Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

Navarro: China Deliberately Allowed Coronavirus to Spread Outside Its Borders

Ian Hanchett

17 May 2020

During an interview broadcast on Friday’s edition of the Fox Business Network’s “WSJ at Large,” White House Trade Adviser Peter Navarro stated that China deliberately allowed the coronavirus to spread to the rest of the world and that the virus “could have been contained in Wuhan.”
    Navarro said, “China hid the virus behind the shield of the World Health Organization, and that was a time, Gerry, when that virus could have been contained in Wuhan. Instead, what China did was put hundreds of thousands of Wuhanians and Chinese on planes that were allowed to go to Milan and New York and elsewhere, but not to Beijing and Shanghai.”

Host Gerry Baker asked Navarro if he was saying, “China, quite deliberately, shutting off some — a lot of domestic travel, but allowing international travel, quite deliberately knew how serious this was and allowed the virus to be exported, along with a lot of other Chinese exports to the United States and elsewhere?”

Navarro responded, “That’s a matter of fact. It should not be in dispute.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...e-its-borders/

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

May 9, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, it is definitely unusual to see snow showers in the middle of May as you are setting all kinds of records for cold at this time of year. As you look at this polar vortex over the Northeast, you can contrast this with unusual heat in California. Such drastic changes in temperature can be created by the HAARP machine in changing the jet stream currents that bring your weather. This machine can be controlled by the deep state people. These people are the same evil people who gave China the money and know how to produce this current corona virus pandemic.Then the Chinese purposely sent infected people to all corners of the earth to spread this virus.It is the plan of the devil and the elite to try and reduce the earth’s population using the spread of this evil virus, even spreading it in your chemtrails. An even deadlier corona virus will be spread in the fall with the intention to bring about a martial law that would give the deep state an opportunity to kill more people and give the evil ones more dictatorial power over your people.There is also a plan to use mandatory vaccines to weaken people’s immune systems and even kill people with the new virus. So do not take any vaccines for any reason.I will bring My faithful to My refuges when your lives are threatened. You could also see My Warning and a call to come to My refuges in the fall so My faithful are not killed.The martial law will give your leaders an opportunity for total control over your people so they can give you over to the Antichrist to start the Great Tribulation. Be prepared to come to My refuges when I call My faithful.”

www.johnleary.com

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    Summary
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Wednesday, May 13, 2020: (Our Lady of Fatima)
    Our Blessed Mother of Fatima said: “My dear children, it is a joy for me to come to you again in memory of my apparitions to the three children of Fatima, Portugal. I encouraged them as well as my children of today to pray your daily rosaries, and especially to lift this restriction of the churches, so people can attend daily and Sunday Mass. I also encourage you to adore my Son’s Blessed Sacrament whenever you can. You remember the sign that was given in the sky. I told the people in 1917 that if they did not pray enough that a worse war would befall them. I also mentioned that without enough prayer, Russia would spread her errors all over the world in communism, as you see today. You saw World War II come as a punishment. Now, you have abortions all over, and you will see a further punishment in the virus that will return in the fall. My Son will call all of His faithful to His refuges when the fall corona virus will kill many people worse than before. Trust in His words and be prepared for the Warning and your calling to refuge protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you all have been going through this pre-tribulation with a threat of this corona virus to cause more deaths than the normal flu. This virus is unnatural because countries North and South of the equator are having many cases. If this was a natural flu epidemic, there would not be so many cases in the warmer climates. Instead, an HIV strain has been attached to this corona virus which allows it to spread rapidly, and bind with your blood cells. That is why it is a laboratory creation. Because of all of your social distancing and wearing masks, the number of new cases is going down. I have told you how a worse virus will be unleashed in the fall, and this danger for your lives can call you to My refuges.I am showing you a fork and a spoon because after My victory over the evil ones, you will be invited to My Wedding Feast in heaven. So be patient and bear with your physical difficulties, because you will be with Me to celebrate My victory in heaven as you know the end of the story. Give praise and thanks to Me for helping you to remain faithful to Me in your love for Me.”

Thursday, May 14, 2020: (St. Matthias)
    Jesus said: “My people, on this feast day of St. Matthias, he was chosen to replace Judas who betrayed Me. Even now people are betraying Me still when you accept abortion and euthanasia as legal in your societies. Now you are seeing a punishment with this corona virus for all of your abortions. You will see even more betrayals in My Church when you will see the schismatic church that will deny Me in favor of the evil one. It will be My faithful remnant who will remain true to their belief in Me and My Commandments. My remnant will become an underground Church and they will have a proper Mass at My refuges with faithful priests. Rejoice that you are counted as My faithful remnant at My refuges.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, a few days ago you experienced a power outage in your small area. Once you pressed your inverter button, your critical loads came on and you had some lights. You now had power to run your refrigerators and your freezer. Your power came on in two hours, but you are glad that you fixed your wires when one battery lead did not work from corrosion. You have received a replacement battery and you ordered some thicker gauge cables so there will be no more battery lead problems. You also are looking into installing a hybrid inverter to charge your batteries when the grid power is off. I told you I would fix any problems if you cannot get it fixed before the refuge time.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have told you how My angels will build more buildings for your refuge and other refuges so you all will have sufficient living quarters for the faithful who will be allowed into your refuge.I told you a stadium of people will come here, but I had to show you how My angels will perform this miracle. The angels will also multiply your water, food, and fuels for heating and cooking. Trust in My Word and I will provide for all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of you have lost your jobs and are out of work. You have received some individual funds but not enough to pay for all of your bills. Be grateful that you will see a little return to normal, but this will only last until the fall. Then you will see a worse virus, and you will be returned to a more severe lock down. When this happens you could even see a martial law that may not even allow you to come to the stores. When your lives are in danger, I will call you to My refuges, and you will need to quickly leave your homes for My refuges. Have no fear because I will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, there will be debates about your absentee ballots, butthere is a good chance that your elections could be cancelled when the corona virus returns in the fall. Again, you will have to come to My refuges when you will see a more deadly virus return in the fall.You will then be more concerned about your lives than your elections. When that time comes, you will be grateful that I had My refuge builders put up refuges to handle all of My faithful who will be seeking a safe haven during the virus attack and the following tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you before that My Warning would come in a time of chaos.Keep coming to monthly Confession when possible so you are spiritually prepared to face your Warning experience. I need to give all sinners one last chance for a conversion of their souls when they meet Me in their life review. Those people, who are lost in hell, will do so by their own free will decision. Keep close to Me and repent of your sins, and you will be saved.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be happy to be protected in your refuge because the evil ones will be tortured and suffer much punishment from their evil leaders. You will be praying and fasting a lot in your refuge as the evil leaders will not be able to find you, since you have your angels shielding you. Your people will be praising Me every hour of every day as you worship My Real Presence in My Host at your Adoration hour. Pray to save as many souls as possible, because those people, who refuse to repent of their sins, will be lost forever in hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, do not be troubled by all the evil things that are going on now. I will bring My justice down upon all the people who are doing evil right now. I will protect My faithful, but the lukewarm and the evil ones will be cast into hell for their punishment. Walk on the right path to heaven, and you will receive your heavenly reward with Me forever. Trust in My Word and you will see the beauty of My Era of Peaceand My beatific vision in heaven.”

Friday, May 15, 2020: (St. Isidore)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how the evil ones are preparing a more deadly virus that they will use in the fall. These evil ones intend to kill a lot of people by spreading the virus in thick chemtrails all over your country.This will allow the evil ones to gain control over the people, and kill many people at the same time. I will warn My people when they will begin spraying this deadlier virus. You will have to wear masks so you do not breathe in this evil virus.When you come to My refuges, you will look upon My luminous cross in the sky, or drink the healing spring water, which will heal you of any virus and any other problems with your body. You will stay at My refuges, and My angels will shield you from the evil ones right through the tribulation, until I will bring My Comet of Chastisement. This will be My victory over the evil ones as they will all be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Rejoice that you will soon be free of all the evil ones around you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are just seeing the first wave of a more contagious virus that has HIV characteristics.You have shut down your economy, and it has put millions of people out of work that may not be able to return to their former jobs. You can see how trillions of debt dollars are being approved by Congress and the President to support your employers and money for your workers. The deep state could not defeat your President with a booming economy, so they have resorted to scare tactics with a truly deadly virus that will come in the fall. Such a virus will be a devastating blow to your economy, if people are again forced to stay in their homes out of fear of dying.When people have difficulty getting food, you will see riots and killing which will cause a martial law takeover.This will leave your government vulnerable as your governors will become dictators. When your Constitutional government fails, the deep state thugs will find a way to take over and remove your President. Before the new virus comes, I will call My faithful to My refuges.So have no fear. You will soon see the Antichrist take over in the wake of this next virus attack.You will need to remain in My refuges until I will bring My victory over the evil ones. Then all the evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Saturday, May 16, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you truly are being persecuted by not being allowed to have Mass, because you could still keep your distance with masks, even as you roam through your grocery stores. You are opening in stages, but your churches are still shut down. You know this virus is from the devil, when your authorities threaten to keep you closed for any violations. Just as you are seeing protests to open up your businesses, where are My Church clergy and laity who should be protesting to open the churches? This virus attack is being done on purpose to close down My churches and allow the evil ones to control your movements.Many people have only had mild cases of sickness, and only those people with compromised health are in danger with few deaths just from the corona virus. If you do not take back your freedoms in the times of a few deaths, then how will you handle the loss of your freedoms in the fall when there will be even more deaths? Trust in Me in the fall to call you to My refuges when a deadlier virus will come upon you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen man’s inhumanity to man by the many ways that the devil has inspired people to kill so many people. You have seen millions of babies killed by abortion. Now, even the elderly are being killed with euthanasia. In World War II you saw thousands killed in war in Europe and the Pacific. Thousands of Jews and priests were killed in the holocaust. Thousands were also killed with atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Now a new threat looms upon mankind in the form of a deadly corona virus which has taken thousands of lives in America and other countries. In the fall I am warning My people of another deadlier virus that will be unleashed by the deep state to both reduce the population and to cause the destruction of America’s economy. This is why I am calling all of My believers to My refuges for protection from the evil ones. I will be separating the good from the bad people, and then I will bring My destruction upon all the evil people with My Comet of Chastisement. Just as I preserved Noah and his family, then the evil ones were killed in the flood. I separated Lot and his family from Sodom, and then I destroyed the evil ones in Sodom. So again you will see this last separation of My faithful from the evil ones, as these evil ones will be killed and cast into hell. But My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace. Rejoice when you will see all evil removed from the earth. All the souls, who go to hell after the Warning, will do so by their own free will. Pray to convert as many souls as you can, because those people, who refuse to repent and love Me, will be lost forever.”

Sunday, May 17, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can see many states and parts of states struggling to reopen their businesses, and even some churches are opening with masks and social distancing. Many churches have not opened for fear they will be shut down. Where there are little or no virus cases, My clergy should be protesting to open at least in the parking lots. You know this whole shut down is orchestrated by the devil when it stops people from coming to Mass and receiving Me in Holy Communion. In some cases it is better to be outside so you can improve your immune system, instead of staying inside. The deep state is purposely spreading viruses so they can keep their dictatorial power over your President and the people. The fall virus will be worse and shut downs will be forced on the people with even more restrictions. Many people will revolt and a martial law could result to keep order. I will call My faithful to My refuges before the deadly virus will be spread in the fall. I will bring My Warning in a time of chaos to try and convert sinners. All of those people, who are not believers, will not be allowed into My refuges. When the evil ones try to force vaccines on you, refuse to take any vaccine because it will weaken your immune system and you could die from the fall virus.Trust in Me to heal My faithful, and protect you from the evil ones at My refuges.”

Monday, May 18, 2020:
    St. Michael said: “I am Michael and I stand before God to defend the faithful. I thank you for praying to me after Mass, and when you need protection from the evil one in your driving and before you receive Holy Communion. You pray my long form at night for your protection and to help save the souls in your family. I am coming today because you truly are at the crossroads before the Antichrist will come on the scene.You are rapidly trying to finish up your refuge projects before the people will come to your refuge. All of the Lord’s refuges have a special angel, as you have St. Meridia. These angels and Myself will put shields of invisibility around you for your protection. We angels will also prevent the evil ones from harming you in any way. We angels also will build huge buildings to house the faithful who come to the refuges.You saw us digging out a basement for you. We will be finishing up any projects that need fixing, and we will multiply your food, water, and fuels when you have faith in God’s miracles.When you come to the refuges, you will look upon the luminous cross that will heal you of any ailments of the body.You will give thanks to God in your Adoration hour and when you receive daily Holy Communion from us or your priest. I am affirming all the messages you have received, so people will have confidence and trust in God’s protection and the fulfilling of all of your needs. Continue your prayers to me, and I will bring my shield of protection over you as well. Be prepared because the Great Tribulation draws close through this virus plan of the evil ones. Fear not because God and His angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have had a somewhat secret operation to use chemtrails as a means to stop global warming. Unbeknown to the people who spread the chemtrails, they really are making people sick with flu like symptoms in the fall especially. Even your people on the ground can see all of the chemtrails, and later people are getting sick. Since your people are used to seeing chemtrails in the sky, they will not know when the evil ones will start spreading the new more deadly corona virus. Then all of a sudden many people will fall sick, and many will die. I will have a means of an inner locution that I will send to warn My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges, so they can be protected from this new virus in the fall. Have your masks ready to wear when I call you, so you do not breathe this virus laden air. This is why you must leave at once for My refuges within 20 minutes when I call you. Once you come to My refuges, you will be healed of any virus and any other bodily affliction when you look upon the luminous cross in the sky. My faithful will be fortunate to be alive during this deep state plague, that is designed to kill many people and allow the deep state to take over your government. You will have sufficient food, water, and fuels for your survival, while the evil ones will take over the world. Have no fear because I will send My punishment among the evil ones, and they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace with My victory.”

Tuesday, May 19, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, when you adore Me in My tabernacle, and when you receive Me in Holy Communion, you truly are at rest in knowing I will protect you. In Me you have perfect trust that I will protect you from the evil ones. You also trust in Me in your prayers that I will answer your requests. I know what you need before you even ask Me. At one point you were overly concerned about your main solar system not working during the tribulation. I told you not to worry, as now you have a viable plan to fix what is needed. If you were not able to fix it, My angels would have repaired it, so this should put your mind at rest. This is true of all of your problems.When you put your request in My hands, you have trust that I will give you a solution to your problem. You can thank Me for all I do to help you every day in solving your problems.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Wednesday, May 20, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you and your prayer group members have helped to finish one of the projects I have set before you. It took a lot of work with your rented splitter to cut up your wood and then stack it in your backyard. This was a group effort, and it is a perfect example of how you can help each other now, and in your future refuge life. You assigned each other jobs, and now you will have a good amount of fuel for your fireplace this winter. My son, you have learned to follow My lead and arrange what you can to make your projects happen. I led you to the right place to obtain the splitter. I provided you good weather, and all of your people volunteered their time to help you. You are doing your projects really to help Me provide refuges for My faithful. So when I call My people to My refuges, you can see how to assign jobs, and call on Me and My angels to provide for your protection and your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, this breaking of the glass on this monstrance is a sign how the schismatic church will go against My Blessed Sacrament. The schismatic church will soon drastically change the words of Consecration so bad that I will no longer have My Real Presence in their Mass. This is called the abomination of desolation. I have given you the proper words of Consecration ever since the first Mass at the Last Supper. Taking such an action against My Blessed Sacrament will bring condemnation down upon the evil ones in My Church, who will deny Me just like Judas did. The schismatic church will take over the churches, and My faithful will have to go to underground Masses using the proper words of Consecration.This will be the division in My Church between the schismatic church and My faithful remnant. I call My faithful to remain true to My proper words of Consecration. You can adore My true consecrated Hosts at every refuge around the clock in perpetual Adoration where each of My faithful will sign up for at least one hour a day. Give thanks and praise to Me that I will be Present to My faithful remnant until the end of this age.”

Thursday, May 21, 2020: (Ascension Thursday)

Jesus said: “My people, you could see in the vision how this black tar was spreading all over, and not just on a road. This is a sign that when the next virus attack comes, you will see black death all around you.Before this happens in the fall, I will be calling My faithful to My refuges. I will warn you with an inner locution before your lives are threatened. As the chaos of what is coming occurs, I will send My Warning to give all sinners an opportunity to be saved. Trust in My protection at that time. This is why I am warning My people to stock up on some canned goods so you can get through a time of a food shortage, when you may not be able to get to the grocery store. The restrictions on this next virus attack will be much more severe. I will protect My faithful from any harm from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a passage in Revelation (Chap 10:9-11) when St. John took a scroll from an angel and he ate it, it was sweet to taste, but bitter in his stomach. This is a sign that you are in the pre-tribulation time, and you are reading about the coming plagues upon the people. My angels will be pouring out their bowls upon the people. I have warned you how I will stop your abortions in My way, even as you call abortion an essential service during this virus attack. It is because of your abortions that these virus attacks are coming upon you. Pray to stop your abortions before I will stop them.”

Jesus said: “My son, your solar system did not work during a power outage because one of your batteries had a burned out contact. Your solar man recommended to replace the original cables with heavier gauge wires so there would not be any more damage to your batteries. You replaced one of your batteries, but when you were rewiring, you discovered three more batteries were too low in voltage. You also found several batteries had wires that were fused together. Since adding five new batteries would reduce their life by five years (battery age was five years since installation), it was better for you to order 11 more new batteries. Continue fixing your solar system, so it will work on the grid and off the grid during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have finished splitting up your wood for the winter, and you are working to fix your solar system. I also asked you to stock up on some canned goods because you will find it difficult to come to the stores with a worse virus attack in the fall. Some people have been slow in their preparations, but your time will be running out in the fall. Where your projects still need fixing, My angels will help fix them. If you can afford to fix your problems, it is better to quickly finish them. Trust in Me that all of My refuges will be ready to receive people at the time they are needed.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with the Bible prophecy which shows the whole world coming under control by the Antichrist for a brief time. You know that your own country will be taken over by the Antichrist. I have protected your President from harm up until now, but once he leaves office, you will see the deep state take over and give this power over to the Antichrist. Once your government is taken over, you will see mandatory chips in the body, but do not take the mark of the beast, and do not take any vaccine.”

Jesus said: “My people, because fewer people are driving on the roads, there is less demand for gasoline and the price has come down dramatically. This creates a problem for your fracking people because fracking can be more expensive to extract. You have seen many earthquakes out West that have come as a result of your fracking. Pray that you are careful not to use fracking near any fault lines.”

Jesus said: “My people, your political parties are fighting over who should vote and how you can vote in your elections. In days past you had to sign in your name to vote. Some opposition party members want mail-in ballots so there can be cheating in mailing fake names and fake addresses. This may not be an issue in the fall if your elections are cancelled because of the chaos of another virus attack. Pray that you will have fair elections if time permits.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many restrictions on people being forced to remain at home. Only essential services as grocery stores have been allowed. Now, some states are more open than others, and even some churches are allowed to have ten people attend Mass. As the summer warm weather arrives, you are seeing more protests of your virus restrictions. There are people defying your restrictions because they do not make sense when there are very few or no virus cases. You are seeing many political battles and court cases to open your states. Pray for your governors to make the right choice for people to return to their work places.”

Friday, May 22, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, your original solar batteries were not installed properly, and because a lesser gauge cable was used, you are seeing too many bad batteries. Now, you had to order 11 more new batteries to replace all of the original batteries. Once they arrive, you can install your new batteries with your new cables. Later, you will install a hybrid inverter that will allow you to have power on the grid and off the grid. It will take some time to put this together, but then you will have power during the tribulation for your people. You have read about St. Paul’s evangelizing of the people in Greece and Turkey. He was brave and had courage from the Holy Spirit to try and convert these peoples to faith in Me. You, My son, have also traveled to spread My messages to the people. You may not be able to go out now, but you can still share My messages on the internet. I tell My faithful, do not be afraid to share My Word with the people. Share My love with everyone, and even encourage other faithful to share their faith with others as well. When you come before Me at your judgment, I will ask you how many people did you bring to Me in conversion? If you were evangelizing as I asked, I will say: ‘Well done My good and faithful servant. Enter your reward in heaven.’”

Jesus said: “My people, there are evil people in the world who have removed crosses, the Ten Commandments, and prayers in your buildings and schools. These leaders will pay a heavy price in purgatory for their evil actions. Those people, who are leaders and supporters of abortion and Planned Parenthood, will also pay a heavy price in purgatory as well. Just as there are faithful people who pray and share their faith, so there are evil ones in the occult and masonry who are doing evil things. I will give all sinners a chance to be saved by My Warning, but those people, who refuse to repent and refuse to worship Me, will be condemned to hell. This is why it is important for My faithful to evangelize their family after My Warning. This may be their last chance to be saved. Only My believers will be allowed into My refuges, into My Era of Peace, and into heaven. The rest will be cast into hell.”

Saturday, May 23, 2020: (Jeanne Marie Bello, Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have a few brave priests that want to have Mass with your social distancing and wearing of masks. At a week day Mass you do not have that many people, but you have plenty of room to stay apart. As your virus cases subside, it does not make sense to keep the churches closed. This virus attack was meant to control your movements and reduce the population. It was a diabolical plot since the beginning. Your President wants to open up your country because your economy will fail if you do not. Pray that less people get sick as you open, but be prepared for a second wave in the fall.”

Jeanne Marie said: ‘Hello’ to Al for her Mass intention.

Jesus said: “My people, you were told by liberal medical experts that you needed to lock your people down to soften the curve of corona virus cases. This forced lock down has given your governors dictatorial powers they should not have in a free society. Now, you are hearing other medical doctors saying that a lock down has caused even more deaths beyond those who died from the virus. You did not have lock downs for the Spanish Flu or the annual seasonal flu. Your liberal governors are keeping you shut down when cases are fewer, and they understand this shut down will ruin your economy. Whether to open businesses or not, has become a political civil war, as people want their jobs back. Some opposition party people are holding back opening, so they can make your President look bad. Your lock down has not proven that you have less deaths from the virus, and you have caused more deaths from other causes. It is time to take back your freedom of opening responsibly, before all of your businesses will fail. You have a capitalist economy, but your liberal governors are turning your society into a socialist government of dictatorial control. Pray that your people see the lies in using a shutdown as the wrong approach to dealing with this laboratory made corona virus. The evil ones created and spread this virus on purpose to use fear to control your people. Pray that your government corrects these mistakes that could be an even bigger issue in the fall when a new outbreak will occur.”

Sunday, May 24, 2020: (Memorial Day Weekend)
    Jesus said: “My people, this weekend you are honoring all the men and women who died defending your freedoms in America. It is appropriate to remember why you were fighting your enemies, which was for your very life in a free America. Now, you have experienced a man-made corona virus that was made purposely to reduce the earth’s population. You have tried to limit the deaths from this virus, but you closed down a good number of your businesses to keep from spreading this virus. Now, when you want to bring back your nation’s economy, you are getting resistance from some governors who are acting like dictators with unreasonable demands. Some governors are using this virus attack as a political means to try and make your President look bad before your election. Your people need to work together during this crisis, because people’s lives and jobs are at stake. If you do not open your states responsibly, your whole economy could fail. It is the plan of the deep state to crash your economy, which is why this virus was purposely made to remove your President for their takeover. These same evil people will bring about an even worse virus in the fall with the intention for a takeover and a reduction in the earth’s population. When your lives are in danger from this second virus wave, I will call My faithful to My refuges. I will separate My faithful from the evil ones, and I will cast all the evil ones into hell. My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace as their reward.”

Monday, May 25, 2020: (Memorial Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, it is fitting that you honor the dead who died to preserve your freedoms. You also visited your relatives who died. This life is short, and you need to use your time here to evangelize souls, and pray for people to be saved. You are seeing an unusual time when you are told to stop working at non-essential jobs, and stay at home. It is so sad that you are losing jobs and your economy out of fear from this evil made virus. As the good weather is here, your people want to be free to worship Me, and free to work again for those who are unemployed. You have had some stimulus and unemployment checks, but people need regular jobs to pay their bills. Pray for more churches to open, and for more people to be allowed to work. Remember your service people who died in your wars.”

Jesus said: “My people, every year you are seeing hotter summers and less water available out West. It gets so dry and hot that you see major fires every summer in California. This year will again see low reservoirs and drier conditions than normal. You have also been seeing some major rain storms that have caused flash floods or broken dams. You will see extremes in both droughts and floods across America. Your sun has seen fewer sunspots, and this minimum could cause cooler weather than normal. Your weather forecasters are predicting more hurricanes than the average. I am warning My faithful to be prepared for unusual weather that is coming. Pray that your people can evacuate safely if they are facing a disaster.”

Tuesday, May 26, 2020: (St. Philip Neri)
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you how I would be speeding up the time so I could shorten the time of the tribulation of the Antichrist. I will do this to lessen your suffering during the Antichrist’s brief reign, for the sake of My elect. Have no fear of the coming virus plague in the fall. I will be calling My faithful to My refuges for their protection.If you have a priest, you can have daily Mass. If you do not have a priest for daily Mass, I will allow you to have the means to view a Mass, and My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion.For just as the sun is your source of light and heat, so I am the center of your lives. This is why it will be a requirement for every refuge to set up a perpetual Adoration of My Eucharist.Without Me, you are nothing, but I am with you every day. So give praise and thanks to Me every day by your daily holy hour before My Blessed Sacrament. I am allowing this evil plague upon you to get your full attention, and to trust in Me for all of your needs. At My refuges My angels will protect you, and provide for your daily needs.”

NB: the comments about China allowing commercial flights from Wuhan to everywhere in the world except other Chinese cities at the 3:30 mark:

The messages via Leary, et al through the years are being realized at increasing rates each day....soon, Holy Communion will be outlawed; Holy Water in the fonts outlawed; Holy Chrism outlawed; the sacraments suppressed....the Mass will be altered to appease the Apostates (the Abomination of Desolation); Tax exemptions, repealed. Our Churches will be burned, others will be taken over by the Apostates and their schismatic New Age One-World "church". The Remnant will be forced underground and hunted as in the days of the early Catholic Church......but God will provide.

SCOTUS Refuses California Church Right to Assemble During Pandemic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mble-pandemic/

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roar of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand…

Beware that your hearts do not become drowsy from carousing and drunkenness and the anxieties of daily life, and that day catch you by surprise like a trap. For that day will assault everyone who lives on the face of the earth. Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man."
    (Lk 21:25-28 and 34-36)

Wednesday, May 27, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you just read about St. Paul as he was leaving on a ship for Jerusalem. He told his flock of leaders of the faithful to be watchful of the savage wolves of the worldly evil people. Also, he warned them even about those people within the Church that want to divide My Church. My people, you are seeing this vice in the vision which means you are seeing these virus plagues which are being brought upon you as part of the pre-tribulation. There are evil deep state people behind the creation of these viruses. These people are the savage wolves that St. Paul talked about in your time. There are also masons and evil people in My Church who are trying to destroy My Church from within. You will see a division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. When the next virus attack comes in the fall, many people will die. Before this comes, I will call My faithful to My refuges for their protection.You will see My Warning come before the Great Tribulation to give every sinner one last chance to be saved. This is why I have been encouraging My refuge builders to hurry up and finish any projects that still need fixing. Again if it is not possible to finish, I will have My angels fix whatever is needed. Trust in My Word to get your souls prepared with monthly Confession because you are about to see an evil in the Antichrist that you have never seen before.Do not be afraid because I will protect My faithful at My refuges, where I will provide for your physical and spiritual needs.”

Jesus said: “My son, you were happy to have your new batteries installed with your new battery cables that are a heavier gauge. Once the old wires were replaced and the new cables connected, you noticed your second PV inverter was not working. You need to sort out what wire changes can fix your PV inverter back to working. You can consult your solar man for answers as he is arriving next week. You have been fixing one problem at a time, so be patient since you will have an answer soon. You are going through various stages so you will be able to have on-grid and off-grid power. Pray that your work will help you have a system that will be ready to provide constant power either with the grid on or off. This is the last of your needed projects. It is good that your wife prompted you to fix your system when it did not work with your last power outage. You need to thank your prayer group members and Alex for the lifting of your many heavy solar batteries into position.”

Thursday, May 28, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you in many messages how this first wave of the corona virus is why you are living in the pre-tribulation. You have seen many deaths all over the world from this virus, and many nations have used a shut down to try and minimize the spread of the virus. This shutdown is being used to manipulate your leaders by the deep state to control your movements and ruin your economy. There are many evil people who made this virus, and purposely spread it all over the world to gain power and control over the people. This pre-tribulation is a sign that the tribulation is about to be brought about through a deadlier virus that will come in the fall. I have given this message to many of My prophets to prepare the people for an evil that you have not seen before. I told you before that your refuge preparations will be used, and you need to thank Me for having My faithful set up My refuges as your havens of protection during the tribulation. When your lives are in danger from mandatory vaccines and the chip in the body, I will give you an inner locution to leave immediately for My refuges within twenty minutes.My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and multiply your food, water, and fuels for your survival. The angels will expand your refuges to house all those believers who will come in faith. Be thankful to Me for all of My protection.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are going to see a conflict with other nations that will involve your ships and airplanes.China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran have caused incidents that could lead to a war. Be prepared if a conventional war expands into a nuclear war with nuclear tipped missiles. Pray for peace, but the devil is instigating another war.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with the seven trumpets of the angels in heaven in the Book of Revelation. Each trumpet will bring a challenge to the people of the earth. You need to read about the trumpets in the Book of Revelation that is about to happen. This is the beginning of the Battle of Armageddon.Pray that your people have their souls ready with monthly Confession.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are not the only refuge that has had trouble with their solar systems. You had at least four bad batteries out of twelve and low gauge wiring that had to be replaced with a lot of effort. Your solar man will enable you to have power either on or off grid. Thank all the people who are helping you.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you set up your refuges, you have to assume that you will be living independently with the protection of My angels. This means you will need a fresh water source as your water well. You will need bedding, food, fuels for heating and cooking. If you can afford solar power systems, you could have electricity. You will also need a team to organize your work groups. You will have daily Holy Communion from a priest or My angels. This will enable you to assign hours of perpetual Adoration around the clock for My faithful. My angels will shield you from harm, and they will multiply your needs. Trust in My help during your trials as I will bring My victory over the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, I will send My Warning in a time of chaos to give every sinner an opportunity to be saved. It will require choosing to worship Me and seeking My forgiveness of your sins. You will see a life review and a second chance to turn your life toward loving Me. You will be warned not to take the mark of the beast and not to worship the Antichrist. You will be asked to be ready to come to My refuges when I give people the time to come with My inner locution.Give thanks and praise to Me for this Warning experience.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have a short time from now until the fall to stock up on your canned foods before another virus attack.I have warned you about this for several months. When the next virus attack comes, you may not be able to get out to the stores, or the stores may be empty of any foods.Be like the wise virgins by stocking up on canned foods while they are still available.Those people, who do not prepare, are like the foolish virgins who may starve without any food to eat.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is the plan of the one world people to force vaccines on everyone in the world when the next virus attacks you. This vaccine will also apply the mark of the beast on those who accept this vaccine.This is why I am warning My faithful to refuse taking this vaccine even if the authorities threaten to kill you if you do not take it. So refuse to worship the Antichrist and refuse to take the mark of the beast so you can save your souls with My help. My people will be choosing their eternal destination by either coming to Me in heaven, or come to the devil into hell.”

Friday, May 29, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you before that now is the time to take back your freedoms in worshiping Me. Yes, you can watch Mass on your TVs and your computers, but My Eucharistic services at Mass are meant to bring the faithful together as one. You are asked in My Commandments to keep Sunday holy by coming to Mass. You are in a free country, and one of your freedoms is to worship Me. It is time to protest for your freedom to worship Me, especially on Sunday. You could wear masks and keep your distance inside the church. So why are your governors acting as dictators in keeping you out of My churches? This Sunday is Pentecost Sunday and a great feast in My Church. You need to protest these restrictions that have been placed on you, when you have fewer virus cases. Put the lights on in your dark churches, so you can see My Light and that of the Holy Spirit.”

Jesus said: “My son, it is good that you called the solar man to see what caused your system to not go on when you had a power outage. It was then that you investigated your batteries, and you saw how many had to be replaced. Now that you have new batteries and new battery cables, your system is set for your next improvement. Since you were instructed to put your battery connections in a different place, this may have caused your second PV inverter to not get power. Your solar man should be able to fix it. You will have to get used to an off-grid system when you are independent from your electric company. Without the initial problems, you would not know that you needed a new system upgrade to provide your power during the tribulation. Give thanks to Me and all the people who are helping you to get your new upgrade working.”

Saturday, May 30, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, when St. Paul was in prison in Rome, he still was able to preach My Gospel to those people who visited him, and to those people he wrote letters. Even when you are restricted by this virus shutdown, you can still put My messages on the internet and share your faith with each other. Even though this evil virus plan is causing people to be unemployed, you still need to trust that I will help people in their needs. In the Gospel St. Peter is concerned about why St. John will live longer according to My Word. I told St. Peter not to be concerned about other people’s life journey. Sometimes your desire to know things about others, can be a distraction to your own individual mission. You are to help others in their faith, but do not be so curious why I allow certain things to happen. When you have problems, call on Me to help give you some ways to solve them. Be patient, because it may take time to resolve your problems. But trust in Me that I will help you in all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the first virus wave that has precipitated shutdowns in many countries, and it is destroying many economies.This is part of the one world people’s attempt to take over the world under a totalitarian means of control. They are also trying to destroy America, and this is orchestrated by the devil so these evil people can prepare the world for a takeover by the Antichrist.In addition to this first virus attack, now you are seeing groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifacausing riots and looting in your cities in the same plan for a takeover of America. Instead of building up your country’s infrastructure, these evil movements are trying to tear down your government to let the leftist communists take over in chaos. Your country was doing well just a few months ago, and now you are on the brink of a martial law. This perpetrated virus attack is the means for giving authority over to this shutdown that your governors are taking advantage of. If your people do not rebel against the loss of your freedoms, then you could lose your freedoms to a dictatorship. The leftist organizations are taking advantage of your weak leadership, as they try to use paid chaos for their takeover. Pray for calm and peace in your cities, instead of constant rioting and looting.”

Sunday, May 31, 2020: (Pentecost Sunday)
    The Holy Spirit said: “I am the Spirit of God, and you see Me symbolized as a dove. I bring the tongues of fire over all of the faithful of God. Receive My gifts as I am cleansing the earth of all evil. You are seeing the events leading up to the time of the tribulation of the Antichrist. The evil ones will have a brief reign before you will see Us bring down condemnation of the evil ones into hell. Only the believers in God will be spared the punishment that will come with the Comet of Chastisement.The Warning will come first to allow sinners one last chance to be saved. Then I will call My faithful to the protection of My refuges. Pray to save as many souls as you can, especially after the Warning. Trust in My power over the evil ones, as soon I will bring My judgment down over the earth.”

Monday, June 1, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is sad that you have evil people paying anarchists to cause destruction and chaos so they can have a takeover of your government. You are seeing police and the National Guard setting up order after these riots and looting. Other people are now cleaning up the debris from the troublemakers who came into town from other places. This was an orchestrated crisis against your government, and it has no place in a country of laws and freedoms. You just celebrated Pentecost Sunday, so now you have the Holy Spirit renewing the earth, and all of its people in love and not hate. You have enough trouble with your virus attack, so now you need to open up your churches and businesses to restore your economy, and put people back to work. Pray for peace among your people as you strive to help people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the plans of the deep state made clear before your eyes. This is not a plan just against your President, but these evil ones will use any means necessary for a take over of America. The deep state is behind the virus attack, the lock down, and now all of these riot attacks. The deep state will continue to cause events that could take down America’s economy and military. These events will continue right up to the fall when there will be another virus outbreak worse than the first. The evil ones’ time is short, so they will resort to any means they can use to take over your government. These paid riots are just the beginning. My refuge builders need to quickly finish up their preparations because the time to come to My refuges is getting close. Pray to convert souls while you can, and stock up on some food while you can also.”

Tuesday, June 2, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is appalling that your bishops and governors are still keeping My faithful from even coming to daily Mass. In a large church you could wear masks and easily keep your distance. Look at the crowds of protesters in your cities. Many do not have masks, and they are very close together. It is time for My people to start pleading for your right to worship Me. You are allowing the devil’s helpers to keep you out of church. There are not enough virus cases anymore, so you should be allowed to come to church. Keep praying every day that you could be allowed back into My churches.”

Wednesday, June 3, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have been warning you in many messages to be prepared because you will see a worse virus attack in the fall. I told you to stock up on canned goods, and that the deep state will spread this new virus using the chemtrails. This is why you are seeing a fine white dust all over the houses. You will be warned to come to My refuges right before this second virus wave will strike. Many people will die in the fall, but My faithful will be healed at My refuges. You will look upon the luminous cross and be healed of any virus. You will also be healed of any sickness or health problem. My angels will protect My faithful and they will multiply your food, water, and fuels. Once you come to My refuges, this will be the beginning of the tribulation of the Antichrist. Have no fear because My angels will shield you from any harm of the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, how long are people going to keep up their protests in the streets? Many people do not understand such a long protest that has turned violent with police and the National Guard being called to assist order. Some violence has resulted from criminal and violent people who were rioting and looting. It is this violent element that has turned to resentment from the rest of your people who are watching in disgust. Many people have been frustrated that the governors are still ruling like dictators when the virus threat is not as serious. People still are being kept from attending Mass and sports events. You are seeing phases of opening, but your businesses need to open, or they will not survive. Pray for these protests and the violence to stop so you can get back to work in peace.”

Thursday, June 4, 2020:
    Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, as you look at this small black hole expand into a large sinkhole, this is how the evil of one killing has expanded into a country wide protest of rioting and looting. I mentioned before how this is just the beginning of events that will lead up to the next virus attack on America in the fall. The deep state will keep trying to divide your country over the racial issue. They are even trying to cause a martial law that would change the structure of your government.”

esus said: “My people, you are seeing this virus attack and the protesting as a means to take away your freedoms in your Bill of Rights. You have a freedom of religion, but the evil ones are doing everything to keep your churches closed. It is certain governors who are threatening fines for those churches who want to open. Pray that your people are able to open your churches, where you have adequate space for social distancing and wearing masks.”

Jesus said: “My people, your medical people and governors have scared your people into submission as slaves to their authority. If you allow your leaders to rule over you, it will be hard to express your freedoms. You never had shutdowns for the seasonal flu nor the Spanish Flu. So protest this dictatorship, or you will lose all of your freedoms. Pray for Me to intercede in this virus attack to take away the deep state control over your lives.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have replaced all of your old bad batteries with all new batteries along with the new proper thick cables that should have been used in the original installation. It took a lot of effort from your prayer group members to help bring your new batteries downstairs into the basement, and bring up the old batteries. Each solar battery weighs 124 lbs. Once Alex rewired the new batteries with the new cables, you then had your solar man fix your one PV inverter that stopped working. Your solar man installed a metering system so you could see the amounts of electricity that was generated and used. You now will have power in the day time even if your grid is shut down. Give praise and thanks to Me and to all the people who helped you. You were fortunate that you did not have to buy a hybrid inverter because your original inverter uses AC coupling for the panels to power your batteries when the grid is down.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen all of the effects of your shutdown on your economy with millions of people unemployed. The fear tactics will be even worse with the next virus attack that will be more deadly in killing more people, than the first attack.Before this next deadly attack, you will have My Warning, and I will bring My faithful believers into My refuges so they will be healed.Do not delay in leaving your homes when I warn you with an inner locution, or you will suffer in the detention death camps. Refuse to take any vaccines or chips in the body. Do not even take any test either.My faithful will be protected at My refuges, but the unbelievers will suffer plagues and an eternity in hell. Trust in My protection throughout the coming tribulation, and you will be saved.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know you are on the brink of seeing the beginning of the tribulation of the Antichrist.The scroll of seals of the Book of Revelation will begin soon, as you will soon see the Antichrist’s brief reign over the whole world.I will allow this, as a punishment for all the abortions being committed. You will see evil things beyond what you have ever seen. Be thankful that My faithful will be protected, because the evil ones will suffer greatly, and even worse in the eternity of hell. Keep praying to save as many souls as you can.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you come to My refuges, you may also have to suffer heat in the summer and limited heating in the winter. Refuge life will not be easy, but it will be much better than what the evil ones will suffer. You will be lucky to have fans and wet cloths that will replace your air conditioning. In the winter it will be hard to find fuel and heaters to give you some warmth in the winter. You will have to have people get the fuels and keep the heat coming. Be thankful that My angels will shield you from the evil ones, and multiply your food, water, and fuels. You all will be spending hours in front of My Blessed Sacrament around the clock. At the end of the tribulation My Comet of Chastisementwill cleanse the earth of all of the evil ones. My faithful will then receive their reward in My Era of Peace.”

Friday, June 5, 2020: (St. Boniface)
    Jesus said: “My people, in some news you are seeing a lot of people who are able to come back to their old jobs, but there are still millions of people who are unemployed. The unemployment rate is about 14%. In the news and on TV you can still see protests in the streets led by paid members of Black Lives Matter and Antifa. Now in some cases your police and National Guard are told to allow a certain amount of destruction because the deep state wants chaos for their takeover plan.The left is using this crisis, especially in Democratic controlled states and cities, for political purposes against your President. They allow this destruction to happen, and then criticize your President for not stopping it. You will continue to see such planned protests right up into the fall, when a worse virus will break out. Have no fear My faithful, but be ready for the Warning and leaving for your safe havens at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, as you see the events getting more serious, you can see how the deep state is moving closer to a potential martial lawstatus with all the protests. If the looting and shooting of people is allowed, then your streets will no longer be safe, and it may require the National Guard to establish order with martial law.As the chaos continues it is good that My refuge builders have everything ready to receive the believers I will send. My son, it is good that you have completed your last two projects of cutting up your ash tree wood, and fixing your batteries and your solar system in order to work off-grid. Your extra off-grid system is working and it can give power to run your water pump and your sump pumps even during the winter. You have followed all of My requests to finish each of your needed projects. Now you are ready to receive people when I will call people to My refuges. Use the Warning to help heal people of their sins.”

Saturday, June 6, 2020: (St. Norbert)
    Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel is about the widow’s mite when others donated large sums of money to the temple treasury from their excess wealth. But the widow only contributed a few copper coins which was all that she had to live on. She was more generous by giving all that she had. This is what I am asking of all of My faithful, to be generous in your support of My Church, and generous in sharing your money and faith with others. There is also an element of trust that the widow had in Me that I would help her to continue to survive. All of My faithful need this trust in Me as you saw in the vision of the sun coming in the window. I am that Light and help you can put your trust in to provide for all that you need in life. Have no fear of how I will support you in what you need to eat and where you need to live in a dwelling. Today is the anniversary of D-Day when the allies started fighting Hitler’s armies in France. My people are also facing this battle against the evil inspired and laboratory created corona virus.You are also facing planned riots and looting by those deep state leaders who want to divide your country over a division of races. Pray and trust in My help to bring peace to your country. But you are seeing these events leading up to the tribulation of the Antichrist. Have no fear because I will bring My Warning of conversion, and I will bring My believers to My refuges to protect you from the next deadly virus in the fall.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are many objects from space that have hit the earth. It is not uncommon to find impact craters on the earth with metal asteroids in the middle. Many such asteroids are made of metal and the speed and weight of such a metal asteroid could cause great damage. The object that brought down the trees in Russia caused great damage. There was another object in Russia that burned up with some damage. It is very possible that a large asteroid could again hit the earth and create a fiery entry into your atmosphere. You have heard of several objects that have been flying by the earth that were relatively close. Be prepared for when such an object could hit the earth with little or no notice. I will be protecting all of My faithful at My refuges, even now from any destruction.”

Sunday, June 7, 2020: (Most Holy Trinity Sunday)
    Jesus said: “My refuge builders, I have been encouraging you to get all of your last minute projects ready just as Noah made his preparations for the flood. I have told you before that I will separate the evil ones from My believers by making new arks for the flood of evil. You are already in the pre-tribulation as you see the devil inspiring his last minute attempts to win souls before My victory. You will be seeing a battle of the good people and My angels against the evil people and the demons. I will send My Warning as one last chance for sinners to repent and be saved. Before the next worse virus comes in the fall, I will call My believers to My refuges with an inner locution.Call on Me and I will have your guardian angels lead you to My refuges. My refuges will be your arks of protection as My angels will defend you and multiply your food, water, and fuels. The Antichrist will have a brief reign over the world, and then I will bring My Comet of Chastisement, and all the evil ones will be cast into hell.Then I will renew the earth, and bring My believers into My Era of Peace.Have no fear because My refuges will be your safe havens and arks of safety.”

Monday, June 8, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, as you look at the latest numbers of corona virus cases, you see that you are at the bottom of the outbreak curve. Because there are few cases, you are opening up in phases. Most everything is now opening, except your churches, and why is that? You have been to some churches for daily Mass with brave pastors. You are hearing some 20% of the space in a church could be open, but very few churches are abiding with this opening. Why are your bishops and priests so reluctant to share My sacraments? As you see places opening, it is time to question your own pastors to have a limited opening with all of your precautions. Look on the web sites and call them to see when they will allow people into Mass. If you cannot come to your own church, then it is time to come to a Mass in another parish. Your priests need to all be brave to share the Mass and stop restraining your people’s right to worship Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, for a few months you have been shutdown from certain jobs to try and minimize the spread of the corona virus. It is hard to determine which jobs are essential and which jobs are non-essential. Your unemployment rate went up to 13% as millions of workers are now unemployed. Now more jobs are coming back, but it will take years to bring back full employment. Since there are fewer virus cases, more jobs should be brought back where possible. It will be up to your governors and employers as to how many jobs will come back. In the meantime there will be a lot of unemployment checks that need to be sent out. This may require a large government pay out to back up the employers in making these payments. There is about a six month limit when these checks will stop. This is when these workers will have to find new jobs which could put a strain on your fragile economy to support more jobs. This problem may become worse in the fall, when you will see another shutdown with many people dying from a new virus. Pray that all of My believers will be able to get to My refuges before the fall virus comes. Be prepared with some extra food when you will be at My refuges.”

Tuesday, June 9, 2020: (St. Ephrem)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading Elijah (3 Kings 17:7-16) met a widow and her son, and she made a cake for Elijah. Elijah prayed over her flour and oil, and they did not go empty, as the three people were able to eat for a year during a famine. This is significant for My faithful at My refuges. I will multiply your food, water, and fuels, but you must have complete trust and faith in Me that I can do this for you. Every time you pray in faith, your food will not go empty either.This will be a blessing for all of My believers, so they will be able to survive throughout the tribulation of the Antichrist.In the Gospel I told My apostles (Matt 5:13-14) that they were the salt of the earth. The apostles were also the Light of the world in spreading My Gospel. This was the beginning of My Church when My apostles went out to all the nations to share My Word. So it is today with My disciples of the end times. You are also being sent out into the world to share My Word and bring converted souls to Me. You just received the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, so you have His gifts to inspire you in carrying out your missions. You are truly the salt and Light to the world when you share My Gospel with the people. The people need to be converted into believers, so they are worthy of entering My refuges.”

You will continue to see such planned protests right up into the fall, when a worse virus will break out.
    Chaos to continue....

Wednesday, June 10, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is good to go to a Mass wherever it is open, if your own parish is not open. People, who have lived in communist countries, know how much the atheist communists suppress religion. Even now your authorities are discouraging opening the churches. Since there are fewer virus cases, your churches should be opening to smaller numbers, instead of not allowing people to attend Mass. It is the brave priests who are having Masses for the people. Your people and many priests are allowing the atheists to control your lives in a free country. Elijah questioned his people if they are going to obey God, or the idols of Baal. When you do not protest the atheist idol worshipers, then you do not let Me rule your lives. Be brave and attend Mass where it is open. In the Gospel I spoke of obeying the Ten Commandments, yet the Black Lives Matter and Antifa people are setting fires, destroying property, and stealing things from the stores. These people are not loving and obedient people, so why should you even listen to the rants to defund the police and list their demands? Some of these anarchists are going to jail for their crimes. This is not acceptable behavior, and do not let this mob have any control over how you are to live. They need prayers and your voice of disapproval. Your media and the liberal voices are trying to take over your government by force, and it may be time to give more support to your police and National Guard to protect you from this evil violence.”

Jesus said: “My people, these anarchists of Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and their sponsors, are getting more violent,especially in Democrat states and cities. The police and the National Guard are not trying to stop the rioters and looters. The evil ones are trying to take down the police so they could take control. Your people need to wake up, because these evil anarchists are trying to take down your government.When violence and shooting of the police begins, you could see the beginning of a civil war between the violent liberals against the patriots.The evil ones want such a war, but your government may have to declare a national martial law to protect the people from the evil ones. When the shooting violence gets bad, My faithful may have to come to My refuges early to avoid being shot.Remember that once you come to My refuges, you will be there right through the tribulation of the Antichrist. Pray that the police and National Guard can put down any violent protests. Trust in My protection when your lives are in danger. You will see even more chaos and deaths when the second wave of the virus will kill many in the fall. You will be called to My refuges before the second virus attack comes.”

Thursday, June 11, 2020: (old Church - Corpus Christi)
    At a meeting place for Mass, after Holy Communion, I could see an accelerator pedal on a bus, and it got pushed right to the floor. Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing an accelerator pedal being pushed to the floor, representing how I am speeding up the time ever faster to shorten the time of the evil ones and the Antichrist. I told you before that I will be speeding up the earth on its axis to shorten the evil time for the sake of My elect. You can see how the left’s troublemakers are doing everything to stir up the people over the race issue. They also are trying to defund the police and cause riots and looting. When more shooting starts, your President will be forced to call in the National Guard to protect the people and the small businesses.You cannot let the anarchists control things, or your rule of law will be lost. Pray that the left bullies can be controlled, or you may see a martial law. You do not want a civil war, but if things continue to get worse, you will see a battle between the left and the patriots. The devil’s time is short, so call on My angels to protect you before I will need to call My faithful to My refuges.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you know that the eyes are the window to the soul. In some cases you can see love in the eyes of a good person. In other cases you can sense evil coming from a bad person. I want My people to love everyone, even your enemies. I AM love, and if you want to come to heaven, you need to have your sins cleansed and love everyone. You are seeing bad people doing bad things, but you need to pray for them and love them. It is not easy to love everyone, but this is required on your way to perfection.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the old Church calendar today you are celebrating Corpus Christi. I know many of My faithful are daily Mass people, and it is difficult to find a Mass during this virus time. Some of you attend Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament, and you are My special loved ones because of your devotion to Me. I am calling My faithful to reach out to help save souls. Pray for the souls of your family that they will be saved before they die. I love all of you, and I want you to love Me as well.”

Jesus said: “My people, I know My faithful are frustrated that some pastors have not opened their churches for some to attend Mass. This is difficult when your bishop and governor are not condoning Mass attendance. There are some priests who do have daily Mass. If your church does not have Mass, pray for these priests to open up. You can also go to another church where they have Mass. As you are reaching the third stage of opening, you could see more churches opening at least partially. Give praise and thanks to Me that Mass will be more available to the people.”

Jesus said: “My people, it may not be easy to carry the Blessed Sacrament in your neighborhoods today, but you could pray for your neighborhood by walking around as you pray your rosaries. You could even drop a little exorcised salt along your path. By reaching out to everyone in prayer, you are blessing the people of your neighborhood. You need more prayers to calm down the violence that is going on in your streets. My power is stronger than all the evil people and demons, so call on Me to bring My angels down on your country to quell this evil.”

Jesus said: “My people, right now your priests are streaming Masses on the internet. You are missing Holy Communion, and there are more graces given out when the people are attending Mass with the priest. It is this extra grace that is being blocked and people cannot receive Me in person. When you restore open Masses, you will be sending out more graces to all of your neighborhoods. So stop restricting My people from attending Mass, because you need to spread My graces by your attendance at Mass. This is why I want My faithful to attend Mass in person as much as you can, instead of watching Mass on TV, or the internet.”

Jesus said: “My people, anything that keeps you from coming to Sunday Mass is definitely evil. The devil is using your fear of death to keep you from coming to Mass in person. With distancing and masks, your people should be able to come to Mass in church. Use your new third stage opening to encourage your priests to have Mass, and stop keeping you from receiving My Eucharist. Keep praying to open your churches, and pray for grace for your priests to open your churches for Mass and Holy Communion.”

Jesus said: “My people, I realize how difficult it is for some priests to be brave enough to open their churches, even for a smaller number of people. My faithful, who seek out My Mass, are also to be commended for their efforts. For these brave priests and faithful, I will send My special graces to strengthen these people against the devil’s temptations. I will also send My angels to encourage these faithful and all Christians to come closer to Me so they can endure this pre-tribulation and the tribulation of the Antichrist to come. Keep praying your daily prayers and coming to at least monthly Confession.”

Friday, June 12, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are listening for My inner voice in My locutions to you in the quiet after receiving Me in Holy Communion. You also call on the Holy Spirit to help you write down My words in a quiet place. Today, in the Gospel I spoke about the sins against the Sixth Commandment of ‘Thou shall not commit adultery.’ The most souls go to hell because of the sins of the flesh. You have many couples today who live together committing sins of fornication. It is important to get married in the Church with My sacrament of Matrimony. You need to avoid sins of birth control by using no relations during the fertile period. Avoid vasectomies and tubal ligations. The worst birth control is to avoid abortions. Also, avoid masturbation or homosexual sins. Some may accept homosexual marriages, but to Me, they are unnatural abominations. Avoid prostitution and viewing of pornography in magazines and movies. These are all mortal sinsthat violate the formation of life as I intended in a loving family environment. You need to confess these sins in Confession before receiving Me in Holy Communion.”

Jesus said: “My people, most of the real problem protests have been allowed in Democratic states and cities. The mayors and governors are not putting up much of a fight against Antifa’s rioting, demolition of businesses, and destroying police stations. The Democratic leaders are relaxing their efforts to try and make your President look bad. How long are your people going to allow the destruction of their city businesses? You will soon see people gang together and use guns to shoot at the Antifa looters because the police are not allowed to do their job.Once this shooting begins, you may see a civil war between the shop owners and the militant left.As this may get dangerous, your President may declare emergency zones to bring in the military to establish law and order.Then there will be curfews and it will be illegal to protest in the streets. It will be like areas of martial law like you had after Katrina. If the police and National Guard cannot control the mobs, then you will see an attempt to take over your government.In a free country, you cannot be run by mob violence, or many people will be killed. Your violence is beyond peaceful protests, and the left will try a physical takeover. The left cannot defeat your President in a fair election, so the opposition party is using violence and cheating at the elections to get their way.The next virus attack could kill many people and crush what is left of your economy. I will call My faithful to My refuges to be protected from the evil people and the demons who will all be destroyed and cast into hell. Have patience as you will soon see the Antichrist come to power for his brief reign. Then you will see the evil ones defeated as My power is greater than all of the evil ones.”

Saturday, June 13, 2020: (St Anthony of Padua)
    Jesus said: “My people of America, you are seeing a punishment coming upon America for all of your abortions that have been an essential business. You have seen the first wave of the corona virus followed by the riots and looting by Black Lives Matters and Antifa movements. You will see an even worse virus in the fall that will kill many people. It will be when the lives of My faithful are in danger, that I will call them to the safety of My refuges. This next virus could destroy your economy. At a certain point you will see a nuclear war take place that could destroy several of your cities. My faithful will be protected at My refuges. The tribulation will start when the Antichrist declares himself. At the end of the tribulation I will bring My victory, and all the evil ones will be cast into hell. My faithful will then be brought into My Era of Peace as their reward for being faithful to Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are continuing to see more riots, looting, and arson by people like Antifa that are causing the violence. You need your police for law and order, but bad things happen when police are threatened by individuals with weapons. The people, who are causing the riots and looting need to be stopped, or your businesses will leave the cities. You need to have order, or you will not have freedoms with mob violence. The radical and violent left are using violent protests to try and gain control over the police. Defunding the police is a communist tactic in an attempt to take over your government.If this chaos is not reigned in, you could see a civil war. Pray for peace and a stop to all the violence.”

Sunday, June 14, 2020: (Corpus Christi)
    Jesus said: “My son, today is a special day to honor Me in My Blessed Sacrament. As a daily Mass person and one who comes to Adoration holy hours, I know that you make Me the center of your life. Wherever you have My Blessed Sacrament, you need to genuflect and make time for Me in prayer. When you are with Me in Holy Communion, you have a small taste of heaven. It is in your quiet moments with Me that I share My messages with you. It is good to pray your rosaries and come to Mass every day, as well as monthly Confession. A holy prayer life is important to keep your spiritual gifts. You need to be a good example to those people around you. Remember to pray a little more in front of My tabernacle.”

Monday, June 15, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, what your world needs is more love and people praying. Do not listen to the devil and the evil ones who are trying to divide your people, and cause rioting and looting. The anarchists are mostly atheists who are trying to force socialist communist controls on your people.This virus was made purposely to give control over you. Instead of getting mad at each other, you all need to be more loving and help people. This insurrection is following Satan’s plan to bring in the Antichrist’s reign and power. These are all signs of the pre-tribulation that you are enduring. The left wants to take over your government by force against the will of your people, and against your rule of law. If you have a chance to vote again, you need to vote the radicals out of office.You need peace with law and order, if you want your economy to recover. Pray for order, and a stop to all the rioting and looting.”

Jesus said: “My people, it may not seem like it, but America is in a deep recession as the Federal Reserve balance sheet is over $7 trillion to support your banks and businesses. The Federal Reserve is even buying bonds from corporations. Many people are unemployed and their benefits will soon be running out. Now you are seeing more virus cases in your Western and Southern states. You are struggling to open your businesses, but it is still hard to have crowds. It will be difficult for people to get their old jobs back. Pray that your protests settle down, because you cannot get your businesses back when you have looting and fires.”

Tuesday, June 16, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you a time line that leads into the tribulation. I told you that you would live to see the tribulation, so you know it is close. My Warning will come before you are called to My refuges for your safety. This fall you will see a worse virus that will cause another shutdown, but I will call My faithful to My refuges so you will not be infected. As you look on My luminous cross, you will be healed of all of your health problems. Give praise and thanks to Me that My angels will shield you from the evil mobs. Only My believers will be saved at My refuges. Pray for your family to be converted, or they could be lost. This time line is being sped up as you will stay at My refuge throughout the tribulation. Have no fear because My angels will defend you and multiply your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, seeing new babies in the family is a blessing of new life. It is hard to imagine why some mothers want to kill their babies in the womb by abortion. I have asked My faithful to pray for the stoppage of abortion. Even during this first virus attack, your people still considered abortion as an essential service. I told you that if you did not stop your abortions, then I would do it for you. You will see a deadlier virus in the fall that will be so severe that it will be almost impossible for doctors to perform abortions. These virus attacks are your punishment for your abortions. When this next virus comes in the fall, you will first face your Warning experience, and then My faithful will be called to My refuges, so they will not die of the virus. Trust in My protection from the evil ones at My refuges.”

Note. Jocelyn had a baby boy on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are all so happy that your churches are finally opening this weekend. You have been opening in phases, so now you have freedom to worship Me again in person. You have been seeing a decline in Mass attendance over the years, so it will be interesting to see how many people actually come to Sunday Mass. Maybe your people will finally wake up to see that you are being persecuted by your governors, who did not want to open My churches. You may still be wearing masks and distancing, but your churches are big enough to accommodate your restrictions. I love all of you, and I am happy for you to be able to receive Me again in Holy Communion. Pray that you can take advantage of this time, because you may have more restrictions from a new fall virus.”

Jesus said: “My people, you all are mortal and you all will die one day. It is just a matter of time. You all will be facing this door to your own death at some age. It is important to always have your soul clean by frequent Confession, so you are ready to meet Me at your judgment. Not every soul is perfect, so be prepared to do some time in purgatory to purify your soul. Once you pass through this door of your new life, you will have no more physical pain, and you will only have your spirit body. The more good deeds you had in life, will help compensate for the reparation due for your sins. In other words the more good deeds you have, it will lessen your time in purgatory. You could put some Masses for yourself in your Will for your family to carry out. Keep praying for the souls in purgatory so when they come to heaven, they will pray for you in return. Live every day as if it was your last day, so you can pray and help people while you can. Do not waste your precious time while you have life.”

Thursday, June 18, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I taught My apostles how to pray the Our Father. Many of My faithful pray the rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Even the Mass is the greatest prayer you can offer. You have many intentions to pray for. I am showing you your governor and your President who need your prayers during this virus plague. Pray for Jocelyn and her new baby, and for the souls of your family. Pray for the unemployed people to find jobs and receive their benefits. Pray for the sick and those with chronic problems. Pray for those suffering from cancer. Pray for the souls in purgatory. Remember for yourself to pray your morning offering, your daily consecration, your rosaries, your Divine Mercy Chaplet, and evening prayers. By having a good prayer life, you can stay close to Me, and be ready to meet Me at your judgment.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you need to pray to counteract the Luciferian March for a One World Government that will occur in nine cities on June 21. You have seen some violent protests, but now you are seeing a truly evil group that is promoting an overthrow of your government to establish a New World Order. They are using the summer solstice and an annular eclipse to promote their evil plot. It is the plan of Satan and the left protests to take over your government and prepare the New World Order to be given over to the Antichrist. Have no fear because I will protect My faithful at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been praying that your Masses could be attended in person at your churches. Now this weekend you will see a phased in opening that you had to even register to show you were coming. Now you can receive Me in person at Holy Communion. You have been praying and watching Mass on TV and the internet with only spiritual Communion. Give praise and thanks to Me that you can receive Me again in Holy Communion.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you My Sacred Heart because I love all of you so much that I died on the cross to save all of mankind. Unite your hearts with My Heart, and unite your suffering with My suffering on the cross. I am with you to lead all of My faithful on a road to heaven. Many of you have pictures of My Sacred Heart, so now is a good time to pray to Me in front of your picture. My love for you is everlasting and in heaven you will be adoring Me for all eternity.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to prepare you for My coming Warning by coming to Confession to cleanse your souls.You will be taken out of your body and out of time as you come to Me through a tunnel to My Light. You will then have a life review of all the good and bad things you did in your life. You will see a mini-judgment of where you would go if you were to die then. Every sinner will be given a choice to love Me or the world of evil. You will visit the place of your judgment.Those souls, who choose to come to Me, will see a need to come to My refuges and deny taking the mark of the beast. After the Warning,you will return to your body and you will have six weeks to convert your familywithout the devil’s influence. Pray that your family will choose to be believers in Me so they can enter into My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the first wave of the corona virus that is killing many people all over the world. You are seeing constant violent protests, and now even Satan’s followers want to bring in the New World Order. These events will lead up to the start of the Antichrist’s tribulation. When the lives of My faithful are in danger, I will call you to My refuges as your guardian angels will lead you to the nearest refuge. Rejoice because My angels will put an invisible shieldover you as you come to a refuge. You will be healed of any virus or health problems at My refuges. My angels will also multiply your food, water, and fuels so you can survive. My angels will build large buildings to house My faithful at every refuge. You will adore My Blessed Host around the clock at every refuge.”

Jesus said: “My son, there is always joy on earth and in heaven when a new life comes into the world. This new boy needs to be baptized, and your family can reach out to pray for a healthy boy, and help this family in any way that you can. Choose godparents to guide this child. Give praise and thanks to Me for every soul that is gifted to you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I see how you are all anxious to be back in church with My Mass. I wish that you could have opened your churches sooner, but soon you will be with Me in My Blessed Sacrament. All of heaven is rejoicing with you as you will celebrate Sunday Mass together. I told you before that the graces of your Masses go out to all your neighborhoods so you could have My peace. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs at My refuges all the way through the coming tribulation.”

Friday, June 19, 2020:(Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus)
    Jesus said: “My people, today starts the first celebration of the Two Hearts of My Blessed Mother and Myself. You have a perfect picture of our Two Hearts in your library. In the picture of My Sacred Heart you see an eternal flame of love with a crown of thorns. My Heart is aching to love all of you, even the ones who reject My love. From St. John you read how I AM all Love, as I love all of My creatures. I long to save all souls, but I do not force My love on anyone. I want people to love Me of their own free will. If you truly love Me, then you will show your love for Me in your daily prayers. I am the center of your lives because I am your Creator, your Redeemer, and your God. I give you peace and rest for being faithful to Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, every refuge has an angel protecting it from harm. All of My refuge builders have accepted their mission for Me, and many have spent a lot of money preparing for the coming tribulation. In order to have My refuges ready, I have given one angel to guard each refuge from any evil ones trying to come on the refuge property. Even before I will call people to the refuges, My angels are already protecting the refuges. My refuge builders have to trust in Me to protect them at all times. At the refuge time, by faith I will multiply what you need, and My angels will see that all of you have enough food, water, and fuels for your survival. You will have Holy Communion every day from a priest or My angels. This will allow each refuge to have perpetual Adoration around the clock. So have no fear of the evil ones because My angels will always be watching over you.”

Saturday, June 20, 2020: (Immaculate Heart of Mary)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are continuing to see more virus cases in addition to more protest marches that are upsetting people’s peace. I have told you that the devil’s time is running out. This is why the evil ones are doing everything they can to upset your government. These evil ones are trying to stir up a race riot to divide your country. Do not be surprised to see more violent protests and shootings. These Black Lives Matter groups will try and carry their protests into the surrounding towns. Eventually, people will be tired of the false protests, and you could have a backlash protest where opposing groups could clash with more violence. You could see places that may require local emergencies where the National Guard may enforce a partial martial law. You will see attempts by these radicals to take over local governments, but the fighting could get out of hand. When guns are used, I will need to call My faithful to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, your President put all of the recent events in perspective when he called out the looters and arsonists that are ruining your cities. He pointed out how ruthless it is to defund the police and burn police stations. The Democrat officials in their states are allowing these anarchists to take over their cities. There is freedom of speech, but looting and burning people’s properties is a crime, and these anarchists need to be in jail. They should not be bailed out by the rich liberals who are paying the anarchists to cause trouble. Tearing down historical statues is another way that the left is trying to destroy your history and culture to replace it with socialist communist ideas.You can see how the left influence on your media and education has brain-washed people against loving Me, and replacing it with communist atheist ideas. You can see why I allowed your President to win because he talks against abortion and infanticide. He also mentions Me in his talks, but the left do not. Pray for your country to focus more on Me, or you will see more punishments.”

Sunday, June 21, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, this is the first time you have been to Mass at your own church in three months. You are all happy to see Me in Holy Communion, and your friends. You have limited numbers at some churches, but you are happy to be home in church for Sunday Mass. You still may have a few virus cases, but your priests have finally opened their doors. In the Gospel I told the people not to have any fear, but to trust in My protection. The devil uses fear and anxieties to keep you fearful of viruses, and he wants to keep you from coming to Me at Mass in church. You have been denied My sacraments by this evil laboratory created virus. You will have a lull in the summer, but be ready when a second wave of the virus will return in the fall.This second virus will be worse than the first.When your lives are in danger, I will call you to the safety of My refuges.At My refuges you will be healed of any health problems by looking upon My luminous cross in the sky or from My healing spring waters. Have no fear and trust that My angels will provide for your needs.”

Monday, June 22, 2020: (St. John Fisher)
    Jesus said: “My people, I share your joy that you have freedom again to come to Mass and Holy Communion at your local churches. You are witnessing the evil of the people who spread this virus to reduce your population, and keep you from coming to My sacraments. I love all of you, and I am closest to you when you can receive Me in person. You are experiencing the lull in your virus cases in your area, but other parts of your country are still having virus outbreaks. Beware of your chemtrails because this is one method the evil ones can use to spread the flu and this virus. You can tell this is a laboratory created sickness because the seasonal flu does not continue into the summer heat.It is also a problem when your false news does not give you the true numbers of deaths from the corona virus. Enjoy this brief freedom for now because there will be a worse virus in the fall. It is then that I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you how I would call My faithful to My refuges before the second virus attack. This next virus attack will be much deadlier than the first virus, because the evil ones will be spreading thick chemtrails containing the new virus. In the vision I could see the planes spreading the virus laden chemtrails. Within hours you could see many bodies dying from the virus. My angels will put a shield over those people in My refuges so they will not be infected. I will warn My people not to look outside at all the carnage of dead bodies. In the vision I am showing you how the evil ones will try to reduce the population with a deadly and highly contagious virus. This virus will be spread the worst in America.This virus will come in the fall and there will be so much death and confusion, that your election will be canceled.There will be chaos and food shortages all over because many people did not heed My warning of saving up some food. My believers will remain in My refuges throughout the whole tribulation of the Antichrist. My angels will provide for your needs, and you will adore My Blessed Sacrament in the monstrance in perpetual Adoration. I will be with you to protect you, so trust in Me always to multiply your food, water, and fuels. Pray for the sinners to be saved after the Warning.”

Tuesday, June 23, 2020:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you came out of a dark cave into My Light of freedom as you came back to your second parish in a long time. Rejoice in My love and My sacraments. In the first reading the King of Israel prayed for My protection from the Assyrians who were ready to attack Jerusalem. My prophet foretold of My protection, and one of My angels went among the Assyrian soldiers and the angel slew 185,000 men in one quick attack. This sent the Assyrians in confusion and they were forced to return home. My son, you have used this passage (4 Kings 19:35) many times to relate to the people about the power of even one of My angels. So fear not about the evil ones, because My angel of the refuge will protect you as the angel slew the enemies of Israel. Your refuge angel will shield you from any virus, bombs, or any other threat to My people. These same angels will provide buildings and multiply your food, water, and fuels for your people. In the Gospel I warned My people to enter heaven through the narrow gate, and do not follow the broad road into hell. At the Warning I will give every sinner a second chance to come to Me in faith as a new convert to repent of their sins. Only believers in My Word will be allowed by My angel to enter My refuges. This is why after the Warning, you need to convert your family and friends to Me, or they could be lost in hell. Pray to convert as many souls as you can, because you have seen the coming plagues on those people who will reject Me.”