Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Declares National Day Of Patriotism

That does it. I'm buying you a case of your favorite beer.
    Budweiser if you can throw a couple a couple Clydesdales in.

Does that sum things up?
    I think you got it, Pete.

And you better show it, too.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Rumor has it, our type may be on the short list for political cleansing
    Purges have always been helpful in getting the right kind of patriotism
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

Sorry, but no, we do not need another Fed holiday. There are too many as it is. Whoever on Trump's staff that dreamed this up needs fired.

If anything, there should be a curtailment on Fed holidays. Why is MLK day a vacation day for state and Fed employees, but Presidents Day isn't?

Holidays should be left up to the States, not the Feds.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

WE must beware the abuse of the dynamics of patriotism, unless as stated earlier, true understanding patriots who fight the government overreach become the targets of government loving patriots waving flags. I fell for this once. When Bush went to war, I fell in line supporting the government, I should say the globalists using our government to achieve their ends. The trap we must avoid.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Don,t you know we are all Patriots and let's see the Patriots are in the Superbowl. I smell a false flag.
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

WE must beware the abuse of the dynamics of patriotism, unless as stated earlier, true understanding patriots who fight the government overreach become the targets of government loving patriots waving flags. I fell for this once. When Bush went to war, I fell in line supporting the government, I should say the globalists using our government to achieve their ends. The trap we must avoid.
    Well said.

However, if we don't cite the Pledge, or support Blue Lives Matter or our soldiers fighting to save our country in places that don't matter, we're not patriots.

Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

Who can define true patriotism? The government?

Of course, Sherree.

Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

Actually, the word, "patriot" is defined as allegiance to a father figure, not a land or people.

Hence my passive dissociation with the term.

In the US, that father figure is the president.

Matthew 23:9

On a "Christian" board, there should be no patriots, only men and women of God who
    do the right thing for His purposes and by His commands, alone.