Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Via: John Leary

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Via John Leary

October 4, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you may or may not know about the hundreds of detention centers all across your country. They have many foreign troops there, with the intention to imprison all those people who refuse to take a mandatory chip in the hand.Those people, who are captured, could be gassed and cremated in these facilities. Before you could be threatened by these UN troops,I will warn My faithful to pack up and leave your homes for My refuges. Call on your angel to lead you to the nearest refuge at the proper time.”

UN Human Rights Ruling Says “Climate Refugees” Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country — US Must Open Its Borders to All Central Americans

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/un-human-rights-ruling-says-climate-refugees-cannot-be-returned-back-to-their-home-country-us-must-offer-home-to-all-central-americans/

FEMA Camps:

FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

FEMA Coffins
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMJu9wswMc

FEMA Camps Activated
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPOFt...ature=youtu.be

List of Every Known FEMA Camp and Their Locations
    https://newspunch.com/list-of-every-...ns-find-yours/
    https://lighthascome.com/2019/08/17/...ps-in-america/

Truck Driver Confirms Underground City Beneath US. 2013 [These underground cities are not for us, folks.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzvobMUgeds

Rev 6:14 The sky vanished like a scroll rolling itself up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
    Rev 6:15 Then the kings of the earth and the magnates and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains,
    Rev 6:16 calling to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb;
    Rev 6:17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?'

Last edited by The Cub; 01-22-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    Thursday, January 2, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, at every Mass you are joined with Me in My Eucharist, and I am thanking all of My daily Mass adorers for being so faithful to Me. When you love someone, as you love Me first in your lives, you want to be with Me as much as you can. I am the center of your lives, and you are following all that I have taught you through the Scriptures and our personal relationships. In life you will be tested in many ways from the devil and people who will persecute you. Do not be afraid or fall into despair over any of your trials, but call on My help to lift you up in the joy of always being in My love. Remember what you have read in the Scriptures that you will know people by their fruits. If you want to show your love for Me, you can work to produce more good fruit in your actions, and let others show who they are by their fruits.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have set before you the blessing or the curse as your people are going further astray from Me. In the vision you are seeing a bowl that represents the seven bowls of the Book of Revelation. I present this to you because My angels will soon be releasing these things upon the earth. I want you to read about these bowls and list them in this message.”

Note: Seven bowls of the Book of Revelation: Chapter 16
    1) The first angel poured out his bowl upon the earth and a sore and grievous wound was made upon the men who have the mark of the beast (plague of boils) and upon those who worshiped its image.
    2) The second angel poured out his bowl upon the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every live thing in the sea died.
    3) The third angel poured out his bowl upon the rivers and fountains of water, and they became blood.
    4) The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and he was allowed to scorch mankind with fire. And mankind were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has authority over these plagues, and they did not repent and give him glory.
    5) The fifth angel poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and its kingdom became dark, and they gnawed their tongues for pain. And they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their wounds, and they did not repent of their works.
    6) The sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates, and dried up its waters, that a way might be made ready for the kings from the rising sun.
    16:13-16 The beast and the false prophet gathered their forces to fight God’s forces at the Battle of Armageddon.
    7) The seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air. There was a great earthquake. And great hail, heavy as a talent, came down from heaven upon man; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, for it was great

Jesus said: “My son, you are familiar with the signs of the end times where there will be famine, earthquakes, and pestilence. You will be seeing more records broken in your weather, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions. I have mentioned before how the strength of your magnetosphere is decreasing, and this will allow more of the solar wind to come through to affect your weather. This is leading up to a polar shift.It is this event that will cause these signs.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are continuing to receive messages about the coming Warning because this is an indication of how close it is. I will bring the Warning in My time as it will be needed to give souls one last chance to convert their lives to loving Me before the tribulation will start. Everyone will receive a life review at the same time all over the earth. You will have a mini-judgment of your soul’s destination, and a chance to change your life during the six weeks of conversion after My Warning. You will be coming to My refuges after the Warning as the persecution of My people will be intense. Trust in Me that I will protect My faithful at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing a major darkness of sin coming over the earth by the Antichrist’s tribulation. At the end of the tribulation, I will bring My victory over the evil ones with My Comet of Chastisement. This will begin the three days of darkness when you will need your blessed candle for light. My faithful will be protected from harm at My refuges where your refuge angel will put up a shield from any destruction by this comet. All the evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will renew the earth so I can bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you remember when the Israelites were unhappy with My manna and I sent seraph serpents to attack them. It was Moses who held up the bronze seraph on a pole to heal those people who were bitten by the snakes. Today, the people are not accepting Me as their Bread of Life, and so I will allow the snakes of the demons to have their hour of control. But I am holding up My new cross that I am placing over all of My believers on their foreheads. This cross will allow My believers to be safe from the snakes of the coming tribulation so you can enter My refuges. Rejoice that I will protect and feed you at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are about to see an evil time that has not yet occurred. Do not be frightened when it may seem to you that the evil ones appear to be winning in a worldly way. All of the things they are bringing forth will pass away. I will call you to the safety of My refuges where My angels will fight for you. So have no fear because I will not leave you orphans.”

Jesus said: “My people, I do not want My people to lose hope during the tribulation. You will be purified during the tribulation at My refuges, as it will be your purgatory on earth. All that you will suffer will be worth the future life you will have, as your reward will be in My Era of Peace for only My believers. Even those faithful, who may be martyred during this evil time, will be raised up to live in My Era of Peace. So rejoice My people and lift up your hearts because your Redemption is at hand.”

Friday, January 3, 2020: (The Most Holy Name of Jesus)
    Jesus said: “My people, I have come into the world as a God-man so I could die on the cross to take away your sins with Baptism. When you are baptized, you receive God the Father, Myself, and God the Holy Spirit. You are blessed with the sign of the cross that takes away your original sin. In the vision of a fire hydrant gushing with water, this is symbolic of the waters of Baptism. When you are baptized you are joined as one of My faithful servants. As a part of your faith, you will need to keep your soul pure of sin by frequent Confession. You need a pure soul free of mortal sin so you can receive My Blessed Sacrament which feeds your soul with My graces. My grace enables you to carry out the spiritual mission that was given to you. Trust in My help and keep close to Me in your prayers and the use of My sacraments.”

Jesus said: “My son, I know how you were suffering more with your coughing, and you offered it up for souls. You were praying for some help, and now your new throat medicine is reducing your cough. It is not easy to deal with sickness when it keeps you from working on your projects. Keep trusting Me in your prayers, and I will work out your problems. I love you, My son, and I will help you in all of your trials. Be patient, and you will be fine in the end. Continue with your long form of the St. Michael prayer and your 24 Glory Be prayers for your book and any other problems that may come.”

Saturday, January 4, 2020: (Michael Cooke funeral Mass)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many funerals of people dying around this time. Many souls are taken up to heaven around Christmas. It is proper that you help console this mother who lost two sons in their fifties this year. You can pray for their souls and have Masses offered for them as well. I have been calling a lot of souls home as your population is growing older on average. Death is part of your life on earth, and it just confirms how vulnerable your mortal bodies are. While you are still alive, it is good to make the best use of your time by working to save souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, in this latest killing of an Iranian leader, there could be some serious consequences. The Iranians are threatening 35 targets. Now your President is warning Iran that he has 52 targets to destroy if Iran goes forward with their threats. There will be some attacks by Iran, but it will be how big an event that will determine the might of an American response. The world is bracing for Iran’s response, because this could lead into a major conflict, especially if Russia gets involved. Pray that a war does not begin, because it could lead to a Battle of Armageddon in the Middle East.”

Sunday, January 5, 2020: (The Epiphany of the Lord)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the two different kinds of people on the earth. The one kind loves and adores Me, while the other kind hates Me and wants to kill My followers. In the Gospel reading you are seeing a stark contrast between the Three Kings who adored Me with their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh vs. King Herod who wanted to kill Me. This reminds you again of how you will recognize people by their fruits in their actions. If you see a person helping others with good deeds, then you know this is a good person. But if you see someone who tries to ruin another person’s reputation in order to gain money, then you know the evil intent of that person’s actions. Pray for people who are doing evil so they can be saved from their misdeeds.”

Monday, January 6, 2020: (St. Andre Bessette)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing people who have serious health problems, and you have been to many funerals. This is part of your human condition to see sick people, and some are dying of various causes. You need to comfort the sick and comfort those who are mourning a lost loved one. You can see how short your life is, so make the best use of your time by evangelizing souls to help them to heaven. I love all of you so much, and I want you to love Me and your neighbor. You are seeing some serious military threats between Iran and America, so pray for peace to stop any more bloodshed.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am asking My refuge builders to set up My havens of protection where My angels will multiply your needed food, water, fuels, and buildings. I know how you have limited resources to prepare your refuges. But with Me, all things are possible. My son, you have carried out your projects to provide for what your people will need. Your refuge angels will finish whatever needs to be done for your preparations. I will be using My refuges to separate My faithful from the unbelievers. Only My believers will have a cross on their foreheads, which will allow them to enter My refuges. My angels will put up a shield that will make you invisible to the evil ones. They will also have a shield to protect My faithful from any harm, even from the Comet of Chastisement that will hit the earth. In My Warning I will show My faithful how it will be necessary to leave their homes so My angels can protect them. When I give you My word in an inner locution, you need to leave your homes, and follow the flame of your guardian angel, when you will be led to the nearest refuge. My refuges will be at My Blessed Mother’s apparition sites, places blessed by My priest sons, shrines, monasteries, and caves. Rejoice that I will be protecting you and providing what you need to survive during the tribulation. Give praise and thanks to Me for all I am doing for My faithful.”

Tuesday, January 7, 2020: (Julian B. Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, it is sad when you see younger people take their lives, but I have mercy on their souls when they have problems beyond their control. Julian is in lower purgatory, and today’s Mass will help him. He needs your prayers as well as the rest of the family. Your neighbor also needs prayers for her pain and getting around. You have tried to comfort her, so do not forget to keep in touch with her. It is good to comfort those who are mourning the loss of their loved ones. Having Masses said for these unfortunate deaths is another kindness for the family.”

Jesus said: “My people, you knew Iran would make some kind of response to killing their number two general. This came tonight as an Iranian attack with 15 ballistic missiles on two of your airbases in Iraq. Your President is waiting for an assessment of the damage, and he will make a statement in the morning. If more attacks come, there will probably be a measured response. This will be the first of other attacks that could come from Iran or their proxies. Your forces continue to be on high alert. Continue to pray for peace before attacks could lead to a larger war.”

Wednesday, January 8, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, your President and Congress will be making some serious decisions on how to react to the missile attack on your bases in Iraq. Any further escalation against Iran could increase a risk of an all out war against Iran. I have asked you to pray that war could be stopped before there is no return. Your President does not want a war, but he will do what is necessary to protect your military people. If Iran continues its attacks, they will be inviting a devastating response. It is just a matter of time before you will see a major battle in the Middle East.”

Thursday, January 9, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you what it will be like when you have your Warning experience. It will seem like time stood still while I will take you back through your life experiences. At first you sensed a little pride in all that you accomplished. Then the reality set in when you realized that you could not have accomplished anything without My help. It was your going to daily Mass and Holy Communion that gave you the strength and ability to do what you were asked to do. Then you saw all of your sins and how they offended Me. You also saw how your life influenced other people both for good and bad. I have forgiven your sins in Confession, and you can move forward knowing I am at your side to help you through your life’s trials. Everyone in the world will have a similar life review with a chance to see their lives as I see them. You will have six weeks after your Warning when you will be returned to your body, and you can make changes to do better in your life to please Me. This will be everyone’s opportunity to see where their lives are headed, and a chance to work with Me out of love for Me and your neighbor.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, this pain you are suffering in your shoulder can also be offered up for the souls you will meet in Puerto Rico. You have had sufferings before for the people who will hear your words. You need to pray your St. Michael prayer and your 24 Glory Be prayers to St. Therese for the people in Puerto Rico who are suffering with little electricity and from several serious earthquakes. Pray that you will have safe travel to Puerto Rico and all over the island. Have trust in Me that My angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, your President was fortunate that Iran did not kill any of your soldiers in this latest attack which was a response to killing Iran’s #2 General. For now you are not seeing any other responses, but you could see some cyber attacks on your grid or fuel supplies. You will have to protect any shipping in the Persian Gulf from any attacks. Much of the world’s oil is transported from this region. Your people will have to be on alert from any number of military bases for any future attacks. Keep praying for peace that a larger war can be prevented.”

Jesus said: “My people, since it takes 2/3rds of the Senate to vote to impeach your President, it is doubtful that enough votes will be cast to convict your President. This issue has consumed your Congress’ time for almost three years. It is time to get on with the vote so your Senators can get on with the real business of running your government. Pray that your President will be acquitted of the false charges brought against him.”

Jesus said: “My people, there is an attempt to have a trade deal with China and the US signed, but it is not sure if China will abide by such an agreement. This would be a peaceful exchange if such a trade agreement could be completed. There are still some tariff questions and questions about China forcing your companies to give them secrets on your products being made in China. Pray for a meaningful agreement to be signed.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the recent downing of a Ukranian airliner that was not a mechanical malfunction, but your satellites saw an Iranian missile that downed this plane and killed 176 civilians. There were Canadians and Iranians that died, and there may be some repercussions of this destruction of a Ukranian civilian airliner. Iran is claiming this was a mistake, but this is only a coverup. Pray that this incident does not start a war.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a debate over war powers, and to what extent the House can stop your Defense funds which your President needs to defend your country from any aggression from Iran. In the past many Presidents were not prevented from using Defense weapons to strike an aggressor. These war powers have been used in the past to fight any wars that you have had. It is hard to go back on a precedent that was established by previous Presidents. Pray that this problem will be worked out in your Congress.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are preparing for your second trip to Puerto Rico. You went before after this island was damaged by Hurricane Maria. This time you are seeing several serious earthquakes of 6.5 and 5.8 that has caused a lot of damage, especially to their electric grid. You may have to take some windup lights and lanterns for having lights at night. You will be speaking to these people who are being tested again by some natural disasters. Comfort them with My messages of love and hope that they will be able to recover from these latest earthquakes. Pray for their souls that they will take My messages to heart so many could be saved from hell.”

Friday, January 10, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, over the last few weeks you have learned how delicate your health is, along with any pains in your body. There are many sick people with upper respiratory illnesses from the flu and bronchitis. Even some of your sickness could be coming from the chemtrails put in your skies. Other people have chronic pains in their bones and muscles that they have to tolerate their whole life. You, My son, have only had to endure your sickness and pains for a short time. When I restore your health, as you prayed for, you need to be thankful for My help, and pray for all the sick and hurting people in the world. Sickness and pain are part of your human condition, and you can pray to Me for help, much like I healed the leper in today’s Gospel. You must have faith that I can heal you.”

Jesus said: “My people, this small truce that you have with Iran will not last long. They are still the center of terrorism, and they will not give up their goal of spreading terrorism in the region. They are trying to influence Iraq to demand that your troops need to leave Iraq. They will be careful not to go over your President’s red line, but they have other means of spreading their terrorist influence. Your country and your allies are still targets for bombings and cyber warfare. Do not let your guard down because they are planning their next attacks. Continue to pray for peace in the Middle East.”

Saturday, January 11, 2020: (4:30 p.m. Baptism of Our Lord)
    David said: “My dear parents, Mary and I have been watching over our father, who was suffering from his bronchitis with a constant cough. Now he is suffering from a shoulder pain. I know dad has been offering up his pain, but it has been a test. We are praying for dad to get better, especially before his trip to Puerto Rico. Keep praying to Jesus for a healing, and He will help you. I give a hello to mom (Carol) and my sisters. Call on me and Mary to help you all in your trials.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a comparison of the fires in California with the fires in Australia. The common denominator is that both sets of fires were touched off by many arsonists. The fires in Australia are killing animals, destroying homes, and killing a few people. If the authorities could catch the arsonists, the arsonists should be sent to jail. The same applies to the arsonists in California. It is sad that demented people could cause so much damage and not be brought to trial. There is also a possibility that terrorist could have started these fires as well. Pray that the firefighters in Australia can bring these fires under control.”

Sunday, January 12, 2020: (The Baptism of the Lord)
    Jesus said: “My son, you have been lamenting over how many of your faithful friends have died unusual deaths. I want you all to lift up your spirits, because if you pray to them for help, they will help you in your evangelization efforts at your talks. They did not leave you, because you can still call on them by name in prayer. Let them help you, but you must invite them by your own free will. Let your deceased friends be active in your life through your prayers. Heaven is always willing to help, but you must request help in your prayer intentions. I am with you always, and I have helped you back to good health as you requested in your prayers. You can thank Me in your daily prayers for helping you to relieve your pain. Give praise and thanks to Me every day for all that I do for you.”

Monday, January 13, 2020: (St. Hilary)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are now entering Ordinary Time again after celebrating My birth and My Baptism. You are seeing in the vision how I started My public life by calling My disciples, who I would train as apostles. The Kingdom of God is at hand in My Presence, and I was calling the people to repent and convert their lives from any evil ways. My son, this is your mission as well, to call the people to repent, and hear My Good News of salvation. You are about to visit Puerto Rico again, and you are preparing your talks to share My Word in My messages to help them in life. Repenting and converting one’s life takes a gift of faith, which you are praying that these people will hear. These people are suffering damage from earthquakes, as well as problems getting fuels and electricity which are hard to find. You need to lift up their spirits, and give them hope and trust in My help.”

Jesus said: “My son, I was showing you the many earthquakes that have struck Puerto Rico (950) in the last week. Do not be afraid, My son, because I am sending you a legion (5,000) of My angels to protect you, your wife, and Fr. Michel. Continue with your planned talks, and I will be with you through any problems. Thank Nilda for setting up your talks and being your translator. Your words will give hope to the people who are being tested with power outages. Continue your St. Michael prayer and your 24 Glory Be prayers to St. Therese.”

Tuesday, January 14, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are sharing My joy of deliverance from your sins as you witness My Baptism. In the vision you are seeing Me, the Holy Spirit as a dove, and God the Father was speaking: (Matt. 3:17) ‘This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.’ In every Baptism that takes away original sin, you are blessed with the Sign of the Cross, as the Blessed Trinity is invoked to free you of your sins. Not only is your original sin forgiven, but you are brought into My Church as part of My faithful. As a member of My Church, you are anointed priest, prophet, and king to go out and evangelize people so they can have faith in Me also. You did not call Me, but I have called all of My people to know, love, and serve Me on this earth. Give praise and thanks to Me for inviting you to be a part of My Church through your Baptism.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

Wednesday, January 15, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of coins is to remind you of the widow’s mite when she put two small copper coins into the temple treasury. But this was all she had to live on. I told you how the rich people put large amounts of money into the temple treasury, but they contributed out of their excess wealth. This woman had a stronger love for Me because she did not hold back anything from Me. When My people are giving donations, you also should be willing to give substantial donations out of love for Me. This is also true when you are called to share your faith with others. You need to give of yourself with a serious commitment to share your faith, just as you should share your finances. When you give Me the most and the best you could do, then you will receive your reward in heaven.”

Thursday, January 16, 2020:
    Our Lady said: “My dear children, I am happy that you could make time to come to my shrine when I appeared here in 1953 and I gave messages for 33 days. Even if the Church does not formally accept this shrine, I was truly here, and it is a holy place guarded by God’s angels. You will read my messages later, but this is truly related to Fatima as I appeared to two young girls and a young boy. Read the promise in the first message and accept it into your heart. You had some of the holy water from the well, and I will give your petition for Amy to my Son, Jesus. Again, I thank you for visiting this holy mountain and my shrine.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am shining down My Light and My graces on all of My people on the earth. You just read the Gospel of how I healed a man with leprosy, when he requested My healing. I call all of My faithful to come to Me in Confession to be cleansed of the leprosy of sin on your souls. I have died on the cross to bring salvation to everyone who will accept Me. Just as the man approached Me to ask for a healing, so you must ask Me of your own free will that you desire to be healed both physically in your body and spiritually in your soul. I love all of you and I desire that all of you could have pure souls if you so desire. So do not be lazy when you do not come to Confession, but come to the priest in the confessional so you can be made clean by the priest’s absolution of your sins.”

Friday, January 17, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing another huge natural disaster with the formation of a large sinkhole after another large earthquake in Puerto Rico. I know you are praying for the earthquakes to stop, but you are seeing a swarm of earthquakes when the tectonic plates are meeting with one going under the other. It is not clear to your scientists why you are receiving many earthquakes, but this is a sign that there are evil cult meetings that are calling down My justice. These earthquakes are a sign that these people need to repent of their sins, and change their ways. These events are to wake up the people to the need for many rosaries to rid the evil workings of demonic cults going on. The whole country of America needs to take up your rosaries and pray, because if you do not repent, further chaos will come over your country. You are not far from when you will see My Warning, and you will be called to My refuges for your physical and spiritual protection.”

Saturday, January 18, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to be focused on Me in My Eucharist as the center of your lives. Come close to Me in My sacraments of Confession and Holy Communion at the Mass. If you could come to daily Mass, you can be with Me every day. I am warning you to remain faithful to Me no matter what happens in the world. Never deny Me. Never deny Me. Never deny Me. A day is coming soon when you will see evil clergy who will want to change My precious words of Consecration. This will be the abomination of desolation. I do not want My faithful to even participate in a wrongful Consecration. Once you see such an evil, it will be close to the time when I will call My faithful to My refuges. This is where you will have a Mass with the proper words of Consecration. My Eucharist is the center of your life with My Real Presence. Guard My consecrated Hosts from any desecration, as in a black mass. If you do not have a priest at your refuge for Mass, I will have My angels give you daily Holy Communion that was properly consecrated. Visit Me in Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament whenever you can make time for Me.”

Sunday, January 19, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, when a lot of people come to your refuge, it will be impossible to store enough food for all of them to be fed for less than 3½ years. Just as I multiplied the bread and the fish for the 5,000 and the 4,000 people, so I will need to multiply the food for your people. You have faith that I can heal people of their ailments when you will look upon My luminous cross at My refuges. So you also will need to have faith that I can multiply your food. You know that I can do the impossible, so expect that you will have enough food to survive the coming tribulation. You will also expect My angels to multiply your dwellings so each family can have their own private place to live. This is why I have showed you a large high rise building to hold all the people who I will send to your refuge. You will also have daily Holy Communion either from a priest or from My angels. I love all of you so much, and I will protect you from the evil ones. Some faithful may be martyred, but all those people at My refuges will be protected from any harm by My angels. So have no fear, and be thankful for all that I will provide for you at the proper time.”

Monday, January 20, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I know you are limited in praising Me as My angels do, because of your fallen nature that you inherited from Adam. But I came into your world as a God-man to die on the cross in atonement for your sins. No longer are you living in the darkness of sin, but I bring you salvation, and I give you Myself in Holy Communion. When you receive Me into your soul without mortal sin, I strengthen you with My Light both in your body and in your soul and spirit. I give direction to your life as you follow My ways on your path to heaven. I love all of you so much, and I do not want to lose even one soul. I give all of you free will to choose to love Me and follow My Commandments. Those people, who keep in My graces, will be saved, but those people, who refuse to love Me and refuse to repent of their sins, are on a path to hell.”

Tuesday, January 21, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you and Fr. Michel gave about four talks at the places you visited. It was good at this time of their earthquakes to help support the people in their stress. In the messages you told the people to be ready to come to My refuges if their lives were in danger. You also warned them to have one year’s supply of food on hand for every member of the family. The people will be warned when it is the time to come to My refuges for protection. Trust in Me and come to Confession at least once a month. My faithful believers will be told in their Warning experience that they will need to come to My refuges for protection during the tribulation. Continue to work on your projects, as I asked you, so you can make your refuge ready for all the people, who I will send to you. Now, you are ordering more dried food for the extra people who will be coming.”

Wednesday, January 22, 2020: (Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children)

Jesus said: “My people of America, you are seeing the true choice you have made of either having live children or dead babies. You have chosen to legalize the killing of My unborn children. You have killed millions of children over the years, and for this, your country will pay dearly when you are taken over by the deep state communists.If you could see how quickly your doctors take a life out of the womb, you could not stand looking at the blood on the hands of your doctors. You are sacrificing your babies up to the gods of convenience and money.This injustice of man is happening all over the earth, as you are compounding the sins of fornication with sins of murder in your abortions. If you do not change your laws soon, you will lose your country to your enemies. Pray to stop abortion, and continue to protest on Saturdays by the Planned Parenthood clinics. Many people are protesting at your March for Life by your Supreme Court building every year on this January 22nd of the anniversary of Rowe vs. Wade’s Supreme Court decision.”

Jesus said: “My people, the worst crime mankind can commit, is the killing of an innocent child in the womb. This blood on the floor of an abortion clinic, is a sign of how evil these abortion doctors are to kill babies for blood money. This blood will eventually be impossible to wash off their guilt. I will still forgive the sins of anyone who repents, but the doctors will pay for a long time if they make it to purgatory, because they know what they are doing. The mothers, who kill their children by abortion, can also be forgiven, if they repent. They will have less punishment than the doctors, because the doctors are constantly killing My babies. Pray for new laws to protect the unborn, and pray to stop abortions. If mankind does not stop your abortions, then I will stop them in a way you will not like.”

Thursday, January 23, 2020: (St. Vincent, St. Marianne Cope)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read about how King Saul was so jealous of David getting more fame, that he wanted to kill David. Jonathan reminded Saul how David had helped to defeat the Philistines, and Saul had no reason to kill someone who helped save the country. You are seeing a similar jealousy with the Democrats who want to kill or impeach President Trump for all the changes he has made. Your President has reduced your taxes and is defending your country against the terrorists. For all the good he has done, it is not right to fight against your President. I allowed your President to win, and he acknowledges Me and stands up against abortion. You should pray for your President so he is protected from those evil deep state people who want to kill him.Trust in Me to help your country to stay free from communist control.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how My Blessed Sacrament is being attacked as this monstrance was thrown on the ground. Some evil people are stealing consecrated Hosts to desecrate them in black masses. These attacks have been happening through the years. Now, you will soon be facing changes by My clergy who are planning to change the words of Consecration. When this happens, you will see a schism in My Church between the faithful remnant and a schismatic church that will teach New Age and have masses without My Real Presence. Avoid going to any masses by this schismatic church because I will not be Present.My faithful remnant will need to come to My refuges where you will have My Real Presence with priests giving the proper words of Consecration.”

Jesus said: “My son, because of your trip to Puerto Rico, it was difficult to come to the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. Continue your vigils on Saturday at your Planned Parenthood buildings. You need to protest the killing of My babies at these evil clinics. You have seen two movies of ‘Unplanned’ and ‘Gosnell’ that show the actual abortion of My babies. Killing your own children by abortion has so offended Me, that you will soon see how God the Father will take action against these killings. You are calling down My judgment against your evil abortions. Keep praying to stop these abortions.”

God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is here to condemn any activity in your clergy who want to change My words of Consecration. My Son died on the cross to save you from your sins. My Son has left you His very Self with you in the Consecrated Hosts. My Son is truly Present when your priest uses the proper words of Consecration.If and when you change these words of Consecration, you will no longer have My Son’s Real Presence. A Mass without the proper words of Consecration, will be like a blasphemy in My face, and I will not tolerate such a desecration.Those clergy, who violate My Consecration words, will face excommunication from My faithful remnant priests. If people persist in such blasphemous masses, they are on a path to hell, unless they repent in Confession. This is an evil I will not permit in My remnant Church. Be prepared to come to My refuges when this abomination occurs.”

Jesus said: “My people, you could see by the crowds who attended your meetings, that they were grateful to hear My words of instruction about the end times. You were careful to come to private places to avoid any criticisms. I was with you with My angels to protect you from any harm. You all were brave to come to Puerto Rico despite the earthquakes that are going on. Thank you for evangelizing the people of Puerto Rico.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you will see your President vindicated of any false claims of crimes that were made up by the opposition party in the House of Representatives.Pray for his protection against any attempts to kill him.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how I will not give you the dates of the Warning or the tribulation. Do not be critical of My timings because when these events happen, you will wish they did not come. Be prepared at your refuges with your food, water, bedding, and fuels that I will multiply for you. Trust that My angels will protect you from the evil ones who want to kill you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing Democrat controlled legislatures purposely changing laws against your Second Amendment rights to own guns. These deep state people know they can upset gun owners by attempting to take away their guns.Once any authorities move to take guns from your homes, you could see the beginning of a civil war. This is a planned action to take over your government. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges.”

Friday, January 24, 2020: (St. Francis de Sales)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read how David spared Saul’s life, even though Saul was trying to kill David. This gracious act of David is how I want My faithful to love your enemies and persecutors. I have given you My Fifth Commandment of Thou Shall not Kill Anyone. So do not desire to kill anyone, and especially do not kill My babies by abortion in the womb. You have your March for Life today in Washington, D.C. where many people are protesting your Rowe vs Wade Supreme Court decision that has allowed abortion to be legal in America. This single decision must be overturned, or your country will suffer a severe punishment.It is difficult to love your persecutors, but this is the perfection that you must strive for, if you want to be a saint. I love all of you, even those who refuse to love Me. I am asking My faithful to imitate My love for everyone.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have been seeing more people trying to cause trouble with your mission, as you go out to give your talks. Your persecution will grow worse as you get closer to the Warning.Christians in general will also get more persecution. As the people persecuted Me for My words to stop sin, so you will be persecuted for speaking out against abortion, living together in fornication, and homosexual acts. The sexual sins and abortions are the worst sins, but people do not want to give up their pleasures in sin. This is why people do not want to hear about Confession and the end times. No matter how much opposition you will receive, you still need to present My messages to help sinners convert their lives, so they can be saved. Helping to save sinners from hell, is your most important job, but you will face the devil’s wrath in trying to steal his souls away to Me.”

Saturday, January 25, 2020: (4:30 p.m. Mass)
    Jesus said: “My people, open your eyes, because the Kingdom of God is at hand right now.
    The Kingdom of God is with you in My Real Presence in My consecrated Hosts and Wine. I am with you at Mass and in My tabernacle.You do not realize how fortunate you are to have Me with you at all times.I love all of you, as I died for your sins on the cross. You can show Me how much you love Me by your prayers and coming to Mass. I am the center of your lives, and I am always at your side ready to help you in your needs. I know your needs even before you ask Me, but I will always answer your prayers in whatever ways are best for your soul, and what is best for your intentions for the people you are praying for. Rejoice that you are always in My care, as I send My angels to guard and comfort you.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have seen many chemtrails in the sky that contain aluminum oxide, barium ions, and laboratory created flu organisms. When people have analyzed the particles from the chemtrials, they came down with upper respiratory sicknesses. It is possible that those airplanes could spread virulent viruses that could kill many people. This is the deep state plan to reduce the population for less people to control. You need to have masks, Hawthorn pills, and elderberry extract or pills to build up your immune systems to combat any viruses in the chemtrails. If people start dying from the flu in large numbers, you may have to come to My refuges, where you can look on My luminous cross, or drink the spring water to heal any sickness. Beware of any toxins that the evil ones may be using in their chemtrails. Trust in Me and I will heal any virus that is killing people.”

Sunday, January 26, 2020: (Camille’s old birthday)
    Camille said: “Hello everybody, I am giving you a glimpse of how difficult the coming years will be. I can only tell you so much, because heaven has its secrets about timing. I am glad you have a prepared refuge because you will be needing it soon. The devil’s time is running out, and the evil events will be speeding up. After the Warning our family would be wise to get their lives close to God, so they can come to your refuge. Jocelyn’s dream could come true of the expansion of your refuge. Pray for the souls of our family to be converted.”

Monday, January 27, 2020: (St. Angela Merici)
    Jesus said: “My son, you remember well how your new chapel was attacked by thousands of flies that represented Beelzebub, the lord of the flies. While you were away, you had your friends use holy water, the St. Michael long form prayer, and your vacuum cleaner to get rid of the flies. Later, you had a priest consecrate the grounds of your refuge to protect yourselves from the demons. You also have your refuge angel, St. Meridia, guarding your grounds from the demons. This is another reason to pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer for your protection and your family. You also pray this prayer when you go out to your talks, and repeat it again on your return. The demons are always trying to disturb your work, so you need your prayers of protection all of the time.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have seen many chemtrails in the sky that contain aluminum oxide, barium ions, and laboratory created flu organisms. When people have analyzed the particles from the chemtrials, they came down with upper respiratory sicknesses. It is possible that those airplanes could spread virulent viruses that could kill many people. This is the deep state plan to redu
    ce the population for less people to control. You need to have masks, Hawthorn pills, and elderberry extract or pills to build up your immune systems to combat any viruses in the chemtrails. If people start dying from the flu in large numbers, you may have to come to My refuges, where you can look on My luminous cross, or drink the spring water to heal any sickness. Beware of any toxins that the evil ones may be using in their chemtrails. Trust in Me and I will heal any virus that is killing people.”
    Tuesday, January 28, 2020: (St. Thomas Aquinas)

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s first reading from the Book of Samuel, you read how King David and his followers were rejoicing with a banquet when they placed the Ark of the Covenant in a special tent that held the Ten Commandments from Moses. This represented the tabernacle of God’s Presence to them. Today, you all have My Real Presence that you receive in My Body and Blood in Holy Communion. You should also be rejoicing even more that you can have a taste of heaven every day at Holy Mass. When you are united with Me in Holy Communion, it is a joy for a few minutes that you are like tabernacles with My Real Presence in the consecrated Host. You have a real miracle at every Mass, when the priest transubstantiates the bread and wine into My very Body and Blood for you to receive. This is truly a time for rejoicing every day.”

End of messages

The Ten Commandments

1 I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have false gods before Me.
    2 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
    3 Remember to keep holy the Sabbath.
    4 Honor your father and your mother.
    5 Thou shalt not kill.
    6 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    7 Thou shalt not steal.
    8 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (i.e thou shalt not lie).
    9 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.
    10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

The Abomination of Desolation

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

Wednesday, January 29, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Parable of the Sower you see people with varying amounts of faith. The first kind are the people who have weak faith, as with the seed that fell on rocky ground. These people only lasted a short time with Me for lack of roots in faith. The second kind are the people who lose their faith when the distractions of the world choke off their faith, as seen with the seed that fell among the briars. The third kind are those people who have strong faith with a good foundation, when their seed fell on rich soil where their fruit yielded 30, 60 and 100 fold. This is a good time to look at your own lives to see which kind of person you are, and how have you reacted to My Word that was planted in your hearts? You can take a lesson from this parable, and you can strive to do better in showing Me your yield of good works.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given each of you life, but now some people want to choose who should live and who should die. I am the only One who should be taking people home in death, and not the killers in your society. Aborting babies is the most important issue in your society. It is more important than wars, viruses that kill some people, or your recent impeachment trial of your President. The abortion issue is more important because it is killing millions of babies every year. You have one party that is in favor of abortion, and the other party is against it. Since abortions offend Me so much and they deny My plan for these lives, it is better to vote for the candidates who are against abortion. I am calling on My people to protest against abortion, and the Planned Parenthood clinics that abort My children. This is the biggest life or death decision that your people are making. It is time to make abortion illegal because it is killing your own children who I have created. Your country will soon suffer severe punishments if you do not stop your abortions.”

Thursday, January 30, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am the living Cornerstone of My Church that I founded on the rock of St. Peter. Iam so important in your lives that you mark the years as B.C. and A.D. that is centered around My time on earth. I used My apostles to spread the Words of My Gospels to all the corners of the world. My Words show you how to live a good Christian life by loving Me and your neighbors. You also have the stone tablets of My Ten Commandments given to Moses. This is a guideline for telling your sins when you come to Confession for the forgiveness of your sins.Remember how I am the Cornerstone in every one of your lives.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, pray for your President that he is not impeached. There has been no crime proven, and your President has had to endure three years of litigation from the opposition party. This impeachment is setting a new precedent that a party with a majority in the House can impeach any President on only a vague case. Pray that your President could also win in the coming election because I chose to allow him to win his first election.”

Jesus said: “My people, this latest outbreak of a corona virus started in an area where Chinese scientists have been working with dangerous viruses. If a weapon grade virus has leaked out into the population, this could be difficult to control from spreading. You could see problems with transportation, and China’s economy could be restricted by such an outbreak. Pray that this virus can be contained, and that only a small number of deaths would result.”

Jesus said: “My people, your President should be thanked for making your trade agreements that are more fair to your country. Your President has made some more equitable trade agreements that are more favorable to your people than in the past. He has signed a new USMCA agreement with Canada and Mexico to replace NAFTA. It is better to have agreements that are not all one-sided against your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are always people who die in old age, but you are seeing more people dying at younger ages. There has been a steady increase in people dying from flu cases and suicide. Pray that your people could be healed from your sicknesses with prayers and proper medicines. As you see so many sick people, you need to thank Me for keeping you healthy to do My work of helping to save souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, there is an attempt by some politicians to try and confiscate the public’s weapons, leaving them helpless against criminals who do not obey gun laws. Be prepared to see some violence if authorities move to take guns out of your homes. I do not want to see people killing each other with guns, but there is a need for self-defense from criminals, and even a rogue government trying to bring a communist society among your people.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is irresponsible to allow alien criminals to run rampant all over your sanctuary cities and states without being imprisoned or given over to your ICE agents. You also are seeing more diseases among your sidewalk homeless people. If your laws are not changed, you will be allowing alien drug people to control your neighborhoods. Pray that your people come to their senses to stop this crime wave coming over your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, at the beginning of this year I warned you that you would see events speeding up with more chaos in your streets.Already you are seeing more earthquakes, and now more viruses killing people from seasonal flu and the new corona virus in China. These events will become more deadly,and if your lives are in danger, I will have to call you to the safety of My refuges. Have no fear because My angels will protect and heal you at My refuges.”

Friday, January 31, 2020: (St. John Bosco)

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s first reading you saw how King David was attracted to Bathsheba and he had relations with her that made her pregnant. This sin was bad enough, but David compounded his sin by arranging to have her husband killed in a set up battle. Later King David had to pay for his crimes when he was confronted by Nathan the prophet. In your society of today the sin of fornication is rampant with couples having sex without marriage by living together. This is a serious life of sin that people could avoid by getting married. It is hard to forgive these sins because there is no intention of stopping this sin in Confession. In such living there is no commitment to stay together, or to bring up any children in the faith. In such a place of living, this can even result in another sin of abortion when a child is not wanted. David compounded his sin by having Uriah the Hittite killed in battle. Many people also try to cover up their sin of fornication with abortions or birth control. By living a proper life by getting married in My Church, a couple can have children without any sin of fornication. Encourage your children and grandchildren to live in the married state, and not in a life of sin in fornication.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more foreign travelers from China being quarantined, to try and stop the spread of this new disease. It is very possible that the Chinese government is not reporting the truthful numbers of those who are infected and those who died. Many airlines are not flying to China. When you buy a lot of food and products from China, you do not know if their food is contaminated by their workers with this virus. Such a problem with transportation and selling food could cause a serious problem for their economy if they are being isolated from the world. You have many American companies who sell things in China, or export them to your country. Everything will need to be checked if viruses are coming in on their products. I have mentioned before that if this new virus is a biological weapon, it may truly be hard to contain. It appears to be more contagious than SARS, but not as deadly. Until more research is done to see how bad this new virus is, it is right to take extra precautions to protect your people. If this virus is contagious and deadly, it may require My people to come to My refuges for healing and protection. Keep watching your news to see how much it is spreading. Trust in Me to protect you from any laboratory made virus.”

Saturday, February 1, 2020: (Funeral Mass for John Wakefield)
    Jesus said: “My people, it is sad to see your friend lose two brothers in a short time. It is only right to come to the funeral service to comfort the family in their loss. Whenever you attend a funeral, it gives you pause to realize how short your life is, and how vulnerable your body is to death. You know there is a life with Me after death, so pray for this soul and all of those people who have died. Especially pray for the souls in purgatory so they could be released sooner. I love all of My people, and I am happy to see how you care for people even in mourning for your friends and relatives.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have two questions for you. The first is what could you do to help save souls? The second question is what are you doing to help save souls by your own actions? To answer the first question, you could pray for the conversion of poor sinners as one of the intentions for your daily prayers. If you are not praying daily, you could start. You could also try fasting or giving up something to help save souls. When you are sick or in pain, you could offer up your difficulty for the intention to help save souls. You may be able to think of even more ways by leading a good Christian life as an example to help others. You can also pray special prayers to help save the souls of your own family. The second question requires each person to take an inventory of what you are doing in your own life to help save sinners. You could reach out and try to evangelize sinners by telling them that they can only come to heaven by loving Me and seeking the forgiveness of their sins. You can encourage others to come to monthly Confession because it is necessary to have a clean soul in order to worthily receive Me in Holy Communion. There is a battle to win souls between Me and the devil. And I need your help to pray and reach out to help save souls however you could help. Every soul that you can win over in faith, is one less soul the devil could win. See this battle for souls as humanity’s greatest battle to win with My help. Thank you for listening to My call.”

Sunday, February 2, 2020: (Presentation of Jesus in the Temple)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with the Jewish custom at My Presentation in the Temple. This is when Simeon told My Blessed Mother how a sword would pierce her heart, when I would be crucified. Both Simeon and Anna were blessed by the Holy Spirit to know that I was the Son of God in their presence. This is also the fourth Mystery of the Joyous Mysteries of the holy rosary. As you see Me as an infant, I want you to pray for all of the innocent babies who are being killed in the womb by abortion. Pray for these mothers to stop killing their children, and pray to stop all abortions.”

Monday, February 3, 2020: (St. Blaise)
    Jesus said: “My son, originally you had seventeen 55 gallon blue barrels full of water so you could restore water to your dehydrated food and for drinking. Now, you have a 5 gallon/minute water well to supply your water. You have emptied nine barrels, but keep your empty drums because you will need to fill them for the people who will be coming. Water is a precious commodity that is necessary for survival. This is why I had you put in a well in case your town water is not available. Continue to use your well water on and off to make sure it is working. I have told you in other messages that every refuge needs a source of fresh water for your survival. I have blessed you with the funds to pay for all of your projects that you were asked to fulfill. You have done well in your preparations, and your angel will help you in multiplying what you will need. Give praise and thanks to Me for providing all of My refuges for the coming tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I can understand why you were inspired by the witnesses to Me and the words in the music of the movie ‘God’s Not Dead’. The young freshman, portrayed in the movie, had great faith in Me, and he could not deny My existence that his professor did. The priest in the movie assured the freshman that it was the Holy Spirit who inspired him to defend My existence. When the subject of why evil was allowed came up, it all came down to how I give you all free will to love Me or not. I do not force My love on anyone, and it is better to allow you to accept Me by your own free will, rather than force you. The devil had pride and refused to serve and worship Me. For this as an angel, he was punished in hell. You are all tested on earth to see if you will love Me and your neighbor, or live a selfish life of not loving Me. Do not let the devil mislead you, or allow professors in college to brainwash you into a worldly socialist. Think for yourself, and you will see how loving Me and converting souls to the faith is your most rewarding task. In the end the souls of the people are the most valuable possessions. This is why there is a battle between the devil and Me for every soul.”

Tuesday, February 4, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, just as you see these strong, large wood beams holding up a building, so your faith needs to be strong and enduring throughout your life. You can keep it strong by monthly Confession and regular Mass attendance. In today’s reading you can see how I not only healed a woman of her bleeding, but I also healed her sins because of her great faith in touching My clothing. Many times I said to people, ‘Go, your faith has saved you.’ Faith is needed in every healing, and your faith also needs to be persistent as your prayers, so you do not fall back into worse sins. Keeping faith in My healing and forgiveness of sins, is how you will make it to heaven.”

(Amy Kessler intention for Mass) Amy said: “My dear family, I am sorry I had to leave you, but I am happy to be with my Jesus and no more pain. I thank all of you for being with me through all of this ordeal, especially being in the hospital overnight. I thank all of my care givers and Carol for all of your help. I love you, Don, and you will not be alone because I will be praying for you and watching over you. I am in heaven, and I am with our deceased relatives. Call on my spiritual help at any time.”

Wednesday, February 5, 2020: (St. Agatha)
    Jesus said: “My son, prophets are not always accepted in their home town, and this is why I could not heal people in Nazareth because of their lack of faith in My healing power. So My son, do not be surprised when you are persecuted for spreading My words in your messages. You also are giving messages of the end times which many people do not want to hear about. This is why you have many problems with the priests believing in your messages. Do not be discouraged, but continue on giving your talks, so you can prepare the people for coming to My refuges. Everyone will know about the need to come to My refuges in their Warning experience. Pray that your family members can be saved at that time, so they will have crosses on their foreheads which will allow them into My refuges. I thank all of My prophets for their service to spreading My Word. My angels will go before you to protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you saw how your President was acquitted of his impeachment in the Senate today by a party line vote of 52-48. In order to remove him from office, the opposition had to get 67 votes, but they could only get 48 votes. This frees your President of another harassment, like the Mueller Report. The opposition party is desperate in their hate of your President, and they will continue more investigations in the House, instead of doing their normal duty of making legislation to help your country. Your President has had many accomplishments, even while he was tested by the Democrats. This is why his State of the Union address was instrumental in raising your stock market to record levels. I am watching over your country as your President is doing all he can to make your country great. Be thankful that I had My angels reverse the illegal machines that were changing votes.”

Thursday, February 6, 2020: (Ann McBride Funeral Mass)
    Ann said: “I am happy that all of you could come to bid me farewell at my funeral. I love all of you so much, and I thank you for all of your beautiful words of remembrance. I thank all of my care givers in my last days. I will be praying for all of you, and I liked the farewell with the flute at my grave.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you another sign of My coming Warning with the two reels going around on an old tape deck. This symbolizes how all of you will have a play back, or a life review of all of your past actions, both good and bad. You will understand how your sins so offend Me, and how you need to seek My forgiveness of your sins in Confession. Even as you are attending many funerals, you also are understanding how short this life is before I will call you home in death. Show Me your love in your daily prayers, your Masses, and your monthly Confessions.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have been reading more articles about how it is China’s plan to bring her enemies down by using biological weapons to kill people. This virus is serious and very contagious. It remains to be seen how deadly this virus is, but it will be hard to contain. I keep reminding you, if you see many people dying from this virus, that I will warn you that it is time to come to My refuges, where I will heal you. You also are seeing 10,000 deaths from your seasonal flu virus.”

Jesus said: “My people, you can see by your President’s impeachment failure that your country is very divided politically. The opposition party is being heavily influenced by socialist candidates who are really promoting communism and a takeover of your government. Hidden in this socialist communism is atheism which means no belief in Me. You will actually see more persecution of Christians by this leftist movement. I have told you before that you will be choosing in this election between a democratic republic vs a communist state like Russia or China. Choose the party in power now that defends life and fights against abortion.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am taking many souls to heaven during this winter season. This is part of your life on earth, that at some time I will call you home to Me in death. Do not be upset that I am taking away your friends, because now they can help you more from heaven by their prayers for you. You can call on your friends to help you, especially if they are saints in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have had a relatively warm winter with little snow in January, but soon you will see more severe snow storms. As you prepare to come to Canada in Combermere, you may be facing some snow filled streets. You will need to pray your St. Michael prayer in the long form, and your 24 Glory Be prayers to St. Therese for safe travel both going and coming home. Have your prayer group pray for your safety. You will also check to see if there are any travel restrictions from this new corona virus.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is full of hatred and jealousy over power in your government. If both sides continue your divisions, you could see a possible civil war. Some states are pursuing gun control, euthanasia, and recreational marijuana. Other divisions come over immigration, as with your sanctuary cities and states. You need to pray for peace in your country with less division. If your people do not love Me, then evil will control your people. You need to pray your daily rosaries for peace and for people to love Me.”

Jesus said: “My people of America, I am calling on all of My people to love one another, as I love you. Forget about complaining and criticizing people, and encourage each other to reach out in love to help each other. When you focus on helping people, and imitating My life, then you will be too occupied with love to think of hating people. It is the devil who is behind all of your divisions. So do not listen to people who are promoting hate, but focus more on My two great Commandments of loving Me and loving your neighbors as yourselves.”

Friday, February 7, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, during life you have many struggles, pains, persecutions, and difficulties that are hard to bear. Whenever you are feeling troubled by life’s problems, take a look at how I suffered on the cross, and you will see your troubles are minor next to what I went through. I know your human problems because I lived as a man on the earth. I ask My followers to take up your cross of suffering, and bear it on your way to being with Me in heaven. Every day that you take up your cross for love of Me, you are one step closer to your goal of heaven. At the early ages, life seems so long, but when you are older, you will wonder where the time went. Your life on earth is short compared to eternity. So bear with your problems for love of Me, because you are being tested to see if you truly love Me more than any worldly things.”

Jesus said: “My son, when you had your new chapel and new kitchen framed in, it did not look as it does today. You were fortunate to have an inheritance from your old neighbor that gave you the money to build your refuge. You were able to add a basement that could provide more space to store some food and cots. You had your new chapel consecrated so you would have no more attacks of the flies. My angels will expand your living space so you can accommodate all the people who will be led here. You have some solar panels for some electricity, and a well for an independent source of fresh water. You will have more wood for your fireplace now that your dead ash tree has been taken down. I also will multiply your food and water. Every refuge will see miracles to supply the needs of your people. I will have a priest give you Masses so you can have daily Holy Communion. I am having My refuge builders set up refuges so My faithful will be protected during the tribulation. Give praise and thanks to Me for providing My refuges. Pray that My refuge builders will be able to manage their refuges past the Warning when they will be needed.”

Saturday, February 8, 2020: (Amy Kessler Funeral Mass)
    Amy said: “I love all of you and I thank you for coming to my funeral. I especially love My husband, Don. I will be with you always, and I have your back, like you protected me. My dying wish is that I could get my family back to church and the sacraments. I was the prayer warrior for the family, and I am responsible for all of your souls. I will be praying for all of you, and you can pray to me for any help. I am here in heaven, and I am still praying for the souls in purgatory who came to me in life.”

Jesus said: “My people, you can see how upset the left are when the Senate voted to acquit your President’s impeachment from the House. Based on the track record of the opposition party, you can see how their views come right out of Karl Marx’s play book for total control.You just saw a program that defined capitalism as financial freedom to keep most of what you earned. Capitalism allows innovation and the market place determines which products will succeed and which products will fail. Socialist communism dictates what you can have, and the equality or sameness that the majority will have. The communist leaders receive all the spoils as they become dictators that cannot be removed. Remember what I mentioned before, that the communists keep their subjects under control by starving the masses.The people have no say in their communist government because it is run as a dictatorship like Russia, China, North Korea, and Venezuela. I have also told you that this coming election will be a choice between freedom and a communist dictatorship. Be careful how your voting machines work, because the opposition party will cheat any way they can to take over your government. Pray that you are able to keep your freedoms, especially your right to worship Me, and not be controlled by atheistic communists.”

Sunday, February 9, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have witnessed these gold flakes that come down on you from heaven by My Blessed Mother and Me. This is a sign of how we are blessing you with graces to go out and share My words with the people.You are the salt of the earth and you need to bear good fruit by bringing souls to Me in faith. Today, you are sharing your donations with the people of Haiti, and when you go out to give talks, you are sharing your faith with those people who are hungry for My Words. You also will be sharing your knowledge of refuge preparations, because there are many refuges in the area that you will be visiting. Keep remembering to pray your St. Michael Prayer and your 24 Glory Be prayers to St. Therese for your safety. You could face some snow storms or snow clogged streets where you will be traveling. Again, have your prayer group pray for your safety and directions.”

Monday, February 10, 2020: (St. Scholastica)
    Jesus said: “My people, King Solomon, the son of King David, built the new Temple to house the Ark of the Covenant that contained the Ten Commandments. A cloud came there to confirm God the Father’s Presence. Today, I have left you My Real Presence in My consecrated Hosts and Wine that are changed into My Body and Blood at the Mass by the priest’s words of Consecration. You receive My Presence in Holy Communion, and you can adore Me in My monstrance, and in My tabernacle. You have seen and heard about the miracles of My Eucharist when blood appears on the Host. This is a confirmation of My Real Presence in the consecrated Host. In the Gospel it speaks how the people reached out to touch My tassel so they could be healed of their sickness in faith. They believed that I could heal them, and they were healed because of their faith in My healing power. You have priests and gifted people who can also heal people in faith. During the tribulation you will also be healed of your ailments when you look upon My Luminous Cross or drink the blessed spring water at My refuges. Have no fear of the coming Antichrist because My angels will protect you at My refuges. I will bring My victory over the evil ones, as they will all be cast into hell. My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been hearing a lot of news about the latest Chinese corona virus where there is some reporting of 42,000 cases and over 1,000 deaths all over the world. It is hard to verify any numbers in China, so you need to be prepared for more spreading of this virus. You have read that China’s goal is to use biological viruses as weapons to reduce the population. There are already more deaths from the corona virus than from SARS at this stage, and some data claims the corona virus is much more contagious than SARS. Some people are hoping the virus will die as the weather warms up, but this has not been proven. The threat of this disease could cause more transportation problems, and it could question buying any products from China that could be contaminated with this new virus. People need to take precautions in your travel, and you may want to have masks, Hawthorn and Elderberry pills for building up your immune system. If this virus does become epidemic with many deaths, then My faithful may be called to My refuges where you could be healed by My angels. Keep watching your news to see how much it is spreading.”

Tuesday, February 11, 2020: (Our Lady of Lourdes, France)
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, these little miracles that you experienced at my shrine in Lourdes, France, was my gift to you for believing in the messages given to Bernadette Soubirous. It was confirmed that I truly was immaculately conceived without original sin because I was to carry my Son for nine months. This is why one of my titles is ‘Ark of the Covenant’. The Gospel reading of the Marriage at Cana has many meanings for you today. It confirms the proper way of being married in the Church to have children. It was also the time that I told my Son that they had no more wine. I told the servants to ‘Do Whatever He Tells You’. Then my Son had the servants fill six large jars with water, and they took some to the head waiter. He remarked how they saved the best wine until now. This was my Son’s first miracle. This is fitting because the water of Lourdes has healing properties. This also refers to the Mass when the words of the priest consecrates the bread and wine into my Son’s Body and Blood. You have this miracle of transubstantiation at every Mass. Give praise and thanks to my Son who performs many miracles for his people every day at all the Masses all over the world.”