Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

May 17, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, My Church has a wonderful set of traditions that some people still honor. When you enter and leave a holy church, you can bless yourself with holy water and genuflect to My tabernacle with the Hosts inside. Some churches still have Communion rails where you can kneel and receive Holy Communion on the tongue. If you had a high Mass, you had six candles lit. Rejoice to have My Real Presence with you when you receive Me in Holy Communion. You have the Paschal Candle lit during the Easter Season. These traditions have been handed down for many years, so you can give praise and glory to Me at Holy Mass.”

Jesus said: “My people, your leaders are sending billions of dollars of weapons to the Ukraine, but your government is not doing anything to help the baby formula shortage, and other fuel shortages. Your Democrat leaders are failing to make America first, and they appear to put America last. Your people would like to change your leadership, but if you do not run fair elections without cheating, these evil people will take over your country. You need election reforms and accountability of your leaders to do what is right for your people. If this does not happen, then the leftist Democrats will become your dictators. In the end you will need to come to My refuges, and let Me cleanse the earth of these evil ones.”
    Wednesday, May 18, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, I am the Vine and you are the branches. Without Me you can do nothing. This is a stark reality, but it is true. Those people, who do not love Me, and do not seek the forgiveness of their sins, are like the branches cut away from the vine. They soon wither and are thrown into the fire. So remain in Me as I remain in you, and you will have the joy of being saved in My love. By following My Commandments and yielding good fruit in your good deeds, you will be a part of My Church. I give everyone a mission and the gifts that you will need to fulfill your mission. Keep close to Me and you will enjoy My reward in heaven even more. Keep praying and give good example to your family members so they can be saved in heaven also.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to warn you of two coming shortages of food and fuels. Biden is ruining your economy by cutting back your fuel independence. Your country has oil and natural gas reserves for many years, but it is being mismanaged. It is your fuels that run your cars, trucks, and trains. You also need fuels to heat your homes and make electricity to run your air conditioners and refrigeration. Without enough fuels, your trucks cannot deliver food to your stores. Your farmers provide your food in the fields, but they are being hurt by expensive fertilizers, seeds, and harvesting machinery. They need to be able to make a profit in providing your food, so they need to pass on these increased costs, or they will go bankrupt. Your truck drivers also are paying high fuel costs, but they also need to make a living as well. If either the farmers or the truckers go out of business, you will have food and fuel shortages. Even your electricity producers will be hurt by higher fuel prices. Any fuel shortage will endanger your electric grid. Now you are seeing the potential problems when your government mismanages your fuels and even your money by overspending. You will see serious problems that could bring a situation when I will need to call My faithful to My refuges. At My refuges I will multiply the food, water, and fuels you need for your survival. Trust in Me to provide for your needs.”

Thursday, May 19, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing changing weather patterns where some areas have constant rain, but other areas, as out West, are experiencing droughts. This vision of a low water level on the rock cliffs of the Hoover Dam is an example of how water in the West is getting scarce. Be thankful if you have a water well so you are able to obtain fresh water. Some of your lakes and rivers are becoming polluted from farm run-offs and salt on your roads. This is why you could consider storing some fresh water along with your three months of food that I recommended. You are seeing shortages of various foods on your store shelves, so be prepared for how some evil people are setting fires to your food processing centers. You receive a fair amount of food from China, so if war breaks out, you could see food shortages, if imports are cut off. If necessary, be prepared to come to My refuges if your food is no longer available in your stores. I will multiply what you need, so you will have the food that you need for survival.”

(50th Anniversary of our prayer group)
    Jesus said: “My people, when you have a priest at your refuge, you can have Confession and Mass every day. This will be a blessing, and I will see to it that you do have a priest. Those refuges, where they do not have a priest, I will have My angels bring you daily Holy Communion.Your world will start to see more wars and more persecution of Christians. This is why I am having My refuge builders set up My refuges because you will need a safe place away from the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. Be thankful if you can come to a refuge where the leaders have been preparing to live independently with a shield of invisibility. Trust in Me to find a way to protect you and provide for your food, water, and fuels.”

Friday, May 20, 2022: (St. Bernardine of Sienna)
    Jesus said: “My people, most converts to being a Christian in My Church, are Gentiles. Your everyday life is a lot different from My Jewish heritage on earth. So it was decided in My Early Church, that Gentile converts to the faith in Me, do not have to be circumcised. This news was received with much thanksgiving. I love My people so much, and it was I who chose you; you did not choose Me. My disciples were joyous to share with each other, much as you all celebrated your meal together at last night’s Mass. Continue to share your faith with others in evangelizing converts. All Christians are encouraged to spread My Good News of My Resurrection among the people.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is seeing more and more divisions over race, abortion, transgender, and even between vaccinated and unvaccinated. You have been reading in your news that those people, who took three Covid shots, have ruined their immune system and they will have little or no defense for the next virus. The unvaccinated, who have had Covid, have the best immune system to fight any new virus. The Democrats will try to bring another shutdown to try and stop the mid term elections. If that fails, the rich people will provide more millions of dollars to cheat as they did in the 2020 election.The only way to have a fair election is to stop the drop boxes, and only give absentee ballots to those people who are legal, and not mailed out to everyone. Without fair elections, you are allowing the left communists to take over your country. If the evil ones are allowed to cheat and takeover America, then you will need to come to My refuges for protection.”

Saturday, May 21, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, when I sent My disciples to go out and preach My Word, I told them to go out to all of the nations to convert sinners. My people of today also are called to spread My Good News as much as possible. This is part of your Christian responsibility to share your faith with others. You can pray in quiet places, but do not be spiritually lazy, because you are called to frequent Confession and evangelizing people wherever you travel. Just as St. Paul, you are also called by the Holy Spirit to be willing to travel and evangelize sinners with My Good News. I will provide whatever you need, so you have the means to share My Word of love.”

Jesus said: “My son, I asked you to buy a 2022 Paschal Candle and you did buy it, and now you are using it. I thank you for obtaining this candle so you could use it for your prayer time and when you receive your nightly message. Keep lighting your candle up to Pentecost Sunday. This lit candle is a sign of My Light during the Easter Season. You have heard that you will have a second blood moon on election day (November 8th).I told you that blood moons are a sign of war, and you have a war going on between Russia and the Ukraine. This second blood moon is a sign that this war could spread and there is a possibility that China could attack Taiwan as well.If such wars are carried out, it could lead America into World War III. I will help My faithful if such a war breaks out. Be prepared to come to My refuges if your lives are in danger. This could kill many people and I will call My people to My refuges of protection.”

Sunday, May 22, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you heard in the news how a tabernacle was stolen out of a church. The tabernacle was later found, but the Hosts were gone and used for black masses. Once the tabernacle with the consecrated Hosts was removed, I was no longer Present in that church. This was diabolical because evil people use My consecrated Hosts in black masses to defile My Presence. I told you when the time of the Antichrist comes, I will have My angels gather up My consecrated Hosts out of defiled churches, and these Hosts will be given to My refuges who do not have a priest. Have no fear because I will find a way to give you daily Holy Communion during the tribulation.”

Monday, May 23, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, before I brought the Advocate to My apostles, they were afraid to speak out for fear that they would be killed as I was. You have a treasure of My words that have been put down in the four Gospels. It is one thing to hear and read My words, but it is another to act on My words in your deeds. Once the flames of the Holy Spirit came over My disciples, they spoke out boldly of My words, and healed many people. They spoke in many different languages and the people were amazed at hearing My words in the different languages. The tongues of fire enabled the different tongues of languages. They received the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit which allowed them to heal people and even raise people from the dead. Now they were no longer fearful, but they were inspired to witness My words and actions to the people all over the world. My faithful now have also received My sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation. You all have the same gifts of the Holy Spirit to spread My Good News and even heal people in faith. This is why I call on My followers to reach out and evangelize converts to the faith by your good example. The more souls you bring to Me, the more graces you will receive for your good works.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country is sending billions of dollars in cash and weapons to help the Ukraine fight Russia. You are also trying to financially strap Russia to stop this war. Russia can still use nuclear weapons, if they see a possible loss in Ukraine. European countries are not receiving natural gas and oil from Russia anymore. When you face a possible war with Communist China trying to defend Taiwan, you could have more problems with the billions of dollars of products you import from China than you do with Russia. China could try and use your imports as blackmail. If you fight China over Taiwan, they could stop all of your imports, and this could destroy your economy. The military defense would be strained to fight if you went to war with China, because much of your fighting would come from a huge distance from your mainland. You also would be facing another nuclear power nation that could send missiles against America. With Biden as a weak leader, it would be hard for him to not give in to China’s blackmail. If America does go to war with China, you could possibly see World War III. If many people are threatened with nuclear missiles, this could be another possibility of coming to My refuges.Pray that such a war does not happen. This is another reason America should not depend on trade with your worst enemy.”

Tuesday, May 24, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am preparing you for the coming persecution of Christians, when you will see churches closed or burned down, as the evil ones are preparing for the Antichrist’s tribulation. You can see the Democrats already are calling conservatives and My faithful as racists and even terrorists because they want to demonize their opposition. Their whole plan is for total power control over you, and they put down any opposing voices by their ‘cancel culture’. This attack on My people is purely diabolical, and this is why I will bring My believers to My refuges. You will be My faithful remnant, while the rest of the people will be brainwashed by the liberal TV stations and media platforms. Expect more cheating in the coming elections because that is their only way to win. The Democrats have destroyed your country and your fossil fuels that are needed to keep your economy running. You are almost to the point of a civil war with another cheating election. Pray for My help in bringing you to My refuges.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

John Leary

(yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

June 1, 2022: (St. Justin)

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s readings you are seeing St. Paul leaving the faithful when he will be going to jail for spreading My Good News. You are also seeing Me about to leave My apostles when Judas betrayed Me. I was with My apostles, teaching them in parables for three years what the Father gave Me to share. I prepared them that the Holy Spirit would bring His gifts down on them, so they could proclaim My words. All of My faithful have received these same gifts of the Holy Spirit in your Baptism and your Confirmation. So I call on all of you to go out and share My words and My Good News of My Resurrection. You are to share your faith and help bring more souls into My Church. I bless all of My laborers in the field who are carrying on My mission to save souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Democrats know the people are upset with inflation at the gas pump and in the grocery stores. So they will try to find distractions with war and more medical emergencies. There have been more Covid deaths because the medical people did not allow accepted, cheap medicines to be used, as hydroxychloroquin, and ivermectin. The Covid shots did not prevent Covid, and they destroyed most of your immune system. The worst was to force people to take the poisonous Covid shots, or lose their jobs. This was all designed to reduce the population, and the evil ones behind this will pay dearly at their judgment. Refuse to take any Covid shots and refuse to take the mark of the beast. I will bring you to the safety of My refuges, so have no fear.”

June 2, 2022: (St. Marcellinus and St. Peter)

Jesus said: “My people, you see how the politicians cause divisions in your people over abortion, gun rights, vaccinations, and even races and genders. This is what St. Paul did when he told the Sanhedrin that he believed in the resurrection of the dead. This divided the Pharisees and the Sadducees. When I preached the Kingdom of God, some believed in My words, and some did not believe. So I even said how I would divide families between believers in God and non-believers. There are only two final destinations for souls in this life. You can either be with Me in heaven, or you can be with the devil in the eternal flames of hell. To be with Me you must take up your cross and obey My Commandments. You also need to seek the forgiveness of your sins in Confession, and show Me your love in your actions of good deeds. Pray daily and come to Sunday Mass as you worship only Me, and not the worldly things. My faithful will be separated from the worldly people at My refuges. Be prepared to leave your homes for My refuges, when I call you.”

Prayer Group:

Jesus said: “My people, you see Russia continuing to bring more troops against the Ukraine. They also destroyed a train tunnel that was bringing weapons to the Ukraine from other countries. You even heard of Russian troops who kidnaped 200,000 children from their parents. You are seeing more chances of an open war with Russia and America. Pray that this war can stop and that it does not involve nuclear weapons.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing multiple heavy bombers and fighter planes continuously flying over Taiwan airspace. China has been threatening to invade Taiwan, which could trigger World War III. A war with China could endanger any importing of trade from China. Any shutdown of imports from China to America could threaten America’s economy, and a possible shutdown of microchips from Taiwan. Such a war could cause more food and other shortages that could cause a depression. Again pray that China does not use nuclear weapons.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Second Amendment of the Constitution was established to protect your people from the government from making a police state. You have seen several shootings by young shooters with assault rifles and wearing body armor. It is a larger problem of mental illness and unsecured schools that are allowing children to be killed. These shooters and criminals will find ways to get guns and gun laws will not be that effective. When countries have been disarmed like Poland was, they became an easy takeover target by people like Hitler. Pray to stop these shooters where possible.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen 25 fires at your food processing centers this year, and these fires are continuing.There have been other attempts to burn places with chickens and shut down places producing eggs by bird flu scares. Even fertilizer trains have been derailed. This is a world food problem when the Ukraine cannot export its grain to its old customers because Russia is blockading the Black Sea ports. Such a possible created famine is another attempt to reduce the population by the one world people. In the end times you will see famine, earthquakes, and pestilence from pandemic diseases. This is another reason to have some food and water at home when you could see empty shelves in your stores.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some violence from the pro-abortion people as they deface pro-life buildings and threaten the homes of the Supreme Court justices. Returning the abortion decision to the states would allow some areas to limit abortions. This subject of abortion has divided your country, and now you may see Roe v. Wade overturned. Keep praying to stop abortions and pray your rosaries at the abortion clinics to discourage women from aborting their children. Aborting My little ones is a mortal sin of murder, and you are denying the plan I had for each life that you are killing in the womb.”

Jesus said: “My people, there is a plan by the one world people to set up a new money system without the dollar, and it will be replaced by a microchip in the body. This is the mark of the beast that will be forced on your people, or you will lose your job, just as they forced the poisonous Covid shots on you. Refuse to take this microchip in your body, and refuse to take any Covid shots. Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been prepared for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. You are seeing the evil ones taking over your countries as they are preparing to give over power to the Antichrist. Before the Antichrist comes, I will bring My Warning so every sinner will have an opportunity to repent of their sins and seek My forgiveness. You will then have six weeks of conversion when you could evangelize your family and friends to be believers in Me. Those believers will have a cross placed on their foreheads by My angels, and they will be allowed into My refuges. My angels will put shields of invisibility over My refuges, and you will be protected from the Antichrist and the demons throughout the whole time of the tribulation. I will soon bring My victory over the evil ones, and I will bring My believers into My Era of Peace.”

Friday, June 3, 2022: (St. Charles Lwanga and companions)

Jesus said: “My people, I asked St. Peter if he loved Me three times, and St. Peter said he did. Each time I told him to feed or tend My sheep. If St. Peter was to lead My Church, then he needed to be willing to die for Me with no doubt in his faith. This was also to answer for the three times St. Peter denied Me that he did not know Me. Once the Holy Spirit came down as a flame over St. Peter, he then spoke out boldly with no fear of spreading My Good News. Even now My faithful servants also must be willing to stand up to the evil people who are disrespecting My Church, and who are calling for abortions and Covid shots. It is not easy to go against the crowd of disbelievers, but you need to have spiritual strength against all of those people who are defying My words and are destroying My churches. You will face persecution for proclaiming My Word, but have no fear, because I am always with you.”

(Feast of Sacred Heart) Jesus said: “My people of the Light, I thank your people for organizing this tribute to My Sacred Heart and My Blessed Mother’s Immaculate Heart. You remember well how you did all night vigils for these two Masses when you were a part of the Blue Army. I love all of you so much and I shine My graces on all of My faithful believers. My Blessed Mother and I have our hearts joined as one, and we invite you to be joined with our hearts as well. Thank you for all that you do for My honor and glory.”

Saturday, June 4, 2022: (Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary)

The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I am happy to celebrate our two hearts with you as our hearts are as one. Just as Our Lord suggested to you, it would be a nice touch if you could place your picture of Our two Hearts on your altar tonight to honor Our two Hearts. I want to thank you for all of your rosaries that you pray every day. You are an inspiration to your family and your prayer group. In the Gospel you remember how my Son called down to me and said that St. John was my son. To St. John he said this is your mother. At that time my Son was telling you that I am the Mother of all of the Lord’s faithful. You remember also on Mother’s Day when I called you my children. Jesus has blessed all of you with these two Masses. Give thanks and praise to my Son, Jesus, for all He does for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen how your current White House leader is ready to hand you over to the agents of the Antichrist. My faithful will be called to My refuges before the evil ones destroy your electric grid. Many people will be expecting the grid to come back on, but it may stay down for a long time. At My refuges I will multiply your food, water, and fuels so you can survive. Those people, who are not at My refuges, could die of starvation or some plagues. The evil ones will think they are safe in their bunkers, but I will send My Comet of Chastisement that will kill everyone outside of My refuges. My faithful will be shielded from My Comet by My angels. I will remove all of the evil ones from the surface of the earth, and they will be cast into hell. I will renew the earth and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Sunday, June 5, 2022: (Pentecost Sunday)

The Holy Spirit said: “I AM the Spirit of God and I bring you all of My gifts and fruits to empower My faithful to be the best you can be. My gifts are: counsel, piety, fortitude, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and fear of the Lord. My fruits are: charity, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, long-suffering, mildness, faith, modesty, self-control, and chastity. I love all of you very much, and I inflame the love of God in you. Just as you saw how the apostles were emboldened to speak out about the Good News of Jesus, so you too can use My gifts to reach out to evangelize souls in the faith. ‘Come Holy Spirit and renew the face of the earth.’”

Monday, June 6, 2022: (Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Christ)

Jesus said: “My people, you are again seeing how Russia is trying to destroy any weapons you are sending to the Ukraine. Russia is also systematically destroying every city they take over in South Ukraine so they do not have to fight street by street in the cities. War is so destructive in killing citizens and displacing people from their homes. This whole war was started because the one world people placed a weak leader in the White House.Biden is sending weapons to the Ukraine, but he is not committing US troops to fight Russia. China is also seeing a weak Biden, but China does not want to lose their trade with America over Taiwan. They still may do so before the next Presidential election. If the mid term elections see more cheating, or it is not allowed, you could see a civil war against your weak government.Pray for a stop to this war, and for fair elections.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how the Democrats are ruining your country by limiting your fuels, and eventually bankrupting you with overspending. There is also a plan to cause a famine in your country and even a grid failure. The Democrats are defying your Constitution and they intend to cause a takeover and make your country into a communist state. They will prepare you to be given over to the Antichrist. This is the plan of the Great Reset to bring the Antichrist into his reign.Fear not My people, because when your food and fuels are no longer available, I will call you to My refuges where My angels will provide for your needs and protect you. After a short reign of the Antichrist, I will bring My victory over the evil ones with My Comet of Chastisement. All of the evil ones will be killed and cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Tuesday, June 7, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading Elijah was fleeing from the leaders of Israel who wanted to kill him. He was led to a widow and her son where she gave him some water. Then he asked the woman for some bread. She only had some flour and some oil in her jug. So Elijah told her that the flour and the oil would not go empty for a year by the power of the Lord. He trusted in faith that I would multiply what was needed. This is a lesson in faith for those people who come to My refuges. During the tribulation I told you I would multiply your food, water, and fuels. You will need to have faith in Me that I can do this for you. By trusting in Me and My angels, you will be protected and provided for at My refuges.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, it was fortunate there were marshals guarding Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh’ s house earlier because a deranged man wanted to kill him. This potential assassin even admitted to police that he intended to kill Justice Kavanaugh, and he had a gun. The Democrats are encouraging a protest at Justice Kavanaugh’s house, even though it is a crime to harass a Supreme Court justice. You are seeing a physical threat to your Constitution laws to try and change the decision of a Supreme Court Justice. If you cannot protect your institutions, then the Democrats are showing you how little they care that laws are being violated. The evil of these people has no bounds, and you could even see a civil war if such law breaking is allowed. Pray for calm among your people, instead of all of the hate speech and violence coming from the left.”

Thursday, June 9, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you had My Blessed Mother’s Fatima Statue on your table, and you had put your relics upstairs. Now you have brought back your relics so they could be shared with your prayer group. With these first class relics you have My saints’ presence among you and they are blessing you. You have St. Anthony’s relic that you pray to for lost things. When you prayed to him, your friend found her lost cat. His feast day is coming on June 13, and you have many stories of his intercessions.”

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for placing this picture of the Two Hearts of My Blessed Mother and Myself on your altar. When you had the two Masses for My Sacred Heart at 11:00p.m. and for My Blessed Mother’s Immaculate Heart at 12:00 a.m., I gave this message to you to place this picture on your altar while you were attending these Masses. If people are wondering why this picture is on your altar, now they know that My son was carrying out My wishes.”

Jesus said; “My people, I am showing you how many saints died as martyrs in the first 300 years after My death. These people would rather give up their lives, than deny their Lord. I am showing you these martyrs because you are about to see a time when Christians will be persecuted for their faith in Me. Before the Antichrist comes, you will see more martyrs die from a major persecution.Beforethe Antichrist comes into his reign, I will bring My Warning and a conversion time. After I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges, where My angels will protect you from the evil ones. Have no fear because I will soon come in victory over all of the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given you previous messages about not looking at the eyes of the Antichrist because he could control your mind to worship him. This is why I am reminding you after My Warning and Conversion time, that you need to remove all computers, cell phones, TVs, radios, and screens connected to the internet, out of your house before you are called to My refuges.When you are called to My refuges, do not bring any of these devices with you because they will not work at My refuges. My refuge angel will strip any such devices from the people before they are allowed to enter. My angels will protect you from the Antichrist and the demons at My refuges with an invisible shield and a shield from anything harmful.”

Jesus said: “My people, just as you saw work places force Covid shots on their employees, or they would lose their jobs, so the computer chip in the body will be forced on everyone or you will lose your job. This chip in the body or the mark of the beast will be required for all buying and selling. Refuse to take this mark of the beast and refuse to worship the Antichrist, or you will be lost forever in the flames of hell.Before this chip is mandated for everyone, I will call My faithful remnant to the protection of My refuges. There My angels will protect you from the evil ones and I will provide for your physical and spiritual needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, your shortages will get worse and inflation could get out of control. You could see civil unrest come from the Democrats trying to force a dictatorship over your people as they will be cheating at your elections again. You could see war spread in Europe and in Asia from China. I told you that the one world people will shut down your electricity before they attempt to take you over.When your lives are threatened, I will call you to My refuges where My angels will protect you from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that the 5G towers are releasing 100 times more radiation than the older 4G towers. Now you are hearing of a new 6G tower that again will send out even more radiation than the 5G towers. This increased radiation will release the marburg bleeding disease that will affect the nano particles in the Covid shots that people received.I have warned people many times not to take any Covid shots for any reason. You can heal the vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil or the exorcism water. I again will call My faithful to My refuges to avoid any pandemic virus and for protection from the radiation of the 5G or 6G towers.Trust in Me to heal those people who have faith in My healing power.”

Friday, June 10, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, you have been reading how Elijah was persecuted as all of My other prophets were killed because of the lack of faith in the people. The prophets told the people how they were in sin in as they offended Me by their evil actions. The people did not want to hear My words of rebuke, so they rushed at the prophets to silence My Word. My son, in today’s world you are also seeing evil has its way again, and many people are falling away from their original fervor of loving Me. I have been giving you more messages of the coming persecution of Christians. You have been protected for a while in distributing your messages on the internet and in your books and DVDs. I told you that one day you would be shut down. The day of the shutdown of your website is coming soon, as the evil ones will want to silence My prophets once again. They will first shutdown your communications, and then they will try to persecute you and try to dishonor and tell lies about you. When evil gets worse, you will be forced to stay at your refuge. Be prepared for this coming persecution and you could even see some faithful martyred. After My Warning and Conversion time, I will be calling My faithful to My refuges so you are protected from the Antichrist and the demons. You will see a short reign of the Antichrsit before I will bring My victory. Strive to save as many souls as you can before this tribulation time.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have called some people to be refuge builders. When you have discerned that you want to prepare a refuge, you need to consecrate your land and make an attempt to find water on your land. You can either have a priest consecrate your land, or you can make a cross on the ground with exorcism Blessed salt. You need some food to store and a water source. If you do not have a stream or lake, you could look into drilling a water well. Otherwise, buy some five gallon jugs of water to multiply. You can buy some dried food, meals ready to eat, or canned foods. Once you have provided what you can afford, and what space you can use, do not be concerned about having more food, because in faith I can multiply your food and water.If you live in the Northern states you may need wood, kerosene, or propane with the appropriate burners. For light at night you may need lamp oil with the lanterns and wicks. I will help My refuge builders to provide bedding, latrines, and organize groups to lead your refuges. You will need a room for prayers with an altar for Adoration.

Those people, who do not have a refuge, will be called to have your guardian angels lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. Once you hear My call in My inner locution, you can come to a refuge. You need to leave your home within twenty minutes, and you will not return to your home. Before My call, you can prepare a backpack or roller board with clothes, hygiene things, religious things, and a tent and a sleeping blanket. Most of your needs will be provided at your refuge. Your angel will put an invisible shield over you to protect you from harm. Have faith and trust in Me that I will protect you and provide for your needs during the tribulation.”

Saturday, June 11, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people planned the 2020 rigged election to put two puppet leaders in the White House who could be controlled. They literally have destroyed your country and these same evil ones behind the scenes are planning a World War III so they can take over your country. These Satanic people are preparing the way for the Antichrist and they had to remove America from stopping this war. Before the communists take over your country, I will bring My Warning and the Conversion time. You will see the mark of the beast forced on everyone, and these evil ones will try to kill all of those Christians who believe in Me. I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection by My angels. Some faithful will be martyred for their faith at that time. All of the non-believers will be killed by the Comet of Chastisement and the plagues.My angels will shield My faithful with an invisible shield so the evil ones cannot see you. The evil ones will be cast into hell by their own free will choice. I will then renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

June 12, 2022: (Trinity Sunday)
    God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is here to show you all of My creation and most of all, My beautiful people. It is sad for Me to see people at war killing each other and destroying cities as Russia is doing in the Ukraine. It is also evil to see your people killing My babies in abortion. I have made things beautiful and according to My plan, but man is abusing My gifts as you are listening to the evil one. It is hard to comprehend the Blessed Trinity because it is a mystery in My Church. There will be a judgment time when all of these evil ones will pay for their crimes. I am a merciful God, but when you kill innocent lives in abortion, wars, and even euthanasia, there will be consequences for your actions. Come to My Son in Confession to repent of your sins, or you will be facing the flames of hell.”

June 13, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how innocent people are being arrested for no crime, but the Democrats are using fake authority to harass their political enemies. This latest January 6 partisan committee has been trying to harass innocent people who did not enter the Capitol Building. It is their goal to keep your former President Trump from running again for President in 2024. You have seen two movies: ‘Rigged 2020’ and ‘2000 Mules’ that have shown with proof how the 2020 election for President was stolen by using improper drop box absentee ballots. You may see more money from rich Democrats try to steal more 2022 mid term elections. If your people cannot trust your elections, then the same radicals will take over your country. Do not be afraid of these cheating people, because I will protect My faithful at My refuges, and the evil ones will face My judgment.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, in the reading today Elijah is passing on his mission as prophet to Elisha. Elijah took his cloak and placed it on the Jordan River and the waters split so the two could walk on dry ground. This was similar to Moses who split the waters of the Red Sea. Then Elisha asked Elijah if he could have a double portion of Elijah’s spirit. Elijah was then taken up to heaven on a flaming chariot. Elisha then took Elijah’s cloak and he split the waters of the Jordan River to cross back again. These were miracles to confirm My power would now rest on Elisha to anoint the next king. I will give miraculous powers to My prophets.”

Thursday, June 16, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this dome of Light because wherever I am, there is My Light. You see light now by the sun’s light every day. Then at night you might see the light of the moon, if it is close to a full moon. Even when I resurrected from the tomb, the energy from My Light caused an image to form on the Shroud. Many times your artists picture Me and the saints with a halo of Light around our heads. When I return to the earth in Spirit, you will again see My bright Light in the clouds. When I bring My faithful into My Era of Peace, you will have My Light all of the time, so you will not see any darkness or evil. I am truly the Light of the world, and I give life to all of My creatures and man. When babies are conceived, there is a spark of life in the spirit given to each baby. When you die, this same Light of your spirit leaves your body. You all share in My One Body of My Blessed Trinity. Rejoice that you have been given the gift of life, and honor My lives by not killing babies or people in the world.”

Jesus said: “My people, I thank all of you for adoring My Blessed Sacrament, and I know how I am at the center of your lives in your prayer group. Remember Me in your daily prayers for My Blessed Mother’s intentions. We are always watching over you, and I told you how you have angels standing side by side all around the perimeter of your refuge. This is also true for angel protection around all of My refuges. When you travel to see your daughter in Virginia tomorrow, remember to pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer going down and coming back.”

Jesus said: “My son, I know you reach out to help your granddaughter when she is in need. The class of your great grandson had one case of Covid, so they shutdown this one class, which left the parents looking for help. These little ones are very special to Me, and they need your care in such emergencies. I thank you for your charity to help your granddaughter. Pray for all mothers to have their children instead of aborting them. I have a special spiritual plan for every child born into this world.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Federal Reserve just raised your interest rate by .75% which is the highest increase in years, but this is to combat your 8.6% inflation rate. This inflation is not going down right away because your government has printed trillions of dollars that was not necessary. Pray for your people who are struggling to get to work with high gas prices and the high cost of your groceries. With more increases in your interest rates coming, you will see more problems paying your credit card debt, and it will be difficult to buy homes and pay rent. Your salaries are not keeping up with your inflation rates. Pray for your people to help make ends meet for their bills.”

Jesus said: “My people, Russia’s war against the Ukraine is getting worse as they are destroying cities and they are preventing Ukrainian crops from being exported to needy countries. You are seeing more of a potential for a world famine in parts of Africa and those countries who bought grain from the Ukraine in previous years. I have mentioned before that this war could expand, and there is also a threat from China to take Taiwan. Pray for a stop to this war, because you could see it result in World War III.”

Jesus said: “My son, your family is blessed to receive two more great grandchildren in August of this year. You also will see another marriage of one of your granddaughters in September of this year. These family events are a beautiful example of how you are blessed to see your family expanding. You are seeing how your gifts of life to your children are growing throughout your family tree. You and your wife are the oldest members in your immediate and extended family. Keep praying for the souls of your family members to be saved. All of your families should be praying for their children as well.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing attacks on your families which should be the cornerstone of your society. Many couples are not getting married in the Church, and they are living together in sin. You also are seeing the evil of abortion destroying your families, as well as divorce and separations. You see an attack on your schools who are brainwashing your children with communist ideas with no teaching about Me. In your churches you also are seeing a dramatic decrease in people who are attending church on Sunday. Pray for more conversions and re-conversions for those people who are falling away from worshiping Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, I keep calling My faithful to reach out to evangelize souls, and especially to pray for the souls of your families. You are seeing the one world people pushing the ‘Great Reset’ in preparation for the Antichrist’s tribulation. I have been warning you how the evil ones will force the mark of the beast on you to replace your money system. Refuse to take this computer chip in your body, and refuse to worship the Antichrist, nor look at his eyes. When the evil ones make it mandatory to take the mark of the beast, I will call My people to My refuges. Be prepared to leave your homes for My refuges within 20 minutes when I call you, so you can be protected from the demons and the Antichrist.”

Friday, June 17, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, there are two kinds of people in this world. My faithful center their lives around Me in My Blessed Sacrament. The rest of the people center their lives around the world, and their souls are truly dark. My people, without Me you are nothing. I have given each of you a soul and a body with free will. All of the worldly things and even your bodies here on earth are temporary, and they will become nothing. But your soul lives on forever because it is immortal. Your soul is your most important treasure, and your soul is drawn to Me, your Creator. So you need to guard your soul from the evil one, and keep it clean of sin with at least monthly Confession. I want all souls to love Me and follow the mission I have given them. You need to love Me and give praise to Me, as then you will clearly see your mission. Follow My Commandments of loving Me, loving all of your neighbors, and loving yourself as well. By keeping your focus on Me throughout your lives, I will call My faithful to the glory of your true home with Me in heaven. Continue to reach out with your prayers and good deeds to help save as many souls as you can. Then come and receive your heavenly reward.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are some people who are more interested in making money for their new homes and new cars, than taking more interest in loving Me as the center of their lives. I told you this morning not to be so concerned with how much money you have, or other forms of wealth you have, because these things you are struggling for, are only temporary. They will soon decay and disappear. But your soul is eternal and immortal, and your soul means so much to Me because I will always love you. It is everyone’s decision in life where they want their eternal destination to be. You can choose to love Me and follow your mission which leads to heaven, or you can choose to worship the things of this world instead of worshiping Me, but this will lead to hell. Your family’s souls are important to Me also, as I love them as well. The devil and I are both fighting to win souls. This is why I call you to help save your family’s souls because you do not want to see them get lost in hell. You can try to evangelize them so they can be believers in Me, but you cannot force My Word on people because they have to choose Me of their own free will. So give good example to your family in showing your love for Me by coming to Sunday Mass, praying your daily prayers, and coming to monthly Confession. These are your basic spiritual necessities that you need to follow to show your love for Me. Call on My protection from the evil ones, and stay close to My Sacred Heart, especially this month.”

Saturday, June 18, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I love you so much, and I provide for your needs, yet you continue to offend Me with your sins, and you refuse to repent of your sins. I have given you free will so you can choose to love Me. But most people are ignoring Me, and they do not show love for Me, or repent of their sins. I thank all of My faithful people who show Me love every day at Mass, your daily prayers, and even your hours of Adoration. You warm My Sacred Heart with your thoughtful love. I have made all of creation where I provide you with oxygen in the air to breathe, light every day from the sun, just the right temperature, and water from the rain and streams. You have the fields and seeds to grow your crops. So I have provided what you need to survive. You have food to eat, water to drink, and fabrics to make your clothes. So do not worry or be anxious about these things, because you are so much more valuable to Me in your soul, that I will take care of you. It is the spiritual life in your soul that should be more important in your life than your physical needs. I provide you daily spiritual food in My consecrated Hosts at Mass. I provide you Confession in your priests where you can cleanse your soul of your sins and be sorry for offending Me. This gives you My sanctifying grace which gives nourishment to your soul through My sacraments. Stay close to Me with a pure heart and soul, and you will be on the right road to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have been faithful in following My directions to set up your refuge. People need to understand how important it is to come to My refuges for their protection from the Antichrist and the demons. Only My faithful remnant will hear My inner locution to come to My refuges that have been prepared for them.Once you hear My call, then you need to call on Me to have your guardian angel lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge.I have warned you that the evil ones are using the ‘Great Reset’ of money to take over the world, and make preparations for the Antichrist to come into his reign. You will see the Battle of Armageddon where the good angels and good soldiers will face the Antichrist, the demons, and the evil ones. The evil ones will try to force the mark of the beast on you, but do not take it. I will conquer the evil ones, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. The people will need to trust in My Word and trust in My healing of their ailments. You will be living like saints in My Era of Peace, as you are made ready for heaven. Work hard now to evangelize souls while you still can.”

Sunday, June 19, 2022: (Father’s day, Body of Christ)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Gospel today is when I multiplied the five barley loaves and the two fish in order to feed five thousand people. This is a sign of how I gave My Body and Blood to My apostles at the Last Supper, once I had consecrated the bread and wine. This Passover service is part of the first Mass, and I give Myself to you at every Mass. I want My people to treat My consecrated Hosts with reverence and respect by only receiving Me in the state of grace without any mortal sin. You can cleanse the sins from your soul in monthly Confession. When you receive Me on the tongue or in your hand, you need to bow or genuflect beforehand. You also need to genuflect to My tabernacle as you enter and leave My church, because there are Sacred Hosts in the tabernacle. Take some time after receiving Holy Communion to reflect on My Real Presence in your soul. Not all Catholics believe I am fully Present in My consecrated Hosts, but I am still there. Teach your children this same respect for My Eucharist because I should be the center of your lives. Today is father’s day so make an effort to wish your father a happy father’s day. You can also pray an Our Father prayer to your heavenly Father in heaven.”

Monday, June 20, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am giving you a vision of how souls appear to Me, and sometimes you can see this in the spirit of a person. The dark souls are the ones whom Satan has blinded their eyes from Me by the world’s riches and pleasures. These souls are empty of My Light and love for Me. This is a stark contrast with My loving souls who shine brilliantly with My Light and love for Me and everyone. These souls are compassionate and always desire to help people without looking for repayment. They give freely with money and they share My love with others. My loving people observe people’s actions, but they know that I am the only true Judge of people’s lives. Sometimes the sin of pride can blind your love for people. So do not judge people, but leave the judgment of souls up to Me. Even if there is much evil in people’s lives, they will receive My judgment on the last day. Love everyone, even your enemies, and you will be rewarded for trying to imitate Me. Be a shining beacon of My Light and love, and you will have a place with Me in heaven.”

Tuesday, June 21, 2022: (St. Aloysius Gonzaga)
    Jesus said: “My people, Satan is indeed the serpent in your vision and he is biting the people with the venom of the Covid shots. I have warned you not to take any of these shots because they will destroy your immune system. You are also seeing Satan’s forked tongue that is spewing lies that are telling the people they need to take the Covid shots to prevent getting the Covid sickness. This is the big lie because the shots do not prevent you from getting the Covid sickness, and they spread the mRNA spike protein disease throughout your body. The evil people behind making this virus and behind making the shots, have a goal to reduce the population. Satan inspires these evil ones to kill people and the lie about actual cures for this virus and its variants. It is diabolical that your government health leaders are forcing your employers to have their employees take the Covid shots, or they would lose their jobs. This is a violation of your Constitutional rights. A good number of people quit their jobs and refused to take the poisonous Covid shots. Many people, who took the shots, are getting sick with complications from the shots. So refuse to take any Covid shots, or shots for monkey pox, because these lies are scare tactics to control you. You can use the Good Friday oil or the exorcism water to heal the vaccinated people in faith. Be prepared to come to My refuges when the evil ones will threaten your lives.”

Wednesday, June 22, 2022: (Funeral Mass for Rosemary Mantelli)
    Jesus said: “My people, Rosemary was a dedicated daily Mass person, and she lived to be with Me in Holy Communion every day. She suffered in her sickness, and now she is free of any pain, as she is with Me in heaven. Her mansion in heaven is the size of a large cathedral, so she will be with Me forever in her favorite environment. She had a deep faith in Me and I love her very much.”

Rosemary said: “This was another great homily at my funeral, even if it was in my honor. I thank all of those people and the clergy who came to my funeral. I am grateful to Jesus for all He has done for me in life, and I am overwhelmed with my glorious mansion in heaven. I will be praying for all of my family and friends. I love all of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, in this vision you are seeing demons coming out of some volcanoes, as if they were portals to hell. You are about to see more demons coming out onto the surface of the earth, as they are seeking to devour souls. In the end times you will need more protection by Me from the evil ones. I have told you to call on Me if you are being attacked by demons, so I can send you My angels to restrain them. My angels and My faithful are loving Me and your neighbors. It is the evil people, who do not have Me in their lives, that will be persecuting you. So be aware of these evil ones, and avoid them if they are not open to My love. I know you would like to convert these evil ones, but some of them are either possessed or obsessed with demons. I will lead you to the right people who are open to My Word, so you will have a better chance of making a good convert. The evil in your world is about to get a lot worse, and you may have to come to My refuges for My angel protection. Trust in Me that My angels will keep you from harm.”

Thursday, June 23, 2022: (Nativity of St. John the Baptist)
    Jesus said: “My people, today’s reading shows you how Zachariah was visited by St. Gabriel, and the angel foretold how his wife, Elizabeth, would give birth to a son and they would name him, John. Because Zachariah doubted the angel because he and his wife were beyond childbearing age, the angel caused Zachariah to be struck dumb and unable to speak. He later received his speech back after St. John the Baptist’s birth. His response is the morning prayer in the Liturgy of the Hours. St. John the Baptist first encountered Me when My Blessed Mother came to Elizabeth while these women were both pregnant. This Church of the Visitation you saw, houses the place of St. John the Baptist’s birth. You also saw many translations of the Magnificat prayer on the wall opposite the church.”

(Mass intention for Ray Domina) Jesus said: “My people, your uncle Ray was a kind and generous man who was married to your Aunt Delores, your father’s step sister. He will need some Masses to leave purgatory.”

Prayer Group:

Jesus said: “My people, with all of the fires at your food processing centers, on trains, and at your refineries, you could see more shortages coming in your food and fuels. It is bad enough that you are seeing inflated prices on food and fuels, but if you see more shortages getting to your stores, this could cause empty shelves. Pray that your people can have enough food to eat and fuels to run your vehicles.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you that you will be seeing more empty shelves at your stores as your supply lines are having problems keeping food on your shelves. There are some evil people who are causing fires and disruptions of your food producers. Their intention is to cause a famine. Some farmers are seeing drought problems in producing wheat for your food products. There are more serious wheat shortages overseas because of Russia’s war in the Ukraine. Remember to keep your three months of food stored because you could be seeing more empty shelves in your stores.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of your people are vulnerable if you should lose your electricity for an extended length of time. My refuge people are more prepared because they have their own food and some have solar systems. You use a lot of electricity to run your air conditioners in the summer. You use electricity for your ovens and your lights. Even your computers, cell phones, TVs, and radios require electricity. You would be prudent to have a backup source of electricity for your sump pumps and water pumps. The evil ones will shut down your electricity when they want to take you over. You could plan for this loss of power just as My refuge people are preparing. Pray that I will multiply your food, water, and fuels when it is needed for your survival.”

Jesus said: “My people, you may think you are safe if you have a lot of dollars in your investments. The rich people have things of value rather than depend on paper as in dollars, bonds, and stocks. When the dollar crashes, or your money cannot buy food without a computer chip in the body, many people will have difficulty surviving. If the evil ones make it mandatory to have a chip in the body, then it will be necessary to come to My refuges. The Antichrist and his agents will have the UN troops come door to door to try and force the mark of the beast on you.If they capture you, you could be killed in the death camps. Be ready to come to My refuges when your lives are threatened.”

Jesus said: “My people, as your food and fuels get more expensive and even missing in your stores, many people may not have enough food to eat. Especially if you see a famine getting bad, I will need to call My faithful to My refuges where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels in faith. Even before I call you to My refuges, I could multiply the food and fuels that you already have, if you call on Me in faith that I could do this. Trust in Me and My angels to provide for your physical needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you had your Covid shutdown, many of your churches were closed, and you had to watch a Mass on the internet. As the evil ones persecute Christians, your churches may be closed again. You may be able to have some priests offer Mass in your homes for a while, but eventually you will need to come to My refuges for Mass. At My refuges My angels will bring you Holy Communion daily, or you may have a priest for Mass. During the tribulation of the Antichrist, you will be at My refuges, and you will have perpetual Adoration with a consecrated Host in your monstrance. My angels will protect My faithful from harm with an invisible shield.”

Jesus said: “My people, My heavenly Father will bring the Warning at the appointed time. After your life review and judgment, people will be warned not to take the mark of the beast, and not to worship the Antichrist. During the Conversion time of six weeks with no evil, the people will be given a choice to be believers in Me or not. My believers will be called to My refuges before the Antichrist declares himself. My angels will place a cross on the foreheads of My believers because this will be needed to enter My refuges. The refuge angel at each refuge will not allow any non-believer to enter the refuge. My angels will protect My faithful, but some believers could be martyred if they do not come to My refuges. At the end of the tribulation of the Antichrist I will bring My victory over the evil ones with My Comet of Chastisement, and the evil ones will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

Friday, June 24, 2022: (Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus)

Jesus said: “My people, many of you are cheering that the Supreme Court has overturned your abortion on demand decision. Now it will be up to each state to make a decision whether to allow abortion or not. This was never Constitutional at all, and only a liberal push with liberal judges put this in place for fifty years. It is unfortunate that the leftist extremists may cause problems in striking back at your Christian Right to Life buildings. This is an excellent time to be grateful that such an evil decision has been removed, and give thanks to the Justices who made this possible. This is another vindication for your former President Trump who was able to place three conservative Justices on the Supreme Court. Aborting My babies has been the worst sins against Me that is bringing punishment upon America. At least now there may be fewer abortions committed in America. Give thanks again to your Justices.”

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for having My Sacred Heart Statue in your yard so people can see Me when they come down your street. Every time you receive Me in Holy Communion, My Heart is joining your heart, and you know how much I love you. I love all of mankind so much that I died on the cross to save your souls from hell. By accepting Me as your Savior and repenting of your sins, I will bring you into your mansion in heaven. Your mansion in heaven will be built with all of your prayers and good deeds. So the more prayers and kindnesses you share, the larger your mansion will be. The 24th of June is the feast of the Birth of St. John the Baptist, but it was moved to yesterday because of My Sacred Heart feast today. I was happy you had your relic of St. John the Baptist on the altar because he was My cousin and he prepared the people to receive Me. Continue to show Me your love in all that you do for Me. You know how I love all of you so much.”

Saturday, June 25, 2022:(Immaculate Heart of Blessed Virgin Mary)

Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, I know your priest was having a different intention for the Mass today, but I am still here to celebrate my Immaculate Heart feast. My Blessed rosary is not just a repetition of Hail Marys, but it is designed around the 150 Psalms. So when you complete all 15 decades of the rosary, you are also including all of the Psalms. You know my rosary is the best weapon against the devil and his temptations. The devil has people mock my rosary because he knows its power. When I ask my children to pray my daily rosary, I am asking you to pray all 15 decades for my intentions. I love all of my children as a true mother looks out for her little ones. All of heaven is rejoicing over your Supreme Court decision to pass this abortion decision back to your states, so your state representatives can vote directly on abortion for each state. Many of your states have restrictions on abortion even now. This decision will give more unborn babies a chance for life. Keep praying to stop abortion in the rest of your states. Your personal state of New York still has abortion, so keep praying at your Planned Parenthood to save as many babies as you can. Pray for these mothers not to kill their babies, because this killing of babies greatly offends my Son, Jesus. Remember my intentions as you pray your daily rosary for souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have been warning you about coming shortages in your food supplies. Some people have been stocking up on food that will keep without refrigeration. Dried food in sealed #10 cans can be reconstituted with water when you make soups. This dried food could keep in the can for a long time. Your food prices are going up because of inflation when your dollar loses some of its value. As various foods become scarce or hard to find, this could also raise your food prices. By having some food set aside, you could have enough food to eat, even if your store has empty shelves. I have warned you to have three months worth of food for each family member because the evil people want to control your access to food using the mark of the beast. If you cannot buy food without a chip in the body, then I will need to call you to My refuges for your survival. Have no fear because My angels will lead you to My refuges at the proper time. Trust in My angel protection from the demons and the Antichrist.”

Sunday, June 26, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading Elijah was calling Elisha to follow him because Elijah wanted Elisha to take over a new mission as prophet. This is why Elijah anointed Elisha with oil. It is not easy to leave your relatives and your former work in order to follow a new mission. In the Gospel I met someone who wanted to follow Me, but they wanted to say good-bye to their relatives and one wanted to bury his father. At that I said: ‘Let the dead bury their dead.’ I wanted My followers to look ahead and be more concerned about proclaiming the Kingdom of God than looking back at what was left behind. Accepting My mission to proclaim My messages of the Good News is more important to save souls than be concerned about your earthly needs that I will take care of. You need to trust in Me for your protection and providing for your survival, because helping to save souls is more important than anything else.”

Monday, June 27, 2022;
    Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel is similar to Sunday’s reading but it was from a different evangelist. There is a call to give everything up for the Lord and not just a portion of your time. There are three choices for your service to Me. Some people ignore Me completely. Other people have two agendas and they split their time between Me and themselves. But My true faithful dedicate everything they do for Me. They consecrate everything to Me every day. This is the spirit of total commitment to follow Me in all that I ask of you, and not just when it is convenient. I need your service even when you are tired and worn out from your work. This is why I want My faithful to keep your focus on Me without being distracted.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the Supreme Court overturn Roe v Wade and this has returned the abortion decision back to the states. You also saw another Supreme Court decision to allow people to possess guns according to your Second Amendment. You recently saw another decision by the New York Supreme Court that struck down any right to vote for illegal immigrants. These decisions were based on a proper interpretation of your Constitutions that does not allow the Democrats to rule over your rights. These decisions could cause some violent protests from your radical left people. Pray that your police can control any violence so you can prevent mob rule. All of these court decisions are common sense according to your Constitution which is your law of the land. Be prepared My people for more possible cheating in your mid term elections. If you see more obvious cheating, you could see a possible civil war.Pray for peace and freedom in your rights.”

Tuesday, June 28, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, the evil one world people and your leaders are preparing to survive in underground bunkers stored with plenty of food. They know there will be nuclear weapons used against America that will take down your national electric grid.Before any nuclear weapons could endanger your lives, I will send My Warning to prepare your people and warn them to come to My refuges when I give you My inner locution. After the Warning and the Conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges for protection from the evil ones and their weapons. My angels will place an invisible shield over My refuges so your enemies cannot see you. My angels will also shield you from any bombs or viruses. Trust in My protection during the tribulation of the Antichrist.Have no fear because I will lead My angels and people to victory over the evil ones, and My faithful will come into My Era of Peace.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2022: (St. Peter and St. Paul)
    Jesus said: “My son, in the reading today you heard how an angel released St. Peter from his chains and led him outside the city of Jerusalem. You had a flashback to a church in Rome where St. Peter’s chains in Jerusalem were miraculously joined together with his chains in Rome. In the Gospel you heard how I asked My apostles who I am. Then St. Peter proclaimed: (Matt. 16:16) ‘Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ This was St. Peter’s testimony to his belief in Me. Then I established My Church on the rock of St. Peter. (Matt.16:18-19) ‘And I say to thee, thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven; and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.’ After St. Peter was the first Pope, you have seen a succession of Popes down through the years, and I have guided My Church. The Roman Catholic Church and My sacraments have the complete faith setting it apart from any other church or religion. Give thanks and praise to Me for setting up My Church and leaving you Myself in My Real Presence in My Blessed Sacrament.”

Mass intention for Maureen Marolly: Jesus said: “Maureen is with Me in heaven, and her miraculous oil will continue to help heal people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are reading about a committee that was hand picked by the Speaker of the House to try and make up a charge against President Trump. This is the fourth time these lying Democrats have attacked President Trump. The Democrats failed with their lies about a Russia collusion that went on for two years. They also failed twice to impeach President Trump with more lies. Your people can see that this investigation is another sham with more lies. The Democrats are also intimidating innocent people with false arrests and they have used the FBI to harass their political enemies. The Democrats are struggling to keep power when they are ruining your country’s economy, and they will lie, cheat, and fix elections to stay in power. If the Democrats continue to be seen as harassing their political enemies, this will hurt them in the mid term elections. Pray that you can have fair elections so these people will face the will of the people for the mid term elections.”

Thursday, June 30, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I give you a quote from Amos. (Amos 3:7) ‘Indeed the Lord God does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants, the prophets.’ Amos was chosen to prophesy against Israel for its many sins. The priest of Bethel told Amos to go to Judea and not prophesy against Israel. But because they worshiped other gods, Amos answered them: (Amos 7:16-17) ‘You say: prophesy not against Israel, preach not against the House of Isaac. Now thus says the Lord: your wife shall be made a harlot in the city, and your sons and daughters shall fall by the sword; your land shall be divided by measuring line, and you yourself shall die in an unclean land; Israel shall be exiled far from its land.’ Many of the prophets in Israel were killed because the leaders did not want to hear the chastisements of the prophets. Now, today I am telling America of its many sins and how the one world people are ruling over your land with lies and desires for power and riches. Because of your many abortions, sins of the flesh, and abuses of man with man, and woman with woman, you will see a similar fate as what befell Israel when you will suffer from war and the ravages of nature. You will be taken over by your enemies and suffer plagues. I will call My faithful to the safety of My refuges where My angels will shield them from any harm from the evil ones. If you refuse to obey My Commandments and do not repent of your sins, then My justice will fall on these evil ones. Be prepared for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist for there will be an evil worse than you have ever seen. My faithful will be protected, but the evil ones will suffer plagues and be killed by My punishment. Trust in Me to protect My faithful remnant.”

Prayer Group:

Jesus said: “My people, Russia has been blockading the Black Sea so the Ukraine cannot ship out grain to needy countries. The Russians are also using missiles to destroy any weapons being brought into the Ukraine. The Russians are taking more cities in Eastern Ukraine. There are even rumors that Russia wants to invade other NATO countries. The NATO countries are building up their arms so they are ready for any attack from Russia. Even Finland and Sweden want to join NATO for military protection. Pray that war does not spread beyond the Ukraine.”

Jesus said: “My people, your US Supreme Court has overturned Roe v Wade, and abortion now has to be decided at the state level. They also had a decision protecting the carrying of guns. Even the New York Supreme Court has stopped any illegal immigrants from voting in local elections. Only citizens are allowed to vote. There has been some backlashes with fires started at Right to Life buildings. These incidents need to be prosecuted. Pray for more babies to be saved where abortion can now be restricted.”

Jesus said: “My people, many people are being tested by inflated prices at the gas pump and high prices for food in your stores. Inflation is still a problem at such a high rate. Those people, who go from paycheck to paycheck, are having a hard time paying for food, gas, taxes, and higher utility bills. Inflation is like an unbearable tax that is rising faster than any pay raises. Keep praying that people can find enough money to pay for their needs. Some people have to rely on food stamps or food shelves to provide for their food for their families.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Supreme Court passed another decision that the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) does not have the authority to control smokestack limits that coal plants could not pass. Some areas in the US use coal for power plants. In China and Russia, they are using many coal fired power plants, and they are not restricted in their emissions. So the US should not be restricted either. The Green New Deal is not realistic because you are still dependent on fossil fuels for the bulk of your energy needs. Your political proponents of these green plans are hypocrites when they still ride around in gasoline cars and planes using aviation fuels. Other nations are putting out much more pollution than America. That is why it is illegal for the EPA to force strict emission limits on cars and factories. Unless all countries restrict emissions equally, it is not right that government can force such strict emission limits on your people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how you need to change your oil for your cars and vans. Diesel trucks need to change their oil even more frequently. There were some stories that diesel oil could be getting scarce when some mixtures may not be available to provide enough diesel oil. If truckers cannot change their oil, this could slow down your food deliveries. Pray that your truckers can find enough diesel oil to keep their trucks running.”

Jesus said: “My people, there has been a lot of cheating with illegal ballots and excessive money being spent on elections by billionaires to control your government. Because the Democrats are ruining your economy with overspending, they know they could lose seats in this mid term election. This is why your people need to try and stop any cheating ballots. The Democrats want to keep control over your government, so they will resort to more cheating with absentee ballots which are hard to confirm signatures. When your votes are much more than the people who are registered in a district, this should cause an investigation in the courts. Pray for a fair election, or you could see a civil war.”

Friday, July 1, 2022: (St. Junipero Serra)
    Jesus said: “My people, when the Pharisees questioned why I ate with tax collectors and sinners, I responded: ‘The sick people need a physician for their spiritual lives. I came to save sinners and not the self-righteous.’ I also told them I desire mercy and not sacrifice. You all are sinners and in need of repentance in Confession at least once a month. Today’s feast of St. Junipero Serra is how he started the 21 Missions for helping the Indians, as these missions are all along the California coast. You, My son, have traveled these 21 Missions twice so you know where they are. Mission work is needed to spread My Word among the people. You have traveled for twenty-five years spreading My messages and helping the people in your ministry. I call on all of My faithful to share their faith with others, so these converts can come to know My love for them.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have talked to you before about what would happen if your electric grid was taken down and you had no way to start it up again. For the first few weeks people will think the power will come back on, then there would be major chaos and your stores would quickly run out of food. You may be able to run your propane generators for awhile until your fuel runs out. Think what would happen. Your refrigerators and freezers would not work. Your banks could only use cash until it was gone. Your water to the house and the natural gas may not work without electricity to run pumps that send it to your house. Your gasoline stations would not be able pump gas. You will have difficulty providing food and the means to cook it. Your only water may be coming from your water wells if they are still working. You could see bands of people looking to steal food. When your electric grid goes down for a long time, I will need to call My faithful to My refuges. My angels will shield you from people trying to break into your refuge. Your invisible shield will not let them see your house.My angels will shield you from harm and they will multiply your food, water, and fuels. Even without multiplication you could feed about forty people only for a year. You know how I am helping you to survive even now, but the coming tribulation could cause many to starve and die without food and water. Fuels will be a necessity to keep from freezing in the winter. Your wood piles and water well will be protected from vandalism, because My angels will only allow believers to enter your refuge. As you think about such a national disaster of losing your electricity, you might start thinking about storing food and water, as well as getting electric backups. Trust in Me and My angels at My refuges when this happens.”

Saturday, July 2, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, be thankful that you have fuel to power your power plants that provide your electricity, because at some time your power will be shut down. Some people cannot believe that your electricity will stop, but you know the Antichrist will have his reign. This means your country will be taken over, and evil will have its day. My faithful will be called to My refuges before the coming tribulation. You are living in the pre-tribulation days which will be ending in My time when the tribulation will begin. Be prepared to come to My refuges when I give you My inner locution. Your refuge life will be much different than your life now, and you will be fortunate to have some electricity from your solar panels.”

Jesus said: “My people, during your Covid shutdown, your parents got a chance to see all of the liberal ideas, as common core and sex education that your children were being brainwashed with. Your school books are distorting your American history and there is no word about Me in these courses. It is up to the parents to help teach your children about the faith and My sacraments. After seeing all of the liberal brainwashing, more parents are doing home schooling where their children are better prepared for life, and they know more about Me. The liberal teachers’ unions have pushed so many liberal ideas into your children, that they no longer think for themselves, but are molded into accepting communist ideas. You have a Democratic Republic, but your children rarely get taught the principles of freedom, and how your Constitution works in your three branches of government. Keep teaching your children about the faith and their prayers, and correct any errors that you see the teachers are making. The communists have infiltrated your school system, your churches, and your family values. You need to stand up and take back your God given freedoms, and teach your children to do the same.”

Sunday, July 3, 2022: (Our 57th Wedding Anniversary)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are reading how I sent out 72 deacons to harvest souls for My Church. The harvest is abundant, but there are not enough harvesters to go out into the field. Ask the harvest master to send more laborers out for the harvest of souls. You had one priest ordained yesterday, but you need to replace the priests who have died this year. This is why I keep asking My faithful to pray for more vocations to the priesthood. They take My place at Mass and in the confessional. Be thankful also that you have priests to offer Mass and give you My sacraments. I thank all of My faithful and you, My son and daughter, who have been ministering on your many trips around the world for years.”

Jesus said: “My son, I want to wish you a happy 57th Wedding Anniversary in your dedicated marriage. You have wondered if you will live to see My victory, but you have faith that I will keep My promise that you will soon be living at your refuge during the tribulation. You are about to see some miraculous feats that I will perform to help you in your mission to help save souls. I have been showing you some messages of what it will be like when your people will lose their electricity. The war in the Ukraine is just the beginning of the takeover by the one world people in their ‘Great Reset’.There will be a World War III and you will see Russia and China will be joined in fighting you, even with nuclear weapons. You will soon see a limited nuclear war and several missiles will get through your defenses, and they will take out your electric grid. The evil ones will run to their bunkers in their underground cities, but before your electricity is lost, I will quickly bring My Warning and your time will be frozen so people will have a chance to convert their lives to believers.After your Conversion time, I will call you to My refuges so you will be protected from any harm from the bombs or any viruses. Trust in Me that these things will be happening soon, and you will help lead your people at your refuge. My angels will protect you and provide for your needs. Then you and your wife will both bi-locate to other refuges to assure them of My coming victory over the evil ones.”

Monday, July 4, 2022: (Independence Day)

Jesus said: “My people, I have St. Michael protecting your country, but the evil ones are trying to take away your freedoms. You have prospered for many years because of your good family life and your love for Me in attending Sunday Mass. You have seen in Europe and other places where there is low Sunday Mass attendance. The liberal communists have been undermining your three pillars of faith in church, your school system, and your family structure. When these pillars are weakened, your country will cease to be great, when you have lost faith in Me. Today, you are celebrating your freedoms from England, but you have had to take up arms to maintain your freedom. You have struggled much to gain your freedoms, so do not let the evil ones steal them away from you like they stole your 2020 election.Give praise and thanks to Me for your free country, but you will need to keep fighting to keep it free.”

Tuesday, July 5, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, My first Commandment is to worship only Me, and not the golden calf, or any of your earthly things. If you put Me at the center of your lives, you will be on the right road to heaven. In the Gospel I was casting out demons and healing the sick. I also gave power to My apostles to perform miracles of healing. By such signs the people came to believe in Me and My apostles. Many people were converted to the faith. I again spoke of an abundant harvest, but the laborers are few who are led to be priests and missionaries. I keep calling on My faithful to go out to help convert souls while you still can. The more you share your faith with others, the more graces you will have.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

July 14, 2022
    Wednesday, July 6, 2022: (St. Maria Goretti)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Israelites and the Samarians built altars and shrines to their gods, but their hearts were cold to Me. I was constantly raising up prophets in Israel so the people could change their hearts to love Me. But these cold hearted people killed the prophets because they loved their sins more than Me. So it is important to love Me from your heart instead of just saying the words. In the Gospel I named My apostles and I gave them the power to heal sickness and cast out demons. Then I sent them out two by two to the lost people of Israel and not the pagan countries. They were to declare ‘The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ St. Maria Goretti refused to have relations with a man who raped her and stabbed her to death. She protected her virginity even at twelve years old, and she forgave her killer. Young women should follow her example, and avoid relations until after they are married.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have used the Georgia Guidestones as a sign of the desire of the one world people to greatly reduce the population of the world. This monument was recently destroyed and leveled. There were New Age commandments written in eight different languages on the four pillars of stone. In the first commandment it spoke of reducing the current eight billion people down to 500 million people. This is also the desire of Satan who is behind abortion, euthanasia, wars, viruses, and vaccines which are all about killing people. The one world people might react to this destruction, and possibly rebuild a bigger rock formation as the Stonehedge of the West. This was a significant blow to the symbol of the one world people’s plan for taking over the earth. They truly are using the ‘Great Reset’ to prepare the world for the Antichrist’s world reign during the tribulation. Trust in My protection at My refuges during the tribulation.”

Thursday, July 7, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, when I sent My apostles out to spread My Word, they were to teach ‘The Kingdom of God is at hand.’ I gave them advice to pack no bag, take no money, and do not take an extra cloak. For the worker is worth his keep. It is difficult to travel so light, but I wanted them to live in faith that I would provide for their needs. Even today, I will help all of My faithful missionaries who are spreading My Word. My son, when you go out to give your talks, your host provides your travel money, food, and a place to stay. I pray that more faithful would spread My Word, and you can pray for more vocations to the priesthood. Missionaries have a special calling because they must have full trust in Me to carry on their work. Continue to pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer for your protection in your travels.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have witnessed the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones that had commandments of the new world order. An explosion took down one stone pillar and the construction crew took down the rest of this monument. You have quoted the first commandment that reads: ‘Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. The one world people want to reduce the population, especially using a pandemic virus and bad vaccines. Pray that My faithful will be protected at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are hearing your New York State governor has signed new laws about not being able to carry guns in any public space. She also signed more abortion laws. Both of these laws are in direct defiance of the Supreme Court decisions on abortion and on carrying guns. It would take some time to reject these laws through the Supreme Court. Pray that your Supreme Court will uphold their decisions and strike down these recent New York laws.”

Jesus said: “My people, the governor in California has put a law on the books that favored union truck drivers. Now thousands of non-union truck drivers cannot deliver truckloads in California. This could shut down many stores and businesses who do not have their own drivers and do not have union truck drivers. Such unfair laws are more means that the one world people are using to create a nationwide famine. Pray that your people are able to get enough food to eat and enough gas to drive your car.”

Jesus said: “My people, your country and other countries are sending many more weapons into the Ukraine to help them in their fight against Russia. With each shipment, the weapons have a longer range and are more powerful. The Russians are slowly taking more cities in Eastern Ukraine. If Russia takes over most of the Ukraine, this could embolden Russia to attack other NATO countries. Pray that this war could be stopped.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen China sending many aircraft into Taiwan’s airspace. Now China is using reconnaissance planes so they can take pictures of Taiwan’s defenses so they will know where to attack first. It is just a matter of time when China will carry out their military attack on Taiwan. It will be a hard time for your military to make any defense of Taiwan. The trade repercussions could be a disaster to your country’s economy. You receive billions of dollars of goods from China that could be stopped very suddenly. This is why you should not be depending on China for so many imports that could be stopped. America needs to start making more of your vital supplies in your own country, or you will have too many shortages to run your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, I keep reminding your people to avoid taking any computer chip in the body which is the mark of the beast. Do not worship the Antichrist, and do not look at his eyes because he could cause you to worship him. When the mark of the beast is mandated, I will call all of My faithful to My refuges so you can be protected from the Antichrist and his agents.This will bring My Warning to protect you. This is an important message because you will need to be at My refuges during the Antichrist’s tribulation. My angels will make you invisible and they will shield you from any bombs or viruses. Trust in My protection for your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a planned world famine as you are seeing many fires at your food processing centers.It is getting harder for your farmers to produce the food you need because the fertilizers, seeds, and farm machines are more expensive. The farmers are subject to what the going price for crops are set which may not be enough money to make a profit. If the farmers and truckers cannot stay in business, then your food will be scarce to find at any price. Pray for your people that you can get enough food to eat, especially if your world famine is severe.”

Friday, July 8, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I cautioned My apostles that I was sending them out to some people who will be like wolves that will persecute them. They did suffer and all but St. John were martyred for their faith in Me. Today, you are seeing persecution for standing up against abortion, euthanasia, and taking the poisonous Covid shots that I told you not to take. The latest Supreme Court decision against Roe v Wade has stirred up the pro-death people, and you are more divided in the red and blue states over the abortion issue. A time is coming when the left people will persecute you for speaking out in My Name against abortion and other gender issues. The communists are atheists and they will harass those people who proclaim My Word of truth. They will try to make you into second class citizens, and if you refuse to take the mark of the beast, they will even try to kill you. You, My son, will see even more severe threats when your website will be shut down and they will stop your books and movies. Fear not because you will be protected by My angels at your refuge. Trust in Me to multiply your food, water, and fuels for all of the people who I will send to your refuge. Be ready for the evil ones who will want to kill My faithful, but My angels will not let them enter My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have read in the recent Gospels how I bestowed a gift of healing on My apostles through the power of the Holy Spirit. My faithful have also been given a gift of healing from the Holy Spirit when you received My sacrament of Confirmation. You have prayed over people with the Good Friday oil and the oil you received from Maureen M. I told you in previous messages that healing can happen when the healing person has faith that I can heal someone, and the person praying for a healing also has to believe that I can heal that person.Trust in My power and the Holy Spirit to heal people. Unless My Name is used in the healing, it will not be done.”
    N.B. The healing of the Lord does not require a photograph.”

Saturday, July 9, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have told you that I only want you to pray for healing in My Name only. In the Gospel I told you that all things in nature I have revealed to you with no secrets. I do not want you to be deceived by the evil one. You are well versed in how anything connected with New Age, is not from Me, but from the evil one.You were acquainted with a machine that uses a photograph, but you also know this is connected to New Age power of the devil, and not My power. Avoid having anything to do with such evil power because it is not from Me. Your research should give proof to My Word that this is strictly New Age. I am giving you these words of wisdom because you were deceived about such a healing power years ago. Trust in Me to lead you on the right path away from the evil distractions of New Age powers.”

Jesus said: “My son, I told you that St. Joseph would be your contractor for expanding your refuge to hold a large number of people who will come slowly to your refuge. You received a statue of St. Joseph and he thanks you for putting it up on your altar. This new building of St. Josephwill be built in one day, and he will take care of the building with My angels. He will supply you with My help for all of the food, water, and fuels that will be needed. Yes, he will provide the elevators, the electricity, and even the latrines, so have no worries.You will have a large church for Adoration and Mass for the thousands of people. I will have some priests come to help you with Mass and Confessions. This refuge space will be expanded to house the people and a new church. This church will be named after St. Joseph. Give praise and thanks to Me for I will multiply all that is needed for the people to survive who come here. You will need a committee of twenty people to lead each group of one thousand people. You will help with the planning and organizing of this refuge. Trust in Me that I will have My angels carry out what is needed.”

Sunday, July 10, 2022: (Good Samaritan)
    Jesus said: “My people, there are many people who read My Commandments and know them, but they need to move this head knowledge down into their hearts. It is by your actions and good deeds that I know you are putting your love of neighbor into fruitful actions. I look into the heart to see the intentions of your actions, if you are doing things for the right motive. Some people do things for show, or to make a profit for themselves at the expense of others. So when you help someone, do things out of the kindness of your heart without looking for a reward. In doing so, you will receive your reward in heaven. Even when you pray your daily prayers, make good intentions for your family and friends. When you do good things in secret, your heavenly Father will reward you in secret as well. I love all of you so much, and I expect that you love Me and your neighbor as well.”

Monday, July 11, 2022: (Funeral Mass for Deacon Robert Burke)
    Jesus said: “My people, Robert served well in all of his missions as an attorney, a husband and father to his children, and a deacon of My Church. He will be missed by his family and friends. He loved his wife, Kathryn, and his children so much. He will be praying for all of his family and friends. He met his son in heaven. Give thanks to Me for his wonderful life.”
    Robert said: “Good-bye my Kathryn and my dear family. I love all of you so much, and I am sorry I had to leave you.”

Jesus said: “My people, the war in the Ukraine is favoring Russia because they are destroying every building in the Ukrainian cities, leaving no place to hide and take cover. Your country has been sending billions of dollars worth of weapons to the Ukraine. This aid money is driving up your National Debt and weakening your own defenses.Your inflation rate is continuing to increase, and more spending on weapons will only raise it more. Your National Debt is getting worse when you have to pay higher interest rates for your debt. Your Budget is spending much more than you are taking in with taxes. At a certain point you will have difficulty even paying this interest on your debt. Pray that you can start cutting your deficits and stopping your wars.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2022: (St. Henry)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are in a struggle between the Green New Deal people and those people who favor using fossil fuels. You recently have seen a government breakdown in Sri Lanka because the people do not have fuel for their cars, and the farms are not producing food as they should with the old farming methods that worked. This country tried to implement the Green New Deal that has left them with little fuel and farms that cannot be maintained. Wind and solar energy cannot provide enough energy to run your economy. That is why this Green New Deal policy is a complete failure. Those countries who are foolish enough to pursue this Green policy as in America, will see failure as well. Biden is pursuing oil in countries who promote communism or terrorism, when he could produce your fuels in your own country. You may need to change your leadership, or you will see famine and no fuels. Famine will be gripping the world due to war and your failed policies in government which are trying to follow the Green New Deal. If you do not want to be in the food lines, then have some stocked up food as I have been telling you.You have irresponsible people running your country into a communist state. Be prepared to come to My refuges for food, water, and fuels which I will multiply.”

Jesus said: “My son, I have warned you before that the evil axis of powers is ready to send missiles to destroy your sin cities and your electric grid. This axis includes Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran where any one, or all of them could send missiles to defeat you. You will see several sin cities destroyed as I told you, and your country would be taken down to make way for the Antichrist’s reign.Before these missiles could kill people, I will bring My Warning to give people one last chance to repent of their sins and be converted to believe in Me. Those people, who believe in Me, will be protected at My refuges. After the six weeks of the Conversion time, I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges. My angels will make you invisible, and My angels will put a shield over My refuges that will protect My people from bombs, viruses, and even comets. Once you are safely in your refuges, then the evil ones will send their missiles to try and destroy your people.I will protect you from the Antichrist and his demons, and I will destroy all of the evil ones and cast them into hell. Then I will renew the earth, and I will bring My believers into My Era of Peace. Trust in Me that I will carry out My justice on all of the evil ones.”

Thursday, July 14, 2022: (St. Kateri Tekakwitha)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have had new protections from abortion in the red states after your Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade. The blue states have been passing unusual means to allow abortions, and even have been offering money to pay for out of state people to have abortions. Your Biden government is also offering money to pay for abortions in states that forbid it. You also are seeing your children being abused by some parents and other predators. Pray for the protection of your children at all ages. You also need to have parents provide the sacraments of Baptism, Penance, Holy Communion, and Confirmation for their children. Some parents are even home schooling their children so they are not brainwashed with atheistic communism in the public schools and colleges. Pray to protect your children and grandchildren’s souls because of all of the evil in your society.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have been to Auriesville, N.Y. and to Kateri Tekakwitha’s tomb up in Canada. She was a brave saint who cared for the small pox victims, and she died from this same disease as well. You originally gave this statue of Kateri to your daughter, Catherine, with the intention that Kateri would protect her soul.” Kateri said: “My son, I have been praying for Catherine’s soul as you requested, and I will continue to pray for her and your family.”

Jesus said: “My son, your inflation rate of 9.1% in June will cause your Federal Reserve to raise your borrowing rate another .75%. All of your country’s overspending is the main cause of your inflation.You are seeing your Social Security Administration will be raising your monthly payout with a cost of living of over 10%. It is hard for people, who do not make much money, to keep up with your food and gas price increases when their pay raises are not as much. Many people, are using food stamps and local food shelves in order to get enough food to eat. Your people can call on Me in faith and I will multiply your food. My people will eventually need to come to My refuges for food and protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Democrat leaders are not accepting the Supreme Court decisions without a fight. They are making more plans to take over your mid-term elections and cheat in the voting more than in 2020.They want to stack the Supreme Court with three or more new Justices. They also want to have the United Nations overrule your Supreme Court decisions. The Democrats are trying to control your elections so they can stay in control of your country, even if their actions are unconstitutional. Pray for fair elections, or you could see riots in your streets. You may need to come to My refuges for your food and protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, this war between Russia and the Ukraine is interrupting the normal distribution of grain crops to the starving people in Africa. Up to now Russia has been blockading these shipments. Pray that this food can be sent to those countries who could be close to starvation. Focus your prayers on Russia that they will allow this transfer of food to the needy countries.”

Jesus said: “My people, Russia is using a scorched earth policy to drive out the Ukrainian people and their army by grinding away at taking territory. They are using the brute strength of their tanks, artillery, and their air force to keep destroying more cities. Such a brutal war of attrition is taking a toll in lives lost on both sides. Keep praying that this war could be stopped.”

Jesus said: “My son, pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer for your safety both coming and going. Call on Me and I will send My angels to protect your car from any accidents.Take enough stops to keep up your health, and be thankful for those people who will help you along the way. I will be watching over you so you can return in time for your Zoom Conference on Wednesday. Continue your daily rosaries over these five days.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have asked My believers to use their backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags on your way to My refuges.In your vision you could see many tents set up as the believers arrived slowly and they had to wait until they could find the places they could take during the coming tribulation. Be thankful that My angels will protect you and multiply your food, water, and fuels. Trust in Me that I can supply all of your needs, so you can survive the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. I love all of you, so be ready to live a demanding refuge life as a Christian community. Keep your focus on your daily Adoration hours to give you the physical and spiritual strength you will need to endure the tribulation.”

Friday, July 15, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, the priest in His homily encouraged you to center your lives around Me. In the vision you saw some loud speakers and My faithful are called to shout My Word from the rooftops that all of the people will hear My Word and obey My Commandments. Repent of your sins and come to Me in Confession so you can have a clean soul that is worthy to receive Me without mortal sin.I bless you My son and My daughter so you will have a safe trip in sharing My Word to everyone you meet. Trust in Me and you will be saved.”

Saturday, July 16, 2022: (Our Lady of Mt. Carmel)
    Jesus said: “My son, I gave you a message before that I love the Latin Mass because of the reverence to Me in My Blessed Sacrament. The Novus ordo Mass is accepted by My Church, but I love the Latin Mass more. It is proper if you receive Me on the tongue for Holy Communion, but it is also acceptable to receive Me in the hand. I am happy that you are giving your talks in front of the people again after your Covid shutdown. You share My messages on your Zoom Conference, but it is more of a personal touch to speak in person.”

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel said: “My dear children, I encourage my children to pray my full daily rosary which means all 15 decades.I also want you to wear my brown scapular, as this is my mantle of protection every day. If necessary, you can replace an old scapular that has gotten tattered. Have all of your children pray my rosary and wear my scapular of love.”

Jesus said: “My people, those people, who are at My refuges, need to have faith that My angels will protect them from the evil ones. When you desire to have a refuge, you can have a priest consecrate your land, or you could make a cross using blessed salt in front of your house.I will help direct you in what is needed for your refuge. Just call on Me in prayer to tell you what you need. I have told you before that My angels are protecting My refuges even now. I love My people and I want to protect you throughout the tribulation at My refuges. Continue to have trust in My miracles and have faith in My multiplication of your food, water, and fuels. On this property you have desired to have a refuge here, and I will honor your wish to help protect your people during the tribulation time.”

Sunday, July 17, 2022;
    Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with this Gospel of Martha and Mary. Martha was welcoming Me and she was worried about acts of hospitality in providing water to wash My feet and food for the meal. Mary loved Me so much, and she gave her full attention to My words. Mary chose the better part because she wanted to be close to Me. I really want My faithful people to be like each of Martha and Mary. Let Me be the focus, or the center of your life. When you wake up in the morning, you greet Me in prayer and consecrate everything you will do up for Me. You thank Me for each day of your life, and you carry on both your physical and spiritual duties. You need to set aside some time for your daily rosaries and your Divine Mercy Chaplet. Those people, who are close to Me, will start their day with Mass in the morning. You do your work in the yard, or at your job in a factory. You take care of your family in your children and your spouse, if you are married. My son, you have been asked to do a little more with your nightly Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. By doing everything for Me, your daily chores are like little prayers that please Me. Keep living your life around Me, so I am very familiar with who you are. So when you die and come to heaven, I will welcome you as part of My family. Those people, who do not make Me a part of their lives, will come to their judgment, and I will say that I do not know them, and they will be sent to hell for not loving Me and not repenting of their sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you read how I came to Martha and Mary’s house to stay overnight. I was preaching: ‘The Kingdom of God is at hand.’ It is the more important thing that you listen to My words of eternal life for your soul. This is the better part that Mary chose to be attentive to, and it will not be taken away from her. In the first reading Abraham greeted three strangers who were really angels. He provided them food from his own animal and he gave them drink. Then one of the strangers said to Abraham: ‘When I will return, your wife Sarah will bear a son.’ Even though Abraham and Sarah were childless and beyond childbearing age, Abraham believed that God could do the impossible. Sarah did conceive and had a son called Isaac.”

Monday, July 18, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am warning My faithful that the persecution of Christians will become more obvious. A time is coming when the evil ones will be taking down any religious websites. There will be evil ones removing all of your outdoor statues, or they will send you to jail if you do not remove them.As time gets closer to the tribulation, the evil ones will come door to door to remove any holy statues or pictures in your homes. The UN troops in black will also come door to door to force the mark of the beast on everyone.When this is about to happen, I will bring My Warning and My Conversion time of six weeks.Trust in Me to bring My angel protection before your lives are threatened. I will call My faithful to My refuges before the computer chip in the body will be mandated. Trust in My angel protection and have no fear of the evil ones.”

Tuesday, July 19, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you empty seats on the altar as a sign that your churches will be forced to close again.You will see another emergency shutdown from some diseases that will be spread in the chemtrails.There will be more sicknesses caused by the one world people. Refuse to take any mandated vaccines because they will harm your body worse than the Covid shots.This will be another attempt to take over your country and stop the mid-term elections. If your lives are threatened, I will have to call you to the safety of My refuges. At some time you will also see some changes in the Vatican in Rome. I am warning My faithful not to be a part of a one world religion, and stay with My teachings according to the Bible. Be prepared, My people, if you are called to My refuges. You will see wars and attempts for a takeover of your country. Trust in Me that I will protect and feed My faithful.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com
    Wednesday, July 20, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, the first people in the parable of the Sower were the seed that fell on rocky ground, or on the path where they heard My Word, but it did not touch their hearts. Satan quickly distracted them from Me because they were not rooted in faith. The next people were the seed that fell among the thorns. These people received My Word with joy at first, but over time their faith was choked off by the desires and distractions of the world. The last kind of people represent the seed that fell on good soil that produced fruit by thirty, sixty, and one hundred fold. This represents My faithful people who heard My Word and put it into action by evangelizing souls. Some of these people had different gifts so they were able to do better than others. The more gifts of faith that you receive from Me, the more is expected of you to produce fruit even to one hundred fold. It is up to My faithful to preach My Good News to everyone, but I will direct you to those people who have the best chance of being saved. You will receive your heavenly reward for all of your efforts to convert souls. Keep your focus on Me and you will be with Me in My heavenly love for all eternity.”
    Jesus said: “My people, most refuges have an independent source of water, either by a stream, or a water well. It is important to keep checking that your water well is working. You need to run it every so often. You can add a little chlorine bleach to cut down on any coliform bacteria in your water well. It is also good to have some fresh water stored in your barrels or five gallon jugs. You also need to test your water well pump to make sure it is pumping water to your 20 gallon reservoir. Having a good fresh water source is a necessity you need to be able to count on.”
    Thursday, July 21, 2022: (St. Lawrence of Brindisi)
    Jesus said: “My people, I spoke in parables so that those people, who believe in Me, would understand, but those people, who did not believe in Me, would be confused. Blessed are those people, who hear My Word, and understand the meaning of My words. In the Scriptures you hear Me explaining My parables to My apostles, so they could learn what I was teaching. Many people longed to hear My Word, but did not hear it. They wanted to see the Messiah, but they did not see Me. My people of faith today, can now know the meaning of My parables because you have the Gospels of the four evangelists. You have My calling to go out and evangelize the people, so you can help save souls by your example.”
    Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, you just visited a life size replica of Noah’s Ark. Your refuges will be the new Arks all over the world. (Matt. 24:36-39) ‘But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but the Father only. And as it was in the days of Noah, even so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day Noah entered the Ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and swept them all away; even so will be the coming of the Son of Man.’ My people, I will protect you at My refuges with My angels throughout the whole tribulation. Trust in Me that I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”
    Jesus said: “My son, you have been giving instructions to some people how to set up refuges for the end times. You recently helped one man to make his decision to consecrate his spacious farm to the Lord by making a cross with Blessed Salt in front of his house. You also told him to have a water well made along with some cots or sleeping bags. He could use his large propane tank to run a generator for his electricity. My son, you have made your own refuge with My instructions. Your guardian angels will lead people to My refuges at the proper time.”
    Jesus said: “My son, I have asked you to spread My Word as you did this last weekend when you gave your talks in Ohio and Indiana. You took a long trip by car over twenty hours so you could see your friend’s new refuge that had a large hunting lodge. I will have My angels help prepare what is needed at My refuges. On large farms I will multiply the buildings, and on small lots I will build high rise buildings as St. Joseph will build in your backyard.”
    Jesus said: “My people, just as people criticized Noah for building a large Ark in a desert, so you will see criticism for setting up a refuge Ark with food and the means for independent living. I told you the evil ones will shut down your website, and I will need to have My angels protect you from vandals or thieves who may want to steal your wood and food. Have no fear because My angels will not allow any non-believers to enter your refuge. You will be blessed to have St. Joseph be your contractor to build a large high rise building and a church to house 5,000 people. Give thanks and praise to Me for helping you to expand your refuge.”
    Jesus said: “My people, for those people, who do not have a refuge, you need to have a backpack or roller board that is packed with some food, water, and clothes. When I give My inner locution to My believers, you need to leave your house within 20 minutes. I will have your guardian angels lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge, and you will not return to your home. Your angel will put an invisible shield over you, as you will not be seen leaving your house. Take your backpack in your vehicle, and also take your tent and a sleeping bag for putting up for a few days. When you come to a refuge, you will see a luminous cross in the sky. When you look on this cross, you will be healed of any illness.”
    Jesus said: “My son, you have had five refuge practice runs to show people how you can live independently from your outside services. You will have water from your wells, fuels to cook and keep you warm, and lodging with cots to sleep. You will have two meals a day with your dried food and flour to make your bread. You will have daily Holy Communion from a priest or from My angels. You will assign hours around the clock before My Blessed Sacrament at your Perpetual Adoration. Trust in My angels to multiply your food, water, fuels, and places to sleep. You will be praying your daily prayers and you will have a much stronger spiritual life than you had before.”
    Jesus said: “My son, I know you are about to turn 80 years old and I have promised you that you will live to enter My Era of Peace. I do not give you dates because only My Father in heaven knows the day of victory over the evil ones. Your job is to be prepared spiritually and physically for the coming tribulation. This means you need to have your refuges ready to receive My faithful, and the faithful need to have their bags ready to come to My refuges.My angels will protect you on your way to My refuges, and while you are at My refuges with an invisible shield. Be thankful that I will be with you in My Blessed Sacrament to protect you and provide for your needs.”
    Friday, July 22, 2022: (St. Mary Magdalene)
    Jesus said: “My people, you remember this beautiful account of Mary Magdalene that you had during your Easter Sunday readings. There was an unexpected disappearance of My Body that no one knew where I was at the empty tomb. Even My angels told the people: ‘Why are you looking for the living God among the dead, because He has risen.’ Mary Magdalene then was blessed to see Me in My resurrected Body. She reported to My apostles all that I spoke to her, and that she had seen Me. My apostles did not want to believe her at first that I had resurrected. Later, they believed when I appeared to all of My apostles. I told them that they believed because they saw Me, but blessed are those people, who believe in My Resurrection, yet they did not see Me. You feel the warm love I had for Mary when I called her name, ‘Mary’. I show My love to all of My faithful, and you have a taste of heaven when you receive Me worthily in Holy Communion at every Mass. Keep focusing your life around Me in all that you do, and you will see your reward in heaven.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more problems in the West with record high temperatures and very low humidity. The rivers and lakes are at record low levels. It is hard to find water sources because of the very low rainfall. There are some fires that are going on every year. Even Europe is dealing with droughts and fires. People out West cannot have enough water to keep grass green, so many are making rock gardens for their land by their houses. People, who are bordering on the ocean, are purifying salt water to make enough fresh water. Your people around the Great Lakes are blessed to have so much fresh water available. Out West they are rationing water to have enough for everyone. They also are having problems with rolling blackouts of electricity because of the power needed for air conditioning. You will be using all of your refuge fuels, water, and food when you will see the coming global famine. When the famine and droughts get worse, you may have to come to My refuges for your survival.”
    Saturday, July 23, 2022: (Funeral Mass for Mary Carey)
    Mary said: “I am happy to see all of my family at church to honor me at my funeral. I am also thankful to see some of My Holy Name of Jesus friends. I met my husband, Bob, as I died. I am so joyful to be free of my body’s restrictions, and to be in the heavenly presence of my Lord. I will continue praying for the souls of my family. I love all of you and we will meet again in heaven.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you will see your liberal government push for a cashless society, meaning they want to take all cash out of circulation.They may even resort to saying that cash is worthless so people will not use it. This making cash worthless would be a hardship on people who have large amounts of dollars. This would be similar to when gold was outlawed during the World Wars. The new digital dollar is planned to be controlled by the central Federal Reserve bank.This would put control of your money into the hands of a few rich bankers. Only Congress was meant to control the issuing of money according to your Constitution. This has already been taken over by the one world bankers in the Federal Reserve back in 1913. This new cashless plan is therefore against your Constitution. This digital money could quickly lead up to a mandated chip in the body for all buying and selling. I have told you when they mandate the mark of the beast in your body, this will be the control preparing you for the takeover by the Antichrist. Refuse to take a computer chip in your body, and refuse to worship the Antichrist, or you will be on the road to hell. When the chip in the body is mandated, I will bring My Warning, and I will call My faithful to My refuges.The one world people want to control your minds with these chips in the body, so refuse to take it in your body, and come to My refuges. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you from the evil ones, and I will provide for your needs.”
    Sunday, July 24, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I know before you ask Me, when you are confronted by the evil ones. Today’s Gospel tells you how when you ask for My help in prayer, you will receive help from My angels. This is especially needed when your lives are in danger from the one world people. In the first reading with Abraham, he asked Me to spare the lives in Sodom and Gomorrah if there were only ten faithful people there. I told him I would spare the city if I found ten faithful people present. Later, Lot and his family had to be escorted out of Sodom by My angels because their lives were being threatened. Once the holy people were removed, I brought down fire and brimstone that killed all of the evil people in Sodom and Gomorrah. I performed the same saving action for Noah and his family when they were safe in the ark. Then I brought a flood that killed all of the evil people. Even now I am again calling on My refuge builders to set up refuges that will be like arks of protection by My angels. After the Warning and the Conversion time, I will call My faithful to My refuges where My angels will put a shield over My refuges from viruses, bombs, and even My Comet of Chastisement.Once My faithful are safely protected at My refuges, I will bring My victory over the evil ones with My Comet that will kill the evil ones and I will send them into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring My believers into My Era of Peace for your reward of staying faithful to My Commandments. Rejoice in My victory as I will save My faithful remnant.”
    Monday, July 25, 2022: (St. James)
    Jesus said: “My people, do not worry about losing your money, and do not worry if the Democrats keep cheating to win your elections. All of these things are temporary, but remember your souls are eternal. It is up to everyone’s free will choice whether they want to be with Me in heaven, or if they want to be with the devil in hell. I am giving My faithful hope, even if your country is taken over by the evil ones. You will see the Antichrist be allowed to take over the earth for a short reign. Trust in My protection when I will call My believers to come to My refuges. Once I give you My inner locution to come to My refuges, I will have your guardian angels lead you with a flame to the nearest place of refuge. Once you arrive at My refuges, My angels will protect you from harm. You will look upon My luminous cross and be healed of all of your ailments. At the end of the Antichrist’s reign, I will bring My Comet of Chastisement, and in My victory, all of the evil ones will be killed and sent to hell. All of those people, who refuse to love Me, and refuse to repent of their sins, are on the road to hell forever. After the evil ones are cleansed from the earth, I will renew the earth, and I will bring My believers into My Era of Peace.”
    Tuesday, July 26, 2022: (St. Joachim and St. Anne)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Parable of the Sower is all about the judgment of souls. Every soul chooses their final destination by their own free will. You all will have one last chance to convert your lives to believers if you live until My Warning. In your life review and your mini-judgment, you will see how you stand before Me over your life’s actions. Those people, who see hell, will have a chance to repent and believe in My love. Your six weeks of Conversion time will be a chance for parents and grandparents to encourage their children to wake up and come to Me. There will be no evil influence during the Conversion time, so it will be easier to reach their souls. Those people, who do not change their direction, will stay with their original mini-judgment. Keep praying to save all of your children, or they could be lost by their own choosing.”
    St. Anne said: “My dear children, you have honored my feast day of July 26th for many years at St. Anne de Beaupre in Canada, and I have heard your prayers. Just like my daughter, Mary, we are praying for all of you to be saved, and we put our mantle of protection over those who pray the rosary and wear my daughter’s scapular. Keep praying to save souls, and we love all of you so much.”

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the days of Jeremiah, the prophets were harassed because of their messages of destruction for Israel’s sins of worshiping other gods than Me. Many of the prophets were killed, and that is why I assured Jeremiah of My protection. Even the prophets of today are also being criticized for the same reasons. The evil of this time is so focused on sexual changes and abortion. When you go against the sinful things of today, the Christians are the new target of the elites. My faithful will be facing more harassments for your belief in Me. This is why I am having My people set up refuges for your coming protection during the tribulation. Be ready to leave for My refuges with your backpacks. My refuge builders are checking that all of their preparations are working. Trust in My protection when you are at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the Bible it speaks of earthquakes, famine, and pestilence as viruses. These are the signs of the end times, and I have been warning My faithful to be ready to come to My refuges when I give you My inner locution. You will see My Warning come first, when everyone will face their own life review and mini-judgment. This will be followed by six weeks of a Conversion time without any evil influence. If people do not convert to believe in Me and repent of their sins, then they could be on the road to hell. Listen to My words of preparation because I will call you to My refuges to be protected from the evil ones during the coming tribulation. Those people, who believe in Me and repent of their sins, will be saved. Then I will bring them into My Era of Peace after I renew the earth. Trust in Me, and you will have your reward in heaven.”

Thursday, July 28, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, your main concern is where you want to spend your eternal life, and not in this temporary life. You are choosing between My narrow road to heaven, or the broad road to hell. For those souls, who desire to be with the Lord who loves you, then you need to make Me the center of your life, and repent of your sins. This means you can show Me your love by your daily prayers, and your love for your neighbor in doing good deeds for others. You can help others physically and spiritually by converting them to be believers in Me. Those faithful, who keep My Commandments of love, will receive their just reward in heaven. But those people, who ignore My love, and do not repent of their sins, will find punishment in hell. Choose eternal life with Me.”

Prayer Group:

Jesus said: “My people, I have said woe to America for all of the babies who are aborted by their mothers. You also are seeing many young children offered up at black masses. Babies are alive when they take body parts, and the evil one world people drink their blood to have their evil powers. I take the souls of these dead babies with Me up to heaven. You had your Supreme Court strike down your Row v Wade decision, but the evil ones are paying for women to abort their babies in red states. Your country will pay dearly for killing My babies when your country is taken over, and when some cities will be struck with nuclear weapons.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the floods of water from heavy rainfalls in Kentucky and Missouri. Pray for the victims who died, and for the people who lost their homes to the floods. These storms were unusually heavy rainfalls in lower areas. Pray that help with food and shelter could be shared for those people who were forced out of their homes by the floods. Help them in providing new homes where possible.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing your Federal Reserve increase your interest rates in an attempt to bring down your inflation rates. This could hurt young couples trying to buy a home, or buy a car with higher interest rates for borrowing money. Your banks are finally offering 1.5% CDs which is helpful for savers. It is hard for some to risk money in stocks when you appear to be entering into a recession. Pray that your people will be able to buy the food that is needed for their families.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are still suffering from 9% inflation and your expensive fuels and food in your stores. Some people are also seeing home prices rising and higher rents as well. Your workers are getting higher pay, but the increases are not keeping up with your inflated prices. You will start seeing more food shortages as cattle are dying from droughts, and you are seeing many fires intentionally set at your food processing centers. You are seeing the beginning of a global famine that is being caused in part by Russia’s war in the Ukraine. If food gets scarce, I will call My faithful to My refuges where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels.”

Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for running your water well for three days, and to power your water pump with your off-grid solar power. Everything ran well when the solar system powered your water pump to fill your reservoir of water. You also tried out your rechargeable battery lanterns that worked fine. I wanted you to make sure your important things worked for when people will come to your refuge and for other refuges as well. With some unexpected events coming quickly, you may be called to My refuges sooner than you think.”

Jesus said: “My people, at the end of the tribulation, you will have My punishment for America with My Comet of Chastisement.You are to put your black bags over your windows so you do not look out at My punishment. You will also need to burn your blessed candle during the three days of darkness. Have no fear because My angels will shield you from any harm from the evil bombs, and even the Comet of Chastisement.”

Jesus said: “My people, I warned you one last time to have everything working at your refuge for water, food preparation, bedding for many people, and fuels ready for cooking your meals and heating your refuges during the winter.I will have My angels warn you with My inner locution when I will call you to My refuges when your lives will be in danger. Trust in Me to protect you and provide you daily Holy Communion for your Perpetual Adoration. My spiritual food will nourish your souls and give you the strength and the courage that you will need to endure the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. I love all of you and you will be led into My Era of Peace.”

Friday, July 29, 2022: (Funeral Mass for Anthony Gaudino)

Jesus said: “My people, this Gospel is like a review of how much you helped Me in other people during your life. I was making a point that those people, who helped strangers with food, drink, and a place to stay, were really taking good care of Me. These people would be on the road to heaven. But those people, who did not reach out to help others, did not reach out to Me, and they lacked love and concern for others. This is putting them on the road to hell. You have one last chance at your judgment to show your love for Me. If you refuse My love, and refuse to repent of your sins, then you will be sent to the eternal flames of hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, Biden and the Democrats have caused your inflation by their overspending on your Covid pandemic, which was caused by your health officials and China. Then they claimed they needed to spend trillions of dollars to fix a problem that they created. When you analyze the actual spending of this money, it is likely that only 10% of this money was used for actually fighting Covid. The rest of the money they keep spending on their pet projects as the Green New Deal. But they used a vicious poisonous shot to try and kill the people with something that did not stop the Covid, but it ruined people’s immune systems.I told people not to take these shots, even when they forced people to get fired from their jobs if they refused to take it. Now you have another problem with not enough microchips because your greedy business people decided to farm out this production for cheap products. Your Congress has voted to spend more money to make chips in your own country, but this is just another lie to spend most of the money on the Democrats’ own projects. Another example is how they want to spend more money on fixing inflation which is worse, because this will add to your inflation. It is this overspending of trillions of dollars that is not needed, that is causing your inflation. The Democrats plan to tax the rich more which will not happen. Even the forgiveness of college loans will profit the rich, especially the Congress people themselves. The Democrats know they will be voted out of office for their reckless spending, so they will keep cheating in your elections to retain power.If your people do not overthrow your current Biden government with all of their cheating, then you will become a third world country like Venezuela. As your country is headed to a crash, you may have to come to My refuges for your protection from these atheists by My angels, and for your very survival.”

Saturday, July 30, 2022: (St. Peter Chyrsologus)

Jesus said: “My people, through all of the years I give you My prophets to encourage the people to follow My Commandments, or they could face My punishment. The people and the evil leaders turned on My prophets and killed many of them, because the leaders did not want to be told what to do. They also did not want to hear about My punishment for their sins. St. John the Baptist and Myself were killed because the king and the religious leaders wanted to keep their power over the people. Even today you are seeing your own leaders trying to keep their enemies or opposing politicians from taking away their power. These evil leaders do not want to hear about chastisements from My prophets either. These evil ones will put down any opposing message by canceling your communications, and they may threaten the lives of My prophets as well.Trust in My protection because I will bring down My punishment on your evil leaders and the evil people.”

Sunday, July 31, 2022:

Jesus said: “My people, do not worry about accumulating wealth only for yourself, but work on being rich with My graces. Be willing to share your money in charity, and your food with the hungry. Focus your attention more on heavenly treasures than on storing earthly things. Everything on earth is temporary, but heavenly things are eternal. This life is a test of your love for Me and for your neighbor. It is not meant to grow rich and seek power and possessions. You also need to share your faith in Me and be a good example of being a Christian for others to follow. It is better to share your possessions with others, than to be selfish to have them only for yourself. Your people also need to protect life and avoid abortion and any kind of killing. By your prayer and good deeds, I will see how much you love Me. Remember that without Me in your life, you are nothing. Pray for your families’ souls to have Me in their lives, so they will be on the right road to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Biden people are highly misled to think that your country could only run on renewable sources. Here is a 2021 estimate of how energy is obtained in your country: biomass 5.0%, hydroelectric power 2.3%, wind 3.4%, solar 1.5%, petroleum 36%, natural gas 32%, coal 11%, and nuclear 8.4%. You can see that only 12% of your sources are renewable. The power to run any electric vehicles comes from your fossil fuels, but your electric grid does not have the capacity to run thousands or millions of EV cars. Your Biden people are ruining your fossil fuel supplies, and that is why you have high fuels costs. There is no logical way you can replace gasoline driven cars with EV cars. You were energy independent before Biden, but your country needs to focus more on using and funding the fossil fuels, or your economy will fail in providing for the needs of your people. I said before that the Green New Deal is a complete failure as in Sri Lanka, and those people who follow such an impossible plan are doomed to failure.If you do not change your leadership, your country will crash and burn. Be prepared to come to My refuges, if you cannot change your leaders who are taking you down.”

Monday, August 1, 2022: (St. Alphonsus Liguori)

Jesus said: “My people, you read in today’s Gospel how I took pity on the 5,000 people who were listening to My words, but I was in a deserted place with no food. So I multiplied the two fish and five barley loaves for all of the people, and they collected twelve baskets of left over fragments. Even today, when I will call My faithful to My refuges, I will multiply your food, water, fuels, and even your places to sleep. Have no fear because My angels will protect you from harm with shields of invisibility and shields from bombs, viruses, and comets. After My victory over the evil ones, they will be cast into hell. I will then renew the earth and bring you into My Era of Peace after the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, this is a strange vision to understand. But I am showing you the beginning of a war between China and Taiwan. The arrows symbolize missiles that China will send all at once to try and destroy your Navy’s aircraft carriers. China’s Navy is getting larger and they want to challenge your ships and Taiwan itself. This military action could be the beginning of an effort for China to take Taiwan. You could possibly see some tactical nuclear weapons being used by both sides. Pray for peace, but Biden’s weakness is an invitation for China to take Taiwan, as Russia is invading the Ukraine.There was no weakness when Trump was in office. But Biden is compromised because his family has taken millions of dollars from China, for which he should be tried for treason against your worst enemy. Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges.”

Tuesday, August 2, 2022: (St. Peter Julian Eymard)

Jesus said: “My people, because of your weak leader in Biden, the communist countries will take advantage of a weak America, that you are not putting up a strong defense. This is why you are seeing these clouds of war that will be coming shortly. You already are seeing a constant war of Russia attacking the Ukraine. Be prepared for a possible war with China, as they want to take over the Pacific islands. You are always praying for peace, but the evil ones are moving toward a world takeover for the Antichrist to assume power. Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges.”