John Leary
(yet to be approved)
www.johnleary.com

May 17, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, My Church has a wonderful set of traditions that some people still honor. When you enter and leave a holy church, you can bless yourself with holy water and genuflect to My tabernacle with the Hosts inside. Some churches still have Communion rails where you can kneel and receive Holy Communion on the tongue. If you had a high Mass, you had six candles lit. Rejoice to have My Real Presence with you when you receive Me in Holy Communion. You have the Paschal Candle lit during the Easter Season. These traditions have been handed down for many years, so you can give praise and glory to Me at Holy Mass.”

Jesus said: “My people, your leaders are sending billions of dollars of weapons to the Ukraine, but your government is not doing anything to help the baby formula shortage, and other fuel shortages. Your Democrat leaders are failing to make America first, and they appear to put America last. Your people would like to change your leadership, but if you do not run fair elections without cheating, these evil people will take over your country. You need election reforms and accountability of your leaders to do what is right for your people. If this does not happen, then the leftist Democrats will become your dictators. In the end you will need to come to My refuges, and let Me cleanse the earth of these evil ones.”
Wednesday, May 18, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, I am the Vine and you are the branches. Without Me you can do nothing. This is a stark reality, but it is true. Those people, who do not love Me, and do not seek the forgiveness of their sins, are like the branches cut away from the vine. They soon wither and are thrown into the fire. So remain in Me as I remain in you, and you will have the joy of being saved in My love. By following My Commandments and yielding good fruit in your good deeds, you will be a part of My Church. I give everyone a mission and the gifts that you will need to fulfill your mission. Keep close to Me and you will enjoy My reward in heaven even more. Keep praying and give good example to your family members so they can be saved in heaven also.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to warn you of two coming shortages of food and fuels. Biden is ruining your economy by cutting back your fuel independence. Your country has oil and natural gas reserves for many years, but it is being mismanaged. It is your fuels that run your cars, trucks, and trains. You also need fuels to heat your homes and make electricity to run your air conditioners and refrigeration. Without enough fuels, your trucks cannot deliver food to your stores. Your farmers provide your food in the fields, but they are being hurt by expensive fertilizers, seeds, and harvesting machinery. They need to be able to make a profit in providing your food, so they need to pass on these increased costs, or they will go bankrupt. Your truck drivers also are paying high fuel costs, but they also need to make a living as well. If either the farmers or the truckers go out of business, you will have food and fuel shortages. Even your electricity producers will be hurt by higher fuel prices. Any fuel shortage will endanger your electric grid. Now you are seeing the potential problems when your government mismanages your fuels and even your money by overspending. You will see serious problems that could bring a situation when I will need to call My faithful to My refuges. At My refuges I will multiply the food, water, and fuels you need for your survival. Trust in Me to provide for your needs.”

Thursday, May 19, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing changing weather patterns where some areas have constant rain, but other areas, as out West, are experiencing droughts. This vision of a low water level on the rock cliffs of the Hoover Dam is an example of how water in the West is getting scarce. Be thankful if you have a water well so you are able to obtain fresh water. Some of your lakes and rivers are becoming polluted from farm run-offs and salt on your roads. This is why you could consider storing some fresh water along with your three months of food that I recommended. You are seeing shortages of various foods on your store shelves, so be prepared for how some evil people are setting fires to your food processing centers. You receive a fair amount of food from China, so if war breaks out, you could see food shortages, if imports are cut off. If necessary, be prepared to come to My refuges if your food is no longer available in your stores. I will multiply what you need, so you will have the food that you need for survival.”

(50th Anniversary of our prayer group)
Jesus said: “My people, when you have a priest at your refuge, you can have Confession and Mass every day. This will be a blessing, and I will see to it that you do have a priest. Those refuges, where they do not have a priest, I will have My angels bring you daily Holy Communion.Your world will start to see more wars and more persecution of Christians. This is why I am having My refuge builders set up My refuges because you will need a safe place away from the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. Be thankful if you can come to a refuge where the leaders have been preparing to live independently with a shield of invisibility. Trust in Me to find a way to protect you and provide for your food, water, and fuels.”

Friday, May 20, 2022: (St. Bernardine of Sienna)
Jesus said: “My people, most converts to being a Christian in My Church, are Gentiles. Your everyday life is a lot different from My Jewish heritage on earth. So it was decided in My Early Church, that Gentile converts to the faith in Me, do not have to be circumcised. This news was received with much thanksgiving. I love My people so much, and it was I who chose you; you did not choose Me. My disciples were joyous to share with each other, much as you all celebrated your meal together at last night’s Mass. Continue to share your faith with others in evangelizing converts. All Christians are encouraged to spread My Good News of My Resurrection among the people.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is seeing more and more divisions over race, abortion, transgender, and even between vaccinated and unvaccinated. You have been reading in your news that those people, who took three Covid shots, have ruined their immune system and they will have little or no defense for the next virus. The unvaccinated, who have had Covid, have the best immune system to fight any new virus. The Democrats will try to bring another shutdown to try and stop the mid term elections. If that fails, the rich people will provide more millions of dollars to cheat as they did in the 2020 election.The only way to have a fair election is to stop the drop boxes, and only give absentee ballots to those people who are legal, and not mailed out to everyone. Without fair elections, you are allowing the left communists to take over your country. If the evil ones are allowed to cheat and takeover America, then you will need to come to My refuges for protection.”

Saturday, May 21, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, when I sent My disciples to go out and preach My Word, I told them to go out to all of the nations to convert sinners. My people of today also are called to spread My Good News as much as possible. This is part of your Christian responsibility to share your faith with others. You can pray in quiet places, but do not be spiritually lazy, because you are called to frequent Confession and evangelizing people wherever you travel. Just as St. Paul, you are also called by the Holy Spirit to be willing to travel and evangelize sinners with My Good News. I will provide whatever you need, so you have the means to share My Word of love.”

Jesus said: “My son, I asked you to buy a 2022 Paschal Candle and you did buy it, and now you are using it. I thank you for obtaining this candle so you could use it for your prayer time and when you receive your nightly message. Keep lighting your candle up to Pentecost Sunday. This lit candle is a sign of My Light during the Easter Season. You have heard that you will have a second blood moon on election day (November 8th).I told you that blood moons are a sign of war, and you have a war going on between Russia and the Ukraine. This second blood moon is a sign that this war could spread and there is a possibility that China could attack Taiwan as well.If such wars are carried out, it could lead America into World War III. I will help My faithful if such a war breaks out. Be prepared to come to My refuges if your lives are in danger. This could kill many people and I will call My people to My refuges of protection.”

Sunday, May 22, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, you heard in the news how a tabernacle was stolen out of a church. The tabernacle was later found, but the Hosts were gone and used for black masses. Once the tabernacle with the consecrated Hosts was removed, I was no longer Present in that church. This was diabolical because evil people use My consecrated Hosts in black masses to defile My Presence. I told you when the time of the Antichrist comes, I will have My angels gather up My consecrated Hosts out of defiled churches, and these Hosts will be given to My refuges who do not have a priest. Have no fear because I will find a way to give you daily Holy Communion during the tribulation.”

Monday, May 23, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, before I brought the Advocate to My apostles, they were afraid to speak out for fear that they would be killed as I was. You have a treasure of My words that have been put down in the four Gospels. It is one thing to hear and read My words, but it is another to act on My words in your deeds. Once the flames of the Holy Spirit came over My disciples, they spoke out boldly of My words, and healed many people. They spoke in many different languages and the people were amazed at hearing My words in the different languages. The tongues of fire enabled the different tongues of languages. They received the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit which allowed them to heal people and even raise people from the dead. Now they were no longer fearful, but they were inspired to witness My words and actions to the people all over the world. My faithful now have also received My sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation. You all have the same gifts of the Holy Spirit to spread My Good News and even heal people in faith. This is why I call on My followers to reach out and evangelize converts to the faith by your good example. The more souls you bring to Me, the more graces you will receive for your good works.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is sending billions of dollars in cash and weapons to help the Ukraine fight Russia. You are also trying to financially strap Russia to stop this war. Russia can still use nuclear weapons, if they see a possible loss in Ukraine. European countries are not receiving natural gas and oil from Russia anymore. When you face a possible war with Communist China trying to defend Taiwan, you could have more problems with the billions of dollars of products you import from China than you do with Russia. China could try and use your imports as blackmail. If you fight China over Taiwan, they could stop all of your imports, and this could destroy your economy. The military defense would be strained to fight if you went to war with China, because much of your fighting would come from a huge distance from your mainland. You also would be facing another nuclear power nation that could send missiles against America. With Biden as a weak leader, it would be hard for him to not give in to China’s blackmail. If America does go to war with China, you could possibly see World War III. If many people are threatened with nuclear missiles, this could be another possibility of coming to My refuges.Pray that such a war does not happen. This is another reason America should not depend on trade with your worst enemy.”

Tuesday, May 24, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, I am preparing you for the coming persecution of Christians, when you will see churches closed or burned down, as the evil ones are preparing for the Antichrist’s tribulation. You can see the Democrats already are calling conservatives and My faithful as racists and even terrorists because they want to demonize their opposition. Their whole plan is for total power control over you, and they put down any opposing voices by their ‘cancel culture’. This attack on My people is purely diabolical, and this is why I will bring My believers to My refuges. You will be My faithful remnant, while the rest of the people will be brainwashed by the liberal TV stations and media platforms. Expect more cheating in the coming elections because that is their only way to win. The Democrats have destroyed your country and your fossil fuels that are needed to keep your economy running. You are almost to the point of a civil war with another cheating election. Pray for My help in bringing you to My refuges.”