Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
Our Lady of Light

My dear son,

When I chose you to be a faithful follower of My Son...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
Let the word go forth through this message that your Heavenly Mother is speaking to you now...

Ask most any Catholic if they worship Mary and they'll flatly deny it but their words and writings say otherwise. What you have there is pure idolatry, placing Mary as God. You, and anyone else who follows this evil false religion is in for a nasty, nasty ride. The ironic thing is, that message is from satan and his message suggests he chose you and others to follow him, there's actually some truth in that.

Such evil. Such lies and deceit. The man who wrote that is nothing more than a vessel of satan, just like the others you post.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ~ Exodus 20:3

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.
~ Leviticus 26:1

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. ~ Matthew 7:22-23