Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

February 23, 2017: (St. Polycarp)
Jesus said: “My people, many of My refuges are in rural areas on dirt roads. Even if refuges are located in the suburbs, where they are close to other houses, My angels will hide them with an invisible shield. I have asked My refuge builders to have everything in place, but now they have been given some extra time, because of your President’s miraculous win. Do not squander this time, but you can use this time to finish up any jobs that were left undone. It would be a good time to check all of your fuel burners to make sure they are in working order. Check your batteries and oil lamps that they are available and working. Trust in My help and My angels to keep you safe and supplied with food.”

Jesus said: “My people, I do not want My people to lose hope, and do not be concerned that the time for the tribulation has had an intervention of My hand. The tribulation is still coming, and you will see My Warning at a time of turmoil. My faithful still need to be ready to leave their homes when I call you to come to My refuges. You are just seeing the beginning of a movement by the one world people to try and overthrow your President. Pray for My protection in the chaos that is coming.”

March 7, 2017:
Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when you will be seeing an increase in natural disasters that could cause some power outages. When these incidents become severe, as with major earthquakes, you will see a national martial law declared. When your lives are threatened, I will call all of My people to My refuges, and you will not return to your homes. My refuges will be protected by My angels from any physical harm. When the one world people plan to take over America, they will find a way to turn off your electricity. This is why some of My refuges will have some electricity from solar power and generators. This is also why you will need some sources of heat during the winter, and means for light at night, that do not require electricity. You may want to look into a relatively inexpensive backup generator, so you could have some electricity during the winter months. You may have to see how you could add something to your current solar system, or use separate wires.”