Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2021: (Our Lady of Sorrows)
    Our Lady of Sorrows said: “My dear children, I had many sorrows with my Son, Jesus’ death, but I am also sad that many of my children have lost their way, and I need to lead them back to my Son, Jesus. I mentioned to you to put my Seven Sorrows in this message in case you may have forgotten them: (Seven Sorrows)
    1.) Prophecy of Simeon at the Presentation in the Temple.
    2.) Flight into Egypt.
    3.) The loss of Jesus in the Temple.
    4.) Mary encounters Jesus on the Way of the Cross.
    5.) Jesus dies on the Cross.
    6.) Jesus is taken down from the Cross.
    7.) Jesus is laid in the Tomb.
    Every mother grieves over the loss of a son. You and your wife also grieved when you lost your son, David. But you have a saint in heaven praying for you, along with Mary, his sister, who died with a miscarriage. You have had messages from David and Mary which have been a consolation for both of you. I continue to bring souls to my Son, and I continue to encourage my children to pray my rosary every day, wear my brown scapular of protection, and come to frequent Confession. My Son, Jesus, and I love you all very much and we do not want any souls lost in hell. Call on me to put my mantle of protection over your family members.”

Thursday, September 16, 2021: (St. Cornelius & St. Cyprian)
    Jesus said: “My people, you all are sinners, even if some are worse than others. You come to Me in the priest in Confession to have your sins forgiven. I know in your human condition that you are weak to sin because of Adam’s sin. But you can have your souls cleansed of sin in Confession, and you are restored in My graces. Do not stay away from Confession, but come frequently at least monthly. Seeking Me to forgive your sins may be hard for some because it is a sign of your spiritual weakness. Put your pride and fear aside when you come to Confession, because I am like the father of the Prodigal Son, who was happy to receive his son back from his sinful living. I love all of you and I want to keep you close to Me, so I can protect you from the temptations of the devil. If you truly love Me, then you will be sincere in your prayers, and always ready to serve Me out of love for Me. Trust in My power over the evil ones, and I will protect you from them.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have enabled one of your prayer group members to capture a GPS photo that showed a bright light of an angel who was making your house invisible. The evil ones will not be able to see your refuge because St. Meridia, your refuge angel, is putting an invisible shield over your refuge. This picture shows you what people will see. Give thanks to Me for giving you a glimpse of your current protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more control of your authorities over where you can travel. Some countries are already controlling their people in how far they can travel. You are seeing more restrictions coming, especially on your unvaccinated people. You will first see vaccine passports that will allow where you can travel. Soon you will see more mandates for chips in your body for the mark of the beast.This will be the next means of travel on your main highways. Only the chipped people will be allowed on these roads.Have your refuges ready for the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you these wooden chairs because I want you to hold on to your seats because the events are going to move quickly around you. I told you that I was going to speed up the earth so you would face a lot less time for the coming tribulation. You will see time speeding up as I will speed up the earth’s rotation. At the appropriate time of God the Father, you will have the Warning and the conversion time of six weeks. You could come to Confession more frequently, so your soul is ready for your mini-judgment.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have prepared some cut wood for your insert fireplace and your two fire pits for cooking. You practiced burning logs in your fireplace with your refuge practice runs. Your treated logs can start your fires when it is needed in the winter. Just as I will multiply your kerosene and propane fuels, so I will multiply your wood as well. Be thankful that I will supply all of the fuels that you will need to heat your house and for your cooking.This will also be supplied for your new high rise building as well. Have no fear because My angels will be busy supplying you with what you need every day during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing the building of your high rise structure in more detail. St. Joseph was giving instructions to the angels how to dig the basement, put the basement blocks together, and build the steel structure as well. You will be amazed how fast the angels will build this building in one day. Remember that the angels can work outside of time because they are not limited by time. I told you that I would take care of the lights, the latrines, and the heating of this building. Your people will need to organize your kitchens and provide the daily two meals. Your soups will be prepared every day, and your pots will not go empty until the end of the day, so everyone will be fed. Give thanks and praise to Me every day at your Adoration Chapel.”

Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you how I will power the lights and even the elevators in this new high rise building.I told you to trust in Me in how I will manage this building for all the people who I will send to you. You prepared your refuge for forty people and I will multiply what you have stored so all the people will have what they will need to survive. I will multiply the water from your well. You will use your empty blue barrels to store the water as it is needed. I love all of My faithful and when you see My miracles, your people will truly believe, even as I provided the manna and meat for My people in the desert with Moses. I only ask that you believe that I can do this.”

Jesus said: “My people, My faithful will be healed of all of your illnesses when you look upon My luminous cross in the sky. This will be provided for all of My refuges.You asked if anyone will die at the refuges. As long as your people believe in My miracles, all of you will remain healthy throughout the tribulation at My refuges.You need to trust in Me to provide for all of your needs, and it will be your prayers at Adoration that will strengthen you to endure your refuge life. At the end of the tribulation time, I will cleanse the earth of all of the evil ones. I will raise you up into the air, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring you down into My Era of Peace.You will rejoice with Me as I will be victorious over the evil ones. Keep praying and trust in My angels to protect you throughout the tribulation.”

Friday, September 17, 2021: (St. Francis receives his stigmata)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many people who seek fame and money in this world, and they neglect to take care of their soul and their spiritual life. The Gospel is clear when you understand the difference between this human life and the spiritual life in heaven. (Matt. 16:26) ‘For what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, but suffers the loss of his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?’ Your soul is immortal, and you were made to be with Me in heaven for all eternity. Every soul has free will and you need to choose your eternal destination either in heaven with My love, or in hell with the hate of the devil. Do not be misled by the creature comforts of your humanity. This life is only temporary in the body, but the soul leaves the body at death and you will be judged based on how much you love Me and your neighbor. So choose life, but remember you are choosing where you will be for all eternity. I treasure souls the most beyond anything in your current life. My people should treasure their souls as well, and choose to be with the One who loves you.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have read various articles that the world food supplies are very low and there could be a world famine. I want you to do some research to verify how your crop warehouses are diminishing in their stocks. Look at the future or present crop storage from this year’s harvest of wheat, corn, soybeans, etc. Put the results of your research in your message to inform people how low your food supplies are. I have been encouraging My faithful to try and store 3 months to 12 months of food for each household member. If you have the money and storage room, you should try to save as much as you can up to 12 months.If your people do not have enough food, call on Me and I will multiply what you have, and I will make room to store it, even before I call you to My refuges.”

Note: The food stocks for the US are down about 25% or more depending on what figures are reported.

Saturday, September 18, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, My believers may be tested by some of the pleasures in life, but there are also the 30, 60, and 100 fold people who are planted in good soil. If you are given more gifts, you will be expected to do more, like the hundredfold. The more you are given, the more the evil one will attack you with his temptations. You need to ask yourself if you are living up to what I expect of you. There is no time to be lazy, but you need to make the best use of your time in evangelizing people, and helping your neighbor. My son, you have two missions, and you need to attend to them as much as possible. One mission is sharing My messages, and your other mission is to have your refuge ready for the people. Keep working hard, and keep your family in your daily prayers. By struggling forward every day with My graces, you will reach your goal in heaven, and fulfill your missions.”

Jesus said: “My people, when I bring My Warning at God the Father’s time, you will see everything freeze in place. I will then take every soul out of time and out of their bodies all at the same time all over the world. You will see your life review, a mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or hell, and then you will have a quick visit to your place of judgment.Then you will be placed back into your bodies and back into time. You will have a second chance to change your life and possibly change your eternal destination. For all of the people, who do not change their lives, their eternal destination will be the place of their mini-judgment. After the Warning My faithful will have an opportunity to convert your family members to believers in Me so they can enter My refuges with a cross on their foreheads. After the six weeks of conversion, I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges. You are very close to the time of My Warning when all of the events of the end times will lead up to your refuge time and the time of the tribulation of the Antichrist. This is why My believers need to be ready to leave their homes for My refuges, and My refuge builders need to have everything ready to receive the people who I will send to their refuges. Trust in Me because My angels will protect you from the evil ones, and they will provide for all of your needs.”

Sunday, September 19, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I was telling My apostles how I would be crucified, buried, and on the third day I would rise from the dead. But My apostles were deciding who was the greatest among them. At that, I told them whoever wishes to be first, must be the servant of all. Then I showed the apostles the innocent faith of the children. If people want to come to heaven, then they must come to Me with the faith of a child’s gentle, and humble faith. You need to show your sincere love for Me and your neighbors, and I will welcome you to your place in heaven. Today is Catechetical Sunday, so My people must be willing to share their faith with everyone, especially the children. Give good example to everyone as they see you coming to Sunday Mass and praying your daily rosary.”

Monday, September 20, 2021: (St. Andrew Kim & Korean martyrs)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you see the Persian King helping to build the Temple in Jerusalem. In today’s world you are closing churches instead of building them, because fewer people are coming to Sunday Mass. The faith in the people is getting weak, and you are worshiping the things of the world rather than Me. The Jews were exiled because they worshiped other gods. So My people of America are being taken over by the Democrat communists because you are also worshiping other gods. Wake up and defend your freedoms before your churches will be closed for good. The communists are atheists, and they will soon close your churches. The attacks on the unvaccinated people will get worse as well, because the one world people want to reduce the population using vaccines. Refuse to take the Covid shots or the flu shots, and be ready to leave for My refuges when your lives are threatened.”

Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a message back on 10-11-11 about a possible tsunami coming from an earthquake in the Canary Islands. Now this possibility is getting closer to happening with some strong volcanic eruptions in the Canary Islands. With another severe earthquake there, you could indeed see a fast tsunami travel across the Atlantic Ocean into your East Coast.Your people need to pray and repent of your sins that this does not happen. I will still be protecting My refuges, even against such a tsunami.”

Tuesday, September 21, 2021: (St. Matthew)
    Jesus said: “My people, I called My apostles from all walks of life, even a tax collector who was hated because he collected taxes for the Romans from his people. I went to dinner with St. Matthew and his friends, and the Pharisees criticized Me for eating with sinners. I told them that I came to call sinners and not the self-righteous. You are sinners and I died on the cross to bring salvation to everyone who desires to be saved. I am also calling all of My believers to be evangelists and share their faith with others to build up My Church. This scene of calling St. Matthew reminds you, My son, of when I healed you of your computer addiction, and I called you as well to do a mission of spreading My Word. You accepted My call right away, just as St. Matthew immediately left his tax post to follow Me. I pray that many people would answer My call to spread My Word. Trust in Me that those people, who take on My mission, will have their reward with Me in heaven.”

October 11, 2011:
    Jesus said: “My people, there is good reason to watch the latest developments in the Canary Islands. There is a major volcano that is linked with the formation of these islands. The longer the earthquake activity continues, and the more bulging that occurs, the chance of a major explosion increases. If any release is slow, then there will be a minimal effect on the area. If activity increases at a rapid rate with larger earthquakes, you could see a major eruption that could send tsunamis to the East coast of America. Pray that this volcano does not explode violently which could put a lot of ash into the atmosphere. Do some research to examine the size of the caldera of this volcano, and some history of its past eruptions.”

Note: El Hierro volcano in the Canary Islands is a shield volcano and it has been releasing gases from the ocean floor. It is in red alert with earthquakes ongoing even at a lower than 2.0 level. There was a 4.3 earthquake, and this is the first activity since 1971.

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you read how I breathed the Holy Spirit on My apostles so they were enabled to heal people’s diseases and to expel demons. My people of today have also received the Holy Spirit in your Baptism and Confirmation. This means you can pray over people in My Name, and they can be healed. You can also pray deliverance prayers as a group to expel demons, and when you pray, you can fast as well. Some people have addictions that are controlled by demons. By praying over such people in My Name you can expel the demon and heal the addiction. Some people are taking the Covid vaccine shots, and they have complications from the shots. You can pray over these people with My Good Friday oil or the exorcism water to heal their immune system. Trust in My power to heal people through My faithful as intercessors.”

Jesus said: “My son, your wife made an attempt to look for a bread machine and other flours for some variety. Take a look online to buy some of these things if you cannot find them in the store. It would be better to buy the 25 lb size bags of other flours if they are available. I am giving this message as a follow up to giving a better look online for what is available. Take some time to locate and make any purchases.”

Thursday, September 23, 2021: (St. Padre Pio)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Temple was in ruins in Jerusalem, so I encouraged the people through Ezra, the prophet, to get lumber and stone to rebuild My Temple which was the center for their worship of Me. Today, I call on all of My believers to build up My Church by sharing your faith with others and evangelizing them to the faith. Fewer people are coming to worship Me, and you are more concerned with the temporary things of this world, instead of taking care of your soul in your spiritual life. Your soul is eternal and I created you to be with Me in heaven of your own free will. You need to confess your sins frequently in Confession to keep a pure soul ready to greet Me at your judgment when you die.”

St. Padre Pio said: “I thank you for remembering me as I suffered from the stigmata for many years. Offer up your pains and discomforts to the Lord for saving souls. Be a good example of faith to all of those people around you. My son, continue to wear your cross outside.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have been faithfully protesting outside of a local hospital so they would stop the Covid vaccine mandates for the nurses. This week the health care people have to make a choice between having a job or mandated Covid vaccine shots. Some people have families and they need the money to support their families. These are your front line health people that will be harmed from these shots. About 20% of the people taking these shots have complications. Your governor is threatening to bring in foreign health people. If many of your unvaccinated health people refuse these shots, you could see some severe shortages in your hospitals. My justice will fall heavy on Biden and those people threatening the people’s jobs. You may see more sick people from these shots. You can bless the vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil or they can drink the exorcism water.”

Jesus said: “My people, you still have more time for hurricanes to develop. You also are seeing volcanic eruptions in the Canary Islands that could threaten a tsunami with another major earthquake.You are seeing a lot of flooding in the East with heavy rainstorms. You are seeing some serious droughts and fires out West. These weather disasters are testing your people and they are a punishment for your abortions and your sexual sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are fortunate to have a working water well, because finding fresh water is important for your survival. This shortage of fresh water could get worse if you see your electricity shut down by a number of causes. At My refuges I will multiply your water because you need water for survival.This is why I have encouraged My refuge builders to have a supply of fresh water for the people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you remember several times that your lights did not work at night when your electricity stopped in a wide area power outage. I have given you some estimates that nearly 90% of your people would die of starvation if your electricity was stopped for a long time. This is why I have encouraged people to have at least three months supply of food in case your stores had empty shelves.Solar power and generators would be helpful in a long power outage. Call on Me if you are in need of food, and I will multiply what you have.”

Jesus said: “My people, if your authorities threaten the lives of the unvaccinated, I will call them to My refuges for My angel protection. When protection is needed,My angels will put a shield of invisibility over My faithful. At My refuges I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for your survival.Not only are the evil ones trying to kill people with these poisonous shots, but they want to kill all the people who are going against the leftist communism that is being forced on your people. I am having My refuge builders make refuges because this is how I will protect My faithful throughout the tribulation of the Antichrist. When I call you to My refuges with My inner locution, remember to leave your homes within 20 minutes with your backpack. Your guardian angels will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge.”

Jesus said: “My people, you need to have no fear of the evil ones at your refuges because My angels will do battle for you against the demons and the evil people. My refuge builders have been stocking up some food, water, and fuels for what you will need during the tribulation. You cannot store enough supplies to last for less than 3 ˝ years for all of the people who I will send to you. This is why I will have to multiply your needs just as I did for the people of Moses’s time in the desert. So trust in Me that My angels will protect you, and you will have enough supplies to survive. You must believe that I can do this for all of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that I would be with you always, even to the end of time. This is why My priests or My angels will supply you with daily Holy Communion. You will take a consecrated Host and place it in a monstrance at every refuge. This will allow you to be able to have perpetual Adoration. You will assign hours of Adoration for each person to have their time in front of My Blessed Sacrament. By having Me with you, you will have My grace to endure your time during the tribulation. Trust in My protection and My providing you with what you will need for your survival.”

Friday, September 24, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I asked My disciples first, ‘Who do the people say I am?’ They replied: ‘Some say St. John the Baptist or one of the prophets. Then I asked them: ‘But who do you say that I am?’ St. Peter said: ‘Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ I told My apostles not to reveal this to anyone, but truly I am the Second Person of God in the Blessed Trinity. My people of today are fortunate to have My Blessed Sacrament that you receive in every Mass. I am truly Present in My Eucharist, and you have Me in your soul for a short time. This is a little taste of heaven on earth. I ask that you receive Me worthily in the state of grace without mortal sin, or you commit a sin of sacrilege if you are in mortal sin. I love all of My people so much, and I give you graces and your guardian angel to protect you from the temptations of the devil. I will protect you further at My refuges, where many angels are standing side by side all around the perimeter of a refuge’s property. This is the protection you will need from the Antichrist and the demons during the tribulation. Rejoice that I am protecting My refuges even now, just as you saw your friend in Louisiana when her refuge buildings were protected even from Hurricane Ida’s winds.”

Jesus said: “My people, your satellites are linked in to your banking system that moves money over the internet. You are seeing explosions in space because you have rogue satellites armed with missiles that could take down your communication satellites. This would be a threat to your banking system and your military defenses. On the ground you could see another means of attack on your electric grid from various hackers. If your enemy nations can take down your electric grid with hackers, you would have many people without money that would not move in your banks. The one world people will use hackers first. If that is unsuccessful, then they would use an EMP attack on your grid. Without electricity your country would be paralyzed. If such an event happens, I will call my people to My refuges.If your lives are threatened, I will bring My Warning, and then you will be called to My refuges.Be ready to come to My refuges, because some serious events will be going on.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many serious events about to commence, and I am warning your people to come to frequent Confession, and have your three months of food on hand. If your finances or your electric grid collapse, you will need to come to the protection of My refuges. You will be sharing My recent messages at your talk tomorrow, and warn the people not to take the poisonous Covid shots or the flu shots.”

Saturday, September 25, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are preparing for your skype conference with your friends at Gospa Prayer house. In your vision I was showing you a river of living water from the Holy Spirit who will help speak through you the words of My messages. Call on the Holy Spirit to start your talk, and pray the St. Michael prayer to protect you from any evil ones who want to disrupt your presentation. In the first reading at Mass you heard of a wall of fire being put around Jerusalem to protect the people. My son, at your refuge I have shown you in the picture how your refuge angel, St. Meridia, is putting an invisible shield around your refuge so the evil ones will not see it during the tribulation. I have also shown you all of the tall angels standing side by side protecting all of My refuges on the whole perimeter of each refuge, even now. Give thanks and praise to Me for all of My protection, and My multiplication of your needs at the proper time.”

Jesus said: “My people, your hurricane season is not over and you are seeing one more strong storm that could hit your coast. You have had some severe damage this year, but your people are still far away from Me. You are being tested by your storms, and the Democrats who are causing major damage to your country. Your border being open has been a major disaster, but nothing is being done to stop the endless flow of illegal immigrants. If the Democrats stay in power, your country will soon fall apart with their disastrous policies. Pray for your people to fight the forced vaccine mandates. The illegal immigrants are not being vaccinated, so your Covid virus control is getting out of hand. You will be seeing a continuing disaster with your government spending and out of control deficits.”

Sunday, September 26, 2021:(Mass for Camille Remacle,Carol’s dad)
    Camille said: “Hello again, John. I am happy to talk with you again. In this vision you are seeing a great divide, and not between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, but between those who believe in God, and those who do not believe in God. Your mission of encouraging the believers to come to God’s refuges is truly about dividing the believers from the non-believers in God. At the refuges it is true that God’s angels will be protecting the believers from being harmed from the demons, or the evil people who are trying to kill the believers. After the coming Warning, God will be calling His believers to His refuges. During the conversion time, you need to reach out to evangelize Vic and all of the lukewarm souls in your families. Only the believers will be given the cross on the forehead that will enable them to enter God’s refuges. Keep praying for all of the souls who are away from God that this conversion time will be their means of being saved in God’s kingdom. I look forward to the day when you all can come to heaven.”

Monday, September 27, 2021: (St. Vincent de Paul)
    Jesus said: “My people, I want My people to imitate St. Vincent de Paul in how he helped the poor. The more you help others instead of keeping things just for yourself, the more treasure you will be saving up in heaven for your judgment. You need to give your time to help others, your donations of money, and your prayers for converting sinners. You need to show your love for Me and your neighbor by helping others whenever you can. Do not be spiritually lazy, but do something for the poor and your family with your daily prayers and actions.”

Jesus said: “My people, souls in lower purgatory are those who were barely saved from hell. These are the lukewarm souls who had relatives praying for their souls to be saved.The souls in the flames need to have a minimum time before Masses and prayers could move them up out of the flames. All the prayers and Masses will be applied to them once they have done this minimum time. My faithful need to pray for your relatives who may still be in purgatory. You can also pray for the souls in purgatory who have no one to pray for them. You pray for people on earth, but do not forget to pray for the poor souls in purgatory so they can come to heaven in time.”

Tuesday, September 28, 2021: (St. Wenceslaus)
    Jesus said: “My people, the unvaccinated people are under attack, and today you are seeing the workers in the health field being forced to take the poisonous Covid shots, or they would lose their job. This is an attack on your freedoms when you allow these threats against your jobs to force people to take these shots. The people who work at larger work places are allowed to get tested for Covid virus, but soon this option will be taken away for all workers, and they will need to take the shots also. You have seen some demonstrations and protests, but this has not stopped your President or your governor. These shots will kill people in a few years,and they are not really required of those people who have had the Covid virus. You are seeing total control from your evil masters. This will put more people out of work who refuse the shots. You already are having a worker shortage.Your people will either have to revolt, or come to My refuges to avoid this communist control.I will send My Warning when the evil ones try to kill or imprison My faithful. After My Warning, you will be called to My refuges. Be prepared.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Wednesday, September 29, 2021:(St.Michael,St.Gabriel, St.Raphael)
    St. Michael said: “I am Michael, and I stand before God. You are witnessing all the evil in the world that the Lord is allowing because of the free will of man. Toward the end of the tribulation there will be a great battle on earth called the Battle of Armageddon. I will be leading this battle with God’s angels and his faithful against the demons and the evil people. Just as I was victorious with God’s grace in casting the demons into hell out of heaven, so with God’s grace I will defeat the demons and the evil ones as they will again be cast into hell as well. Have no fear of the evil ones because I will be protecting the faithful at the Lord’s refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the evil ones using your Covid trial to try and control you with their evil poisonous shots. They are threatening the unvaccinated with losing their jobs if they do not get vaccinated. Your people are stressed about their jobs, but they are not pushing back about these communist tactics. The Covid shots are not a total cure from Covid virus because some vaccinated people are still getting sick, and some are with worse complications than the Covid virus. Be aware that the vaccines are being used to reduce the population on purpose, and the vaccinated people are getting blood clots from the shots. When the next wild corona virus comes, the vaccinated people will be dying in the streets as I showed you in visions because their immune system is destroyed by the vaccines. Your leaders are taking away your freedoms, but they will pay when My justice falls on them. Be ready for My coming Warning, and after the Warning, you will be called to My refuges of protection. After the tribulation of the Antichrist you will see My angels will defeat the demons and the evil people at the Battle of Armageddon, and the evil ones will be cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Thursday, September 30, 2021: (St. Jerome)
    Jesus said: “My people, I came on the earth to fulfill the words of the law in the Scriptures. It is important to know and understand My words, so you can live your life in the Light of My grace. That is why you should listen closely to the words of the Gospel that are read to you every day at Mass. This is why I wanted you to have your Magnificat or other books so you could remember My words and be able to recite them to others, if needed. You also have My prophets of today as there were prophets in the Old Testament. You need to listen to their words as well, because I send them to you just as I sent My disciples out to the towns to prepare the towns for when I would speak. So when My prophets or messengers go before you, they need to have a place to stay and eat, for they are worthy of their keep. Listen to My words that go before you, because you may not have this grace of My words for long. A time of the evil tribulation of the Antichrist is about to come before you, when I will call My faithful to My refuges for your protection. Trust in Me and My words of warning for that time.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are being told lies upon lies from the father of lies in Satan. It is a lie that you need a poisonous shot, because those people, who had the Covid virus, do not need a vaccine. The vaccines will kill you in a few years, but the media is lying to you that you need this shot. The media lies to you about all of the vaccinated people who are getting the Covid virus, and some are dying, or are deathly sick with blood clots. The real truth is that the vaccines and boosters are designed to kill you and reduce the population.The evil ones want to kill all those people, who refuse these shots, because you are against their deadly plans. Trust in Me that I will protect you at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing lock downs coming to America as most of your sick and dying people are the vaccinated people.The more shots and boosters people take, the quicker they could develop symptoms and die.Refuse to take any Covid shot, boosters, or flu shots. They will all destroy your immune system, and you could die from the next corona virus if you take the shots.As the evil ones try to restrict your travel and freedoms, I will soon call you to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, your new governor in New York is becoming more dictatorial than your previous governor in trying to force everyone to get the Covid shots. You are seeing a shortage of workers in your hospitals and other critical jobs. Your governor is planning to bring in National Guard troops to fill any needed vacancies. This is against your separation of civilians from the military. She will use these same troops for the coming checkpoints to limit where you can travel. These are more signs of how close your refuge time is coming. Trust in Me and My angels to protect My faithful.”

Jesus said: “My people, your fuels could be in danger from the people who want to stop using your fossil fuels. Some people are trying to get others to use electric cars, but they do not realize this puts a strain on your power plants that are already at maximum capacity. When your fuels get scarce because of poor management of your fossil fuels, you may not have enough fuel for your cars. This will be enhanced if you have another virus shutdown. Have your backpacks or roller boards and refuges ready for these coming trials.”

Jesus said: “My people, the people who are running your government are radicals and they are against using fossil fuels. There are not enough means for supplying the energy you need with green sources. More restrictions on your fuels will cause the shortages that will restrict your travel. Trust in Me to multiply your fuels at your refuges.”

Jesus said: “My refuge builders need to fix up their refuges and their food supplies so they are ready to feed all the people who I will send to each refuge. You have heating and cooking needs that will require My multiplication of your wood, kerosene, propane and other fuels for your winter season that is coming. You will need these fuels when your natural gas lines go empty. You will also need propane and wood for cooking your food. You will have to adapt to refuge life without electricity and your natural gas. Trust in Me that My angels will assist you and I will multiply your fuels, food, and water.”

Jesus said: “My people, when the evil ones try to kill My faithful, I will bring My Warning to protect them, and I will bring My justice down on the evil ones.Your guardian angels will be leading My faithful to My refuges with the flames. Your refuges will be protected by My angels, and only believers with a cross on the forehead will be allowed into My refuges. This is why you need to try and convert your family members to the faith during the conversion time after the Warning. You will be so thankful for all of My refuges that will have invisible shields that will protect you from the evil ones. Trust in Me to multiply your food, water, and fuels that you will need for your survival.”

Friday, October 1, 2021: (Rosemarie Thummler Funeral Mass)
    Rosemarie said: “I want to thank my family and friends for coming to my funeral. I am at peace and I will be in heaven shortly with my Lord. My church and my Lord were the center of my life. I was laughing with all of you when you mentioned how I loved desserts. I am praying for all of my family members and I ask for your prayers and one more Mass. I will be watching over you, and keep me in your loving hearts as I love all of you. I await the day when I can see all of you in heaven.”
    P.S. I have no more worries.

Jesus said: “My people, when I told you the angels would be protecting your house from harm, I am showing you how your windows would not even break. Just as if they were made out of guerrilla glass, your windows will be protected. My angels are also protecting you from fire, bullets, bombs, or any evil people. You have seen a few miracles to show you how My angel protection is real, even if you cannot see My angels protecting you. I have given you a mission to set up a refuge at your house, and you have followed all of My suggestions. Now you have your solar batteries fixed and your solar panels are in place. Your off grid solar system will power your water pump and your two sump pumps in your basement, especially in the winter. You have beds, food, water from your well, and the fuels as I recommended. Be ready, for My refuge time is coming soon to protect you from the evil ones.”

Saturday, October 2, 2021: (Guardian angel day, Mark as my angel)
    St. Mark said: “I am Mark and I stand before God as I was appointed to watch over you, my son. You could be a little more reverent and I urge you to read the Bible more. You are much easier to watch over because you are aware of all of the evil around you, thanks to the words of Jesus that you receive every day. I watch over you when you are driving in your car. Even when you had your car accidents, I was there guiding you. You are sensing the plans of the evil ones who want to give all of the Covid shot resisters trouble for not going along with the one world people’s plan. You also have prepared your refuge well. The Lord has shown you all of the other angels who are protecting your refuge. This will be your place of protection throughout the coming tribulation. You are blessed to be one of our Lord’s leaders to help protect the faithful who will come to your refuge. You have been shown the plans of the angels who will help build your high rise building to house the 5,000 people who will come. I will be helping you also to direct the people to safety. Just as you read how the angels protected the Israelites from their enemies, so your refuge angels will be protecting you with shields against any evil ones who want to attack you. Trust in our help in guiding you, protecting you, and providing for your daily Holy Communion. We will assist you also in the multiplication of your food, water, and fuels. Pray with us and give glory and thanks to God for all He does for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, your people are being distracted by your sports games, while the Democrat socialists are stealing your freedoms with vaccine mandates, and arbitrary Executive Orders from Biden. The vaccines are toxic with graphene oxide, and people will die with two or three shots.The media and Biden have lied to the people that vaccines are safe, and will protect people from the Covid virus. These are lies and the vaccines could kill you over time, and the vaccinated people still get sick. Now there is a war against the unvaccinated people and they are being turned into second class citizens with less rights than the illegal immigrants who are crossing the border illegally.There is discrimination with the vaccine mandates when Congress and the illegal immigrants are exempt from being forced to take the Covid shots. These shots are a means of reducing the population, and they are being forced on My faithful. Refuse to take these shots, even if they threaten to kill you. This is why I will soon bring My Warning before any attempts for martial law or a shutdown.After My Warning and the conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges, and I will bring My justice down on the evil ones who will be cast down into hell. Trust in My angel protection as I will defeat the evil ones at the Battle of Armageddon.”

Sunday, October 3, 2021: (Right to Life Mass by Bishop Matano)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am happy to see a Mass for Right to Life. Once a new conception of a human being occurs, there are two possibilities for the baby: either a live birth, or an aborted dead baby. At conception I put life into that first fertilized cell, and a guardian angel is assigned to that baby. Most of the babies survive the abortionist’s knife, and after birth they are allowed to fulfill My intended mission for that soul. In cases of abortion the baby has a shortened life, and the guardian angel assists bringing that soul to heaven as a martyr. I see all of the abortions performed in each country, and I am planning the severity of My justice on the percentage of abortions in each country. America has decisions and laws that make abortion legal to kill babies. I have mentioned before that your country will be taken over by the communists as a punishment for your abortions. Before the lives of My faithful are threatened, I will bring My Warning and a chance for conversion of souls. After the conversion time, I will call My believers to My angel protection at My refuges. I call on My faithful to pray and protest your abortions and your abortion laws. Keep praying at the abortion clinics to try and save My babies.”

Monday, October 4, 2021: (St. Francis of Assisi)
    Jesus said: “My people, I called Jonah to go to the people of Nineveh to warn them of My impending destruction of their city. Jonah fled away because he did not want to help his enemy. The evil from Nineveh was so blatant that My wrath was about to come down on them. I wanted to give these people one more chance by sending My reluctant prophet Jonah to warn them. After being thrown into the sea and being in a big fish for three days and three nights, I had the fish spew Jonah onto the shore. So Jonah went about Nineveh proclaiming that in forty days, their city would be destroyed. The people heeded this warning, and they stopped their evil ways, and they put on sackcloth and sat in the ashes. Because of their change, I relented of My intended destruction, and I did not carry it out. I see an even worse evil emanating from America, and I am calling My prophets in America to warn your people of a similar destruction that will fall on your people, unless you repent and change your evil ways.It appears that My warnings have fallen on deaf ears, and your reluctance to change your evil abortions and sexual sins is calling out for My justice. I am warning My faithful to be ready to leave for My refuges, because soon I will give you My inner locution that it is time to come to My refuges.Your destruction will be far worse than your Twin Tower incident on 9-11-01, so be prepared. Those people, who come to My refuges when I call them, will be protected from My coming wrath. Those people, who do not repent and do not seek My forgiveness, will suffer through the coming hell on earth. Trust in Me that in the end, the evil ones will be cast into hell, and My faithful will be brought into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have shown you how the souls suffer from the flames of hell, and there is no hope to escape hell through the iron bars. I am warning the souls on earth to be prepared for My coming Warning with frequent Confession. All sinners will be shown their life review and judgment. After the Warning there will be a time of conversion without any evil influence. This will be the last chance for sinners to repent and ask for My forgiveness of their sins. You will then be placed back into your bodies and in time so you will have a chance to change your lives. Those people, who do not repent, will suffer a hell on earth from the plagues and the Antichrist, and then forever in hell. Try to convert your relatives during the conversion time, because you do not want anyone to be lost in hell. Only converted believers will be allowed into My refuges, where My angels will protect them from the evil ones. Trust in My protection, and have no fear during the tribulation time.”

Jesus’ blessing goes out to Joanne for this Mass.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021: (St. Faustina, Bl. Francis Seelos)
    Jesus said: “My son, you see many mistakes in life made by many people, because you all have some imperfections in carrying out your work. It is hard to criticize others when you all have made mistakes in your own life. Let people correct their mistakes, and move on with their lives. You are seeing My glory in heaven in your vision. I am thankful for all of St. Faustina’s work to help all of you to understand a little about My Divine Mercy. You are faithful in praying your own Divine Mercy Chaplet at the 3:00 o’clock hour every day. I forgive all sinners of their sins in Confession when they repent of their sins. This is how forgiving I am that I have mercy on all repentant sinners. I even have given more graces to people who pray in front of My Divine Mercy picture. Give thanks and praise to Me for all that I do for My people.”

Wednesday, October 6, 2021: (Bl Rose Marie Durocher)
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are moving up their timetable for spreading the new virus that will be more deadly for the vaccinated people, because their immune system has been ruined, and they will have difficulty fighting off this new sickness. The same evil people will be putting out a more deadly new vaccine to take for the new virus.Refuse to take any vaccine shots or flu shots.This new vaccine will kill people quicker. If the evil ones try to force this new vaccine on you, or you will lose your job, then quit your job, because you cannot collect your pay if you are dead. This is why I wanted you to have three months of food ready for every member of your household because you will be facing another lock down with no food in your stores. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you an open window, but the shade is drawn down. Many times My people hear My words, but you lack understanding in how to interpret My words, and how you can apply the Gospels to your daily life. This means you have to open the shade to allow My understanding to enter your hearts. If you are preoccupied with other thoughts, it is like listening, but your mind and your heart can be far away from Me, as if the shade is still down. To understand My words in the Gospel, you need to study My Word, and have your full attention on Me with your mind and your heart. It is the same way with your individual spiritual mission. Unless you are able to let Me lead your lives, then you will not be open to following what I want you to do. You used to have two agendas: one for following Me, and one for following your own ways. It was when you accepted My mission that you realized that there is only one agenda to follow, and that is Mine. Once people accept following only My ways, then they can be open to fulfill the spiritual mission I have given them. This is why you need the open window with the shade up so you are giving Me your full attention.”
    Thursday, October 7, 2021: (Our Lady of the Rosary)
    At St. Charles Borromeo after Holy Communion, I could see Our Lady coming to give the message. The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, my rosary is your weapon to fight the demons and the evil in the world. This is why I request that my children pray my rosary every day, and wear my brown scapular of protection all of the time. My full rosary is actually fifteen decades, and it would be good to pray all three Mysteries of the rosary for my intentions and for your family. This is how you can have me put my mantle of protection over all of the members of your family. My dear son, a while back I asked you to not pray your rosary while you are exercising on your bike or walking. You need to pray my rosary more reverently so you can focus more on your prayers and the intention of each decade. Praying in your chapel would be the best. This is what your guardian angel, St. Mark, was telling you about being more reverent in praying your prayers. I know you were trying to save time by doing both together, but take some extra time to pray my rosary more reverently without being distracted by your exercise.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you an example how taking the Covid shots are like a slow death from blood clots.The shot has graphene oxide and the lipids that cause your body to manufacture the spike protein that causes the Covid virus.Unless someone, who is vaccinated, is blessed with the Good Friday oil or the exorcism water, they could die in a few years. This virus and vaccine are a plan to reduce the world’s population. Trust in Me to protect My faithful from this poisonous vaccine.”

Jesus said: “My people, as time goes on, more people will be getting Covid boosters which could kill people in a shorter time. Refuse to take any vaccine shot, boosters, nor flu shots. You are seeing more vaccinated people getting sick than the unvaccinated. You are also seeing some statistics showing more deaths of the vaccinated people who are dying from variants of the Covid virus. You will eventually come to My refuges before the next deadly virus and new vaccine will kill many vaccinated people. Use My Good Friday oil and exorcism water to bless the vaccinated who believe I can heal them.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some health people who were fired in the hospitals and nursing homes for not taking the Covid shot. This is causing a shortage of hospital workers just as more sick people are coming to busy hospitals. This is part of a plan to cause chaos in your hospitals when your health people will become sick themselves from the vaccines. Your censored news is not reporting all of the sick and dying vaccinated people who are filling your hospitals more than the unvaccinated people. Refuse to take these shots.”
    Jesus said: “My people, Biden is making laws that are illegal and he wants to force all workers to get the Covid shot that is not needed, especially if you had the Covid virus and have antibodies for it. The people are not pushing back against the Covid shot mandates that should not be forced on you by threatening your job. As time goes on you will be seeing more vaccinated people dying from the Covid shots that doctors will not admit are killing people. My faithful will be healed at My refuges or by being blessed with the Good Friday oil or the exorcism water.”
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I thank you all for praying my rosary for your intentions. I am also blessing everyone here with my protective mantle. I lead you to my Son and He has His angels watching over all of His refuges and prayer groups. Continue praying my rosary every day for your protection. Be prepared for the coming Warning and tribulation by coming to frequent Confession to keep your souls clean of sin. Trust in me to help my Son’s faithful to be prepared to come to His refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you that I would bring My Warning before many vaccinated people would die from the new virus and the new vaccines.After the Warning and conversion time, I will call My people to My refuges of protection with My inner locution. It will be at that time that you will see many bleeding dead bodies all over the ground. These bodies will be so contaminated with the new virus that it will take special hazmat gear to remove the dead bodies. This is why the bodies will be lying all over. Trust in My protection at My refuges where I will heal people by having them look on My luminous cross in the sky. My angels will keep the evil sick people from entering My refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, be prepared to come to My refuges so you are prepared to endure the coming destruction on America. You will see famine, earthquakes, and EMP attacks on your electric grid. The evil ones will try to force the mark of the beast on everyone, just as they are mandating Covid vaccines. As your lives will be threatened by the evil ones, I will call you to the safety of My refuges, where My angels will protect you and provide for your needs. Follow the directions of My refuge leaders as they will be assigning jobs, placing of bedding, and times for Adoration in front of My monstrance.”
    Friday, October 8, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you all will face temptations from the demons, but call on Me and your guardian angel to protect you. Try to avoid any addictions because this is how the demons try to control you. Keep your soul clean with frequent Confession, and keep your focus on following My ways instead of the ways of the world. If you feel you are being attacked by the demons, then call on Me and I will send you a legion of My angels to help you. Do not let disappointments or troubles disturb your peace of mind, and go where I lead you to do My work. I love you all so much that I do not want any evil ones to control you. By your daily prayers and good deeds, you can avoid the evil things going on around you. By trusting in My strength from My sacraments, you will be strong enough to ward off the attacks of the demons.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a threat from China on Taiwan with large numbers of planes flying near Taiwan. It is hard to know how well Taiwan is prepared to stop any aggression from China. A good number of computer chips (51%) are made in Taiwan that are sent to your country in the U.S. If China did take over Taiwan, your chip shortage could stop your car manufacturing. Your country needs to make its own chips because you may not be able to depend on cheap chips in foreign countries. Your Biden government is questionable in building up your Navy and chip making capability. You could see your country at war with a poor commander-in-chief running your military. All he cares about is that the military take the Covid shots which will ruin your soldiers ability to fight a war. If your lives are threatened, I will bring My faithful to My refuges.”
    Saturday, October 9, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have asked you to have the proper quote from the Bible for the violence you are seeing in the vision. (Thessalonians 5:3) ‘For when they say ‘peace and security’ even then sudden destruction will come upon them, as birth pangs upon her who is with child, and they will not escape.’ You are seeing the evil ones trying to kill many people with their poisonous viruses and vaccines. It is so evil to try and force toxic shots on everyone. So far they are only threatening your job, but a time is coming when these evil ones will threaten your life for a shot, and then they will try to force the mark of the beast on everyone. I keep telling you when the evil ones will threaten your lives to take a shot and the mark of the beast, I will call you to My refuges. Refuse to take any Covid shots or flu shots, and absolutely refuse the mark of the beast. Soon I will bring My Warning and conversion time so sinners will have a choice to follow Me or the world. I will have My angels bring you to My refuges after the conversion time. Trust in Me because this day of judgment is coming quickly, and you need to be ready to bring your backpack or roller board to My refuge.”

(Rosemarie Tummler intention) Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the most important treasure of all when you receive Me into your heart and soul at Holy Communion time. I am worth more than any of your material things, so see Me and eternal life with Me as your life’s goal. Some people are distracted by their love for sports or a love of being rich with life’s pleasures. Spending time with Me in your prayers and at Mass, are the highlights of your day. Those people, who make Me the center of their life, will be more richly rewarded in heaven, that is far more valuable than anything in this temporary world. Trust in Me to protect you from harm, and be prepared when I call My people to My refuges.”
    Rosemarie Tummler told me to rejoice with her because she is now with Jesus in heaven.

October 23, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have been talking to you about being prepared for a possibility of a large tsunami wave that could come from a landside of a volcano into the Atlantic Ocean. I am confirming that the one world people are planning to use the HAARP machine to cause earthquakes and volcanic activity on the Canary Islands.This will continue the present activity which could cause a landslide into the Atlantic Ocean. This would precipitate a large tsunami that could kill millions of our people on the East Coast. I will raise My hand to prevent the killing of millions of people by the one world people by warning you to get to high ground should this event occur.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2021:
    Josyp said: “Hello, John, thank you for listening for my few words. Your country is in deep trouble with your weak leaders. You are on the verge of being taken over by the socialist communists. I pray for your people who are being sold out by your evil politicians. You know how I called them ‘garbage people’. Say hello to Sam whom I still love, and I pray for her.”

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you are reading how I told the people to enter heaven by the narrow gate. This means you need to let Me be the center of your life. Life is short and I need faithful workers in My vineyard to evangelize souls, so they can be saved to be with Me, and not in hell. Your friend, Nick, passed away, and you see how you are here today and gone tomorrow. So keep praying and coming to Mass every day. The souls in purgatory need your prayers. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones, when I will call you to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, your life review at the Warning will take you through your life as you will see the good and bad things you did in your life. The older you are, the more years that you will see being reviewed. You will pass over your forgiven sins, but you will remember all of your unforgiven sins. This is why you need to come to at least monthly Confession to a priest. Most people will see how I am displeased with your sins, but they can be balanced with your good deeds. You will then have your mini-judgment and visit your destination. I will give all sinners a chance to repent of their sins, and change their life, when they are returned to their body in time. During the conversion time of six weeks after the Warning, you will have an opportunity to convert any fallen away people in your family to help save them from hell. Trust in Me to help save as many souls as possible.”

Thursday, October 28, 2021: (St. Simon and St. Jude)
    Jesus said: “My son, for many years you prayed for the conversion of Russia and for the people suffering under the Iron Curtain of communism. Now, you have the one world people bringing communism to America, and you need to pray for the conversion of the people and the leaders of America. The evil ones worship Satan instead of Me. I have told you that you will be taken over by communists as a punishment for your abortions and your sexual sins. The evil ones have cooked up a scheme of viruses and vaccines to control your people, and even kill you with the poisonous vaccines. The worst is to come when these same evil ones will try to force the mark of the beast on you for all buying and selling. Continue to refuse to take all vaccines, boosters, flu shots, and especially refuse to take the mark of the beast. The shots will kill you if you take them, and there is no cure for the mark of the beast. Trust in Me to lead you to My refuges of protection from the evil ones at the proper time, when I will give you My inner locution to come to My refuges.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are reaping the fruit of your harvest, including getting fresh apples from your local farmers. Enjoy the food that you can find now, because you will be seeing more food shortages of your coming famine that is being manipulated by the one world people. Trust in Me and in your three months of food that I asked you to set aside so you will not go hungry.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are still seeing problems in your harbors because your people are finding it difficult to unload the containers onto your trucks and trains. You had backed up problems during your shutdown. Now you are seeing more demand for goods, but it is difficult to increase your product supply with old means of distribution. This is a temporary condition, but you are seeing limits to what your docks can handle.”

Jesus said: “My people, you just experienced a strong Northeastern storm in the Eastern coast with excessive rainfall, power outages, and floods. Your rainfall is reaching higher totals than normal in the Eastern parts of your country as your weather patterns are changing. This is working some hardships on families who have lost their homes. Pray for the people who are experiencing disaster declarations.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are starting to see how the evil ones want to force the poisonous Covid shots on your children, or they will not be allowed in the public schools. You can see the various methods that are being used to try and force Covid shots on your people. The workers are being forced with Covid shot mandates or they could lose their jobs. Now they are going to force Covid shot mandates on the children, or they cannot attend public schools. The mandates are meeting resistance in some states, and parents will fight mandated shots by using other schools or home schooling their kids. These mandates should not be forced on people in a free society. Pray that you can resist these mandates in any way possible.”

Jesus said: “My people, your socialist Democrats are trying to turn your country into a communist state with this new legislation of another $2.5 trillion in unnecessary spending that will cause more inflation. Your people need to reject this excessive spending and excessive regulations that will take away your freedoms. This will have more difficulty in raising your National Debt and it will reduce the value of your dollar. The taxes to pay for such spending will be a burden shared by everyone because Biden is lying to you about all the people who will be taxed and not just the rich, who know how to avoid taxes. Trust in your people to reject this spending.”

Jesus said: “My people, you could hear John Netti calling out for the demons to go to the foot of My cross. The demons were quiet for a while, but they shrieked louder than you have heard before. There is some progress being made, but it is taking a long time for the demons to be forced to leave. Part of this difficulty is because the authority of the Church today is very weak. Keep praying for this deliverance, and continue to support Debbie in this dealing with the demons.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you in some messages that I would bring My Warning before the next deadly virus would be released, and before the evil ones will try and force the mark of the beast on everyone. So you need to be prepared for the Warning spiritually with frequent Confession.You also need to be prepared to come to My refuges after the conversion time. You will be leaving your homes as your guardian angel will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. The angels will put an invisible shield over you on your way to your refuge. My refuge builders have built refuges to accommodate My faithful with bedding, food, water, and fuels. Be ready to work at your refuges so all of you can survive as I will multiply all of the things that you need. You also will have daily Holy Communion from a priest or from My angels.”

Friday, October 29, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you know how I bring the rain to water your grass and the crops, but some times it can be overflowing when you see floods and your sump pumps are running often to keep your basements from flooding. You have so much evil going on with all of your vaccine mandates, so I also need to rain down My graces so you can endure the evil plans of the socialists who want to reduce the population with their death culture. Let My sun fill you with hope after so many cloudy days. Pray that all of your people will find help from any damage from your storms.”

Jesus said: “My people, beware of your cable lines that are using fiber optic lines that can send and receive.This gives your cable people the capability of hearing and possibly seeing people near your TV.There is similar technology in your cell phones, so people could track you from your phone wherever you travel.This is one of the reasons that you have not chosen to have your personal cell phone. There is a convenience of being able to phone somebody from your cell phone and receive calls, but it has a price that you are being tracked from your cell towers and satellites. When you come to My refuges, you will get rid of your cell phones and any other tracking devices because they will not work at your refuges.This is My protection from the evil ones at My refuges. Trust in Me to lead you to the nearest refuge at the proper time.”

Saturday, October 30, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, enjoy your plentiful food now, because a day is coming when you will need the mark of the beast to buy food. You have a nice bunch of apples to eat for awhile, but the tribulation of the Antichrist is coming. I have been telling you that I will be bringing My Warning before the evil ones release the next deadly virus, and before they will try to force the mark of the beast on you, just as they are forcing the mandated vaccines on you.Be patient through all of the evil that is going on because the evil events coming will be a lot worse. After My Warning and conversion time, I will call My believers to My refuges with an inner locution. There you will be protected by My angels, and My refuge builders will provide what you need, as I will multiply your food, water, fuels, and even places to stay. Trust in Me to fulfill My promises and have no doubts, because you need to believe that I can multiply your needs for it to happen.”

Jesus said: “My people, you celebrate My birth on Christmas and My death and Resurrection in Holy Week. Now you are about to celebrate All Saints’ Day when you acknowledge all the souls who made it to heaven as saints. The evil ones celebrate Halloween on October 31st which is why you are praying tonight to use your prayers to counteract their evil worship of Satan. You are seeing more evil going on as more demons are unleashed on the people as they come out of the volcanoes. I call you to pray for your people that you are not harmed by any radiation effects from the sun’s flares. Trust in My protection every day in every difficult situation that you can face with My help. I want all of My people to strive to be saints in the highest places that you can attain in heaven.”

Sunday, October 31, 2021: (Mass intention for Nick Lippa)
    Nick said: “I thank all of you for praying for me and offering up this Mass for me. I am in purgatory for a short time, as I need one more Mass to be released. I have enjoyed this life so much, as I have prayed more rosaries over the years. I was happy to be with my friends at every Mass. I will soon be united with my wife and my Lord. I will be praying for all of my family and friends. I had many years of service for my Lord, and I was happy to do everything for Him. I know you will miss me at Mass, but I am still with you in spirit. I love all of you.”

Monday, November 1, 2021: (All Saints’ Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have all of the saints that are adopted by My Church as models for you to imitate. Today, you acknowledge all of the saints who made it to heaven, even if they were not mentioned by My Church. All of My faithful are called to be saints in heaven one day. You need to struggle through each day as one step closer to heaven in your prayers, Masses, and Adoration. You are not perfected yet, so you need to come to frequent Confession, so you can keep a pure soul ready for your judgment on the day you die. Keep Me close in all of your good deeds for your neighbors.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing flames and smoke from an erupting volcano in the Canary Islands. More lava is pouring out to the ocean as thousands of people had to evacuate and many homes were destroyed. Pray for the people to find safer, new homes on the other islands. Pray that no lives are lost with all of these earthquakes and eruptions. There is still a possibility of a large chunk of lava or land that could break off causing a tsunami.Pray that any earthquake would not cause a huge tsunami.”

Tuesday, November 2, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, your people are all fired up against the Democrat control of your schools and the disaster at the border. Some of your elections are showing Democrat losses in critical governorships. Your schools have been controlled for too long by the teacher’s unions. The parents are speaking up at your school boards, even though these boards are not listening. There are a lot of reactions against the mandatory Covid shots that threaten people’s jobs. If your country does not stop the Covid shots for the kids, your next generation could be harmed in their health for a long time. Keep fighting against these mandates, or you will lose many of your freedoms. America needs to wake up and shutdown the vicious policies of the socialist communists. Pray for your country to turn it away from a socialist state.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2021: (St. Martin de Porres)
    Jesus said: “My son, you are weary from the many hours you spent as an election inspector at the polls, and you needed to sleep in to rest your legs from standing. You are helping the voters in receiving their ballots and recording them in your machines. This ability of your freedom to choose your officials is a blessing in a free country of America. It is unfortunate that liberal socialists are trying to control the ballot box by their policies at the border, and their vaccine mandates. Pray for your country to turn away from the evil cheating of controlling people by mandates and Executive Orders.”

Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing definite destruction of the buildings of a city. It appeared to be just like the buildings that were destroyed in World War II with firebombs. This could come as a surprise attack on your country from bombs, or an EMP attack from atomic weapons exploded high in the sky. Your enemies will first try to take out your electric grid because most of your devices are run by electricity. Such an attack would shut down your banks, your cars, and your communications. This is why your refuges will be protected from such an EMP attack, so any electricity from your solar panels will keep running without requiring Faraday cages. My angels will shield your refuges from the evil ones’ devices that could interfere with any power generated. Trust in Me to protect you from any attacks of the evil ones.”

Thursday, November 4, 2021: (St. Charles Borromeo)
    Jesus said: “My people, this Gospel was about the Good Shepherd who leaves the ninety-nine sheep in the desert and goes in search of the lost sheep. When I find the lost lamb, I put it over My shoulders, and all of heaven rejoices when even one sinner repents. I am also like the hound of heaven, as I search for all of the lost souls, and I work on drawing them to Me to be saved from the evil ones to avoid hell. I call on My faithful to also work on evangelizing souls so you can help save them from going to hell. Keep praying for your relatives and friends to be saved from hell. I showed you the tunnel of the Warning when all sinners will be drawn to Me in their life review and a mini-judgment. During the conversion time, you will have six weeks to help save your relatives from hell, by converting them to the faith so they can be believers at My refuges. I have many lost souls that need saving before it is too late, and they could be lost in hell. Pray for poor sinners so they can be saved at My Warning time.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, your Covid shot mandates are meeting more resistance from your people. These shots should not be mandated, especially since they are designed to kill people over time. You are seeing over 15 state Attorney Generals suing the government to stop these mandates. In addition the evil ones are now mandating Covid shots for the children from 5-11 yrs. old, or they could not attend public schools. Pray to fight these mandates for the children to stop.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones behind these mandates will continue to force people to take booster shots that they say will be needed over time. Your people need to stop this madness because these shots will cause even more blood clots, and more Covid shot deaths. Already thousands of people have died from these shots, but the doctors will not link these deaths to the Covid shots. Keep fighting to stop these booster mandates.”

Jesus said: “My people, at all costs refuse to take the mark of the beast, or you could go to hell if you worship the Antichrist. There is no cure for the mark of the beast. So quit any job that will mandate it, and refuse to take your children to any school that mandates the mark of the beast. This mark will soon be used for all buying and selling. When the mark of the beast is mandated, I will call My faithful to My refuges where My angels will protect you and feed you. Trust in Me to provide for your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, the socialist communists want to use all of their mandates as a means for controlling your people, and taking away your freedoms. It is time to stand up against the tyranny of Biden and his people. They are turning your country into a communist state that is taking your money, and causing you to take shots that will kill you in time. The Congress, the elites, and the illegal immigrants are all exempt from the Covid shot mandates.This discrimination is obvious, and these mandates are illegal and should not be followed. Trust in Me to provide for your needs at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Democrat leaders are allowing chaos at your Mexican border where fentanyl from China and other drugs are being brought into your country, and they are killing your young people. These illegal immigrants are being bussed and flown to all of your cities, and Biden wants to give each of them thousands of dollars. These disasters will bankrupt your country, and your taxes will be increased greatly to pay for this. Pray to get control over your borders where such illegal entry violates your laws.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you see food shortages, electric grid failures, or the forced mark of the beast, I will bring My Warning and conversion time.After the Warning, I will call My believers to My refuges where they will be healed and protected from the evil ones by My angels. My angels will shield you with a veil of invisibility, and My angels will protect you from any harm from the evil ones. Trust in My miracles of multiplication to provide for your water, food, fuels, and all of your needs. You will have daily Holy Communion at My refuges from your priest or My angels. I will be with you in My Real Presence at every refuge.”

Friday, November 5, 2021: (First Friday)
    Jesus said: “My son, November is a time to think about praying for the poor souls in purgatory, and to prepare for your own death with frequent Confession. You usually have a book of remembrance for listing all of the people who died in the parish for the last year. It is always hard to see how many of your friends that have passed away in this year. You are happy for them that they are no longer suffering, and they will be in a better place. I love all of My faithful, and I am guiding you through life that is centered around Me. As you were praying before My Blessed Sacrament today, you are always comfortable spiritually to be in My Real Presence. It gives you time to unite yourself with Me in all that you do to help save souls from hell. Bringing My Word to the people is a gift that My people should be thankful to receive. Love one another as I love you, and keep praying for the poor souls in purgatory.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are beginning to see more signs of a coming famine from the food shortages that you are seeing in your stores. This is a created food shortage as I mentioned in a previous message. You can put together some pieces of this puzzle that can be seen by what you are seeing in the news, and from what people are telling you. One of the big problems is that there are not enough truck drivers to deliver the needed produce. Some of your food comes from China in containers. The ships with containers are stacking up in your harbors because the unions are controlling the speed of unloading these containers, and it is slowing down. Another rumor is that some middle people are receiving money to pay the farmers not to deliver their crops, but destroy them. All of these areas could easily be controlled by the one world people to cause food shortages. Just as you have a division created between the vaccinated and unvaccinated people, so the evil ones are trying to create another division. This division will be between those people who have stored food, and those who did not store food. When the stores go empty, there will be a fight between those with food and those without food.I warned people to have three months of food ready for the coming famine. The food cupboards will be the first to run out of food after the stores are empty. If people threaten your lives over your food storage, then I will call you to My refuges. Have no fear of starvation, because My angels will multiply your food, water, and fuels.”

Saturday, November 6, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, I told the people that they could only obey one master, either Me or mammon. You can only trust in Me to be your friend, because you cannot trust in your money. Your money can get lost, be stolen, or get devalued. There are three kinds of people in how they treat money. Some people are prudent in doing the right ways to spend and save their money. Others are constantly poor because they waste their money foolishly. Still others are greedy and they focus on making money their god, so they can have every sort of creature comfort. Do not let money, wealth, or worldly things control you, but only trust in Me to lead you through life as I provide for your needs. By putting your trust in Me, and following My ways, you will be happy with Me forever in heaven.”

Sunday, November 7, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you see Elijah and a widow with her son during a one year famine. Elijah blessed the flour and the oil and they did not run dry all year, just like a multiplication. This reminds you of how I asked My people to have three months of food stored for each member of your household in preparation for a coming food shortage. When there will be no food in the stores, you will need the food that you stored. If people have little or not enough food, you can call on Me in faith, and I will multiply the food that you have. When you come to My refuges, I will again multiply your food, water, and fuels as long as you believe that I can do this. In the Gospel reading you see another poor widow who donated to the Temple treasury only two copper coins, which was all that she had to live on. This is why I said she donated more than the rich people who made generous donations out of their surplus wealth. I call on everyone to support My Church and the poor with substantial donations, and not just a token amount. In the Bible it speaks of donating at least 10% of your income for charity. Your deacon also talked about ‘celebrity worship syndrome’, in his homily. This means some people have a tendency to favor the rich and famous people over poor people. You need to treat everyone fairly without discrimination, especially be ready to help people in need without being asked. By loving Me and loving your neighbor, you will be on the right path to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you more volcanoes going off, and they were sending out waves of lava and earthquakes. The more earthquakes that occur at the volcano sites, the more violent the eruptions and the higher the smoke will travel along with flowing lava. When the smoke rises high, it could blot out part of the sun’s light. If this happens long enough, it could reduce the earth’s temperature by as much as 15 degrees F. Such eruptions could diminish the growing season for your crops. I also told you that more demons would be coming out of the volcanoes to test mankind. Be prepared to come to My refuges when the weather gets colder from the volcanic action. I will shield My refuges from harmful ash and any cold temperatures. I told you that this could be a cold winter, and some of the coldness is coming from the volcanic eruptions. Trust in My protection from the cold at all of My refuges.”

Monday, November 8, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, you need to forgive your neighbor for as many times as he asks for your forgiveness. Look how many times I have forgiven you of your sins in Confession over the years. Do not seek revenge, or how to get back at anyone for their faults. You need to love Me and your neighbor as yourself all of the time. You can show that love by helping your neighbor in their need both physically and spiritually in your prayers for them. Even when your friends or relatives die, you can pray a Divine Mercy Chaplet for them, and have Masses offered up for their souls. You will be rewarded for your donations for your friends and for the poor. You can give financial support to your local food shelf to feed the hungry. By thinking of how to help your neighbor, you will store up treasures in heaven toward your judgment.”

(Intention for Kay Vigilante) Kay said: “I thank you for having this Mass offered up for my soul. I also thank all of you for coming to this Mass. I must say that it was strange to see my body cremated. Our Hawaiian custom is to spread the ashes on the sea, but I do not know if this is accepted, or if it will be carried out. I love Dick so much and I thank him for helping us through all of the problems we had to endure for my cancer. I thank all of the prayer group for your prayers and Mass. I enjoyed being with you. I will be praying for Dick and our family. I love all of you. I suffered my purgatory on earth, and I will be going up to heaven after the funeral Mass.”

Tuesday, November 9, 2021:(Dedication of St. John Lateran Basilica)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you a glimpse of the Era of Peace that will come after My victory over the Antichrist of the tribulation. I will soon be calling My believers to My refuges where you will be healed of any diseases. I will have My angels shield you with a veil of invisibility, and I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for your survival. So have no fear of the evil ones because I will protect My believers at My refuges. You can look forward to a time of no influence from the devil and the demons. When I defeat the evil ones, they will all be cast into hell, along with all the evil people, who will not repent of their sins. I love all of My people, and I will protect you and watch over you with all of your needs.”

Duplicate post.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

November 10, 2021: (St. Leo the Great)
    Jesus said: “My people, there are many blessings that I bring on you every day that you are alive. You should be thanking Me every day for My healing and graces that I bestow upon you. Just as the leper returned to give Me thanks for his healing, so My people need to be thanking Me for the air you breath, the health of your body, the light of the sun, and the food you eat. Your country has also been blessed with freedom, but your communist leaders are trying to take away your freedoms. You need to fight these evil ones, who are mandating Covid shots that are poison and not needed. You should not be forced to endanger your health with these poisonous shots just to keep your job. This is against your laws, so do not accept this authority over your body. Stand up for your freedoms or you will lose them. Trust in Me to provide what you need, and I will protect you from the harm of the evil ones at My refuges.”

(Intention for John Grego) John said: “I thank you for having this Mass said for my soul. I thank Al, John, and Carol for visiting me at the Hildebrandt Hospice Care Center. I also thank those people who took care of me in my last few years. I love all of my family and friends, and I will be praying for all of you. You could have a good tribute for me if you bought one last pizza in my honor at your prayer group, since you called me the pizza man. I enjoyed being a part of your prayer group. I remember you all when I was with Tim Harris at the seminary in Italy. Pray for my soul and have Masses offered for me because I am in purgatory.”

Thursday, November 11, 2021: (Veterans Day, St. Martin de Tours)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are right in giving honor to all of your veterans who have fought many wars to preserve your freedoms. It is unfortunate that the one world people have been behind many of these wars, and their media people have covered up the real causes by their lies and calling this a conspiracy. You are seeing the American Marxists or communists who are trying to take over your country, and take away the freedoms that your veterans have bravely fought for. Your current vaccine mandates are more control with the secret, diabolical goal of trying to reduce your population. Refuse to take any Covid shots, booster shots, nor flu shots because they will kill you in time. A time is coming when people, who are against these vaccine mandates, will be considered terrorists, which are all lies. The one world people hate the truth and they try to silence anyone who opposes them. When My faithful people have their lives threatened, I will call you to the safety of My refuges. You will be seeing more control, as the evil ones are preparing the way for the Antichrist to take over. Trust in My protection and My graces.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you what it is like to live in Communist China where they exploit slave labor. My son, you went to Communist China some years ago and you saw the poverty and control when you had someone taping everything you said right in front of you. My people of America need to take heed of this lifestyle because you are seeing your leaders acting like the communist dictators. When they try to force Covid shots on all of your elderly, workers, and now your children, it is time to speak up against these poisonous shot mandates that could kill your people. Use your Good Friday oil and your exorcism water to heal the vaccinated people. I will call My people to My refuges after the Warning.”

Jesus said: “My son, I called you to set up a refuge for at least forty people. You were fortunate to build a chapel and a new kitchen to feed the people who will come to your refuge. I love all of you, and My angels will protect My believers at all of My refuges. You will see a luminous cross in the sky above all of My refuges. When you look on it, you will be healed of all of your afflictions. Trust in Me that I will multiply your food, water, fuels, and living places. You will have daily Holy Communion from a priest or My angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, do not be concerned about the timing of My Warning and conversion time, when I will call My believers to My refuges. My son, I have given you many messages to prepare the people for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. When My Warning comes, some people will die of fright when they see their life review, and how I will see all of their sins and good deeds. My believers will be called to the safety of My refuges. The non-believers, who refuse to repent of their sins, will suffer painful plagues on earth, and they will suffer the flames forever in hell. So do not mock My coming, or when I choose to start My Warning. This will all come in My time and not when man wants it. My believers will soon be with Me at My refuges and later in My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, when I bring you to My refuges after My Warning, do not complain of any rustic conditions at My refuges. You will be fortunate to be protected by My angels from the evil ones. My angels will not allow any non-believers to enter My refuges, but only those people, who have a cross on their foreheads, will be allowed to enter. Those people with pure souls will enter, and you will have all that you need.”

Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when those people, who oppose the new world order, will be taken by force by the men in black of the UN troops out of their homes to detention centers. Your communist leaders will not let Christians, or those who oppose the new world order to stay in their homes. They will confiscate your property and if they catch you, you will face a martyr’s death for love of Me. Be ready to leave your homes for My refuges when I will give you an inner locution to come. Those people, who delay too long, could face death in these death camps.Trust in My Word because this will soon come to pass.”

Jesus said: “My people, before you come to My refuges, you could see another time of empty shelves in your stores. You will see inflation and hard to find food and fresh water. If your food is about to be depleted, you can call on Me and with faith in Me, I will multiply what little food you have. When your lives are in danger, then you will be called to My refuges, and I will provide for all that you will need.”

Jesus said: “My people, today you have communication with your cell phones and your cell towers. At My refuges life will be a lot different where your cell phones will not work. My angels communicate using mind thoughts without using physical means. You can use your guardian angels to share their means of communication. Some of your members will travel by bi-location to communicate with other refuges.Trust in Me that you will be thankful for My refuge protection with My angels. You will be more thankful when I bring you into My Era of Peace where there will be no more evil influence from the demons. I love you so much, and I want you to stay close to Me throughout the tribulation in your daily Holy Communion. You will have great joy in this new heavens and new earth, and you will later see Me in heaven.”

Saturday, November 13, 2021: (St. Frances Xavier Cabrini)
    Jesus said: “My people, the readings of November are always pointing to the end times of My return to the earth. But when I return, will I find any faith on the earth? I am confident that I will find My faithful remnant always praying their rosaries, and coming to Mass and Confession. Despite the viruses and vaccines of the evil ones, this vision of the waterfall stopping is just one of many signs that you will see before I come again. One of the biggest signs is how the people are becoming so weak in their faith in Me. Many are even ignoring My love and My gifts. I am calling on My faithful to help evangelize souls before it is too late and their souls could be lost in hell. After My Warning experience, I will give you a conversion time with no demon influence so My faithful can help souls believe in Me so My angels can place an invisible cross on their foreheads. This is so they can enter the safety of My refuges with the protection of My angels. Be prepared. My faithful ones, who believe that I can perform miracles of protection, and miracles of multiplying your food, water, and fuels, must have faith in Me that I can do this for this to happen. Remember when the people of My hometown in Nazareth did not have faith in Me, that I could heal them. So have faith in My miracles and I will perform them for you. Most of all work on helping Me to save souls from hell because I will soon bring the end of this era as I will bring My believers into My Era of Peace. For those, who are patient and trusting, I will bring My salvation of souls.”

Sunday, November 14, 2021:
    At Our Lady of Angels Church, Woodbridge, Va. after Holy Communion, I could see people hiding in a wooden refuge in the ground during the tribulation, and they were coming out to greet Jesus as He came on the clouds in judgment. Jesus said: “My people, you have heard My words to be ready for My coming on the clouds at the end of this era of the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. You are seeing the signs all around you of the end times when you will see plagues and famine. You are living in the pre-tribulation right now, and you will see My words fulfilled in the coming events. You are seeing the evil ones who seem to be in control of the earth. Do not fear the evil ones because My power is greater. Pray daily for your soul and the souls of your family and friends. I will soon be bringing My Warning and a time of conversion, when I will allow every sinner a chance to choose to accept Me and believe in Me as their Savior and Redeemer. All of the believers will then be called to My refuges of protection, when you will be led to My refuges by your guardian angels with a flame. My angels will place a cross on your foreheads so you may be allowed to enter My refuges. You will be protected at My refuges for less than 3˝ years by My angels. You will see food, water, and fuels multiplied for your survival. At the end of the tribulation of the Antichrist, you will see My victory over the demons and the evil people, who will be cast into hell. I will come on the clouds in judgment, and My faithful believers will be lifted up into the air, and I will renew the earth and the heavens.Then I will bring My people down into My Era of Peace.Rejoice with Me that you are living in these glorious times. Keep coming to frequent Confession so you can keep your soul holy and clean of sin for My coming.”

Later, at Our Lady of Angels Church, Woodbridge, Va. after Holy Communion, I could see a stand holding a light to prepare the way for the coming of Jesus. Jesus said: “My people, this is the Sunday before the celebration of My Kingship next Sunday. In preparation for My coming, I am showing you this sign of a stand along the road that is lighting the way. I am truly the Light to the world, and you keep seeing more signs of My coming. The greatest sign will be My Warning when everyone will have a chance to convert their lives to believing in Me and repent of their sins. After your life review in the Warning, there will be a conversion time. This may be the last chance for souls to be saved from hell. Then I will call My believers to My refuges, and your guardian angel will lead you to the nearest refuge. This refuge will provide your protection with My angels from the Antichrist during the whole tribulation. It is after the tribulation that I will bring My victory over the evil ones, and I will bring My people into My Era of Peace.”

Monday, November 15, 2021:
    At the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I could see all of the white angels that are guarding our refuge from the evil ones. Jesus said: “My son, you have thousands of white angels standing side by side all around the perimeter of your refuge.These angels are putting a shield of invisibility all over your refuge, and they are shielding you from any harm of the evil ones throughout the whole tribulation time. They will assist Me in multiplying your food, water, and fuels. My angels or a priest will give you daily Holy Communion during the tribulation. You have read in the Bible (4 kings 19:35) how one angel can slay 185,000 soldiers at one time. So have no fear when I have so many angels protecting you from harm. You will also see a luminous cross over your refuge, and when you look on it in faith, I will heal all of your illnesses. You will have perfect health once again.Trust in Me to have My angels protect you from harm from the demons and the evil people.”

Tuesday, November 16, 2021:(St. Margaret of Scotland, St. Gertrude)
    Jesus said: “My people, you saw how Eleazar would not eat pork because of his Jewish laws of eating only Kosher food. When he was forced to eat the king’s pork, he spit it out, and he accepted his deadly torture, instead of violating his Lord’s law. He wanted to be a good example to the young people in following God’s laws, even when it meant his death. My Catholic people honor My death on the cross on Friday by abstaining from eating meat, especially during Lent. Even when it is not Lent, My faithful still avoid eating meat on Fridays. In the Gospel, Zacchaeus had a conversion when he promised to give half of his wealth to the poor, and to those he cheated, he would make restitution by paying them four times what he took. You all need to imitate the faith of these men in helping the poor and honoring your fasting obligations. Fasting helps to control your earthly cravings, and you can direct your prayers to help sinners and pray for the souls in purgatory. By helping people both physically and spiritually, you can store up treasure in heaven for your judgment.”

Wednesday, November 17, 2021: (St. Elizabeth of Hungary)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Book of Maccabees you are reading of a mother and her seven sons, who were being forced by the king to eat pork. This was against the law of Moses, and they did not want to violate their ancestral customs. This was not a voluntary decision, because they would be killed if they did not eat the king’s pork. You are seeing a similar demand by Biden that those, who do not take the poisonous Covid shot, would lose their job and become a second class citizen. The government is trying to force the elderly, the workers, and now the children to take a Covid shot and booster shots. These shots will kill people in a few years, and they do not prevent you from getting the Covid virus. The booster shots will kill people even quicker. So refuse to take the Covid shots, the booster shots, and the flu shots because they will destroy your immune system and they will kill you. These shots actually spread the Covid virus because they cause your body to make the spike protein which causes the virus. These evil ones are purposely trying to kill people to reduce the population. This is the goal of the one world people to use the death culture of abortions, euthanasia, wars, viruses and vaccines to kill people. Your job is not worth dying for. The Good Friday oil and the exorcism water can be used on vaccinated people to bless them and heal them, if they believe that I can heal them.These Covid shots are being forced on people against their will, which is against your laws. These viruses were sent by China to America to ruin your economy and the Democrats are using the shots to control you like a communist state. Fight the vaccine mandates that should not be forced on your people. I will bring My justice down upon Biden and his cohorts for trying to kill your people.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have given you the Good Friday oil and the exorcism water so you can use this to pray over the vaccinated people, and they could be healed.The people need to believe that I can heal them. When you come to My refuges, you can be healed by looking on the luminous cross in the sky.Trust in My healing power and you will be saved in your soul and healed in your body. Do not be afraid of the next deadly virus because I will bring My Warning first. All of My believers will have a cross on their foreheads, so their faith will heal them. Be thankful that I can heal people. All of those people, who believe in Me, will be healed in both body and soul.”

Thursday, November 18, 2021: (Benito Scarpa Funeral Mass)
    Benito said: “My beloved Anna, I am sorry to leave you because I love you so much, as well as our daughters, Sandra and Rita. I was overwhelmed at how many people came to my funeral, and I thank them all for making the time to come. I want to thank Fr. Peter for his beautiful Mass, and one part that he read in my native Italian language. I love all of you so much, and I thank all of those people who helped me in my last days, especially Anna. I am in upper purgatory now, and I need a few Masses to get to heaven. Thank you so much for receiving my message.”

Prayer Group:
    The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, you all experience various hardships coming from your leaders. I am giving you my holy rosary and my scapular that are your weapons against the evil ones. Some people are dying from taking the Covid shots, but the doctors are not linking these deaths to the Covid shots. I urge you to refuse to take these poisonous shots, or you are risking death when your immune system fails. You have been hearing this from my Son, but soon you will be seeing more deaths from the Covid shots. Use your Good Friday oil and your exorcism water to heal the vaccinated people. Trust in my Son to heal people at the Lord’s refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have not given you My inner locution to come to My refuges yet. I have told you that I will bring My Warning before the next deadly virus is released. Many people are getting their refuges ready to receive My believers. After My Warning and the conversion time, I will call My believers to My refuges. When you are called, leave quickly so you are not captured by the evil ones. I have been giving this message for many years, but trust in Me that you need to leave for My refuges as soon as possible. If you are too late to leave, you could be captured and killed in the evil ones’ death camps.”
    Jesus said: “My people, when you see the men in black from the UN coming door to door to try and force the mark of the beast on people, I will call you to My refuges of protection.The evil ones will try to force the vaccine resisters to take the mark of the beast, but I will call My believers to My refuges before they can capture you.Trust in My angels to make you invisible on your way to My refuges. My angels will shield you from the evil ones, and you will be protected at My refuges by legions of My angels. Trust in My words, and you will be saved.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you before that America will suffer bad weather and many shortages that have been planned by the evil ones.This is why I have repeated My pleas to store three months of food, so you do not starve when your stores run out of food. Even if you are short on food, you can call on Me to multiply your food as I did for Elijah and My Hebrew people in the desert. Have faith that I can do this for you, and it will be done.”
    Jesus said: “My people, planting crops is a gamble for every farmer because you can have too much rain that rots the seeds, or too little rain that could parch your crops. Pray for your farmers that they can have a good growing season. You may be able to get by on one bad year, but consistent droughts or floods could test your people. This is why at My refuges, My angels will help you grow crops on the refuges. Some people are making green houses to protect their crops, and they are being given a longer growing season. Trust in Me to multiply what you need, and I will provide daily Holy Communion to all of My refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I want to thank all of My refuge builders, who have gone through criticism and some financial sacrifices to set up your refuges. You have consecrated your refuges to My service and you will all be rewarded for your efforts. Trust in My words and My angels to provide for all of your needs. You will all be working to provide for the survival of My faithful. You all will have jobs, and do your best to feed and comfort My people. You will be praying every day, and I will give you daily Holy Communion from My priests and My angels.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I am the King of the Universe and I am more powerful than all of the demons, so have no fear how I will be protecting your souls and body from the evil ones. You will be at My refuges for less than 3˝ years with My angels protecting you and providing your food. I will soon defeat the Antichrist at the end of the tribulation. I will cast all of the evil ones into hell, and then I will renew the earth and the heavens. I will raise you up into the air while I am renewing the earth. Then I will bring My people down into My Era of Peace, and you will be healed of your sins and your afflictions. When you are with Me then, you will have complete joy in My new earth and new heavens. You will be prepared to be saints with no evil around you. You will live a long time and when you die, you will be welcomed as My saints into heaven.Rejoice because you will be with Me soon.”
    Friday, November 19, 2021: (Philomena Marsala Mass intention)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have been coming to many funerals because you were related, or you knew the people who died. Philomena is your friend’s mother and it is hard to lose a mother of the family. November is a special month when you remember all of the people who died this year. You have lost many friends this year, but they are in a better place than their suffering on earth. Pray for Philomena’s soul with Masses, and keep her picture in a place of honor in your house, so you will not forget to pray for her. I love all souls, and you need to pray for all of the souls in purgatory.”

Jesus said: “My people, keep alert, because you will be enjoying life, and there will come sudden destruction. The one vision is of people enjoying a concert, and the next vision was about more volcanoes going off with smoke and lava. My people are about to be tested with bad weather and more volcanic eruptions. Today you saw an earthquake in Southern California and one on the New Madrid fault. You will see even stronger earthquakes to come, and the evil ones are planning to release the next deadly virus. Have your things ready to leave for My refuges when your lives are in danger.”
    Saturday, November 20, 2021:
    Jesus said: “My people, this is another message of having peace, peace, and then sudden destruction. In the vision you saw a dam burst, and it flooded the land. You will also see more destruction of your infrastructure from water, either from rain floods or tsunamis. America has sinned by your abortions, euthanasia, and mandated Covid shots with boosters that will kill people in time. Now the one world people are planning to kill more people with another more deadly virus, along with a more deadly vaccine which you should not take. For all of these abominations, I will be bringing My wrath down against your country in the form of natural disasters and infrastructure destruction. I will bring My Warning before the next deadly virus, and I will call My people to My refuges when your lives are endangered by severe destruction or any other events that threaten your lives. Trust in My protection for My believers with My angels, but the non-believers and death culture people will suffer greatly from My wrath.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know you have a weak commander-in-chief in the White House who is still making deals with China. If China decides to start a war to takeover Taiwan, it is a wonder what Biden will do. China was instrumental in hacking into the votes to make Biden win the 2020 election.Taking Taiwan could have been part of the deal for making Biden a winner. If Biden does not put up a meaningful defense, all of the other countries in the region would be in jeopardy as well. I also mentioned how your country will be hurting to get enough computer chips if Taiwan is lost, because Taiwan provides 51% of your computer chips. Pray that this war does not happen.”

November 21, 2021: (Christ the King of the Universe)
    Jesus said: “My people, I showed you My tomb first because your churches are about to be tested by the push for a one world religion according to the ‘Great Reset’ of the one world people. Beware of any attempts to change the Mass, especially the words of Consecration of the Mass. When the words of Consecration are changed, this will be the ‘Abomination of Desolation’, and I will no longer have My Real Presence in that host and wine. A day is coming when you may have to leave the churches because the new Mass of the ‘Chrislam Church’ in 2022 will be an invalid Mass that you should not attend.You may have to celebrate a secret Mass with a faithful priest to have My Real Presence in the Host. I will call My faithful priests to My refuges of hiding that will be protected by My angels from the evil ones. Your time of refuges is coming soon, when you will need to be protected from those people who want to kill you. I will bring My Warning and conversion time before the Antichrist declares himself to start the tribulation. Fear not My little ones, because I will protect you throughout the shortened tribulation. Then I will come on the clouds as the true King, and I will defeat all of the evil people and demons. They will be cast into hell, and I will renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace. You will rejoice in this Era with no evil influence. Give praise and glory to your King both now and forever.”