November 11, 2022: (St. Martin of Tours)
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel (Luke 7:26-37) I spoke of Noah in his days when I had him prepare the Ark for his family, and they were saved from the flood. But the evil ones were all drowned. In the days of Lot, he and his family were removed from Sodom by My angels. Then fire and brimstone killed the evil ones in Sodom. In the same way I will bring My faithful to My refuges, and they will be shielded from the Comet of Chastisement, but the evil ones will be killed. I will call My believers to My refuges to be protected, but the evil ones will be left behind to die from My justice. I will separate the evil ones into hell, but I will bring My believers into My Era of Peace and later into heaven. Rejoice My people, for your salvation is at hand. So do not be concerned how the evil ones will appear to be in control, because they will soon be cleansed from the earth into hell. But My faithful will be with Me forever in heaven.”

Saturday, November 12, 2022: (St. Josaphat)
    Jesus said: “My people, I love all of you and like the priest said, you need to pray to give praise to Me every day, just as My angels praise Me constantly. The priest also mentioned about two kinds of prayer. The one is how you make your petitions for your needs, and the other is a prayer of listening to My Word in the Gospel. You, My son, are very familiar with listening to My Word in the messages I give you. But even more important, you need to follow Me and put My Words into action as praying for others and performing good works for people. You heard the last line in the Gospel of when the Son of Man returns, will I find any faith left on the earth? By taking your daily Bread in My Blessed Sacrament every day at Mass, you are feeding your soul, when you are worthy, with My graces for your day. So pray the best prayer that you can in My Mass, and your rosaries, and this will help keep your faith until I return or when you die.”

The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I thank all of you for praying my holy rosary because you multiply your prayers with all of your praying together. Remember to make your intentions known before you pray, and if you forget any intention, you can pray for my intentions. You are here near my Shrine in Emmittsburg, and people will be drawn here as a refuge after the Warning and the Conversion time. You are drawn by Our Two Hearts of my Immaculate Heart and my Son’s Sacred Heart. At the Shrine during the tribulation, God’s angels and I will place a shield of protection over this refuge. There will be priests for Mass, and for Perpetual Adoration people will be praying their holy hours. There will be a luminous cross in the sky over this Shrine, and people will be healed when they look on this cross in faith. Be calm and trust in my Son’s protection even now. Pray your daily rosary and wear my brown scapular. I am blessing all of you here and your families. Keep praying for poor souls here and in purgatory, and pray to stop abortions.”

Sunday, November 13, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are entering the end times, and you are already in the pre-tribulation time.Prepare your souls with Confession of your sins. I have had My refuge builders prepare refuges for My faithful believers so you will have a place of protection for enduring the tribulation of the Antichrist. People have asked when this time will come, and it will follow the Warning and the Conversion time. Read Luke 21:5-19 ‘Nations will rise against nations, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be powerful earthquakes, famines, and plagues from place to place, and awesome sights and mighty signs will come from the sky.’ Before the tribulation starts, I will call My people to My refuges using an inner locution that only My believers will hear.Call on Me and I will have your guardian angel lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. Your angel will put an invisible shield over you. You need to leave your house within 20 minutes of when I call you. Trust in My protection, but leave quickly, or you could be martyred.”

Monday, November 14, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, this week you will be reading the words of St. John in the Book of Revelation. You are seeing the Holy Trinity in all of Our splendor in your vision. Be patient about your controlled government because when their evil plans begin to force the mark of the beast on you, I will protect you and I will call you to My refuges.You will suffer through the tribulation at My refuges, and I will provide for your needs. At the end of the shortened tribulation, I will cleanse the earth of all of the evil ones. I will raise you up into the air, and I will renew the earth with a new heavens and a new earth. I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace where you will eat from the Tree of Life, as it was in the Garden of Eden. You will eat from this Tree of Life, and you will live a long time until you die.Everyone has to die in this life. This Tree of Life that will be feeding you, is confirmed in your Responsorial Reading of Psalm 1: ‘Those who are victorious, I will feed from the Tree of Life.’”

Recommended Reading:

www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P