Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

Jesus really stays current with the news cycle doesn't he? LOL!!!
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

March 29, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, you just prayed the Stations of the Cross and you saw how I died to forgive your sins and bring you salvation. You saw Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who were willing to die in the fiery hot furnace rather than worship the king’s statue. Are you also willing to die for Me than worship other earthly gods? It takes courage to die for your faith in Me. These three Jews were willing to die for Me whether I saved them or not. The king was so touched by My saving the three men from the red hot furnace, that he believed I truly am the only God. Daniel interpreted the king’s dreams to show how he would be humbled. So give praise and glory to Me all of the time, for I am the ruler of the world, even over all of the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages about the First Commandment about loving Me and loving your neighbor as yourself. The one world people are bringing your people into a communist state as you move further away from following your own Constitution. Without Me leading your people, you are allowing the evil one to take over your country. Just look how you are fortunate to have 20% of your people come to church on Sunday. Your people are more concerned with pleasures and entertainment, than having a prayerful spiritual life. You only should be worshiping Me and not spend most of your time on buying things and striving to be rich. It is a punishment to allow your leaders to control your money by forcing the digital dollar on you. You could see all of your money assets stolen when they cancel your accounts for not going along with the liberal agenda. It will be necessary to come to My refuges when they take away your money and your free speech. You will see how the evil atheists will persecute you more for believing in Me. When they try to force the mark of the beast on you, refuse to take it, even if you cannot buy and sell things without it. You will come to My refuges for angel protection, and for Me to provide for your needs. Trust in Me always, especially with My miracles to have food and My Real Presence among you, so that will allow Me to multiply your needs.”

Thursday, March 30, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, you read the first reading when Abram had his name changed to Abraham. He would be called the father of a great nation. In the Gospel reading I told the people before Abraham came to be, ‘I AM’. This was blasphemy to them, so they picked up stones to stone Me, but I left the Temple unharmed. The people of Israel were waiting many years for the Messiah, but once I came before them with miracles, they could not accept that I was God’s Son incarnated as a God-man. Even more so, the Pharisees thought I was blaspheming also, and they could not accept Me that I was God’s Son. The Pharisees did not want to lose their position over the people either. This is another reason why they wanted to kill Me. You will soon see this play out in Holy Week when I gave up My Life to save everyone’s soul who accepts Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to explain to you why it is so important to have My Real Presence in My consecrated Host at the center of all of My refuges. This is why you need a monstrance, preferably for a large Host. It is also important to have people adoring My Blessed Sacrament at every hour around the clock. This is called Perpetual Adoration and by having My Eucharist Present and your faith in My miracles, I can multiply your needs. Then you will be able to survive the less than 3½ years of the coming tribulation. As you empty one propane tank or a pile of wood, then I will refill your fuels. Your soups will be multiplied and last the whole day for everyone. You will always have water and your wells will not run dry. I will preserve your canned goods and they will not spoil. My angels will bring you fresh fruits and vegetables, even in winter. So trust in Me, and My angels will multiply any of your needs. A priest or My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion. It is by your prayers and belief in My miracles that you will not be without food, water, fuels, and even toilet paper.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you just heard that the Congress left town for two weeks, and the Democrats then brought out their indictment on former President Trump. This attempt to imprison Trump is a smokescreen or cover up of what the world bankers are planning to shut your banks down with a bank holiday. When the banks reopen, they will attempt to put the digital dollar in place of your dollars.When this happens, they will control all of your money, and if you go against their agenda, they will zero your bank accounts.I will warn My faithful and My refuge builders so they can be ready to quickly accept My people into their refuges. Be prepared because this could happen quickly, and this could be a communist takeover.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have called My faithful in many messages to have three months of food ready for every member of your household. Very few people have heeded My words. But now I am warning you that time to get food is quickly closing, and those people who do not store food now, may go hungry when there is no money to buy your food, and the stores may be closed or empty. The one world people are ready to shut your banks down, especially for My faithful.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you before that your best investment is buying food when it may no longer be available.You cannot eat your gold or silver, so trust in My Word. When the banks close, you will see panic among the people when they cannot get their money.The riots you will see, will make the French riots look peaceful. I will call My faithful to My refuges before your lives are threatened. I will make My faithful invisible as you come to My refuges. Your refuges will also be invisible. When I call you to come to My refuges, come quickly.”

Jesus said: “My refuge builders need to stay calm and use your prayer warriors to settle the people down, and tell them not to worry because My angels will protect them. The refuge owners need to make lists of all of the people with their skills, so they can assign jobs.Tell the people not to worry because I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for your survival, even for up to 3 1/2 years. You will assign jobs for cooking and preparing food for two meals a day. Some will make soups, pasta dishes, and bread. Others will prepare and wash the silverware and the dishes. Some will provide water from a well. Other jobs will be washing and sewing clothes, along with drying clothes. Some will hand out or assign beds and where to sleep. Most of all you will assign hours for Perpetual Adoration around the clock. People will need to be patient while jobs are being assigned.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am happy that you already started to do more stocking of food because you may not be able to buy it much longer. People were asking you what you bought. You bought large bags of rice, bread flour, dry soups, peanut butter, macaroni and cheese, nuts and grains for soups. When you have time you could also buy some dried foods that come in #10 cans. You also need dried fruits, vegetables, eggs, butter, and dried milk. You also could buy grain cereals for breakfast. Those people, who heed My Words, will be thankful for something to eat at your refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I died for your souls to be saved and you will soon be reading My Passion on Palm Sunday. That following week you need to be ready to participate at the Triduum of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday. Pray that you will be able to attend your services without bank failures or bad weather. When you have Good Friday at 3:00 a.m., you can make more Good Friday oil for any future pandemic, and for people who may have been forced to take the mRNA vaccines.”

Jesus said: “My people, for all My faithful who will suffer through the coming tribulation, I will have a great reward for them in My Era of Peace. I told you that at the end of the Antichrist’s reign, I will bring destruction down on all of the evil ones, but My faithful will be protected at My refuges, even from the Comet of Chastisement. The evil ones will be cleansed from the earth into the eternal fires of hell. Then I will lift My faithful up into the air so I can renew the earth and bring My people into a new Garden of Eden in My Era of Peace. You will be young again and live a long life.When you die, you will be taken up into heaven as saints.You will eat from the trees of Life with light all of the time at good temperatures. Trust in Me because I told My son and his wife that they will live in this Era of Peace as I promised.”

Friday, March 31, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you saw how the people plotted to kill Jeremiah, but he was protected for his mission. This is a parallel to Me when the Pharisees also plotted to kill Me, but I did not allow them to take Me until it was My time. Even though I performed many miracles of healing, the Pharisees could not believe I was the Son of God. Instead they wanted to kill Me for what they called blasphemy. They did not know about My Incarnation as a God-man, which is a mystery for everyone. As you prepare for Holy Week, give praise and thanks to Me for dying as a God-man, so I could redeem you from your sins. I love all of you so much that I was willing to die to save your souls. Believe that I come to you in My Real Presence every time you receive Me in Holy Communion.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will start Holy Week this Sunday with Palm Sunday, and the reading of My Passion. It is a long Gospel reading of how Judas betrayed Me into the hands of the Pharisees. This began My trial when they accused Me of blasphemy, but I truly told them the truth that I AM the Son of God. This is a mystery in itself about My Incarnation as a God-man. They did not recognize that I am the true Messiah they were waiting for. This led to My scourging and carrying My Cross to Calvary, where they crucified Me. But I defied their plans by resurrecting from the dead after three days. I conquered sin and death as the New Adam. Rejoice in this Holy Week because this is how I brought salvation to all worthy souls.”

Saturday, April 1, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you are seeing Caiaphas as the High Priest telling the Sanhedrin how only one man has to die for the nation. They saw how I was performing miracles and they were concerned that the people will follow only Me. The Pharisees saw Me as a threat to their power over the people, so they decided to kill Me. From then on I had to avoid being in public. You are seeing Me in the vision how I suffered My agony in the Garden of Gethsemene. I bled drops of blood anticipating how I was called by My Father in heaven that I would die for the salvation of all souls. I only wanted to follow My Father’s Will and not My Will that I must take up My cup of sacrifice. I love all of My people so much, and I desired to offer up My human life so all of you would have an opportunity to be saved from hell. Just as I had to make the ultimate sacrifice, I call all of you to carry out your own missions of loving Me and following in My footsteps through life for love of Me. You need to keep a clean soul with frequent Confession so you are always prepared to meet Me at your judgment. Trust in Me and My angels to guide you on your path to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you would much rather trust in Me to help you through life, than trust in your own devices. If you think about how you got your jobs, I was helping you. You had to work hard for your money and your pensions. You also had to be careful with your investments. It is one thing to provide for your family’s physical costs, but it is your spiritual help with My sacraments that your family should be most grateful. When you call on Me in prayer, I answer your prayers in My time, and if the things you want are truly needed for your spiritual benefit. Pray your four rosaries every day for your family that they will be converted to believers during the Conversion time after the Warning.Helping to save souls should be your most important work, especially your family’s souls. You can also pray for the souls of your relatives in purgatory, and other souls as well. It does not matter how much money you have, but making it to heaven with your family is much more valuable for your souls.”

Sunday, April 2, 2023: (Palm Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you just heard My Passion that was read from the Gospel of St. John, which took a long time to hear while you were standing. My son, in the vision I took you through each Station of the Cross through My journey to Calvary. You remember them well because you pray them on every Friday. I love all of you so much that I suffered My scourging, My trip through the Stations of the Cross, and My death on the cross. My sacrifice is to allow all worthy souls to have an opportunity to be saved from your sins, and one day to come to heaven. Now, you need to show Me how much you love Me in your daily actions, prayers, and Masses. Come to the Triduum services to share in the pain that I suffered.”

Monday, April 3, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, Lazarus’ sister, Mary, placed expensive ointment on My feet.Judas complained that the oil could have been sold and the money given to the poor. I told Judas that the poor you have with you all of the time, but I am with you for a short time. Let Mary use this ointment for My burial preparation. The Pharisees wanted to kill Me and Lazarus, because this miracle of raising someone from the dead could bring a lot of believers to Me. The Pharisees wanted to keep their power, which is why they wanted to kill Me. You can see that the desire for power was driving the Pharisees against Me. The Democrats also are desiring power over your people, so they are trying to remove their opposition by any means possible.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how many people have strived to get rich so they could use their money to control people. You are seeing this happen with the billionaires today who use their money to steal elections and use corrupt judges and prosecutors to bring down their opposition. It may appear that evil is winning over good people, but this is only temporary. When I will bring My Comet of Chastisement down on the earth, all of the evil people will be cleansed from the earth into the eternal flames of hell, and they will lose all of their power.So have no fear of the evil ones, for My justice will fall on them in due time. Be faithful to Me every day in your prayers and in your good deeds.”

Tuesday, April 4, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Upper Room My apostles and I were celebrating the Passover Supper. It was the first Mass when I gave them My Body and Blood under the appearances of bread and wine. This is when Judas was exposed for betraying Me to the Jews. St. Peter also said he would die for Me, but I told him that before the cock crows, he would deny Me three times. Both Judas and St. Peter denied Me, but only St. Peter would repent and seek My forgiveness. After My Resurrection in Galilee on the beach, I asked St. Peter if he loved Me three times because he denied Me three times. He said he loved Me, and I said feed My lambs. During the Mass you recite the Agnus Dei three times just as St. Peter did. I love all of you so much, and this is why I died for you to offer you salvation for your souls.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

So not only is Jesus a news junkie....but he's a conspiracy theorist as well. Shit...he may as well start posting here himself. He'd fit right in.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

April 5, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, at the Last Supper in the Upper Room, I told My apostles that it was Judas who would betray Me to the Jews. He did this for thirty pieces of silver. Judas led the band of people to take Me away at the Garden of Gethsemene. I spoke of Judas as it would be better if he had not been born. But I used him for My purpose of saving the souls of the people. You are about to have the Triduum of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday. Remember to make your Good Friday oil on Good Friday at 3:00 a.m. Try to be present for all of these services. I love all of you, so now you can show Me your love by following Me in the most important week of the Church Year.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are many rich people in the world and they are behind the scenes, but they are using their money to control the world. This is why you are seeing many gold coins hanging from top to bottom in a room, and there were ten men in black controlling countries. You are aware of secret societies like the Masons who are behind many events going on in the world. These men are controlling countries through the elections and their currencies. You have such people controlling your own elections and the dollar. When these evil ones threaten your lives, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the Apollo trips to the moon back in the 1960’s by American astronauts. Now you are planning another series of manned trips to the moon, and eventually to Mars. Man wants to explore space, and some countries even want to colonize the moon and Mars. You are even seeing competition between China and America. Many inventions resulted from your previous exploration of the moon. Pray that you will learn more about My creations in the universe so you will be drawn to love Me and see My miracles.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have made the Good Friday oilbefore, and I asked you to anoint this oil especially on those workers who were forced to take multiple Covid shots, which have caused heart problems on them. You make the Good Friday oil at 3:00 a.m. on Good Friday. Put virgin olive oil in a bowl with a wick of cotton through a plastic lid, and light a flame on the wick in the oil. Pray 33 Apostles’ Creeds and 7 Hail Holy Queens in a holy hour. You can let the flame burn through the night. Put the flame out in the morning and place it back in a bottle with the name ‘Good Friday Oil’ with the date.”

Jesus said: “My son, you bought an Easter Candle for your chapel and you burned it during your prayer group meetings during the Easter Season last year. You could change the year and burn it again at your meetings. If it should burn too low, you could buy another one. This flame represents My Presence and that of the Holy Spirit. This is a celebration of My Resurrection after I died on the cross to save all souls who accept Me. All of heaven rejoices during this Easter Season, and you are blessed with the beautiful readings from the Acts of the Apostles.”

Jesus said: “My son, you had the opportunity to visit a communist country in China, and you saw a little of the restrictions the people are suffering. Open public Masses are not allowed. You only had a private Mass for your pilgrims in your hotel. The Chinese people could only have Mass in the underground church in secret. Communists are atheists and they limit any worship of Me. I am warning your people in America that you are losing your rights, and you will be seeing more persecution of Christians. The refuges that are being prepared, will be your safe havens where you will have faithful priests offering the Mass with the proper words of Consecration. Be prepared when I will call My people to the safety of My refuges where My angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones want to change your money to a digital dollar that will be controlled by your government. They will convert your dollars to a new digital currency, and then they will remove the paper dollars from circulation.If you buy anything that is not according to a liberal agenda, you could have your bank accounts brought to zero and you could even face prison. They will follow this with the mark of the beast or a computer chip in the body that you should refuse to take. Your faithful people will be threatened if you worship Me. This will be when I will call you to My refuges because the men in black will try to force the chip in the body on everyone by going house to house. You will be safe at My refuges by being invisible, so be prepared to come to My refuges when I call you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are reading in the Gospel how I suffered at My scourging, carrying My cross, and being crucified on My cross. Take time to reflect on how I suffered in My death on the cross. This is why I have you pray the Stations of the Cross on every Friday throughout the year. I also ask you to refrain from eating meat on Friday in remembrance of My death on the cross on Good Friday. I was in the tomb after My death for three days, and then I rose from the dead with My greatest miracle of My Resurrection. This astounded My apostles, but they finally believed in Me when they saw My wounds and I ate some baked fish. I sent My apostles out to preach My Good News of My Resurrection to all the people so they could be converted to be believers. Rejoice, My people, because all worthy souls will be resurrected on the last day, as I will welcome you into the glory of My heavenly kingdom. Alleluia, I have RISEN.”

April 6, 2023: (Holy Thursday)
    Jesus said: “My people, tonight you remember My Last Supper when I consecrated the bread and wine into My Body and Blood at the first Mass. You saw the priest and the deacon washing the feet of some of your people, as I washed the feet of My apostles. You also had a chance to visit several churches as part of your tradition. This is a sign of how your churches are joined together in your belief in Me. You were able to pray several rosaries and a Divine Mercy Chaplet in the quiet of the night with other people. I was captive in a prison as they prepared to crucify Me on the next day, Friday. Give thanks that I offered up My life to help save your souls.”

April 7, 2023: (Good Friday)

Jesus said: “My people, I love all of you so much that I took the time to be incarnated as a God-man, so I could suffer and die to save those souls who accept and believe in Me. I love all of you, but some people will refuse to love Me. Pray that they will change their hearts at My Warning. I thank you for praying your 33 Apostles Creeds and your 7 Hail Holy Queen prayers. Do not worry if you have to keep relighting your flame in the virgin olive oil. Your prayers are beautiful to Me, but your personal prayers in talking with Me from your heart, expresses even a sweeter love to My Heart. Take time to give Me a personal prayer of love for Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have paid the ransom for your souls with My death on the cross. People, who are crucified, die a slow agonizing death as you keep trying to lift your body to breathe. I died for all souls, past, present, and future. You inherited Adam’s punishment of death and a weakness to sin. I paid the price to free you of original sin, when you are baptized. Once I died, I freed many souls to come into heaven when I opened the gates to heaven. Some souls are taken to heaven also after Holy Week from purgatory. You start your Divine Mercy Novena today that ends on Divine Mercy Sunday. Pray the prayers from St. Faustina and try to get to Confession next week. This will give you a plenary indulgence which removes the punishment due for your sins. Remember to pray your Stations of the Cross on every Friday in remembrance of My death on Good Friday.”

Saturday, April 8, 2023: (Easter Vigil)

Jesus said: “My people, I told My apostles several times that I would be crucified, but I would rise in three days. My disciples did not understand about rising from the dead. They did not know that death and sin had no hold on Me, but I have conquered death and sin. I have died to bring salvation to all those people who believe in Me. The empty tomb is the answer to all of their questions, because I resurrected and now I am appearing in My glorified body. I met Mary Magdalene at the tomb and I called her by name, Mary. She was grateful to see I was alive. The other disciples went to the empty tomb, and they heard an angel tell them I was among the living and not the dead. I told Mary to tell My apostles that I would see them in Galilee.”

April 9, 2023: (Easter Sunday)

Jesus said: “My people, some of My apostles remembered how I told them I would rise from the dead in three days. I love all of you so much that I offered My life to bring salvation to all of mankind. It is up to each person whether they want to accept Me or not. But those people, who love Me and seek the forgiveness of their sins, can be with Me forever in heaven. I visited My apostles on the road to Emmaus, at the Upper Room, and on the beach at Galilee. I called all of My faithful to go out and share My Good News of My Resurrection. You have a beautiful sunny day, and you witnessed a beautiful Baptism of Emma Lynn. It is good that you have your children baptized and brought into My Church. Happy Easter to everyone.”

Monday, April 10, 2023:

Jesus said: “My people, I met the women who came to the empty tomb and they were surprised to see that I rose from the dead. I told the women to tell My apostles that I would see them in Galilee. St. Peter and St. John saw the empty tomb, but they did not yet see My risen Body. They all had a hard time believing the women that I rose from the dead. It was only later when I appeared to My apostles in the Upper Room, that they believed in My Resurrection. All of you are also happy with My Resurrection because all of My faithful will be resurrected on the last day. My son, I have helped you with your back and you are rejoicing.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am the Light of the world that disperses the darkness of sin in the world. As you light your own Paschal Candle for 2023, this is a sign of My Presence and the Presence of the Holy Spirit. Rejoice in this flame of love that focuses your attention on My Resurrection from the dead.”

Jesus said: “My people, My first encounter after My Resurrection is when I met Mary Magdalene at the empty tomb. She wanted to touch Me, but I told her that I had not yet gone back to My Father, so she should not touch Me. In one reading you heard the Pharisees conspired with the soldiers to have them report that My followers stole My Body from the tomb. The Pharisees gave them a good amount of money to give the report of the followers stealing the body to explain why I was missing at the tomb. The Gospels tell the real account of My Resurrection as I appeared to My apostles several times.”

Jesus said: “My people, My apostles did not understand what rising from the dead meant. They did not accept that I resurrected until I appeared to them in the Upper Room. I call on all of My faithful to proclaim My Good News from the rooftops that I resurrected from the dead, because death had no hold on Me. I conquered death and sin, and I have brought salvation from all of your sins. This is such a glorious moment when the gates of heaven are opened to all worthy souls to enter. By loving Me and seeking the forgiveness of your sins, you will be worthy to enter heaven on the last day. Some souls will need some time in purgatory to be ready.”

Jesus said: “My people, each day on earth brings you closer to your judgment and eventually to your entrance into heaven. The gates of heaven are now open for all worthy souls. You know how many souls need to be purified in purgatory before you are worthy to enter heaven. You are aware of Mercy Sunday and the plenary indulgence you can receive to take away all punishment due for your sins. This is a gift of My mercy given through St. Faustina which you can have by praying the nine day Novena and coming to Confession within a week before or after Mercy Sunday. Take advantage of this grace to cleanse all punishment due for your sins.”

Jesus said: “My son, have your people pray for your safe travel out and back from California. You know well how you are attacked by the evil ones, especially on your return trip. You remember well on your recent trip to California how you were caught in the water of a flooded stream. Your friend had to get a neighbor to pull the car out of the water just in time to get to the airport. That is why you need to pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer for safe travel both going to and returning from California. Trust in Me that I will have My angels protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, Lent is a beautiful time to work on improving your spiritual lives. You show your love for Me when you fast between meals and refrain from meat on Lenten Fridays. You even refrained from eating sweets and candy during the whole week. You proved to yourself that you can use your will power to control the cravings of your body. You can also use your will power and self-denial to avoid sin and the near occasions of sin. By obeying My Commandments, you are coming closer to Me out of love, and you avoid insulting Me with your sins.”

Jesus said: “My son, I know you have been suffering sciatica pain, and you have been trying several ways to reduce your pain. You just tried some cooling cream on your back and you got some relief overnight. Pray to Me for a healing of this pain as you are about to take a trip to California. Many people suffer from chronic pain, so you are not alone. Remember how I asked you to offer up your pain to help souls on earth and even souls in purgatory. Do not waste your pain, but offer it up to Me for My intentions and all souls who could benefit from your offering.”

April 11, 2023:

Jesus said: “My people, today in St. John’s Gospel I appeared to Mary Magdalene near the empty tomb. She was so happy to see Me, but she did not recognize Me until I called her name, Mary. She responded: ‘Teacher’. Then she ran to tell My apostles that she had seen Me. The apostles did not believe her. St. Peter and St. John went to My empty tomb and they believed that I was not there, but they did not yet understand what rising from the dead meant. Because of My Resurrection, it is up to My faithful to spread My Good News to everyone.”

Jesus said: “My people, with such a weak leader as Biden, you will always have a threat of war from Russia or China. Your biggest threat is if the one world people are allowed to have control over everyone’s money with the digital dollar.If your people do not rebel about taking your money, then you have already been taken over. Such a controlled digital dollar will allow the left to zero all the accounts of your conservative opposition.You will have a communist dictator in Biden.If this is allowed, you will soon need to come to My refuges that are protected by My angels. You will see a take over by the Antichrist for a time, but then I will destroy all of the evil ones, and they will be thrown into hell. So trust in My protection from the evil ones, because they will soon be cleansed from the earth.”

Wednesday, April 12, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are in the midst of a coming battle between the good people and the evil ones. I am calling My faithful soldiers on earth and My angels in heaven as they are all preparing to do battle against Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. You will see there will be a great battle on the grounds of Armageddon.This will be a battle between My faithful remnant with My angels against all the evil angels and the evil people. It will be a physical and a spiritual battle. You know in the Scriptures that I will be victorious over the evil ones at the end of the tribulation. I will bring My Comet of Chastisementagainst the evil people, but I will have My angels protect My faithful at My refuges with a shield of protection. The evil demons and evil people will be cast into hell at that time. Then I will lift My faithful up into the air, as I will renew the earth and I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace.This will be a reward for all of My people who are faithful to Me in all I have asked you to do in My service.”

Thursday, April 13, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are all happy to get together with Juliet and Fr. Michel R. and you may not have another such opportunity with Fr. Michel again. You are taking everything in faith to have this Conference, so enjoy your retreat. I have warned My people recently to stock up on food for possibly the last time. Now your time for coming to My refuges is drawing near. So I am calling all of My refuge builders to make one last check that all of your preparations are working.Remember not to have fear of the evil ones’ plans because I will have My angels protecting you and making you invisible. Always trust in Me that I am with you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I keep telling My people to have no fear of what is to come. You hear the evil ones with all of their threats, but in the end you will be protected. Some may be martyred for their faith in Me. You are seeing a coat of arms on a shield as My army will be raised up to fight the evil ones. You are familiar with the power of My angels when one angel killed 185,000 enemy Assyrian soldiers in a short time. My angels will show their power in front of you, and the evil ones will fall back in fear. When you see the wrong words used at the Consecration of the Mass, I will not be Present, and I will call you to My refuges. When you see the men in black trying to force the mark of the beast on everyone, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.So rejoice, and have no fear because My angels will lift your shields against all of the evil things the demons will bring against you.”

Friday, April 14, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My son, I love you even more than you love Me. A faithful soul is a real treasure to Me, and it is such a soul that I can use to spread My message of love to everyone. You are all coming to confess your sins for your Divine Mercy Novena. I am more than happy to share My graces with every repentant sinner. I have given you glimpses of heaven and being with Me is your constant goal. I want My faithful to pray for all souls to be saved. You can also help the souls in purgatory with your prayers. Most of all remember to pray your four rosaries for your family’s souls. I love all of you and My angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, during the Covid pandemic you saw empty chairs on the altar when your churches were closed by your government edicts. A time will come again when you will see a new Mass brought forth when the words of Consecration will be changed.This will be a time when My faithful should not come to such an evil Mass when I will no longer be Present. This will be a sign to My faithful that it is time to come to My refugesso My faithful priests can have a proper Mass when I will again be Present among you. Trust in Me and have no fear, because you will see My victory come over the evil ones.”

Saturday, April 15, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am showing Myself as the Infant of Prague and I love you just as much as when I am full grown. My purpose is to show you how much I am offended by your abortions of My unborn babies, and also about all the children who are being abused, even by their parents. You also are offending Me by your sins of the flesh when you use contraceptives and sterilizations. Also you are to avoid prostitution, adultery, and fornication. Many souls go to hell for all of these unforgiven sins. You rarely hear the priest talk about these sins in the pulpit because they are afraid of insulting people and they may threaten donations in the church. So I want My faithful to be humble and innocent as little children because this is how you need to be in order to be allowed into heaven. Yes, you are to seek the forgiveness of your sins in Confession, but you need to be child-like in your actions and prayers before Me.”

The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I want to affirm I had only Jesus as my Son by the Holy Spirit, because I was forever virgin. Those people, who think I had other children, are badly mistaken. I love all of you and my Son gave me the gift of my Immaculate Conception, and I was without sin because I lived in God’s Divine Will. I am the Blessed Mother of the Divine Mercy. Give praise and thanks to my Son, Jesus. Jesus I trust in you.”

Sunday, April 16, 2023: (Mercy Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My son, you are nothing without Me, and you need to feed on the Bread of My Eucharist for your physical and spiritual strength. Your daily prayers are your means to show Me your love for Me, and I know you want to follow My Will and all of My instructions. This vision of traveling in a boat upstream is a sign to you of how you must suffer persecution when you preach My Word of love for everyone. The evil ones try to control your mind with their lies and mandates of the vaccines. Tell My people they need to pray more and trust in My protection without fearing the plans of the evil ones. When you have courage in following My Ways and not the ways of the world, you will have constant joy in sharing My Word and evangelizing souls for Me. In the end it is the saving of souls that should be your most important mission. Just as I sent out My apostles to spread My Word of love, so I send My faithful out to help bring the lost sheep back to Me. So ask the Divine Shepherd in Me to send out more laborers in the midst of wolves to pray for more vocations to the priesthood.”

P.S. Offer up our pains and troubles for the poor souls and for the souls in purgatory. Jesus loves our personal prayer that comes from our heart.

Jesus said: “My people, I love all of you so much and you are seeing in this image how I pour out My mercy, My graces, and My Living Water of the Holy Spirit on all of you. You live in My Sacred Heart and you are the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit. I also showed you the Shroud of Turin that covered My Body in the tomb.You have seen and heard from an old, deceased friend how you are all present in the blood of this Shroud when it is magnified. I died for all of you to bring you salvation. So trust in Me to guide you through life.”

Jesus said: “My people, after you have come to Confession and you prayed the Divine Mercy Novena, you are receiving your plenary indulgence. This is why you have so much joy in your heart and soul because you have been healed of all the punishment due for your sins. You have your trust in Me to accomplish the spiritual mission I have given each of you. Rejoice, rejoice, My people, because you have been set free of all of the bonds of your sins. Love one another as I love you every day.”

Monday, April 17, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, at every Mass when the priest uses the proper words of Consecration, you are witnessing a miracle of the Transubstantiation of the bread and wine into My Body and My Blood. This is called the Real Presence of My Body and Blood that you receive in Holy Communion. You are only able to receive Me when you do not have any mortal sin on your soul. If you do have mortal sin and you receive My Host, you would be committing a mortal sin. So only receive Me when you are worthy in your soul. There are a good number of Catholics who do not believe in My Real Presence in the consecrated Host. You, My son, have been to Lanciano, Italy and Los Teques, Venezuela where you saw such miracles. You even saw a person have such a miracle on His tongue. So believe in faith that I am truly Present in every consecrated Host. Give praise and thanks to Me whenever you see such a Eucharistic miracle.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am calling My faithful to be born again in the Spirit. You are baptized in the flesh when you are born and you receive the sacrament of Baptism. Later in life you are baptized in the Spirit when you receive the sacrament of Confirmation. At a certain point in your life, you understand how you can do nothing without My help. It is at that point that you give everything over to Me and you let Me lead you in everything you do. You let Me be the center of your life, and this is truly when you fully appreciate how much I do for you every day. Give praise and thanks to Me when you see My Light to guide you through all of your troubles.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Easter Candle
    So fake jesus enjoys the pagan fertility festival?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

July 4, 2017: (Independence day)
    Jesus said: “My people, there are occult meetings going on where humans and animals are sacrificed to Satan in a black mass. You may not see this evil going on, and it is causing bad things to happen from their curses and hexes that they place on people. People are drinking evil potions, and they are causing demons to possess them. I know there is a lot of sin going on, but the evil sacrifices and curses are spreading worse evil among your people. I will be bringing down punishment on America for its sins, but I could destroy these covens with fire before I bring a general disaster on all the people. If you start seeing fires burn up places of black masses, do not be surprised. You will see My wrath pour out on the evil ones because I have limits where evil can only go so far. Trust in My protection from the worst evil among you.”
    LMAO!!! The way this one reads is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    So fake jesus enjoys the pagan fertility festival?
    And he's a news junkie...A conspiracy theorist.....Probably a YouTuber as well.

Just from what I see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    LMAO!!! The way this one reads is hilarious!
    It's just sad, to me. The fake jesus is made to be a sinner by catholicism and protestantism. This particular jesus apparently loves to break this commandment"

Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you take ye heed: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Christianity really doesn't care. The Scriptures ON THEIR TERMS ONLY.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2023:

Jesus said: “My people, many people know John 3:16: ‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that those who believe in Him may have life everlasting.’ This verse is addressed to everyone no matter what their beliefs may be. You are all called to believe in Me and follow My Commandments. Not everyone believes in Me right now, but at death and at the Warning everyone will have to make a choice to believe in Me or not. After the Warning there will be six weeks when you will have a time of Conversion when there will be no evil influence. My faithful will have an opportunity to help your relatives to come to My love and believe in Me. You are already praying your four rosaries for this intention of being able to convert all of your relatives at that time. If people do not believe in Me, they could be on the road to hell. So pray and work to save your relatives from going to hell, so they can love Me forever in heaven.”

Thursday, April 20, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, My apostles had the Holy Spirit come down on them with tongues of fire and they received many graces to witness My Good News. It was by the power I gave them that they were able to heal a cripple in My Name. They were then questioned by the Pharisees for doing such a healing in My Name. The Pharisees wanted My apostles to stop teaching about My Resurrection, but My apostles were defiant. They told the Pharisees that it was better to obey God than to obey men. So they continued to preach in My Name when an angel released them from prison. This is a lesson for My faithful so you do not restrain yourself from preaching My Good News, even if you are harassed or persecuted. You will be seeing more persecution as the evil ones will try to stop your evangelizing. You witnessed some interference on your Zoom program from people trying to stop your program. You continued on later. So expect more problems, but be resolute in sharing My messages. I thank all of My faithful who are witnessing My love to others. So continue your work, and remember that it is truly better to obey Me than to be quiet like the evil ones want you to be.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you know of a coming Warning or the Illumination of Conscience. This Warning will wake up many souls who are not worshiping Me on Sundays as they should. Everyone all over the earth will experience their life review all at the same time. You will see a darkness at first. Then you will see two suns in the sky where one is a comet. After your life review, you will see a mini-judgment and you will visit your destination. Many people will desire Confession. So come to frequent Confession so your soul is ready to meet Me at your mini-judgment.”

Jesus said: “My son, you will be seeing more attacks on the messages as you send them to your spiritual director.Sometimes he does not receive them, and other times he sends them to you, and you do not receive them. These persecutions will become more frequent both on your website and on your Zoom program. Before you send things pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer.”

Jesus said: “My son, you were successful in not eating sweets all throughout Lent, so you can minimize any desserts as a favor to Me now that you can see you can live without your desserts. Offer this up for souls.”

Jesus said: “My son, I know you have been suffering from a sciatica pain, and you are offering it up for souls. It may be difficult to do your yard work, so you may have to ask for some help or pay someone to cut the grass. Pray for Me to minimize your pain, or hire someone to do it for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have worked to set up your refuge with My help. Some people may find it difficult to come to your refuge, especially when St. Joseph builds a place for 5,000 people. You may be called to use your van to pick up people with your van and bring them to your refuge. I will direct you when and where to pick them up.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been reading how the one world people are planning to take your dollars out of circulation, and replace it with a digital dollar.They will use a bank holiday to shut down the banks.If this happens soon, you may lose your money and you may not be able to buy food in your stores.If the people riot in the streets, you could see Biden declare a martial law.Otherwise, you will not have money to buy food at your stores. In either case you most likely will be called to My refuges where I will multiply your food.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing continuous damage from tornadoes and heavy rain that is causing floods. You witnessed a large torrent of rain that caused some flooding all over California. You even had to have your hostess’ car pulled out of a large overflowing stream. Be prepared for more serious weather, and later fires and hurricanes. Many of these things you have seen before, but it will be the higher frequency and severity that will be worse than normal. Last year you had a small water shortage, but this year you are seeing more rain than normal. Pray that your farmers are able to provide your food, or you could see a coming famine.”

Friday, April 21, 2023: (St. Anselm)
    Jesus said: “My people, St. Peter and St. John were being held in prison because the leaders of the Sanhedrin were trying to keep them from teaching in My Name. Gamaliel stepped forward and explained how several people had followers, but when they died, their followers were dispersed. So he told the Sanhedrin not to kill the apostles because they could be fighting against Me. So the Sanhedrin had My apostles flogged and released. My apostles rejoiced because they had been counted worthy to suffer disgrace for teaching and healing in My Name. So My faithful also need to stand up against the evil ones, and preach My Good News of My Resurrection to all those who accept My Word. All those people, who believe in Me and follow My Commandments, will find their reward with Me in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the criminals and the liberal Democrats know they are doing wrong things, and I hold all people accountable for disobeying My Commandments. Stealing and beating people are against My laws, even if they are not put in jail. Pray that such people will be converted after the Warning in the Conversion time. If they do not accept Me, then such people could be on the road to hell if they do not repent of their crimes. You have communists trying to take down your country, so be ready to come to the safety of My refuges when I call you.”

Saturday, April 22, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can identify with the panic of the apostles in a bad storm at sea. When My apostles saw Me walking on the water, they thought I was a ghost. But I assured them when I said: ‘It is I’. Then the storm subsided and they arrived on shore. During life you will meet with many situations in storms or bad weather. Remember that you can call on Me for help in any difficult problems.When you travel many places, you will see missed planes with overnight stays that were not planned. Just have faith in Me that I will help you in the worst situations. I love all of you so much, but you will be tested at times to see how your faith in Me will endure. Trust in Me in prayer, especially when you pray the long form of the St. Michael prayer before and coming home on your trips.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is supporting a corrupt regime in the Ukraine with billions of dollars of military weapons, but much of the money is going to the rich leaders. Your military manufacturers are making money on another endless war. Russia is getting weapons from its allies, and this war could lead to a world war if more countries enter the conflict. Pray to find a peaceful solution to stop the bloodshed.”

Sunday, April 23, 2023: (Road to Emmaus)
    Jesus said: “My people, this is a beautiful Gospel when I met the two disciples on the road to Emmaus. They did not recognize Me at first. The disciples asked Me if I knew of My being crucified. Later, I explained the Scriptures to them of why the Messiah had to come and die to bring salvation for everyone who accepts Me. At supper they recognized Me at the breaking of the bread as at Holy Communion. I vanished from their sight, and they remarked how their hearts were burning inside with joy as I explained the Scriptures to them. Clopas and St. Peter known as Simon, told the other apostles how they had seen Me alive talking with them. Still the rest of the apostles had a hard time in understanding My Resurrection until I appeared to them in the Upper Room. Continue to rejoice and share My Good News of My Resurrection with everyone.”

Monday, April 24, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are still in the Easter Season and you have been built up by My Resurrection and My Divine Mercy. Now you need to be strengthened in your faith to witness My Good News as St. Stephen did. He was strong in the faith and the Jews were not able to win debates with him. So they did what the evil ones do by making up lies to put him down. You are seeing former President Trump also is being bullied by the lies of the Democrats as they do not want him in the White House. When the evil politicians want power, they lie and cheat in the elections to keep good people out of office. It may appear that the evil ones are winning today, but after the tribulation, I will bring My victory over the evil ones and they will be cast into hell. So have no fear as I will protect you at My refuges, for the days of the evil ones are numbered when I will bring My justice down on the earth.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a continuous stream of weather disasters all over your country. In your vision you are seeing heavy rains and waves from the ocean that are causing flooding in Florida and Louisiana. These low lands are vulnerable to floods from hurricanes and bad weather. I have warned your people that it would be better to move inland to higher ground away from the coasts, because they are vulnerable to flooding. Pray for the people who have lost their homes from floods, tornadoes and hurricanes.”

Tuesday, April 25, 2023: (St. Mark, the Evangelist)
    Jesus said: “My people, the four Evangelists gave different details of My preaching while I was on the earth. The apostles all knew about My Resurrection and that I was the promised Messiah. So as I left My apostles for heaven, I gave them My parting words for them to share My Gospel of love with all the people of the world. I was very clear in saying that those people, who believe in Me, will be saved, but those people, who do not believe in Me, will be lost in hell. That is why I am depending on My faithful to spread the words of My Gospels and the Good News of My Resurrection.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, April 26, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, just as I resurrected with new life, so in spring you are seeing new growth in the trees along with the spring flowers. It is a joyful time of the year, and I want to bring new life into your souls as you reach out to evangelize souls to know and love Me. I send out My faithful followers to spread My Word in My Good News of My Resurrection. Everyone needs to hear My call to believe in Me, so you can have eternal life with Me in heaven. I give every soul an opportunity to love Me, and each person has to make a personal choice whether to love Me or not. Those people, who believe in Me and seek My forgiveness of their sins, will be on the road to eternal life with Me. Those souls, who refuse to love Me and refuse to believe in Me, are on the road to hell. This is why it is important to spread My Word of love to draw all the lost sheep to the Good Shepherd.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are right to practice your solar power usage to run your water well pump. You practiced this several months ago, but you are getting close to My refuge time. So practice this for your water pump and your sump pump using your solar panels to insure it is working. The evil ones are about to test your people with a bank holiday. When you see this, there could be a possible riot, or people will be searching for food. Be ready to stay at your refuge without traveling when you see the banks close. Pray for My people to be alert, when I will warn you to come to My refuges.”

Thursday, April 27, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, I mentioned in previous messages how I sent out My apostles to evangelize the people with My Good News about My Resurrection. In the first reading you read how the Holy Spirit led St. Philip to catch up with the Ethiopian eunuch, who was the treasurer for the Queen of Ethiopia. The eunuch was reading about Me in Isaiah. So St. Philip was invited to explain the Scripture about My dying for the people. When they saw some water, the eunuch asked St. Philip to baptize him into the faith. After the Baptism of the eunuch, the Holy Spirit took St. Philip away from the eunuch’s sight. My son, I told you how you and your wife would be traveling by bi-location to visit and support other refuges during the tribulation. Now, you see that you will be moved about by the Holy Spirit, just as St. Philip was taken away from the Ethiopian eunuch.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said:: “My son, you were happy to be with Fr. Michel at Juliet’s Gospa prayer house in California. Fr. Michel gave a three day retreat that you could share with your prayer group. He also mentioned that this would probably be his last visit to California. He talked about the Antichrist and spoke about a book called ‘Revelations’ which was a summary of several apparition sites. You had a sense that the restrictions on the border would persist with forced Covid shots.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing various candidates running for President both among the Democrats and the Republicans. This will mean some possible primary debates. Pray that this coming 2024 election will not be so controlled by money from big donors. Once you can control the vote by using illegal and cheating ballots, then you have lost your democracy.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are hearing less stories about some banks failing, or being bailed out by the taxpayer. The bank failure problem has not been fully resolved, but the media people are keeping this problem subdued from the headlines. I have warned you in the past to be watching for any bank holiday, because this may be the means for introducing the digital dollar to replace your paper dollars. If your money is cancelled in your account, you may have to come to My refuges for your physical and spiritual needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, the new digital dollar will be your first attack on your people through the new money.You will also see another pandemic virus that will be launched with more shutdowns. Refuse to take any vaccines, and use your ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and MMS (chlorine dioxide) that can kill viruses. Also have some antibiotics, essential oils, and Good Friday oil for your healing. If you see bodies on the ground, then come to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the Republicans passing an increase in your National Debt Limit with restrictions on future spending. If there is not an agreement passed, you could see a threat of your currency being reduced in value, if you do not pay your debts.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you before that the evil ones are running out of time, and they will be pushing their world takeover faster in preparation for the Antichrist to take control over the world.This means you will see more persecution of Christians.The evil ones will use their money and the media to control your freedoms in your communications. This is why various TV commentators are being removed to control what you hear. Expect more attacks on your website and your Zoom conference. Be ready to come to My refuges when I will call you.
    The Antichrist is about to declare himself.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones want to bring another pandemic virus so the World Health Organization can supercede your government control with more shut downs and mandates.You will also have to deal with a new digital dollar and a forced mark of the beast. The Church will also be threatened by Masons controlling the New Mass without the proper words of the Consecration. Be ready to come to My refuges when you see these events takeover the earth. Have no fear because I will protect you at My refuges with My angels.”

Friday, April 28, 2023:
    Jesus said: “My people, I know I have given your main mission to reach out and try to help save as many souls as possible with your evangelizing. Many souls will be awakened at My Warning when I will show everyone their life review and their mini-judgment of where they are headed. My son, your second mission is to prepare your refuge of independent living. This is why I asked you to put in a water well, store a lot of food that will be multiplied, have some fuels for heating and cooking, and prepare for Mass and Adoration. Some people may criticize you now, but when your electric grid goes down, and your money is taken away, you will have to rely on Me and your preparations. The same people who are criticizing you today will be like the people in Noah’s time who were drowned in the flood. Those people, who do not believe in Me after the Warning, will not be allowed into My refuges, and they will be killed by My Comet of Chastisement and will be sent to hell.Continue to pray for your relatives to be saved so they can come to My refuges. I will provide for all of your needs at My refuges, and I will bring all of the evil ones to hell. Believe in Me and be saved.”

Saturday, April 29, 2023: (St. Catherine of Sienna)
    Jesus said: “My people, I explained to My apostles that I gave them My Body to eat and My Blood to drink as a sign of My Real Presence in the consecrated Bread and Wine. Some of My followers left Me because they thought this was cannibalism. In fact you are truly eating My Body when you receive Me in the consecrated Host in Holy Communion. You, My followers, truly believe in My Real Presence when you receive Me into your heart and soul. You read how St. Peter healed a cripple in My Name, Jesus. This power is in My Name and My faithful can truly heal each other when you pray in My Name, Jesus.St. Peter also raised one person from the dead. In the Gospel you also saw Me raise someone from the dead. You also gave praise and thanks to Me when I resurrected from the tomb on Easter Sunday. I call on you to pray over people in My Name, and in faith you can heal each other. If you have faith in My Name, Jesus, it will be done for you. Have faith even the size of a mustard seed, and I will heal you.”

Sunday, April 30, 2023: (Good Shepherd Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am the Sheep gate where everyone must come through Me in order to enter heaven. Many people are familiar with a picture of a Lamb holding a banner with a Bible underneath. You have this same picture under your altar in your chapel. I am the unblemished Lamb of God who offered My life up to save all of My sheep. I call all of My faithful to enter through Me as a gate to your eternal life in heaven. I love all of you so much that I died for the forgiveness of your sins. I call on you to be sorry for your sins against Me, and ask My forgiveness of your sins in Confession. Many of you went to Confession around Mercy Sunday to receive your plenary indulgence that took away any punishment due for your sins. I send out My faithful to evangelize any lost sheep who are willing to be converts to the faith. Continue to pray for sinners, especially for those souls in your family. You can help the souls in purgatory with your rosaries to bring them closer to being in heaven with Me. Trust in Me at all times to guard you on your travels and I will answer your prayers.”

Monday, May 1, 2023: (St. Joseph the worker)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have priests, employers, and parents, who have people under their care, like shepherds, and they are responsible for the spiritual and physical needs of the people. Parents love their children, and they do everything to protect them and feed them. Even when your children grow older, you still need to pray for their souls, and guide them on the right path to heaven. I watch over all of My flock of believers, and I do not want to lose even one soul. I call on My faithful to share My Word with everyone so they can hear My Word and be saved.”

Jesus said: “My people, you had over a hundred people attend the marriage of your grandson to a beautiful Christian lady. It was a wonderful marriage with plenty of pictures and a reception with good food. Your family had to travel over eight hours to attend this wedding. Several of your grandchildren have been married, and now you have six great grandchildren. You have more souls to pray for in your expanding family. Be grateful for so many grandchildren and great grandchildren. Every time you have a new marriage, you are joining more families to yours. Keep praying for all of your family’s souls that they will become believers in Me so they can be saved.”

Tuesday, May 2, 2023: (St. Athanasius)
    Jesus said: “My people, St. Athanasius was a strong supporter of My Divinity. He fought the Arian heresy that stated I was not the Son of God. The Council of Nicea made a declaration that I indeed am the Son of God. You recite the Nicene Creed every Sunday to proclaim My Divinity. You declare that I am God the Father’s only Begotten Son, and I died to forgive your sins. No other person was resurrected from the dead like I was on Easter Sunday, which is more proof that death and sin have no hold on Me. Rejoice that My Church has been blessed by the saints to fight off many heresies against Me.”