Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Via: John Leary

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

All you need to know about John Leary is found in this video featuring him and his wife from 2013:

Description: John Leary speaking about End Times. 2013

This is pretty revealing although I doubt Cub will ever see the lies in all of this. I often wonder just who exactly Cub is. John? His wife? Or just a blind follower.

At any rate, here are some tidbits from the video:

John's Wife: "Saint Theresa said this may even be our last video." ~ Ahem, apparently she was wrong... whoever that demon spirit claiming to be Saint Theresa may be. She also said Jesus said to get this video out as soon as possible. So, apparently they have a direct line to Jesus and video dispersal terms.

John's Wife: "After our son died John had a computer addiction. The Lord spoke to him and tell him to get rid of this computer addiction." ~ Is that so? Hmm, so why does John have a personal website and send out all these defunct messages from demons?

I could go on with this foolishness but you all can decide for yourselves if it's fact or fiction.

So many blind, so little time.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

Wednesday, May 2, 2018: (St. Athanasius)
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I spoke of Myself as a vine, and you are the branches. Without Me, you are nothing, and you would wither away, and be burned in the fire. I also spoke of pruning the branches, so they will bear more fruit. I nourish you with My Holy Communion, so you are expected to go out and bear fruit by your good works. This means you could share your money in helping the hungry and the homeless. You could also share your faith by reaching out to evangelize poor sinners who do not go to church on Sunday. There are two kinds of people, the one believes in Me and shares with people, and the other is a non-believer, and that person does not share because he or she is selfish. Those people, who love Me and their neighbors and help others, will be on the road to heaven. But those people, who do not love Me, and do not help others, are on the road to hell. So be good faithful as the branches on My vine, and you will have eternal life with Me in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, your previous President was trying to disarm your nuclear weapons with treaties with Russia and Iran. In all of your treaties, none of these countries ever abided by these agreements. This is why your Iranian treaty and previous North Korean agreements were all bad deals, and only amounted to appeasements. You are seeing continuing attacks on Iranian weapons in Syria by Israel. Iran knows Israel already has many nuclear weapons, and it is backed by the United States. Russia also has not responded to America’s two attacks on Syria for using chemical weapons on its own people. It is just a matter of time before you will see counter attacks from Russia and Iran. This could trigger a major Middle East conflict that could easily spread into a world war. Pray that such a nuclear war does not happen, and pray for peace in this area.”

Thursday, May 3, 2018: (St. Philip and St. James)
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you water coming out of a pipe, because your body needs water to survive. This is in contrast to when you receive My graces in My sacraments, because it is My grace that keeps your spirit alive as well. I have told you many times, that without Me, you are nothing and you would not even exist. I give everyone a free will to choose to love Me or not. When you see how little you are in all of My creation in the universe, how can you not know that I exist? I love all of you so much that I died so you could have your sins forgiven, and I opened the gates to heaven. By giving Me your ‘yes’ to love Me and accept Me as your Savior, you are on the right path to heaven. To gain heaven you also need to obey My Commandments of love, and repent of your sins. When you show Me your love in prayer and good deeds, you are thanking Me for all that I do for you. You know how to earn your living by working, but you can help yourself to heaven by working in My vineyard to help save souls. Trust in Me every day to help you on your path to heaven.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing the Egyptian goddess, Isis, and other New Age idols being adored in buildings, and even some Catholic churches. Eventually, it will be required in some churches to worship these New Age idols. Refuse to worship any idols, and leave any churches with New Age or one world religion teachings. This will be the beginning of a split in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. It will not be long before you will need to come to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will soon see the Antichrist getting more power to influence people to worship him. As this time comes, all churches will be closed, and the evil ones will be erecting temples and stadiums for the people to worship the Antichrist. All of My believers will be sought out for being killed. This will be when I will call My faithful to My refuges so your lives and souls will be protected from the Antichrist.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones are about to have their hour of power, and this will begin with a takeover of America. Once your country is neutralized, you will see a North American Union formed with Canada, America, and Mexico. All of the continents will have such unions forced on them. Then all of these unions will be given over to the Antichrist. He will declare himself, and the tribulation time will begin under his control. Fear not about these evil ones because I will protect you, and I will bring My victory over all the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, there was a time when certain nations wanted to stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons. But now you have India, China, North Korea, and Iran all have nuclear bombs. With such weapons in the hands of rogue states, you could see a nuclear war started by any of these nations. Even if such bombs are used to cause an EMP attack on your electrical grid, this could cause a famine without people being ready with enough food to survive. This is why I have directed My refuge builders to stock up on food, water, and fuels so your people could survive a world famine. My refuges will be protected from any EMP attack, and no harm would come from any radiation or viruses.”

Jesus said: “My people, even if the evil ones want to try and kill My believers, My angels will place shields of protection all over My faithful. You have not seen the power of My angels, but they will kill any evil people or remove any demons who may try to enter your refuges. People, who do not have a cross on their foreheads, will not be allowed to enter My refuges. Give praise and thanks to Me for protecting you during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, My Warning will be a chance for many people to be converted to the faith. After the Warning, I want you to put all of your internet devices out of your homes, so you do not look at the eyes of the Antichrist, who could hypnotize you to worship him. These devices will not work at My refuges, so do not bring them with you. Call on your guardian angels to lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. Your angels will put an invisible shield over you to protect you from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, I will bring My Comet of Chastisement down upon all the demons and evil people, as I will bring an end to the tribulation. The tribulation of the Antichrist will be shortened for the sake of My elect. You will need My angel power to protect you from this Comet. Once all the evil ones are removed from the surface of the earth, they will be cast into hell. Then I will renew the earth to form a new heavens and a new earth. I will then bring My faithful into My Era of Peace, where you will live a long time free of any evil ones.”

Friday, May 4, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you are seeing how happy the Gentiles were to receive My Word of the Gospel. They were even more joyous when they did not have to follow all of the Mosaic practices to become My believers. Even today, you can see this same joy in the hearts of new converts who are being brought to My love. I died on the cross to give everyone an opportunity to be saved from your sins. By repenting of sin and following My Commandments, you can share in My love on the road to heaven. This Easter Season is all about rejoicing in My Resurrection from the dead. My victory over sin and death is reason for a great celebration. It was out of love for My people that I offered My life up on the cross. Share in My love and graces, and I will bring this joyful feeling into your hearts.”

Jesus said: “My people, sometimes people live dangerous by traveling too fast in boats or cars, as in this vision. You need a light to see where you are going, and to show others where you are. You need a compass or follow the stars to head in the right direction that you want to go. You can also look to My help to give you My Light, so you can see at night. You also need My grace to direct you on the right path to heaven. When you give your will over to My Will, then I can use you to fulfill the mission I have planned for you. So trust in Me more than your own means to carry out what is needed, and how to help save souls with your prayers.”

Saturday, May 5, 2018: (5:00 p.m. Mass)
    Jesus said: “My people, in St. Paul’s letter he talks of a time when the gifts of the Holy Spirit fell on the Gentiles, just like when the tongues of fire came down on the apostles. This prompted St. Paul to have these people baptized into the faith. St. Paul recognized the people talking in tongues as a sign of the Holy Spirit’s gifts. In the vision you saw a gold rain of graces falling down on the people. When you receive Holy Communion, you are blessed in grace from Me, the Holy Spirit, and God the Father. All of My faithful have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit when they were confirmed. You will be celebrating My Ascension into heaven next week. The following week will be Pentecost Sunday, when you will celebrate the day My apostles received the tongues of fire. The power of the Holy Spirit strengthened My apostles to go out and preach My Gospel of love, without worrying whether they would go to prison, or be martyred. St. Peter and St. John were beaten for preaching and healing in My Name. The Pharisees tried to keep My Resurrection a secret, but I formed My Church on the rock of St. Peter. My Church is still standing today because I said the gates of hell will not prevail over My Church. Since My faithful have the same gifts of the Holy Spirit, I am calling on all of you to go out and spread My Word to all the nations, as you convert sinners to the faith.”

Sunday, May 6, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, for now you have churches that worship only Me, especially on Sunday as your Mass today. It is My consecrated Host that contains My Real Presence. It is My love for you that you heard emphasized in today’s Gospel. I love you so much that I died to save you from your sins. I prepared My faithful with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, so they could go forth and spread My Good News of My Resurrection to all the nations. This vision is preparing My faithful for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. I have told you before not to look at the eyes of the Antichrist, or he could hypnotize you to worship only him. This is also why after the Warning, you are being told to get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, and computers so you do not look at the Antichrist’s eyes on your screens. This vision is of a church taken over by the Antichrist with a screen controlling the people to worship him. When the Antichrist is about to declare himself or sooner, I will call all of My faithful to My refuges where no devices will work to show the Antichrist’s face. No evil people will be allowed to enter My refuges by My angels. You will need to believe in Me and have a cross on your forehead to enter My refuges. My angels are marking crosses on My faithful, and more converts after the Warning will also be marked with crosses. Rejoice that I will protect you during the tribulation, which will last less than 3½ years. After the evil one’s hour, I will bring My victory over the evil ones, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Be patient and trust in My Word.”

Monday, May 7, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, St. Paul was a great missionary to the Gentiles, and he supported his new converts, so they did not have to follow all of the Mosaic traditions. All of My disciples had to show love for God, and love for their neighbors. Before I ascended into heaven, I warned My followers that they would be persecuted and rejected as I was. Many sinners do not want to face the guilt of their sins, or be told how to live without sin. My faithful will be hated so much that the Godless people will even try to kill them. Even in this evil world of today, My faithful will also be criticized and persecuted. This persecution will worsen to the point where the evil ones will try to kill you as well. When your lives are threatened, I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection. Pray for your families, and even for your enemies, because I want all souls to be saved.”

Tuesday, May 8, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, many of you are held prisoner by your sins, or by your addictions. I came to free all sinners of their sins, if they would follow My way of love, and obey My Commandments. In the vision you are seeing yourself set free from your dudgeon of sin. When you come to Me in Confession, the priest gives you absolution after you confess your sins. This is how I can free you of the bonds of your sins. Many people do not come to Confession, and they are remaining in the filth of their sins. Come to Me in Confession so I can free you. Then I will bring you the Holy Spirit, and He will give you the words to help evangelize souls to the faith. Trust in Me in all of your daily troubles, and I will work them out for you, when you ask for My help. Rejoice in the power and grace of the Holy Spirit who inspires you to live a good Christian life of love of Me and love of your neighbor.”

Wednesday, May 9, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are preparing for My Ascension into heaven and the feast of Pentecost. You are seeing some readings where I breathed the Holy Spirit upon My apostles. You are seeing a bridge in the vision, and this is how the Holy Spirit will strengthen you to go out and evangelize the unbelievers. This may seem impossible for you, but the Holy Spirit and I can do the impossible for you. Even My apostles were lifted up in the power of the Holy Spirit to go out and preach the Good News of My Resurrection. I told My apostles that I had to leave them so I could send the Advocate to help them with His gifts. Trust in Me, because I would never send you out to do something, unless I give you the power and My angel help to carry out your mission.”

Jesus said: “My people, your President’s latest move to pull out of your previous President’s arrangement with Iran, has tightened tensions with Iran. Israel is continuing to bomb Iran’s weapons in Syria because Israel does not want Iran present in Syria. This also could trigger more response from an Iran counter attack. All of these latest developments could cause a major war in the Middle East, as I warned you before. Between new tariffs and new sanctions, your President is angering your enemies to retaliate in some way. China is supporting North Korea, and war in Korea is another possibility. If you have a major war, you could face nuclear missiles coming to America. Pray for peace in all of these problem areas, or war could kill millions of people.”

Thursday, May 10, 2018: (Ascension Thursday)
    Jesus said: “My people, this was My farewell speech to My apostles, just as I was about to ascend into heaven. The apostles asked Me if I was going to restore Israel to its freedom. I told them it was not for them to know the times and plans of My Father. This is the same answer I want you to give the people who keep asking you about the time of the Warning. These things will happen when My Father chooses, and not by any choice of man. The two angels told My apostles that just as I rose through the clouds, I will return in the same way. When I return, I will bring My victory over the evil ones, because I will end the tribulation of the Antichrist. Then My faithful will come into a new heavens and a new earth of My Era of Peace. Have no fear of the evil ones because My power is greater than all of them. Be patient, and you will enjoy the true freedom from evil in My Era of Peace.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, your weather forecasters are already talking about warmer than normal temperatures, especially in the South. In past years you have seen an increase in fires during the summer heat. With increasing temperatures, your fires could get worse also, especially when you have droughts. Pray for your fire fighters so you do not see anyone killed in fighting the fires. This is another source of punishment for your sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have just had a 1.5 and a 2.4 earthquake under Lake Ontario. Some people near Windsor have seen a 3.4 earthquake near Lake Erie. In California you have seen three 4.5 earthquakes just in the last week or so. This is in combination with 5.0 earthquakes in Hawaii that have caused more volcanic explosions. Many people had to evacuate because of the lava flows. Pray for your people to be prepared for more serious earthquakes.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are fortunate to see the release of three prisoners from North Korea. This is a good gesture before the meeting of your two leaders. It is not sure if any substance will come from this meeting of the two leaders. Your President has threatened to leave these talks if there is nothing accomplished. Continue to pray for peace so no missiles are used that could kill thousands of people.”

Jesus said: “My people, you were seeing Israel bombing some Iranian weapons in Syria. Now you are seeing reports of Iran sending 20-50 missiles toward the Golan Heights. Israel then returned fire, and their defenses were taking down some of these missiles. With Russia and Iran backing Syria, you could see another battle that could lead to a larger war where America would be defending Israel. Pray that war does not come in the Middle East or many could die.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Eternal Father prayer group has had a long history in your old Holy Name of Jesus Church, and now here at St. Charles Borromeo. Your prayer group is 45 years old and it started as a Blue Army cell. You have been faithful in adoring Me on the altar, and praying your Chaplet of Divine Mercy and your three rosaries. I have been giving you seven smaller messages on every prayer group night that you have been present. Thank you for honoring My Eternal Father in your prayers.”

Jesus said: “My people, today you are celebrating My Ascension into heaven, forty days after My Resurrection. In ten more days you will be celebrating Pentecost Sunday which is fifty days after My Resurrection. There is a novena to the Holy Spirit that you could be praying to prepare yourselves for this feast of the Holy Spirit. Find a copy of this novena as you pray for your own intentions.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing more frequent messages about My Warning as the time leads up to this event. Coming to frequent Confession is your best preparation for this Warning experience. Many lives will be changed as they see how their sins have offended Me. By repenting of your sins and obeying My Commandments, you can be assured of having the faith that deserves a cross on your foreheads from My angels. After the Warning, you will have six weeks to convert your families who will be more open to your evangelizing efforts. Pray constantly for the souls of your families so they can receive a cross on their foreheads that will allow them into My refuges.”

Friday, May 11, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, there are some people who are very vigilant with their prayers and coming to Mass. There are others who either reject Me, or ignore Me. It is these people who love the pleasure of their sins more than loving Me. These people do not like being told to stop their sins and obey My Commandments. They do not want to give their will over to My Will. Others are spiritually lazy, and they do not want to pray, or even come to Mass to worship Me on Sunday. It is hard to evangelize people who do not want to change their sinful and lazy habits. If they meditated on how much I love them, or think about how I created them and the world, then maybe they could think about loving Me. You have to pray for these people to have open minds to change, or they will refuse your efforts to bring My Good News to them. Keep praying for such sinners so they can be saved.”

St. Michael said: “I am Michael and I stand before God. You are in constant battles with the demons, but do not have fear of them. Your guardian angel will protect you. When you wear blessed sacramentals, like the St. Benedictine cross with the exorcism medal, you are also protected. When you go out to give your talks, you need to pray my long form prayer to protect you from the demons both coming and leaving your talks. The Lord and His angels are more powerful than the demons. People need to avoid the occult potions and Ouija boards that allow the entry for the demons. Call on me or Jesus’ Name to take away any demons attacks on you. If you have faith in the power of Jesus, you can defend yourself by believing in the power of His Name against all the evil ones. Continue to pray my prayer to help save your family members.”

Saturday, May 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, this picture of chaos and confusion has several meanings. You are seeing constant wars and war preparations in the Middle East, Afghanistan, and North Korea. At any time a more serious war could break out. You are seeing a spiritual chaos of sin all over your society. You are seeing only a third of your households with normal families of a wife and husband married. The rest are single parents, couples living together without marriage, and homosexual unions. There is even some chaos and confusion in your churches that is going to get worse when you will see a division in My Church. This division will be between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. You will also see a coming chaos in America when you will see your electrical grid taken down by an EMP attack or other means. You will see a man-made famine because your stores will run out of food, and people will be in chaos to find food and water. When such an attack happens, I will call My faithful to My refuges, where I will multiply your food, water, and fuels. Trust in Me to keep you alive during the coming tribulation. You will be praying and thanking Me for any angel protection. Be prepared for this coming chaos.”

Jesus said: “My people, the demons know your earthly desires for pleasure, and they prey on people’s weaknesses. Some people are weak to sexual pleasures when they are not married, or even married people may be tempted to use birth control devices, or sterilizations to avoid conception. Others are weak to pornography, gambling, drinking, or using illegal drugs. My people should know My Ten Commandments, and know if they are committing venial or mortal sins that offend Me. You need to confess your mortal sins immediately, and come to Confession at least once a month. I know you are weak to sin, but do not allow the demons to control your life with addictions to pleasures. This is why you can repent in Confession to restore My graces to your souls. When you call on My help, I will protect you from the devil’s temptations. Focus more on loving Me, so your desire to please Me, is more important than pleasing the body’s desires.”

Sunday, May 13, 2018: (Mother’s Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, today you are celebrating all the mothers and the deceased mothers for all they did for their families. You are also celebrating My Blessed Mother’s Day in bringing Me up as well. This vision of a volcano is a sign of the end times as more eruptions will be increasing. The flames of a volcano are a sign of the flames of the Holy Spirit that were over My disciples on Pentecost, which you will be celebrating next Sunday. By your Confirmation you all have the Holy Spirit’s flames over you as well. You have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all of My faithful. You are temples of the Holy Spirit. The gifts of the Holy Spirit help you to go out and evangelize souls to the faith. You will be seeing the demons coming up out of hell through the volcanoes. But have no fear because I will protect you with My good angels.”

Monday, May 14, 2018: (St. Matthias)
    Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing yourself driven in a car, and it was increasing in speed. This is a sign of the end times, as I am speeding up your time. The events around you will be increasing in frequency as well. You are living in trying times, right before the tribulation of the Antichrist is about to take place. My refuge builders need to get their last projects finished because you are running out of time. The rest of My faithful should have their backpacks loaded, and ready to leave in twenty minutes. Be prepared to call on Me to have your guardian angels lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge, when I call you to come. Trust in My angel protection from all the evil ones who want to kill you.”

God the Father gave the message: “I AM WHO AM, is here to show you about Myself as more than just a picture of an old man, or a burning bush. These are symbols to try and describe Me. I am showing you a large daisy, like the sun and its rays, but even more you are seeing Me in varying dimensions that your human understanding cannot fathom. When you see Me, you are looking at the infinite universe, where I control every creature of Mine. When you come to heaven, you will have the beatific vision, and a better glimpse of My infinite nature and power that is hard for you to comprehend. I continue to thank you for honoring Me in your chapel and in your prayer group. I am always blessing you and keeping you in existence by My Will. I love all of you so much, and you know that the Blessed Trinity is love itself in all We do. Continue to give Me praise and thanks in the ‘Our Father’, the ‘Glory Be’, and the ‘Sign of the Cross’.
    Mass for Raleigh Harriston: Jesus said: “My son, please have people pray for Raleigh without knowing all the details of how he died and where his soul is.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

May 15, 2018: (St. Isidore)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing signs that the North Korean leader wants to put conditions on any future talks. It appears he wants South Korea and the United States to stop their military maneuvers before he will come to the table. These preconditions could put an end to any substantial talks. It was unusual that North Korea would give up its nuclear program in the initial signs of peace talks. They only wanted talks because their bomb testing site had collapsed. You have not seen any communist country abide by their treaties, and they will continue such cheating. Do not trust Iran, Russia, North Korea, or China to abide by any treaties on nuclear weapons. Keep praying for peace, and to avoid any use of nuclear weapons.”

For Raoul Grassi: Jesus said: “My people, Raoul is in upper purgatory and only needs some Masses and prayers to be released. He had a good heart to provide hospice services at Mt. Carmel House for many years.”
    May 16, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, your heart goes out to all the people who are wounded with gunshots in strife, or with terrorists. There are also many people in home situations who are wounded by verbal abuse. There is a lot of injustice in your world, because some people are mean-spirited, and sometimes the devil is behind it. You need to pray that such people can be converted to love Me and others. There are instigators of trouble in politics, and those one world people who are creating wars. These are the people who cause people to be wounded both physically and mentally. This is why it is important to pray for your friends and your enemies, so peace will have a chance to calm people’s nerves. Love can conquer many problems, if people would only open their hearts to each other in love.”

Jesus said: “My people, the significance of the headlight is to get your attention. The funeral director’s black car is a sign to you that you will see a dignitary pass away, and this is his funeral. I will give you more details as time permits. I told you that you will see continuous events occurring one after the other. You are seeing a dangerous Hawiian volcano sending up smoke that is a hazard for airplanes. You also saw some serious storms along the East coast that resulted in thousands of people without power, and some deaths from falling trees. Stay attentive to your daily events that are moving closer to the Warning and the tribulation.”
    May 17, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, when you come to a wedding, it is most always a happy occasion with a reception and dancing. When a man and woman are married in the Church, it is even better, because some are not getting married, and others are married in other places. You, My son, have a marriage coming in your family. Some people spend a lot of money on this one day, along with a honeymoon. Others spend a lot less because of financial reasons. You rejoice with the happy couple amidst the gifts and prayers for the success of their marriage. When you think of marriage, you can also picture Me as the Groom, and My Church as the bride. I formed My Church on the rock of St. Peter, and I have protected it from the gates of hell for many years. Even as you see divorce in marriages, a time is coming when you will see a division in My Church. You will have a schismatic church and My faithful remnant that will be under My protection. You will have My faithful protected by My angels at My refuges.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, the king tried to force Shadrac, Mishak, and Abednego, who were Jews, to worship his idol statue. They refused and they were saved from a red hot furnace. (Dn 3:1-55) A time is coming when the evil ones will try and force people to take a mark of the beast, and worship the Antichrist. If you refuse to do this, and they capture you, you could be martyred in their concentration camps. I will warn you at that time to call on Me, and I will direct your guardian angel to lead you with a flame to the nearest place of refuge.”

Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when it will be mandatory to take a Verichip in the body in order to buy and sell food, and anything else. You do not need such a chip, or the mark of the beast. It is only to control your will. Once a person takes such a chip, the Antichrist will control them like being hypnotized to worship the Antichrist. This is why you should never take a chip in the body, nor worship the Antichrist. You can remove such a chip until the Antichrist declares himself. Then you will not be able to remove it. Trust in My protection at My refuges when chips are made mandatory.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this barrel of oil that is gradually increasing in price. With this increase, gasoline and other petroleum products will be increasing as well. This will make traveling by car or truck more expensive. It could contribute to a rising cost of living called inflation. This would make your dollar less valuable, and your investments would shrink in value. This is just one cause of a coming chaos in your society. Trust in Me to multiply your fuels at My refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, the initial start of a head of state meeting between America and North Korea has had several changes in the goal of a possible removal of nuclear weapons from North Korea. North Korea does not want to give up their nuclear weapons, and they are trying to make demands on America to leave South Korea and stop the military exercises. With all of these potential roadblocks, it is becoming doubtful if any meeting will accomplish anything. Your President said he would walk out if the meeting did not have any value. Keep praying for peace between your two countries.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are about to celebrate Pentecost Sunday, fifty days after My Resurrection. This is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on all of My faithful. You all have flames over your head that represents the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I breathed on My apostles, and I told them that the Holy Spirit would come over them with His gifts. Once the apostles were inspired by the Holy Spirit, they became bold and went out in courage to spread My Good News to all the nations. Continue your Holy Spirit Novena in preparation for Pentecost.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I have mentioned before not to let sports become addictions or idols before Me, especially on Sunday. Many children and young adults are playing games on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings. This does not give time to worship Me on Sunday. It is this idolization of sports that is against My First Commandment that says you are to worship only Me. Now you also are seeing sports gambling allowed in various states. This is further idolizing money before Me as well. I should be the center of your lives and not your sports.”
    Jesus said: “My son, these relics are a beautiful gift from your friend, Jeanne Maureens. It is proper that you thank her with the Masses you are planning. Many of you remember the six mile walk you did up in Midland, Canada that honors the North American martyrs. It would be fitting to try and arrange another six mile walk as you carry these relics to honor these martyrs. You are all blessed to be able to venerate this relic of My Grandmother, St. Anne, and the relics of the St. Jean de Brebeuf, St. Gabril Lalemant, and St. Charles Garnier.”
    May 18, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are reading accounts of St. Paul and St. Peter who were both later martyred for the sake of My Gospel. This vision of an executioner swinging a large sword, is how some Christians were killed for their faith in Me. In the Gospel I asked St. Peter if he loved Me three times to answer for his three denials of Me before I was crucified. I told him that he would suffer as I did from those people who did not want to hear My messages of love. If people took My message to heart, they would need to change their lives of sin. This is why people hated My faithful, because the faithful made the sinners feel guilty of their sins, and they did not want to change their pleasurable lives of sin. Since I had to suffer persecution, My faithful will also face the same criticism. Be prepared to endure such persecution, and you will have to come to My refuges for protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have a goal to take over America so it can be given over to the Antichrist for the tribulation to start. These people worship Satan, and they are ruthless and will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal. This is why they will use all the means at their disposal to take over America. This is why they are using the HAARP machine to cause severe tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes, and earthquakes to weaken America for their takeover. Last year you saw plenty of devastation with your storms and fires. This will continue this year, and it could even get worse. Be forewarned that events are moving closer to the Warning, and the coming tribulation. I showed you many times that after the Warning, evil will have its hour, and many will die in disasters and wars. Have your refuges ready, and My faithful need to have their backpacks ready to leave for My refuges when I give you the word.”
    May 19, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a close on the letters of St. Paul in his last days in Rome. He was held in chains both in Jerusalem and in Rome. You are seeing in the vision a church that held both chains of St. Paul from both places where he was held captive, because of the complaints of the Jews. In the Gospel you are seeing the conclusion of St. John’s Gospel. He remarked about how he was the only apostle to die a natural death. He took care of My Blessed Mother in Ephesus, Turkey, as you have been to her house. St. John was also exiled to the island of Patmos, where he wrote the Book of Revelation. There are many prophetic words about the coming tribulation in this book. You, My son, are carrying on this work to prepare people for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. You have been given many messages about preparing refuges, where My angels will protect My faithful from the evil ones. I will bring an end to this evil, as all the evil ones will be cast into hell. I will renew the earth into the new heavens and new earth, and I will bring My faithful remnant into My Era of Peace. You will live for a long time without evil, and be prepared to be saints, so you can enter heaven on your death. Rejoice in the promise of My victory over the evil ones.”

(4:00 p.m. Pentecost) The Holy Spirit said: “I am the Flame of Life, and this vision of a generator is the power of My gifts that get you up and moving. I enlighten your mind and heart with My Spirit, and I give you the words to help evangelize souls to the faith. When you said ‘I do’ to your original Baptismal vows, you are affirming your faith in the words of Jesus. It is My wind and My flame that give you the strength to proclaim the Good News of the Resurrection of Jesus. The apostles were fearful of the Jews and Romans who wanted to put them to death. Once I empowered them with My graces and gifts, they now had the courage to proclaim God’s Word, even if they endangered their lives. Even if they had to suffer martyrdom, the apostles spoke out, and healed many people. They spoke in many tongues so everyone could hear the Word of God proclaimed in their own language.”
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you in previous messages how after six weeks after the Warning, you need to get rid of your cell phones, TVs, and computers, so you do not look at the Antichrist’s eyes. He will control all of the networks, and his eyes could hypnotize you to worship him. In this church the lights were acting like strobe lights, and they could also hypnotize you, which is why you closed your eyes. Using virtual reality devices are also bad, and they could control your brain as an addiction. Avoid virtual reality devices and chips in the body, and all these devices that could control you and affect your soul to the dark side. I am the Light you should focus on, and follow Me on your path to heaven.”
    May 20, 2018: (Pentecost Sunday)
    The Holy Spirit said: “I am the Spirit of the Love of God, and I am showering Our love over all of you. I empower you all to go forth and spread the Good News of the Resurrection of Jesus. You remember on the road to Emmaus how the words of Jesus were burning in the hearts of the two disciples. It is this love I give to all of you, so your hearts are also burning with love for Me. I give all of you the words to evangelize souls to the faith. My son, I help you to write down the messages you receive, and I help you to give your talks, as I choose the messages of Jesus to read. Give thanks and praise to Me for all that I do for you, and all the faithful. Rejoice on My feast of Pentecost, as I spread My flames of love among all of you.”

May 21, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel (Mk 9:13-29) you read how a man brought his son to be healed of a demon who threw the son into fire and water. My apostles could not remove the demon. I asked the man if he had faith that I could heal his son. The man said he believed, and he asked Me to help his unbelief. In order for Me to heal people, they need to believe that I can heal them. I then commanded the deaf and dumb spirit to leave the boy, and the spirit left. Later, My apostles came to Me, and asked Me why they could not bring the demon out of the boy. I told them: ‘This kind can be cast out in no way except by prayer and fasting.’ My son, you noticed that ‘and fasting’ was missing from your Magnificat reading from (Mk 9:29). When you looked in your St. Joseph Bible, both (Mk 9:29) and (Mt 17:20) had ‘and fasting’ which is another manipulation of this translation. This was a harder demon to remove, so it truly did require prayer and fasting. Fasting is powerful in deliverance of demons, so it cannot be left out. This is another instance where changing the words, has watered down the original meaning. Remember to have faith in My healing, and use your prayer and fasting in your deliverance prayers.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will all have this Warning experience, and you will come before My Light to view your life review. You will be placed back into your bodies, and you will have six weeks to convert your family members to the faith. Hopefully, they will all want to repent of their sins and be converted. My refuge builders will get their refuges ready to receive My faithful. My faithful remnant will get their backpacks ready, and be able to leave for My refuges, when I give them the word to go. After this six weeks of conversion, you will see famine, a division in My Church, mandatory chips in the body, and martial law. Do not take any chip in the body, which is the mark of the beast, even if they threaten to kill you. Do not worship the Antichrist, but only worship Me. My faithful will be protected by My angels, but some people will be martyred for their faith. My refuges will be My safe havens during the tribulation of the Antichrist. Trust in Me to help you to survive this trial.”
    May 22, 2018: (St. Rita of Cascia)
    Jesus said: “My people, this world is not about being comfortable for the sake of the body, but you are called to know, love, and serve Me, your Creator. So just as in the Gospel, do not be concerned about who is greater, but do your best to follow My mission for you. It is not until you give your will over to Me, that you will be able to carry out your given mission. Your greatest call is to help save as many souls as you can. Converting souls is not easy, and it requires prayer, and a desire to be saved. You are constantly struggling against the desires of the flesh. The desires of the soul are to please Me on your way to heaven. So let your soul be in charge of your life by following Me, and you will overcome the temptations of the devil, and your worldly pleasures.”

Jesus said: “My people, many times the devil tries to trick you into sin with something that appears good on the surface, but later the demon’s evil takes away the disguise. So be careful how the demons can lead you into sin using good things that can be abused. The demons take advantage of your physical weaknesses, especially with beautiful women. If you are married, do not seek out other women, or pornographic images. Infidelity has caused many divorces, so keep with your wife in love. You have weaknesses to food, buying things, or even gambling. The demons draw you into addictions, and they are hard to break, as drugs and alcohol. Pray to Me every day, and confess your sins so you have the grace to withstand the demon’s temptations. Trust in Me, and I will protect your soul from evil.”
    May 23, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, this little bit of flooding in the vision, is nothing compared to the physical damage you will see later. You are at the beginning of hurricane season, and you are seeing some serious volcanic events in Hawaii. Each event by itself may not be major, but collectively the coming events will take a toll on your economy. Your economy was supposed to get better with you tax cuts, but your increasing fuel costs may change your outcome. Be prepared for more events that will lead up to My Warning. Your society is so evil that My Warning will be needed to prepare people for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. Pray that more people will wake up and be converted.”

May 24, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, the messages in today’s readings are a little harsh. In the first reading it speaks of not hoarding money, because it is heavenly riches, like giving alms, that are more valuable than earthly riches. In the Gospel reading I was emphasizing not to allow the young children to be abused. Even today, you are killing millions of My little ones with abortion in the womb. This sin alone is bringing down destruction upon America. In the other parts of the Gospel I focused on the causes of your sins. I mentioned about cutting off your hand or foot if it causes you to sin, so you do not go to hell. Pulling out your eye is also extreme, but you need to avoid occasions of sin to protect yourself from the devil’s temptations. Call on My grace of My sacraments to strengthen yourselves against your sins. This means coming to frequent Confession at least once a month. Even your venial sins need to be cleansed, in addition to your mortal sins, so you can gain the grace from Reconciliation, and have pure souls to receive Me in Holy Communion. The devil is battling for your soul, so put on your armor of My protection to fight to save your soul, and the souls of others.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing Myself as a small child because I do not want anyone to harm My little ones. In the Gospel, I said such a person who harms My little ones should have a millstone put around their neck and be thrown into the sea. Your doctors and mothers who have abortions, or perform them, are causing a great sin, and they will be judged accordingly. Discourage any mother who is considering an abortion. Pray also in your daily prayers to stop abortion.”

Jesus said: “My people, many nations have made abortion legal in their laws or court decisions. This is why prayers are needed to help stop the legalization of abortion in Ireland. You, My son, have Irish heritage, so you need to pray much to stop abortion in your great grandfather’s country. Pray to St. Patrick to shield Ireland from such a law.”
    Jesus said: “My people, there was some hope that North Korea would agree to disarm their nuclear weapons. Now, this planned summit has been canceled, and it is hard to bring peace on this Korean peninsula. My people need to continue to pray for peace and stop any movement to war.”
    Jesus said: “My people, your current President has made a bold move to take your embassy in Tel Aviv and move it to Jerusalem. Some previous Presidents wanted this, but they lacked the will to do so. This caused a disturbance among the Palestinians, but some Arab countries approved this move. America has supported Israel, and this move is another example of your President to show good faith as an ally of Israel.”
    Jesus said: “My people, this revolving door is another sign of the coming Warning, when all of you will come to face Me at your life review and your mini-judgment. You can prepare for this by coming to frequent Confession to avoid any judgment to hell. Those people, who see such a mini-judgment to hell, will have a taste of what it would be like to be in hell. Keep praying for your family members so they can be converted and have a cross on their foreheads. After the Warning you will have six weeks to convert as many souls to the faith as you can. You do not want any souls to be lost in hell, so you will need to work hard to help save your relatives.”
    Jesus said: “My people, there are many Sundays after Pentecost to the end of your Church Year. This is now the time for green vestments for what is called ‘ordinary time’. Thirty-four Sundays is more than half of your year’s Sunday celebrations. Keep praying for the conversion of sinners, as you go out to all the nations to spread My Good News of My Resurrection.”
    Jesus said: “My son, this basal cell cancer was small on your wife’s face, but it is worthy of giving thanks that it was successfully removed. Your wife does a lot of things to help you in your mission, and you know how much you need her in your life. So give thanks for this healing, and your prayer group can give thanks to Me as well.”
    May 25, 2018:(Nicholas Valino, Fr. Valino’s father funeral)
    Jesus said: “My people, it is always difficult to have a father pass away. You have asked where Nicholas is. He is ‘not yet’ in heaven, and he needs purification in purgatory for a few Masses. Nicholas was sorry to leave his family, but he will be praying for them, because he loves them very much. Keep a picture of him in a prominent place, so you can remember to pray for him.”

Jesus said: “My people, today you are critical of your free liberal media newspapers. In your vision you saw the regular newspaper presses stopped, and then the newspapers were changed to a communist controlled news, like you would get in China or Russia. When you see your free press taken over, you are seeing the beginning of the Antichrist’s control of your news media and your TV networks. After the Warning, you will get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, and computers so you do not look at the eyes of the Antichrist where he could hypnotize you to worship him. It will be then that I will call you to My refuges so My angels will protect you from the evil ones. Trust in Me to protect your souls, and you will later come into My Era of Peace.”
    May 26, 2018: (St. Philip Neri)
    Jesus said: “My people, the evil ones are instigating plans for their next wars that could come in the Middle East or Korea. You are already seeing skirmishes with Iran and Israel. A war between Iran and Israel could draw in Russia and America. There are still tensions between America and North Korea. Your people are not going to get North Korea to disarm their nuclear weapons. So do not threaten war over that. Instead, your people need to pray to stop any more wars. Wars do not have any winners, and it kills many people. So make peace where you can, instead of forcing wars on people.”

Jesus said: “My people, even though Alberto is only a subtropical storm, you are seeing emergency declarations all along the Florida coast. There definitely could be some flooding in the path of this storm. You have seen a lot of rain in Florida over the last month, so it would not take much rain to cause flooding. You are seeing warmer than usual weather for this time of year. If the oceans stay warm, you could see more serious storms this year. Be prepared for another hot summer, as each year is setting records for storms and heat.”
    May 27, 2018: (Trinity Sunday)
    God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is here to remind you that you all were made in Our image and likeness. This is the meaning of the mirror in the vision. In the second reading there is a reference to Me in ‘Abba, Father’. Today, you are celebrating Our Blessed Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-Three Persons in One God. This truly is a mystery of faith which is impossible for man to totally comprehend. Your priest brought up St. Patrick’s shamrock of the three leaves on one stem to try and symbolize Our Blessed Trinity. When one of Us is present, all three of Us are there, because We are indivisible. When you receive Jesus in Holy Communion, you receive Me and the Holy Spirit as well. I continue to thank you for dedicating your chapel to Me, especially the picture of all Three of Us, and your Ten Commandments. Continue giving Us praise and adoration in your prayers.”

May 28, 2018: (Memorial Day)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing two evils that are taking many lives of your people from wars and abortions. In wars you have fought against dictators like Hitler who dealt with the occult. You have had wars fighting against atheistic communist takeovers. Now you are seeing radicals who are killing people indiscriminately with guns, bombs, and even vehicles. You have been killing millions of babies in the womb for your own convenience, and then you wonder why your populations are decreasing. When your fertility rates drop below 2.1, you are not replacing those people who are dying. This is true for many countries, and abortion is one of the main causes. If you kill your babies, then life has less value to some. Some people do not even see that abortion is a great sin against your Creator, because it is truly murder of another human being. The devil is behind all of this killing, but your people are still tolerating this killing for blood money. Are your people that selfish that they do not want to raise your own children? Your people will be punished for your abortions. So pray to stop abortion, and pray to stop your foolish wars that the one world people are perpetrating on you for their own wealth.”

Jesus said: “My people of America, you are seeing wars in the beginning of your country, and you are still seeing wars fought today. You remember all the veterans from your wars. You had the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, two World Wars, and many wars up to now. For the most part, people died in your wars to defend your freedoms. I keep asking you to pray for peace, because now many of your countries have nuclear weapons that can kill thousands of people with one bomb.”
    May 29, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, just as My apostles and I suffered persecution for the sake of the Gospel, so My disciples of today will suffer also. You are only being slightly harassed by some non-believers now, but you will see a time when they will want to kill you because of following Me. Do not be afraid because My refuge builders are preparing safe places for My faithful remnant. When your lives are in danger, I will call you to come to My refuges of protection. Your guardian angels will lead you with your backpacks to the nearest refuge at the proper time. After the Warning you will see events move quickly to a takeover by the Antichrist and his one world followers. Some people will be martyred, but most of My faithful will be protected. Be patient, because the Warning will signal the time to leave for your safe havens is at hand.”

May 30, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you before about how vulnerable your country is to an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack on your electrical grid. You have listened to some experts who are trying to get your government to protect your grid. It may cost a few billion dollars to put Faraday cages over your electrical components. The effects of an EMP attack otherwise, could shut down your grid which would paralyze banks, your vehicles, and appliances run on microchips. Such a disaster could last over a year, and some estimated 90% of your people could die of starvation. At My refuges even now, My angels are putting a shield around your solar panels so they would be protected from an EMP surge. Various countries could send only a few nuclear weapons high in the sky to shut down your grid. The one world people will find a way to shut down your electricity before they try to take you over for the Antichrist. I will protect My faithful at My refuges with My angels, so trust in Me to multiply what you need.”

May 31, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I told you that you would be seeing more weather records this year. Already you had the coldest April in a while, and the warmest May in a long time. You also are seeing some flash flooding from heavy rainstorms. Your hurricane season is just starting with your subtropical Alberto storm. The lava in Hawaii is continuing to cause evacuations and has destroyed homes. You will be seeing more continuous events that could test your economy. Pray for all souls who could die suddenly with bad weather, because they may not have time to prepare their souls for death.”

June 7, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you remember the story of the Tower of Babel where man was prideful in trying to build a huge tower into the sky. This was an affront to Me because people worshiped this tower over Me. As a result I caused the people to speak in many languages so they could not understand each other. The Holy Spirit enabled My apostles to speak in different languages so they could evangelize all nations. America’s Twin Towers were destroyed on 9-11-01 as a sign against America’s idol worship of things. But America rebuilt your Freedom Tower in defiance of My judgment and without remorse for your sins. There will be another destruction of this Tower, and it will be another sign of My judgment against America for your abortions and your sexual sins. Pray to save the souls of America, especially those souls who will die suddenly in natural or man-made disasters.”

June 7, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, do not expect too much out of this summit meeting between America and North Korea. It will be difficult for North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons. The expectations on both sides have different goals. Pray that no war starts over sanctions or any other threats. Continue to pray for peace all over the world.”

June 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, your President was bold in claiming he was going ahead with tariffs on steel and aluminum imports at the G-7 meeting. Other countries were voicing their own retaliatory tariffs on US goods. There is a fear of a trade war, but your President wants to protect your steel and aluminum manufacturing for security purposes. Other countries have higher tariffs, but your President wants an even playing field for trade.”

June 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, you had a message about the destruction of your Freedom Tower because of how you built this building in defiance of My judgment on your nation. Another person had a similar message about a high building attack. Such a destruction could be by a terrorist attack, or sabotage like the Twin Towers.You could also see a possible false flag destruction carried out by the one world people. Pray that this can be prevented by your novena prayers to God the Father.”

June 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are aware of the freemasons as part of the one world people who are behind the death culture in America. These are the people who help finance your abortion industry, instigate wars and divisions, encourage euthanasia, and the use of laboratory viruses and vaccines to kill people. These people are focused on drastically reducing the world’s population. Some of these people worship Satan, and they are carrying out his orders. Pray for the stoppage of abortions, wars, and any means used to kill people.”

June 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can look at Russia and China who are building large navies, and they are controlling passages via canals and places for ports in foreign countries. All of these preparations have one goal, and that is to defeat America on the battlefield. America is the largest force standing in the way of a communist takeover of the world. Pray that you will remain strong against atheistic communism, and pray for peace.”

June 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have given you several messages that speak about the football season as being the most likely time for the Warning to occur. This time is from September until February. So be alert that My Warning could come any year, and the signs of the end times are all around you. After the Warning, you should try to evangelize your family members so they could have crosses on their foreheads that would let them enter My refuges. You could also prepare your souls for the Warning by coming to frequent Confession. Have your backpacks ready also, so you can leave quickly for My refuges when I will warn you when your lives will be in danger. Trust in Me that I will protect you from the evil ones by making you invisible with My angels.”

June 14, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people of America, today you are celebrating a national day of honoring your flag and all the people who have defended your country. In the vision I am showing your people a choice, much like you see on the farms of California. Where you have irrigation with water, you have green lush crops, but you have an arid desert without water. America is at a crisis point spiritually. You may have a good economy now, but if you do not change your sinful lifestyles, you will be calling down My justice upon your country. You can have either the blessing or the curse. It is because of My faithful who are praying, that My severe punishments have been held off. Your country needs to repent and change its ways, or you will be facing natural disasters that will bring this arid land to your crops. Keep praying to atone for your country’s sins, but with no change, you will see disasters at record levels.”

Friday, June 15, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, all throughout history the people have criticized and even killed My prophets, because they did not want to hear them speak of repenting and following My laws. I have given everyone free will in My image, and I do not force people to love Me. I have given the Ten Commandments to love Me and your neighbor. These laws are My guidelines on how to live your lives in this time on earth. Some people want to do their own things, and they do not want to accept that they were created to know, love and serve Me. Many people are weak to sin, but they do not want to repent, or seek My forgiveness in Confession. It is this rejection of Me by man that has caused My prophets to be persecuted. Just as Elijah was persecuted, all of My prophets even today, are facing persecution.
    The evil people and the Antichrist will seek out My prophets and My faithful to kill them. This is why caves and refuges will be provided to protect My prophets from harm. As time goes on, you My son, will see increasing persecution and you will call on My angels for your protection. Some of My faithful will be martyred during the tribulation, but have no fear, because martyrs will become instant saints in heaven. My faithful will be rewarded in My Era of Peace and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing My good angels taking up their battle stations in preparation for the last battle with the Antichrist. My people will need My angel power to wage battle with the evil ones. You do not know how severe this battle will be. Just as more evil angels are coming up out of your active volcanoes, so I am sending My faithful legions of good angels for your protection. You will see a major battle between good and evil in the Battle of Armageddon. When I will call My faithful to come to My refuges, call on Me, and I will have your guardian angel lead you with a flame to your nearest refuge. Your angel will put a shield of invisibility around you, so you will be protected from any evil ones. Trust in My angels to protect you, and provide what you need during the tribulation.”

Saturday, June 16, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you a stairway to heaven as your goal for life. You do not want to go down into the abyss of hell with its flames. For those people, who desire to love Me and be with Me for all eternity, it is a long hard road to reach heaven. Your life on earth has a finite number of days, so every day brings you one step closer to your death, and your entry into heaven. It is by your daily prayers and good deeds that you will store up treasure for your judgment. Strive to obey My Commandments of love, and follow My Will for your mission in life. Even when you falter in sin, I am always willing to forgive a repentant sinner. You are always under attack by the devil and his temptations, so call on Me and My angels to help you every day to keep on this path to heaven.”

(4:00 p.m. Mass) Jesus said: “My people, some people love life and appreciate My creation more than others. It is a miracle how plants grow from seed to produce your food. Children and young animals mature over more years. You can even see how your spiritual life grows and matures as well. As you age and are more settled, you can ponder your faith in Me, and see how without Me, you can do nothing. Your faith in Me is one of your greatest gifts. Guard your faith in frequent Confession, so My graces will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, at the time of the flood, you see another example of how I removed the few good people, and I then killed all the unrepentant sinners with the flood. There was a second creation after the flood. There will be more people killed in the tribulation, once I protect My faithful at My refuges. After the tribulation and My victory over the evil ones, there will be another new creation of a new heaven and a new earth in My Era of Peace with no evil. My Era of Peace is how I intended My creation before the devil interfered with the Garden of Eden and Adam and Eve. Give praise and thanks to Me because I will reward all of My faithful in My Era of Peace.”

Sunday, June 17, 2018: (Father’s Day)
    God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM, is with you to celebrate father’s day for all the husbands who have brought forth children. It is the women who bear the children, but it is I who places the life giving souls in the bodies. So I am truly the spiritual Father of all the souls who will live forever in heaven, or in hell. Your souls are eternal, and they will never disappear. Keep praying for all the souls in your family so they can be in heaven forever. Give praise and thanks to Me for your faith, and your very life in the body and the soul. Continue to pray to Me every day in your ‘Our Fathers’, ‘Glory Bes’, and the ‘Sign of the Cross.’”

Monday, June 18, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are faced with many events, and you can react with kindness, or with a selfish intent. This is the contrast in today’s readings. In the first reading King Ahab wanted to have Naboth’s vineyard, but he was willing to give Naboth money for it, or another vineyard. Naboth did not want to give up his ancestral heritage. It was Jezebel, Ahab’s wife, who chose an evil way of having Naboth killed, so the king could have Naboth’s vineyard. There are times in life when you do not always get your way, but you do not kill people just to have something you like. In the Gospel I have given you a more loving approach even to those people who may persecute you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, then turn the other cheek, instead of seeking revenge. The Jewish law allowed equal retaliation, but I am preaching a new law of love that does not seek harming your neighbor. This kind of love does not come easy to man’s sense of justice. If you are going to imitate My way of love, then you can see how I desire that you love everyone, even your persecutors. I am merciful and loving, but I am also just in how I deal with My people. I am always willing to forgive a repentant sinner, but those people, who worship idols and kill others, will face My punishment.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some severe thunderstorms in your area and heavy rains in Texas on the coast. Other flooding is occurring in the Midwest. You are continuing to see earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in Hawaii, as the lava flow has destroyed many homes, and it ends in the ocean. Other volcanoes have become more active, and you had a 6.1 earthquake in Japan. I told you that you will have more of these natural disasters one after another. You have been planning to get a smaller off-grid solar panel kit so you could pull the snow off the panels in the winter from the first floor. In the tribulation time, this could give you some solar power to run your sump and water pumps between December and March. It is difficult for your on-grid system to work when you have snow on the panels on the second floor. Now, your new kit has arrived, and you will be scheduling a time to install your 12 panels and 12 batteries with an inverter and controller. You have continued to prepare your refuge for the faithful people who will be coming. My angels will continue to help you in getting your refuge ready for the tribulation.”

Tuesday, June 19, 2018: (St. Romuald)
    Jesus said: “My people, in this account of Ahab and Naboth (3Kings21:17-29) you read how Jezebel had Naboth killed by false letters with the king’s seal. Just as Ahab was about to take possession of Naboth’s vineyard, Elijah gave a judgment from God against King Ahab and his wife, Jezebel. Elijah said how both of them would be killed by dogs, or birds in the field. On hearing God’s judgment against Ahab, he tore his garments, and then fasted in sackcloth. The king humbled himself before Me, so I did not kill him, but the punishment would fall on his son. Because Jezebel did not repent, she was immediately killed by the dogs for her evil deeds. There is a lesson here for all sinners. If you repent and are sorry for your sins, no matter how grievous, I will forgive you. But woe to the sinner who does not repent and does not seek My forgiveness, because that sinner is on a road to the eternal flames in hell. This is why My faithful need to come to Me in Confession at least once a month, so you can show Me you are like King Ahab when you repent and humble yourself before Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a near tropical storm bring a lot of rain into Texas that has already caused some flooding. You are also seeing some heavy rains in Illinois that are causing floods. Hail is falling in Colorado, and frequent 5.4 earthquakes are causing a constant lava flow which is causing a loss of homes in Hawaii. Flood damage is increasing this year. Volcanoes are also becoming more active. Do some research to see comparisons of floods and active volcanoes over the last five years. You can see how pole shifts and the HAARP machine are affecting your weather, earthquakes, and volcanoes.”

Wednesday, June 20, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s reading (4Kings 2:1-14) you read how Elijah first used his mantle to separate the waters of the Jordan River to walk on dry land. Then he was taken up in a fiery chariot with the help of My angels. His mantle fell down for Elisha to use. Elisha had asked for a double portion of Elijah’s spirit, and Elisha received it when he saw Elijah enter heaven. Elisha tested the use of the mantle, and the Jordan River separated again. This was a passing of spiritual power from one older prophet to a younger prophet. In the Gospel I told My apostles to pray in private without showing others, and My Father in heaven would reward them. The same is true when you are giving alms. Do not brag or tell others what you are giving, and you will have treasure in heaven. Those people, who broadcast their good deeds, have already received their reward. When you fast, you also need to dress as normal, without showing others how you are suffering in your penance. Some people do all these things to be noticed as religious, but whatever you do in secret, My Father will see it, and reward you with treasure in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you what it would be like when I call on you to come to My refuges. You will take your backpack, which contains food and hygiene items, in your car and leave immediately. As you leave your home, your guardian angel will lead you with a flame to the nearest refuge. My angel will put an invisible shield over you to protect you from the evil ones who will want to kill you. Once you arrive at My refuge, you will see a luminous cross in the sky. When people look on this cross, they will be healed of all of their ailments. You will not return to your home, and none of your cell phones, etc. will work at My refuges. You will be confined to the borders of that refuge. You will be living as a Christian community, and I will see that you have food, water, and fuels to survive. By seeing this event actually being carried out in the vision, this is another sign that this is coming close in your time.Do not be afraid of the evil ones because My angels will protect you. Only My faithful, who believe in Me and wear a cross on their foreheads, will be allowed into My refuges. My refuge will protect you from bombs, viruses, and even comets. You will have daily Holy Communion, and you will have perpetual Adoration at all of My refuges. I will be with you all the time in My Real Presence, so have no fear.”

Thursday, June 21, 2018: (St. Aloysius Gonzaga)
    Jesus said: “My people, the Bible is a gathering of books that were inspired by the Holy Spirit for the authors. It is a history of the Jewish people, and My Word in the Gospels. All of My words are true, and they will remain forever, and will not be changed for a better hearing. Anyone, who tries to change My words, is a heretic, and should not be followed. I have set My laws before you, and they are all wrapped up in love of Me, and love of neighbor as yourself. Your society is getting out of control when living in fornication and adultery is accepted as normal. Using birth control, vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion are also accepted, but all of these things are mortal sins, and require Confession before Holy Communion. People who abide by My laws are criticized, and My prophets who speak against these sinful actions are persecuted for being righteous. If you learn anything in the biblical accounts, you will see that unrepentant people are punished. Those people, who follow My laws, may see persecution, but they have a heavenly reward awaiting them. You all make decisions in your actions every day that are either with Me, or against My laws. Your actions speak louder than your words, so do not be hypocrites, and practice what you preach as good examples. I love all of you, and I will forgive the repentant sinner. I desire that you love Me in return in all that you do every day.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have a divided society along party lines, and those people who are against your President are criticizing him for separating families at the border. Your President signed an Executive Order to stop separating children from their parents at the border. The double standard is that your previous President did the same thing, but the media did not criticize him. People should be focused more on loving neighbors instead of causing division.”

Jesus said: “My people, the threat of a nuclear war has grown worse as more nations are producing new missiles and large nuclear weapons. North Korea and Iran are still nuclear threats, and they are growing more hostile, despite all the treaties they have violated. The peace accord to denuclearize North Korea needs to be confirmed to verify they are following what they agreed to. My people need to keep praying for peace to stop any nuclear war that could kill many people.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that America would be facing continuous natural disasters as a punishment for your abortions and grievous sexual sins. You are calling down My justice, and these events will become more serious, if your country does not repent and change your sinful lifestyles. You are seeing continuous earthquakes almost daily with lava flows in Hawaii that are setting records. In Texas you are seeing unusually heavy rains and flooding that has caused some evacuations and displaced people from their homes. Even in Puerto Rico the people are still having power outages and food shortages from last year’s hurricane.”

Jesus said: “My people, your scientists have noticed some unusual auroral borealis in various places that could be linked to pole shifts and the HAARP machine. Some people also are hearing unusual trumpet sounds of unknown sources. You are also seeing many accounts of sink holes in various places. These things are more signs of the end times that you are entering. Have no fear, but trust in My protection when you will come to My refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are starting out on another hot summer when your people will be putting more demands on your electric grid as you turn on your air conditioners. Your grid is already vulnerable to power outages, and any added strains could test your people. Your people are so used to having electricity, but your needs are expanding beyond your addition of new power stations. Pray that you do not have power outages, but be prepared with some water, batteries, and extra food.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen some pictures of how I am constantly knocking on the doors to many hearts of the people on earth. Some people ignore Me or reject Me, and they will not open their hearts to Me. These cold hearts are on a path to hell, if they do not let Me in. Other people open their hearts to Me in My Sacred Heart, and they are rewarded with My graces. Stay close to Me in your prayers and frequent Confession, and you will be on the right road to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you before that it is only for God the Father to know the date of the Warning. I have told you also that the signs of the times and the more frequent Warning messages are signs of the Warning getting closer. Those people, who desire My Warning to come, do not know what they are asking. The Warning will be a judgment for all souls, and it will be My last chance to change sinners from their sinful lifestyles. The Warning is a preparation for people to repent so they could convert their lives to Me, and have a cross placed on their foreheads. This will be needed to enter My refuges when I call you to My safe havens. Trust in My protection, but you must have faith in Me to be saved.”

Friday, June 22, 2018: (St. John Fisher & St. Thomas More)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have two beautiful saints today in St. John Fisher and St. Thomas More who stood up against King Henry VIII of England. The king wanted to leave his wife for another woman by annulment so he could have a male heir. The king later had these saints imprisoned and martyred for their resistance to his oath of his love interests. The king also was instrumental in causing the Anglican Church to split from Rome. St. John Fisher was bishop of Rochester, England, and that is how he became the patron of our diocese. You, My son, even went to St. John Fisher College. There have been other splits from My Church under Martin Luther. I have been giving you messages of another split coming in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. The schismatic church will be teaching New Age doctrines, and that the sexual sins are no longer mortal sins. This split will be close to the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. Follow My true teachings in the Catechism of the Catholic Church so you are not misled by heretical teachings. Call on the Holy Spirit for discernment of any heresies.”

Jesus said: “My people of America, you are seeing a coming failure of the dollar when debts and contracts of indebtedness, or derivatives, will fall under their own weight. America has trillions of dollars of National Debt that are increasing beyond what can be paid back. Other countries have even worse debts, so the dollar is not falling yet. When you look at what a dollar buys, you are seeing how it is worth less each year. Already there is a movement to get rid of all the cash money, so it could be controlled by the future chip currency. Eventually, your leaders want a microchip in the hand for all buying and selling. This is the beginning of the mark of the beast that was started in your health insurance. If you then have mandated chips in the body, these chips will control your mind, so refuse to take such chips. If you cannot buy food without this mark, then you will have to come to My refuges for food, water, and fuels. These things are the necessities to live that will be provided at My refuges. When you see the dollar fail and mandatory chips in the body, this will be the time to leave for My refuges with your backpacks and crosses on your foreheads.”

Saturday, June 23, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that fears, worries, and anxieties are from the devil, and My people need to have more trust in faith that I will take care of their needs. I ask you to look back through your life, and you saw how I brought you through what seemed like impossible situations. You make many prudent plans, but you need to be flexible when events turn out different from what you expected. I told you how I feed the birds of the air, and dress the flowers of the fields, but you are more valuable than a flock of sparrows. Seek first the Kingdom of God, and everything else will be given to you. Do not worry about tomorrow, for today has enough trouble of its own. You can only live in the present moment, so do your best to follow My laws and repent of your sins. Those people, who abide by My laws of loving Me and loving neighbor, will have eternal life with Me in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, some people have taken My advice and they are storing six months to a year’s supply of food for every member of their household. Others are not making such preparations, and they may not find food in the stores, if there was a natural disaster. You have seen where bad weather has put a run on water and batteries in the stores, so it is better to stock up on your survival needs now, while you can still buy things. No matter what events happen, I will help provide for your food and water to survive. When there is a power outage or a food shortage, you may be called on to help your family, and your neighbors. Be willing to share what you have with those people who come to you for help. This will be how your refuge will protect and feed My faithful. Be ready to receive a lot of people that I will send to you.”

Sunday, June 24, 2018: (Nativity of St. John the Baptist)
    Jesus said: “My people, St. John the Baptist was My herald in the desert, and even in the womb, he stirred on My arrival in My Blessed Mother’s womb. Zachariah and Elizabeth were advanced in years, and it was a miracle of God that Elizabeth conceived St. John the Baptist. Even in the Gospel St. Gabriel the archangel had told Zachariah that the child’s name to be born will be called ‘John’. (Luke 1:13) When it came time to name the child, the people expected to name him after his father. It was then that the parents said his name was to be John, according to the angel’s message. St. John proclaimed Me the ‘Lamb of God’ after he baptized Me. So some of My followers came after Me. St. John said that I must increase while he must decrease. This is true for all of My people, that I should be the most important one in your life, even more than your own life. St. John the Baptist was a prophet for My first coming. There are even more prophets who are preparing for My coming after the tribulation. Trust in My power that will overcome the Antichrist, and all the evil ones who will be cast into hell.”

Monday, June 25, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, the one world people, or ‘deep state’, are displeased with the way your President is running your government. He is trying to break all the global plans of your previous Presidents. You have seen many attacks from the opposition party over Russian collusion and immigration recently. In this vision of a sinking ship, you are seeing the next attack will be a financial distress over your dollar, the National Debt, the derivatives, and all the possible trade wars. The opposition has tried to find something so they could impeach your President, but this has failed. If these one world people cannot upset your finances to remove your President, then they will even consider an assassination attempt. I have mentioned this possibility before, but these evil people are ruthless in trying to achieve the goals of Satan and the Antichrist. I have been encouraging My refuge builders to be ready to receive My faithful at the proper time.
    You will be seeing a conflict of your President with these one world people, and it could turn violent at any time.Trust in My protection when I will call My faithful to My refuges of protection, where My angels will shield you from the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, your President realized that there were a lot of unfair trade practices going on that is bleeding America with excessive trade losses every year. His first tariffs were on steel and aluminum both on China and your allies. This was intended to protect home production of these metals as a security to make weapons. Once these tariffs took effect, China and other countries started putting additional tariffs on American exports. Each time more goods are being added to the list of imports to America that have tariffs. There is a present fear that you could see a full blown trade war that would make your imports more expensive to your consumers. This could add to inflation and nullify any advantage of your tax cuts. You have seen your stock market react negatively, because of the uncertainty of how far such a trade war will go. China and other countries could suffer in their fragile economies with such a trade war. If such trade problems continue, you could see a world recession or worse. Pray that America can make some better trade agreements without causing a trade war that will hurt everyone. It is true that America has been treated unfairly in your trade, but it will be difficult to find a fair way to resolve your problems. Pray for a resolution of these problems before more damage is done to all of the world’s economies.”

Tuesday, June 26, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, the king of Israel pleaded with Me to protect Jerusalem from the Assyrian king’s troops. So I sent My angel in the night, and he slew one hundred and eighty-five thousand of his troops. This forced the Assyrian king to return home in defeat by My power. (4 Kings 19:35) My son, you have used this passage to show the power of one angel who was given My authority to kill this many soldiers. So when you are at My refuges during the tribulation, have no fear, because My angels are powerful enough to shield you from the demons and the evil people. My angels will put an invisible shield over you on the way to My refuges, and at My refuges. You will be protected from EMP attacks, bombs, viruses, and even comets. So trust in My power which is much greater than My angels. I will multiply your food, water, fuels, and even your buildings to provide for the faithful who I will send to you. My angels will finish any needed projects, and they will even bring you daily Holy Communion, if you do not have a priest. You could even survive on Holy Communion alone, if you have no supplies. Have some things stored so they can be multiplied. After the tribulation I will bring My victory over the evil ones, as they will all be cast into hell.
    I will renew the earth, and bring you into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven. It is only My faithful who believe in Me with crosses on their foreheads, who will be saved at My refuges.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing the eye on top of a pyramid that represents the view of the
    masons who control many governments. When you looked closely at the back of your $1 bill you read ‘the New World Order’. This is the plot of Satan to control the whole world to make it ready for the Antichrist’s reign. These masons are behind the global plans for a world takeover. Your President is defying their plans, and this is why he is being harassed constantly. You are noticing how violent these people are getting. I have given you your President for a short time, and then the evil ones will be allowed their hour.”
    Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when Christians will be persecuted, and your lives will be in danger. Elijah had to hide from Jezebel and others who wanted to kill him, so he hid in a cave on Mt. Carmel. My faithful will also have to seek a place of hiding from people who will want to kill you because of your faith. These places of hiding are called refuges or safe havens, where My angels will shield you from the evil ones. Be thankful that I am calling many refuge builders to prepare places for My faithful during the tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, it saddens Me that more people should be coming to Confession, but many are too spiritually lazy to take time to have their sins forgiven. Reconciliation is My sacrament to have your sins forgiven, and heal your souls through My grace of the sacrament. It takes humility to admit your sins to the priest. You need Confession to remove your mortal sins so you can worthily receive Me in Holy Communion. You should come to Confession at least once a month, so you can renew your love relationship with your Lord. I love all of you, but it is difficult to look at so many black souls who need My forgiveness. Encourage your family and friends to come to frequent Confession.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are called to come to Sunday Mass to worship Me by My Third Commandment. It is a serious sin for My faithful to miss Sunday Mass, so encourage your family to be faithful in worshiping Me. You also should remember Me every day in your prayers. If you love someone or Me, you do not just say so once a week, but every day. I await your loving words because prayer is like conversing with Me in love. You pray in Adoration, for your intentions, for grace before meals, and for sinners on earth, and souls in purgatory. Prayer expresses your love for Me and your love for your neighbor.”

Jesus said: “My people, a church is a place for My faithful to come together as a faith family. Celebrating Mass is the best prayer to share your love with Me and your neighbors. You read My Word from the Scriptures that gives you My example in life in how to obey My laws, and seek the forgiveness of your sins. You need to pray for the protection of your churches from any heresies, and help support them financially. At every church you have My priest and My sacraments. When a church closes, you lose a faith community, so pray that you can keep your churches open and faithful.”

Jesus said: “My people, some people allow pride to control their actions because they want to be important in the eyes of other people. Do not let the devil mislead you into prideful actions, but seek to be humble and more concerned about helping others. When you think more of loving Me and others, then you will have less focus on being selfish in your own desires. Do not be afraid to reach outside of your comfort zone to help people.”

Jesus said: “My people, some people do many things just to have more money than they need in order to survive. You do need certain things as food and a place to stay, but you should be more content just to survive without seeking riches for its own sake. Do not make money, fame, or rich living as idols before Me. You should focus more on helping people with charity donations, than just enriching yourselves. Your treasure is where your heart is. So if you seek to be with Me, store up your treasure in heaven, instead of useless treasure on earth that will rot or be stolen.”

Wednesday, June 27, 2018: (St. Cyril of Alexandria)
    Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading the King of Israel renewed the people’s covenant with Me, as he had the Scriptures read to the people. The previous leaders were not following My laws, so this king was asking My mercy to be reconciled. In the Gospel there was a focus on ‘by your fruits you will know people through their actions.’ A good tree only bears good fruit, while a bad tree only bears bad fruit. This is why I call My faithful to obey My laws and let Me run your lives, so you can bear good fruit in your good works. In the vision and in actuality, your workers are installing another 12 solar panels and 12 batteries in an off-grid system. This will help supply power to run your sump pumps and water pump in the winter when you can remove the snow from the first floor panels. It is too dangerous to remove the snow on the second floor panels. This will be another source of power to run some other needs during the tribulation when your power grid will be down.”

Thursday, June 28, 2018: (St. Irenaeus)
    Jesus said: “My people, you were reading today (4 Kings 25:1-17) how King Nabuchadnezzar laid siege to Jerusalem and the Israelites were defeated and carried off to Babylon. This was the Babylonian Exile that lasted 70 years, and this was My punishment for all the evil idol worship and breaking of My Covenant. The Israelites did evil in My sight, and they called down My wrath upon them. There is a parallel to the evil going on in America where you are killing My babies in abortion, and there is rampant fornication, adultery, homosexual acts, and now even transgender mutilations. Your drugs and legalized marijuana are ruining your society. There is idol worship of fame and seeking riches, and many are ignoring Me in their lives. Just as I was displeased with the sinful Israelites, I am also displeased with America and its sexual sins. In Israel I took away My protection, and I allowed Israel to be defeated by the Assyrians. So it will be in America, when I will allow your enemies in the one world people, to take you over. The failure of the dam in the vision, is how America will face many natural disasters that will be instrumental in your fall to the evil ones. The tribulation of the Antichrist is in the Scriptures, and evil will have its hour. Trust in My protection during the tribulation, when I will provide My refuges for My faithful. America will suffer a similar defeat and exile just as Israel did.”

Jesus said: “My people, My Warning experience will shake up a lot of people, when they see their life through My eyes and the eyes of those people around you.You will feel the remorse of your failures in sin, when you hurt Me in My love for you. I want all people to be saved, but I cannot force My love on you. Each person has free will to choose their own eternal destination in heaven or hell. After your life review, you will see your mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or hell based on your life experiences. You will also physically experience your destination, so you can have a taste of where you are going. This could wake up and save some souls who would otherwise be lost. After the Warning, you need to pray and convert as many souls as you can, especially your family members. You do not want to lose anyone to hell, so pray constantly for your family, and you could help save their souls. Saving souls from hell is the most valuable gift you could give your family.”

Friday, June 29, 2018: (Alex and Christina Wedding)
    Jesus said: “My son, you heard the deacon speak of how Christina and Alex’s desire for a marriage in the Church was to be commended. They are dedicated so much to each other, that they wanted to do everything the right way according to God’s law. They will receive the grace of My sacrament, and I will be with them throughout their marriage. They will also receive the support of the whole family in their needs. All of the family should pray for the success of this marriage.”

Saturday, June 30, 2018: (The First Martyrs of the Roman Church)
    Jesus said: “My people, this Roman Centurion had a deep faith that I could heal his servant, even from a distance. He gave a response that you all say in the Mass: ‘I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word, and my soul shall be healed.’ This was an early convert, and he gave witness to My authority. This was a man of authority in the Roman Army, and he acknowledged Me with such a strong faith that I told the people, that I did not see such faith anywhere in Israel. I call all of My faithful to have such a strong faith in Me to do many impossible tasks for them. Believe in My power and follow My laws, and you will share eternal life with Me.”

Sunday, July 1, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I healed the woman with the hemorrhages, and I raised Jairus’ daughter from the dead.
    I could only heal each of these people because they had faith that I could heal them. This is true for all healing that is done in My Name.You need to have faith that I can heal you. In the vision you see the faithful in church wearing life preservers. In one meaning I will save people’s souls because they believe in Me, and they come to Sunday Mass. In a second meaning I will help heal any physical sickness as well. You are made up of body and soul, and saving souls is your most important mission on earth. So keep praying for all the souls in your family to help save them from hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, at times events can aggravate you to the point when you want to blow off steam like this locomotive. It is not easy to contain your frustrations, and you sometimes will criticize others for causing you trouble. Do not overreact, so you can stop any anger or swearing. Try not to take out your critical language on your spouse. The spouse may not even understand why you are displeased. In some cases you can apologize for any bad behavior. Call on Me to forgive you of your sins, and I will calm your stress and tensions.”

Monday, July 2, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are suffering through a hot spell of high temperatures and high humidity. Some people have power outages now because they are using a lot of air conditioning to fight the heat. I mentioned before how you would suffer such power outages in previous messages. You are seeing weather problems, fires, and severe storms. These events will continue to test your people because of your abortions and sexual sins that are so rampant. If your people do not repent and change their spiritual lifestyles, you will be brought to your knees with even more severe punishments. I see all the sins and crimes that you are performing every day. Do you think you will avoid My justice? I tell you, My angels are preparing to lead My people to safe havens. Then you will see My wrath fall on those people who refuse to obey My laws, and those people who refuse to love Me. I will use the evil ones to bring down your country in payment for your sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a castle is a good place of protection when you have enemies who want to harm you. This reminds you of having refuges that will be protected from the evil ones by My angels. The angels will put shields up that will only allow My faithful to enter My refuges. The evil ones will not harm you, because My angels have more power than your enemies. You will be living a harder life with multiplied food and water. Everything will be provided for your survival. You will have daily Holy Communion and perpetual Adoration. You will have people praying around the clock for more hours than you do now. Trust in My protection and My multiplication of food, water, and fuels. Your refuge living will have less comforts, little electricity, no air conditioning, and sponge baths. You will be tested in your tribulation as a purgatory on earth, but I will bring you into My Era of Peace with My victory.”

Tuesday, July 3, 2018: (St. Thomas, our 53rd Wedding Anniversary)
    Jesus said: “My people, when you think of the UN building in the vision, you first think of all the nations joined for peace. In reality this is just another global plan for the one world people. It is the plan of the one world people to take over all the governments, and give them over to the Antichrist in the European Union. The time for the evil ones is running out, so these people are looking for a quick takeover of America, because your country is blocking their takeover.
    After the Warning, you will see a quick takeover, so the Antichrist can have his reign. When you see such a takeover and mandatory chips in the body, this is when I will call My faithful to My refuges for their protection. Trust in Me to protect My faithful, and I will bring My victory at the end of the tribulation. Today is our 53rd Wedding Anniversary, and we are witnesses that marriages can last longer with a common faith in God. When you put Me at the center of your lives, I can help you through all of life’s troubles. I bless you in all that you are doing to share your faith with your family, friends, and the people you meet at your talks.”

Hey Cub. I have been reading your dialogues about Jesus talking.
    I know that this is your thread, but after reading a few, some things don't fit with what Jesus would tell someone.
    I speak this to you as a warning, that whatever Jesus your listening to, is not our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Let me show you below with some quotes from the dialogues:

June 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, I have given you several messages that speak about the football season as being the most likely time for the Warning to occur. This time is from September until February. So be alert that My Warning could come any year, and the signs of the end times are all around you. After the Warning, you should try to evangelize your family members so they could have crosses on their foreheads that would let them enter My refuges. You could also prepare your souls for the Warning by coming to frequent Confession. Have your backpacks ready also, so you can leave quickly for My refuges when I will warn you when your lives will be in danger. Trust in Me that I will protect you from the evil ones by making you invisible with My angels.”
    I'm not trying to pick apart your thread, but to highlight some thing that just doesn't seem right, when it comes to Jesus Christ.

Many people believe the cross is a christian symbol. It is not. It is actually babylonian.
    If you want to read up on this finding, goto Page 31-39 of this pdf link.

God said He despised the shame of the cross, (Hebrews 12:2),
    "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Another point: If Jesus was killed by a shotgun, would we hang it around our necks, or put up an image of one on our walls?

Even in Exodus 20:4, God is clear about images of any kind:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

This commandment covers any image or likeness, especially one of God Himself.
    So any symbol is forbidden.

God also said this in Isaiah 40:25, "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One."

God has no equal and He has nothing on earth, or in heaven, or under the earth to represent His true form.

He knew that if He gave some image of Himself, that we would worship that image, and not Him!

So who represents God on earth?

We are, His people. Those who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:2, "Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:"

Living epistles of God. Our testimonies of how God rescued us from ourselves.

I hope this will shed some light on why the cross is not Christian, nor any other symbol.
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 07-09-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I read this one when I was a kid. It's a PDF.

The Two Babylons, 1853 - Alexander Hislop

http://www.ldolphin.org/PDFs/The_Two...der_Hislop.pdf
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Hi Rob. Thank you for raising this most important and timely topic viz. Rv 7, as the time of the Great Trial has arrived. I have included a good deal of information in my reply, which I would encourage you and others to consider, as events are unfolding. Those marked with the cross on their foreheads will soon be heading to God’s refuges for the Great Tribulation.

Consider the words of God in Ezekiel 9 speaking of a Type of the sign/seal of Revelation 7 (Antitype).

Eze 9:1 And he cried in my ears with a loud voice, saying: The visitations of the city are at hand, and every one hath a destroying weapon in his hand.
    Eze 9:2 And behold six men came from the way of the upper gate, which looketh to the north: and each one had his weapon of destruction in his hand: and there was one man in the midst of them clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn at his reins: and they went in, and stood by the brazen altar.

Eze 9:3 And the glory of the Lord of Israel went up from the cherub, upon which he was, to the threshold of the house: and he called to the man that was clothed with linen, and had a writer's inkhorn at his loins.
    Eze 9:4 And the Lord said to him: Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem: and mark Thau upon the foreheads of the men that sigh, and mourn for all the abominations that are committed in the midst thereof.
    Eze 9:5 And to the others he said in my hearing: Go ye after him through the city, and strike: let not your eyes spare, nor be ye moved with pity.
    Eze 9:6 Utterly destroy old and young, maidens, children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thau, kill him not, and begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house.
    Eze 9:7 And he said to them: Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew them that were in the city.
    Eze 9:8 And the slaughter being ended I was left; and I fell upon my face, and crying, I said: Alas, alas, alas, O Lord God, wilt thou then destroy all the remnant of Israel, by pouring out thy fury upon Jerusalem?
    Eze 9:9 And he said to me: The iniquity of the house of Israel, and of Juda, is exceeding great, and the land is filled with blood, and the city is filled with perverseness: for they have said: The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.
    Eze 9:10 Therefore neither shall my eye spare, nor will I have pity: I will requite their way upon their head.
    Eze 9:11 And behold the man that was clothed with linen, that had the inkhorn at his back, returned the word, saying: I have done as thou hast commanded me.

In the passage above, God Our Father instructed an angel to mark the Hebrew letter thau (taught by St. Jerome and others Apostolic Fathers as a solemn symbol of cross of Christ) on the foreheads of the Faithful before the other angels annihilated the unfaithful who bore no sign on their foreheads.

Refer to:
    Archaeology of the Cross and Crucifix - The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, The Catholic Encyclopedia, Clandestinity-Diocesan Chancery, (Christian Classics Ethereal Library, ccel.org),Vol. 4, III; also at newadvent.org.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04517a.htm

Also, see the following discussion:
    “Set a mark upon the foreheads.—The word for mark is literally a Tau, the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet. This, in many of the ancient alphabets, and especially in that in use among the Hebrews up to this time, and long retained upon their coins, was in the form of a cross—X or +. Much stress was laid upon this use of the sign of the cross as the mark for the Divine mercy by the older Christian writers, Tertullian, Origen, Cyprian, and Jerome.”

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/ezekiel/9-4.htm

Who can believe that God would instruct His angels to mark the foreheads of the Faithful with Thau (a cross), if such sign was evil in nature?

And then the Antitype, in Revelation 7”

Rev 7:1 After these things, I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that they should not blow upon the earth nor upon the sea nor on any tree.
    Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the sign of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    Rev 7:3 Saying: Hurt not the earth nor the sea nor the trees, till we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them that were signed. An hundred forty-four thousand were signed, of every tribe of the children of Israel.

If the cross is an demonic sign, would the God of Heaven allow His Son, true God and true man, to be associated with it? The Church has used the cross as a sign of the living God since the beginning. Images of the cross are prevalent in the catacombs where early Catholics celebrated Holy Mass, long before the Bible was defined by Pope St. Damasus I….or even all of the books were written.
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ons/topics/433

Recall that St. Paul’s first letter to Timothy is very clear: “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour, Who will have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (1Ti 2:3-4) and later on in the letter he tells us where to locate the truth: “But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.” (1Ti 3:15).

For additional information, refer to the following:

Discerning Friend From Foe During the Tribulation
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/392

To The Refuges On Wings of Eagles

http://www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

Heaven and Earth Are Uniting

http://www.call2holiness.org/HeavenEarthUniting.html

God said He despised the shame of the cross, (Hebrews 12:2),
    "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Heb 12:2 Looking on Jesus, the author and finisher of faith, who, having joy set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and now sitteth on the right hand of the throne of God.
    I don’t read it that way, and neither does the Church (cf. 1 Tm 3:15). Jesus, true God and true man, coming down from Heaven and lowering himself to being born as man, was a great sacrifice, in and of itself. Jesus, in His innocence, was tortured and killed in a most inhumane manner. It is shameful in that creatures immolated and murdered the innocent Creator, true God and true man, in such a disgusting manner. The shame rests upon the sinners and murderers.

Another point: If Jesus was killed by a shotgun, would we hang it around our necks, or put up an image of one on our walls?
    The image of Jesus crucified on the cross, is a reminder of the great love of God for man, and the great sacrifice made for our sins. Nonetheless, crucifixes and statues of wood, metal or stone are just that….wood, metal or stone, possessing absolutely no power of their own. However, once such sacramentals are blessed by a priest of God – whereupon he calls down the blessing of Almighty God upon the object – they become holy and special.

Satan hates and detests blessed sacramentals. Indeed, blessed Benedictine crucifixes have been used, and continue to be used, successfully in repulsing Satan and his demons from the demonically possessed and influenced in exorcisms. It should be emphasized that it is the blessing of Almighty God on the blessed sacramentals that constitutes the effective weapon against Satan and his demons.

Blessed sacramentals are revered, yes; worshipped, no. (This is taught by the Church. cf. 1 Tm 3:15)

Gal 3:1 O senseless Galatians, who hath bewitched you that you should not obey the truth: before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been set forth, crucified among you?

Accordingly, Catholics place blessed crucifixes in our buildings, automobiles and around our necks to repel evil.

Even in Exodus 20:4, God is clear about images of any kind:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

This commandment covers any image or likeness, especially one of God Himself.
    So any symbol is forbidden.
    In the Old Testament, Our Heavenly Father provided many directives and ten commandments to the Semitic Jews. You have chosen only one to address. I must ask, do you abstain from eating pork? Or offer blood sacrifices? Or offer cereal or peace offerings? Do you celebrate the various Jewish holidays? Do you worship God on Saturday? Do you abide by all of the other directives given to the Jews in the Old Testament? Why not?

The Semitic Jews were the chosen people of God. What does that mean? The term “Israel” refers to the people of God. The people of God before the immolation and death of Jesus on the cross were the Jews. They were the people chosen to produce the Messiah. This was a covenant made by Our Heavenly Father with the Jews via Abraham.

Indeed, this covenant was realized in the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. On the night before His passion, he established the New and Everlasting Covenant with the Church.

Luk 22:20 In like manner, the chalice also, after he had supped, saying: This is the chalice, the new testament in my blood, which shall be shed for you. (Also cf. 1 Cor 11:25; Heb 8:6-10)

In his letter to the Hebrews, St. Paul refers to it as a “better covenant”: Heb 7:22 accordingly Jesus has also become the guarantee of a better covenant.

Upon the death of Jesus upon the cross, the presence of Almighty God was transferred from the Temple of Jerusalem/synagogue to the Church.

I discuss that at length in the section entitled: God's Presence Transferred From the Synagogue to the Church at: http://www.call2holiness.org/Reconst...ftheTemple.htm

At such time, the new people of God – indeed, the New Israel (in the words of St. Paul) – became the Church. (cf. Gal 4:28-31, Gal 6:14-16, 1 Pt 2:9-10, Mt 21:43 and CCC 877).

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/396

With the establishment of the Church (cf Mt 16:15-19; Lk 10:16), and the express authority granted by Jesus to Pope St. Peter, and his successors, certain Old Testament requirements and prohibitions were changed or alleviated.

Once again, sacramentals are not idols or gods. Blessed sacramentals (emphasis added) are to be revered due to the fact that they carry the blessing of Almighty God called down by one of His Catholic priests. They are not to be worshipped.

It should be noted also, that prior to the birth of Jesus, true God and true man, no one had ever seen the face of God. If you doubt that Jesus is God, refer to Jn 1, and the many other citations within the New Testament, indicating that Jesus is God.

God also said this in Isaiah 40:25, "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One."

God has no equal and He has nothing on earth, or in heaven, or under the earth to represent His true form.
    Agreed.

He knew that if He gave some image of Himself, that we would worship that image, and not Him!

So who represents God on earth?
    Incorrect. Refer to discussion and references provided herein above.

We are, His people. Those who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:2, "Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:"

Living epistles of God. Our testimonies of how God rescued us from ourselves.

I hope this will shed some light on why the cross is not Christian, nor any other symbol.

Personal relationship with Jesus Christ. What does that mean?

Well, one thing is certain. It means that one must believe that Jesus is the Christ and Savior of mankind, and that He sacrificed His life for our sins. It means also, that we follow His teachings; for can one truly claim to believe in Jesus Christ if he does not follow Him?

Now, some are foolish to believe that they can simply claim that Jesus is their Savior and that they have been saved. (cf Jn 3:16 ). These people fool no one but themselves. God did not come down from Heaven, take on flesh, and die on the cross so that man could simply recite one sentence and sin at will.

The words of Jesus in regard to this matter are stated clearly:

Mat 7:21 'Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord", will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?"
    Mat 7:23 Then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers."

Woah! Thus, we see that people who claim that Jesus is Lord…..and claim to have a personal relationship with Him (viz. prophesying, casting out demons, and performing deeds of power in His name….and are evildoers will not gain entrance into Heaven. NB: Evildoers…..”Do” is an action word.

St. James tells us that faith without works is dead….the demons of Hell do not believe that Jesus is the Christ……they KNOW that Jesus is the Christ….and still they burn:

Jas 2:17 So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone will say, 'You have faith and I have works.' Show me your faith without works, and I by my works will show you my faith.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe--and shudder.

St. Paul speaks of “obedience of faith”: "Through him we have received the grace of apostleship, to bring about the obedience of faith, for the sake of his name, among all the Gentiles, among whom are you also, who are called to belong to Jesus Christ; to all the beloved of God in Rome, called to be holy." (Rom 1:5-7) NB: Obedience.
    St. Peter also predicted that there would come evil teachers who despise authority, and teach people to do whatever pleases them.

2Pe 2:9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trial, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgement
    2Pe 2:10 --especially those who indulge their flesh in depraved lust, and who despise authority. Bold and wilful, they are not afraid to slander the glorious ones,
    2Pe 2:11 whereas angels, though greater in might and power, do not bring against them a slanderous judgement from the Lord.
    2Pe 2:12 These people, however, are like irrational animals, mere creatures of instinct, born to be caught and killed. They slander what they do not understand, and when those creatures are destroyed, they also will be destroyed,
    2Pe 2:13 suffering the penalty for doing wrong. They count it a pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are blots and blemishes, revelling in their dissipation while they feast with you.
    2Pe 2:14 They have eyes full of adultery, insatiable for sin. They entice unsteady souls. They have hearts trained in greed. Accursed children!
    2Pe 2:15 They have left the straight road and have gone astray, following the road of Balaam son of Bosor, who loved the wages of doing wrong,
    2Pe 2:16 but was rebuked for his own transgression; a speechless donkey spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet's madness.
    2Pe 2:17 These are waterless springs and mists driven by a storm; for them the deepest darkness has been reserved.
    2Pe 2:18 For they speak bombastic nonsense, and with licentious desires of the flesh they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error.
    2Pe 2:19 They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption; for people are slaves to whatever masters them.

So what actions must be done? In a simple phrase: “Follow Jesus by living the Gospels.”

Keep the Commandments: "Now someone approached him and said, "Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?" He answered him, "Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." He asked him, "Which ones?" And Jesus replied, "'You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness; honor your father and your mother'; and 'you shall love your neighbor as yourself.'" (Mt 19:16-19) (That includes obeying the words of Jesus in Mt 5:28-32.)

Remain in the state of sanctifying grace and receive the seven sacraments:
    Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
    Mat 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.'

1Co_11:24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, 'This is my body that is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.'
    1Co_11:25 In the same way he took the cup also, after supper, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.'

Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained." (Jn 20:21-23)

“Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.” (Jas 5:16)
    And the other sacraments….

Obey the Catholic Church:
    "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” (Mt 18:15-18 ) (NB: Jesus said if one refuse to obey His Catholic Church, he should be treated as BOTH a Gentile and tax collector – viewed as the two lowest forms of life by the ancient Hebrews.)

NB: Luther Admitted that the Catholic Church is the True Church.
    Page 265 reads: "...Accordingly, we concede to the papacy that they sit in the true Church, possessing the office instituted by Christ and inherited from the apostles, to teach, baptize, administer the sacrament, absolve, ordain, etc., just as the Jews sat in their synagogues or assemblies and were the regularly established priesthood and authority of the Church. We admit all this and do not attack the office, although they are not willing to admit as much for us; yea, we confess that we have received these things from them, even as Christ by birth descended from the Jews and the apostles obtained the Scriptures from them..." Luther's Sermon for the Sunday after Christ’s Ascension; John 15:26-16:4 (2nd sermon), page 265, paragraph 28, 1522

http://www.trinitylutheranms.org/MartinLuther/MLSermons/John15_26_2nd.html

For additional information about what is coming and how to prepare, refer to:

http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

July 4, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are celebrating your independence and freedom from England. You have been so used to your freedoms, you do not know what it is like to be oppressed and controlled by atheist communist leaders. Your freedom of religion is a gift you should not take lightly. I am calling all of My people to love Me and love your neighbor. You can start showing your love for Me in your daily Mass and rosaries. You can also pray for all the souls in your family to be open to My love. Share your faith by reaching out to evangelize as many souls as you can. In all you do, trust in Me to lead you on the right path to heaven.”

July 5, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in today’s first reading (Amos 7:10-17) you see the priest of Bethel criticizing Amos, the prophet, for prophesying against Israel. I choose prophets from the people to warn them of the sins they are committing against Me. This is the first stage of My attempt to reach out and save the people. Once the people refused to repent and change their sinful lives, then I sent My prophet Amos to tell the Israelites that many of them will be killed by the sword, and they would be exiled in a distant land. Today, I am choosing many prophets to warn America to repent and change its sinful lifestyles of fornication, adultery, and homosexual acts. You are killing My babies in abortion, and you are calling down My wrath on America. Your last warning will be My Warning experience of your life review and judgment. If America does not change its ways, you will receive the same punishment that Israel received. Many of you will be killed and the one world people will take you over. Some people could even be exiled to the European Union when the Antichrist reigns. I have told you before how your Freedom Tower will be attacked because you rebuilt this building in defiance of My judgment. Be prepared to come to My refuges where only My faithful with crosses on their foreheads will be allowed to enter at the proper time. All of My prophets of the end times are calling out to Americans, to repent and change their lives, or you will suffer an agonizing defeat. My punishment is coming against America, and it will be so devastating, that you will not recognize your destroyed country. Repent and pray to save souls while you still can.”

Prayer Group:
    Jesus said: “My people, the masons and the one world people are planning their world takeover. Every year at the Bilderberg meeting (June 7-10, 201 they have an agenda led by Satan. If you are able to see their plans, then you could see the next actions they are taking. They are starting to manipulate your interest rates, and other plans to bring your dollar down, so they could bring down your President’s government. Trust in Me to protect you from the plans of these evil men.”

Jesus said: “My people, your home is precious to your families, and it is a tragedy to lose your home. You have many fires ongoing in the West that are burning up houses. Most people have been evacuated, so only some lives have been lost among the firefighters. It is sad when you learned that some of these fires were started by arsonists. You also are seeing homes lost to the relentless lava flows that are very active in Hawaii. These events are the continuing natural disasters against your country from your sins.”
    Jesus said: “My people of this prayer group, I thank you for your weekly prayers to help counter the evil in the world and the occult coven activity. You may not realize it, but you are in a spiritual battle with the evil ones in the world. The witches are praying against your President. This is why you need to pray for your President to counter the evil hexes placed on him. There is an attempt to harass your President, but you can pray for his success to help your country.”
    Jesus said: “My people, each week you are seeing new tariffs placed on your imports and exports of various commodities. Your President wanted to level the playing field in your trade agreements. What started out as a tariff to protect your steel and aluminum makers, is spreading into a trade war of tariffs that could hurt your farmers and small companies. Pray that your economy is not forced into a recession from all the new tariffs.”
    Jesus said: “My people, your country has laws against illegal entry, but some people are fighting against your laws. Some want to stop separating children at the border. Others want to do away with your ICE workers who try to keep illegal immigrants from entering your country. This issue is splitting your people over who and how many people can enter your country. Pray for an acceptable resolution of this problem.”
    Jesus said: “My son, you have followed My plan for forty people to come to your refuge. You bought and built several bunk beds with the mattresses. You also bought twenty cots with small mattresses, and you have pillows and blankets as well. Other refuge builders are also preparing bedding to receive large numbers of people. These refuges will be needed during the tribulation to protect My faithful from the evil ones. Pray for My angel protection, and for any needed multiplication of your buildings, as more faithful will be coming in desperation for protection.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many of your freedoms being taken away, one by one. Your latest attack has been over your freedom of religion. You have hate laws and speech restrictions against speaking out against homosexual or transgender people. These people are trying to take away your freedom to teach your children that homosexual acts are mortal sins. The educators are forcing sex education on young children. You need to stand up for obeying My Commandments against these sexual sins. You are seeing how Christians will be persecuted for your beliefs, and you may have to hide from the authorities enforcing evil laws against you. This persecution will eventually threaten your lives, and you will be forced to come to My refuges for protection from these evil ones. Trust in My power which is greater than the evil ones.”
    July 6, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, today’s St. Maria Goretti is an example of a young girl (12 yrs. old) who was protecting herself from a man trying to rape her. She refused to give in to his advances, and the man killed her by stabbing her to death. She is a patroness for chastity in avoiding any sin of fornication, which is widespread in your society. It is better to avoid these sexual sins. Once you are married, then it is proper time for conjugal love. Some people are not getting married, and they are living in sin with fornication. You can come to Me in Confession to forgive your sins, and then you will be worthy of receiving Me in Holy Communion at Mass. If you are in mortal sin, then avoid coming to Holy Communion, or you commit another sin of sacrilege. There are also mortal sins in homosexual acts, and they need Confession as well. People, who are living in sinful relationships, are trying to use your laws to outlaw even speaking of these actions as sins. When your laws allow abortion of babies, and promote sexual sins, then you are defying My Divine Laws of My Fifth and Sixth Commandments. You remember My punishment on Sodom and Gomorrah, which I destroyed with fire. America’s many such sins are calling out for My punishment. You will see many natural disasters become even more severe, if you do not repent and stop your sinful lifestyles. Pray for the souls of your people to be open to My grace, so their souls can be saved from hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, these things of nature in the blowing wind, the flowing river, and the sun traveling through the sky, are always repeating their given path by My command for My creation. Remember that your bodies are mortal, and that one day I will call you home to Myself. You rise every day from your sleep, and you expect to live out another day. Your days are numbered on this earth, so make the best use of your time in prayer and good works. When you come before Me at your judgment, you will have to make an accounting of how you spent your time during your life. Look to store your treasure in heaven for all that you do for Me and your neighbor. My faithful servants will be called home one day, and I will say to them: ‘Well done My good and faithful servant, you have fought the good fight and have carried out My Will for your life. Enter into your heavenly reward.”
    July 7, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I performed My first miracle at the wedding feast of Cana, when I changed the water into wine. My Blessed Mother told Me they had no more wine. Then she told the servants: ‘Do whatever He tells you.’ So I asked the servants to fill six large stone jars with water, and then take some to the head waiter. You saw one of these huge stone jars that held thirty gallons of water. The head waiter, after tasting the water made into wine, remarked how they saved the best wine until now. This saying of My Blessed Mother refers not only to My miracle of changing water into wine, but it refers to how all of My faithful should center their lives around Me. When you follow what I teach you in the Scriptures, and carry out My mission for you, then you will be on the right path to heaven. I will not lead you astray, but you have to give up your pride to let Me lead your life. Other people want to lead their own lives, and they do not have faith in Me to know that I know what is best for you in life. When you let Me lead your life, it will be the right spiritual path that will lead you to heaven. Have no doubt in My ways, even if I take you out of your comfort zone to help people. When you follow Me, you will share in My happiness both on earth and in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the Lucerne Super Collider in Europe that is the most powerful in all the world. These scientists are trying to explore the ‘God’ particle in how I made everything, but their work can be dangerous to people who live around this device. This machine and plasma generators could possibly form a black hole which could cause a lot of damage. You are also seeing how the HAARP machine and the polar shifts could cause heat waves by causing high pressure systems to stay in one place for days. Your recent heat wave has been caused by the HAARP machine focusing a high pressure system over the Northeast. Whenever you see a high or low pressure last for days, this is a signature of the HAARP machine being used. Pray for more normal weather so your farm fields get enough rain, and are not dried out that could cause a famine. Trust in Me to feed My faithful with whatever you need to survive.”
    July 8, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a huge number of children who were aborted, is just a small portion of the million babies killed per year in America alone. Your abortions, that are legal in America, are one of the main reasons I am bringing My punishments upon your nation. I am sending out My prophets to not only prepare you for the end days of the tribulation, but also to draw your attention to your sins of abortion, fornication, adultery, and homosexual acts. The sinners, who commit these sins, do not want to hear My prophets telling them of their sins, and they strike out against My prophets. These are the people who promote abortion, and make laws against speaking out against fornication and homosexual acts. My son, you and all of My prophets of today will be persecuted for your mission against these sins and evils of your society. You may even have to hide from those evil ones who want to kill My prophets. Continue to be faithful to your missions in your talks and in setting up your refuge. My angels will be protecting you from all of the evil ones’ attempts to harm you.”

July 9, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many people over the centuries who have worshiped other gods than Me out of their ignorance of My creation. In today’s first reading the Israelites worshiped Baal, but I sent My prophets to warn them to return to Me, or they would face My punishment. Many times the Israelites did not want to hear My prophets, and they even killed them. I protected some prophets for a while, until the Israelites heard My message. When the Israelites did not change, I would allow their enemies to overtake them. When you look up into the stars and study the heavens, you realize that you are just a dot in My infinite universe. There is a first cause of all of My creation, and I am the only true Creator of everything, including everyone’s soul and body. Do not worship anyone else than Me, because I am more powerful and loving than the demons or anything else. Give praise and glory to Me for creating all of you, and dying for your sins on the cross, so you could be saved.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a respected judge in Bret Kavenaugh being nominated by your President for the Supreme Court. Your President is replacing Justice Kennedy who is retiring. This is a young judge, who could be on the court for some years, if he is confirmed. It will be decided if this confirmation will require 51 votes. This nominee will need to be questioned on his views, and he will need to talk to the Senators to win their vote. There will be a battle to block this confirmation, so you will see possible lies and obstructions to this vote. Pray that a good judge will be confirmed to your Supreme Court.”
    July 10, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, when I healed the man with a mute spirit, the people were amazed that I could demand evil spirits to leave, and they obeyed Me. One person even claimed that it was by Beelzebub that I could command spirits to leave. I told them that Satan’s kingdom would be divided, if I cast demons out by Beelzebub. Instead, it is by the power of God in My Name that I cast out demons. You had thousands of flies in your chapel that required a St. Michael prayer and blessed salt to remove the ‘Lord of the flies’ in Beelzebub. You have some exorcist priests who can cast out demons in My Name when they pray over possessed people. It takes a strong faithful priest to rid demons. People, who are addicted to alcohol and drugs, have demons attached to these addictions. You need deliverance prayers and faith in My power to rid people of their demons and addictions. If people continue their bad habits of these addictions, they are re-opening portals for the bad spirits to re-enter. This is why it may take several exorcisms to convert someone of an addiction to alcohol. Keep praying for the souls of your family, and you could help save their souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are beginning to see an increase in the amount of imports that are having more tariffs put on them. Both America and China are increasing their tariffs as you are seeing a trade war getting worse. Your President’s attempt at getting a more fair trading field, could cost your farmers, manufacturers, and your consumers. At first you were seeing modest increases, but as your trade war continues, you could see higher prices for everyone. It would be best to make better trade agreements, than keep increasing your tariffs. Pray for your country to make better trade agreements with your allies, instead of punishing their economies with tariffs.”
    July 11, 2018
    Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you all the empty seats at your Sunday Mass. In earlier days you had standing room only on Sunday Mass. Today, only about 20 to 25% of your parish attends Sunday Mass. You have many distractions with your cell phones, computers, and TVs that occupy a lot of your time. Every person needs to set aside some quiet time for Me in your prayers. Once you have shut off the noise of the world, only then can you meditate on your spiritual life, so you can avoid your habitual sins. Your prayers can help you slow down to appreciate My love for you. I need to be the center of your life so you are always focused on your final destination with Me in heaven. If you allow the devil to take up all of your time with frivolous activities, then you will not have time for Me in your daily lives. Make quiet time for Me every day, so you are focused on My ways and laws, than on the world’s ways.”

Jesus said: “My people, this news story of the 12 boys and their soccer coach being rescued from a cave with water, was a miracle operation. Only one rescue person drowned in this Thailand cave. The rescue people had to move quickly because more rain was about to flood the cave. I heard the many prayers, and My angels guided the boys out to safety. This is another example of a miracle rescue that is always possible with My help. No matter how impossible a job may seem, you can pray to Me in confidence that I can answer what seems impossible for your human expectations. Set aside some quiet time each day, so you can ask Me for My help in solving your problems.”
    July 12, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in many countries they are making nuclear bombs, ships, tanks, missiles, and planes for possible war. You are becoming armed camps preparing for an eventual war. The world is bringing a message of hate and war, but I am bringing a message of peace and love. This is the age old battle between Satan’s hate for mankind, and My love for all of you. In the Gospel I told My apostles to proclaim: ‘The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ (Matt. 10:7) I told My apostles to cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, and cast out devils. These things seem impossible to you, but I give this healing power to all of My followers who have faith that I can heal people. Most of all, I want My people to preach My Gospel of love, so they can evangelize souls to My ways, so they can save their souls from hell. I give all sinners an opportunity to repent of their sins and seek My forgiveness. Give praise and thanks to Me, because I have brought you salvation through My death on the cross.”

(Fr. Ted Metzger’s Funeral Mass) Fr. Ted said: “I want to thank my family, my friends, Bishop Matano, and my fellow priests for taking the time to come to my funeral Mass. It is poetic to have my funeral Mass at the same church as my Baptism. I want to thank all of my care givers in my last days, and for all those people who helped me through the years. I love all of my family and friends, and I will be praying for all of you. I am in heaven now by the grace of God, and I am happy to have served my Lord as a priest for all of these years. Thank you, John, for sharing these words, and I bless you in your mission.”
    Prayer Group:
    The Holy Spirit said: “I am the Spirit of love and I shine My graces on every soul. The seven doves in the vision represents the seven gifts I give to everyone. The bright Light in the vision represents the graces shining on you. I give you My help to spread the message of the Gospel to all of the nations. This message of My Word is how I inspire My faithful to reach out to convert souls to the Lord. Do not worry how you will preach the Gospel, because I will give you the words necessary to evangelize souls.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are spoiled by having electricity run all of your appliances and your computers. Many of you would be lost without your cell phones, and your electronic banking on the internet. When the evil ones want to take you over, they will shut down your electricity, and this will leave many of you helpless. This is why many of My refuge builders are including solar panels to run their lights and their sump pumps, and water pumps. As you see people surviving in older days, you will have less comforts at your refuges.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are fortunate to have your freedoms in a democratic republic as opposed to a lack of freedoms in communist countries. You have some people who are proposing that you live under socialism, or as they call themselves progressives. This is just another name for communism, which is total control of your freedoms by the government. Do not be tricked because socialism is also a Godless way of life, much like atheistic communism. Socialism will take away your freedom of religion, and they will persecute you for believing in My ways. So avoid socialism, communism, and any such control of your freedoms. Many have died in wars to protect your freedoms. So do not give them away to the socialists who want to take over America.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are being tested with a heat wave that continues to test your patience with heat that is hard to avoid. This heat is being combined with little or no rain, which is drying out your crops and your lawns. Without watering by irrigation, you could lose some of your crops. Pray for enough rain and less heat, or you could see a beginning famine.”
    Jesus said: “My son, I want you to remember to pray your long form of the St. Michael prayer before your trip and on the way home. You can see how accidents can happen, so pray for your safety. You all rejoice in joining together in prayer for honoring St. Anne. Trust in My protection on your long trips so My faithful can enjoy their meeting.”
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing an ongoing trade war between China and America. China’s industries and their consumers will be suffering from the tariffs, just as America’s businesses and consumers are suffering. You have had cheap products from China for many years, but you did not realize how you are transferring your wealth to China every year that you have over $300 billion in trade deficits. Your country will need new trade agreements to survive cheap labor made goods in China.”
    Jesus said: “My people, every time you have seen recessions, the money people raised interest rates too high to discourage too much buying. You are seeing another series of interest rate increases, as well as a selling off of government securities. If this happens too quickly, your buying of goods could decrease with a loss of jobs. Pray for a continuing good economy, but beware of the manipulation of your interest rates and Federal balance sheets. I am watching over your people, and I will guide you to My refuges when your lives are in danger.”
    July 13, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are in a constant battle between good and evil, as represented in the chess pieces of white against black in the vision. The devil comes after you every day with his temptations to sin. He attacks you with pride so you strike out at people who criticize you, or insult you. He attacks you with gluttony to eat more than you need, or with eating foods that are not good for your health. He attacks you with sexual desires to look with lust on other women or men, than on your spouse. He attacks you with a need for things that are not necessary in the stores. He tempts you to lie about things to save face in front of others. He tempts you to swear in My Name over things you have no control over. By mentioning how the devil works, you can be more on guard to avoid any temptations to sin. Even if you fall into sin, you can come to Me in Confession as a repentant sinner, so I can forgive your sins, and restore My graces to your soul. You are all sinners with an inherited weakness to sin from Adam. This is why you need to confess your sins at least once a month, to bring your soul back to its original state of grace at your Baptism. You want to keep your soul in a state of grace, because you do not know when I will call you home to My judgment.”

Jesus said: “My people, at My refuges My builders need to provide some beds for the people to sleep. It may not be the best beds, but I will provide a place for everyone to sleep. When you have cots, you could use any available space to sleep. Once you wake up and put your cots away, then you could use the same space for serving your meals. You will have people praying your perpetual Adoration around the clock. You may only eat two meals a day, but you will have daily Holy Communion with limited hot water. You will be taking more sponge baths, rather than showers or baths. You will have to learn how to live with many people in a confined space within the borders of your refuge. Pray for My help every day, so I can provide for all of your needs.”
    July 14, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing how I called My prophets and evangelists, and I prepared them with My angels to help save souls from hell. Then you saw in another vision where there was a huge pit of Gehenna, or hell with steep sides in a huge circle. The sides going down were moving as souls were falling into hell. You could see My servants reaching out to grab as many souls as possible to keep them from falling into hell. All souls, who go to hell, are choosing this destination of their own free will. Pray for all souls so they could be open to My saving grace to love Me. Those souls, who love Me and seek My forgiveness of their sins, will be saved in heaven. Avoid the demons and evil people, who can cause people with soul and body to fall into hell. Reach out to evangelize as many souls as you can, so you can keep them from going to hell. Pray especially for all of your family in persistent prayer, so they could wake up and be saved.”

(4:00 p.m. Mass) Jesus said: “My people, by your Baptism you are called to be priest, prophet, and king. Because you are My people, and you are united with Me, you have inherited My gifts to share your faith with others. There are some of My special people who are called to be prophets, and they receive visions and messages like the prophet Amos in the first reading. There is a passage in (Amos 3:7) ‘Indeed the Lord God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.’ You, My son, have been called to prepare My people for the coming tribulation. You know of the time of the Antichrist that is coming, and it has to happen because it is in the Scriptures. So prepare My people by telling them that it is important to come to frequent Confession, at least once a month. In this sacrament I can forgive your sins and restore your soul to when you were baptized with My grace. Keep your souls clean and ready for your judgment at your Warning and your death. Just as I called My apostles to go out two by two to evangelize the nations, so I am calling all of My baptized faithful to go out and convert souls, so they can receive the faith, and be saved from hell.”
    July 15, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I gave gifts to My apostles for their mission so they could lay hands on people to cure them. They also could forgive sins in Confession, and they were protected from eating poisoned foods. They all could raise the dead, and exorcise demons out of possessed people. Even today My faithful, who have deep faith, can call on Me to use these same gifts that I gave to My apostles. You see possessed people now, and some demons control people through their addictions, especially alcohol and drug addicts. This is why you need to fight legalizing marijuana. It takes many deliverance prayers, exorcisms, or a miracle to heal possessed people in ridding their demons. You also have masons and demons in My Church that are promoting New Age teachings and idol worship. Pray that My faithful remnant will discern, and leave the coming schismatic church. When you see a division in My Church, it will be the time to come to My refuges for protecting your bodies and your souls.”

July 16, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, there are many parallels between the fall of Israel and the coming fall of America. In today’s first reading (Is 1:10-17) I am calling out Israel for punishment, like I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. I warned them to change their evil lifestyles, and learn to do good. Instead, they refused to let Me be the center of their lives, so I allowed the Assyrians to defeat the Israelites, and they lived in exile in Babylon. So it will be in America, because your lifestyles are even worse in your abortions, fornications, and homosexual acts. I will allow your enemies in the one world people to take you over, and you will be exiled in your own country. It will be at the time of the Christian persecution, that I will call My people to My refuges of protection. My refuges will be like islands of hope amidst the evil ones who will kill many people. Trust in My angels who will shield you from the evil ones. In the vision you are seeing many souls taken down an elevator into hell. This is the destination for all those souls who refuse to let Me lead their lives, and for those who refuse to take up their crosses to follow Me. Those people, who repent and obey My laws, will have their reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more sink holes all over your country, and especially in Florida. As the ground gives way to caves, gas fracking, and hollow spots underground, many sink holes are formed that can ruin homes. This is just one more natural disaster that is afflicting your people. The heat wave all over your country is another trial that could cause fires, power outages, and even a famine. The West is seeing extensive fires due to very little rain and substantial winds. You will be suffering many natural disasters as a punishment for your sins. Turn from your evil ways, and let Me lead your lives, and you will have your heavenly reward.”
    July 17, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, throughout history you see armies battling for control of certain lands. As you had armies fighting in Israel, even so you are having battles in war still today in the same lands of the Middle East. You have more deadlier weapons with your machine guns, missiles, planes, and tanks. It is the devil who is inspiring evil men to continue fighting, and the selling of weapons to both sides. It is the one world people who are funding these wars. If there were no wars or threats of war, then your defense contractors would be out of a job. This is why the evil ones stir up wars so weapons are needed. Pray for the stoppage of your wars, as you pray for peace. No one really wins these wars, and many innocent people are killed because of your leaders.”