Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to Deliver Statement 1/21/17

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by mikiekimi View Post
    What a waste of time that was. I certainly hope the administration can get beyond these petty pissing contests with the media...they aren't worth it.
    I wouldn't say exposing a lying press to be petty. It should be their duty.

Vipper is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post

Jim Acosta
    Verified account

‏@Acosta

CNN has confirmed Wash Po numbers from Metro on full inaugural day ridership.
    For Trump: 570.5k.
    Obama '09: 1.1m.
    Obama '13: 782k.
    Again your seriously going with this...

Again the true pictures do not lie, the news outlets using the fake photo debunked above are claiming this... WHY Housewolf has not banned you is beyond my imagination... You give me indigestion I swear...
    Last edited by Vipper; 01-21-2017 at 08:22 PM.
    We cannot solve problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. -- Albert Einstein

nothingburger is offline Aaahh.. The police state banned Me! Hillary!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by mikiekimi View Post
    What a waste of time that was. I certainly hope the administration can get beyond these petty pissing contests with the media...they aren't worth it.

He is going a very good job of broadcasting to the world how easy it is to get under his skin and keep him distracted on frivolity.

Probably quite a few world leaders and their respective intelligence services taking notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipper View Post
    Again your seriously going with this...

Again the true pictures do not lie, the news outlets using the fake photo debunked above are claiming this... WHY Housewolf has not banned you is beyond my imagination... You give me indigestion I swore...

Actually I don't think it's a fake photo. But the time it was taken is the lie. The photo of Obama's Inauguration was taken at the time of the inauguration, while the Trump Inauguration was taken hours prior to the event.

As far as the "confirmed" numbers, CNN has verified WashPo??? That's hilarious. Both organizations lie through their teeth constantly making Josef Goebbels look like an amateur. They are the very definition of fake news, like most everything twitwit posts.

I also think that if Spicer keeps pointing out lies when they happen is a good thing. They need to keep it up.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Vipper is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Actually I don't think it's a fake photo. But the time it was taken is the lie. The photo of Obama's Inauguration was taken at the time of the inauguration, while the Trump Inauguration was taken hours prior to the event.

As far as the "confirmed" numbers, CNN has verified WashPo??? That's hilarious. Both organizations lie through their teeth constantly making Josef Goebbels look like an amateur. They are the very definition of fake news, like most everything twitwit posts.

I also think that if Spicer keeps pointing out lies when they happen is a good thing. They need to keep it up.
    Facebook and Twitter remove the photo metadata from all photo's posted so unless the original is posted on some place like flickr we have no way to find out the time of both photo's, I assume early morning 8 or 9ish for Trump's and after the noon hour for Obama's. I would like the photo's to be release on Flickr, Shutterbug, etc. so we could see time of day on both, not gonna happen though... Also thousands of people missed the inauguration because they couldn't get past the protesters...

I already said this... the news outlets are faking the time making it fake reporting....
    We cannot solve problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by nothingburger View Post
    He is going a very good job of broadcasting to the world how easy it is to get under his skin and keep him distracted on frivolity.

Probably quite a few world leaders and their respective intelligence services taking notice.
    There's nothing frivolous about ensuring everyone knows that there are lies being told and who is telling them. Besides, the President has a team of people to handle these things so he can be productive. They need to keep pointing out the lies and fake news when it happens.

Eventually, they will pay a price - in time they will probably become irrelevant and even more widely distrusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipper View Post
    I already said this... the news outlets are faking the time making it fake reporting....[/COLOR]

Sorry, you did say it, I guess we're on the same page then.

Ground keepers put white plastic over some of the lawn areas in order to do what they could to help save the grass from being mushed into the ground. They are probably having a hard time keeping it alive right now. So of course even after everyone arrived later in the day, the white areas would exaggerate the appearance of empty areas as compared to all green/dark areas in 2009.
    -
    -

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Of course Spicer needed to say these things. Did anyone see the evening news report it though? I didn't. The media may finally be getting what they deserve.
    Then there's the lie about the MLK bust being taken out and CNN reported that Nancy Sinatra was upset that her dad's song, "I did it my way" was used. Nancy tweeted to CNN that she never said that.

Exposing the media is not frivolous at all right now. I've said this before, but I never forget my sister-in-law calling me 30 years ago telling me she had just been to a prayer meeting. While praying, a person there said they had a word from the Lord, "I have a special judgment for the media". 30 years ago we thought it was bad, but it is infinitely worse now. I believe God is going to address it. They had a warning promoting Hillary like they did. I really thought it would get toned down after that, but it got much worse. I encourage all to pray that God exposes them soon in a way that they can't deny

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

in my own personal opinion years from now besides every thing else this election will be regaurded as the end of main stream media ,they dug their own grave they will continue to poke a hornets nest till they get stung bad .all I saw cnn cover today was idiot protesters .like I give 2 craps about some liberal in Portland or. opinion