Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I want all of My people to follow only My agenda and not your worldly agenda. I look into the heart for all of the intentions of your actions. It is a big difference in your life if your intentions are selfish vs. doing things for Me in My glory. You can live your life consecrating everything you do for Me, and you can do it for My greater glory, and not for your own satisfaction. Your vision of St. Therese is one of My saints in how she did everything for Me out of love for Me. You can use the saints’ lives as an example to follow. You may not be able to completely imitate them, but they may help you to improve your spiritual life. You each have a special mission that only you can carry for your cross of life. I have fitted everyone’s cross to their life’s mission. You need to say ‘yes’ to accept My mission for you, and I will help you to carry it out. It is by your trust in Me and living out your faith as a good Christian, that will put you on the road to heaven. So thank Me for sharing My grace with you, and give praise and thanks to Me for all that I do for you. Above all, I love you so much and I desire that you love Me too. Show Me your love by your good actions, and I will see that your love for Me is sincere.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to give you a message about the abuse of children. The most abuse of children is when mothers abort their children to save shame or for convenience. Abortion of My little ones is calling down the worst punishment I could bring down upon the people of the earth. There are other abuses on young children when parents beat their children, or when they molest them sexually. Even at the day care centers, children can be molested by adults or other children. Another form of abuse of children is when the man or woman leaves their family. This puts a heavy burden on the remaining parent who has to work and put their children in day care. I want parents to not kill their children or abuse them in any way. Just as you love Me, I want parents to truly love their children, and take care of their education and sustenance. Children are My gifts to you, and do not violate their innocence. Your society is falling apart when you do not have two parents home with their kids. Pray for the families and the children so there will be no more abortions and no more abuse.”

Thursday, June 10, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you need to come to Me in the quiet of My Real Presence, so you can get off of your merry-go-round of life. Many people are taken up with the noise of work, talking on the phone, being on the internet, or watching television. You are busy with the necessities of eating meals, buying your groceries, or visiting the sick. When you come to Mass, or you make time for Me in Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament, you need to be quiet and shut down the distractions of life. It is only when you are quiet in contemplation that you can truly listen to what I want you to do in life. You know how much I love each of you, and you love Me as well. I ask you to give reverence to My Real Presence in Holy Communion and in My Host in the monstrance at Adoration. You genuflect when you come into church, and you bow or kneel to receive Me on your tongue at Holy Communion time. By giving Me reverence, you are showing Me your love and respect for your Lord. You need to teach your children their prayers, and give them good example by seeing you praying your daily rosaries and coming to Sunday Mass. By making time for Me in your daily lives, I can help you with all of the trials of your life. Trust in Me to lead you on your path to heaven. This life will pass away, but My words and heaven will not pass away.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: ‘My people, I am showing you the beginning events after the Warning and the six weeks of conversion. You will soon see the Antichrist and his people take over this chair of St. Peter.Once the Antichrist declares himself and even before, I will call My faithful to My refuges so you will be protected from the evil ones by My angels. At My refuges My angels will put a shield of invisibility over you and the evil ones will not see you. At the end of less than 3 1/2 years I will bring My Comet of Chastisement on the earth, and all of the evil ones will be cast into hell.I will renew the earth, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, your electronic services are vulnerable to hackers, and because you have a weak President, you could see many services shutdown all at once.A shutdown of your electric grid would be the most severe and only partial electricity could be used with backup generators. This could shut down your banks, your internet, your air conditioners, and ovens. The backup electricity could only power smaller devices and lights. This could crash your economy, so I have warned you to stock up on three months of food for each member of your family. If your lives are in danger, I will call you to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I will definitely call you to My refuges before the next deadly virus will be released. Unless the vaccinated people have been blessed by the Good Friday oil, or they are healed by looking on My luminous cross, the vaccinated people will die quickly as you saw many bodies on the ground. Only My believers with a cross on their forehead will be allowed by My refuge angels to enter My refuges.All the non-believers will die from the vaccines and viruses or other plagues listed in the Book of Revelation. You will be living at My refuges until I will bring My Comet of Chastisement.”

Jesus said: “My people, even as you are preparing for physical shortages with your food supplies, you also need to be prepared spiritually with frequent Confession.As long as people repent and ask My forgiveness of their sins, then these people will be saved and protected from the evil ones. You will need to trust in Me, and have faith that I can heal you in both body and soul.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the death culture people still killing the unborn in abortion, the old people with euthanasia, and now people will be dying from viruses and vaccines. This killing of man is led by Satan because he hates man for your taking his place in heaven. Trust in Me and I will heal My people of all of your ills in My refuges, as long as you believe in My healing power.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are blessed tonight to have a priest bring you My Real Presence to adore from an earlier Mass. My graces of My Blessed Sacrament go out to all of you . You are seeing the most treasured gift of Myself that I have left among you so I could be with you sacramentally, even to the end of this age.Call on Me to help you in all of your intentions. I am with you always in all of the consecrated Hosts and tabernacles all over the world.”

Jesus said: “My people, you saw how many factors had to come together for the earth to exist to accommodate our complex life forms. Just a few are the right kind of sun, the right distance from the sun, liquid water, and oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere, and an iron core. If you estimate the chance of all of these conditions to be found anywhere in the universe, it would be 10 to the 15th power to one. That makes the earth special for all of My people to live here.”

Friday, June 11, 2021: (The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing My Sacred Heart of love for all of you, and there is an eternal flame along with a crown of thorns. I love you so much that I died for each and every one of you. No greater love can be found that a friend gives up his life for another. Keep your focus on Me in My Eucharist, especially when you come to daily Mass. I am your strength and support to help you through life’s trials. Those people, who do not know and love Me, will suffer much more in their need. So be thankful that I am with you sacramentally and spiritually throughout the day. Show Me your love by your reverence to My Blessed Sacrament and by following My Commandments of love of God and love of neighbor. My faithful, who repent of their sins in Confession and perform works of mercy, will have their reward with Me in heaven. Go and share your love and faith with everyone that you meet in life.”

Jesus said: “My son, this whole subject of controlling people is nothing new to you, because you have read about this in many hard to find documents. All of these programs about controlling people are part of the one world people’s plan to control the masses and prepare you to be controlled by the Antichrist and his helpers.This is part of the elite’s control over your people. Your people right now are being brainwashed by your health officials, your political leaders, and your media to believe the big lies about the Covid virus and the lies about the need for Covid vaccines. Your economy was shut down by a lie about a virus that allowed 98.5% of your people to survive. They have forced you to wear masks and keep a distance in churches and businesses. The biggest lie is that you needed to take an experimental vaccine to return to normal. Many people have taken this bioweapon poison that causes your body to make a spike protein that spreads the virus to every part of your body.This will kill most of the vaccinated people in a few years, and the vaccinated people will spread a virus to the unvaccinated people.Refuse to take this vaccine because you do not need it, and it could kill you. Do not let the media brainwash you that you need this vaccine. Stop listening to this vaccine lie and warn your people to not be taken in by this propaganda. The evil leaders want to reduce the population of the world by killing people with this vaccine. This is a horrific propaganda that you need to avoid and not believe the big lie. Trust in Me to heal you with My Good Friday oil or by looking on the luminous cross at My refuges. I will defeat Satan and all of his lies.”

Saturday, June 12, 2021: (Immaculate Heart of the BVM)
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, you know how I had trouble in My Immaculate Heart when I could not find my Son, Jesus. After looking for Him, we finally found Him teaching the Jewish leaders in the Temple. I asked Jesus why He had done this, and He told us: (Luke 2:40) ‘How is it that you sought Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?’ This was one of my seven sorrows, but I accepted these trials because I was always obedient to the Father’s Will. Being humble and obedient to God’s Will is how I was without sin by God’s grace. You may not be sinless, but you can do your best to follow God’s Will. You have the grace of Confession to cleanse your sins so you can keep your soul close to my Son, Jesus. Trust in Jesus and give your prayers of consecration to Him every day. Keep praying your daily rosaries, and come to daily Mass as often as you can.”

Jesus said: “My son, your people are familiar with various conventional warfare with tanks, airplanes, armies, navies, and missiles. You also have had a cold war with the threat of nuclear bombs on missiles. You now are being acquainted with biological weapons and propaganda. Communist China has purposely unleashed a biological weapon of Covid-19 on the world while protecting themselves.Even your own health leaders helped finance and engineer such a gain of function weapon. Your media and your leaders have been persuading people into accepting Covid-19 as a pandemic, but it is not deadly to 98.5% of your people. It is the vaccines that are being used which are very deadly, and your media is using propaganda to try and coerce people into taking a vaccine that is not necessary.China is using a bioweapon of mass destruction which could even be considered an act of war. The one world people are now using a biological war to try and reduce the population of the world. The best way to break this propaganda, is to show the knowledge that the evil ones do not want the public to know. The real death rate from the Covid-19 is much lower because the deaths from other causes were included to inflate the numbers. The vaccines are causing some deaths and complications are up to 20% of the vaccinated people. These are the facts that are not being made public because the evil ones want more people vaccinated. Pray for the vaccinated people to be healed with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or when people are healed at My refuges. Pray to stop these biological wars that could kill many people. After the Warning, when you see many people dying, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges where My faithful will be healed.”

Sunday, June 13, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, you remember your Catechism well that you had to memorize for your class: ‘You are here to know, love, and serve Me.’ I even told My apostles if they want to be first or a leader, they had to serve the rest of the people. I love all of you, and I want all of you to imitate Me by loving Me and loving your neighbor. When you love someone, you want to help them in their needs. So when you come to heaven at your judgment, I want you to have many good deeds in your hands when you helped people. The best service is that you could bring My love to many people by evangelizing them. Souls are My most treasured creations, and the more souls you could help save, the greater My heavenly banquet will be filled with guests. Keep serving Me by your prayers and help for your neighbors. I am in everyone, so when you help someone, you are helping Me in them. When love of Me is in your heart, you will want to share your love with everyone.”

Monday, June 14, 2021: (Marco G. Funeral Mass, Sandra’s son)
    Marco said: “Mom, please forgive me, I am so sorry for my actions. I love you and my family so much, and I am sorry I left so suddenly. I want to comfort you with my few words because I did not want to hurt you and the family. I know you loved me and I am sorry again. The Lord has shown his mercy on me, as I am in purgatory. Please pray for my soul with Masses because now I know how I have offended God with my actions. Keep my picture near you so you do not forget to pray for me. I love all of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, your current Administration has been spending trillions of dollars on the Covid-19 problems to try and bring back your economy, but it is printing debt money to pay for your spending. Already you are seeing your current inflation rate at 5%, but your savers are getting 0% interest on money in the banks. To offset inflation you are left with investing in stocks, annuities, and now crypto coins. This is just the beginning of the Democrats spending more money that you do not have, because they want the people dependent on government spending. The one world people are planning to crash your dollar in their attempt to take over your government. If people cannot trust the value of their money, then your money system is no better than any other third world country’s money. Be prepared to come to My refuges when the dollar will crash.This is why I asked you to stock up on three months food, as the store shelves could empty quickly. I will protect My people from any chaos caused by the world bankers when I call you to My refuges.”

Tuesday, June 15, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to love one another, and even to love your enemies and your persecutors. If you love just your friends, you are no better than the pagans who love each other. Imitate how I love the good and the bad people. I call you to be perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect. By loving everyone, you will be on the right road to heaven and perfection. I want you to be open to help people, even without being asked. People will know you are a Christian by how much you love one another. Pray for the conversion of people who ignore Me or who hate Me.”

End of messages

Refer to The Whore of Babylon & How to Identify the Antichrist at:

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to love one another, and even to love your enemies and your persecutors. If you love just your friends, you are no better than the pagans who love each other. Imitate how I love the good and the bad people. I call you to be perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect. By loving everyone, you will be on the right road to heaven and perfection. I want you to be open to help people, even without being asked. People will know you are a Christian by how much you love one another. Pray for the conversion of people who ignore Me or who hate Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you just read how your governor of New York was lifting some of your Covid restrictions now that your state has been 70% vaccinated. I have warned your people not to take these Covid shots because you could die from it changing your DNA. These shots put your body into constant inflammation, and you could die within a few years. When the next virus is released, the vaccinated people will die quickly. This is why you had a vision of seeing a lot of people dead on the ground. People think they are returning to normal life, but you are in the pre-tribulation, and you will not see normal life again. The vaccinated people are shedding the spike protein, and this could infect the unvaccinated people with the Covid virus. The unvaccinated people need to keep a distance from the vaccinated people. You could put some Good Friday oil on all of the people to be healed. Trust in Me in faith and you will be healed of any virus.”

Wednesday, June 16, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I was giving you examples of not doing things to show off to people, and you should give Me the glory for your accomplishments, and not be bragging about them. I was telling people not to be telling others about your charity donations. I also mentioned about praying more in secret, and not broadcasting how you are fasting to gain favor with people. When you do things for show, you already have your reward, but when you do things in secret, My heavenly Father will reward you in your treasure box in heaven. These things are all about doing things humbly without trying to gain notice or fame for yourself. By quietly helping people, you will also gain more rewards in heaven. Your prayers for your family can help save them from hell.”

Thursday, June 17, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have given you the perfect prayer in the ‘Our Father’ from My very lips. You repeat this prayer many times when you pray your rosaries. So you are giving honor to My heavenly Father every time you pray this prayer. You are honoring My Blessed Mother every day also with your daily rosaries. You can thank Me for directing you in how to pray, just as My apostles were taught. This is such an important prayer that it is even part of your daily Mass. I know your prayer intentions before you ask, but you need to have intentions for all of your prayers so I can answer them in My way and in My time. I love all of you, and praying to Me is your way of talking to Me and telling Me that you love Me also.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you some signs of a coming crash of your dollar from all of the trillions of dollars that are being spent by your government.The vision of the coming Warning means it is getting close. This will give every soul a chance to change their evil ways and start new on the rest of their lives. You will see your life review of all of your good and bad actions. You will have a mini-judgment and a taste of your current destination. Then you will be brought back into your body and you will have a chance to change your life. After the Warning you will have six weeks of conversion and a chance to save souls. This is a blessing of My Divine Mercy.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are some people who are living in a darkened room by their own choice. I want My people to open their windows and let My loving Light come into their hearts, so they can feel loved and have joy in their lives. Even though this world has evil things going on, I want everyone to lift up your heads and be thankful you have life, and you can live your life with a bright outlook of My love. Trust in My help and you will have no fear of what is to come.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of you are struggling to find a home or dwelling that is within your budget. With all of your government spending, inflation is raising the prices of homes and cars. Call on Me to help you find an affordable home when there is a short supply of available homes. Making plans to buy a home takes some effort to find one and be able to buy it. Trust in Me and pray that you can have a good home with My help.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are also seeing food prices going up as well as home prices. Having enough money to balance your family’s needs can cause you to search for cheaper food prices. It is also a job to find fresh produce to fit your food budget. You need to store up to three months of food if you can afford it, because you could see some events that could empty your store shelves. It is better to have some extra food than any other investment. Trust in Me to multiply your food if it is needed before you come to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, not everyone is trying to eat a balanced diet and a diet of good nutrition. You should try to eat healthy fruits and vegetables, if they are available and affordable. It is not good to eat fast foods that are not as healthy. People need to take time to plan good meals for your health. You are even seeing the benefits of fasting, not only for your weight, but it is good spiritually as well. Follow My suggestions so you can have a healthy lifestyle.”

Jesus said: “My people, getting a good night’s sleep can also be beneficial for working and even for your prayer life. Some people have difficulty sleeping or they need a sleep apnea machine. If your oxygen levels or your sleep is lacking, this could affect your energy and strength to live a healthy life. Pray that you can get a proper amount of sleep, or you can have a doctor help you with your sleeping.”

Jesus said: “My people, you also need to have a good spiritual life that includes daily prayer, possibly daily Mass, and monthly Confession. By keeping your focus on Me and consecrating everything to Me, I will help you in all of life’s trials. You can depend on Me to get you through your daily problems. People, who do not have Me to back them up, have a much more difficult life, especially if they are living a sinful life. I love all of you, but you have to request My help in prayer, if you want a more peaceful life. You will face difficulties with health and financial problems, so call on Me in your need, and I will help you in solving your problems. You need to love Me and your neighbor, and you will have a happy life no matter what you will face in life.”

Friday, June 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you had an interesting insight into St. Paul’s life in all of his trials in life. He said how he boasted of all of his weaknesses, but I always helped him to get through his difficulties. I can also help all of My faithful who seek My help. You need to ask in order to receive. You can have peace of mind through all of your troubles when you are trusting in Me to help you. Remember the devil uses worries, anxieties, and fears to distract you from trusting in Me. By living in trust, you can look beyond your daily troubles, as you are working to spread My love in the Gospel. In today’s Gospel you have one of your favorite Biblical truths: ‘Where your treasure lies, there lies your heart.’ (Matt. 6:21) If you are a true Christian, you will be doing good deeds for people to store up treasure in heaven. Those people, who are more worldly, are focused more on accumulating wealth for themselves, and their heart is tied to their wealth and not to Me. Spend your life on storing up treasure in heaven, and I will see your love for Me is more than any earthly treasure.”

Jesus said: “My son, you need to have some plans thought out in how you will conduct your refuge during the tribulation. Iwill send the people to you so they are spaced out in time so you are not overwhelmed. You need a core group to assign leaders to handle your needs. You need a leader for greeters or counselors to sign people in with their skills. You need a leader to assign rooms and beds. You need a leader to assign the hours of perpetual Adoration. You need a leader for cooking about two meals. You need a leader for heating and cooling the house. You need a leader to provide lavatories and sponge bath water. You need a leader to distribute hygiene kits and spiritual kits. You need a leader for washing clothes and washing dishes. Each leader may need helpers to carry out their mission. By organizing people according to their skills, everyone will have a job to do. You will all be helping each other to survive, and you will be seeing miracles to multiply your food, water, and fuels. By thinking out your needs with your core group, you can try to provide for everyone’s needs. You will pray that everyone will need to cooperate with the leaders to make this work. You will have general prayer times, because you will need to let Me lead you. Trust in My instructions when they are needed.”

Saturday, June 19, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you read how St. Paul had to suffer a thorn in the flesh, but all of you have to suffer temptations from the evil one. This does keep you humble, but remember that I give you sufficient graces to endure your suffering. Keep focused on Me so you are not distracted by your weaknesses in the world. You have another favorite Biblical quote in today’s Gospel: ‘Seek first the Kingdom of God, and everything else will be given to you.’ (Matt. 6:33,34) The Gospel talks about not worrying or being anxious of what you are to eat and drink, or what you are to wear. You are to focus on trusting in Me to provide for all of your needs. When you are a Christian, you need full trust in Me for everything, and you will have a life of peace in My love. I care for all of My people because I know what you need, so have faith and trust in Me to direct you on your path to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many places in churches and restaurants where the vaccinated people do not have to wear masks, but the unvaccinated people still need to wear masks. There is definite discrimination for the unvaccinated people because they cannot attend sports crowds and other events. Because the vaccinated people are shedding the spike protein, it should be the opposite where the vaccinated people should wear masks. People, who have had the Covid-19 virus, should be as open because they have antibodies from the virus. You will see even harder times coming for the unvaccinated people because the authorities will keep prompting them to take the experimental vaccine. Refuse to take this shot because it can kill you and change your DNA irreversibly. There is no difference to catch the Covid-19 virus between the vaccinated people and the people with antibodies. When the next wild virus comes out, many vaccinated people could die. Keep your Good Friday oil handy to bless the vaccinated people. Pray for the vaccinated people to see the need to get blessed in this way.”

Sunday, June 20, 2021: (Father’s Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, My apostles were fearing for their lives while I was sleeping amidst a terrible storm at sea. Once they awoke Me, I told the winds: ‘Peace, be still.’ (Mark 4:39) My apostles were amazed that even the wind and the sea obeyed Me. This was another sign of My powers as God the Son in their midst. This is also a sign that I can calm the storms in your life when you call on Me in prayer. I actually chastised My apostles for their little faith, but they were fearful for their lives. Even when you are up against insurmountable problems, I can even bring miracles to help you. When you may not have enough food or water, I will multiply what you have for your needs. By trusting in My Divine powers, you know I can do even the impossible.”

God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is greeting you on this Father’s day because I am the Father of all fathers. My creation of things continues as I create the new souls in every baby that is born. I put the spark of life in every body that animates every person. In the same way I call you home to Me at your judgment. When you die this same glow of life leaves your body at death. So be thankful that I Fathered your soul and all souls into life on earth. I even keep you alive by your very being in My thought. If not, you would cease to exist. Give praise and thanks to Me for all of My creations.”

Monday, June 21, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am the Judge who judges all of you. You are all imperfect, so you are in no position to judge others who are imperfect. You can see how I used exaggeration to explain to the people how they should not judge others. I told them to remove the wooden beam from their own eye first before they could remove the splinter from their neighbor’s eye. In other words you should fix your own faults first before criticizing or judging other people’s faults. You see this in your politicians and the media when they use a double standard for their actions. They demand you to follow their rules and their narrative, but they do the same things themselves against their own rules. The evil ones, who are ruling over you, will face My wrath at their judgment. So do not complain of any injustice that is going on now, because all of these things are temporary and the evil ones will pay for their crimes against humanity.”

Jesus said: “My son, I know you are offering up your suffering for your family and the souls in purgatory. You occasionally get skin rashes from poison ivy when you work in the back garden. You learned it is better to wear a long sleeve shirt where you were working. Your doctor was kind enough to phone in your needed prescription which will heal your rash in five days or more. You all have unforeseen mistakes, but you have a remedy for your problem. There are some problems you can prevent, but not all of them. Learn from your experience, and be ready to offer up your difficulties for souls as often as you can. Trust in Me to watch over you through all of your life’s troubles.”

Tuesday, June 22, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing your prices of things like lumber and gasoline increasing dramatically because of your inflation. Things are going up in price partly because of your increased government spending for Covid problems and your future spending. This spending is not all being covered by any increase in taxes and you are printing more money without any way to pay for it. You are seeing a dark hole in your vision which represents a coming bankruptcy. There is also a plan by the one world people to start a new money system that would possibly make your dollars worthless overnight. Be prepared with your three months of food because you may see a shut down in many services when the dollar crashes. If your lives are in danger from this chaos, I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges.”

End of messages

Recommended Reading:

www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday. June 23, 2021:
    (Matt. 7:15-19) Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I am warning people about false prophets, but there are also true prophets. Every good tree bears good fruit, but every bad tree bears bad fruit. So by their fruits you will know them. I warned My people of the Pharisees when I told them to follow their words and not their deeds, for these leaders killed the good prophets. Many times the good prophets called the people back to Me and away from their evil ways, like Jonah, whom they followed. But most of the time the prophets were killed and the Israelites refused to follow. These people were punished for their evil deeds. Even now I am sending you prophets for the end times to prepare your people for the coming tribulation. Follow your angels to My refuges of safety when I give you My inner locution to leave your homes.”

Jesus said: “My people, time is a gift of life to you, and it can be used in many different ways. You need to use your time for prayer, daily Mass, and Adoration when you can. Once the time of day is gone, it cannot be brought back. You can only hope you will have tomorrow to complete what you could not finish today. When you come to your judgment time, you will have to make an accounting of how you spent your time, whether you wasted it, or you accomplished good things with your time. You can consecrate every day to Me so all that you do can be offered up for My greater glory. By organizing your day for My work, I will be pleased that you kept your focus on serving Me in the best way that you could. Those people, who were productive both spiritually and physically, will have My reward in heaven.”

Thursday, June 24, 2021: (The Nativity of St. John the Baptist)
    Jesus said: “My people, your readings today give glory to the birth of your children. The unborn babies have every right to live as much as those people after birth. This is why your killing babies by abortion is such a serious sin against My act of creation. At conception a soul is placed in this new life and this baby has been given a mission specific to the gifts given to this child. Man or woman has no right to destroy this child and thwart My act of creation. St. John the Baptist had a great mission to prepare the way for My coming salvation. He fulfilled his mission as one crying out from the desert that people should repent of their sins and be baptized by immersion in the water of the Jordan River. Listen to My prophets as I am preparing you again for My return.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you mentioned several intentions for people who have died recently. Praying the Divine Mercy prayers tonight will go to help these souls. I have said before that the Divine Mercy Chaplet is the best prayer to pray for the dead. You have seen souls saved with these prayers. I will multiply your prayers for all of your intentions.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have heard in the Gospel about the good tree that bears good fruit, and the bad tree that bears bad fruit. There are good and bad people as well, so you will know a person by the fruit of their actions. I love all of My people, and I give all of you an opportunity to use your gifts to bear good fruit. When you come to your judgment, you will be judged on the fruit of your actions, whether you loved Me and your neighbor, or not.”

Jesus said: “My people, you may be familiar with the ‘Secrets of Oz’ movie that described the difference between debt money and government script without debt. It is the one world people who started your recent debt money in 1913. They control the printing of money and they profit from the interest on this debt money. During Lincoln’s time you were more prosperous without debts. But now your one world bankers are about to crash your current money system because your government spending is getting out of control. When your country goes into default on its debts, your money will no longer be a ‘reserve currency’ of the world. When your money crashes, there will be chaos and it may be necessary for Me to call you to My refuges of safety.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have been warning people that bad times are coming when you will see food shortages and high unemployment. This could result if you see a bankruptcy of your government. If you could choose an investment, it would be to buy three months of food for your families. You cannot eat your money in a food shortage. If your money becomes worthless with a new currency, you could not be able to buy any food, and you would rely on what you have in your pantry. If My faithful are short of food before you come to My refuges, I will multiply your food if you pray to Me in faith.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones will release a new deadly virus after My Warning, and this could kill many vaccinated people.The vaccinated people have had their immune system ruined by the spike protein in the Covid shots. So when a new virus comes, their immune systems will fail and many will die. I have given you My Good Friday oil, and the exorcism water with the miraculous medal which you can use to bless the vaccinated people so they will not die. You will be told in your Warning that vaccinated people will need this blessing, or they will die. Only My believers will be healed, and only My believers can enter My refuges to be healed by looking on the luminous cross. Otherwise, those people, who do not believe in My healing nor believe in Me, could die and go to hell. Pray for your families to get blessed so they do not die from the next virus.”

Jesus said: “My people, I will warn people in their Warning experience that there will be only two kinds of people: those people, who believe in Me, and those people who do not believe in Me. I will warn My believers with a cross on their forehead, that they will need to come to My refuges so they are protected by My angels from the Antichrist and the demons during the tribulation. The non-believers will suffer from the coming plagues and the abuse of the Antichrist. My refuge angels will only allow My believers to enter My refuges of safety. Trust in Me and I will protect My faithful from any diseases and from any evil demons.”

Jesus said: “My people, a day of judgment is coming on the world when I will separate My sheep of the faithful from the goats of the evil ones. Everyone will have a free will choice to be with Me, or they can choose the world and the devil. Those faithful people will be protected by My angels from any destruction of the Comet.After all of the evil ones have been cast into hell, I will raise My people into the air so I can renew the face of the earth.Then I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace where you will live a long time without any evil presence. You will be prepared to be like saints, as I will take you to heaven when you die. Give praise and thanks to Me if you are written in the Book of Life for all of those people who will be with Me in heaven for all eternity.”(1)

Friday, June 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, when I or God the Father tells you something is about to happen, you need to take heed, even if it seems impossible to the normal course of events. Abraham was 100 years old and Sarah was 90 years old, yet Abraham was told he would have a son, Isaac by Sarah. We can perform miracles and make things happen that are not normal. Later, Sarah did have Isaac with a miracle, just as I performed a miracle in healing the leper of his leprosy. For nothing is impossible for Me. I will perform more miracles as they are needed, even in today’s time. When the evil ones plan to kill people with the viruses and vaccines, I have told you not to take the poisonous Covid shots. I also have given you My Good Friday oil and the exorcism water with the miraculous medal that you can use to bless the vaccinated people so they will not die. At the coming time of My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist, I will again perform miracles of providing the deer for meat, the manna for Holy Communion, and I will multiply your dwellings, water, food, and your fuels for you to survive. Live in trust of My protection with My angels, and I will provide what you need at the proper time. By trusting in Me and your obedience to My laws, you will be rewarded in heaven with Me for all eternity.”

(Memorial Mass for Uncle Bill) Uncle Bill said: “I am happy to be with my deceased family members, but I am sad that I had to leave Melinda, my daughters, and the rest of the family behind. I love all of my Rochester people and I thank them for this Mass that helped me. I am in purgatory for a short time. It was the effects of the Covid vaccine that caused my death. Just as I read some words of remembrance for Camille, now he was giving words about me. I love all of my extended family, and I am sorry you could not attend my funeral. Keep praying for me and having Masses said for me. Tell all of your people how much I love them, and I was always happy to hear Camille’s words of his past life.”

Saturday, June 26, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are all familiar with the centurion’s words when he said: ‘Lord, I am not worthy that Thou should come under my roof, but only say the word, and my servant will be healed.’ (Matt. 8: This is said before Holy Communion time in the Mass, and it is appropriate for you to be humble to receive Me into your soul. You are still having Covid virus cases, and many churches are not giving Holy Communion on the tongue again. It will be better to receive Me on the tongue, because it is a more reverent way to receive Me without touching the consecrated Host. I remarked about the centurion when he explained how his soldiers and servants came at his command. He was a man of authority over his soldiers, so he knew and accepted My authority to heal people. This was great faith that the centurion trusted that I could heal someone from a distance without being in sight. It is this same strength of faith that I want all of My faithful to have all of the time, so you are confident that I can lead you through life to heaven. I love all of you, and I know your requests before you even mention them. Trust in Me to provide for all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been hearing several hacker attacks that have caused long gas lines and some meat shortages. If these same hackers attack your banking system, or your electric grid, you would have a catastrophic effect on your economy and getting food. This is why your private businesses need to spend more resources on stopping these hackers. When the evil ones release the next deadly virus, many vaccinated people could die. I have mentioned before that I could bring My Warning if many lives are threatened. The best preparation for My Warning is to come to frequent Confession so you could have a clean soul. This could avoid seeing any mini-judgment to hell.The vaccinated people can be healed using the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or by being a believer and getting healed at a refuge. Do not take any Covid vaccine that could kill you in a few years. Avoid the big Covid vaccine lie that you will return to normal. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones who want to kill My faithful.”

End of messages

(1) For those who are unclear about what Jesus is talking about here, read the last message via John Leary (July 25, 2011) at the bottom of :
    www.call2holiness.org/mythofrapture/MythofRaptureHTML.htm

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2021: (The First Martyrs of Holy Roman Church)
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel (Matt. 8:28-34) I met the two demoniacs in the country of the Gerasenes. These demon possessed people harassed anyone traveling by. The demons cried out to Me, and they asked Me why I came before the appointed time. These evil ones also asked Me to cast them into a herd of swine nearby. In the Gospel of Mark (5:1-20) I asked the demons’ name, and they said their name was ‘Legion’ because there were many of them. I cast out the demons from the men, and their number was about two thousand. They went into the swine, and they ran into the sea, and all of the swine were drowned. The men were freed from the demons, and they were told to return to their homes. The local people begged Me to leave their area. Throughout the Scriptures you see how I take authority over the demons, and I cast them out of various people. I tell My people not to be fearful of the demons, because I am with you to protect you from them. The demons respect the authority of My priests, who are using My authority in My Church. Because My Church is weak because of the many abuses and weak faith, it is harder for My exorcist priests to remove the demons. You, My son, witnessed another exorcism of a young man yesterday. The demons were claiming possession of the young man’s body as theirs, as they did not want to leave. You gave the exorcist priest the relics of St. Peter and St. Paul on their feast day. When the priest touched the relics to the young man, it hurt the demons, and they kept saying: ‘Get it off of me.’ The demons were talking more than usual and uttering profanities. This howling lasted for three hours. This experience showed you how the demons answer to My authority in My Church. This is why the relics of St. Peter and St. Paul had more effect on the demons because My saints of the Church had authority over the demons by My power to cast out demons.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are some people who desire to own rich looking things, as gold necklaces. These same people like to show off expensive jewelry to show people that they are rich. I have told My people to stock up on food items because you cannot eat your gold or money. It does not take much money to stock up on three months’ worth of food. I have been suggesting such a food storage because your store shelves could go empty if you have another virus shutdown. I have been showing you possible grid failures, water shortages, and even bank failures. Any one of these potential disasters would close your stores. I have been wanting you to think of this food storage as food insurance. If your electric grid was down for months, or a year, there are people predicting 90% of your people would die of starvation, because most people do not have long time food supplies. Even if I called My faithful to My refuges, I could multiply your food to cover the less than 3˝ years of survival during the tribulation. Trust in Me to provide for your needs, but you need some food storage that I could multiply as well. Many of My refuges have stored these things, but you may need Me to multiply your food, water, and fuels so all of your people would have what they need to survive.”

Thursday, July 1, 2021: (St. Junipero Serra)
    Jesus said: “My people, I have created everything, and you are witnessing My great creation in every day of your life. Life is precious, and that is why your abortions of My created unborn babies are an abomination. Your life is here today and gone tomorrow, meaning that your life is but a few years amidst eternity. But your judgment will be on how you lived your life, and how you loved Me and your neighbors. This is why your short time on earth is so valuable, and it is by your actions that I will see how much you love Me. You communicate with Me in your prayers, and you need to make Me the center of your life. Remember that I created you to know, love, and serve Me on this earth. I love all of you so much that I died on the cross to save you from your sins. You need to repent of your sins, and confess them at least once a month in Confession to the priest. If you love Me, you will show your love in your daily prayers and possibly your daily Mass. You can also show your love for Me when you visit Me in Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. You can further show your love for Me by your good deeds in helping your neighbor. You need to love everyone, even those people who persecute you. By living a life of love for Me and your neighbor, you will receive your reward in heaven. You all are appointed to die. So before I call you home to your judgment, make the best use of your time with prayer and good deeds.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, in order for Me to heal people, they have to have faith that I can heal them. You saw in other readings how I could not heal the people in My hometown of Nazareth because they lacked faith in My healing power. In the two healing requests for the paralytic and the Centurion’s daughter, they both had a strong faith that I could heal them. The Centurion even explained how he knew about authority because he commanded many soldiers. I told the people that I had not seen such faith in all of Israel. When you need healing, you can come to Me with this same strong faith as the Centurion.”

Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when My people will face strong persecution for believing in Me. Many Christians and martyrs had to suffer for keeping their belief in Me. I have had My refuge builders set up refuges for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. You have had faith in My healing, but soon you will need faith in My power to protect you from the evil ones at My refuges. For those people, who believe in Me, you will see Me perform many miracles when I will multiply your food, water, and fuels.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am reminding you of Satan’s goal to kill as many people as he can because he hates man. The one world people have a goal to reduce the population of the world from seven billion down to five hundred million people. They have chosen to use viruses and vaccines to kill a lot of people. The Covid-19 virus has killed a large number of people, but the big goal is to use vaccines to kill even more people by their bioweapon to use the spike protein to destroy people’s immune system. You have seen some deaths and complications from the vaccinated people, but the media are trying to keep this quiet. The vaccinated people will be dying in large numbers as time goes on. Be prepared to help heal the vaccinated people with My Good Friday oil, and the exorcism water with the miraculous medal.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing droughts and extremely high temperatures in the West. Some people are even dying from heat strokes. Some areas are even seeing electrical failures as air conditioning is putting a strain on the electric grid. This summer heat is coming sooner than usual, and it will lead to more fires out West. Be thankful that you have electricity to cool your houses down with air conditioning and fans. Pray that people can keep hydrated to avoid any more deaths.”

Jesus said: “My people, parents have a right to fight the teaching in the schools that are brainwashing the children with race theory, sex classes, and communist teachings. The progressive curriculums are bringing down the learning of the children, and they are forcing them to be taught only Godless communism with no word about Me. Many parents are choosing to home school their children to avoid the liberal brainwashing. Pray for your people to reject communist teachings, and work to change what is being forced on your children.”

Jesus said: “My people, if you want to see the future of your Church, just look how only a few young adults are coming to Mass on Sunday. The young people do not come to church because your families are not bringing them up with a strong faith. Once they are on their own, they quickly stop their prayers and very few are coming to Confession. If you start with a weak faith, they will soon fall away from Me. Only those people, who are strong in their faith every day, are those people who will be My elect in heaven. Pray for the souls of your children and do not give up on them because I do not either.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a lot of financial problems and disasters occurring that will take lives and threaten your food supplies. I keep warning people to stock up on three months food for every family member, or those people, who do not, could face starvation. Be also prepared to come to My refuges of protection when your lives will be in danger. When you see My Warning come, you will be coming soon to My refuges. Prepare your spiritual lives with prayers, Mass, and frequent Confession. You will be living together at My refuges after the Warning and your six weeks of conversion. Be prepared.”

Friday, July 2, 2021: (First Friday)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are adoring My Blessed Sacrament, and I am the Light amidst the darkness. In the Gospel I called Levi, the tax collector, to follow Me and I changed his name to Matthew. I went to his house for dinner with other tax collectors and known sinners. The Pharisees asked Me why I am eating dinner with tax collectors, and I told them ‘the sick need a physician and not the self-righteous.’ I am the Great Healer, and I call My faithful to follow Me through all of life’s adversities. When you repent of your sins, I will forgive you, and I will restore My graces to your soul. I told the Pharisees that I desire mercy and not sacrifice. I am the Lamb of God and I offered up My life on the cross to bring you salvation for your souls. With My Most Perfect Sacrifice on the cross, there is no more need for animal offerings. You may seem at a loss when your electricity is not working, but fear not because I will provide for your needs. You all are too valuable to Me to leave you alone without help. See that I am with you every day, and you can call on Me to help you in your needs. Trust in Me because I know that you need food, water, and a place to stay. I will lead you to solve your problems, if you would just ‘Follow Me’.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the past Democratic Administrations very little money was increased on your Defense spending. In fact during the Obama years, he wanted to reduce your nuclear weapons. If your current Administration decreases your Defense spending, you could be challenged by China and Russia. Already China wants to match your nuclear weapons, as they are building silos for ICBMs. Your old silos in America have been mostly dismantled. Countries, who minimize their defenses, could live to regret their negligence. Be prepared for China to take on Taiwan and for Russia to take over the Ukraine. These actions could trigger a coming world war. Be ready to come to My refuges when you see a major new war break out.”

July 3, 2021: (St. Thomas, 56th Wedding Anniversary)
    Jesus said: “My people, this slow destruction of a church in your vision is a sign of how your Church in America is decaying as well. Fewer people are coming to Sunday Mass, and the younger people are hardly coming at all. The faith in My people is getting weak, and you need to pray to St. Thomas to help the lukewarm people wake up and see how I should be the center of their lives, and not just one hour on Sunday. It is the strong faithful who will carry on the faith, but many of you are getting old. I told St. Thomas how he believed because he saw My resurrected Body, but blessed are you, who have not seen Me, and you still believe. Today, you are blessed, My son, to have your 56th Wedding Anniversary. You two spouses are an inspiration to other couples that should get married with the intention of staying together for life. You have been blessed with your children, your grandchildren, and even your great grandchildren. You both have been faithful to Me in your spiritual lives, and you have been faithful to each other for all of these years. When people follow My ways, they will have peace and many happy years together.”

I then saw a 5G tower. Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you another message on 5G radiation and how bad this EMF (Electromagnetic field) radiation is to your body. The 5G microwaves give out ten times the amount of EMF radiation than the old 4G microwaves. You have seen some articles that the 5G radiation enhances the connection with the iron oxide particles of the vaccines that can cause more severe sickness with the Covid-19 virus. You might want to do some research on the EMF shields that you heard about, and possibly see if you can find a device that measures EMF radiation. You know you have some 5G towers around you, but you do not know what effect this 5G radiation is having on your body right now. This is why I want you to inform your prayer group of your findings. I will lead you to find the right answers, and if you should get this protection.”

Sunday, July 4, 2021: (Independence Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, for Myself and My prophets, many do not accept our teachings in our hometowns. It is because people lacked faith in My power to heal people, that I could not heal the native people of Nazareth. Many of the prophets before Me had to suffer persecution, and some were killed because the people did not want to hear their message. My end time prophets of today could also see persecution, especially if their words go against the current progressive agenda. I send My prophets out to share My Word, but many people may not want to hear the truth about My laws. These prophets could be telling people to avoid living together in fornication, or to stop the abortions. Some people do not want to be corrected, because they like the pleasure of their sins. I call all people to repent of their sins in Confession, so they can cleanse their souls of sin, and restore My graces to their souls.”

Monday, July 5, 2021: (St. Elizabeth of Portugal)
    Jesus said: “My people, at Bethel Jacob was given a promise by God the Father that he would have many descendants on the land in all directions. Jacob set up a shrine to honor this promise. Even now I set up My own Church by My disciples, and it has survived over all of these years by My protection from the gates of hell. The devil thinks the earth is his kingdom, but I have protected My faithful remnant from the evil one world people. As you approach the time of the coming tribulation, I am having My refuge builders prepare safe havens for My faithful elect. I will again separate My believers, who love Me, from the non-believers who ignore Me or hate Me. Only the believers, who My angels will place a cross on their foreheads, will be allowed to enter My refuges. Continue to trust in Me to provide for your protection, and to supply all of your needs at My refuges.”

(Fr. Bill M. memorial Mass) Fr. Bill said: “I am happy to thank all of the people who helped me in life. I feel like St. Paul when he said I have fought the good fight and I have finished the course. I have written many books and I have given many talks. I would have liked someone to carry on my work at my Father’s House. This is a great place to work, but the buildings need a lot of maintenance. I thank you John and Carol for the few talks you were able to do here. I pray for all of the people to wake up and follow Jesus, because this life is short, and they need to choose the narrow road to heaven and not the broad road to hell.”

Tuesday, July 6, 2021: (St. Maria Goretti)
    Jesus said: “My people, this tunnel in your vision is another sign that you will soon be coming to My refuges. I will be calling you to My refuges when your lives are in danger from the evil ones. This tunnel could also be a sign of My coming Warning when I will bring you to My Light for your life review. You need to be prepared for My Warning by coming to frequent Confession. After My Warning and the six weeks of conversion, you will be called soon to My refuges where My refuge builders will have safe havens to protect My faithful. Be ready to leave your homes within 20 minutes with your backpacks, so you can come to My refuges where you will have My angel protection from the demons and the evil people. Your refuge life will be like living in a Christian community where you will all help each other for your survival. Trust in Me to provide for your needs of food, water, and fuels that I will multiply.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt by his brothers, but good came out of this evil. Joseph interpreted the Pharaoh’s dream that there would be seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine. Joseph was given authority to store up the wheat grain during the seven years of plenty. When the famine came, then people all over the world came to Egypt to get rations of grain for their people, including Joseph’s family. My son, you have been given My messages to set up a refuge with the inheritance money that was provided to you. I have given you instructions to store food also, and I asked you to have a water well installed for the people who will come to your refuge. You have purchased cots for sleeping, small ovens for baking bread, and solar panels for your electricity. You also have propane for your ovens, and wood and kerosene to heat your house. You have a chapel for prayer and Mass when you have a priest. I will provide daily Holy Communion from a priest or from My angels. You will have perpetual Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament in the Host with people praying around the clock. You have prepared for forty or more people during the coming tribulation. Today’s Mass intention for Marco will help take time off of his time in purgatory.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have had signs of possible global warming with your record high temperatures, but the hearts of many of your people are frozen to Me as this vision of the frozen pond. I love all of you, but many people ignore My love or they even hate Me. Without Me you can do nothing good of any consequence. In order for people to accept their mission, they need to have warm hearts for Me and believe that I can lead them. In the Gospel I called My apostles, and they left their jobs and followed Me on My mission. Just as My apostles followed Me, I want My believers to be attentive to My Word so they can be open to Me and fulfill the mission I have given them. I have a spiritual mission for everyone, but unless you focus only on My agenda, it will be difficult to carry out your given mission. Many worldly distractions can lead you to follow a different path than heaven. This is why you need to detach yourself from worldly things so you can work on your spiritual mission. By coming to Mass, praying your rosaries, and coming to frequent Confession, then you will have My graces to carry out your mission. Be ready to step outside of your comfort zone to do My Will, and then you will be happy to follow My directions.”

Thursday, July 8, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, every time you hear the word ‘famine’ in your readings, you are reminded of the famine that will come upon America.You will see a time when your electricity will be shutdown possibly from a hacker attack, or another source as an EMP attack. In any event you may see a long duration of no electricity. For a long time in My messages, I have warned you to even store up a year’s supply of food for each household member. This may not be possible for some people, who either cannot afford this much food, or they may not have enough room to store so much food. Because of these restraints, I have been asking people to at least store three months of food. You may be starving or looking for food desperately, if you do not heed My words. If you are found short of food and water before you come to My refuges, I will multiply what you have, if you have faith that I can do this for you. I am always watching out for My people, just as I fed the Israelites in the desert, and Joseph’s people in the famine. Trust in Me to provide for you because I love you so much.”

Prayer group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I keep giving you signs of My coming Warning, because I told you I would bring My Warning before the next deadly virus or any other danger to your lives.When I bring My Warning, your soul will travel through a tunnel to My Light. There you will have your life review, your mini-judgment, and a taste of your destination. You need to come to frequent Confession, at least monthly, in preparation for My Warning.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have done your research on the 5G radiation from your cell phone towers. You are also seeing that your WiFi routers in your house are putting out some high EMF readings by your new EMF reader. You could go back to your hard wire internet connections to cut down on this EMF radiation, or at least turn the router off when you are not using it. Your new Blushield Cube device will help cut down the effects of EMF on your body, once you install it. Trust in Me to protect you from these harmful radiations.”

Jesus said: “My people, you remember how the one world people had an Event 201 meeting to plan how to deal with a pandemic virus. Then about three months later, you saw Covid-19 virus spread all over the world.So now these same evil people are planning to deal with an electric grid shutdown. This could mean you could soon see an actual electric grid shutdown some time after this meeting.I will call My people to My refuges before such an attack.”

Jesus said: “My people, when your electric grid is shut down by hackers, an EMP attack, or any natural destruction, you would see your economy shut down. Unless you have generators working, your water would stop, your gasoline pumps would not work, your banks and internet would stop, and your cell phones would not work. This is why your economy is vulnerable to losing your electricity. A shutdown of your electricity would cause a major chaos as food and water would be hard to find. Be prepared with at least three months or more of food and water. If necessary I will multiply what you have, and I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, China and Russia want to obliterate America with an EMP attack using only a few well placed atomic bomb weapons.These countries do not want to start a nuclear war to cause a nuclear winter, but they are willing to risk an EMP attack on your main cities. Bombs exploded high in the air could stop your communications, your grid, and even your cars would not work. Only My refuges would be protected from such destruction. None of your internet devices will work at My refuges, so be prepared for a new way of living.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am not giving you the time of My Warning, but you could see some events as an electric shutdown, or a deadly virus released soon.Before any of these deadly threats come to My faithful, I will give My Warning so people will have a last chance to change their lives before they could see some events as an electric shutdown, or a deadly virus released soon. Before any of these deadly threats come to My faithful, I will give My Warning so people will have a last chance to change their lives before they could die. Trust in My protection because I will call you to My refuge before your lives are threatened.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will see some people die as martyrs for their faith, and some could die from the coming deadly virus and plagues. I will call most of My faithful to the safety of My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist. I will cleanse the earth of all of the evil people and demons. Then I will renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Trust in Me that even My martyrs will be resurrected and brought into My Era of Peace as well. Keep your souls pure with frequent Confession, and you will have your reward in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

Friday, July 9, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I mentioned in a previous message how some of My faithful may be martyred for their faith during the tribulation. I also have given you messages of how I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace on earth, after I cleanse the evil ones and renew the earth. You have read in the Book of Revelation how all of those, who were beheaded, would be resurrected and live in My Era of Peace. So truly all of My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace, whether they were martyred or not. So have no fear of the evil ones in this age, because all of the evil ones will be cast into hell. My faithful will be protected at My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist. Later, you will be joined in My Era of Peace where you will live a long time.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned My faithful not to take the Covid vaccine shots because it would ruin their immune system.This problem has been confirmed by several noted doctors who are also warning your people not to take the vaccine shots. Now you are seeing stories that the unvaccinated people may be coerced into getting the shots by the military coming door to door.In Canada you are hearing stories about building detention centers to house those people who refuse to take the shots.If the military intends to threaten your lives, if you do not get the shots, then I will make your house invisible, or I will call you to My refuges of protection.Threatening your freedoms over these poison shots is against your Constitution to force this upon you when there are not many dying from the Covid virus. Pray for My angel protection if you feel threatened.The evil ones want to kill as many people as possible with these poison shots that could eventually kill you. Refuse these shots, even if they threaten to kill you.”

Saturday, July 10, 2021: (Lillian Leone Funeral)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am the Resurrection and the Life, and all of the souls, who believe in Me and repent of their sins, will be welcomed into My Wedding Banquet on the last day. Your vision is a glorious sight when you saw all of the soul bodies being released from purgatory. They walked down the aisles of the church, and they rose into the air in heaven. The remaining souls on earth, who were My elect, also were welcomed to their appointed levels of heaven. All of My worthy souls will have their eternal reward with Me at My banquet in heaven. You will all be like angels and you will be worshiping Me constantly at your appointed level in heaven. You will all rejoice when you will be with Me forever with no evil, and no cares. Keep faithful to Me and you will see this glorious entrance of your soul into heaven with all of the saints and angels. I love all of you, and I long to save as many souls as they want to be with Me in heaven for all eternity.”

Sunday, July 11, 2021: (Kathy Neilon Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you could see how My prophets had to endure much persecution because the people did not want to hear the prophets’ words of admonishment for the people’s evil deeds. In the Gospel I sent out My apostles two by two to teach the people about the Kingdom of God. They depended on the charity of the people because the missionaries were worth their keep. In the vision of the catacombs you are reminded of both of your missions of preaching My words from My messages, and preparing your own refuge for during your hiding through the tribulation of the Antichrist. You have prepared food and water for the coming famine, and I told you that you will be using all of your preparations. You will need My angel protection from the evil ones, and I will multiply your food, water, fuels, and even your dwelling places for all of the people who I will send to you. Just as you enjoy being with your friends, you will be working together for your survival with both physical things, and your spiritual preparations for Mass and Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. Trust in Me to provide for your needs in these end times.”

Jesus said: “My people, you can see some dramatic differences between Biden and Trump in how they rule your people. Biden is ruining your energy independence when he canceled the Keystone Pipeline, and he is cutting back on your oil output. The Green New Deal is a disaster, since you cannot provide the energy that you need without using fossil fuels. His opening of your Southern Border is another disaster to let in drugs and more criminals. Many of the police reforms are not working either, when you defund the police, and encourage no bail for criminals who commit crimes. Pushing people to take poison vaccine shots could be a coming problem for the unvaccinated people. This shut door in your vision represents how Biden is closing the door on your freedoms. Fear not because I will protect My faithful from your enemies at My refuges.”

Monday, July 12, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading after another Pharaoh took over, the Egyptians wanted to reduce the numbers of the Israelites by throwing their male babies into the river. This reminds you how Herod had the male babies in Bethlehem killed as he tried to kill Me. Now you are seeing your women have abortions because they seek their selfish convenience and kill their children. All of those people, who have abortions and those who promote abortions, will be held accountable for their sins at their judgment. Killing My little ones, and stopping their missions in life, is a serious sin, and it needs forgiving in Confession. Do not follow this death culture that Satan is leading, because he hates man. I love all of My people, but the evil people will pay for their crimes against Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, all of the money in the world will not help you get into heaven. To come to heaven you need to be humble and repent of your sins by frequent Confession.If you inherit some money, you need to thank the survivors, and have Masses said for the deceased. You only need enough money to survive. After that you can even donate substantially to some worthy causes. You know this money system is going to crash, and your money could become worthless. At your judgment it will be your prayer life and good deeds, as well as how much you loved Me and your neighbors, that will count for where souls are placed in heaven. The souls, who loved Me the most, will gain the reward of a higher level in heaven. So do not be concerned about how much money you have in the world when you die, because you cannot take your money with you past the grave. I count your spiritual wealth in your amount of prayers and good deeds you performed on earth. I will store all of your graces and merits in your personal treasure box in heaven for the day of your judgment.”

Tuesday, July 13, 2021: (St. Henry)
    Jesus said: “My people, there is a parallel with Moses and Myself. At the time of Moses the Egyptians were concerned how the Israelites were having more children than themselves. So the Pharaoh made an edict that all of the Israelite male babies should be thrown into the river. Moses’ mother put him in a basket on the river, and he was discovered by Pharaoh’s sister who brought Moses up as her own son. So Moses was saved from the order to kill the male babies. In My time when I was born in Bethlehem, King Herod did not want another king to threaten his reign. So he had his soldiers kill all of the male babies in Bethlehem up to two years old. An angel came to My step father, Joseph, in a dream, and he was warned to take our family to Egypt to avoid Herod’s attempt to have Me killed. So just like Moses, I too was spared from the sword of those who wanted to kill Me. This was the hand of God that both of us were protected to carry out our missions. Moses led his people to the Promised Land, and I led all of the people to be redeemed by My death on the cross. I was leading people to the true Promised Land in heaven. Rejoice that both of our survivals of evil, allowed us to bring forth the fruit of our missions. My people, I will also protect My faithful and My prophets so they can fulfill their missions as well.”

Wednesday, July 14, 2021: (St. Kateri Tekakwitha)
    God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is the Name I gave to Moses so he could tell the Israelites My Name. Moses was allowed to speak to Me, and I told Moses how I heard his people’s cries from their Egyptian task masters. I told Moses that I was sending him to be the leader of his people, so he could deliver his people from the bondage of slavery to the Promised Land. Moses did not know how to have the Pharaoh let his people go, but I told him I would use his staff for miracles. In life you may not see great miracles, but I will be with the faithful people in their protection, and I will provide for their needs. I am still God of the universe that I created, and you can trust in Me to answer your prayers in My way and in My time.”

Jesus said: “My people, on this TV program you witnessed why the left authorities are not allowing people to investigate the actual ballots, or they would go to jail for fixing the election in 2020. What you saw was proof that ballots for Biden were duplicated when individual ballots were examined. The tally sheets showed mixed numbers for Biden and Trump initially, but later they were changed to 100% for Biden. These acts are against the election law and these people should go to jail for their illegal actions in changing an election. Every time ballots and tally sheets were examined, the same cheating went on, especially in Democrat run cities. This is why there is no doubt that this cheating made Biden an illegal President. This is why I do not address Biden as your legal President. If your country does not fix this cheating in the swing states, you will never have another Republican President. This is why Biden opened your Southern border to allow many illegal immigrants to enter and be flown or bussed all over your country. These illegal immigrants are allowed to vote for Democratic candidates, when they should not be allowed to vote without being a US citizen. Your country is being taken over right in front of your eyes, and your people are not resisting all of these illegal activities by the left. Your freedoms are being taken away, and you are not fighting for freedom as the Cubans are. When the lives of My faithful are threatened, I will call them to the safety of My refuges.”

Thursday, July 15, 2021: (St. Bonaventure)
    Jesus said: “My people, throughout history you have seen various peoples used as slaves. The Israelites were slaves for the Egyptians. The Africans have been slaves on the Southern US plantations. There is slave labor being used in China and Russia as well. Moses was appointed by God the Father to help free the Israelites from Pharaoh. The Pharaoh did not want to free his slaves until he was forced to by the ten plagues that were sent on the Egyptians. The loss of the first born males in their families is what finally broke his resolve. I was also the first born male who was led as a Lamb to be killed so mankind could be freed from the bondage of their sins. Some people are slaves to their habitual sins, so I have given everyone a chance to free themselves from their habits, if they could only turn to Me, and follow My laws out of love for Me.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can see how Biden and the one world people are trying to make Covid vaccine shots mandatory for health workers and the Army. The Covid vaccine is poison and vaccinated people are dying more than those people who are dying from the Covid virus itself. These authorities are hiding the bad reactions and deaths from the vaccines. They also are adding other causes of death to the Covid virus deaths. I have mentioned before if the government makes it mandatory to have the Covid vaccine, and your lives are threatened, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, these Covid vaccines manufacture the spike protein, and this causes the vaccinated people to be in constant inflammation. Over a few years these vaccinated people will be dying. Because the shots destroy your immune system, the next virus will kill many vaccinated people. You have heard other visionaries receive the same message about many dead bodies on the ground. You can use your Good Friday oil, the exorcism water, or a special healing from Me if the vaccinated people believe that I can heal them.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen various proofs of how your 2020 Presidential election was stolen by the Democrats from Trump. Your dictatorial government is now declaring any information on the election cannot be made public on Facebook or other sites because Biden has declared this ‘Disinformation.’ Biden is acting like a dictator and a socialist communist by controlling what you can say in public. The real reason for censoring election result information is because if the ballots were scrutinized, it would reveal all of the cheating that enabled Biden to steal the election. This discrimination of information is more control over your people and Biden is using communist tactics to take away your freedom of speaking your opinion. Your people need to rise up against such open control, or you will soon be a communist state. If your lives are in danger from such control or mandated vaccine shots, I will call My people to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, you went to Buffalo, NY to witness the 13th exorcism session on a possessed young man. There was loud howling from the demons when he drank some exorcism water. There was some improvement because the young man was able to use his free will along with the exorcist priest to try and drive out the demons. This session only lasted two hours instead of the three or four hours of previous sessions. Continue to support the family in this battle against the demons.”

Jesus said: “My son, you know how the one world people are listening to your facebook, your e-mails, and your phone calls to record people who are against their plans and agenda. As the control over your freedom of speech gets worse, these evil ones will single out conservatives and religious people for persecution when they will use your views to put you in jail, or they will try to kill you. You will soon be coming to My refuge before they try to kill you. Trust in Me to protect My faithful at that time.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have been using your new EMF (electromagnetic field) reader to see what sources of EMF could be affecting you. Your wi-fi router and your solar inverters gave off the most radiation in your house. You used your meter outside in all directions and you did not see any strong signals from your cell towers. You can turn off your router at night. You purchased a Blushield Cube that covers 5G radiation. This device sends out a good wave of a signal that drowns out any bad EMF. I will protect your bodies from any 5G radiation.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have warned you that the one world people have plans to try and stop your electricity, and they are also planning another major shutdown when they will spread the next deadly virus.Have no fear because My refuges will be protected from anything that could harm you. My angels will put an invisible shield over you so the evil ones cannot see you. My angels will also put a shield over you to stop any bombs, viruses, or anything physical as a comet. Trust in My protection when I will call you to the protection of My angels at My refuges.”

Friday, July 16, 2021: (Our Lady of Mt. Carmel)
    Jesus said: “My people, the word ‘Passover’ originated when the Jewish people had to put the blood of the lamb on their door posts and lintel. This was so the angel of death would pass over their homes, but the first born of the Egyptians died. It was this last plague that freed the Israelites to go to the Promised Land. The Last Supper was the Jewish Passover when I set up the first Mass consecrating the bread and wine into My Body and Blood. I was the unblemished Lamb who shed My Blood on the cross that has freed you of your sins. It is your daily Mass that enables you to share in My Real Presence of the consecrated bread and wine. Be thankful for My gift of the Mass because you have a taste of heaven every time you receive Me in Holy Communion. The Mass is so much a part of your spiritual life that you are obeying My Third Commandment of coming to Sunday Mass. When you come to daily Mass, you are coming because you love Me, and it is not by obligation as on Sunday. My daily Mass people are special to Me because you love Me so much that you want to receive Me into your heart and soul every day. Your daily Mass is a good example for others to see how much you love Me.”

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel said: “My dear children, you are familiar with the Carmelites who wear the brown robes. I gave St. Simon Stock the brown scapular which I promised that whoever wears this scapular and believes in my Son, Jesus, will be blessed to come to heaven when they die, and they will not suffer eternal fire in hell. I want my children to also pray my daily rosary in addition to wearing my scapular. My son, you have visited Mt. Carmel where Elijah hid from those people who wanted to kill him for his prophecies. This hiding from the authorities is one of your missions to prepare a refuge. During the tribulation, my Son will send His faithful to His refuges for angel protection from the evil ones. It is my Son’s refuge builders who Jesus depends on for making His refuges. Have no fear because my Son, Jesus, will have His angels protect you and provide for your needs.”

Saturday, July 17, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are reading about Moses as he led his people out from the bondage of the Egyptian task masters. When the Israelites traveled through the desert for forty years, I provided them with manna and the meat from quail that fell dead into their camp every day. Have faith, My children, for I will provide you the Holy Bread of Holy Communion daily at My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist. I will also provide deer that will fall dead in your camps for daily meat. You will have other sources of food, water, and fuels at My refuges. Trust in Me for your protection by My angels, and I will provide for all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My son, you remember well the visions of hell that I showed you when you saw the soul bodies looking like black molten embers suffering from the flames, but they were not being consumed by the fire. The demons were constantly tormenting the souls. There was no love there, but only hate, and these souls would never see Me again after their eternal judgment to hell. My faithful need to pray for the souls on earth, especially for all of your family members who I will have mercy on their souls. Pray also for the souls in purgatory, who could be released into heaven. I love all of you, and every soul desiring heaven must seek My forgiveness of each soul’s sins, and show Me your love and love of your neighbors. I will forgive all sins, if you seek My forgiveness and My mercy.”

Jesus said: “My people, every day the demons are feasting on souls with little faith in Me. Every person is tempted daily with temptations from the demons, so you need to keep your spiritual guard up against these attacks. The weak souls can be those who are in bad habits with drugs, alcohol, or sex. Many of these sinful habits have demons associated with them. Even good spiritual people also must fight off the demons’ daily attacks, and the demons are always active. Your best defense from the demons is your daily prayer life, frequent Confession, and daily Mass with worthy Holy Communion. Be careful with your idle time when you could be reading the Bible or some spiritual books. Start your day with your morning offering and consecrate all of your actions of the day to Me. By prayer and fasting you can keep your soul pure. You can also pray for the weak and lukewarm souls to protect them from demon attacks. By keeping a strong faith in Me, you can call on Me whenever you sense an evil attack, and I will send My angels to defend you. You do not want yourself or any soul lost in hell, so keep close to Me in all of your daily actions. Have no fear of hell when you keep your soul clean, and away from near occasions of sin. I do not want to lose even one soul to hell, but you must keep your free will decisions around holy intentions. It is the intentions of the heart that I watch in your actions.”

Sunday, July 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, your readings are all about shepherds that could be the bishops, but they are not always feeding My faithful as much as they should be. Because of this weakness in My church leaders, fewer and fewer people are coming to Sunday Mass. In the Gospel I was calling My disciples to a quiet place as they could rest from the crowds, and pray. You need to come close to Me in your quiet moments to restore your prayer life, and build up your strength to fight off the temptations of the demons. I want My faithful to go out and share their faith with others, and even evangelize souls to convert their lives to Me. The more effort you make to pray for and convert souls, the higher the level of heaven will be given to you as your reward. Strive for the higher levels of heaven by your prayers and Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. The more you love Me and your neighbors in your actions, the higher the level of heaven will be granted to you.”

Monday, July 19, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, many times you did not know how I would get you through difficult situations. When you prayed to Me for help, I was there to solve your problems. You are so valuable to Me, and I will not leave you orphans. I will defend you from the evil ones and their plans to kill you. Just as the people with Moses did not have faith in him, so My people need to have more faith in Me to help you. I can do the impossible in your eyes, and you will see My miracles in these end times to protect My people. This is why I have had My refuge builders provide refuges where I will have My angels protect you with My miracles of invisible shields. So have trust in My Word to protect you from the evil ones and their poisonous vaccines. I will provide miracles of healing of the vaccinated people by using the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water, or pure faith in My healing wherever you are. Just have faith that I will heal you, and it will happen. Many people will die from these vaccines and the coming worse virus, so have faith in My healing power.”

Jesus said: “My people, absolutely refuse to take any Covid vaccine shots because they will kill you in a few years.The more shots and boosters that people take, the quicker they will die. 98% of the people have not died from the Covid virus, so there is no reason to take these deadly Covid shots. More people are dying from the Covid shots than are dying from the Covid virus. The Covid variants are not much different from the original Covid virus, and they are less deadly. People are seeing magnets stick to their arms because the evil ones are adding iron oxide nano particles to spread the spike protein manufacturing quicker to all parts of your body. The evil ones behind these vaccines are purposely trying to reduce the population, and these poisonous shots are irreversible. Vaccinated people can be healed with the Good Friday oil, or the exorcism water with the miraculous medal. If you believe in My healing power, I can heal those people who want to be healed. My healing is heaven’s answer to this evil plot of Satan that is trying to kill people. I will bring My Warning before the next deadly virus is released.I will give everyone one last chance to save your soul. After the six weeks of conversion following the Warning, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be healed of all of your sicknesses by looking on My luminous cross. My angels will protect you throughout the tribulation of the Antichrist, and I will provide for your needs.”

Tuesday, July 20, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, sometimes I enable small miracles for the people to have more faith in Me. You have a short memory of all of the good things that I do for you. You are sometimes more concerned with the next problems, instead of thanking Me for all that I have done for you. You need to have trust that I know what you need, and that I will help you through your daily troubles. If you truly believed in Me, you would not let fears, anxieties, or worries bother your peace. A trusting Christian lives on trust that I will help you. These worries and such are from the devil, who wants to put doubt in your heart. By putting your faith in Me and My mission for you, you will be set free of your worries. It is more important to know, love, and serve Me than it is to follow your agenda. By following Me and obeying My Commandments, you can keep close to Me on your path to eternal life with Me in heaven.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2021: (St. Lawrence of Brindisi)
    Jesus said: “My people, Moses led his people out into the desert from Egypt. The people complained to Moses that they had no food. Later, God the Father sent manna in the morning, and quail fell into the camp so they had meat at night. This was an example of how God the Father took care of His people. Today, My faithful are preparing for living at My refuges during the tribulation. My people will be depending on Me at that time to multiply your food, water, and fuels for less than 3 ˝ years. I will provide daily Holy Communion either from a priest, or My angels. This will be your new manna of My Blessed Sacrament. I will also send deer into your camps, and they will die as you will need to dress them out for meat. My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and My faithful will be living in a faith community where everyone will work together for your survival. Trust in Me to heal you of any sickness, and you will have all of your needs satisfied. Do not complain about the food, but be thankful for all that I am providing for you.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have given you a mission to prepare people for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. You received your first inner locution vision on July 21, 1993, making this your 28th Anniversary of your messages. This happened after you had a conversion of your computer addiction of making programs. After you came home in April, 1993 from Medugorje, you immediately stopped your programming, and this was a miracle so you would have time for My mission. In May, 1993, I asked you if you would do a mission for Me which you said ‘yes’ immediately without knowing what I was asking of you. Your messages are getting stronger as the Warning is at the door to protect My faithful. Your country is facing a communist takeover, and Biden is on the verge of mandatory Covid shots for everyone. You also could see either an electric grid shutdown or the new deadly virus about to be released. I have told you many times that when your lives are in danger, I would lead you to My refuges with an inner locution for everyone. Also when your electric grid will stop, or a new virus comes, I will bring My Warning first. I will give everyone one last chance to save their souls.”

Thursday, July 22, 2021: (St. Mary Magdalene)
    Jesus said: “My people, I appeared first to St. Mary Magdalene after My Resurrection, and she recognized Me when I called her name, ‘Mary’. She went at once to tell the other disciples, but they did not want to believe her. Later, My apostles believed in My Resurrection when I appeared to them in the Upper Room. Blessed are they, who believe in My Resurrection, and they have not seen Me in the flesh. It was hard for My disciples to believe that I resurrected from the dead, because this had not ever happened to anyone. Once they saw My Body, they remembered how I told them that the Son of Man must die and be resurrected on the third day. My people, today you are fortunate that you can receive My Body and Blood in Holy Communion at every daily Mass. Not everyone believes in My Real Presence in the consecrated Host, but I am still Present just the same. Treasure the few moments I am with you, because every Holy Communion gives you a small taste of heaven.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, all of My refuges are precious to Me, and I do not want any harm to come to them, because the evil demons hate them. Not only do you have refuge angels protecting My refuges, but I am sending a legion of angels to stand guard over My refuges even now. What you thought were tall buildings surrounding your refuge, are actually tall angels that I am allowing you to see in your vision. So have no fear or worries because My angels are protecting your refuges right now before the Warning and the evil events to come.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been receiving a lot of rain so you no longer have any deficit to your average rainfall. In your area you are fortunate to live close to the Great Lakes that have 21% of the world’s surface fresh water. Out West there are many water shortages and fires in the summer. This area is gradually approaching a water shortage that may cause people to move East for fresh water. The West coast may have to start desalinating the ocean water to provide fresh water for farms and drinking. Be thankful that you will have multiplied water at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are demons coming out onto the surface of the earth through the volcanoes and the portals from hell that you are seeing in your vision. Have no fear of these demons because My angels will protect you. As you approach the tribulation of the Antichrist, more and more demons will be allowed to come up from hell to harass the people. This is why I will be directing My faithful to My refuges, so My angels can protect you from the demons and the evil people. During the tribulation of the Antichrist, the demons and evil people will be tormenting all of the non-believers who are still alive. My faithful will have crosses on their forehead by My angels so you will be allowed to enter My refuges.Trust in Me to protect My believers until I will bring an end to the Antichrist’s reign.”

Jesus said: “My people of this prayer group, many of you have been to the four practice refuge runs where you stayed overnight to see how you would live as a Christian community. You ate the reconstituted dried food. You had water from your water well. You made several loaves of bread to eat with your Camp Chef oven. In the winter you used wood in your fireplace and kerosene in your kerosene burner to keep the house warm. You used cots for the people to sleep, and you had lights at night using rechargeable batteries. You have solar panels, inverters, and solar batteries to power lights and your water well pump. I will provide for your needs by multiplying your food, water, and fuels.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will see the Democrats bringing more laws of control over you. Biden will pass more Executive Orders when Congress does not act fast enough. You could see another shutdown and more control over your food.Biden could even use this shutdown to declare martial law. When your lives will be in danger from this dictator, I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges.Be prepared to leave your homes when I give you My inner locution to come within twenty minutes. Your guardian angels will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge.You will have an invisible shield put over you on the way to your refuges by your guardian angel.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you many warning messages to not take the Covid vaccines that could kill you in a few years. I have also been encouraging My faithful to have three months of food on hand during the next shutdown. Before this famine shutdown comes, I will bring My Warning to prepare the people who choose to follow Me, so they will be told to come to My refuges after the six weeks of conversion. I will provide for your needs, so have no fear of these events.”

Jesus said: “My people, this is the year of St. Joseph and he will be helping the refuges in any buildings that will be needed to house My believers. St. Joseph told you how he would be your contractor to provide a high rise in your backyard for all of the people I will send to you. Keep praying your St. Joseph prayer as you did tonight, because he will be an important part of your refuge life. Continue your St. Anne novena leading up to her feast day on July 26th. This is My spiritual grandmother who trained My Blessed Mother in her faith. Be prepared, My faithful, because you are about to see a major battle between the good people and My angels against the bad people and the demons.”

Friday, July 23, 2021: (St. Bridget)
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a sailboat represents how you travel on the sea of life. When you leave the safety of the harbor, you are subject to all the storms and troubles of life. But when you call on Me, I will calm the storms, and I will bring you into My safe havens at My refuges. In the first reading Moses was given the Ten Commandments by God the Father on Mt. Sinai. These Commandments are My laws of loving Me and loving your neighbor. Those people, who abide by My Commandments, will have their eternal reward with Me in heaven. In the Gospel reading you are familiar with the Parable of the Sower. The seed, that is spread, is My Word of the knowledge of good and evil. The seed that falls on the path or in the briars, does not take root, and it does not bear fruit. But the seed that falls on good soil, bears fruit thirty, sixty, and one hundred fold. My faithful are the seed that falls on good soil, and I will know how sincere your love for Me is by the fruit of your good deeds throughout your life.”

Jesus said: “My son, as you draw closer to My refuge time, you will see the demons trying to interfere with your travel plans and interfering with getting My messages out on your internet site. You will need to call on My help every day in your prayers, and call on Me to send My angels to help you when you are under attack. Trust in Me to protect you and My believers, but there will be some martyrs of My people.”

Saturday, July 24, 2021: (St. Sharbel Makhluf)
    Jesus said: “My people, I bring you My wonderful creation as you see My glorious sunlight bring My Light into your church. I have given you a parable of the wheat and the tares. Your farmers know how to plant the wheat, but you have Satan as the enemy who plants weeds in your crops. You have organic crops and the artificial food called ‘Genetically Modified Organisms’ or GMO food that Satan enabled the evil ones to change My natural crops. These are your new weeds in your fields. This parable has a deeper spiritual meaning. I allow the faithful people and the evil people to grow up together. I allow this so My faithful will have an opportunity to convert the evil people to believers in My Word. At the judgment time I will have My angels gather all of the evil people, like the weeds, and they will be thrown into the eternal flames of hell. These evil ones refused to give glory to Me and they did not ask for My forgiveness of their sins. The faithful believers, like the wheat, I gathered into My barn of heaven where they will have their reward with Me at My Wedding Banquet. The faithful have suffered through life, and they have followed My Commandments, and by Confession they had their sins confessed and forgiven. They have followed My missions and they have produced fruits of good deeds for thirty, sixty, and one hundred fold. Give praise and thanks to Me for all I have done for you in life. I love My faithful because they have shown their love for Me in their prayers and their actions.”

Jesus said: “My people, this refuge will support many people who come at the proper time. I am proud of My servant and her workers for all the work and effort that has gone on to make this refuge. It is her life’s work. You have My archangel St. Uriel who is protecting these grounds. You can call on his help for all that is needed. At the refuge time My angels will protect this place so that no evil people will be allowed in here. Only My believers will be allowed in. When the people come, I told you how to have a core group with leaders for the various jobs that are needed for a refuge. I have blessed this work for all the effort that the people have made for when this refuge will be used. Center your lives around Me, and you will see the fruit of your efforts. Trust in Me for all of your needs, as I will multiply the food, water, and fuels that will be needed.”

Sunday, July 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you know I can multiply your food when it is needed. I only ask that you believe I can do this for you, and it will happen. You remember when I provided the manna for the Israelites, and how they had to go out each day and collect what was needed for that day. So when I will multiply your food at your refuges, I will only multiply what you need for one day.Each day you will have to believe that I can do this for you. You will only have enough food for one day at a time.You need to say your prayers before your meal, and you need to pray prayers of thanksgiving after your meal. Learn these prayers so your meals can be complete. Also when you ask for healing prayers, you need to believe I can heal you, and it will happen. Trust in Me to provide for your physical and spiritual needs every day.”

Note: Prayer after meals:
    We give Thee thanks for all of Thy benefits, O almighty God, who livest and reignest world without end. Amen. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Monday, July 26, 2021: (St. Anne and St. Joachim)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am blessing this area with My rain for life, because you cannot survive without water. I thank you My son for finding and praying your prayer after meals. You truly are an obedient servant. In the first reading from Exodus, you read how the people made a golden calf to worship as a god. I condemned this worship of other gods than Me. My people, today you have other gods to worship as money, fame, cell phones, rich homes, and comforts.I must be the center of your lives and you should only worship Me not just on Sunday, but on every day. In the Gospel I gave two examples of the Kingdom of God in the mustard seed that is the smallest of seeds that grows into the largest of plants. I also gave you the yeast that is needed for bread to be leavened and rise. Your priest suggested that patience is needed for plants to grow and for bread to rise. I want all of My people to love Me and your neighbor, for this is the basis for My Ten Commandments. So I am calling on My people to obey My Commandments so you can please Me with your obedience. I am with you always in My consecrated Bread and Wine, so take some time to worship and thank Me in front of My Blessed Sacrament in My tabernacle. Today, you need to honor My grandparents of St. Anne and St. Joachim who took care of My Blessed Mother. God bless all of you in all that you do each day.”

Jesus said: “My people, you can trust in Me at the refuge time, to be ready to receive people who are coming to My refuges in various physical and spiritual conditions. My angels will be guarding all of My refuges, and only My believers with a cross on their forehead would be allowed into My refuges. At each refuge you will see a luminous cross in the sky. When the people look upon the luminous cross and have faith that I can heal them, then they will be healed of all their physical, mental, and spiritual wounds. They will be healed of viruses, and the vaccinated people will be healed as well.Some people will be traumatized by the destruction that will be going on in the world, and I will heal these people of all of their fears. As people will see the miracles of My healing power, they will have their faith and trust in Me restored, just as My apostles’ faith was enhanced when they saw My miracles. Once My people are healed, now they will be ready to work with your leaders who will organize the jobs that will be needed for you all to survive. Each day I will multiply what you need to feed your people food and water. You will have enough water, soap, and sponges for washing yourselves and what you will need for hygiene necessities. You will have daily Holy Communion and Perpetual Adoration when you are assigned hours around the clock.Trust in Me for My healing power and for providing all of your needs and protection at My refuges during the tribulation.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    .... My angels will be guarding all of My refuges, and only My believers with a cross on their forehead would be allowed into My refuges. At each refuge you will see a luminous cross in the sky. When the people look upon the luminous cross and have faith that I can heal them, then they will be healed of all their physical, mental, and spiritual wounds. They will be healed of viruses, and the vaccinated people will be healed as well.
    I will urge caution and consideration with such.
    Project Blue Beam is decades old technology that
    has undoubtedly been improved upon.

Recently, tech monopoly began placing hundreds of satellites
    into our atmosphere for "better communication". How much
    more better can it get or needs to be? Those satellites aren't
    being placed to provide humanity a better existence.

Jesus knows our hearts and minds, why would a cross
    on ones forehead be necessary?

Pray ... we don't require a middle man or translator.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    I will urge caution and consideration with such.
    Project Blue Beam is decades old technology that
    has undoubtedly been improved upon.

Recently, tech monopoly began placing hundreds of satellites
    into our atmosphere for "better communication". How much
    more better can it get or needs to be? Those satellites aren't
    being placed to provide humanity a better existence.

Jesus knows our hearts and minds, why would a cross
    on ones forehead be necessary?

Pray ... we don't require a middle man or translator.

O.W.

I am sorry. I do not have time to expand upon the following, but it should be clear from what I have posted.
    God can do anything He wants except sin.

Type:
    Eze 9:4 And the Lord said to him: Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem: and mark Thau upon the foreheads of the men that sigh, and mourn for all the abominations that are committed in the midst thereof.
    Eze 9:5 And to the others he said in my hearing: Go ye after him through the city, and strike: let not your eyes spare, nor be ye moved with pity.
    Eze 9:6 Utterly destroy old and young, maidens, children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thau, kill him not, and begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house.
    Eze 9:7 And he said to them: Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew them that were in the city.

Lower case Thau = + i.e. a cross.

Antitype
    “After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree. Then I saw another angel ascend from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, ‘Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God upon their foreheads.’ And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand sealed, out of every tribe of the sons of Israel…After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no man could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands…These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night…

When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer; and he was given much incense to mingle with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne; and the smoke of the incense rose with the prayers of the saints from the hand of the angel before God. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth; and there were peals of thunder, voices, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.” (Rv 7:1-5)

Thanks Cub.

O.W.