Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

April 6, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am giving you a message for all of My refuge builders to ponder. You have done a few practice runs for one day each time. Your prayer group members adapted well for your few days. You need to ask yourselves if you could live this way of heating, drinking water, preparing food, and praying without your TVs and cell phones. You need to have some stored food, and some fuels like wood, kerosene, and propane. You also have stored water, and a water well that could help your extra water needs. My angels will protect you at My refuges, and I will multiply what you need. You also will need some organization of jobs and constant prayer in a prayer room. To think of living independently for a long time with others is hard to imagine, but at least you are making efforts to be ready. Your events that lead up to the Antichrist’s takeover, are already planned by the evil ones, but My plans are for My faithful to come to My refuges. People need to have their backpacks or roller board’s packed and ready to leave in twenty minutes notice. You will need water bottles, some food, hygiene items, at least two changes of clothes, sleeping blankets, tents, and your holy sacramentals as Bibles, prayer books, rosaries, scapulars, and St. Benedictine blessed crosses. It would also be good to come to Confession often so you are ready spiritually as well as physically. Then when I call you to come to My refuges, you can leave quickly, led by your guardian angels. Pray for My refuge builders to have everything ready for the people to live there.”

April 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, it is inexcusable to send nerve gas and chlorine gas chemical weapons on Syria’s people. Assad continues to test your President and other countries with such cruel weapons that are killing children and adults. Now your President is planning an attack that could trigger a wider conflict with Russia and Iran. Pray that a larger war does not result. If these parties attack your bases in this area in response, then war could get worse. Pray for peace between these combatants.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are Scriptures that talk about a coming tribulation that will bring the Antichrist into power all over the world. I will not leave My faithful as orphans, but I am having My refuge builders set up refuges of protection where My angels will protect you from the evil ones. Only My faithful will have crosses on their foreheads that will allow them to enter My refuges. Because of this need for refuges, I want My people to take My message seriously, and prepare a backpack or suitcase to carry your things to the nearest refuge, when I will call you to leave. Trust in your guardian angels to lead you to the nearest refuge at the proper time.”

Jesus said: “My people, I allowed your current President to win his election as a short reprieve from the control of the evil one world people. I am emphasizing that his time as your leader is temporary, and you are seeing all the vicious attacks against him from both parties. You will be seeing world events getting more serious that could change the way you live. I can only warn you with My Warning and My call to My refuges. When your lives will be in danger, call on My help and My angels to protect you from the evil ones and the Antichrist.”

April 13, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, some of you are not aware of all that will be needed during the coming tribulation. In order to be protected from the Antichrist and the evil ones, you will need to come to one of My refuges that will be guarded by My angels. In order to enter My refuges, you will need to have a cross placed on your forehead by My angels. Only those people, who obey My laws and repent of their sins in Confession, will be able to receive this cross. My refuge builders have bought food, fuels, and sleeping cots to be multiplied for the people who will come. You could use water sources as wells, streams, or lakes for your water. Even stored water in your jugs or barrels could be multiplied. You will need spiritual preparations as well with your Mass preparations, Bibles, rosaries, and scapulars. Hopefully, you could have a priest for Mass and My sacraments. My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion if you do not have a priest. Use one of the consecrated Hosts in your monstrance for your perpetual Adoration. You should have one or two people praying at Adoration around the clock at every refuge. You will have My luminous cross above in the sky to heal your ills by looking on it. Give Me praise and thanks for all I have done, and all I will do to provide for all of the needs of your people at My refuges. My angels will put an invisible shield around every refuge to protect you from the evil ones.”

April 16, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, what you are seeing in these visions, are a new internet virus that will be launched on your internet with the intention of bringing down the internet and your electrical grid. This will be the first attack against your country that will be a consequence of your bombing Syria. If this fails, the one world people will find a way with the HAARP machine, or an ESP attack to bring down your electrical grid. You know the consequence of a long enduring power outage that could create a famine to kill a lot of your people. Only My refuges and the evil VIP people will survive with their underground cities. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for the survival of My faithful. You need to trust in My protection from the Antichrist, as My angels will shield you from all of their weapons. My forces will be victorious at Armageddon and against all the evil ones in the tribulation.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

​Via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

April 16, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, what you are seeing in these visions, are a new internet virus that will be launched on your internet with the intention of bringing down the internet and your electrical grid. This will be the first attack against your country that will be a consequence of your bombing Syria. If this fails, the one world people will find a way with the HAARP machine, or an ESP [Sic] attack to bring down your electrical grid. You know the consequence of a long enduring power outage that could create a famine to kill a lot of your people. Only My refuges and the evil VIP people will survive with their underground cities. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for the survival of My faithful. You need to trust in My protection from the Antichrist, as My angels will shield you from all of their weapons. My forces will be victorious at Armageddon and against all the evil ones in the tribulation.” NB: He typed ESP; it should be EMP. - Electromagnetic Pulse.

​Alex Jones video - His CIA contacts claim that the [Freemason] Globalists are going to stage EMP attacks and blame them on the NORKs to destroy Trump and Kim Jung Un's agreement. For your discernment:​

<span style="font-family: Arial"><font size="2"><font color="#0B5394"><font color="#0000FF"><font size="4">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFYhUD59Akk

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

​Via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

April 16, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, what you are seeing in these visions, are a new internet virus that will be launched on your internet with the intention of bringing down the internet and your electrical grid. This will be the first attack against your country that will be a consequence of your bombing Syria. If this fails, the one world people will find a way with the HAARP machine, or an ESP [Sic] attack to bring down your electrical grid. You know the consequence of a long enduring power outage that could create a famine to kill a lot of your people. Only My refuges and the evil VIP people will survive with their underground cities. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels for the survival of My faithful. You need to trust in My protection from the Antichrist, as My angels will shield you from all of their weapons. My forces will be victorious at Armageddon and against all the evil ones in the tribulation.” NB: He typed ESP; it should be EMP. - Electromagnetic Pulse.

​Alex Jones video - His CIA contacts claim that the [Freemason] Globalists are going to stage EMP attacks and blame them on the NORKs to destroy Trump and Kim Jung Un's agreement. For your discernment:​

<span style="font-family: Arial"><font size="2"><font color="#0B5394"><font color="#0000FF"><font size="4">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFYhUD59Akk

Er, “Jesus says” and then thee ‘s an “if” in there...
    Wouldn’t The real Jesus “KNOW” without a doubt and not be using a word such as “if”?
    Think about it....
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

Er, “Jesus says” and then thee ‘s an “if” in there...
    Wouldn’t The real Jesus “KNOW” without a doubt and not be using a word such as “if”?
    Think about it....
    Jed, see the following:

The Purpose of Prophecy

"The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 'Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will let you hear my words.' So I went down to the potter's house, and there he was working at his wheel. And the vessel he was making of clay was spoiled in the potter's hand, and he reworked it into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to do. Then the word of the LORD came to me: 'O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? says the LORD. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will repent of the evil that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will repent of the good which I had intended to do to it. Now, therefore, say to the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: 'Thus says the LORD, Behold, I am shaping evil against you and devising a plan against you. Return, every one from his evil way, and amend your ways and your doings.'" (Jer 18:1-11)

The power of prayer is incomprehensible, and can change prophesized events. Consider the following: “In those days, when Hezekiah was mortally ill, the prophet Isaiah, son of Amoz, came and said to him: "Thus says the LORD: 'Put your house in order, for you are about to die; you shall not recover.'" He turned his face to the wall and prayed to the LORD: "O LORD, remember how faithfully and wholeheartedly I conducted myself in your presence, doing what was pleasing to you!" And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Before Isaiah had left the central courtyard, the word of the LORD came to him: "Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people: 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your forefather David: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you. In three days you shall go up to the LORD'S temple; I will add fifteen years to your life. I will rescue you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; I will be a shield to this city for my own sake, and for the sake of my servant David.'" (2 Kgs 20:1-6)

The Purpose of Prophecy

The reader is reminded of the fact that the Church teaches that the purpose of prophecy is not to predict the future. The purpose of prophecy is to explain the will of God for the present; and therefore serve as guidance for the future. Accordingly, prophecy can change, and has changed, based upon the response or lack of response of man and the unlimited mercy of God. We see evidence of that in 2 Ki 20:1-6 in which Isaiah predicted to Hezekiah that he was about to die, Hezekiah repented and prayed, and God relented. There was no indication that such prophecy was conditional. Due to His incomprehensible mercy, God heard the prayer of Hezekiah and relented. Jesus told us that we will know them by their fruits, not by whether their prophecies are realized (cf Mt 7:16).

You will recall that in 1994 Our Lady told Fr. Gobbi that the Triumph of her Immaculate Heart and the return of her Son, would occur prior to the year 2000. Also, twelve years earlier in 1982, she told Fr. Gobbi:

"---This is what I want to tell you. Don't be delayed, therefore, by the predictions I give you in the effort to make you comprehend the times in which you are living.

Like a mother, I am telling you the dangers through which you are going, the imminent threats, the extent of the evils that could happen to you, only because these evils can yet be avoided by you, the dangers can be evaded, the plan of God's justice always can be changed by the force of his merciful love. Also, when I predict chastisements to you, remember that everything, at any moment, may be changed by the force of your prayer and your reparative penance.

Do not say therefore: 'How much of what you predicted to us has not come true!' Instead, give thanks with me to the Heavenly Father because at the response of your prayer and consecration, your suffering, and on account of the immense suffering of so many of my poor children, again He alters the period of justice, to permit that of the great mercy to come to flower. ---"(4)

(4) Fr. Stefano Gobbi, To the Priests Our Lady's Beloved Sons, (The Marian Movement of Priests), p 381. Fr. Gobbi received messages from Our Lady from 1973 - 1997 --- (25 years). His mystical occurrences have yet-to-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief; however, the messages carry IMPRIMATURS from several Cardinals, several Archbishops, and several Bishops of the Catholic Church. Three of the Cardinals are: the late Cardinal Echeverria of Ecuador, Cardinal Vidal of the Philippines and Cardinal Mikai of Thailand.

April 25, 2018
    Nuclear Expert Has Ominous Warning For America: 'If We Are Not Prepared For This, There Will Be No Coming Back'

- 'President Trump, It's Time To Harden The Grid, Before It Is Too Late!'

http://allnewspipeline.com/Mark_Levi...incent_Pry.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWUbLcdQe_c

Dark Sky exercise slated for May 15-17 at sites across Wisconsin

Posted on April 26, 2018 by A Reader
    Wisconsin Dept Military Affairs – by Capt. Joe Trovato, Wisconsin National Guard

MADISON, Wis. — A full-scale training exercise simulating a long-term mass power outage in Wisconsin kicks off May 15 at sites around the state.

Known as Dark Sky, the exercise runs May 15-17 in Brown, Calumet, Dane, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties and will test the abilities of private utilities, law enforcement, first responders and the National Guard to respond to the scenario as well as its second and third order effects.

The public should not be concerned if they notice an increased emergency responder presence, military personnel, vehicles and equipment, or non-military unmanned aerial vehicles operating in their communities during the exercise. The exercise includes an Alliant Energy facility in Fond du Lac County, which will serve as one of the National Guard training sites.

The goal of the exercise is to increase understanding of the coordination, policies, and procedures required to conduct a joint inter-agency response to cyber and physical threats to critical infrastructure in Wisconsin.

“Dark Sky provides an incredible opportunity for our first responders, the National Guard, emergency management officials, and our private utilities industry partners to exercise our processes now so we are better prepared for threats to our power grid,” Maj. Gen. Don Dunbar, Wisconsin’s adjutant general said. “Our emergency management community must be prepared to deal with the myriad scenarios and challenges posed by a long-term mass power outage, and by training together, we continue building meaningful relationships that leave us better positioned to respond to a real-world situation.”

More than 1,000 participants from the state Emergency Operations Center, the Business Emergency Operations Center, the Wisconsin National Guard, county emergency operations centers, municipal command posts, the American Red Cross, and federal agencies will participate in the exercise.

The Dark Sky scenario includes a variety of incidents that require local, county, and state-level response operations designed to exercise each participating unit and agency. The Wisconsin National Guard will exercise its joint staff and the National Guard Reaction Force in support of private utilities partners, nongovernmental organizations, and local, county, state, and federal agencies for infrastructure security. As part of the exercise, Wisconsin National Guard Soldiers will conduct door-to-door health and welfare checks in Omro, Wisconsin.

The exercise will also test the abilities of public and private sector partners to work directly with local citizens impacted by critical infrastructure failures and to coordinate critical fuel distribution, cyber response, intelligence sharing, and mass care shelters as well as procedures for opening and operating the state’s Business Emergency Operations Center.

The exercise represents the final phase in a series of related exercises that culminate in Dark Sky. In November 2017, the Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs and private utilities partners conducted GridEx in Columbia and Dane Counties. GridEx also simulated a cyber and physical threat to the power grid resulting in a Wisconsin National Guard response. In February, the annual Statewide Interoperable Mobile Communications — or SIMCOM — exercise simulated a notional winter ice emergency that affected 600,000 people and disconnected power to about 50,000 people.

The relationships developed between the Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs and private utilities in Wisconsin during the previous exercises have further honed public-private response capabilities and laid the groundwork for continued success in the Dark Sky exercise.

https://dma.wi.gov/DMA/wemnews/2018wemnews/ready18033

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.co...s-state/224636

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

April 18, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, when you receive Me in Holy Communion, you are receiving My Real Presence, which is different from other sacraments. Most faithful genuflect to My Blessed Sacrament in My tabernacle when they enter their pews. I said in the Gospel that those faithful, who receive Me worthily in Holy Communion, will have eternal life with Me in heaven. My consecrated Host is the Bread of Life that I give you to nourish your spiritual life. This is why you need to receive Me in the state of grace without any mortal sin on your soul. Come to Confession to cleanse your mortal sin, so you are worthy to receive Me in Holy Communion.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how brutal the soldiers were when they crucified Me on My cross. There was not one part of My Body that was not suffering from mistreatment. I have a world to save, so I had to suffer much for your sins. I want all of My faithful to look at Me on My cross, and unite your pains and troubles with My suffering on the cross. When you offer up your pains and trials to Me, you could help others in your intentions. Many people suffer pains and disappointments in life, but they forget to offer them up to Me for helping souls. It is this wasted pain that could be put to a better use. Call on Me to help you through your trials so I can shower you with My graces to get you through what is causing your grief. You can trust in Me to be at your side every day. It is you who have to have faith that I can help you.”

April 19, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I want you to draw the connection between the signs of spring to the signs of the coming tribulation. (Matt. 24:32,33) ‘Now from the fig tree learn this parable. When its branch is now tender, and the leaves break forth, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, know that the end is near, even at the door.’ In the signs of spring you hear the birds singing and making their nests. You also see the flowers breaking through the soil, and the trees are budding. In contrast you are also seeing the signs of the coming tribulation. You are seeing many people who have lost their faith, and are no longer coming to Sunday Mass. You also see only a few coming to Confession, as people have lost any guilt of their sins. You see couples living together in fornication without marriage, and some living in homosexual marriage. You see your evil ‘R’ rated movies, and continuous abortions, as well as people with drug addictions. Evil has gotten worse in all aspects of your society. You are also seeing the beginnings of a division in My Church, and the Antichrist is already present on the earth. I will bring My Warning to help save some of the people, but My faithful will be persecuted, and you will be in the minority. In the Bible it says ‘Many are called, but few are chosen’. The persecution of Christians will be so severe, that I will call My faithful to come to My refuges, where My angels will protect you. So just as you read the signs of spring, be able to read the signs of the times, where you will see the tribulation of the Antichrist.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, you remember when you went to see your wife’s grandmother on a farm that did not have electricity. She had a hand pump to get water from her well. She had an old outhouse for a lavatory. She made hot water with a wood fire in her kitchen stove. I am telling you this because you may have to live without electricity, unless you have solar panels. You do need a water well, and you may have to use your outhouse if your drains do not work during the tribulation. This will be a difficult life, but I will provide for your needs.”
    Jesus said: “My people, when the tribulation comes, I will multiply the food you have stored. For fresh vegetables, you could use your heirloom seeds to plant some crops on your land. Non-hybrid seeds will allow you to replant your crops for another year from some of your plants that you let go to seed. Be grateful that My refuges will have food and water to survive, and I will multiply these things for all of you to have something to eat.”

Jesus said: “My people, at My refuges I want My faithful to have one or two people praying in front of My Blessed Sacrament in perpetual Adoration. If you have a priest, you can have Mass and My sacraments. If you do not have a priest, My angels will bring you daily Holy Communion. You will be praying more than you do now in thanksgiving for My angels protecting you, and for multiplying your food and water.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you are living at a community, like your refuges, you will need some order and an assignment of jobs that will be rotated. You will have what you need, but you will have to work together for your group survival. So do not be afraid because you may have to counsel people to calm them down. You will be living in full trust of My help, so be patient for your food and share the jobs in food preparation, cleaning clothes, getting fuels, and securing water for sponge baths. You all will need to get along together as a loving family. Pray to Me for any directions that you will need.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are experiencing a cold spring, so you will need certain helps to keep warm. Some people will need to find wood and chop it up, or use your saw to size it to your fireplace. You may even have to chop down some trees for wood fuel. Your kerosene gives good heat, but it will require faith in My power to multiply your fuels. I will not let you freeze, so you will find a way to keep warm. Do not rely on your natural gas that may be shut off to your refuge during the tribulation time. Every day you will give Me praise and thanks that I will provide for your food and heat in the winter.”

Jesus said: “My son, every refuge will have a protecting angel, and St. Meridia will be seen protecting you from any harm from the evil ones. Only those people, who have a cross on their foreheads, will be allowed by your angel to enter your refuge. The angels are putting crosses on your foreheads if you are faithful to God and obedient to His laws. All of those people, who enter, will be blessed to be at your refuge. Those people, without crosses on the forehead, will not be allowed to enter, even if they know you. Pray for souls now so they will be converted now, or at the Warning so they could have crosses on their foreheads.”

Jesus said: “My people, a day is coming when I will bless My people with My Warning experience. This will be an opportunity for all souls to see all of their unforgiven sins and to repent, and change their lives. Those souls, who say ‘yes’ to My Will, will be given graces to endure the tribulation. Those souls, who refuse My love and refuse to repent of their sins, will not be allowed into My refuges, and they will face the flames of hell at the judgment. My faithful will help to convert their family members, especially after the Warning. But they must choose to love Me in order to be saved. Keep praying for the souls of your family so they can be saved from hell.”

April 20, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in the reading how a miraculous conversion of Saul was brought about. Saul was killing Christians by bringing them before the Sanhedrin. My Light shone on Saul to show him My love, and I inspired him with My faith. Saul was changed to Paul and he became one of My greatest missionaries. You also are reminded of the flame of Light that your guardian angel will use to lead My faithful to their refuges. You also will see another Light in the Luminous Cross in the sky that will heal those people who look on it in faith. Even when you come to Me at your Warning or at your death, you will be drawn to My Bright Light. My Light radiates throughout all the universe to give life to all of My creatures. Do not be misled by the false light of the devil, but hold on to My true light of life.”

April 21, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, a shadow of evil is coming over your cities, and you need to pray for My grace to help you endure this trial. This shadow represents the desire of your politicians and your Wall Street people to bring marijuana into your cities and states. Some people claim this drug has medical helps to certain patients. Most of your research has shown that this drug kills brain cells, and it is very addictive that could lead to harder drugs as heroin. Why would your people approve a dangerous drug for recreational use by your whole population? This could easily get to your children and ruin their lives. Your people need to enforce your laws against its illegal use, no matter what small medical value it has. It causes addictions similar to alcohol abuse, and it could cause more accidents in your vehicles from drug abuse. It is the wrong direction for your society to take, so fight to stop legalizing such a dangerous drug. Anything that kills brain cells is bad for your children and your adults.”

April 22, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, this is a beautiful Mass of deliverance, where many people have felt My grace when Fr. Michel blessed them with the oil of the weeping statues. Many people were touched as they repented of their sins, and they have a strong desire for Confession, just as people will desire after the Warning.”

April 23, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the fulfillment of My justice on America with this disaster of the airplanes that terrorists flew into the Twin Towers in New York City. This is the culmination of the harbingers that was written by Jonathan Cahn. Your President George Washington consecrated America to Me in his first inaugural address in front of Congress at the St. Paul Church at ground zero. The punishment came on this same place. There is a quotation for this time in Isaiah 9:9,10: ‘The bricks have fallen, but we will rebuild with cut stone; the sycamores have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars.’ After your punishment in 9-11-01, your people wanted to rebuild, but without repenting of your sins. You wanted to rebuild without My help, and in total defiance of My justice against you. This is not the last judgment against America, but you will see even worse destruction, and your country will live in exile with the coming takeover by the Antichrist. This time of your destruction is coming soon, which is why I will be calling My faithful to My refuges. At My refuges you will be protected, even if an atomic bomb is dropped on or near you. This will be a miraculous protection by My angels. Pray for all the souls who may be killed who are not prepared to meet Me at their judgment.”

April 24, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, this large cup of wine represents the consecrated wine of My Blood that I am sharing with all of My faithful at every Mass. This wine was in the middle of a daisy with gold metal petals. I love all of you so much, and I do not want you to be afraid of the coming tribulation. You will be seeing Christians persecuted severely, and some may be martyred for their faith. But I am having some faithful prepare refuges for the tribulation time. It will be difficult to set up a refuge, but I will help you, and My angels will help you finish any projects at your refuge. It is enough to give Me your ‘yes’ and give your will over to My Will, and you will see miraculous things happen. It is My refuges that will protect you during the tribulation. When this evil time comes, I will give you extra grace to have full trust in My words and My promises to protect you. The Antichrist will have his hour, but after the Warning, My people need to get rid of your cell phones, computers, TVs, and any device connected to the internet. This is so you do not look at the Antichrist because he could hypnotize you to worship him. My power is greater than all of the evil ones, so have no fear and trust in Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you an earthquake that caused a bridge to collapse. Such an earthquake can happen along the Ring of Fire, or it could be perpetrated by the one world people using the HAARP machine. Earthquakes can cause a lot of damage, and even kill people suddenly, which is why you are doing your Masses of reparation for souls who die quickly. Earthquakes can also occur at sea which can cause tsunamis. Trust in My protection at all times, and you will be saved.”

April 25, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, there are many portals through which the demons come forth to try and steal souls from Me. Some people do evil things, or occult services to call the demons to worship them. I have even shown you how in the end times, the demons are coming up through active volcanoes from hell. In the vision I am showing My power, when I will force all the demons back into hell, and I will close all of the portals of entry. In the final days, all of the evil people, who reject Me and do not love Me, will also be cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth, and My faithful will be brought down into My Era of Peace with a new heavens and a new earth. This will be a glorious day to behold, and I will show you My Spirit as I am. Trust in Me and obey My Commandments, and you will be saved in heaven.”
    Jesus said: “My people, the devil is running out of time, and he will be behind a larger war that will break out in the Middle East. You will be defending one of your allies against Russia and Iran. China and North Korea could also have some attacks on your ships in the Pacific Ocean. You have had a short time of peace, but soon the devil will be instigating another major war. Be prepared for any attacks on your cities that will be more devastating than on your Twin Towers. The Antichrist is planning with the one world people to neutralize your defenses. Taking over America is one of his goals, because you are blocking his takeover of the rest of the world. If your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to My refuges with an inner locution. Trust in My protection, because events are going to be more serious with missiles being used.”

April 26, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision is very foreboding because you are seeing My angels blowing the trumpets, just as it is written in the Book of Revelation. You will also see the evil ones mocking Me with a similar display of trumpets to announce the coming of the Antichrist. My people, you need to read about the seven trumpets announced in the Book of Revelation, because you are about to witness these events.(Rev 8:6) ‘And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound the trumpet.’ In the first trumpets, fire came over the earth in various places. Then a great star fell from the heaven called Wormwood. This would cause a darkness over the earth. Then a plague of scorpions would attack all of those evil people without a cross on the forehead. This was followed by the Battle of Armageddon. Later, the trumpets announce the beginning of the tribulation of the Antichrist that will reign for 42 months or 1260 days. Before these things happen, I will bring My Warning to give all sinners one last chance to be converted to the faith. Those people, who convert and repent of their sins, will have a cross placed on their foreheads by My angels. Only those people with a cross on their foreheads, will be allowed into My refuges. (Ezekiel 9:4) ‘Pass through Jerusalem and mark an X on the foreheads of those who moan and groan over all the abominations that are practiced within it.’”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am glad that you are asking Me if it is all right to proceed with your plan for more solar power at a lower level on your addition. I understand your frustration for not having hardly any power during the winter because of snow on your higher roof panels. At a lower level it would be safer to be able to remove the snow from your new panels. This would give you more power for your two sump pumps and your water pump. So yes it would be prudent to carry out your winter plan for more power. Otherwise during the tribulation, you would be bailing out your sump pumps that run constantly from February on.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have an electric pump to bring water throughout your house for your toilets, washing, and drinking. You also have a mechanical hand pump, but it would take a lot of pumping by hand to bring water into the house. This is another reason to have more power in the winter to operate your electric water pump. Trust in Me to provide what you need.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am using My messengers to bring My Word of faith to all the people who are eager to learn about My Word and My love for people. Continue to pray for the safety of My messengers who travel to share My messages. Pray also to fight the devil’s attempts to cancel your talks, or put roadblocks in your path. By praying and trusting in Me, I will clear away all the devil’s attempts to stop your talks.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that the best preparation for the Warning, is to come to frequent Confession to have your sins cleansed from your souls. I do not tell you the date of the Warning, nor do I want you to speculate on such a date. It is only for My Father to know the date. I can say events will be happening soon that will bring the need for My Warning. Sinners are getting worse in offending Me, and I need to give sinners one last chance to be saved. Use this time after the Warning to bring your families back to the faith so they could receive a cross on their foreheads, so they could be saved.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you read of the signs of the coming tribulation, you will see famine, pestilence, wars, and earthquakes that will be causing stress among the people. (Matt. 24:7) ‘For nations will rise against nations, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be pestilences and famines and earthquakes in various places.’ When you see these things happening, know that I will lead you to My refuges for your protection. The Antichrist will have less than 3½ years to try My people, but then I will bring My Comet of Chastisement that will bring My victory over all of the evil ones. Have patience and trust in My Word, as I will cast all the evil ones into hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am calling you to not be afraid of the evil ones, because I will protect My faithful at My refuges with My angels. Evil may appear to be winning for a short time, but have no fear because I am more powerful, and I will protect you from the Antichrist. Remember that after the Warning, you are to get rid of your cell phones, TVs, computers, and any devices connected to the internet. This is so you do not look at the Antichrist, who could hypnotize you to worship him. All of these devices will not work at My refuges, so do not bring them to My refuges. My angels will put a shield over My refuges so you will not see or hear the words of the Antichrist. Trust in My protection, especially during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, some people have been preparing their refuges for a good number of years. Others have only started working on their refuges. My angels will help all refuges to get ready by finishing the projects the people have started. Some refuges may be sent more people than you were expecting. In these cases My angels will build more buildings to accommodate the greater number. My angels will also multiply your food, water, and fuels, so you all can survive this trial of the tribulation. Be patient, for the day is coming soon when I will defeat the evil ones, and bring you into My Era of Peace and later into heaven.”

April 27, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you heard today’s Gospel read at many funerals, because it talks of the many mansions in heaven. (Jn 14:1-6) I am comforting My faithful when I said: ‘Let not your heart be troubled.’ When you trust in Me by faith, you know I will provide for your needs. I am truly preparing places for all of you in the seven levels of heaven according to your faith and love for Me. Many of you will need some purification in purgatory, so you may not come directly to heaven after your death. But do not be afraid of death, because your soul lives on forever. Those souls, who repent of their sins and accept Me in love as their Savior, will be with Me in heaven one day. This is why I have encouraged you to pray that the souls of your family could be saved from hell. When I told My apostles that they knew the way to follow Me after death, St. Thomas asked Me how would they know the way? It was then that I told him ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me.’ This is why you need a loving relationship with Me through My sacraments. When you give your will over to My Will, and follow My commandments, you will be on the right road to heaven. Love Me and offer up all that you do for Me every day, so you can store up your treasure in heaven. By being My servant, you will gain eternal life with Me in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, for those people who are building a refuge, you need to have some water, food, and fuels that I could multiply. It is better to have a well, or a large source as a river or a lake. If this is not available, then store some jugs or barrels of water that I could multiply. In the same way, you need a pantry of food that could be multiplied also. In the Northern climates, you will need alternative fuels as wood, kerosene, or propane for heating and cooking. These fuels could be multiplied to keep you warm, if you could not use your natural gas lines. You will need the proper burners for each alternative fuel. I will help My refuge builders, but you need to have something available so My angels could multiply it. You could even survive on just the daily Holy Communion that My angels will bring you. During this coming tribulation of the Antichrist, you need to have things ready to endure a few years at your refuges. People, who will come to My refuges, also need to have their backpacks loaded with their physical and spiritual needs.”

April 28, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I emphasized to St. Philip that the Father and I are One with the Holy Spirit, Three Persons in One God, and We cannot be separated. I have mentioned before how I was sent by the Father, and I was in union with the Father in all that I did on earth. I did not have to show My apostles the Father because the Father is in Me. Many of the miracles I performed, including My rising from the dead, are examples of My Divine Powers. These miracles were signs to My apostles to believe in Me as God the Son, and the Messiah. St. John’s Gospel is focused more on My Divinity than the other Gospels. Know that I am with you always, and I will answer your requests.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you are living at My refuges during the tribulation, you will have a challenge to provide for your food, water, and fuels for heating. You physically have food for forty people that will last at least a year or more. I could multiply your food when you need it. You could even survive on My daily Eucharist for your only food. For water you have your seventeen 55 gallon barrels full of water that would last a short time just for drinking. You may have water from you sump pumps and your water well. You could collect rain water or melt some snow for other sources of water. For heating you may have enough kerosene and cut wood for a winter. You could cut down some trees with your saw for more wood. When you get low on food or fuels, you could pray that I multiply them for your survival. Do not have any fear because I will see that your people will survive. You will all have to help each other for your needs, and you will be praying around the clock for your protection. Trust in Me, and I will bring you through this evil time into My Era of Peace.”

April 29, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, this vision of a ship sinking represents America when your country will be taken over by the one world people, in preparation for the Antichrist to take over the world. My people, you need to be prepared that America will have to be taken over in order for the Antichrist to takeover. Again, I am mentioning how you will find yourself in a major battle that could involve a missile attack on your country. Be prepared if your power could get taken out by an attack on your electrical grid. If your lives are in danger, I will be calling you to My refuges of protection. Trust in Me to provide for you during the coming trials.”

April 30, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, I am showing you this vortex of a powerful tornado to indicate the coming of My Warning, which will be a blessing for all sinners. In previous messages about the Warning, I have shown you circling events in people’s lives like a near death experience. This violent circling of events is how I will speed up events in your lives, and you will be seeing more Warning messages to indicate the nearness of My Warning experience. My people need to prepare themselves with frequent Confession so you do not have to experience any visions or feelings of what hell is like. You will receive a mini-judgment in your Warning experience. Those people, who are judged to hell, will see and feel what the flames of hell are all about, and realize this would be forever after death. Now is the time to get your life ready for your final destination, so you can be saved in heaven, or be lost in the eternal flames of hell. If you desire heaven, then you need to obey My Commandments and repent of your sins in Confession. I love all of you, and I do not want to lose one soul. It is up to everyone’s free will to choose My love, or the hate of Satan forever. Pray for your families to convert their lives, and you will need to direct them to Me after My Warning. If they still refuse to love Me, then they are choosing the eternal flames of hell. Pray constantly to help save the souls of your family, or they could be lost forever if no one is praying for them.”

Jesus said: “My people, you sometimes get forecasts of how many named hurricanes that you will have this season. Last year you had three major hurricanes: one in Texas, one in Florida, and one in Puerto Rico. You will have several hurricanes, and a few will be at category 5 by the HAARP machine, with one hitting the mainland. You have been seeing unusual weather with much snow (120 inches), more cold than usual, and up and down temperatures. You also have been seeing more clouds and less sun this year. Keep working on your lower solar panels so you can remove the snow during the winter. Trust in Me to protect you, no matter how the devil tries to stop you from giving your talks. Remember to pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer both coming and going to your talks.”

May 1, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, your society today is more focused on their own working, without caring too much for others. It would only be a generous soul that would see to a dead man in the street’s burial, and have respect for another person’s body. Even once you are dead and buried, people will soon forget you. This is why many people at their funerals give you a word about keeping their pictures in view so others can remember to pray for them. There are many souls languishing in purgatory with no one to pray for them, or offer up Masses for them. This is why I ask My faithful to pray for the souls in purgatory, and especially for your deceased family members. You may want to put it in your will to have Masses offered up for your soul. Once you pass from this life, you still need purification for the reparation due for your sins. Many souls need purification because they are not pure enough to enter heaven. So continue to pray for the souls in purgatory, especially for the souls who do not have anyone to pray for them.”

What is coming and how to prepare:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

This thread is littered with the phrase "yet to be approved". Have you any that were approved?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    This thread is littered with the phrase "yet to be approved". Have you any that were approved?

In addition to public prophecy via Holy Scripture and that of Tradition (Apostolic and Sub-Apostolic Fathers of the Church) you will find certain private prophecy (both approved as worthy of belief and yet-to-be-approved as worthy of belief) included in the writings and marked accordingly here:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

List and Status without respective prophecy narratives, here:
    http://www.miraclehunter.com/
    http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_apparitions/

Claims of Private Revelation: True or False?
    An Evaluation of the messages of John Leary (johnleary.com)

In my humble and pious opinion as a faithful Roman Catholic theologian, the claim that the messages of John Leary (johnleary.com) are private revelation is a false claim. A list of reasons and examples follows.

1. False claim that the faithful must flee during the tribulation to special refuges, led there by angels

There is no support in Scripture, or true private revelation, or the writings of the Saints and Blesseds, for the idea that the good people of the world will run away to special hiding places, led there by angels. In fact, the Book of Revelation makes it clear that even holy persons must suffer during the tribulation. The Church must suffer, just as Christ suffered. The faithful will not be given miraculous hiding places during the tribulation. This false idea is similar to the Protestant false idea that the faithful will be taken quickly away from the world in a 'rapture,' just before the tribulation. On the contrary, the faithful must suffer through the tribulation, just as Christ suffered through his Passion and Crucifixion.

This text from the FAQ section claims: “In the mountainous regions there will also be caves. Some may find that difficult, but Jesus reminds us that He was born in a cave and fled to a cave in Egypt. Also, there will be a natural light in the cave and the temperature is around 50° F. All of the places of refuge will have a miraculous spring of water for healing, and there will be a luminous cross over them. Those who look upon the luminous cross will be healed of all diseases and infirmities. At the refuges the food that you have will be multiplied. The angels will provide the manna and like the quail of the Exodus, deer will be provided. The evil ones will not be able to detect the faithful at the refuges by sight, sound, scent, or any other means of detection.”

The private revelations to Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich (who was beatified by Pope John Paul II) give many details about Christ's life during his flight to Egypt. He did not live in a cave in Egypt.

The description of these hiding places does not accord with any passages from Sacred Scripture. On the contrary, Christ said, “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.... And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would be saved.” (Mt 24:9, 22). And the Book of Revelation clearly describes a time of suffering that includes sufferings for the faithful (e.g. Rev. 13). God does help the faithful to endure sufferings and to do what is right and good. God even provides some miraculous intervention from time to time. But God does not provide so many miracles, in special places of refuges, that the faithful will not have to suffer at all. This idea contradict the teaching of the Bible that the Church must pass through a time of suffering.

At Fatima, the Virgin Mary said, “The good will suffer martyrdom; the Holy Father will suffer much; different nations will be annihilated. But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.” From the true private revelation of Fatima, we learn that the good will suffer, they will not be preserved from the tribulation in miraculous hiding places.

Again, another message (Aug, 2005) claims: “My people, this home dug underground is similar to a cave which may not look pleasing, but it is a house ready for the coming tribulation. It is somewhat hidden and could be disguised with more dirt. It is also up high and protected from flooding and storms. It could even be like a bomb shelter if nuclear weapons were used. Caves and homes in the ground can be very useful for My faithful who will be hiding in such places of protection. Such a home in the ground could be very useful as a second home, or a possible refuge in rural areas.”

This message is clearly false, because it contradicts the parable of Jesus in the Gospel, where the servant who buries his talent in the ground because he is afraid is condemned, while the other servants are rewarded. Also, notice that whoever wrote these messages shows uncertainty about the future: “It could even be ... if....” Such uncertainty about the future is one of the characteristics of false private revelation.

2. False claims about the Seal of God on the foreheads of the faithful

The Book of Revelation does say that some of the faithful will be marked on their foreheads with the Seal of God (Rev. 7). However, the messages of John Leary present a distorted and false description of this event.

This text from the FAQ section claims: “We will know the people that will be with us as they will be marked with a cross on their foreheads. Those without a cross will not be with us. Some of the faithful are marked now and the rest will be after the Warning.”

First, Scripture does not say that some will be marked with this Seal or sign on their foreheads now and others later (Rev. 7). Second, none of the faithful have been marked with the Seal of God on their foreheads at the present time (before the Warning). Third, the time when the Seal will be given to the faithful occurs in the latter part of the A.D. 2030's, not in this decade (2000's), nor the next decade (2010's). The faithful will not be marked with the Seal of God anytime soon after the Warning; such is not the truth.

3. Worldly and sensational language

False private revelation can often be recognized by its use of worldly language, expressions, and topics. Jesus and Mary are in Heaven. They do not speak in such a worldly and unspiritual manner. For example, the following words and phrases are found in the messages of John Leary:

“war with terrorists, chemical laden trains, toxic fumes, security measures, implementation of chips in the hand, detention centers, terrorist killings, the Taliban, an all out offensive, national ID cards, covens of black masses, TV programming, smart cards, driver licenses, social security cards, health cards, and Defense Department cards, billions of dollars, the baby sitter, long sports events, computer, job skills, a high paying job, witch covens, recession, high labor costs, outsourced, transporting jobs overseas, corporate welfare, bankruptcies, satellites and cell towers, microwave emissions, HAARP machines, low frequency electromagnetic radiation, space programs and satellite systems, defense and space budgets, inflation, money printing presses, hypnotism....”

Jesus and Mary do not talk in the same way that worldly persons talk. They do not use the same earthly vocabulary and worldly terminology as in secular society. Those in Heaven speak in a heavenly manner. This truth is also clear from the writings of the Saints and from the private revelations that we know are true.

The messages of John Leary are not messages from Heaven, for Heaven does not use such language, nor does it speak about such secular worldly things.

4. The false claim that the Antichrist will implant a computer chip to control people's minds

The message of May 25, 2002 claims: “My people, you are seeing the promotion of smart cards and now chips in the body as a forerunner of the mark of the beast. Trying to force mandatory smart cards will be the first step before mandatory chips in the hand will follow. I have told you in the past how initially chips in the body would be voluntary before they would be forced on people for buying and selling. You would not be condemned for having smart cards, but avoid them as much as possible because they would draw you into taking chips in the hand. Definitely avoid taking chips in your body because these will become the mark of the beast. These chips could be made to control your mind and prevent you from removing it. These chips will be necessary to buy and sell or travel from place to place. Without these chips you will be eventually considered as an outlaw and the authorities will try to kill you. Do not worship anyone other than Me because the Antichrist will try and seduce you by suggestion or hypnotism to worship him.”

This is a commonly claim in false private revelation. It is false for a number of reasons. First, the Antichrist will not arrive for hundreds of years. Therefore, 'smart cards,' and similar things, are not forerunners of some kind of mind control computer chip used by the Antichrist. Second, the Bible clearly teaches that people have free will, to choose to sin or to choose to do what is right. The idea that a computer chip will control your mind, taking away your freewill, is contrary to the teaching of the Church that people sin by their free will. The reason that the Antichrist has some limited success in leading people astray is not that he controls them with 'hypnotism' or with 'chips in your body,' but because people sin by their free will.

Do not trust any private revelations which claim that the Antichrist will control people's minds with computer chips implanted in their bodies. This idea is contrary to the Biblical teaching that sin brings about the tribulation: “The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshipping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze...nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their immorality or their thefts.” (Rev 9:20-21).

5. Tabloid style commentary on news reports

True private revelation from God contains an understanding of future events and offers spiritual guidance to the faithful. False private revelation, such as these messages of John Leary, show no understanding whatsoever about future events, but merely comments on event after they occur. And the commentary is sensationalist and worldly.

Various topics in the news, including oil prices, terrorism, weather events, political situations, are all mentioned in messages of John Leary. But these are only mentioned after they have occurred and have been in the news. Would Jesus Christ, the Savior of the whole world, really give a long series of supernatural messages from Heaven just for the purpose of making an ongoing commentary on current events, as if he were one of many news commentators? Such is not the case. The many true private revelations, approved by the Church and the faithful, contain no such messages at all.

Beware of such messages, that continually comment on current events. It might seem as if there is some knowledge of the future in such commentary, when there really is not. For example, some messages commentating on current events try to vaguely imply a continuation or gradual development of such events, would be obvious to any one. And if events turn out so, it might seem like a true prediction. Not so. Such short term guesses based on current events is not characteristic of true prophecy. The Bible predicts events hundreds of years in advance, including the arrival of the Messiah and what His Ministry would be like. False private revelations, on the other hand, use a running commentary on current events to make it seem as if the near future is predicted in the messages. Beware of such deceptions.

6. The author of the messages shows no knowledge whatsoever about the future

God understands the whole future with absolute certainty, because He knows all of our future free will decisions. But the messages to John Leary show a complete lack of knowledge and certainty about the future. The author of these messages makes numerous comments indicating uncertainty about future events.

For example, there have been a number of hurricanes in the Southeastern United States recently. During 2004, there were four major hurricanes that hit the State of Florida. After two hurricanes had struck, a message of Jesus to John Leary talked about the two hurricanes, showing no knowledge of the two additional hurricanes to strike in that same year.

“My people, these two latest hurricanes have brought much destruction and flooding in your southern states. There is still time to have even more storms until this season is over.”

The comment that there is still time for more storms shows no more knowledge about the future than any news commentator. Then a third hurricane hit Florida, and another message talked about the hurricanes.

“My people, after Florida has suffered from three hurricanes in one year, the people there are like with battle fatigue. You are seeing in your news about the latest devastation from Hurricane Ivan how many have lost their electricity and a fair number have lost their homes and their jobs. As the people work at cleaning up, there is a chance of further storms.”

Again, no knowledge of the soon-to-arrive fourth hurricane is seen in this message. Jesus is God and so he knows the future with absolute certainty. Jesus would not say something like 'there is a chance of further storms.' And why would God give repeated supernatural messages commenting on hurricanes, without warning about the subsequent hurricanes? God does not give supernatural messages from Heaven merely to make a running commentary on various news and weather events.

7. Further examples of messages that play off of current events, but show no understanding of the future:

A message of October 3, 2005 claims: “My people, many of you saw the looters going wild in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Looting and stealing after natural disasters or brief power outages could be a new problem for small business owners. As fuel prices increase and brief shortages occur, there could be more stealing of gasoline or threats to tanker drivers. Some owners will have to take more serious measures to protect their properties. The opportune stealing will become more of a problem if your society does not enforce its laws. The more vandals can get away with, the less safe it will be for anyone. Pray for order in your society and less chaos, or you will be encouraging a police state in the name of security. Giving more authority to your military could be one step closer to martial law and takeover by the one world people.”

Notice how this message very specifically refers to the hurricane in New Orleans, after the event occurred. But before the event, New Orleans is not mentioned at all, nor is there any specific prediction related to this event. Also, notice the uncertainty about the future found throughout the message: “could be a new problem,” “could be more stealing,” “will become more of a problem if,” “could be one step closer...” These messages cannot be from Jesus Christ, for Jesus is God and God knows the whole future with absolute certainty. And messages from Heaven do not speak in such a worldly manner as these messages do.

Another message from October 2005 claims: “...your military in Iraq are in over their heads and you are going to see continuing casualties until you leave. Fighting to support a country in civil war will be a never ending losing battle. This war in Iraq will never gain a true democracy that is foreign to Islamic countries. This has become a sporadic guerrilla war which is losing money, vehicles, and personnel every day. As soon as America leaves, another dictator will take over.”

Notice how this message is the same as what many persons in the news media have already said. There is no information about the future in this message. The idea that casualties will continue is obvious. The claim that another dictator will take over is merely a guess, and a fairly common one, about what will happen when we do withdraw from Iraq. Again, here is a message that reads like a tabloid-style commentary on news event, not like a spiritual message from Heaven.

A message from September of 2005 claims: “My people, as one justice has died and another has replaced him, now still another justice has resigned that needs to be replaced. Much political sparring will go on to replace this resigning justice because many are fearing an overturn of your abortion ruling. If your Supreme Court did change this ruling on abortion, many babies could be saved and your nation could be spared many chastisements.”

Yet again, here is a message that comments on news stories. None of these messages predicted the death of one Supreme Court Justice and the resignation of another in advance of the event. Clearly, the person who wrote these messages has no knowledge of future events whatsoever, and can only discuss such events after they have occurred and been reported in the news. The statement that there will be 'much political sparring' is not a prediction from Heaven, but merely an obvious conclusion that any news commentator might reach. Also, notice the uncertainty about the future: “If... could be saved ... could be spared....”

And there are very many more such examples. In short, the messages about the future are either very vague, or they are merely an obvious conclusion based on current events. But the messages about recent past events are very specific. This difference occurs because the author of these messages knows only the past, not the future. On the other hand, true private revelation from God tends to ignore passing worldly events that are currently in the news. True private revelation show certainty about the future, because God is all-knowing.

8. False claims about a 'one world people'

True private revelations, and Catholic eschatology in general, does correctly teach that, in the distant future, the Antichrist will succeed in obtaining control over nearly the whole world. However, false private revelations distort this teaching by claiming that this will happen soon and by claiming that there is some kind of group called the 'one world people,' or various other terms, who are seeking one world government. Not so. The Antichrist will be able to obtain this control, not by being part of some kind of one world people or movement, but by warfare and deception and the threat of the use of military power.

False private revelations often promote various conspiracy theories, including that there is one group or another that is working behind the scenes to bring the Antichrist to power. Such is not the case. The Antichrist will not be born until the late 24th century, and he will not take power until the early 25th century.

9. Claimed that the Pope after John Paul II would be an Antipope, who would help the United Nation control the world

The message of April 6, 1999 claims: "As a result of a world depression and a world famine, the United Nations will call for a global government to restore order. During a time of martial law, a One-World religion will be imposed, which will be a means for religious persecution to force everyone to worship the Beast and take his mark on their body. All those who refuse this mark will be outlaws and liable for death. The Anti-Pope, who will replace John Paul II, will assist in forming this One-World religion of false gods. Once the United Nations controls the world, the Anti-Christ will assume full control and eliminate ALL of the current leaders."

This kind of false prophecy is common in the messages of John Leary. If one reads the older messages, it is clear that such predictions did not come true. The next Pope after John Paul II is now Pope Benedict XVI, a holy Pope who was close to John Paul II for many years. Also, no one in their right mind claims that Benedict's election was not valid or that he is an antipope.

Furthermore, the idea that the United Nations would control the world is absurd. The U.N. has very little power. And, of course, the Antichrist is not in the world today. Now is not the time of his reign or of the mark of the beast, etc.

In Conclusion

There are very many messages in the false private revelations of John Leary. I could go on and on pointing out the worldly language, the false claims about the Antichrist and the future, and the sensational commentary on current events that show no real knowledge about the future. But this should be sufficient to show that the messages of John Leary (johnleary.com) are not true private revelation from Heaven.

There really isn't a need to even post this, he's a false prophet. Period.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8