Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Gore Is Toast

Default Al Gore Is Toast

Al Gore Dodges a Question About Why His '10 Year' Warning Was an Inconvenient Falsehood

By Nathan Lichtman January 24, 2017
    chat 48 comments

Al Gore had predicted, in his highly disproven Inconvenient Truth, that we had only ten years to figure out the climate change disaster, before the sea levels engulfed the coasts and the temperatures rose so much that we would all face annihilation. That was over ten years ago. So, while at the Sundance Film Festival, Gore was confronted about this "ten year" lie, and he dodged the question. Not only did he dodge it, but he did so while getting into a gas-guzzling SUV in the middle of a snowy winter.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Al Gore will do anything to make himself feel like he hasn’t wasted the last 30 years of his life.
    Via Climate Depot:
    Former Vice President Al Gore likened the battle against “global warming” to previous social causes. Gore spoke to the EcoCity World Summit in Melbourne Australia on July 13th. The conference is being held from July 12-14.
    “The abolition of slavery, woman’s suffrage and women’s rights, the civil rights movement and the anti apartheid movement in South Africa, the movement to stop the toxic phase of nuclear arms race and more recently the gay rights movement,” Gore said. “All these movements have one thing in common. they were all met with ferocious resistance,” Gore said on July 13th during his talk to the conference in Melbourne. (Full Transcript of Al Gore’s Speech to Australian Climate Summit)
    Gore sang the praises of fossil fuels during his speech. “Must we change? We have had tremendous benefits from our reliance on fossil fuels. Poverty has declined, living standards have increased and we still depend on them for more than 80% of world’s energy,” Gore opened his talk stating. But then he again added, “Must we change?”
    Gore’s answer was yes — we must change and he spent the remainder of his talk on showing the alleged negative impacts of carbon dioxide’s impact on the climate. Gore’s talk featured bad weather stills and videos from around the world from floods to typhoons to heat waves and wild fires and blamed them on rising CO2 emissions from fossil fuels. (Climate Depot Note: Blaming extreme weather on “climate change” is not supported by evidence.)
    Keep reading

see more
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default pathalogical liar

Al Gore Says He Won Florida In The 2000 Election

Al could have prevented global warming.
    Via IJR:
    Multimillionaire Al Gore took a break from his occupation as a Career Climate Alarmist to make shocking, unsubstantiated claims in another arena: revisionist political history.
    Gore, who spends nearly seven times more energy to heat his mansion pool than the average American household uses in a year, went on the Bill Maher show Saturday and made a pretty wild claim: that he won the 2000 election.
    Maher set Gore up for the claim, asking about losing Florida to the effects of global warming:
    “So when the sea levels rise, obviously we could lose, like, Venice. We could lose Florida. And who would know better about losing Florida?”
    The crowd booed and laughed. then Gore said this:
    “Actually, I think I carried Florida. But that’s another … We won’t go there.”
    Maher gave the broken Gore a pity “That’s right, there ya go,” after Gore said he believes he is the rightful 43rd president of the United States.
    Keep reading…

Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Sequel’ Bombs At Box Office, Ranks 15th

It’s just rank, period.
    Via Fox News:
    Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power” failed to resonate with many viewers.
    The Washington Times reported Monday that the film, which is a follow-up to the 2006 Oscar-winning documentary “An Inconvenient Truth,” reached the 15th spot at the box office in its first weekend since being released on July 28.
    The publication added the movie, which focuses on climate change, earned about $1 million. “An Inconvenient Truth” made nearly $50 million at the box office.
    Keep reading…

Default Al Gore Resurected To Deliver One Message:

At UM Commencement, Al Gore Urges Graduates to ‘Reclaim the Integrity of American Democracy’

Says America’s ‘experiment’ with Trump administration should, ‘be terminated early for ethical reasons’

Scott Dance | Baltimore Sun - May 22, 2018 1 Comment

Speaking to 2018 graduates at the University of Maryland on Sunday, it wasn’t until 19 minutes into a 22-minute speech that former Vice President Al Gore mentioned President Donald Trump’s name.

But his address nonetheless marked a commencement ceremony that pushed graduates to fight what both Gore and university President Wallace Loh described as challenges to American democracy.
    Gore, nowadays best known for his advocacy to fight global warming that earned him a Nobel Prize in 2007, urged the graduates to vote in large numbers in the coming years, suggesting that America’s “experiment” with the Trump administration should, like some scientific ventures, “be terminated early for ethical reasons.”
    “Your generation has a mission ahead of it,” Gore said. “I hope that you will find the will to succeed. In America, the will to succeed is, in fact, a renewable resource.”
    Read More

Please give! Give until it hurts.

Al Gore Predicts Massive Apocalypse If Billions Are Not Spent On His Books, Films
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/al-gore-...is-books-films
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Al Gore truly cares.

Al Gore Commemorates Earth Day By Using Private Jet To Write 'Save The Planet' In The Sky
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/al-gore-...net-in-the-sky
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Gore Visits Australia to Preach About Global Warming; Snow Falls on Cue

Written by James Murphy
    Tweet

World-renowned carbon-credit salesman Al Gore is currently down under in Australia to preach the word about disastrous anthropogenic global warming to 1,000 willing future “climate leaders” in Brisbane. Gore is in Australia to “communicate the urgency of the climate crisis.”
    That’s right. Al Gore and his team boarded a jet that spews more carbon into the atmosphere than most of us will create in a year in order to sermonize to an audience about why they shouldn’t, among other things, fly on jets.
    As if on cue, perhaps to welcome the high priest of climate hysteria, a rare snow fell on Queensland, just west of Brisbane. Winter storms are also battering the state’s east coast. In Australia, Queensland is ironically nicknamed the Sunshine State. The Gore Effect rears its head again.
    Though Gore’s visit was set in motion months ago, it comes at an opportune time for Australian climate hysterics, who are still reeling from their defeat in the recent Australian elections. The folks probably need a boost right now and a visit from the world’s foremost climate alarmist just might do the trick. Although polls showed the Labour Party — with fighting climate change as its main agenda — winning easily, the Conservative Party eked out a win against all odds.

I
    sn’t it funny how polls in nearly every national election in which globalists have a vested interest predict a globalist victory that doesn’t happen? Brexit, Trump, Australia…
    Gore will speak at a conference given by the ironically named Climate Reality Project, which Gore himself founded in 2011. Meant as a training session, Gore and others will lecture business and community leaders from across Australia on how to be good stewards of the climate and how to teach others to be the same.
    And it will only cost the taxpayers of Queensland $320,000 for the former vice president’s one-day visit. It’s a cost that that the government of Queensland is happy to pay, according to Leeanne Enoch, Queensland’s minister for the environment. “I spoke with Al Gore when I attended the Global Climate Action Summit in September and encouraged him to bring himself and the Climate Reality Project to Queensland,” Enoch said.
    “By securing this internationally recognized event for Brisbane, the Palaszczuk (Annastacia Palaszczuk, the premier of Queensland) government is putting Queensland at the forefront of important climate change work.”
    But not everyone in Queensland agrees with Enoch. Radio broadcaster Alan Jones thinks it is an unreasonable waste of money. “It’s not believable,” Jones said. “that the Queensland government can be so awash with money as to bring this hypocrite Al Gore to Australia for a conference.”
    “When so many important instruments of government are underfunded, when farmers can’t feed their cattle in Queensland, and $320,000 goes to waste on this shonk.”
    The Gore visit to Australia is just one more example of climate-change hypocrisy among its most avid supporters. Whether it’s Pope Francis, who claims that climate change is “one of the principal challenges facing humanity in our day,” yet lives a palatial lifestyle powered by fossil fuels; or whether it's vocal climate alarmist and Hollywood star Mark Ruffalo, who, upon finishing up an energy-wasting film, flew off to the Great Barrier Reef in a carbon-spewing jet to do a little snorkeling with his son; if your heart is in the right place, your hypocrisy can apparently be forgiven.
    Oh, and in case anyone has forgotten, today is an important holiday, as decreed by the United Nations. So, happy World Environment Day everyone!