Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2021: (St. Blaise)
    Jesus said: “My people, ‘I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.’ (Jn 14:6) I see your difficulty today in plowing out the snow from your big storm. Other areas measured the snow in feet. As you made a path through the snow, so I am showing you a path through life. Mine is a spiritual path that will lead you to heaven by repenting of your sins. In life you need to plow through your distractions so you can keep your focus on the One who loves you and cares for you. I am the One who can help you in your life’s needs and problems. I know you need to get to the store for your food, and you need your fuels to keep your house warm in the winter. Be thankful that you are ready at your refuge to welcome My people who I will send to you before the tribulation time. You will need some help to clear the snow off of your solar panels to provide some electricity in your refuge. Trust in Me and My angels to build what you need and multiply your food, water, and fuels which are your necessities for life. Be thankful when I will also provide you with daily Holy Communion during the tribulation with My priest or My angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the one world people’s plans for a Great Reset put into action before your eyes. The program you were watching was stopped on purpose because the world leaders do not want you to see how they are planning for a world takeover by communism. America is one of the last places of freedom under your Constitution. The one world people intend to not only steal the election from Trump, but they intend to steal your possessions and your freedoms. They do not want you to worship Me, and they do not want you to have guns. They are also stealing your free speech and that is why this program was shut down. I told you that your website will soon be shutdown as well. Anyone who speaks out againstthe Democrat narrative of control will be silenced, so there is no opposition to their ruling. What you are seeing is communism, just as there are no freedoms in China or Russia. When these evil ones try to imprison you or kill you for speaking about My words, then I will call My faithful to My refuges where My angels will protect you.Soon you will see My Warning and conversion time. Then you will see the tribulation and My people will be separated from the evil ones at My refuges. At the end of the shortened tribulation, I will bring My victory over the evil ones and they will all be cast into hell. My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace as you will be prepared to be saints ready for heaven. Trust in My words as you will soon be seeing My victory.”

Thursday, February 4, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you water flowing in a river which is needed for your bodies to survive. This is why it is necessary for My permanent refuges to have a source of drinkable water on the property. You can have a lake, a small river, or a working water well. This is why I made putting in a water well one of your projects a few years ago. You do not realize how much water you use in a day for drinking, meals, bathing, washing clothes and dishes, and even to flush your toilettes. At your refuges I will multiply your water for most of your needs.You may have to use sponge baths because showers for everyone would take too much water.Rejoice that My angels will protect you from the evil ones through the tribulation. They will also multiply your food and fuels as well. Trust in My help to provide for all of your necessities.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, the circling wheel with fresh roses represents the coming Warning when everyone will come in front of Me and they will receive their life review. After your life review you will have a mini-judgment when you will see whether you are on a road to heaven, purgatory, or hell. You will also experience a short time in your destination. The roses that were fresh, are now faded and dead, and this represents the unborn babies who were killed by abortion. All the killing of My babies will require a punishment that will be a takeover of your country.Use this coming Lenten Season to prepare yourselves for the coming Warning experience. Satan’s time is running out, so this is why you will see a speeding up of events that will lead to the tribulation when I will call My people to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, the coming ‘Reset’ is the means by which the one world people are planning a world communist takeover when power will be given over to the Antichrist.Your President Biden has the same plans for America’s takeover. Your money and possessions will be taken over by UN troops.As your lives will be in danger, I will call My faithful believers to come to My refuges as soon as possible. Be patient because your angels will lead you to the nearest refuge. You will be made invisible to the evil ones and My angels will protect you and feed you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am the Light of the world and it will not be hidden by the darkness of sin and the demons. The flame of your guardian angel will lead you safely to the nearest refuge.Trust in Me that My angels are powerful and they will protect you from all of the evil ones who will try to kill My faithful. The evil ones will not be able to enter My refuges because they do not have a cross on their foreheads. The refuge angel will prevent the evil ones from harming you. You will look upon the Light of My luminous cross and you will be healed of any illnesses.Rejoice in the protection of My refuges where you will have everything you will need to survive.”

Jesus said: “My people, you may have stored some frozen or dried food at your refuges, but My angels will bring you a treat of fresh fruit and vegetables, even in the middle of winter.So have no fear of the evil ones because you will be well taken care of, as My angels will defend you from the evil ones’ attempts to harm you. You will all be working together at My refuges to provide meals, places to sleep, and even your latrine needs.Trust in Me because My Warning is coming soon.”

Jesus said: “My son, it is good that you test your water pump from time to time. You had cleared off the snow from your twelve solar panels on the first floor of your addition. Then you switched your town water to your well water. On a sunny day you had power from your panels and your twelve batteries. You turned on your inverter and plugged the water pump into your solar power line. After flushing the toilette several times, then the pump started and it was able to refill your twenty gallon reservoir. This is your source of fresh water during the winter and the tribulation. Trust in Me that I will provide for all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, it was this miracle of the sun at Fatima that gave proof to your people that the messages of My Blessed Mother were true, and this was approved by My Church. I will perform more miracles for My faithful at My refuges. You need to believe that I can multiply your food so I can perform these miracles for you. When you see the miraculous protection of My angels, and your food being multiplied, your people will believe in My Word, and you will have no fear and no worries how I will provide for you. Trust in My miracles that you will be thankful for all that I will do for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I mentioned last week how you need to make some plans on how you will use your Lent to improve your spiritual life. First take a look at what sins you tell in Confession so you know some places to start improving. Just as you doubled your prayers for Trump, so I want you to double your prayers during Lent for all the trials your country will experience in the events leading up to your takeover.Treasure your Masses and free speech because your freedoms will soon be taken away. When your lives are in danger, My angels will lead you to the safety of My refuges. Be calm and patient until I will bring My victory and bring you into My Era of Peace.”

Friday, February 5, 2021: (St. Agatha)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are aware not to look at the black eyes of the Antichrist because he could hypnotize you into worshiping him instead of Me.In the vision of his black eyes, you looked away. This is why after the Warning and the six weeks of conversion, I told you to put your TVs, computers, and cell phones out of your house. This is because the Antichrist will control all of the airwaves with his face on your screens. By eliminating your internet devices, you will not be tempted to look at the Antichrist’s eyes. After the Warning and the conversion time, events will lead up quickly to the tribulation that will be started when the Antichrist declares himself. I will call My faithful to My refuges before this declaration of the Antichrist.You will call on Me and your guardian angel will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. So have your backpack or suitcase ready to leave as soon as I will warn you with My inner locution. Your angel will put an invisible shield over you as you leave your house, and you will not return. I will protect you from the evil ones throughout the tribulation at My refuges.”

Our Lady gave some inspirations: “My dear children, I thank you for praying my rosary. The miracle of the sun gave proof of my messages at Fatima. The miracle of the curtain of light on your chapel wall, also came from the sun through the skylight. These two miracles are a sign to you that Our Lord will perform miracles at all of the refuges. You have seen a vision of hell and it was so horrible that you dedicate your prayers for souls to keep them from going to hell. The picture of the atomic bomb is a preview of how some of your cities will be destroyed as well. I also spoke about how there will be an Era of Peace granted to mankind as a reward for your being faithful to my Son’s Commandments. Keep praying your rosaries for saving souls.”

Saturday, February 6, 2021: (St. Paul Miki & companions, Japan)
    Jesus said: “My people, the blood of martyrs are like seeds of faith for those who are left behind. The people will see how faithful the martyrs were for believing in Me, even when at times it seems as if the evil ones are winning in our eyes. This is only temporary. In the end you will see My victory over the evil ones and My justice will prevail. Even your President Trump’s stolen election will come out in the Light of the Warning.You saw in the ‘Absolute Proof’ movie how even China was taking away votes from Trump. You could see the timestamps of the very computers coming into your election machines over the internet from China and Germany on November 4th. This election was fraudulent, and the courts, the big tech companies, and the media were complicit in the cyber crime of the century. Trust in Me that My justice will fall on all of those people who were involved.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing the potential of having a power outage, if you have a sudden deep freezing weather. You need to keep the snow off of your solar panels to your off-grid system on the first floor. You also need to have your kerosene burner and kerosene put in your garage in case your power goes out. Your main system on the second floor may not work when the snow is covering it. Do this right now, or it may be difficult to carry out in the cold.”
    N.B. This has already been accomplished.

Sunday, February 7, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, there was no attempt by the priest to bless your throats, even from a distance to honor the tradition of St. Blaise. You are allowing this virus to minimize your attendance at Sunday Mass, and to discontinue your traditions as blessing the throats. Since the priests are not doing it, I came today to bless your throats, even as I healed the fever from St. Peter’s mother-in-law. I know you have not been able to go out and give your talks, so now you are using Zoom conferences to spread My messages of faith. Enjoy coming to Mass now because soon you will see even more restrictions from the Democrats.”

Monday, February 8, 2021:
    Jesus said: ‘My people, I have had to renew My creation twice because of the evil of man and the devil.In My first creation Adam and Eve sinned and I had to send them out of the Garden of Eden. You are still inheriting the punishment of original sin with your death, sickness, and the need to work for a living. Later, man became so evil that I saved Noah and his family and the animals in the ark, but I brought a flood to kill the evil ones. This was the first renewal after the flood. Man had so much pride in building the Tower of Babel that I humbled him by spreading many languages upon the people. I then came as a God-man to bring salvation to all sinners. Now in this present age, you will soon see the Antichrist bring the tribulation. Have no fear because I will protect My faithful in My ark of refuges. I will bring My Comet of Chastisement to cleanse the earth of all evil. I will renew the earth a second time into a new Garden of Eden, and I will bring My people into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have mentioned other times that it is God the Father who chooses when to bring the Warning. So do not try to guess because you will be wrong. I also told you that the Warning would come in a time of chaos when you will need to come to your refuge.The tribulation will come quickly after the time of conversion after the Warning. Have your backpack ready when you leave your home because you will not be returning to your home. Trust in My protection at your refuges.”

Richard C. is in the bottom of purgatory at the lowest level, and it was the grace of this Mass that kept him out of hell.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the reading from Genesis you are seeing how I created the earth, the universe, and all that is in it. Everything that I create has everything to sustain life, but for man it requires him working to get his food and lodging. You all are given the talents to learn how to live in your early schooling. You also can have an opportunity to gain knowledge of the faith from your parents at your Baptism. This is why as parents you need to be a good example to your children in taking them to Sunday Mass, Confession, and teach them their prayers in the rosary. Give them an education in the faith as well as the secular subjects. You need to be thankful to Me for your gift of faith, and you need a desire to love Me and your neighbor as yourself. You need to provide a living for yourself and your family by having a dwelling and food on the table for your survival. Many people allow themselves to get too comfortable in unnecessary luxuries, and they forget to thank Me for all that I have given them. I need to be the center of your lives, but you need to love Me by your own free will. By loving Me and helping your neighbor, you will be on the right road to heaven which is your true home after this life. Learn from reading the Scriptures how I expect you to live in faith for Me. Because you have more gifts than some, more will be expected of you. Strive for the higher levels of heaven, and I will provide for all of your needs to have a good life in your daily duty and your spiritual life.”

End of messages

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2021: (St. Scholastica)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a line of monks dressed in brown robes with their hoods up, as they stood all around the altar. You are aware of their lifestyles of prayer using the form of the Liturgy of the Hours. They are dedicated in worshiping Me daily, and they do their work to survive as a community together. This reminds you about prayer and fasting for Lent that starts next week. It also reminds you of your coming lifestyle of living together at a refuge community. You will be living within the borders of the refuge property for the duration of the shortened tribulation. Lent is a special season when you can focus on Me, and try to improve your spiritual life by fasting and more prayer than usual. I even asked you to double your prayers during Lent for what is coming. You can also give alms or donations to some worthy causes as your local food shelf. The monks are giving you an example of how to pray in a holy life. You can imitate their prayer lives and adore Me in Adoration as they do.”

Jesus said: “My people, your military recognizes China as your most dangerous enemy. Yet you are still having a lot of trade with China that is consuming your jobs. China has thousands of troops in Canada and Mexico, and they could initiate an invasion. Before such an attack, it is likely that China would launch a nuclear EMP attack against your electric grid. Your country would have immediate problems and chaos without your electricity. I told you that My refuges would be shielded from any EMP attack. Your Navy ships, planes, and missiles would be needed if you were attacked. If such a war is about to start, I will bring My Warning first, and then a call for My faithful to come to My refuges. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you from any military threat from China.”

Thursday, February 11, 2021: (Our Lady of Lourdes)
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you when you come to My refuges of protection, that most refuges would have a luminous cross in the sky. When you look upon this luminous cross, you will be healed of any virus or illness. Even if there was no water source, I will produce a miraculous spring of water like at Lourdes, France so you would have healing waters to cure your illness. My refuges will not only be a place of protection with My angels, but they will also be a place of healing. Even in your own chapel you have seen miracles to indicate you will have miracles of healing and multiplication of your food, water, and fuels. So have no fear of what is to come because I will see to all of your needs and protection from harm by the evil ones.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing various groups as nurses and first responders who are being forced to take this experimental virus vaccine. You heard from one friend how 600 nurses became sick after receiving the virus vaccine at a local hospital. It is risky to take an experimental vaccine that has not been tested more than a few months. As more people get sick and some are dying, there should be a recall based on so many bad reactions to the shots. Refuse to take this vaccine because it will change your DNA permanently. The chance of death from the virus itself is less than .5%, so a vaccine is not even necessary. Trust in Me to heal My people at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know that Trump did not incite the riot at the Capitol, because Antifa people were breaking in before Trump finished his speech. Impeaching a President out of office defeats the whole purpose for impeachment. There appears to be a lack of 17 Republican votes to pass this impeachment in the Senate. This is another harassment of Trump. You need to pray for the unity of your country that the Democrats are denying by their own actions.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a very cold forecast along with more snow. Be prepared in case you have a power outage. I had you bring in your kerosene burner and a 5 gallon can of kerosene from your shed to store in your garage. You need to have some alternative heating means if your natural gas burner does not work. It is wise in such a cold spell to make sure you can stay warm. Pray that your people will be safe from freezing.”

Jesus said: “My people, as Lent is coming, you could make donations of food or money to your local food shelf. Many people are out of work, and they rely on food shelves to provide them food for their families. There are also some charity organizations that provide money to families to pay for the heating bills to keep them warm. Pray also that you have enough food supplies so everyone will have enough to eat and survive.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have told you that I will send you 5,000 people who will stay in this high rise building that My angels will build. I will also multiply your food as I multiplied the bread and fish for the 5,000 in the Biblical account. So do not worry about what you will eat, where you will stay, or how you will stay warm. My angels and I will provide for all of your needs at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have mentioned before how My people need to have faith in Me that I can perform miracles for your needs. When the people first come to your refuge, you will need to calm them down with your counselors. Once the people see My miracles of multiplication of your food, then they will truly believe in My powers. Even My apostles believed more in Me when they saw My miracles of healing and multiplying food. I will have My angels lead you to My refuges at the proper time, so have no fear of the evil ones because they will not harm you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will soon be given your ashes which you may have to put on your own forehead. You remember how My angels are also placing an invisible cross on the foreheads of My believers. It will be this cross on the forehead that will allow you into one of My refuges. The refuge angel will not allow any person without a cross to enter a refuge. My angels will keep the evil ones from entering, and the evil ones will not be allowed to harm you. You will soon see My Warning come, and after the conversion time, you will then see the need for My refuges during the tribulation. Some people, who do not come to My refuges, could be martyred for their faith. Be ready to leave your homes within 20 minutes, when you will receive My inner locution. I will protect you with an invisible shield at that time.”

Friday, February 12, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing water flowing down a drain as when you take a shower to rid the dirt off of your body to make you clean. You had to clean out your drain with some chemicals so the water could go down faster. You are also seeing the filth of your deep state people clogging up your sewer making it into the deep swamp that causes such a stink. You will need to be patient before I will bring My justice down on the filthy cheating in your 2020 election by the Democrats. Their greed for power and control over your people, has caused them to disobey My laws by their cheating and lies. You will be coming into Lent soon and My people need to cleanse their filthy sins from their souls in Confession. Having clean souls will help you when I call you home in death and when I will bring My Warning. The Warning will be an opportunity for sinners to change their lives and be converted to believers so they can receive their invisible cross on their foreheads from My angels. Those believers will be brought to My refuges of protection, but the unbelievers will face death in My justice when I will cleanse the earth of all evil with My Comet of Chastisement. Those people, who are saved at My refuges, will receive their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. The evil people and the demons will be cast into the eternal flames of hell. So choose the right path to heaven and you will have My heavenly reward.”

(Rosemary Richens memorial) Rosemary said: “I am grateful for all of the people who came to see me in the hospital, and at my funeral. I am also grateful to Jesus that I no longer have to suffer any pain from my cancer. I thank all of the people who took care of me in my last days. I was happy that my sister, Carol, had a chance to see my last hours of life. I enjoyed coming to the Eternal Father prayer group for many years. I am in my reward with Jesus in heaven, and I am no longer restricted in my body. Thank you everyone, and I will be praying for my family and friends.”

Saturday, February 13, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, the account of Adam and Eve’s original sin caused them to be cast out of the Garden of Eden because they ate from the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil. In the Garden there was the tree of life, and they could live forever if they ate from it. So I put a flaming sword to block their way to this tree. Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden as a punishment for their sin. I have given you previous messages that there would be multiple trees of life in My Era of Peace. This is why people, who will live on this renewed earth, will live a long time, but not forever. The punishment from original sin means all of you have to die once. Those faithful, who are martyred during the tribulation, will be raised up in their bodies in the Era of Peace, and they will not die again, but they will be taken up into heaven. My faithful will rejoice to live in My Era of Peace without any influence from the devil.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a physical path through a field, but what I truly desire is to lead My people on the right path spiritually to Me. I call on you to have faith that I can answer your problems, but it will take some serious prayers to bring people on the path to Me. Some people know about Me, but I call everyone to have a life long commitment with Me as I can lead you by the hand through life. Until someone is ready to make this commitment, it will be a hard life for that person. My son, you have learned that there can only be one agenda, and that is to follow My way. You all have a spiritual mission as My gift, but until you let Me lead you by the hand in your mission, it will be very difficult to accomplish the mission I have for you. Once you are open to My mission, then you can make progress toward your mission’s goal. For those people, who are not following My ways, they will require prayer and Masses to see My Light along with your good example. You are dealing with the free will of other people, and you can only offer to help them by your prayers. You are familiar with other prayer requests in your life, but persistent prayer can save people from taking the wrong path. So keep praying to save souls, even if someone is going down the wrong path.”

Sunday, February 14, 2021: (St. Valentine’s Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I healed the leper of his leprosy, as he shouted ‘Unclean’. After I healed him, he was now ‘Clean’ again, and I asked him to go to the priest to be freed of his exile from society. I have told you how your sins are like a leprosy of the soul, and you need to come to the priest for Confession to be healed. Then with the priest’s absolution, you can have your sins cleansed from your soul, and be called ‘Clean’ again. Lent is a time for prayer and fasting that starts on Ash Wednesday. It is also a time of conversion when you come to confess your sins in Confession. People should come to Confession at least once a month to keep your soul clean all of the time. You may want to stop eating sweets, fast between meals, double your prayers, and avoid eating meat on Fridays of Lent. Use your Lenten Season to improve your spiritual life. On St. Valentine’s day you need to share your love with Me and your neighbors.”

Monday, February 15, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Genesis reading Abel offered up his best sheep, but Cain did not offer up his best crop. This is why I was pleased more with Abel’s offering than with Cain’s offering. Cain was jealous that Abel’s offering was more pleasing to Me than his own. So Cain killed Abel out in the fields. Cain was marked by Me, and he could no longer obtain crops from the soil. This is a lesson to you to only offer the best to Me in any offering you make. If you are making a gift of alms, let it be substantial and not just a token amount. If you are asked to go with someone for one mile, then go with them for two miles. You see a lot of killing of people, especially in abortion. Pray to stop abortions, and any other senseless killing. Trust in Me to guide you on the right path to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are being tested by a brutal snow and ice storm with very cold temperatures. People are finding it hard to keep warm without electricity because of your power outages. I mentioned about some coming power outages (2-11-21), and now your people are cold and without electricity. This is a good test of what sources of energy that you can find that are dependable. You are seeing many wind turbines that are freezing up with ice and not working. Snow is covering your solar panels. Your new Administration is facing the facts that you need fossil fuels as oil, natural gas, wood, and kerosene to survive. Wind and solar only provide 3% of your energy needs. Even nuclear plants provide less than 15% of your needs. Your leaders need to accept that you need fossil fuels, and stop killing all of your fossil fuel jobs and sources. If your leaders do not change your priorities, then your economy will not survive. Pray that you see the folly of the Green New Deal that is impossible to carry out.”

End of messages
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2021: (Ash Wednesday)
    Jesus said: “My people, ‘Thou art dust and unto dust thou shalt return.’ (Gen. 3:19) This is the start of a new Lenten Season, and you need to plan some offering every day. You will be fasting between meals, doubling your prayers, and giving alms to those in need, like your food shelf. You may be giving up sweets and desserts or something else that you like. Keep offering up your prayers to bring people back to Me as believers. Make time so you can come to frequent Confession. By doing these things in secret, your heavenly Father will reward you in secret. You can also include doing good deeds for people in need. So think of sharing your donations, your food, and your faith with your neighbors. By making these resolutions for Lent, you can improve your spiritual life.”

(Rosemary Richens Mass intention) Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this nest of birds in a tree, to show you how I take care of the birds of the air. If I take care of even the birds, imagine how much more I care for all of My people. I want you to come to Me this Lent so your love for Me can grow in your prayers and your spiritual life. I also send you out to evangelize souls by sharing your faith with others. Be ready to reach out and help people even when you are not asked to do so. This Lent is an opportunity to grow holier in your life. Walk with Me on your path through life to heaven. Trust in Me, as I will care for you daily, even as I look out for the birds of the air.”

Thursday, February 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you read how Moses proposed the blessing or the curse to his people. He told them ‘Choose Life’ by following the Commandments and not death by sin. This is a big choice for everyone even today. As you are starting your Lenten resolutions, you will be fasting and saying ‘No’ to your daily temptations and ‘No’ to those things you are giving up. When you approach Holy Week, I have asked you to take up your own cross and follow Me daily. By observing all of your daily choices more closely, you will be thinking more of why you are doing things, and if it is what I want you to do. As you go through Lent, be more conscious of your decisions so you can please Me in your good actions as you follow My Commandments. Just like the Hebrews, you will be rewarded for carrying your cross in following My ways.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are just starting Lent, and it is appropriate to offer up your prayers to Me in My consecrated Host at all the places of Adoration. I have asked you to double your prayers for the intentions of those people who are dying from the cold and to pray to stop abortions. Your country will pay a heavy price for all of the unborn babies that are being killed by their own mothers.”

Jesus said: “My people, those people, who want to stop using fossil fuels, are thinking differently as people are dying in the cold without electricity in Texas. My son, you have cold and snow every year. You remember in 1991 when you had a power outage from an ice storm for 11 days. You relied on your fireplace and your stored wood to keep your house warm for your parents and your children for seven days. Then you used kerosene and a borrowed kerosene burner for four days after your wood ran out. It is important to have a back up source of heating your houses with fossil fuels, if your gas burner does not have electricity. The Green New Deal is a bad idea because wind and solar have restrictions. Trust in Me to multiply your fuels for cooking and heating your homes when needed and at your refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, your economy needs fossil fuels as you were fuel independent with Trump. Your new Administration is losing thousands of jobs by trying to stop using fossil fuels which are necessary for heating and cooking. It is hypocritical of the Democrats because they use fossil fuels to run their cars, fly their planes, and heat their homes. You will be seeing a strong resistance to unreasonable demands on your people. Pray for a turn around for these demands on changing your energy production.”

Jesus said: “My people, your media and the deep state are encouraging all of your people to get the experimental virus vaccines which is a bad plan. I have warned My people not to take the new nano vaccines because they will ruin your immune system and it will change your DNA forever. Now you keep hearing more stories of how people are getting sick and some are dying after receiving these vaccines. Even though there are enough bad reactions to stop using the vaccines, they are still being promoted, and the bad people are keeping this news of bad reactions quiet. Killing people with viruses and vaccines is a plan of the one world people to reduce the population. So avoid taking the virus vaccine and avoid taking flu shots for your own good health.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many of your freedoms being threatened by the powerful tech companies that are taking conservative voices off of your internet platforms. These vindictive liberals are even trying to strip jobs from Trump supporters. Their cheating in the 2020 election is the worst treasonous action of all time. Have patience because My justice will soon come down on these evil ones who are following Satan. Trust in Me because I will see to My faithful’s protection from all the evil plans of the communist people.”

Jesus said: “My people, your weather is breaking all records for cold and destruction in your latest winter storms. You are seeing some deaths from the cold as well. You will continue to be tested by violent weather because your people are becoming worse in your sins. My people should be thankful that you have enough fuel to heat your homes, and enough food to survive. Be prepared for a coming new virus that could threaten many lives. I will call My people to My refuges of protection to protect you from these new plagues. You will be healed of any virus by looking on My luminous cross at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you choose a certain penance for Lent, make sure that you could do your penance for all forty days of Lent. Your penances are your small suffering to keep yourself clean in your souls with strength to fight off the temptations of the devil. Some people are weak to certain sins, so by avoiding your occasions of sin, you can strengthen your resolve against your weaknesses. Pray to Me to give you the grace to avoid your habits of sin. Use this Lent to keep strong against all temptations of sin.”

Saturday, February 20, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, just as I called Levi to be one of My disciples, so I encourage My faithful to be My disciples by evangelizing souls to the faith. I told the Pharisees that I did not come for the self-righteous but for sinners. I am truly the Divine Physician and I come to heal your sins as well as healing your body. I love My people and you love to be with Me as much as you can. Those people, who just come to Me one hour on Sunday, are only loving Me a little. If you truly love Me, you will love Me every day in your actions. During Lent you can try to come to daily Mass and Holy Communion if you have a clean soul. See the miracle at every Mass when the priest transubstantiates the bread and wine into My Body and Blood. You can show Me your love in your daily prayers that you are doubling every day. By making time for Me more than your mere pleasures and duties, then I will see how sincere you truly love Me. You may have time to adore Me in Adoration, and you can pick up your daily cross and walk with Me on your Friday Stations of the Cross. I call you every day to love Me in your actions, and I love all of you enough to die for your salvation.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are sympathizing with the people of Texas when they had to find other ways to heat their homes in a record cold weather without any electricity. Most of your natural gas heaters require electricity to operate. People had to run generators to keep their heaters running. Other people used wood, kerosene, or propane heaters for keeping warm. Not everyone had a backup plan for heating their homes, so some people had to come to warm heated public places. This caused water pipes to freeze, so having running water or bottled water was in short supply. They had to boil any water out of the pipes. If you knew there would be no heat, you could shut your water main and drain the pipes, but again people did not plan that way.Now that most people have power again, they had to fix their pipes. This is a good lesson even for people who live in cold winters in the North. I have warned My people to have some extra food, and have two alternative fuels to heat your homes in case a power outage could stop your natural gas heater. My refuge people are prepared to suffer through winters, but I will need to multiply your fuels if you need to survive several years. I will also multiply your water and food, even if you have a need before coming to My refuges. So be prepared for power outages that could be caused by an EMP attack. Trust that I will provide what you need to survive.”

Friday, February 19, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you see good times and bad times in your life, much like the vision of a train traveling over trestles and through tunnels. It may be hard to endure the bad times, but with My help you can overcome any trial. Do not let things disturb your peace, or cause you to be depressed, but always look forward to make the best of every situation. With Me on your side, no one can overcome your spirit. In Lent you are using your little suffering to strengthen your endurance against temptations, and the difficulties of life. Always be ready to help people in need with your actions and your prayers. When you share your donations and hard work, it gives you a feeling of accomplishment that you made people’s lives a little easier. Just as you help others, I help you every day in your trials. Be thankful to Me and to those people who help you.”

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s world many people are fascinated in acquiring money, fame, and the latest cars, homes, and electronic devices. These things have one thing in common in that they are all temporary, and they will soon be obsolete or lost. My people should first seek to be with Me, and everything else will be given to you. You should seek what is eternal with Me in heaven instead of what is temporary in this earthly life. During Lent you need to be reminded that your first desire should be to know, love, and serve Me. When you deny yourself of things you like, you are coming closer to Me which is eternal. At the end of your life, you will leave your body to be judged by Me. Those faithful, who have kept Me first in their lives, will be rewarded in heaven with Me. So focus on Me in all that you do in this life.”

Sunday, February 21, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, by carrying out your plans to make a good Lent, you are also preparing for My coming Warning. During Lent you are focused more on Me in your prayers, repenting of your sins in Confession, and sharing your alms and time in good deeds. Lent is also a time to think how you can correct your bad habits of sin, and change your life to please Me. In the Warning you see similar things. Your life review is when I show you how you need to improve your life and repent of your sins. After I show you your good and bad actions, you will be shown your mini-judgment of where you are headed, if you do not change your life.Seeing and feeling My just punishment will help you to understand how you need to live, according to My Commandments. After coming out of your body and your life review, you will be put back into your body and time so you will have an opportunity to change your final destination. Learn from your mistakes and realize that your life would be much better if you follow My ways instead of your ways. Do not let the pleasures and distractions of this life take your focus off of Me. By your good actions you can see why your Lenten resolutions truly point you in the right direction to face your Warning, when you will come face to face with your Lord.”

Monday, February 22, 2021: (Chair of St. Peter)
    Jesus said: “My people, today in the reading I asked My disciples who do you say that I am? St. Peter answered correctly when he said: ‘Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ (Matt 16:16) He was given this by My Father in heaven. I told him that he was the Rock on whom I would build My Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail over it. I gave him the keys of My Kingdom in heaven and I enabled My apostles to forgive sins in Confession. Every baptized Christian needs to acknowledge Me as the Son of God, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. Believe that you receive Me in My Body and Blood in Holy Communion. By worshiping Me and seeking the forgiveness of your sins, you are accepting My requirements for eternal life with Me in heaven. So throughout Lent, you can focus on Me, and come closer to Me in your prayers and fasting.”

(Jeanette DiLorenzo intention) Jesus said: “My people, I made St. Peter the first Pope of My Church, and there has been a succession of Popes down to today.I protected My Church from the evil one all of this time. Since I started My Church with St. Peter, the Roman Catholic Church is the only true Church.This will be revealed to everyone in My Warning experience.Other churches were started after Martin Luther, but with Me you have the proper Church to follow,and I give you My very Self at every Mass in Holy Communion. You need to receive Me, but without mortal sin on your souls, or you commit another sin of sacrilege. Give praise and thanks to Me that I have left My Blessed Sacrament with you, so you can adore Me at Adoration of My Sacred Host at any time.”

Tuesday, February 23, 2021: (St. Polycarp)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing two sides of water. One side is needed for drinking and cooking, but the other side is in ice storms and tsunamis that can be destructive. You are seeing the need for drinkable water in Texas, with their ice storm that caused power outages. Now, they need to fix their broken water pipes, and secure fresh water. In the Gospel I am showing you how to pray the Our Father. You pray this prayer often when you pray your daily rosaries. You have many intentions for your family problems, your country’s problems, to stop abortion, souls in purgatory, and peace in the world. I hear all of your prayers, and I will answer them in My way, and in My time. During Lent you are more focused on Me, and how you can serve Me and your neighbors out of love. Let love of Me and your neighbors be in your intentions in all of your actions and prayers. Teach your children the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be, so they can pray the rosary.”

End of messages

www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, there will be no sign given to you except the sign of Jonah. When the people of Nineveh repented, and changed their evil ways, I relented from the punishment I was about to give the city, and I did not carry it out. In My time on earth I was the Sign for the people. They repented with St. John the Baptist, and I healed many people of their diseases and their sins. So it is in this time, especially during Lent, the people of today need to repent of their sins, and change their evil ways. Those people, who repent and follow My laws, will have eternal life with Me in heaven. But those people, who refuse to repent and follow worldly ways, will face My judgment to hell. There are only two choices in this life. You can follow Me to heaven in love, or you can follow the devil to hell in hate.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the liberal Democrats and the Tech companies taking conservative programs off of their platforms. They are saying that conservative voices are giving out disinformation, which is exactly what the liberal media is doing themselves. This is an attack on your free speech because you can always change the channel. This harassment of conservative voices will continue on TV platforms, radio programs, and websites like your own. This is all part of the deep state’s attempt to control people in what they can see and hear. In Communist China and Russia there is only one voice allowed by the communist party. You are seeing more attacks on your freedoms, and this will be more obvious under a socialist government that will be imitating the communists. Be prepared, My faithful remnant, because they will soon be attacking anyone who believes in Me, since the left are atheists for the most part. My refuge builders are ready when I will call My faithful to My refuges, after the Warning and the time of conversion.”

Thursday, February 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I know what you need before you even ask for anything. You give your children what they need, if it is proper, so how much more will I provide for your needs. Ask and you shall receive. Knock and I will open doors for you. When you pray for your needs, have confidence and trust in Me in faith, and it will be done for you. I love all of you, and I will direct you to find your way, and help solve your problems. Just as you help people by showing them how to do things for themselves, so I help you also to learn from your mistakes, and I ask you to avoid your habitual sins. You all have free will to do things, either according to your ways or My ways. As you go through life, you are learning that My ways will help you better than your ways. As you approach each problem, call on My help, and think of what I would do in your situation. By letting Me lead you through life, you will be serving Me, and keeping on the right road to heaven.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in Congress how the Democrats are trying to take away your Bill of Rights and defying the Bible in their legislation. One bill that was passed in the House wants to remove man and woman from your language. This is to please the gay and transgender people. I made you all man and woman, and you would not have to obey such hypocrisy if this became law, because it violates My laws.”

Jesus said: “My people, this latest bill from the Democrats wants to make permanent: mail-in ballots with no verification, illegals and prisoners could vote. All of the voter ID laws would be cancelled. There would not be any check on voting multiple times. The Democrats want perpetual control, and they are making it almost impossible to defeat the Democrats with all of their cheating, as they did in the 2020 elections. These evil ones will face My justice in My victory.”

Jesus said: “My people, this latest Covid legislation only contains 9% of the money for Covid help. The rest is a Democrat attempt to bail out the blue states who lost money from all of their shutdowns. This is adding to your National Debt that is getting out of control with this unnecessary spending. You would rather see people able to get jobs instead of giving out free money. You have had multiple bills passed to help people from the Covid problems, but this is bankrupting your country. Pray for My help instead of the government paying for everyone.”

Jesus said: “My people, as more people are taking the new nano virus vaccines, you are hearing more reports of sickness and even death from the shots. The deep state people are trying to kill people with the vaccines. They are keeping any news of sickness and death from the vaccines out of the media with their lies. I repeat again: ‘Do not take the virus vaccine that will change your DNA and could cause sickness.’ The next deadly corona virus will combine with this vaccine and many could die. I will call all of My faithful people to My refuges where you will be healed of any virus and vaccine shot, before the next deadly virus comes.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen problems with broken water pipes, ice storms, and some long icicles. Now, as the snow and ice melts from a warming trend, you could see some flooding and wet basements. Already you are hearing your sump pumps pumping out the ground water from the melted snow. You will be seeing more natural disasters that will threaten your homes from earthquakes, floods, and tornadoes. Pray that I will protect My faithful from any deadly weather.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how the Democrats are trying to strip away your rights and freedoms with their communist style bills. Your right to worship Me in your churches will come under more persecution, and even tax exemptions will be cancelled.Stand up and protest any restrictions of stopping people from coming to church. As you see people martyred for their faith in Me, I will be calling My faithful remnant to come to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of you are desiring that I bring My Warning. I told you the Warning will come in a time of chaos.I will lead My faithful to My refuges before your lives will be in danger. Your President Trump will be vindicated with My Warning, as people will see and understand how the 2020 election was stolen, even by Chinese interference. Have no fear of the evil ones because I will protect My faithful remnant with an invisible shield. My angels will protect you at My refuges, as I will soon bring My justice down on all of the evil people. Trust in Me because I will bring you into My Era of Peaceas your reward.”

Friday, February 26, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, the readings make it perfectly clear that you are either with Me, or you are with the world and the devil. In the Gospel I spoke about the Fifth Commandment of ‘Thou shall not kill anyone’. Most people would not think of killing someone, yet some mothers are killing their unborn babies in abortion. Those people, who support abortion, are just as guilty, but not as severe. Even those people who criticize others by calling them bad names, are also committing sins against this Commandment.Those people, who ruin a person’s reputation with lies and false accusations, also sin against the Fifth Commandment. So you need to love your neighbor, and stop this division over politics and religion.”

Jesus said: “My people, this could be another trying time for your farmers in getting their fields dry enough to plant their crops. You could see in the vision how some farms will be flooded, while others will be suffering from drought. It is difficult for farmers to have just the right amount of rain. It may be hard to find enough water to irrigate the crops in the summer time. Pray for your farmers to have dry enough land to plant their crops, and dry enough land to harvest the crops. In between they will need enough rain to have the crops grow to the right size. You have had good and bad years for farming, so you need enough good years to provide enough stock to feed your people.”

Saturday, February 27, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have called all of My faithful to be perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect. You cannot do this on your own, but with My help and the Holy Spirit, We can lead you in the right direction. As you try to be like My heavenly Father, you must love everyone, even your enemies. You heard Me on the cross saying ‘Father forgive them because they do not know what they are doing.’ I know that loving your enemies is difficult, but you do not have to like what they are doing. It is the actions of your enemies that you dislike, and not the soul of the person. So pray for your enemies to be converted to the faith. You hear people say that China is your worst enemy. Your President Biden should be tried for China collusion where there is real proof of how China was involved with stealing the 2020 Presidential election. Pray for Biden, the Democrats, and the Chinese leaders to repent of their sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will need to plan how to provide a lot of water for your people. You have a water well, but you will need to be resourceful in how you can obtain enough water for everyone. Your off-grid solar system can provide electricity to pump the water, but mostly with daylight time. You can pump water up and into your nine 55 gallon barrels that are empty now. You will pump water in the daytime so you have water during the night. Since water is precious, you may have to use your outhouse to save on water. You will need rain barrels to catch water off of the roof. During the winter you can melt snow with your heaters. You can put a small amount of bleach in each barrel of water.If you still need more water, you will have Me multiply your water by refilling all of your barrels once they are empty.Water is just one project at your refuge. You will need to manage your fuels for cooking and heating your house as your wood, kerosene, and propane sources. I will need to refill your fuel containers with My miracles.You also will need plenty of food preparations, where I will provide deer and again multiply food in your containers. By trusting in Me and having everyone working, you can help each other in your daily survival. Keep adoring My Host around the clock with one or two people assigned to various hours. I will provide daily Holy Communion with a priest or My angels.Refuge living will be a struggle, but fear not because My angels and I can feed you all that you will need to live on.”

Sunday, February 28, 2021: (2nd Sunday of Lent)
    Jesus said: “My son, you felt full of joy today as if you were with Me and My apostles at My Transfiguration on Mt. Tabor, where you traveled a long time ago. This was a sign to you and My apostles of My glory when I will return. In the first reading from Genesis (22:1-14) Abraham was called even as I have called you, and you said: ‘Here I am.’ I called Abraham to offer up his only begotten son on Mt. Moriah, where you have been to the Dome of the Rock in the old city of Jerusalem. The angel held back Abraham’s knife so he did not kill Isaac. This gained Abraham a promise of many descendants. This is a parallel that God the Father gave Me up, His only begotten Son, when I died on the cross on Good Friday. This could be seen in My Transfiguration when God the Father spoke: ‘This is My beloved Son, listen to Him.’ Your whole Lenten Season is focused on the coming Triduum when I died on the cross for all of mankind in Holy Week.”

Monday, March 1, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing how China and several nations added votes for Biden to your Dominion machines that were made for cheating by hacking. There were many voting districts that had thousands of votes more than there were people registered. How else could Biden get 83 million votes without hardly doing any campaigning. If you do not have proper election counting, and you do not stop the internet hacking, then the Democrats will win every time. The judges were colluding with the Democrats by not hearing any of the cheating with excessive votes.My people, I see this injustice and My vengeance will be carried out on these evil people in My time. I know My faithful are disappointed with this evil injustice, but be patient because these evil ones will suffer in hell for their crimes. Pray for the souls of your leaders that they will repent at My Warning, otherwise they will be lost. When your lives are threatened by the socialists in their communist tactics, I will call you to My refuges of protection where My angels will shield you from harm. Once you are separated at My refuges from the evil ones, then I will send My Comet of Chastisement,and all of the evil ones will be killed, and their souls will be cast into hell. So trust in My protection, and be patient because the glory of My victory awaits you in My Era of Peace and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given similar messages before (6-27-17, 6-13-20, 7-13-20) when you could see multiple missiles being aimed at your country.When this happens, you will be at My refuges. This would not be a full scale attack, but you would shoot down most of the missiles. This missile attack would take out some cities, and your electrical grid. Your country will answer in kind to the countries who sent the missiles. This would be a world in chaos after the Warning and the conversion time of six weeks. All of My refuges would be shielded from harm by My angels. This would be the beginning of the Battle of Armageddon, when your electricity and vehicles would not work. That is why you will see battles on horses. The good forces of My angels and troops will overcome the evil forces. Rejoice at My victory when I will cleanse the earth of all evil, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Tuesday, March 2, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, when I called you to do My mission of preparing people for the end times, you readily accepted it without knowing what I would ask you to do. I am happy that you were willing to do all that I have wanted from you. At first you were a little shy to speak in public, but I have given you the extra gifts from the Holy Spirit to speak freely. You started writing My messages that were later put in your books from Queenship Publishing Company. You then were asked to go out and give witness to My messages, especially about refuges. You have been faithful to My mission since it began in 1993. Since you were given an unexpected inheritance, I called you to another mission readily as well. You have followed everything that I asked you to do, even when you did not always know what was involved. You are a good example to others in how to pray and accept My missions. It is an honor to do My missions, but My refuge builders need to be humble in their work and faithful to My Word. I thank you and your wife for all that you are doing for Me out of love for Me and your neighbors.”

www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in older days the Jewish people offered up the blood of cattle as their offering to Me. But now I have come on the earth as a God-man, so I could be the ultimate sacrifice for all of mankind’s sins. It is by My Most Precious Blood on the cross that I have washed away your sins from your soul. I have paid the price for the ransom of your souls, and there is no longer any need to sacrifice animals. At every Mass you have the unbloody sacrifice of the Mass, and I transubstantiate the bread and wine into My very Body and Blood. This miracle that I perform at every Mass, is a blessing for all of My faithful, as you receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. You have My Real Presence with you in your soul, so be thankful that I have left you with My gift of My Blessed Sacrament. I enjoy visiting every soul when you receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. I love all of you so much, and I desire that you love Me also.”

Jesus said: “My son, your new Administration is already costing you more money to buy your gasoline to run your car. You depend more on fossil fuels for 80% of your energy needs. In your own preparations to run your refuge independently, you have both solar panels and fossil fuels. It is the wood, kerosene, and propane that I will need to multiply for you to heat your house and for cooking.Your lights, water well, and sump pumps can all have electricity from your solar panels and batteries. Your nation can also use solar panels, but not enough to replace your fossil fuels. Even your smaller off-grid system of 12 panels and 12 batteries could supply your basic electrical needs for $13,000 including the controller and inverter. Your relatively small investment can provide power year around without the grid for more than the tribulation time will last. You have trusted in Me to provide for your refuge needs, and you are ready to take care of the people I will send to you. Trust in Me for all of your needs throughout the tribulation.”

Thursday, March 11, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, today in the Gospel I cast out the mute demon, and the people were amazed that I had power over the demon angels. They talked about Beelzebub, who is the ‘Lord of the flies’, that I used demonic power. But Satan is not divided, and I used the power of God, since I am the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. You witnessed the thousands of flies in your chapel before it was consecrated. Beelzebub was cast out by holy water, blessed salt, and the long form of the St. Michael prayer. Then you had a priest exorcize your chapel and the land. Now your chapel has been blessed with several miracles with the dancing light on the wall. During the tribulation you will need My protection and that of St. Meridia, your refuge angel. You now are a final refuge, and My angels will expand your refuge to accommodate more people. Let the angels and St. Joseph, your contractor, determine what to build and how to heat it.I thank you for preparing your house to be a viable refuge.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, what you are talking about is how many people are getting vaccinated, but they do not know that the next virus attack could kill them. Researchers have had vaccinations with animals and initially they were healed of the virus. Once a new corona virus was given to the same animals, they all died from an immune attack on their own bodies. This could happen to all humans who were vaccinated, and they could die in the millions from the next virus attack.I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next virus attack to heal them.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are doing a novena to St. Joseph for his coming feast day. This year is special because you are honoring St. Joseph for the whole year. You, My son, have a special prayer to St. Joseph because he will be your contractor when your refuge is expanded.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of you keep asking when I will bring My Warning because it has been promised, but I have not given you a date. It will come in a desperate moment before I will call My faithful to My refuges. I have asked you to use this Lent in preparation for the Warning. Come to frequent Confessionso you can avoid a vision of hell in your life review. Be prepared with a clean soul so you are ready to meet Me at your mini-judgment.”

Jesus said: “My people, this latest spending bill of $1.9 trillion is the fifth infusion of government money to try and help your Covid damaged economy. Such spending adds tremendous amounts of money to your National Debt, and there is a fear of inflation, or a bankruptcy when you print more money than you have worth to back it. This means you are printing more money that will be chasing the same number of goods, and it will cause inflation and make your money worth less. This added National Debt is mortgaging the future of your children and grandchildren. You need more control over this unnecessary giveaway. You will be coming to My refuges soon, when you see a stock market crash or your money becomes worthless like in Venezuela.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am inspiring many good faithful to set up refuges that are independent that could stand power outages, droughts, floods, or severe weather. I will have My angels protect all of My refuges even now, so the people will not be harmed by the evil ones.Trust in My power and My angels to heal you and provide for your food, water, and fuels. My angels will shield you from viruses, bombs, and even from an EMP attack. Give praise and thanks to Me for expanding all of My refuges and providing for your needs during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you approach the coming tribulation of the Antichrist, you are seeing more signs in earthquakes, famine, and pestilence. Many earthquakes are going on right now. Pray that the supervolcano at Yellowstone does not go off, or you could see a cold summer with no food. You are seeing many effects of your current corona virus attack. This is truly a pandemic or a pestilence. As a result of your earthquakes and virus attacks, your food supply could deteriorate into a famine. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have a plan to try and reduce the population of the world down to 500 million people, just as they have stated at the Georgia Guidestones. Their plan is to use laboratory made viruses and vaccines to kill off millions of people. That is why they are discouraging people from using cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.It is the new nano vaccines that are being pushed by the media, because once a new virus comes, those vaccinated people will die when the vaccine comes in contact with another corona virus. This is a plan by the one world people to kill off millions of people so the Antichrist will be able to control fewer people. This is why I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next lab made corona virus is spread all over the world. Leave your homes within 20 minutes when I call you to come to My refuges.”

Friday, March 12, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel today I am reminding you of My two great Commandments to love Me and to love your neighbor as yourself. You are seeing today how the devil is inspiring his subjects to kill man, because the devil hates man for taking his place in heaven.You are aware of the Death Culture which you already have, where the evil ones want to kill the unborn and have euthanasia for killing the old people. The evil ones also promote wars to kill people, even the HAARP machine has been used to kill people with severe weather and earthquakes. Now the latest evil plot is to kill millions of people using viruses and so called vaccines. Most people do not understand the scientific evil how the Chinese Communists are using bioweapon viruses to kill and control people all over the world. The other plot is how the media is putting down the real cures of this corona virus using ivermetin and hydroxychloroquine. Now the evil people are promoting vaccines that may appear to heal symptoms, but they are really ruining your immune systems by planting the seeds of the virus in every cell of your body. Then when the next corona virus attack is spread, the vaccinated people will die when their immune system self-destructs. Innocent people are being encouraged to take this vaccine which will kill people with the next virus attack. This is why various doctors are sounding the alarm not to take this nano vaccine. They are even forecasting that 50 million Americans will die with the next virus attack because your immune system will overreact and you could die if you took the vaccine. I will call My faithful to My refuges to be healed before the next virus attack. Those people, who are vaccinated, could be healed at My refuges as well. I will take care of My people, but you need to listen for My inner locution to leave your homes for My refuges. In any case that endangers your life, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. I love all of you and I will protect you in your need.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have heard speeches from your vaccine promoters that there will be a second corona virus attack. The scientists have already made large amounts of this new virus in the lab, and they are ready to disperse it all over the world, once they have a good number of people vaccinated. The Chinese Communists were working with some of your scientists to produce the first Covid-19 virus. The same people have also prepared a second corona virus that will cause a lot of people to die in the streets as you saw in a previous vision. These evil ones are telling you what they will do, and then they carry out their evil plan. The vaccinated people will die in a short time when they are exposed to the new virus. Right before the evil ones will spread this new virus, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed of any virus. Trust in Me to protect My people from all of the death threats from the evil ones who follow Satan.”

Saturday, March 13, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I told the Pharisees that I came to save sinners and not the self-righteous. It is mercy I desire and not sacrifice. In today’s Gospel (Luke 18:9-14) I gave a parable about a Pharisee and the publican. The Pharisee thought he was better than the publican, as he came to pray in the Temple. His pride got in the way of his attempt to pray. The publican kept beating his chest, and he asked Me for mercy as a sinner. It is better to be a humble servant than a braggart of your gifts and possessions. You all are sinners, and in need of repentance. Doing more prayer and good deeds should come with your observance of this Lent. When you center your life around Me, you will be following My agenda and not your own. Lent gives you an opportunity to inspect your life to see how you can live a better spiritual life.When you do everything for Me, you will be on the right road to heaven. I thank all of My faithful who give Me praise and thanks for all that I do for you every day.”

Jesus said: “My people, now that you have a Democratic President, it appears that you have less Covid cases and less Covid deaths. It is amazing how the left media does not hype the Covid numbers as much as they did for the Trump Administration.Now more states are opening up with less restrictions. It is time to allow students to come back to live classes, and even sports events want the crowds back. You are starting to see more things and businesses opening because they need the traffic to survive. Your media and your government are pushing vaccinations, and you may get ID cards to show you have been vaccinated.I have told you not to get any vaccinations because they could kill you with the next virus attack. Your government may take away some of your rights to freedom, if you refuse a Covid vaccination. This may become more of a challenge as time goes on. My people will be protected at My refuges if your lives or your freedoms are restricted or threatened. Trust in Me to protect your lives no matter what the left new regulations will be.”

Sunday, March 14, 2021: (Laetare Sunday, Rejoice Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the hate that the radical Democrats have for anyone who is conservative and supports Trump. They want to reign and have control over the people, and My faithful are a threat to overthrow them. They also are against you for what you believe, especially when you do not believe in abortion, transgender laws, and homosexual lifestyles. Their hate for religious and conservative people is so vile that they want to take away your free speech, because they do not want to hear anything religious about Me. These radicals want to defy My Fifth and Sixth Commandments. They will even one day want to seek out My faithful to kill you. When these radicals force laws on you, you do not have to obey them, if they violate My laws.My laws should be obeyed first, because you worship Me first. Be aware when the evil ones want to come and kill you for not taking a chip in the body, a vaccine, or against your belief in Me. Then I will call you to the safety of My refuges. Trust in My power which is greater than the evil ones, and the evil ones will face My justice in hell. But My faithful will rejoice with Me in My Era of Peace and later in heaven.”

Monday, March 15, 2021:
    Jesus said:
    “My people, in previous messages I have warned My people not to take this nano Covid vaccine because it could ruin your immune system, and you could die with the next virus attack. Now you have seen this explained to you by several doctors who were making the vaccine. This new vaccine will change your body’s DNA to produce a spike protein that will make antibodies that will only kill the current Covid-19 virus. These antibodies will overpower your body’s innate immune proteins that fight other diseases, and it will destroy your immune system.Your body will be defenseless to future corona viruses that are different than Covid-19. When new viruses come, your body could die if you took the Covid-19 vaccine.This could be a life threatening situation for all of the vaccinated people. This is why I will call My people to My refuges to be healed before the next corona virus attack comes. You will all be healed, even those people who received the Covid vaccine. Trust in Me to protect My people by looking on the luminous cross to heal them at My refuges.”

N.B. Fr. Michel gave a healing for vaccinated people. You take exorcism water and a miraculous medal and stir the solution. Then you take out the medal, and drink the water.

Jesus said: “My people, you know how much I suffered on the cross for all of your sins. This was My plan of salvation for all of mankind. You all are suffering verbal and possibly physical abuse for My Name’s sake. This Lent is your opportunity to change your life and come to Confession. Pray and offer alms to help the poor in their needs. Reach out to evangelize souls to the faith when possible, and pray for conversions. Pray to stop abortion and for the souls in purgatory.
    Keep up your Lenten penances that can strengthen your soul against the devil’s temptations. Pray also for people not to take the Covid vaccine, and for the healing of those people who already took the shot.”

Tuesday, March 16, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am the Great Healer of soul and body. I tested the faith of people by healing the sins of their soul first, then I healed any physical ailment of the body. I will heal your bodies as well at My refuges when you look on My luminous cross, or drink the spring water.As you see water emphasized in both readings, this represents the healing waters of Baptism, just as I was baptized by St. John the Baptist in the Jordan River. Since I died on the cross, I bring salvation to all of mankind as I died to set you free of your sins in Baptism and in Confession. These sacraments heal your souls and cleanse the sins from your soul. You are preparing for Holy Week in a few weeks, and this is the holiest time of the Church Year. Your Lenten penances and alms are preparing you for the culmination of Lent in Holy Week. I love you, and I want to heal all souls of their sins to give them new life in My Resurrection.”

End of messages

www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2021: (St. Patrick’s Day)
    Jesus said: “My son, in the first reading you read how a mother is supposed to love her infant child, but you are seeing an abortion clinic where mothers abort their own children. The next vision you saw was that of ‘Our Lady of Knock, Ireland’ where Mary Byrne saw a vision of My Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, and St. John the Apostle in 1879. You also remember when St. John the Apostle told you in Ephesus, Turkey how you were carrying on his mission of preparing the people for the end times. The third vision is of St. Patrick when he called you to visit Ireland, the home of your great grandfather. You went to St. Patrick’s Purgatory on Lough Derg, Ireland where you did a three day pilgrimage. It was on that trip that you received an answer to a prayer. You have an Irish heritage that you can identify with Ireland and St. Patrick. Carry on your mission to prepare the people for the end times.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the Spring time you usually see a high number of tornadoes as the seasons are changing with the temperatures. This time your storms are more to the South with rain storms causing floods. Each year you see millions of dollars worth of damage from severe weather, and it can threaten your food supplies. You need to pray for your farmers who take risks every year with their crops and animals. Their success means whether you will have food or a famine. My faithful have been warned to have sufficient food on hand at My refuges. You also need to pray for your people to avoid getting the Covid-19 vaccine shots, and avoid the flu shots. Both can ruin your immune system, and people could die with the next virus attack. Be ready to come to My refuges before the next virus spreads.”

Thursday, March 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, when the Israelites worshiped the golden calf, I wanted to bring My wrath down on them. (Ex 32:1-35) But Moses stood in the breach to hold back My hand. Moses divided the people between those who loved the Lord, and those who worshiped the golden calf. I called the evil people a stiff-necked people who were depraved. Even today, there are many people who worship the things of the world instead of Me. Your people will be tested by earthquakes, famine, and pestilence as a punishment for their sins. I will bring My Warning and a life-review to test the people whether they are with Me, or they are with the evil worldly people. After the tribulation the evil ones will be cast into hell, but My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. Be patient My faithful, as I will protect you at My refuges.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen several movies that are showing you why the current Covid vaccine could ruin your immune system in fighting the next corona virus attack. You have innate killer cells that represent about 10% of your white blood cells that you have from birth. These natural killer (NK) cells can kill all virus variants. The Covid vaccine can only kill the specific Covid virus that started, but it cannot kill mutant variants or a new virus. The vaccine antibodies can overpower your NK cells and the new virus could kill the vaccinated person. So refuse to take the Covid vaccine that will ruin your immune system because it could kill millions of people.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am always knocking on the door of your heart and soul so you can open the door from the inside to let Me in. Once you make Me the center of your life, then I can give you the grace to carry out your appointed mission. Use this Lent to improve your spiritual life. Keep coming to frequent Confession so you can keep your soul clean by My grace.”

St. Joseph said: “I am the husband of the Blessed Mother and foster father of Jesus, whom I took care of in life. My feast day is tomorrow and I thank you for the flowers and your prayers that I can intercede for you. I truly am your contractor to build your high rise for more people to come at your refuge. Thank you for remembering My prayer in the Novena you are praying. I bless all of your families, especially the fathers.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil radicals, who stole your 2020 election, are now about to force socialism on your people. The Democrats are undoing all the good things that President Trump did for your country. You are paying more for your gasoline because of your poor energy programs. You are seeing chaos at the border because of Biden’s order to open your borders. You will lose more freedoms with each Democrat bill that passes. At a certain point when these radicals try to take away your homes and property, you could see a civil war. I will call My faithful to My refuges when your lives are threatened.”

Jesus said: “My people, during Lent you need to pray much to stop your abortions which are killing My little ones. You are doing your part as you protest every Saturday in front of the Planned Parenthood building where they do abortions. I remind you how you prayed before Genesee Hospital that did abortions, and it closed. You prayed in front of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Greece, and it was closed and torn up. So have faith that your prayers and actions are taking down more abortion clinics.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want you to be prepared to make your holy oil on Good Friday at 3:00 a.m. You were given the instructions on the internet how to make this oil that can only be made on Good Friday. Pass out copies for the people so they can prepare this oil. This oil will have healing properties when it is needed, and it could even heal vaccinated people from dying with the next virus attack. I will call My faithful to My refuges before the next virus attack.”

GOOD FRIDAY OIL FOR HEALING, PROTECTION AND DELIVERANCE
    Preparation:
    1) One or more bowls which can hold heated olive oil
    2) Pure olive oil (preferably Extra Virgin Olive Oil from one source, not mixed)
    3) Cotton cloth rolled and used as a wick (wicks available at Hobby Lobby, Michael’s and other craft stores)
    a. Lid from, for instance, a jelly jar or small pickle jar with nail size hole in the middle to thread the wick through one end and tie, allowing the lid with the wick to fall to the bottom of the bowl and the wick itself to rise up from the lid and float on the oil.
    4) Lighter or match
    5) Large syringe to draw the completed blessed oil from the bowl to place into container (s)
    6) Containers equal to the amount of olive oil (e.g. if you purchase a 16 ounce bottle of olive oil, have four 4-ounce amber glass bottles with lids to put the completed blessed olive oil in by drawing from the bowl and syringing into the container. Amber is better than clear glass for olive oil. Glass bottles can be purchased online, for instance www.specialtybottles.com
    7) Labels ready to be placed on completed containers, marked GOOD FRIDAY OIL
    Prayer of the Apostles Creed
    9) Prayer of the Hail Holy Queen

DIRECTIONS:
    Make preparations on Holy Thursday evening. At 3 a.m. Good Friday, with the olive oil in the bowl, drop the wick and the lid into the middle of the bowl so that the wick floats on top. Light the wick. As the wick is burning, pray 33 times the Apostles Creed for the 33 years of the life of our savior JESUS CHRIST, and pray 7 times the Hail Holy Queen for the 7 sorrows of Our Holy Mother Mary. When the prayers are completed and the flaming wick is out, take a syringe and draw the oil out, placing it into the containers. Place the lids firmly on the containers. Place labels on the containers, marking them as “GOOD FRIDAY OIL”

Oil may be used to make the Sign of the Cross on the forehead of a sick person for healing and prayers for protection against impurities or temptation.

This recipe was given by Our Lady during an apparition at the Holy Mountain of San Lorenzo in Puerto Rico (1899-1910). This same recipe was given by St. Joseph to Saint Andrew Bessette of Canada (1845-1937).

Jesus said: “My people, last year your churches were closed because of the Covid shutdown so you could not celebrate Holy Week in church. This year your churches will be open, so plan to come to church on all of the Holy days. You will gain many graces for attending these services. Make sure you come to Confession so you will have clean souls to receive Me. The Easter Season is glorious, and you can share in My graces as Resurrection faithful. Share your faith with those people who are open to being evangelized. I love all of you and this will be a better Triduum when you can come to church.”

Friday, March 19, 2021: (St. Joseph’s feast day)
    At St. John the Evangelist after Holy Communion, it was like being taken on a flashback tour. I went to the cave of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem where Jesus was born. Then I went to the Wailing Wall of the old Temple where Jesus was presented. I went to the House of Loreto in Italy which was the house of the Holy Family from Nazareth. I also went to the cave in Egypt where the Holy Family stayed when they fled to Egypt. Jesus said: “My son, you have been gifted by your travels to all of the holy places that St. Joseph and I traveled to. Many people have not had such an opportunity, so thank Me for enabling you to take these trips. As you were in Israel, you felt the Bible come alive to see all of the places mentioned in the Scriptures. St. Joseph taught Me his carpentry skills, and the Blessed Mother brought Me up in the Jewish faith and traditions. You are about to go through Holy Week, and you also visited the Garden of Gethsemene, the Upper Room for the Last Supper, and My place of Crucifixion and My Resurrection at the Holy Sepulcher. Thank St. Josephtoday for all he did to protect the Holy Family during his earthly life. You can pray to him as an intercessor for prayers in all of your requests. Pray to him to guide and protect your families, and also his help in your refuge.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want the fathers to imitate St. Joseph in how he took care of the Holy Family. Not only do you look after your wife and children, but you are responsible for your grandchildren, and your great grandchildren. You are their spiritual father to see to their sacraments and their upbringing in the faith. Encourage them to come to Sunday Mass and frequent Confession where possible. Keep praying for their souls to be saved, even if they are not coming to church. Every person in your greater family is worth saving, so do not give up on any of them. Thank you for encouraging your grandchildren to have their babies baptized. By your persistent prayers, you can help save their souls.”

Saturday, March 20, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you that some of My faithful would be martyred for My sake, and this could happen by Guillotine to threaten others into obedience. I keep telling you that I will call My faithful to My refuges when your lives are threatened. The first phase of the corona virus vaccinations will be voluntary. But the next phase will be mandatory, as well as the mark of the beast. Once most of the people have received their shots, then the evil ones will bring the second deadly virus attack that could kill many people who were vaccinated.You will see many of your freedoms taken away if you do not get the shot, or the mark of the beast. I will bring My Warning and a call to My refuges before the next virus is released. Prepare to leave your homes within 20 minutes for My refuges of protection.Trust in Me to protect those people who are prepared with your backpacks or a roller board with your few things. Remember that your Good Friday oil could heal those people who were vaccinated with the Covid vaccine.”

Jesus said: “My people, your present Administration is sending out $1.9 trillion into your economy. Your bonds are losing value as interest rates are rising, but your Federal Reserve is artificially holding interest rates at zero. This enables stock traders to get low interest loans to buy more stock that is out of control, where money is being inflated. It is like a tea pot ready to boil over with some people making money, while unemployed people are barely existing with stimulus checks and some unemployment aid. Your government cannot keep borrowing money indefinitely for Covid aid because there are limits to your liability. When your currency gets so inflated, you will see prices of everything go up, and it will be harder for people to fill their needs. You could see a crash in the stock market and your dollar could crash as well. This will combine with your virus problems and possible shutdowns like in Europe. It is better to store up food because you could see droughts and your stores may run out of available food. Be prepared for some financial upheavals when these crashes happen. Be prepared to come to My refuges when food is scarce and your banks may close.

Sunday, March 21, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, this is your first Spring day that is full of sun and relative warmth, compared to your cold winter. In the Gospel I told My apostles that unless a seed dies, it cannot bring forth fruit. So it is with My faithful that you need to die to self, so you can reach out and bear fruit in your actions to evangelize people to faith in Me. Even now your farmers will soon be plowing the ground to make it fertile for growing their crops from their seeds. You plant a seed, and you marvel at how the crops come forth with the right amount of sun and water. Pray for your farmers that they will have a good growing season, and pray for conversions.”

Monday, March 22, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, today’s readings talk about lust and the sexual sins that you do not hear much about from the priests in the pulpit. Since many people go to hell for the sins of the flesh, there should be a mention to avoid sins against the Sixth Commandment. You all know these sins which are: adultery, fornication, homosexual sins, masturbation, and even wrongful birth control which could lead to abortion. These are sins of sex outside of the marriage bed, and even sins with the same sex. The sexual sins are mostly mortal sins because they go against My plan for a proper marriage in creating new life. Even using artificial methods of birth control are sinful because they deny the purpose for having children. The Church allows family planning methods of avoiding the fertile times. There are human passions, and you need to control them until a proper time, and with the married couple. All sins outside of marriage are mortal sins that need Confession before receiving Holy Communion worthily. People living together without marriage, are living in sin, and they need to get married, or discontinue such a sinful life. I will forgive any sin in Confession because I love all of you, but people need to abide by My Commandments of love of God and neighbor.”

(Rev. 8:1 to 10:11) Jesus said: “My people, in the Book of Revelation the first Trumpet showed trees and grass burning up. The second Trumpet saw blood in the sea and the third of water creatures died.The third Trumpet saw a great star fall on the waters called Wormwood like Chernobyl.The fourth Trumpet saw a third of the sun and moon darken. The fifth Trumpet brought a plague of large scorpions. The sixth Trumpet saw the angels killing a third of mankind who did not repent of their sins. These trumpets today could signify droughts where the sun was scorching the earth. The sea could turn red from the red tide of bacteria. The Wormwood could signify radioactivity in the water like at Fukushima, Japan that had a nuclear meltdown. The darkness could signify the day of the Warning. The scorpions could be plagues that will torment only those people who do not have a cross on their foreheads from the angels.You are living the Book of Revelation as the plagues are the time of tribulation. Be prepared to come to My refuges to avoid harm from these plagues that will kill millions of people.”

Tuesday, March 23, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, today’s readings are a good preparation for Holy Week. The Israelites in the desert complained about having to gather and eat the manna every day. Then I sent the seraph serpents upon the people and some died. The people repented and asked Moses to help them. So Moses mounted a bronze serpent on a pole, and when the people looked upon the bronze serpent, they were healed of their snake bites. This is a prefigure of when I was raised up on a cross, and by My death and Resurrection, you all can be healed in your souls from your sins. I have brought you salvation, and a means to come to heaven, if you repent of your sins in Confession. There is another symbol of a luminous cross that will be in the sky over My refuges. When you look upon the luminous cross or drink the spring water, you will be healed of all of your ailments. You will be blessed, but do not complain about your refuge conditions. Be thankful that I will provide refuges and My angel protection throughout the whole tribulation time. I will always be with you in My Blessed Sacrament that you will receive every day.”

End of messages

Recommended Reading:

www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you read how King Nebuchadnezzar was controlling his people by demanding that the people should bow down to the golden statue he had made. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were Hebrews, and they only worshiped the One True God. So they would not bow to the King’s golden statue. This caused the king to have the three men thrown into a fiery furnace. But their faith in Me was vindicated when I sent My angel to protect them from the fire. Then the king believed in the God of the Hebrews, and he took away his statue. Over the years you have seen many martyrs who would rather die, than give up their faith in Me. This is a great test of your faith in Me, if you ever had to face dying for your faith as a martyr. I have asked you to die to yourself, but being a martyr, is a question of how strong your faith is. I have told you many times that I will call you to My refuges when the evil ones threaten to kill all of you. Trust in Me and My angel protection at all times.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the demons who are ready to devour as many souls as they can, just like a group of sharks. When you are praying or adoring My Blessed Sacrament, you are in a safe place because the demons respect My power over them. In the morning you can consecrate everything you will do over to Me, and My protection will be with you all day. As you are coming close to Holy Week, it would be good to come to Confession this weekend. You may also want to come to Confession a week before or after Mercy Sunday to fulfill your Divine Mercy Novena. This is the holiest time of the year, so come to all of the Holy Week services to build up your defenses against the demons who are very active now. Keep praying for all of your family members who you can help by putting a shield of protection around them from the demons. You are in a spiritual battle to save souls, so keep helping your family to be safe from hell.”

Thursday, March 25, 2021: (Annunciation of Mary)
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, today’s feast of my Annunciation is one of the biggest moments of my life, when I gave my ‘fiat’ to St. Gabriel that I would accept God’s plan for me to be the mother of His Son, Jesus. St. Gabriel told me how the Holy Spirit would come over me, so I would continue to be a virgin. This was another great miracle in my life. I said ‘yes’, even though I would be vulnerable to seeing me pregnant before marriage. God’s plan was fulfilled with St. Joseph taking me into his home when the angel told him about the Holy Spirit as my Spouse. Accepting God’s Will was a part of my life all of the time. This is how all of my children should accept each of your missions in life with your own ‘fiat’ of your free will. Continue to pray your daily rosaries and go to Confession often to please my Son.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, many people are innocently taking the Covid vaccine shot because it will soon be made mandatory, and it is already in some places like Israel.I know you have been told not to take this shot because it could ruin your immune system. A good number of people have had bad effects from taking this vaccine, and 5% of those, who had bad symptoms, have died. I told you that you can use the Good Friday oil to pray over and anoint people who have been vaccinated. This oil will protect people from the new virus that could kill vaccinated people. I will send My Warning before the new deadly virus will be released. After the Warning and the conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges where you will be healed of any viruses by looking on My luminous cross in the sky.”

N.B. We are handing out sheets how to make the Good Friday oil on Good Friday at 3:00 a.m. It is also on my website.

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing more attempts to mandate Covid vaccine shots, or you will be denied access to stores and churches. When the authorities try to force you to take this shot against your will, it could be dangerous for your life.It is the vaccinated people who are in danger of dying with the next virus attack. If your lives are threatened by this threat against not taking the vaccine shot, then I will call you to My refuges where you will be protected by My angels.Have no fear because this is all part of a plan by the elites for reducing the population, but My power is greater than the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, these new 5G towers are spreading a lot more radiation than the previous 4G towers. If you can, try to live away from such towers.If you can adjust your phone to only receive 4G signals, it would be less microwave radiation coming from your phone. If you can still use 4G signals, then do not buy or use the 5G capability of your phones. More radiation from microwaves could cause more potential to get cancer.Pray that these 5G systems do not cause more cancer from this radiation.”

N.B. You can protect yourself from emf radiation using Blushield products at www.blushield-us.com

Jesus said: “My people, it is getting harder to buy a used home because the supply of homes for sale is decreasing. This is causing home buyers to put premium bids in for purchasing a home, because there is so much demand for homes. Even new homes are getting more expensive because the materials and labor costs are getting three times the cost because of short supplies during this Covid virus time. You have to pray for new couples to be able to find and afford a used or new home. Praying to St. Joseph could help them also.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Democrats are trying to pass radical legislation that would change voting requirements, change gender laws, and harsher gun control laws. Such legislation today requires 60 votes to override any filibuster. If the Democrats do away with the filibuster, then only 50 votes and a tie breaker from the Vice President could pass any legislation. Pray that this Senate rule is upheld, or many radical bills will get passed and ruin your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is crude for Biden to accuse President Trump for causing your border crisis, when Biden is the one who opened your border by his Executive Order. The children are being sent without parents across your border and conditions are very crowded. Some people are busing these illegal immigrants to all kinds of communities, and they will be causing problems wherever they are sent. The Democrats want more votes, but the price of your problems could harm many of your communities. Pray that your leaders could use common sense to limit your border crossings.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are fortunate this year that your churches will be open for the Triduum and Easter Sunday. Take advantage of this opportunity for grace by coming to all of these services. This Lent is a good preparation for the coming Warning and tribulation. Remember also to be ready to make your Good Friday oil at 3:00 a.m. on Good Friday. This oil will be a blessing to anoint all of the vaccinated people who could die from the next virus attack. Pray that these people will be healed with this oil, or by coming to the refuges for healing.”

Friday, March 26, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, throughout My time on earth I kept a secret that I was the Messiah. If people read the Scriptures, they would have recognized Me in My miracles. I healed the blind, the deaf, the sick, and even lepers. I raised Lazarus and others from the dead. I multiplied the bread and fish for the 5,000 and the 4,000 people. I walked on water, and I calmed the stormy sea. But My greatest miracle was My Resurrection from the dead. I spoke in parables, but I only explained them for My apostles. Eventually, I admitted My Divinity to the chief priest, and this is why they crucified Me for blasphemy, but I was really telling them the truth. You also will be tested for belief in Me because the evil people hate Me because they are led by Satan. Trust in Me to protect you from all the harassment from the evil people. Because of your Catholic faith, you will be persecuted, but at the proper time, I will call you to the protection of My refuges.You will spend your time at My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist. I will divide My people from the evil people at My refuges, where My angels will not permit the evil ones to enter.Then I will send destruction upon the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. My faithful remnant will have their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. Pray to help save your families and friends from hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing people being given electronic ID tags so the evil ones could tell who had the shot and who did not. Soon you will see these shots being made mandatory so the elites could control the people. When your lives are threatened because you did not obey taking the Covid shot, then I will call My people to My refuges.At My refuges you will be healed of any virus, and My angels will protect you with a shield of invisibility from the evil ones who want to kill you. Many of the people who took the vaccine shot could die when the next virus attack comes. This is why they need to be anointed with the Good Friday oil, or if they are believers, they can be healed at My refuges. Trust in Me that I will protect My believers at My refuges. I will bring My Warning, and the vaccinated people will be told to be converted to be saved. The believers will be led to My refuges and they will be healed when they look on My luminous cross. My faithful remnant will be protected by My angels from the evil ones.”

Saturday, March 27, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, earthquakes are one of the end time signs, when the earth will shake. You are about to enter Holy Week with Palm Sunday of My Passion. The people saw My sign of raising Lazarus from the dead, so they greeted Me with palms as I entered Jerusalem.These Pharisees have brought many prophets to their deaths, and I would be treated in the same way. Be ready to come to all of the services of Holy Week, as your faith in Me is centered around My death and Resurrection. During Lent you have been making many penances and sacrifices of your alms to help people. Soon you will be celebrating My Resurrection on Easter Sunday. My followers will also have to suffer persecution from the earthly people who hate Me. Stay true to your faith in Me, no matter what you may suffer in this life. For you are preparing for the joy of your next life with Me in heaven. All of your suffering on earth will be well worth it to see Me at your own resurrection on the last day.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are entering the spring time when the trees and flowers are all coming alive. Soon you could see North Korea testing your new President with more serious missile tests that could endanger Japan and the islands in the Pacific Ocean. Another potential hot spot is if Russia intends to take more territory in the Ukraine. When these countries sense weakness in your leaders, this may embolden them to take advantage of a ripe time to attack their neighbors. You could sense a possible war coming soon which your country could get drawn into to defend your allies. Pray for peace, but more serious events are coming in the spring. Trust in Me to protect My faithful.”

Sunday, March 28, 2021: (Palm or Passion Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read an account of My betrayal, death, and soon you will read about My Resurrection. You also read and saw a vision of how St. Peter denied Me three times, even when he said he would die for Me earlier. You all are sinners like St. Peter, and you have denied Me in your own sins. Fortunately, you can come to Me in Confession and I will forgive your sins with the priest’s absolution.I have told you how you will be persecuted, and now you may be restricted from stores for not having an ID pass that you were vaccinated. You might want to stock up for a few months if you cannot get into the grocery stores.You are beginning to see how your leaders are going to implement communism by controlling you with these vaccination ID passes. If your lives are threatened, then I will call you to My refuges, and I will multiply your food even before you come to My refuges.”

Monday, March 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, Mary poured expensive oil over My feet and My head. Judas criticized her for not selling it to give money to the poor. But I thanked her because she was preparing Me for My burial. The Pharisees wanted to kill both Lazarus and Me because many Jews were believing in Me because I raised Lazarus from the dead.The vaccinated people could die from the next deadly virus attack. This is why I revealed that a blessing of the Good Friday oil could heal such people. Be prepared, My faithful, because those faithful, who did not get vaccinated, will be treated like second class citizens. Without a vaccination ID tag you may be restricted from certain stores and events. Eventually, the authorities may threaten to quarantine you, or even put you in jail for not taking the vaccine. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am again giving you a preview of what your life review will be like, because I want you to be prepared, since My Warning is coming soon in your time. You will be seeing how the Democrats want total control over your people, and they will perpetuate this Covid crisis to try and force everyone to get vaccinated. Once a good share of the people have their shot, the authorities will try to mandate the vaccine for everyone. They will be issuing vaccine ID tags, and those people without a tag will find it almost impossible to enter stores or buy their groceries. When your lives may be at risk for not taking a shot, I will bring My Warning, and I will call you to My refuges for protection by My angels. I keep telling you NOT to take any vaccine or flu shot, or you could die from the next virus attack. Trust in Me to multiply your food, if you cannot go into a grocery store. This means of control using vaccines, is the beginning of a communist takeover.”

Tuesday, March 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s reading you are seeing My betrayal from Judas. You also remember how Satan was allowed to enter Judas. It is understandable why Satan had Judas commit suicide by hanging himself after Satan had used Judas for his purpose. All sinners betray Me in their sins when they deny Me like St. Peter. You see why you have to pray to Me for strength to endure your temptations, because you have a weak nature like St. Peter who said he would die for Me, but he denied Me three times. During Lent you are doing penances and more prayers to help improve your spiritual life, so you would not deny Me so much.You can even do these things throughout the year when you feel weak in your temptations. You say you are My disciple, but you need to show Me you are sincere by your good actions in your everyday life. Keep remembering that you do not want to deny Me when sinful temptations come to you. Trust in Me to guide you on the right path to heaven where you will receive your reward for remaining faithful to Me.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some states who are putting out vaccine ID tags for people who were vaccinated with the Covid vaccine.It will not be long when some stores will limit people entering who do not have this tag, or a negative test for the virus.Since restrictions vary from state to state, you will eventually see your government demand that everyone will need to get vaccinated. Your President will threaten those people who did not get vaccinated, or they will suffer restrictions, fines, or jail to try and force the rest of the people to get vaccinated.Once My people will be in danger for not taking the Covid vaccine, I will send My Warning as you saw the life review starting in the vision.After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection. Leave quickly when I warn you, and My angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been given instructions on how to make your Good Friday oil at 3:00 a.m. on Good Friday. You have made this before with your 33 Apostles’ Creed and 7 Hail Holy Queen prayers. There is an added incentive to make this oil, because I told you that a blessing of this oil on your forehead would help keep vaccinated people from dying from the next virus attack. This is My special blessing to counteract the evil people who are trying to kill you to reduce the population.”

Jesus said: “My people, because you could not come to these services last year, now you need to come to Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and the Resurrection Saturday services this year. I gave My life to save your souls, so make your plans to attend My services to honor My death and Resurrection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen shutdowns in various states because of your increased Covid cases. You will again see more Covid cases from the new mutation variants. This will be the second wave that could shut down your churches again. This will be mild compared to a new virus that will be released that could kill many vaccinated people.Before this deadly virus is released, I will send My Warning. After the conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges. You will be protected by My angels and healed of any viruses at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been faithful to your penances and extra prayers all during Lent, and I commend people for enduring this test of faith. Now you can rejoice as My Easter people, who have been washed in My Most Precious Blood. For those people, who follow My Commandments, you will receive your reward in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My son, just as you had to bring up your picture of St. Meridia from the basement, so I asked you to bring up the relic of St. Lucy as well, when people needed prayer for their eyes. These things were put out at church for your prayer group, but during the Covid virus shutdown, you forgot to put them out at your prayer group in your home. Now your people can see these relics again at your prayer meetings.”

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for following My suggestion to stock up on groceries before your stores could restrict people who refuse to get the Covid vaccine. You are seeing the beginning of how the left wants to control your freedoms of movement by forcing mandatory Covid vaccine ID tags as a necessity to enter your stores. If your people do not rise up in revolt against these restrictions, you could lose your freedoms and allow the communists to take you over. Pray and protest to keep your freedoms, or you will lose all of your freedoms. When your lives are threatened, I will call My believers to My refuges where you will be healed and protected by My angels.”

Wednesday, March 31, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are familiar with these places of shelter that you have visited in your travels. I have been giving you messages about refuges for many years. This has been a part of your ministry in helping people prepare for the coming tribulation. I told you that I would use My refuges to separate My faithful from the evil ones, and then the evil ones would be killed and sent to hell. I even told you how many of My messengers will talk about refuges in these end times. So if anyone wants to criticize you for speaking out about refuges, leave them alone, because they will get educated about refuges in My Warning experience. Stay true to both of your missions of preparing the people for the tribulation, and for setting up your own refuge. You have done well in your preparations, and you have followed My directions in all I have asked of you. You all will have your reward for being faithful in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many different ways to reduce the world’s population with abortion, euthanasia, wars, viruses, and vaccines. It is Satan and his followers in the one world people who are constantly trying to find ways to reduce the population. The evil ones are behind helping abortion clinics and promoting abortion to kill the unborn. Even birth control methods are preventing more live births. These same evil people are also promoting euthanasia, or the killing of older people or people who desire mercy killing for those in pain. Wars also are used to reduce the population. Using viruses and vaccines to reduce the population is a new tactic that is being carried out recently to increase the rate of deaths. The evil ones want fewer people because it is harder to control large amounts of people. My people need to pray and be active against abortions, killing by euthanasia, and this new killing using bioweapon viruses and vaccines designed to kill large numbers of people.”

End of messages

Recommended Reading:

www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you read how King Nebuchadnezzar was controlling his people by demanding that the people should bow down to the golden statue he had made. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were Hebrews, and they only worshiped the One True God. So they would not bow to the King’s golden statue. This caused the king to have the three men thrown into a fiery furnace. But their faith in Me was vindicated when I sent My angel to protect them from the fire. Then the king believed in the God of the Hebrews, and he took away his statue. Over the years you have seen many martyrs who would rather die, than give up their faith in Me. This is a great test of your faith in Me, if you ever had to face dying for your faith as a martyr. I have asked you to die to yourself, but being a martyr, is a question of how strong your faith is. I have told you many times that I will call you to My refuges when the evil ones threaten to kill all of you. Trust in Me and My angel protection at all times.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the demons who are ready to devour as many souls as they can, just like a group of sharks. When you are praying or adoring My Blessed Sacrament, you are in a safe place because the demons respect My power over them. In the morning you can consecrate everything you will do over to Me, and My protection will be with you all day. As you are coming close to Holy Week, it would be good to come to Confession this weekend. You may also want to come to Confession a week before or after Mercy Sunday to fulfill your Divine Mercy Novena. This is the holiest time of the year, so come to all of the Holy Week services to build up your defenses against the demons who are very active now. Keep praying for all of your family members who you can help by putting a shield of protection around them from the demons. You are in a spiritual battle to save souls, so keep helping your family to be safe from hell.”

Thursday, March 25, 2021: (Annunciation of Mary)
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, today’s feast of my Annunciation is one of the biggest moments of my life, when I gave my ‘fiat’ to St. Gabriel that I would accept God’s plan for me to be the mother of His Son, Jesus. St. Gabriel told me how the Holy Spirit would come over me, so I would continue to be a virgin. This was another great miracle in my life. I said ‘yes’, even though I would be vulnerable to seeing me pregnant before marriage. God’s plan was fulfilled with St. Joseph taking me into his home when the angel told him about the Holy Spirit as my Spouse. Accepting God’s Will was a part of my life all of the time. This is how all of my children should accept each of your missions in life with your own ‘fiat’ of your free will. Continue to pray your daily rosaries and go to Confession often to please my Son.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, many people are innocently taking the Covid vaccine shot because it will soon be made mandatory, and it is already in some places like Israel.I know you have been told not to take this shot because it could ruin your immune system. A good number of people have had bad effects from taking this vaccine, and 5% of those, who had bad symptoms, have died. I told you that you can use the Good Friday oil to pray over and anoint people who have been vaccinated. This oil will protect people from the new virus that could kill vaccinated people. I will send My Warning before the new deadly virus will be released. After the Warning and the conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges where you will be healed of any viruses by looking on My luminous cross in the sky.”

N.B. We are handing out sheets how to make the Good Friday oil on Good Friday at 3:00 a.m. It is also on my website.

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing more attempts to mandate Covid vaccine shots, or you will be denied access to stores and churches. When the authorities try to force you to take this shot against your will, it could be dangerous for your life.It is the vaccinated people who are in danger of dying with the next virus attack. If your lives are threatened by this threat against not taking the vaccine shot, then I will call you to My refuges where you will be protected by My angels.Have no fear because this is all part of a plan by the elites for reducing the population, but My power is greater than the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, these new 5G towers are spreading a lot more radiation than the previous 4G towers. If you can, try to live away from such towers.If you can adjust your phone to only receive 4G signals, it would be less microwave radiation coming from your phone. If you can still use 4G signals, then do not buy or use the 5G capability of your phones. More radiation from microwaves could cause more potential to get cancer.Pray that these 5G systems do not cause more cancer from this radiation.”

N.B. You can protect yourself from emf radiation using Blushield products at www.blushield-us.com

Jesus said: “My people, it is getting harder to buy a used home because the supply of homes for sale is decreasing. This is causing home buyers to put premium bids in for purchasing a home, because there is so much demand for homes. Even new homes are getting more expensive because the materials and labor costs are getting three times the cost because of short supplies during this Covid virus time. You have to pray for new couples to be able to find and afford a used or new home. Praying to St. Joseph could help them also.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Democrats are trying to pass radical legislation that would change voting requirements, change gender laws, and harsher gun control laws. Such legislation today requires 60 votes to override any filibuster. If the Democrats do away with the filibuster, then only 50 votes and a tie breaker from the Vice President could pass any legislation. Pray that this Senate rule is upheld, or many radical bills will get passed and ruin your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is crude for Biden to accuse President Trump for causing your border crisis, when Biden is the one who opened your border by his Executive Order. The children are being sent without parents across your border and conditions are very crowded. Some people are busing these illegal immigrants to all kinds of communities, and they will be causing problems wherever they are sent. The Democrats want more votes, but the price of your problems could harm many of your communities. Pray that your leaders could use common sense to limit your border crossings.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are fortunate this year that your churches will be open for the Triduum and Easter Sunday. Take advantage of this opportunity for grace by coming to all of these services. This Lent is a good preparation for the coming Warning and tribulation. Remember also to be ready to make your Good Friday oil at 3:00 a.m. on Good Friday. This oil will be a blessing to anoint all of the vaccinated people who could die from the next virus attack. Pray that these people will be healed with this oil, or by coming to the refuges for healing.”

Friday, March 26, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, throughout My time on earth I kept a secret that I was the Messiah. If people read the Scriptures, they would have recognized Me in My miracles. I healed the blind, the deaf, the sick, and even lepers. I raised Lazarus and others from the dead. I multiplied the bread and fish for the 5,000 and the 4,000 people. I walked on water, and I calmed the stormy sea. But My greatest miracle was My Resurrection from the dead. I spoke in parables, but I only explained them for My apostles. Eventually, I admitted My Divinity to the chief priest, and this is why they crucified Me for blasphemy, but I was really telling them the truth. You also will be tested for belief in Me because the evil people hate Me because they are led by Satan. Trust in Me to protect you from all the harassment from the evil people. Because of your Catholic faith, you will be persecuted, but at the proper time, I will call you to the protection of My refuges.You will spend your time at My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist. I will divide My people from the evil people at My refuges, where My angels will not permit the evil ones to enter.Then I will send destruction upon the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. My faithful remnant will have their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. Pray to help save your families and friends from hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing people being given electronic ID tags so the evil ones could tell who had the shot and who did not. Soon you will see these shots being made mandatory so the elites could control the people. When your lives are threatened because you did not obey taking the Covid shot, then I will call My people to My refuges.At My refuges you will be healed of any virus, and My angels will protect you with a shield of invisibility from the evil ones who want to kill you. Many of the people who took the vaccine shot could die when the next virus attack comes. This is why they need to be anointed with the Good Friday oil, or if they are believers, they can be healed at My refuges. Trust in Me that I will protect My believers at My refuges. I will bring My Warning, and the vaccinated people will be told to be converted to be saved. The believers will be led to My refuges and they will be healed when they look on My luminous cross. My faithful remnant will be protected by My angels from the evil ones.”

Saturday, March 27, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, earthquakes are one of the end time signs, when the earth will shake. You are about to enter Holy Week with Palm Sunday of My Passion. The people saw My sign of raising Lazarus from the dead, so they greeted Me with palms as I entered Jerusalem.These Pharisees have brought many prophets to their deaths, and I would be treated in the same way. Be ready to come to all of the services of Holy Week, as your faith in Me is centered around My death and Resurrection. During Lent you have been making many penances and sacrifices of your alms to help people. Soon you will be celebrating My Resurrection on Easter Sunday. My followers will also have to suffer persecution from the earthly people who hate Me. Stay true to your faith in Me, no matter what you may suffer in this life. For you are preparing for the joy of your next life with Me in heaven. All of your suffering on earth will be well worth it to see Me at your own resurrection on the last day.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are entering the spring time when the trees and flowers are all coming alive. Soon you could see North Korea testing your new President with more serious missile tests that could endanger Japan and the islands in the Pacific Ocean. Another potential hot spot is if Russia intends to take more territory in the Ukraine. When these countries sense weakness in your leaders, this may embolden them to take advantage of a ripe time to attack their neighbors. You could sense a possible war coming soon which your country could get drawn into to defend your allies. Pray for peace, but more serious events are coming in the spring. Trust in Me to protect My faithful.”

Sunday, March 28, 2021: (Palm or Passion Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read an account of My betrayal, death, and soon you will read about My Resurrection. You also read and saw a vision of how St. Peter denied Me three times, even when he said he would die for Me earlier. You all are sinners like St. Peter, and you have denied Me in your own sins. Fortunately, you can come to Me in Confession and I will forgive your sins with the priest’s absolution.I have told you how you will be persecuted, and now you may be restricted from stores for not having an ID pass that you were vaccinated. You might want to stock up for a few months if you cannot get into the grocery stores.You are beginning to see how your leaders are going to implement communism by controlling you with these vaccination ID passes. If your lives are threatened, then I will call you to My refuges, and I will multiply your food even before you come to My refuges.”

Monday, March 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, Mary poured expensive oil over My feet and My head. Judas criticized her for not selling it to give money to the poor. But I thanked her because she was preparing Me for My burial. The Pharisees wanted to kill both Lazarus and Me because many Jews were believing in Me because I raised Lazarus from the dead.The vaccinated people could die from the next deadly virus attack. This is why I revealed that a blessing of the Good Friday oil could heal such people. Be prepared, My faithful, because those faithful, who did not get vaccinated, will be treated like second class citizens. Without a vaccination ID tag you may be restricted from certain stores and events. Eventually, the authorities may threaten to quarantine you, or even put you in jail for not taking the vaccine. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am again giving you a preview of what your life review will be like, because I want you to be prepared, since My Warning is coming soon in your time. You will be seeing how the Democrats want total control over your people, and they will perpetuate this Covid crisis to try and force everyone to get vaccinated. Once a good share of the people have their shot, the authorities will try to mandate the vaccine for everyone. They will be issuing vaccine ID tags, and those people without a tag will find it almost impossible to enter stores or buy their groceries. When your lives may be at risk for not taking a shot, I will bring My Warning, and I will call you to My refuges for protection by My angels. I keep telling you NOT to take any vaccine or flu shot, or you could die from the next virus attack. Trust in Me to multiply your food, if you cannot go into a grocery store. This means of control using vaccines, is the beginning of a communist takeover.”

Tuesday, March 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s reading you are seeing My betrayal from Judas. You also remember how Satan was allowed to enter Judas. It is understandable why Satan had Judas commit suicide by hanging himself after Satan had used Judas for his purpose. All sinners betray Me in their sins when they deny Me like St. Peter. You see why you have to pray to Me for strength to endure your temptations, because you have a weak nature like St. Peter who said he would die for Me, but he denied Me three times. During Lent you are doing penances and more prayers to help improve your spiritual life, so you would not deny Me so much.You can even do these things throughout the year when you feel weak in your temptations. You say you are My disciple, but you need to show Me you are sincere by your good actions in your everyday life. Keep remembering that you do not want to deny Me when sinful temptations come to you. Trust in Me to guide you on the right path to heaven where you will receive your reward for remaining faithful to Me.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some states who are putting out vaccine ID tags for people who were vaccinated with the Covid vaccine.It will not be long when some stores will limit people entering who do not have this tag, or a negative test for the virus.Since restrictions vary from state to state, you will eventually see your government demand that everyone will need to get vaccinated. Your President will threaten those people who did not get vaccinated, or they will suffer restrictions, fines, or jail to try and force the rest of the people to get vaccinated.Once My people will be in danger for not taking the Covid vaccine, I will send My Warning as you saw the life review starting in the vision.After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection. Leave quickly when I warn you, and My angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been given instructions on how to make your Good Friday oil at 3:00 a.m. on Good Friday. You have made this before with your 33 Apostles’ Creed and 7 Hail Holy Queen prayers. There is an added incentive to make this oil, because I told you that a blessing of this oil on your forehead would help keep vaccinated people from dying from the next virus attack. This is My special blessing to counteract the evil people who are trying to kill you to reduce the population.”

Jesus said: “My people, because you could not come to these services last year, now you need to come to Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and the Resurrection Saturday services this year. I gave My life to save your souls, so make your plans to attend My services to honor My death and Resurrection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen shutdowns in various states because of your increased Covid cases. You will again see more Covid cases from the new mutation variants. This will be the second wave that could shut down your churches again. This will be mild compared to a new virus that will be released that could kill many vaccinated people.Before this deadly virus is released, I will send My Warning. After the conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges. You will be protected by My angels and healed of any viruses at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been faithful to your penances and extra prayers all during Lent, and I commend people for enduring this test of faith. Now you can rejoice as My Easter people, who have been washed in My Most Precious Blood. For those people, who follow My Commandments, you will receive your reward in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My son, just as you had to bring up your picture of St. Meridia from the basement, so I asked you to bring up the relic of St. Lucy as well, when people needed prayer for their eyes. These things were put out at church for your prayer group, but during the Covid virus shutdown, you forgot to put them out at your prayer group in your home. Now your people can see these relics again at your prayer meetings.”

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for following My suggestion to stock up on groceries before your stores could restrict people who refuse to get the Covid vaccine. You are seeing the beginning of how the left wants to control your freedoms of movement by forcing mandatory Covid vaccine ID tags as a necessity to enter your stores. If your people do not rise up in revolt against these restrictions, you could lose your freedoms and allow the communists to take you over. Pray and protest to keep your freedoms, or you will lose all of your freedoms. When your lives are threatened, I will call My believers to My refuges where you will be healed and protected by My angels.”

Wednesday, March 31, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are familiar with these places of shelter that you have visited in your travels. I have been giving you messages about refuges for many years. This has been a part of your ministry in helping people prepare for the coming tribulation. I told you that I would use My refuges to separate My faithful from the evil ones, and then the evil ones would be killed and sent to hell. I even told you how many of My messengers will talk about refuges in these end times. So if anyone wants to criticize you for speaking out about refuges, leave them alone, because they will get educated about refuges in My Warning experience. Stay true to both of your missions of preparing the people for the tribulation, and for setting up your own refuge. You have done well in your preparations, and you have followed My directions in all I have asked of you. You all will have your reward for being faithful in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many different ways to reduce the world’s population with abortion, euthanasia, wars, viruses, and vaccines. It is Satan and his followers in the one world people who are constantly trying to find ways to reduce the population. The evil ones are behind helping abortion clinics and promoting abortion to kill the unborn. Even birth control methods are preventing more live births. These same evil people are also promoting euthanasia, or the killing of older people or people who desire mercy killing for those in pain. Wars also are used to reduce the population. Using viruses and vaccines to reduce the population is a new tactic that is being carried out recently to increase the rate of deaths. The evil ones want fewer people because it is harder to control large amounts of people. My people need to pray and be active against abortions, killing by euthanasia, and this new killing using bioweapon viruses and vaccines designed to kill large numbers of people.”

End of messages

Recommended Reading:

www.johnleary.com

Thursday, April 1, 2021: (Holy Thursday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with the Seder Supper which was carried out on the Passover time. This commemorated the use of the lamb’s blood on the door posts and the lintel so the destroying angel would pass over the Hebrews’ houses. At the Last Supper I celebrated the Passover with My disciples. I first washed their feet as an example to be a servant for the people. I then offered the First Mass with the consecration of bread and wine into My Body and Blood. This is done now at every Mass. Tonight you are re-enacting the Last Supper as the first day of the Triduum. Now I am the sacrificial Lamb who was offered on the cross for the salvation of mankind and for the forgiveness of your sins that I took on the cross. Be thankful for the gift of My Eucharist.”

Friday, April 2, 2021: (Good Friday 3:00 a.m.)
    Jesus said: “My people, you know the significance of My 3:00 p.m. Hour because that is the hour of My death on Good Friday. The 3:00 a.m. Hour is important on Easter Sunday because that is the hour of My Resurrection. I love all of My people and I thank you for praying this service at 3:00 a.m. on Good Friday. You had your bowls of extra virgin olive oil with the flames on wicks that floated in the oil. You prayed your 33 Apostles’ Creed, and your 7 Hail Holy Queen prayers. I will bless this oil with your faith in Me that it could be used to heal people of illnesses. You can also take some of this oil and make a cross on those people’s foreheads who have been vaccinated so their immune system will be healed, and they will survive the next virus attack. Believe that they can be healed by My power, and it will happen. Others can be healed at My refuges when they look upon My Luminous cross in the sky. Before the next deadly virus is released, I will bring My Warning, and I will call you to My refuges after the six weeks of conversion that will not have any influence of the devil. Remember to get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, computers, and internet devices so you are not challenged by the Antichrist’s eyes. Trust in Me to provide for your needs throughout the tribulation.”

(Good Friday 3:00 p.m. service) Jesus said: “My people, today is a solemn feast that commemorates My death on the cross, as there is no Mass. My sacrifice on the cross is the new sacrifice that you re-enact at every Mass. I have given My life so My Most Precious Blood can bring salvation to all of those people who accept My offering. You read how the centurion recognized My Divinity. The curtain in the Temple was split in two as one of My signs of My glory and power. You had a flashback to when you saw a miraculous curtain of Light that came on the wall of your chapel right under My Crucifixion at the Twelfth Station of the Cross. This was a sign for you of the miracles that would be performed in your chapel. By My death on the cross I have set all souls free from the bondage of their sins, and this opened the gates of heaven to those people who are worthy to enter. I laid in the tomb for three days, as soon you will celebrate My Resurrection on Easter Sunday. Rejoice in My great love that I gave up My life for all of you to save you from your sins.”

Saturday, April 3, 2021: (Easter Vigil)
    Jesus said: “Alleluia, My people, My Resurrection was glorious as the Light of My Resurrection burned an image into My Shroud.The women who came to the empty tomb were greeted by My angel. The angel said:(Luke 24:5-7) ‘Why do you seek the living One among the dead? He is not here, but has risen. Remember how He spoke to you while He was yet in Galilee, saying that the Son of Man must be betrayed into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and on the third day rise.’ I fulfilled My prophesy when I rose from the dead. This was My greatest miracle, and I give hope to all of My faithful who will rise on the last day. This promise of eternal life with Me in heaven is the dream of every Christian believer. By seeking My forgiveness of your sins, and following My Commandments of love, you can have this promise of Mine fulfilled in your next life with Me.”

Sunday, April 4, 2021: (Easter Sunday)
    Jesus said: “Alleluia, My people, your priest was extra vibrant in celebrating My Resurrection from the empty tomb. My apostles remembered how I told them I would rise on the third day. So when they went to see My empty tomb, they believed in My words. You see all the glorious flowers on the altar, and you have a joy of new life in nature and in Me. I am always with you, but you need My strength because you are still living in your Good Friday of the pre-tribulation. I love all of you so much, and I am happy to see a full church of your happy faces, even if you have to wear your masks. All of heaven is celebrating Easter Sunday as well, when you saw all of My angels and saints in your vision. Even amidst your difficulties, you are sharing in My glorious Resurrection. You are My Easter people, and I give you hope to see one day that you will be raised up on the last day to share eternity with your Savior.”

Monday, April 5, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have scoundrels who are always ruling over your people. Even after My glorious miracle of My Resurrection, the Jews paid off the soldiers to tell the people that My disciples carried off My Body while they were sleeping. The Jews did not want to admit that I rose from the dead, and I had the stone rolled back. Now, in your own time you are being run by your present day scoundrels when China, Italy, and Germany, hacked into your Dominion voting machines, and added more votes to Biden than were ever registered. You had your court judges threatened, or paid off just like the soldiers to keep quiet, and they allowed the cheating Democrats to win the Presidential election. Now you have scoundrels in your pharmaceutical companies and media pushing vaccines on you that are causing people to get sick or die from the vaccines. Any other product with such bad effects, would have been taken off the market, but there is no legal liability for the pharmaceutical companies who are killing people with their corrupted vaccines that do not kill the virus. Yet medications like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine that actually kill the virus and heal people, are not allowed. This virus and the messenger RNA nano vaccines are being used to ruin your innate immune systems so the evil ones can kill many people with the next virus attack. You can see the devil is behind these evil ones because they want to reduce the population as their goal. Fear not My people, because I am providing My Good Friday oil blessing to heal the vaccinated believers, and I will heal people at My refuges. Avoid taking any virus vaccines or flu shots that will ruin your immune system.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the last few weeks you have been seeing an increase in earthquake activity along the California coast. I have given you several messages and visions of San Francisco falling into the ocean with a huge earthquake along the San Andreas fault.Before such an event could happen, I will warn My faithful to leave this city of San Francisco. They can come to My refuges away from the city so they will be protected. This event of a major earthquake could happen any time. Many people who are not believers could be killed. This will be just one of the many major events that will be happening soon. Pray for the unprepared souls, so their souls could be ready to face their judgments.”

Tuesday, April 6, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, Mary Magdalene was the first person to see My resurrected Body in the Scriptures. My Body is so glorified that she did not recognize Me until I called her name out of love for her. I showed Myself to My disciples because they needed the strength and proof of My Resurrection. My apostles would be My witnesses of My gift of salvation for souls. It was My suffering and death on the cross that has ransomed people from their sins. It took My personal touch for them to believe because they were not believing the first witnesses that I gave them. Even now there are not many people who believe in My Real Presence in My consecrated Hosts, but I am still Present even amidst their lack of faith. Trust in Me that I walk with you every day, and even more so when you receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. I have left you with Myself in My Host, even though I ascended in Body into heaven.”

End of messages