John Leary
(yet to be approved)
www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2021: (Our Lady of Sorrows)
Our Lady of Sorrows said: “My dear children, I had many sorrows with my Son, Jesus’ death, but I am also sad that many of my children have lost their way, and I need to lead them back to my Son, Jesus. I mentioned to you to put my Seven Sorrows in this message in case you may have forgotten them: (Seven Sorrows)
1.) Prophecy of Simeon at the Presentation in the Temple.
2.) Flight into Egypt.
3.) The loss of Jesus in the Temple.
4.) Mary encounters Jesus on the Way of the Cross.
5.) Jesus dies on the Cross.
6.) Jesus is taken down from the Cross.
7.) Jesus is laid in the Tomb.
Every mother grieves over the loss of a son. You and your wife also grieved when you lost your son, David. But you have a saint in heaven praying for you, along with Mary, his sister, who died with a miscarriage. You have had messages from David and Mary which have been a consolation for both of you. I continue to bring souls to my Son, and I continue to encourage my children to pray my rosary every day, wear my brown scapular of protection, and come to frequent Confession. My Son, Jesus, and I love you all very much and we do not want any souls lost in hell. Call on me to put my mantle of protection over your family members.”

Thursday, September 16, 2021: (St. Cornelius & St. Cyprian)
Jesus said: “My people, you all are sinners, even if some are worse than others. You come to Me in the priest in Confession to have your sins forgiven. I know in your human condition that you are weak to sin because of Adam’s sin. But you can have your souls cleansed of sin in Confession, and you are restored in My graces. Do not stay away from Confession, but come frequently at least monthly. Seeking Me to forgive your sins may be hard for some because it is a sign of your spiritual weakness. Put your pride and fear aside when you come to Confession, because I am like the father of the Prodigal Son, who was happy to receive his son back from his sinful living. I love all of you and I want to keep you close to Me, so I can protect you from the temptations of the devil. If you truly love Me, then you will be sincere in your prayers, and always ready to serve Me out of love for Me. Trust in My power over the evil ones, and I will protect you from them.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My son, I have enabled one of your prayer group members to capture a GPS photo that showed a bright light of an angel who was making your house invisible. The evil ones will not be able to see your refuge because St. Meridia, your refuge angel, is putting an invisible shield over your refuge. This picture shows you what people will see. Give thanks to Me for giving you a glimpse of your current protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more control of your authorities over where you can travel. Some countries are already controlling their people in how far they can travel. You are seeing more restrictions coming, especially on your unvaccinated people. You will first see vaccine passports that will allow where you can travel. Soon you will see more mandates for chips in your body for the mark of the beast.This will be the next means of travel on your main highways. Only the chipped people will be allowed on these roads.Have your refuges ready for the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you these wooden chairs because I want you to hold on to your seats because the events are going to move quickly around you. I told you that I was going to speed up the earth so you would face a lot less time for the coming tribulation. You will see time speeding up as I will speed up the earth’s rotation. At the appropriate time of God the Father, you will have the Warning and the conversion time of six weeks. You could come to Confession more frequently, so your soul is ready for your mini-judgment.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have prepared some cut wood for your insert fireplace and your two fire pits for cooking. You practiced burning logs in your fireplace with your refuge practice runs. Your treated logs can start your fires when it is needed in the winter. Just as I will multiply your kerosene and propane fuels, so I will multiply your wood as well. Be thankful that I will supply all of the fuels that you will need to heat your house and for your cooking.This will also be supplied for your new high rise building as well. Have no fear because My angels will be busy supplying you with what you need every day during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing the building of your high rise structure in more detail. St. Joseph was giving instructions to the angels how to dig the basement, put the basement blocks together, and build the steel structure as well. You will be amazed how fast the angels will build this building in one day. Remember that the angels can work outside of time because they are not limited by time. I told you that I would take care of the lights, the latrines, and the heating of this building. Your people will need to organize your kitchens and provide the daily two meals. Your soups will be prepared every day, and your pots will not go empty until the end of the day, so everyone will be fed. Give thanks and praise to Me every day at your Adoration Chapel.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you how I will power the lights and even the elevators in this new high rise building.I told you to trust in Me in how I will manage this building for all the people who I will send to you. You prepared your refuge for forty people and I will multiply what you have stored so all the people will have what they will need to survive. I will multiply the water from your well. You will use your empty blue barrels to store the water as it is needed. I love all of My faithful and when you see My miracles, your people will truly believe, even as I provided the manna and meat for My people in the desert with Moses. I only ask that you believe that I can do this.”

Jesus said: “My people, My faithful will be healed of all of your illnesses when you look upon My luminous cross in the sky. This will be provided for all of My refuges.You asked if anyone will die at the refuges. As long as your people believe in My miracles, all of you will remain healthy throughout the tribulation at My refuges.You need to trust in Me to provide for all of your needs, and it will be your prayers at Adoration that will strengthen you to endure your refuge life. At the end of the tribulation time, I will cleanse the earth of all of the evil ones. I will raise you up into the air, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring you down into My Era of Peace.You will rejoice with Me as I will be victorious over the evil ones. Keep praying and trust in My angels to protect you throughout the tribulation.”

Friday, September 17, 2021: (St. Francis receives his stigmata)
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many people who seek fame and money in this world, and they neglect to take care of their soul and their spiritual life. The Gospel is clear when you understand the difference between this human life and the spiritual life in heaven. (Matt. 16:26) ‘For what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, but suffers the loss of his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?’ Your soul is immortal, and you were made to be with Me in heaven for all eternity. Every soul has free will and you need to choose your eternal destination either in heaven with My love, or in hell with the hate of the devil. Do not be misled by the creature comforts of your humanity. This life is only temporary in the body, but the soul leaves the body at death and you will be judged based on how much you love Me and your neighbor. So choose life, but remember you are choosing where you will be for all eternity. I treasure souls the most beyond anything in your current life. My people should treasure their souls as well, and choose to be with the One who loves you.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have read various articles that the world food supplies are very low and there could be a world famine. I want you to do some research to verify how your crop warehouses are diminishing in their stocks. Look at the future or present crop storage from this year’s harvest of wheat, corn, soybeans, etc. Put the results of your research in your message to inform people how low your food supplies are. I have been encouraging My faithful to try and store 3 months to 12 months of food for each household member. If you have the money and storage room, you should try to save as much as you can up to 12 months.If your people do not have enough food, call on Me and I will multiply what you have, and I will make room to store it, even before I call you to My refuges.”

Note: The food stocks for the US are down about 25% or more depending on what figures are reported.

Saturday, September 18, 2021:
Jesus said: “My people, My believers may be tested by some of the pleasures in life, but there are also the 30, 60, and 100 fold people who are planted in good soil. If you are given more gifts, you will be expected to do more, like the hundredfold. The more you are given, the more the evil one will attack you with his temptations. You need to ask yourself if you are living up to what I expect of you. There is no time to be lazy, but you need to make the best use of your time in evangelizing people, and helping your neighbor. My son, you have two missions, and you need to attend to them as much as possible. One mission is sharing My messages, and your other mission is to have your refuge ready for the people. Keep working hard, and keep your family in your daily prayers. By struggling forward every day with My graces, you will reach your goal in heaven, and fulfill your missions.”

Jesus said: “My people, when I bring My Warning at God the Father’s time, you will see everything freeze in place. I will then take every soul out of time and out of their bodies all at the same time all over the world. You will see your life review, a mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or hell, and then you will have a quick visit to your place of judgment.Then you will be placed back into your bodies and back into time. You will have a second chance to change your life and possibly change your eternal destination. For all of the people, who do not change their lives, their eternal destination will be the place of their mini-judgment. After the Warning My faithful will have an opportunity to convert your family members to believers in Me so they can enter My refuges with a cross on their foreheads. After the six weeks of conversion, I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges. You are very close to the time of My Warning when all of the events of the end times will lead up to your refuge time and the time of the tribulation of the Antichrist. This is why My believers need to be ready to leave their homes for My refuges, and My refuge builders need to have everything ready to receive the people who I will send to their refuges. Trust in Me because My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and they will provide for all of your needs.”

Sunday, September 19, 2021:
Jesus said: “My people, I was telling My apostles how I would be crucified, buried, and on the third day I would rise from the dead. But My apostles were deciding who was the greatest among them. At that, I told them whoever wishes to be first, must be the servant of all. Then I showed the apostles the innocent faith of the children. If people want to come to heaven, then they must come to Me with the faith of a child’s gentle, and humble faith. You need to show your sincere love for Me and your neighbors, and I will welcome you to your place in heaven. Today is Catechetical Sunday, so My people must be willing to share their faith with everyone, especially the children. Give good example to everyone as they see you coming to Sunday Mass and praying your daily rosary.”

Monday, September 20, 2021: (St. Andrew Kim & Korean martyrs)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you see the Persian King helping to build the Temple in Jerusalem. In today’s world you are closing churches instead of building them, because fewer people are coming to Sunday Mass. The faith in the people is getting weak, and you are worshiping the things of the world rather than Me. The Jews were exiled because they worshiped other gods. So My people of America are being taken over by the Democrat communists because you are also worshiping other gods. Wake up and defend your freedoms before your churches will be closed for good. The communists are atheists, and they will soon close your churches. The attacks on the unvaccinated people will get worse as well, because the one world people want to reduce the population using vaccines. Refuse to take the Covid shots or the flu shots, and be ready to leave for My refuges when your lives are threatened.”

Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a message back on 10-11-11 about a possible tsunami coming from an earthquake in the Canary Islands. Now this possibility is getting closer to happening with some strong volcanic eruptions in the Canary Islands. With another severe earthquake there, you could indeed see a fast tsunami travel across the Atlantic Ocean into your East Coast.Your people need to pray and repent of your sins that this does not happen. I will still be protecting My refuges, even against such a tsunami.”

Tuesday, September 21, 2021: (St. Matthew)
Jesus said: “My people, I called My apostles from all walks of life, even a tax collector who was hated because he collected taxes for the Romans from his people. I went to dinner with St. Matthew and his friends, and the Pharisees criticized Me for eating with sinners. I told them that I came to call sinners and not the self-righteous. You are sinners and I died on the cross to bring salvation to everyone who desires to be saved. I am also calling all of My believers to be evangelists and share their faith with others to build up My Church. This scene of calling St. Matthew reminds you, My son, of when I healed you of your computer addiction, and I called you as well to do a mission of spreading My Word. You accepted My call right away, just as St. Matthew immediately left his tax post to follow Me. I pray that many people would answer My call to spread My Word. Trust in Me that those people, who take on My mission, will have their reward with Me in heaven.”

October 11, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, there is good reason to watch the latest developments in the Canary Islands. There is a major volcano that is linked with the formation of these islands. The longer the earthquake activity continues, and the more bulging that occurs, the chance of a major explosion increases. If any release is slow, then there will be a minimal effect on the area. If activity increases at a rapid rate with larger earthquakes, you could see a major eruption that could send tsunamis to the East coast of America. Pray that this volcano does not explode violently which could put a lot of ash into the atmosphere. Do some research to examine the size of the caldera of this volcano, and some history of its past eruptions.”

Note: El Hierro volcano in the Canary Islands is a shield volcano and it has been releasing gases from the ocean floor. It is in red alert with earthquakes ongoing even at a lower than 2.0 level. There was a 4.3 earthquake, and this is the first activity since 1971.